What they can't see (F-self, FF) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I love the idea of cross over characters in your stories. :D
Well, so far it's only happened once - Miss Berenice appeared in 'Simple English' and 'Aren't we having fun'... Do you have suggestions? :)
Well now there is Asia.and Joan to join the crossover games.too. And I'd like to see more of the blue haired hippie chick from the tea shop.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago I love the idea of cross over characters in your stories. :D
Well, so far it's only happened once - Miss Berenice appeared in 'Simple English' and 'Aren't we having fun'... Do you have suggestions? :)
Well now there is Asia.and Joan to join the crossover games.too. And I'd like to see more of the blue haired hippie chick from the tea shop.
Don't tell anyone, but I already have plans for Joan and Asha to pop in on another story I'm working on...

As for the blue-haired hippie, I initially wrote her as a named character, but decided against it (I've mostly stuck on only naming the main characters in my stories), but who knows, maybe we'll get to meet her again, as well - after all, she seemed to know something about TUGs, given her reaction to seeing Joan in handcuffs, right? Now, if only I remembered what I had named her...
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Love it (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 2 years ago Love it (:
Thank you (:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Don't tell anyone, but I already have plans for Joan and Asha to pop in on another story I'm working on...

As for the blue-haired hippie, I initially wrote her as a named character, but decided against it (I've mostly stuck on only naming the main characters in my stories), but who knows, maybe we'll get to meet her again, as well - after all, she seemed to know something about TUGs, given her reaction to seeing Joan in handcuffs, right? Now, if only I remembered what I had named her...
Well that's kind of what I thought. She fully understood the situation.
Tapejake101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapejake101 »

Nice! Love self bondage.
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Awesome story and I look forward to the continuing adventures of these two ;-)

Now off to read some of your other work :-)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Tapejake101 wrote: 2 years ago Nice! Love self bondage.
Thank you!
IrvinKlaw wrote: 2 years ago Awesome story and I look forward to the continuing adventures of these two ;-)

Now off to read some of your other work :-)
Thank you - and please do! I'd love to read what you think about them, too.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Lmfao I think of this story every time I pick up the sponge to wash the dishes
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

smooth_talker45 wrote: 2 years ago Lmfao I think of this story every time I pick up the sponge to wash the dishes
:D Sounds like it was a memorable story, then. Thanks for the comment. I think Joan used an unused sponge, though...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic