Foreign Distress (F/FFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Foreign Distress (F/FFF)

Post by wrathofcon »

This is my first time posting a full story, so feel free to be as critical as possible so I know how to improve. Also, everyone featured is completely fictional, not real, and falsified.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mia was at her laptop, laying Overwatch, as she often was in her free time. She was a study abroad student in London, being from Iowa herself. Going from her small, farm hometown to a city like London was a bit of a culture shock for the girl, so she found herself reluctant to out as often as her roommates did.

Mia was a short girl, at only 5’1, and a still had a bit of baby fat around her face and body. Her hair was an auburn shade of reddish brown, and hung down to her lower back, thought she was currently wearing it up in a ponytail. Her eyes were a deep brown, and were often referred to as “Bambi eyes” by those who saw her.

*knock knock*

“Its open” Mia called. Her roommates, Kiki and Emma, opened her door. Emma was another exchange student studying abroad, coming from Los Angeles. She was the daughter of immigrants from El Salvador, and had a much darker complexion than Mia did as a result. She had brown hair, which she had cut down to a pixie cut in length. She was the tallest of the three, at almost 6’ tall, and also had a slim figure. She was dressed in a short dress, meant to show off her long legs.

Kiki was the only of the three to come from England naturally. She was a blonde, who had blue eyes and a smile that anyone would kill for. She was average height, and with a larger bust than her two flatmates. She had naturally brown hair, which she had bleached to the point of being more a silvery-white color. Like Emma, she was dressed up quite well.

“Hey Mia,” Emma started. “We’re going out tonight. Interested in joining us?”

“No, thanks.” Mia said. “I don’t really like clubs and places like that…” she trailed off.

“Alright, you have fun tonight then.” Kiki said. “Make sure to keep the door locked, this neighborhood isn’t always the safest at night.”

“Yep.” Mia said, thought she wasn’t really listening. She had already put her headphones back on and returned to her game. Emma and Kiki left, planning for a night of fun, while Mia was prepared for her own night of fun by herself at her laptop.

Later on in the evening, Mia realised she had been neglecting her biological needs, and decided to make something to eat. She walked towards the kitchen, and began pulling out some fixings to make herself a sandwich. She didn’t notice at first that the kitchen window was wide open, but the sudden breeze tipped her off. She shut the window, not questioning why it was so widely open in the first place.

As she set about making her meal, gloved hand clamped down over her mouth. She jumped in surprise a bit, dropping the knife she had been using to spread her mayo on the sandwich. “Whmmph?” she asked, not realising how much the hand was muffling her speech.

“This should’ve been an empty flat, but its fine. I always come prepared.” A female voice mumbled behind Mia, with a distinct accent of a Londoner. Mia couldn’t think about what this meant before her wrists were pulled behind her, and zip tied tightly behind her back. She only then realised the gravity of the situation, and began fighting. But by then it was too late.

The intruder pushed Mia towards the living room, leading her to the sofa. She sat Mia down and began to apply zip ties to her legs and ankles, while keeping her hand vaguely over Mia’s mouth. Not that it was necessary- the intruder’s presence kept Mia fearful enough to stay quiet on her own.

Once the zip ties were all applied and re-checked, the intruder looked up at Mia. For the first time, Mia had the chance to examiner her captor- not that there was much to see. A mask covered her entire face, leaving only her brown eyes visible. Great, Mia thought. Im sure saying she had brown eyes will be enough for the police…

“You gonna be quiet if I leave the room for a few seconds?” the intruder asked, slowly removing her hand from Mia’s mouth. “Or will I have to get rough?”

Frightened, Mia nodded, not even daring to speak just to answer the question. “Good girl.” The intruder said, patting Mia condescendingly on her head. “I’ll be right back.” With a blown kiss, Mia was left alone, fearful of what this intruder had planned for her, and how long she would have to endure it…

To be continued
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great start can’t wait for the rest of the story. The only problems I noticed were a few spelling mistakes early on. I would suggest reading over posts one more time before posting, or if you haven’t used a spell check maybe one run through it would help alot also. But again great post hope to read more soon.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice start, for a first time story, this is good. :)
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Great start of a story bro, hope to read some more soon.
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

Great start! You must be a pretty good writer if this is your first story here ;)
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
Radames0674
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Radames0674 »

A fine start! That's for sure!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Good start, I look forward to the next part
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Here's hoping you come back to this one eventually, this was a very tantalizing tease for a beginning!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic