The neighbor (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The neighbor (F/F)

Post by Stef »

Part One

After a long day at work, Christina finally made it home late in the evening. It was a really hot day with the temperature climbing at 34C.

Christina is a 19 year old, girl who's currently living just outside of the centre of Athens in Greece. She's short, slim and has dark curly hair which match her dark coloured eyes perfectly. All in all, a very typical greek girl, passionate and beautiful! She's a student at a university far away from her home town, thus living alone, and she's also working as a waitress to make a living.

As she entered her small studio apartment, she dropped her keys in the table, and sat in a chair in her tiny balcony with a relief. "What a day!" she thought.

Athens is a very crowded place, most of the apartments close to the centre have small balconies which are only seperated by a thick blurred glass. Of course, there's not a great view either; You can only see other apartments from there and only a small part of the sky. One of her neighboors, Maria was also standing outside in her own apartment balcony, smoking.
Maria is a woman in her late 20s. Also, dark-haired and brunette but really tall, thin, with an athletic body. She is occasionally smoking weed in the balcony with her friends. She has something boyish in her appearance, might be due to her clothing style, or her posture or the fact that she is driving an old, huge and noisy motorbike, always wearing ripped jeans, boots and those weird leather gloves which are cut, displaying the tips of your fingers.

-"Hey" Maria said. Christina greeted back. "Tired from work huh?" She added.
-"Yep, I've had a long long day at uni and at work, but at least i've got a day off tomorrow and not a lesson at the uni"
-"Cool!"
-"How are you?"
-"Fine, same all same all"
-"Nice"
-"Going anywhere tonight?" Maria asked her after a couple of minutes.
-"Nah, i'm too tired, all i need right now is to relax, besides, i'm kinda broke, hehe!" Christina responded.
-"Ah but you don't need money to have a good time!" Maria said casually. "Listen, i'm gonna have some friends over in about two hours, you are welcome to join us instead of staying inside doing nothing!" Maria added.
-"Uhh i don't kn.."
-"C'mon! Don't be like that, we're not biting! Everyone is welcome!" Maria said. "Don't be shy, come at my apartment, i'll go get some beers, my treat" Maria then added.
-"Ok alright" Christina said after several seconds with a sigh.

She got up, grabbed her keys and cellphone and went over Maria's place which was literally, the next door. Maria immediately opened the door and let her inside her apartment, which was roughly the same as Christina's.

"Let's chill at the balcony" Maria said after the "obligatory" casual conversation about the house, and both of them sat outside at the balcony. Christina obviously tired and Maria quite energetic!
-"You know, i've never really got to know you Maria, but you're kinda weird, but not in a bad way" Christina said while drinking a sip of beer.
-"Aren't we all?" Maria said smiling.
-"See? You're so chilled How do you do that? I'm always tense."
-"Haha! You need to get yourself a man!" Maria said jokingly while lighting up a cigarette.
-"Maybe hehe! But seriously, either i don't have the time or i can't find anything that suits me let's say" Christina responded.
-"Don't worry dear, there's always people for everyone!" Maria said and they both finished their beers. "I'll got get some, wait" Maria then added and went to the fridge.

It was really warm still and a cold beer is like water in that case! She came back a minute later bringing two cans of beer, offering the one to Christina.

-"Cheers neighboor!"
-"Cheers!"

After a brief pause, Christina asked;
-"So what about you? Are you with someone?"
-"It's kinda complicated, i'm seeing someone but we're not in a relationship, only you know, casual sex let's say"
-"Ah i see. Well, as long as you have fun..."
-"Yes indeed, the good part is that we're doing different things, you know, kinky stuff!" Maria said fishing for a response.
-"Really? Like what? I mean if you want to tell me..." Christina said very curious.
-"Hehe! i don't mind really, we're mature women, not 15 year olds!" Maria said. "Besides, it's easier to show you after i'm done with the beer!" Maria then added.
-"Cool" Christina said hiding her obvious curiousity.
They both sat there enjoying their beer and chatting about other irrelevant things for a couple of minutes, until both of them were done with their beers!

-"Another beer?" Maria asked.
-"Sure it goes down like water with that weather"
-"Yep, gimme a moment but try not to get drunk!" Maria said smiling.
-"I'm good, just a little tipsy." Christina said.
Maria got up and after a few minutes, she came back holding two cans of beer, and two shiny sets of cuffs; handcuffs and legcuffs!
-"Woah! Really you into that?" Christina asked with surprise!
-"Yep that's i was telling you about, kinky stuff!" Maria said while opening the cans. "Here, cheers" She then added.
-"Cheers!" Christina said and they both drunk a sip!
-"So what do you do exactly? I'm very curious!" Christina asked again!
-"I'll tell you, i like tie up games with my parntner, i think everyone does or everyone tried at least once in their lives! Have you ever tried?"
-"Well, only once as a child i got tied up by an older cousin as a part of a game, nothing too serious, but i remember it was fun! Since then, never, but i've always been curious, you know...." Christina said while her face turned red! Maria smiled.
-"Here, try them on, it's stress relieving!" She said to her neighboor. Christina took the handcuffs and inspected them for a bit, feeling the cold metal while Maria was watching. Christina glanced at her with a question in her eyes "should i?" and Maria nodded. She then cuff her hands in front of her!
-"See? Don't they feel good?" Maria said. "And you can still enjoy your beer!" She added.
-"Yes hehe!" She responded obviously very embarassed and then she glanced at the other pair. "Why are that pair over there has such longer chain?" She added curious.
-"That's for your ankles, not wrists. See for yourself, don't feel embarassed, try them on if you want. And don't worry, i have the keys, you're not gonna get stuck or anything!" Maria said smiling again!
-"Nah it's ok"
-"C'mon don't feel weird, im telling you! Here let me help you"
Christina was thinking for a second and whispered "Oh what the hell". Maria got up, picked up the leg cuffs, and went over Christina's legs which she had laid on the table crossed. Still wearing her black sneakers, which had a pink stripe on ther sides and matched her purple ankle socks. She slowly and carefully picked up her legs one by one and cuffed her ankles together!

-"How do you feel now?" Maria asked.
-"I have to admit, that feels comfortable somehow!" Christina said excited!
-"Well, that's what i do! I told you it's stress relieving! Do you want a smoke?"
-"Umm.. sure i have one rarely" Christina said distracted. Maria then passed one of her already rolled ones and passed it to her. Christina started smoking it without minding that her hands were cuffed! She coughed.

-"So... what else do you do?" Christina asked.
-"I can't tell you but i can show you if you want" Maria said with a grin.
-"Um i don't know... it feels good but isn't it kinda weird? I mean I.." She started saying but got interrupted.
-"Trust me, don't feel weird it's natural. And you ain't seen nothing yet!" Maria said while she got up, and uncuffed Christina's right hand after picking her cigarrete and left it on the ashtray. Then she held her wrists with her hands and slowly put them behind her back. Then she cuffed her again without any protest.

-"What about now? Better?" Maria asked her.
-"I like that...." Christina whispered all red.
-"Here have a drag" Maria said and picked up her cigarrete, placed it carefully on her lips untill she took a drag of smoke. That went on for a couple of minutes in total silence. During the final drags, Maria held the cigarette in a way that when she placed it on Christina's mouth, she covered it all by clapping it completely. Maria closed her eyes and inhaled a big drag of smoke, as she started trying to move her hands and feet in a playful fashion. You could only hear the clinging noise of the chains at that point.

"It feels so exciting!" Christina said happily. Maria laughed.
-"I'm glad you're enjoying it!" She responded.
-"You're so good Maria, i feel helpless and safe at the same time!"
-"Haha! See?"
-"Could you maybe, ummm... tie me up more... maybe...? " Christina said embarrassed
-"Hmm... i could but maybe some other time...."
-"What? Why?" Christina said with a sad face.
-"I'm expecting company, i told you. Unless..."
-"Unless what? Please i want to be tied up right now, it feels so good!"

-"Ok i've got an idea, we'll do it!" Maria said. Christina felt even more happy. "Hold on, i'll be right back" She then added and got inside. A minute later returned. She walked behind Christina's back and whispered in her ear. "Now let's do something with that mouth!" Christina instinctely opened her mouth and Maria carefully put a large, black ball gag which she tightly strapped it behind her head a second later.

Christina was in heaven, the ball gag was as big as her mouth, filling it completely as she played with it with her tongue, trying to push it out of her mouth which felt impossible! At that moment, Christina didn't really mind that she was in plain view in a balcony, she was excited, maybe it was the alcohol, or the fact that she really enjoyed being someone's captive, or maybe it was both! She didn't try to talk or make a noise, all she did for the next couple of minutes is moving her wrists and ankles to feel her helplessness, and try yo push out the ball gag off her mouth!

Part two

Maria was watching silently smiling at her neighboor who she had seduced to her kinky tastes, feeling she was her mentor. She was in charge now! She lit up a cigarrette and started stroking her hair...
-"Do you still want more?" Maria said seductively. Christina looked at her and after a failed attempt to speak, she nodded yes. A bit of saliva started drooling off her mouth.

-"Stand up and follow me inside..." Maria commanded her and so she did as better as she could, she was still cuffed! She led her captive to her bedroom and then she uncuffed her completely and removed her gag.

-"What are you going to do to me now?" Christina asked naughtily.
-"First of all, I'll make sure you're not going to go anywhere!" Maria said playfully. "Lay down on the floor, i'll got get some stuff!" She commanded playfully.

Christina did as told and Maria left the room only to return a second later with a huge, wooden box. "On your back sweetie!" She said. Christina rolled on her back and laid down there peacefully and calm. "I see you can't wait to get bound" She said and giggled. Christina smiled. Maria picked up a leather blindfold, and put it on her strapping it gently behind her head. Christina smiled and became all red again from her excitement!

-"Now let's secure those hands, shall we? Any protests?" Maria asked. Chistina put her hands together and offered them to her. She bit her bottom lip. "That's what i thought!" Maria added.

She grabbed a coil of black, cotton rope, and started by tying up her wrists behind her back. It didn't take long until she secured them. Maria knew what she was doing, tying up Christina nicely and effectively. Christina tested her bonds only to realise she wouldn't be able to escape those professional bonds!

-"I don't think i can escape that!" She told her. Maria laughed.

-"Well that's the point! Now let's make sure you won't go anywhere!" She told her. Then she grabbed her ankles, put them together crossed like an X and lifted them up. Maria was still trying her bonds. A minute later, her ankles were also tight and secure! Maria again tested her bonds harder. Maria was watching her cute little victim squirming in pleasure.

-"Oh... That feels so nice and comfortable! I'm totally helpless right now!" Christina whispered a minute later.

-"This is just the start my friend!" Maria responded. Christina's eyes widened.

Maria then grabbed a couple more coils of rope from the box and threw them down on the floor. She rolled her over, picked one rope and started slowly and gently tying up her legs above and below her knees. It was even more comfortable for Christina as she was wearing tight yoga pants so she wouldn't feel the rope against her skin, only the effect of it! Maria kept going on by tying also up her elbows and chest! Christina didn't protest at all, while she was getting more and more helpless.

-"Here, try to get out of it!" Maria said. Christina started struggling in vain again.

-"I... I... can't... It's too tight!" She said with a moan. She has started sweating from the heat.

-"Now my guests will soon be arriving so let's make sure you'll stay quiet" Maria said a few minutes later after she enjoyed the show. Christina nodded positevely. She didn't seem to care that people are going to be here on this apartment very soon and felt more excited and safe at her neighbor's hands! Maria took off her sneakers, and peeled of her warm, worn socks and held them close to her face, forcing her to smell her sweaty socks, which she was wearing all day now in this weather.

-"They smell nice, don't they?" She asked her. Christina took a deep breath and nodded. "I think i'll use them for a nice and secure gag, any objections?" She added.

Christina opened her mouth letting her captor, put both of them inside her mouth, they barely fit so she used her fingers to push them more, filling it completely. She then grabbed, a roll of wide, silver duct tape and after she carefully placed it on her slightly open lips, she started rolling it all around her head several times making it impossible for her to spit them out or make any noise. She felt so helpless and humiliated from the fact that she was forced to chew on her own, dirty socks!

-"Oh poor Christina... Don't you have anything to say?" Maria playfully asked her. Chistina tried to say something but she could only make muffled noises and moans. She tried harder again with the same result.

Part three

-"Ok now for the final touch, and my personal favourite. I think you'll love it!" Maria told her as she grabbed another piece of rope. Christina was curious but kept enjoying her situation. Maria lifted up her legs and tied a short piece of rope in between her crossed, bound ankles in one side, and tied the other side between her hands connecting her four limbs together, putting her in a tight hogtie. Christina really did love this as it seemed. After that, she started struggling hard enjoying her helplessness and the fact that she couldn't reach any knot. Maria was an expert at tying up people!

A knock on the door was heard.

-"In a second" Maria shouted and turned again to Chistina. "I'm glad you're enjoying this Christina, when do you want to get released? Oh right, i forgot you can't talk... I'll untie you as soon as you tell me, hehehe!" Maria said with an evil grin. Chistina's mmphed loud threw her gag both in excitement and fear. "Anyway, enjoy yourself and be a good little girl, you don't want anyone to come here and find you like this, and i don't want you to disturb us! Talk to you later...!" Maria told her and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Maria greeted her friends, and all of them went on the balcony chatting and laughing and such while Maria was hogtied and gagged effectively and helplessly. Struggling on the floor blindfolded, doing futile attempts to free herself, ignored by everyone the next hour. She struggled harder and harder, and started moaning but couldn't make much noise, only muffled moans not loud enough for the people to hear outside in the balcony! She was totally enjoying her situation, and was so turned on that she tried to get her pants down with her tied hands, to expose her butt, but couldn't!

Meanwhile outisde in the balcony, Maria and he friends kept hanging around and laughing and such. There were two girls and a guy enjoying a beatiful, warm night at Maria's balcony. Maria texted the other girl sitting next to her.

"I've got you a present in the bedroom, take a look"

Seconds later, that girl excused herself to go the the bathroom. She walked towards the bedroom and opened the door in silence, then turned on the lights only to discover Maria's victim squirming on the floor unaware of who was standing in front of her.

That was Heleni, a gorgeous young, blonde woman roughly the same age as Christina. She was wearing mini jeans and white, converse shoes with black ankle socks.

She was surprised but didn't make any noise. She walked over her body, removed her right shoe and stroked Maria's face with her socked foot for a few seconds. Christina started struggling again and moaned in confusion. At that instant, Maria also entered the room making Christina quite nervous. She leaned down to her face and whispered in her ear.

-"This is my partner, Heleni. I see you've already met!" She whispered after she saw Heleni teasing her with her foot. "All three of us are gonna have such a great time later!" She added and they started making out with Heleni, standing above their victim and ignoring her now worried and confused protests.

-"Shh. Patience!" Heleni whispered and pressed her foot against her sealed mouth. They made out for a couple of seconds more after that, and then Maria asked her captive.

-"Do you want to stay tied up for more?". Christina mmphed in obvious protest. "Good i'm really glad you want to stay bound!" She added and they both Heleni and Maria giggled. Christina moaned louder now, less excited and more worried. All in all, she was helpless at their mercy now!

Heleni put on her shoe again and without saying anything else, she and Maria walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind them, leaving Christina exactly as they found her!

Part four

A little while later after both girls returned to their company, a cellphone ringing from the bedroom interrupted their conversation. Maria and Heleni looked at each other.

-"Heleni I forgot my cellphone in the bedroom, will you be kind and turn it off please?" Maria said calmly.

-"Sure" Heleni answered and got up and went inside again. She opened the bedroom door and found Christina struggling really hard to get her cellphone from her back pocket, if she had any more time she would have succeeded! But Heleni rushed and got it first, turned it off and said to her with a strict tone.

-"Maria wouldn't approve that! You were told to be quiet, and i don't see you very obedient. I'll have to punish you for that!" She said and once again took of her shoes and socks. Christina started going crazy over how helpless she was to do or say anything! Heleni stuffed her socks inside Christina's sneaker which was lying on the floor, and pressed it on her nose forcing her to breathe from there. She quickly grabbed the duct tape and rolled in around her head and shoe three times to secure it in place!

-"Don't you like the smell my socks and your shoe? It shouldn't be that pleasant but i guess you'll have to get used to it!" She said and laughed. "That'd be a lesson for you!" Heleni added. Then she put on her shoes without wearing any socks and left her humiliated, ignoring her protests. Not only she had her own dirty socks in her mouth for a long while, now she had to smell her shoe and some random girl's worn socks! She felt really humiliated after all this and after some last failed attempts to get free, she accepted her fate and stayed calm, helpless at their mercy and aroused again! She couldn't do otherwise...

Heleni retunted outside to the rest of them and sat down again. Maria noticed that she wasn't wearing any socks anymore, but only her shoes and smiled. No one else could have noticed that! After about 15 minutes, they all decided to call it a night so the other girl and the guy left. Maria and Heleni went inside the bedroom once again since they were only the three of them counting their captive! Christina was lying down there, exhausted and calm without making any protests about her situation anymore.

-"Now she's a good girl!" Maria said and she untied the rope connecting her limbs together, releasing her from the hogtie. Then she removed the shoe off her face and they both helped her sit on the bed. Maria also took off her blindfold. For several seconds Christina glanced around for her eyes to get used to the light again and then she started staring at her captors. She didin't try to say anything because she was still a bit scared.

-”Don’t be scared sweetie. Do you want a smoke?” Maria asked her with compassion. Christina nodded positively. “Help me with that Heleni” She added and they both started carefully and slowly peeling of the tape off her head. She was feeling so submissive that even after they completely took of the tape around her head, she didn’t spat out her socks off her mouth and instead, was waiting for someone else to remove them. Maria and Heleni giggled. Immediately then, Maria removed the soaked socks off her mouth.

-”Are you alright?” Maria asked.
-”No i’m not alright, you took it too far...”
-”it was all part of the game Christina. Didn’t you enjoy it?”
-”Well now that i’m relieved, yes, i liked it but i got scared”
-”It’s alright now. Here let me help you with these” Maria said and started untying her. She was completely free in a few minutes. Then Maria offered her a smoke to relax.
-”I could’ve escaped if i were you!” Heleni said.
-”I doubt it, that’d never happen” Maria said to Heleni smiling.
-”You can tie me up anyway you want and i still can escape” Heleni insisted.
-”What do you think Christina? Do you want to help me tie her up?” Maria asked Christina.
-”Of course” was Christina’s immediate response.

Part five

-”Let’s make a deal. If you don’t escape in 30 minutes, you won’t be released until the next morning! If you do, I’ll let you tie me up!” Maria proposed.
-”Deal!” Heleni said confident. After all, she loved playing tie up games with Maria.

-”Stand up” Maria told Heleni. “And you Christina, bring me that box over here” She told Christina. The box still had a lot of rope and rolls of duct tape among many other things. Maria grabbed one roll and threw another one to Christina. “Let’s make her regret that challenge!” She added. Heleni was very excited!

-”Duct tape? Easy!” Heleni said.

They both started taping Heleni from top to bottom. Maria started from her shoulders and Christina from her ankles. In about ten minutes, and a couple of rolls of strong duct tape, Heleni was all taped up heavily from her ankles to her shoulders with her hands taped on each side of her. Christina was really enjoying this, Heleni started enjoying it too! Maria and Christina helped Heleni lie on the floor and then Maria also taped up her bare feet together, after she removed her shoes, in the point that you could only see her toes and heels.

-”Now for the gag. I think i’ll use this” Maria said and grabbed a large, red ball gag with a harness. Heleni’s eyes widened in excitement. Maria went behind her and told to Christina who was now curious.

-”Will you do the honour?”

Christina after she inspected the item, stood behind Heleni and proceeded to put the ball gag inside her mouth, which she had carelesssly opened wide. Maria nodded her to do it. Christina then strapped on the back of her head first, then on the top, and then under her chin as tight as it would get! There wasn’t even the slightest chance of pushing the ball out of her mouth.

-”Alright you’ve got 30 minutes. Go!” Maria said after she put on a timer on her phone. Heleni started struggling as hard as she could but she was completely mummified and it seemed impossible for anyone to escape that!

Maria and Christina were chatting while watching Heleni’s futile struggles to get out of it! From time to time they teased her by pointing out how helpless she was! She was rolling to her sides or her back, grunting and struggling to move her hands and feet but they didn’t move an inch no matter what. She was powerless under so much tape and quite soon she started drooling uncontrollably! Maria was telling how much time she had left every now and then, while her and Christina were laughing at Heleni!

Less than 2 minutes left on the timer, and Heleni had done little to no progress. Maria went over her box and picked up a scarf which she used to blindfold Heleni who hadn’t given up still.

Heleni tried to protest but she couldn’t make up words as the ball gag was as big as her mouth. Only saliva was drooling out of it!

-”You have approximately a minute and we both know you’re not getting out of this!” Maria said and started strapping belts all over her mummified body with Christina’s help. “And now you’re secured!” She added. Time was up, the phone rang!

-”Nice and tight” Christina commented. “And now time for a little revenge!” She added.

Heleni was struggling harder to talk but she only made noises. Then Maria and Christinas moved her parallel to the bed on which they sat on, and Christina casually placed her bare feet on top of Heleni’s body, teasing her by stroking her ears or by placing her soles directly on her face and nose forcing her to breathe through her toes. Occasionally she was pinching her nose too! She also grabbed her sneaker which have been laying on the floor. That same one she had to endure before, still with Heleni’s socks inside, to force her to smell it by pressing it over her nose!

-”Now we’re even!” Christina said. Maria laughed!

They weren’t paying attention to her after that even though she was struggling like crazy. They were just talking about random stuff. Poor Heleni had no choice but to suffer! That went on for a long while until Christina decided that’s kinda late and she had to go....

Maria and Christina lifted up Heleni and placed her on the bed ignoring her protests. She was pretty mad but kidna aroused too. There was drool all over her chin.

-"Poor baby, look what have you done..." Maria said to her. "You can't sleep with that! I want you to be more comfortable..." She added. Then she unstrapped the ball gag harness. Christina was preparing to leave.

-"Ok you won! Please untie me, will you? I don't want to sleep like that!" Heleni pleaded.

Maria then unzipped and removed her boots, and then her white socks which have been really sweaty by now. She was wearing these all day with boots in that weather!

-”Shit” Heleni mumbled after she heard the zippers. “Wait dont...” was her last words before Maria forced her socks deep in her mouth with a quick notion! “No more words honey, a deal is a deal! Now enjoy!” She said while taping her head plenty of times around! Heleni tried to speak but her gag was keeping her silent, she mmphed in protest.

-"Sorry i can' t hear you honey. You have a pair of dirty socks stuffed in your mouth!" Maria said. Maria and Christina giggled.

She was lying mummified on the bed, strapped up with belts, blindfolded, and gagged effectively with Maria’s socks!

-”Goodnight princess!” Maria said to her and kissed her forehead. Heleni moaned again in protest. Maria and Christina walked of the bedroom, turned off the lights and closed the door. Immediately after that, Heleni again started moaning as loud as possible but her protests were ignored.

-”Hey thanks” Christina said to Maria at her doorstep.

-”Sorry if you felt scared, that’s part of the game, the thrill” Maria told her. “We can do this again sometime, the three of us...!” Maria winked.

-”Hehe! Sure, goodnight!” Christina said smiling and walked away...

The end - For now
Last edited by Stef 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Fantastic story ^-^ I look forward reading more from you
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Thank you for posting this. I missed it from the old site. But parts of the story are out of order, making it a bit confusing.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

First of all, thanks!

Yeah it seems that it's missing a large part of part three... Well, i don't have it so i'll have to re-write it one day...
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

It doesn’t look like it’s missing, just looks like it’s out of order.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

-
Last edited by Stef 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Fixed it! :D
GermanFeetlover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanFeetlover »

Bondage and footplay, I am love the story :)
Don 't distress yourself, leave it up to me :D I love it to be barefoot with a toering and dirty feet in the summertime 8-)
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

You have a gift!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic