Robin Becomes an Anatomy Class Specimen (FFFFF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robin Becomes an Anatomy Class Specimen (FFFFF/M)

Post by rtbw »

There were some old Batman episodes when the Terrific Trio spend time at a finishing school in Londinium to investigate a string of high-profile thefts, and Lady Prudence gives Robin a tour of the grounds. I imagine myself in my mask, cape, and tights as Robin in a more engaging alternative plot at the end of the tour when Prudence convinces him to visit her dorm room.

When Robin enters Prudence’s dorm room, she invites the Boy Wonder to make himself comfortable and sit on the bed, but he politely declines. He has an appointment soon with the headmistress, Lady Peasoup, about addressing the finishing school students on how to rely on their wits in the world after they graduate.

Prudence retrieves a small spray bottle, struts back, and shows it to him. “This is a paralyzing spray that's like your batspray, but it allows the target to maintain all five senses even though he becomes immobile…or at least unable to initiate any voluntary movement.”

Robin is actually intrigued, but before he can ask more about it, Prudence continues, “Do you want to see how it works?” She quickly raises the bottle closer to his face and sprays twice, taking him competely by surprise.

The mist has a scent like very strong perfume, but Robin doesn’t otherwise feel anything. He only senses something is very wrong when he tries to ask Prudence why she sprayed the bottle on him but can't get any words out. He starts feeling unsteady, so he hunches over with his hands on knees.

Prudence admires the view of the Boy Wonder’s rump. As he remains bent over trying to keep from falling, Prudence’s hand is on the seat of his batbriefs giving him a good feel. She then pinches him hard , making him lose his balance and collapse to the floor.

As he lies on the ground the young crimefighter is unable to move a muscle. Prudence kneels besides him and pets him on his hip, “Quite effective, isn’t it, Robin? Don’t worry…this should wear off in an hour.” Robin feels Prudence’s hand through the side of his briefs and tights, but he can’t do anything about it. He’s totally immobile.

The young lady continues, “All the girls here can’t get enough of you. And I must admit…your splendid body fills out your form-hugging outfit quite nicely. I especially like how your bottom slides out from under your short cape when you bend over.” He feels Prudence’s hand rubbing the rump of his briefs.

She then stands up and says, “I'm going to bring a few girls to help me move you to a more comfortable position on the bed. Stay right where you are. I'll be right back.”

It's not long before the door opens again and Robin see four comely girls enter with Prudence. They ask her why he’s on the ground, but they also can't control their excitement at seeing him.

Prudence replies, “Quite the catch, isn’t it? Robin has succumbed to my paralyzing gas. He can’t move, but he retains all of his senses. He’ll feel all of your hands if you help me move him to the bed.” They pick Robin up by the limbs and moves him to the bed, and the girls take a moment to gawk at his motionless body.

The moment is interrupted by a knock on the door. It’s Lady Peasoup, who says upon entering the room, “Oh there he is. I was wondering why Robin wasn’t in my office for our appointment, but I see he never finished the tour of the school with Lady Prudence.”

Peasoup walks to the side of the bed, looks down at the Boy Wonder, and manually examines his body from head to toe as she says, “He must be under Prudence’s paralyzing gas. What a fine specimen of a healthy and virile young male.”

Feeling her hands running up and down his body causes Robin to be aroused, which the headmistress notices and points out to the girls in the room as she pats the bulge in his batbriefs, “Even though Robin is completely paralyzed, his body is reacting to the stimulation from the way I’m touching him. We can see it in the form-fitting outfit that shows off his masculine figure so well, especially here.” Her hand is now resting on Robin’s swollen and stiffening bulge, “It’s quite amazing how males can’t control their sexual drive and desires. And you’ll learn in more advanced classes how you can use this against men to outwit them.”

Lady Peasoup continues addressing the girls with her hand massaging the tent in the costumed crimefigher’s spandex, “Well, I must get going. Prudence earned very high marks in her advanced anatomy course this year…perhaps she can use Robin’s body to show you underclass girls a preview of what to expect in that class.” She gives Robin’s manhood one last tap, and after she makes her way out of the bedroom he can feel a tingling in his neck and arms. He’s starting to regain his ability to move.

Prudence notices him stirring, “The paralyzing gas must be wearing off…Robin’s moving!” She orders two of the girls, “Spread his legs and secure his ankles to the posts with the rope.” And she orders the other two, “String his wrists to the other posts. We need to act quickly!”

In just minutes, Robin is tied spread-eagle on the bed. There’s a hush in the room as the young women stare in disbelief at who they've just tied down to Prudence’s bed.

The girl who tied down Robin's ankles, Jennifer, breaks the silence by asking Prudence, “May I touch him?” Prudence replies, “Of course.”

Jennifer walks up to Robin and slowly reaches her hand out to touch his left ankle. She slides her hand up the inside of his calf, knee, and thigh. This is making Robin feel aroused again, and he adjusts his body in discomfort as he feels the spandex between his legs feeling more crowded with his member growing underneath.

Jennifer then lifts her hand and hesitates before laying it on the Boy Wonder’s growing bulge. “Oh my, it’s so large and stiff. I’ve always wanted to see Robin, but I never dreamed I could ever touch him, especially this part of his body that grabs so much of my attention.”

Robin feels ashamed as he can’t help letting out a moan in pleasure at feeling Jennifer’s hand on his manhood.

“It looks like our little Robin is enjoying the attention,” observes Prudence. “Why don’t the rest of you girls become familiar with Robin’s body before I give you a clinic on our fine specimen’s anatomy?”

The remaining girls stare at each other for a moment before jumping at the chance, shoving their hands into the Boy Wonder’s legs, crotch, chest, face, hair…Robin feels like he’s drowning in their stimulating fingers and palms.

OUR HEROIC BOY WONDER REDUCED TO AN ANATOMY SPECIMEN FOR A GROUP OF SCHOOLGIRLS. HOLY INDIGNITY! TO SEE HOW THIS ANATOMY SESSION PROCEEDS, BE SURE TO RETURN SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Holy Bat Bondage! I can't wait to see what's in store next for our helpless hero! Our poor roped-up Robin!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Robin living out the dream we've all had of being captured by hot students.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Wonderful!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

stimle wrote: 1 year ago Holy Bat Bondage! I can't wait to see what's in store next for our helpless hero! Our poor roped-up Robin!
Let's just say he's in for a stimulating experience... :D
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Robin living out the dream we've all had of being captured by hot students.
We've all had the dream, but I take it a step further by wishing I'm in Robin's outfit. I'd feel even more vulnerable in in that tight spandex
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Treville wrote: 1 year agoWonderful!
Thank you! I'm just writing out what I'd like to play out when I'm wearing my Robin outfit. It's such a far-fetched dream to experience something like this.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Thank you for sharing another one of your stories about the Boy Wonder! It describes so well why I love to be tied up myself while wearing tights and leotards.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Holy Snoozy Study Session!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Robin Hypnotized in the Halls of Ivy
By A Bevy of British Birds
Under the Watchful Eye Of their Mother Hen! :o :o :o
And When Robin Stirs in Spring
To Find Himself Bound to the Bedstead in A Boarding School
What Buffoonery Awaits him from the Bevy of Buxom British Babes??? :( :( :(
Tune to TUGS to find out…
Same Bound Bat Time…
Same Bound Bat Channel! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 1 year ago Holy Snoozy Study Session!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Robin Hypnotized in the Halls of Ivy
By A Bevy of British Birds
Under the Watchful Eye Of their Mother Hen! :o :o :o
And When Robin Stirs in Spring
To Find Himself Bound to the Bedstead in A Boarding School
What Buffoonery Awaits him from the Bevy of Buxom British Babes??? :( :( :(
Tune to TUGS to find out…
Same Bound Bat Time…
Same Bound Bat Channel! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
There's a lot of buffoonery awaiting our little birdie!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago Thank you for sharing another one of your stories about the Boy Wonder! It describes so well why I love to be tied up myself while wearing tights and leotards.
You're on the same wavelength as me. :D
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 2

Robin can only lie helplessly as the finishing school girls explore him. The thin spandex of his outfit is doing very little to prevent the young women from feeling his body as they please. Nor is the spandex doing much to hide the effects of the sensual stimulation in the crotch of his batbriefs.

One of the girls raises the intensity by grabbing the Boy Wonder's hair and kissing him passionately. Prudence restores order when she cuts in, “Now now, ladies…let's not spoil our specimen. I need to help you get a leg up on the advanced anatomy course you'll be taking soon.”

The schoolgirls reluctantly stop their manual examination of the Boy Wonder. They pull back and stare down at the young virile crime fighter, looking spent from the effects of their desire and groping. He looks cute and inviting in his form-fitting colorful costume with his arms and legs open wide, his cape spread out under him, and his eyes staring back in uncertainty through his black mask.

Prudence uses a pointing stick to draw their attention to the parts of a male’s body that are most sensitive to sensual stimulation, like under the ear and jaw, the shoulders, upper arms, the chest around the nipples, below the belt, inner thighs… Pointing out those parts of Robin's body, she explains how they can be accessed when engaging with a man and how to arouse him psychologically as well.

As Robin emerges completely from the paralyzing gas, he’s finally able to speak. He says disdainfully to Prudence, “You vixen…I am not a specimen and will not let you violate me like this. I demand you…” Prudence wraps her hand over the Boy Wonder's mouth, “Shush, boy. You’re making it that much harder to study you.” She turns to one of the girls, “Monica, being me a couple of those scarves there.” After receiving them from Monica, she knots one and fully cleave gags Robin and tells him, “It's a shame you can be so annoying when you talk. It takes away from an otherwise complete package that's so appealing. Well, let's return to our study, shall we?”

Prudence then invites the four schoolgirls to practice their techniques on the immobilized Caped Crusader. They take turns working his sensitive areas, and Robin increasingly struggles to suppress the effects of the stimulation on his body. Eventually, he feels relieved when the exercise is over, but there’s more in store when Prudence begins the next part of the lesson.

“Well done, girls. A man's response to sensual stimulation is completely involuntary…” As she continues her lecture, Prudence slowly runs the end of her pouring stick from Robin's knee up the inside of his thigh to his taint. The Boy Wonder feels the arousal build up inside him again as he feels the hard instrument through his spandex tights.

“…He has no control over his body's desires, and as much as he tries to hide it, this always gives him away.” Prudence gives a stern, hard rap of the Boy Wonder's enlarged and hardened bulge. He immediately feels shooting pain emanating from the base of his shaft.

Prudence continues as she traces with her finger the Boy Wonder’s stiff stalk protruding in his green briefs, “Lucky for us, Robin’s very clingy outfit gives us a good idea of how aroused he is right here. You can actually see the outline of his erection.” Robin feels even harder as he feels her finger through his spandex, and he tries as hard as he can to contain his sensual excitement.

Prudence invites the girls to feel his hardness for themselves, and Robin feels himself slipping into the point of no return and perilously close to creaming his tights with all the hands groping the swollen bulge in his batbriefs.

Suddenly, Prudence interrupts the girls, “Let’s now peel off his tights and see what lies beneath.” The girls look at each other in disbelief at what they just heard, but Prudence encourages them, “Go ahead…don’t you want to see what you’ve been touching?”

The girls then ravenously unbuckle the Boy Wonder’s utility belt, pull up his shirt, and strip down his briefs and tights all at once to free the source of his bulge. His very stiff shaft springs out after emerging from the waistband of his briefs and tights.

As the schoolgirls gawk in awe at what they’ve uncovered, Prudence observes, “There it is, girls…the source of Robin’s manhood.” Robin can only blush and lie in defeat with the most intimate part of his body uncovered. He can only wait in helplessness for what the young women will do with his manhood.

HOLY HUMILIATION! ROBIN ON FULL DISPLAY! WHAT WILL THESE GIRLS DO TO HIM?

IT MAY NOT BE PRETTY WHEN YOU TUNE IN NEXT TIME, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

How *terrible* it must be for Robin to endure this.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Poor Robin indeed; imagine if Batman came to the rescue right this moment!
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Great continuation!

If I were Batman I would probably fail miserably in my attempt to rescue Robin and be tied up my self. 8-)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

[mention]Reidy[/mention] and [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention]: I think it can get even more terrible than this, and it may be worse if somebody other than Batman finds him like this!

[mention]Treville[/mention]: Wouldn't these girls love to explore Batman too. :D
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

rtbw wrote: 11 months ago @Reidy and @tiedinbluetights: I think it can get even more terrible than this, and it may be worse if somebody other than Batman finds him like this!

@Treville: Wouldn't these girls love to explore Batman too. :D
Yes, I think Batman needs to be explored.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

stimle wrote: 11 months ago
rtbw wrote: 11 months ago @Reidy and @tiedinbluetights: I think it can get even more terrible than this, and it may be worse if somebody other than Batman finds him like this!

@Treville: Wouldn't these girls love to explore Batman too. :D
Yes, I think Batman needs to be explored.
He does have a lot to show those girls in his batoutfit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic