Lost and Found F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DuckStewStories
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lost and Found F/F

Post by DuckStewStories »

Tracy was lost. Her parents had dragged her to a party at her uncle’s in the middle of nowhere. According to them, they all missed her since she’d ventured off to college. Within five minutes, she knew it was bullshit.

She’d tried dressing cute, a blue sweater covered in horses, a dark green scarf, a tan skirt, black tights, and brown boots. This was partially to fit in but mostly because sometimes her cousins brought some cute friends along. But, of course, not this time.

Everything was always awkward for her with that part of her family. She lived in the city, and her dad’s family lived in the country. Different worlds was an understatement.

And college had only widened the chasm between them. Everyone wanted to talk about someday getting to hunt and the various trucks they planned to own. She wished one of them owned a horse she could ride.

If anyone bothered to speak with her, the most common phrase was, ‘What’re you doing here?’ It was followed closely by, ‘So you’re a college girl now.’ The word college dripped off their lips as if it tasted horrible. Each time it was immediately followed by a deep gulp of beer.

Finally, she could take it no longer and had snuck off. The trail cut a path back to her uncle’s place. She hoped he had cable. She doubted it, however, considering he lived in the 1% area that didn’t have cell service.

She became so focused on obtaining a signal that she didn’t realize she’d wandered off the path until it was too late. Glancing around, everything looked the same. There were rocks, trees, and grass in desperate need of trimming.

She knew the trail branched off at various points and debated returning to find the correct one. Gazing ahead, she spotted a small cabin in the distance. Perhaps they had a phone or knew the way to her uncle’s place.

She trudged ahead, wanting to get back before dark. The last thing she needed was to spend the night with a stranger. She was old enough that her chest had begun to form, and she spotted various people at the party staring and whispering.

Tracy finally reached the cabin and knocked on the door. There was no answer. She knocked harder.

“Can I help you?” a voice asked from behind.

She spun around and found a country-looking girl—wearing a greasy tank top, cut-off shorts, and boots—standing a few feet away, staring at her.

“I’m um...lost. Do you have a phone I can use?”

“Are you alone?”

“I mean, I was at a party with my family.”

“Do they know you’re gone?”

“Hopefully not,” Tracy said with a laugh. The girl smiled at this.

“Well, you can come in...” Tracy sighed with relief. “...but you ain’t gonna leave.”

“Wha—?”

The woman pulled a bottle from behind her back and slammed it onto Tracy’s head. It shattered, and she crumpled down with the pieces.

Tracy didn’t know how long she’d been out. A loud crackling sound awoke her. She opened her eyes and saw a brief flash of silver.

“Mmph?”

She tried to speak, but her voice was muffled. Her head ached. Had that woman hit her with a bottle?

The crackling ceased with a loud *RIP*.

“Ah. You’re awake.”

Tracy glanced to her side. Something tugged at her hair.

“Hmph?”

Duct tape had been wrapped entirely around her mouth. She reached up to remove it but realized her hands were stuck behind her. She twisted them and found they’d been bound together—more duct tape.

Attempting to pull them away from her body revealed similar results. The woman had wrapped duct tape around her chest and above and below her breasts.

“Whm dmg?”

“We’re going to go for a little walk. Make sure we’re far away from prying eyes.”

“Nm!”

“Yep. Come on. Get up.”

The woman grabbed Tracy by the arms and pulled her to her feet. Her legs hadn’t been bound yet!

She began to bolt. Before she made it more than a couple of steps, something caught around her throat, choking her.

“Thought you might try that.”

Tracy looked back. The woman held a firm grip on a leash, leading back to her. The roll of duct tape hung around her forearm. She wasn’t done with it yet.

“Now let’s go,” the woman said, heading towards the woods. Tracy planted her boots, but the woman yanked hard, and she came tumbling after. “I wouldn’t try that. Come on, now.”

The woman leisurely strolled before Tracy, giving the leash an occasional tug but mostly leading her further into the woods.

“Hmph...phmph...” Tracy grunted into the tape. She flexed and twisted her wrists, but the tape refused to budge. “Grmph...mmph...”

“This seems good,” the woman said, glancing around. “Haven’t brought anyone here yet.” She hooked the leash onto a low-hanging branch and looked at Tracy. “Sit down.”

Tracy shook her head.

*SMACK*

The woman smacked her across the cheek. “Now sit down.”

Tracy sat. The woman slid the duct tape off her arm and unspooled it. She wrapped it around Tracy’s ankles, up past the top of her boots, and onto her tights. Then she slid her hand up her leg and wrapped more just above her knees.

“I wasn’t expecting any guests, so I didn’t have time to prepare. But you just wait right here, and I’ll be back soon.” She squeezed Tracy’s breast, giving her a sinister wink. “Don’t go nowhere.”

Tracy watched her disappear amongst the trees before she began to cry into the tape. It was no use. Her voice was lost in the deep thicket.

“Phmph...grmph...” She struggled against the tape, rubbing her wrists and back against the rough bark. If she moved too far, the leash squeezed against her throat. She lifted her legs, flailing her boots. “Mmph...hmph...”

Something sharp poked her back. She jolted away from it, and the leash tightened its grip. Then, sliding back, she felt it again. Something was in her skirt.

“Hm?”

She twisted her wrists, bending them against the tape at an unnatural angle. Finally, she managed to get her fingers into her skirt and find the object. It was a shard of glass from the bottle!

She squeezed it tight between her fingers, feeling it slice into her flesh. But if she dropped it, she’d never escape. She pulled it free of her skirt and immediately began to saw at the tape binding her wrists.

Far away, she heard singing. She took a deep breath to scream for help but realized it might be the woman. Maybe she’d gotten lost?

Tracy remained quiet except for her occasional grunts as she continued to saw. “Grmph...hmph…” Finally, the tape’s grip began to loosen. She put all the strength she could muster into pulling her forearms apart.

*CRACK*

Her wrists split free. Her arms were still bound, but now she had a chance!

More singing reached her ears—closer this time.

“Hmph...”

Tracy pressed her shoulder against the tree and rolled onto her knees. She leaned back and lifted her boots. The leash constricted around her throat, and she stopped when the tiniest bit of air passed through.

She jabbed the glass shard into the tape, binding her ankles. The lady had used so much that she wasn’t sure which direction to cut first. So she pushed the shard further and let it guide the way. The tape slowly began to split. Like with her wrists, she spread her ankles as she cut.

*CRACK*

“Ready or not, here I come!”

The woman was close, but Tracy didn’t see her yet. She needed to run. There was no time to finish cutting herself free.

Bracing against the tree, she shimmied to her feet. Her legs were free below the knees. She wouldn’t be fast, but it’d be better than waiting for her captor to return.

Tracy began to run as fast as her bound legs would carry her into the woods. Her arms were still pinned to her side, so she couldn’t climb. And she couldn’t jump. But she needed to try.

She heard the woman scream. “I’m coming to get you, girlie!”

Tracy ran faster.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

Great beginning. Gets right down to business with some tight bondage and suspense.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Great start! Look forward to the next part!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

A great start and very fast paced. Look forward to seeing what comes next! :)
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by potato »

Great exposition and an amazing cliffhanger ending. I eagerly wait for the next chapter.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Suspenseful start for sure! Now, if Tracy gets caught again, this woman cannot tie her up again without ripping up her flesh on account of the wounds.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Great start!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic