[Waryverse] The Urge (COMPLETE, 2023-08-24)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Quick, @Red86, send the bill in now.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Xtc wrote: 9 months ago Quick, @Red86, send the bill in now.
Wait, I can be compensated for just throwing a small pitch to @blackbound and letting him work his magic 🤔😅. Nah, that's just it, the story is all the compensation I need!

blackbound wrote: 9 months ago When you have someone who can overpower you at will, sometimes you have to go extra hard, I guess. At least he apologized for the taser.

This comment, by the way, has adapted the ending of my upcoming story, focused and cemented the one after that, and created the one after that.
That is a good point and goes back to the fact Warry submits because he wants to not because he's forced to or because of size comparison. And indeed, he did apologize. Besides, I believe on most tasers, you can set the voltage so maybe he didn't have it that high. And in all fairness, Loam was subjected to the shock collar by Warry. Semi fair trade off!

Oh so now I'm responsible for not only planting the seed for The urge but possibly 3 other stories? I think I should retract my statement above. Where's my payment 😈. JK 🤣😁
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 9 months ago Oh so now I'm responsible for not only planting the seed for The urge but possibly 3 other stories? I think I should retract my statement above. Where's my payment 😈. JK 🤣😁
Well, not quite - the next one (Pharaoh) is already written but will see a small change, I was already thinking about the one after that (working title: I'd Strike the Sun) and now have a way to end it in a cliffhanger, and the one after that is the one for which you gave me the idea with the previous comment, and which retroactively influences the other two.

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great ending - it seems like everyone is in a happy place. It's nice to see Loum realising that he enjoys being on both sides of the knots and I think Wary will be happy to oblige from time to time.

Looking forward to more stories to come. It seems like there will be an endless supply so long as @Red86 keeps commenting!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

If you love sleepsacks make sure you read Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 9 months ago Great ending - it seems like everyone is in a happy place. It's nice to see Loum realising that he enjoys being on both sides of the knots and I think Wary will be happy to oblige from time to time.

Looking forward to more stories to come. It seems like there will be an endless supply so long as @Red86 keeps commenting!
Thanks! There will be more, though the next two will be a lot darker...

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Xtc @Red86 @Pup Wingletang and anyone else silently reading: the next story is now available. Link in the signature.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic