The Newlyweds (FFFF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What do you think Emily and the gals intentions are?

Innocent and Fun
50%
Sinister
50%

Total votes: 20

Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Newlyweds (FFFF/M)

Post by Scottstud94 »

Chapter 1 - The Newlyweds

Emily and Justin were just married. The two young 20 year olds were in the middle of college summer break and had opted to take the deep dive and get married. He couldn’t believe his luck. Just three months in and he was in love and proposed, certainly prodded by Emily’s enthusiasm, just three months later they were married. The ceremony was only two weeks ago and the two had just come back from an extended honeymoon. The two had another two weeks off.

Tonight, Emily, wanting to have some fun, convinced her husband to put on a blindfold. With Justin blindfolded, Emily had him lie down on her bed. The two had never experimented with bondage but Emily was keen to try it. She had a dominant side she had never shown Justin, and wanted to give it a shot,

Fortunately, now that the two had moved into their own place on their own, her and Justin could finally have some alone time. She had spent a while getting this ready.

She quickly wrapped the chain around his left hand, and applied the small padlock quickly and efficiently.

“Wait are you tying me up,” Justin said in surprise.

“Shhhhh…” Emily said as she placed her finger over his mouth.

She quickly wrapped the other chain around his wrist and clamped the padlock in place, his left hand loosely chained to the upper left bedpost, the right hand loosely chained to the right bed post.

“Oh my gosh are these chains damn,” Justin laughed somewhat nervously as Emily removed his blindfold.

She straddled him and in her hands had a roll of duct tape.

“You’re talking too much,” she said and she pulled the his left white Nike ankle sock off, she quickly chained his left ankle to the left bed post and right ankle to the right bed post.

“Wait are you going to gag me?” He said surprised. Emily briefly unchained his right hand from the bed but pulled tight and locked the other side to the chain more tightly to the bed. After repeating the process with his left hand, Justin was now tightly chained down.

Emily again got up with his socks in her hand, and that roll of duct tape.

“Open up and I’ll only put one sock in. Keep it closed and I’ll shove them both in.”

Justin was in no position to argue and agreed as his new wife pushed his sock into his mouth. Before he could argue, she placed the tape over his mouth and began to tightly wrap the duct tape around his head sealing it in.

Each wrap she pulled the duct tape taut and covered from just beneath his nose to the lower part of his chin.

After the 8th wrap, she tore the tape loose and patted down the loose end behind his head.

Justin screamed into the gag and writhed in his chains but he was well stuck to the bed.

Only in his briefs, Emily grabbed a pair of black Nike crews, that went up to his calves, the black pair were slid onto each of Justin’s feet and pulled under the chains up all the way to near his knees.

“You look cute in those,” she said. “Now it’s time for some fun…”

Just then, there was a knock on the door.
Last edited by Scottstud94 8 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Promising. Interested to know where you're taking this one.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Chapter 2 - The Sorority Girls

Emily got up off the bed quickly. “Ah your surprise is here, I’ll be right back don’t you move,” she said as she rattled the chain around Justin’s left ankle.

She ran to the door and excited let her three friends in, Sarah, Annie, and Christine.

The three friends walked into the house, bringing their bags inside with them.

“Well is he all tied up?” Annie said.

“Oh yeah,” said Emily. He’s all chained down and between the four of us, he’s got no shot.

“We brought everything we should need and then we’ll go from there,” Christine said.

The four girls were all in their early 20’s and were in the same sorority together at college at the University of Oregon. They entered the room and the three new girls were giddy at the extent to which Emily had Justin tied down.

“Wow real chains and everything!” Sarah exclaimed. Justin on the bed mumbled under the duct tape, no doubt confused at what was going on.

“Justin, these are some of my friends, you remember them from the wedding. Sarah, Annie, and Christine.”

“Well we decided this week we want to have some girl fun,” Emily added.

Christine put her duffel bag on the floor, with enough room that Justin could see the contents of the bag turning his head. As she unzipped the bag, he noticed a wide variety of items like rope, duct tape, chains, and more that made his eyes widen.

“Hmmmmpphhh?” He said into his gag to Emily.

“Well you see the four of us, we’re pretty dominant and we’ve been thinking of a way we could have our own slave.”

Justin’s eyes widened even more.

“We’re going to turn you into our little bitch,” Sarah added.

“And there’s not shit you can do about it,” Emily told her husband.

“What should we do to him first?” Asked Annie. The sexually charged girls talked it over and agreed that their slave would be turned into a girl to begin to humiliate him.

Emily went up to Justin and straddled over him. She smoothed the tape over his mouth as he writhed against the chains that held him down to the bed as the other girls got out their supplies. He saw plenty of rolls of tape, ropes, heavy duty chains, locks, and plenty of other scary items, but he also saw knee socks, dresses, pantyhose, tights, and makeup being pulled out as well.

“So honey here’s what going to happen. The more you cooperate the easier this goes okay? I mean it, if you try to escape it’s not going to help. We’ll overpower you and it’ll just make it worse for yourself. So you’re going to be a good boy while we get you changed okay?”

Justin looked up at his wife and was confused. A fun night for the girls or was this something more sinister?

He nodded his head in agreement.

“Good,” she said. “Don’t make me use this,” she said pulling out a large black dildo. “Any struggling and I’ll put this big guy all the way up your ass. It’ll be all the way in and I mean all the way. Then we’ll duct tape it in so you can’t push it out.”

Justin shook his head no, not wanting any part of it.

“Good. It’s makeover time,” Emily said.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Amazing start. Looking forward to read more!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Chapter 3 - In Control

The girls quickly got to work. Scissors were used to remove Justin’s clothes. Annie and Sarah with shaving cream and razors started the shave his legs. Meanwhile Christine shaved his chest, and Emily worked on his head.

Justin didn’t dare move as they shaved him bare. The duct tape around his mouth was slowly removed. As Emily readied the last wrap to be removed from his head, she produced a bottle of super glue.

“Socks stay in your mouth when I remove this tape. I WILL use this super glue if you disobey. Nod if you understand,” Emily said.

He did as he was told, keeping the socks in his mouth as his wife shaved his face clean.

Eventually his left arm and left ankle were briefly unchained from the bed, only to be chained to the right side of the bed, forcing him in a straight position like a pencil.

This allowed the girls to shave his back, including his ass and crotch. Justin could only lay motionless in shock at the turn of events. It was exciting but he wasn’t comfortable with being forced into this position and tricked by his new wife.

He’d never been tied up before, but now he was well on his way to becoming a prisoner.

Soon he was on his back spreadeagle, the girls wiping away the shaving cream, Justin with the socks held in his mouth, was given a quick cleave gag by Annie who used one of the red and white striped knee socks she brought and tied it over his mouth, knotting it tightly behind his head to keep the socks in.

“That should keep those socks in huh,” she said as she ran her hand over his now cleanly shaved crotch.

“Ladies get his new clothes ready, in the meantime, we’re going to have a little fun.” Emily pulled out a bottle of lotion.

Justin looked down, okay four girls having me tied down. About to get the craziest hand job of his life. He wasn’t thrilled about being shaved or his wife threatening to glue his lips together or tape a dildo up his ass, but it was surely all part of the act right?

Emily lathered up his penis in lotion and began to stroke up and down. In the background the girls could be heard discussing what outfit they should dress him in.

“You like being tied up big guy….” Emily said seductively. Stroking up and down.

“How would you like it if we joined you being naked huh?” She continued as the man started to buck against his chains on the bed. No slack, keeping him only rocking up and down.

Soon he began to get really hard as the other girls surrounded the bed. He saw a bra, crop top, panties, yoga pants, rainbow colored toe socks, and a dress in their hands.

He began to reach pre-cum and wildly bucking on the bed, moaning into the gag, when Emily pulled her hand away and slapped him in the balls.

A sharp cry came from Justin into the socks in his mouth.

“That’s a lesson. No cumming,” Emily said as his penis went limp and he writhed in pain.

Christine produced a chastity cage and offered it to Emily.

“No no please let me finish,” he said into the gag crying out, coming out as “pwse lefme mpfhh finiff”.

His cries were ignored. The stainless steel contraption was forced on and with some more lube and a little grunt work, Emily grabbed the smallest ring and forced it on. She was deliberately slow as she locked the padlock on, her husband still in pain on the bed.

“Your days of cumming when you want are over, we’re in charge now and you only get to cum if you’re good.” Christine said.

“Men are pigs that just jack off all the time, even when they’re married.” Annie said.

“Are you a little pig?” Sarah said looking down at me. “Your cheeks are bulging so much you resemble a chipmunk.”

“How many socks are in there?” Annie said.

“Just his white Nike ankle sock, but I know we can fit more socks, and bigger ones too.” Emily said.

Each girl stood over the naked man smiling, eager to dress him up as the sissy boy they had dreamed of.

Sarah picked up a bra while the other girls grabbed some of the other items. “Ladies, it’s time to turn Justin into Justine.”
Last edited by Scottstud94 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
megamega
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by megamega »

Great story so far!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Chapter 4 - Meeting Justine

The girls ruthlessly began beautifying the young man, starting with the legs that they unchained. Keeping his hands chained above his head. Working on the lower body, the panties were put on, the rainbow toe socks that went to his thighs replaced the black crew socks, then they unchained his hands and wriggled him into a dress. He was no match for the four girls and avoided resisting too much.

His fingernails were each painted in a bright Barbie pink. As we’re his toes prior to the toe socks being applied.

Soon enough he was dressed head to toe like a girl.

“Let’s get his lips and face now,” Annie said.

“How do we do that with the duct tape?” Sarah said.

“Oh nothing a little makeup won’t cover,” Emily said pulling out the makeup. Each girl grabbed a brush and applied the skin toned makeup over the tape so tightly wrapped around his mouth.

Soon from a distance there was no way of knowing the young man’s mouth was covered under layers and layers of tape. The girls had used makeup to draw bright red lips over the beige undertone.

Justin was forced to the ground where Christine put a foot on his back. Emily and Annie each held one of his hands while Sarah sat on his rainbow sock covered feet.

“We own you,” Christine cried out triumphantly with all the girls giggling.

Justin mmphed into his gag. He wasn’t tied down, but there was no way of escaping the four girls.

“Ok let’s tie his hands behind his back,” Sarah said.

“Hang on I have an idea,” Christine said pulling out a pair of Justin’s grey nike crew socks from his sock drawer. “Let’s get these over his hands so he can’t use his fingers.”

“Oh and then tape his hands into fists!” Annie added.

Annie and Emily each pulled the long grey socks over each hand. Yanking the socks tightly to his shoulders.

“Ok ball your hands up fists boy.”

Justin complied and soon his hands were reduced to silver grey stubs, with the girls smoothing down the tape from forearms over the hands.

“Sorry we have to hide your pretty pink painted fingernails,” Emily said applying some extra bits of the tape around his balled up fists. “We just can’t risk you picking at your bindings.”

The girls yanked his taped fists behind his back. Coils of rope were pulled out as two girls worked on tying his hands and the other two tied his legs.

Justin was mocked as the girls roped up the boy. “Is that too tight?”

“Mmmmpphhh!!” Justin said shaking his head up and down, only for the girls to yank the ropes even tighter. Soon his toes, ankles, above and below knees, thighs, hands, elbows, shoulders, we’re all encased in what seemed like miles of thin rope and clothesline.

Emily walked up to her husband, “do you know what a hogtie is?” She looked down as he looked up and her, shaking his head. “Well time to learn!”

They yanked his hands until they touched his feet. Putting him in an extricating hogtie. He screamed into the tape that covered his mouth and the socks kept him good and quiet. They were able to get all four limbs bunched up together and like a cowboy lassoing a pigs used intricate knots and lashings to rope the poor boy turned girl up.

The pain was fierce, but neither girl showed any pity as a teardrop fell from his eye.

“Awwww does that hurt?” Annie said mocking him.

“Too fucking bad bitch,” Christine said grabbing one of the rolls of gorilla tape from the dresser.

She tore a piece off and gave it to Emily, then one for herself. They bent over and applied one to each of his eyes, sealing him in darkness.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic