Interrogation Game (M/M) - Finished

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 7 months ago We may have predicted the previous twist but I'm not sure what is going to happen now. I suspect Tom will end up at the mercy of Andrew but I don't think that will let Kyle of the hook. Kyle strung up like that smacks of bait to me.
My thoughts exactly - why have one when you can have both? And if we're right, we can only hope that Tom can hold out and proceed with his original plan eventually...

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Tom: I need to be careful. Andrew and Kyle might have a plan to capture me. I must be on my guard

Also Tom: No thoughts head empty as soon as he sees Andrew and Kyle in the bedroom

I have a bad feeling that Tom is about to lose his advantage for the night!
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Tom slid his cock through the ring gag that kept my mouth forced open. Despite the fact that his cock was (thankfully) on the smaller side, the angle my head was in, the way the gag kept my jaw spread, and the intensity with which Tom throat fucked me made my mouth feel incredibly full. With the chest harness and collar both locked at two points to the wall, I couldn't pull away. All I could do is sit there and let Tom use me.

I'd been both relieved and a little surprised when Andrew had decided to hear me out.

"I can help you get the code" I'd yelled in the seconds between being gagged by my torturer.

Andrew paused, pausing his attempt to re-gag me.

"Tom will be home eventually right," I said, "he knows the code - the real code - we just need to jump him, tie him up, and then you can torture the code out of him. No time limit, just you extracting the information from the source. And you'll get it too, you've show me you're very effective with interrogations"

"How do I know you won't turn on me?" Andrew said, looking at the gag in his hand as a warning, "I've spent over an hour torturing you, certainly you want revenge".

"Tom betrayed me!" I said, "I came into this game expecting you to torture me, and you did exactly that. Shit man I willingly handed myself over to you because I like being tied up and tortured. But that bastard Tom lied to me. He broke the rules of the game. He took away my way out. Fuck Tom"

"Oh I intend to," Andrew said, "and I like your idea. Tying up Tom seems like the best way to get out of this cage."

"He's bigger than you," I said, "you probably couldn't take him down alone, but I can help. Together we can pin him down, restrain him, and you can do whatever you need to do to get the code."

Andrew looked at me. I could see him thinking. Then, in a quick motion he forced a ring gag into my mouth.

"Andrew, wait, st-" my words were reduced to nonsense mumbles as the gag forced my mouth open.

"The problem is I just can't trust you" he said. I tugged at my bonds, terrified of what was to come, "you lied to me quite a lot during our little game. Plus there's always a chance that you're lying now, that Tom didn't really change the code and you're just a lot more of a masochist than you let on. Either way, I can't risk you turning on me."

Andrew put me in a leather chest harness that he then locked with a padlock. One cuff at a time, he unlocked the lock securing my wrist to the wall, leaving the cuffs locked on me, as he moved them behind my back and secured them to a ring on the back of the chest harness. Once my wrists were secured behind my back, I watched him walk over to the workbench, and bring back two short lengths of chain. He used one to attach my ankle cuffs a few feet apart, so I could walk but not run as he led me away. He secured the other to a collar he locked around my neck, acting as a leash.

"That being said, I definitely still plan on using you to capture my husband" Andrew said "follow me"

He lead me me through his house and up the stairs to his and Tom's room, going slow so I wouldn't fall. Inside their room on one of the walls were more hooks placed in strategic places so the kinky couple could tie eachother - and their guests - in various was to the wall. He guided my collar down and ordered me to sit. From there he locked my collar and the chest harness to bolts besides each on both sides of me, securing my body and neck to the wall in such a way that I couldn't move more than a centimeter in any direction. He unlocked my arms and relocked my wrists to hooks a few feet away on either side of me, securing me in a sitting down "T" position, which was further enforced when he unhooked my ankles from the chain, threw the chain to the side, and relocked my ankle cuffs together.

I was trapped again, helpless and nearly immobile. To test my bonds, or maybe just for his sick pleasure, Andrew tickled my feet. I struggled as much as my sore, restrained body could, but it was clear I couldn't get free. I was helpless.

Andrew stopped tickling, stood up, and looked down at me.

"So Kyle," he told his captive audience, "here's what's going to happen".

Tom fucked my mouth, thrusting his dick faster and deeper as he went. With one hand he stabilized himself against the wall, with the other he pulled my hair. Not that he needed to, I had no way of moving my head or pulling back, my mouth was forced open with rigid steel that made me his helpess cocksucker.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Tom sped up, thrusting as deep as he could.

He was close.

I looked past Tom to Andrew standing behind him. I winked. He smiled. It was time.

In one swift motion I pulled my wrists out of the purposefully loosened wrist cuffs and grabbed Tom. I wrapped my arms around his legs, just below his ass. Caught off guard, and still so close to the edge, Tom wasn't able to react quick enough to stop Andrew from grabbing his wrist that propped him against the wall. Andrew swiftly led that wrist to the open cuff above him, and then while Tom was still trying to figure out what was going on, Andrew secured his wrist to the other open cuff, spreading his arms above him and securing him in an 'X' shape, much like the one I'd been in, only facing the wall instead of being against it.

As his wrist was locked to the wall, and his capture secure, Tom came in my mouth. Shooting a load as deep as he could, which I tried my best to swallow with the gag still in. As Tom breathed heavily and came down from the high, Andrew shoved a ball gag in his mouth. Tom, freshly smacked with post-nut clarity, began struggling against his bonds and shouting into his gag. Andrew took self adhesive bondage tape and wrapped it around his husband's head at mouth level, ensuring Tom couldn't spit the gag out.

With a few locks on the cuffs just to be safe, it was clear Tom was trapped. Andrew's plan had worked. From my position locked below him, I looked up and saw the horror on Tom's face as he awaited what was coming.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Ooh, Tom's picked a terrible time to come. And Andrew's not committed to releasing Kyle that we know of, although his hands are now free... as usual, can't wait to see where this goes next!

CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

The plan, as Andrew had explained to me, had been this:

Tom would see me all trussed up and hopefully let his guard down. Andrew was going to further lower Tom's defenses with sex, and then the moment was right, I was going to grab whatever part of him I could reach and hopefully overwhelm him enough that Andrew could tie him up.

To do this, Andrew unlocked my wrist cuffs. Because my chest and neck were still locked to the wall - with padlocks who's keys were far out of reach - I was still very much restrained and unable to turn on Andrew. I let my arms fall limp to my side, finally getting rest after being tied above, behind, and beside me.

"I'm going to attach cuffs where your wrists had been, but they'll be loose enough you can slip in and out." Andrew said, "I'm also going to be nice and ungag you - give your jaw a bit of a rest in case I need it later. But know that if you scream, or mouth off, or try to get free, I'll tie you to that wall in the most uncomfortable way imaginable, and spend the whole time waiting for hubby to arrive by torturing you. Understand."

I nodded. I wouldn't try anything. At this point I'd happily trade my slim chance at freedom for a reprieve from torture.

Andrew removed my gag and got the trap set up for Tom; he set up the loose decoy cuffs and I tested sliding in and out of them. He put cuffs up above me that he could lock Tom into.

Tom had shown he could be tricky, and neither of us knew if Tom had something else planned for the us. The good news was that Tom is incredibly sexualy driven. An insatiable bear of a man, Tom got a pretty one-track-mind when he was horny. Part of what made him a great usual sub for Andrew is that he would just volunteer to be put in all sorts of bondage if it meant he'd get off. We brainstormed ways to get him in a position where he'd drop his guard to fuck, and unfortunately most of them did end up with him using me as his tied up sex toy. Not ideal, but definitely not something I had any say in.

"When he comes home, I'm going to gag you again," Andrew said, "One to add realism, and two, to make sure you don't betray me and warn him something is up. And I want to be very clear, I'm not going to attempt to restrain him until you grab him. That way if you do back down or chicken out Tom doesn't know I was planning on betraying him and you get to spend the rest of the night as both of our victims. If you grab him though, and I'm able to get him restrained, I'll let you go free. But if you try anything, now or in the moment, you'll be regretting it for the rest of the night."

I agreed to his terms, as if I really had a choice. Andrew started rummaging around the room, collecting torture equipment to use on his husband.

He'd taken the vibrating cock ring off of me. Still I was hard as a rock. I wanted so desperately to cum. For a brief second I thought about using my free hands to jack myself off. It wouldn't take long, I'd been on edge for hours.

But I resisted the urge. Partly out of fear, many doms are very particular about when a sub is allowed to cum, I didn't want to cross Andrew and feel his wrath. It was also a tactical decision. I can take a lot more pain, and I enjoy bondage a lot more, when I'm horns. The minute I cum, enduring anything Andrew or Tom might throw at me could be a lot harder.

Andrew and I chatted as he watched the window for Tom's arrival. He asked me if I'd enjoyed the torture scene. I thought for a minute, and decided that ultimately I did. Kink is weird that way, one minute you're begging to get free, but later you think back fondly on the experience.

"It was actually very hot," I told him, "I'd be down to do it again, as long as this time I actually have a real code I can use."

Andrew smiled, a kind smile this time. We chatted as friends, or as much as you can when you're naked on the floor and chained to a wall. I asked him about chastity. He said he'd been down to do it for a day or two, but that one week was way too long. We both agreed that Tom, on the other hand, could definitely probably use a week or two in the cock cage. A little extra frustration would do wonders for that already sex-driven man.

Eventually Andrew saw headlights. I slipped my hands into the loose cuffs. Andrew put the ring gag back in my mouth.

"He thinks he's so clever" Andrew said, "Not using the garage, sneaking up to the front door. Let's show that bastard a real trap".
True to his word, once Tom was securely bound and gagged, Andrew released me.

It was a bit tricky getting out from under Tom, but I managed it. I stood up and stretched as Andrew unlocked my cuffs.

It felt so good to finally be free, and even better to watch Tom, that traitor, strung up in my place.

With my chest harness and collar now available, Andrew loosed both so they would fit on Tom. He secured them on to his husband and went to lock Tom's ankles to bolts near the floor.

"Wait," I said, "don't lock his legs, it might be easier to fuck him if I can move him a bit."

Tom's muffled shouts and the sounds of clanking padlocks as he struggled filled the room.

"Of course," said Andrew, "Great idea."

I got a condom and some lube from Andrew. Tom could do nothing but look over his shoulder and whimper as I ran my lubed up hand between his ass checks.

"I suffered a lot because of your little trick, bitch" I whispered into his ear, "I hope you suffer a lot because of ours."

I slowly slid my middle finger into his hole. I fingered him, gently opening up his ass until it was ready. When I couldn't wait any longer, I positioned my captive so that my dick could go up into him while we both stood. Slowly I slid my cock into his ass. He whimpered. I slapped his thigh, wrapped my arms around him, and started picking up speed.

I fucked Tom. I was aggressive and frantic, fucking him as fast and rough as I could. I pulled his hair, slapped him, twisted his nipples, tugged his balls, and pulled his collar, giving him a little taste of what he was in for later that night. As I approached the edge I slowed down, just enough to let the plateau last a little longer. Then, when I couldn't wait any more, I pushed as deep as I could and came. Shouting out and grabbing him tight so I stayed in him until my orgasm was done.

Finally, after hours of being tied up, hours of enduring all manner of torture, hours of being on edge, I was finished.

I pulled out, took a breather, and cleaned up.

"Well Andrew," I said, "this was fun, I'm gonng head out and get some rest. I'll see yall later. Have fun Tom"

I rustled the helpless prisoner's hair and handed downstairs.

"Have a good night, Kyle," Andrew said, "Come back soon, we should do this again sometime."

As I collected my things and put on my clothes I heard Andrew talking to his victim.

"I'm going to torture you," he said, "one full hour. The gag will be in and you'll have no way out. No way to stop me. Then after an hour, I'll remove your gag. Tell me the code to the lockbox and the interrogation ends, but lie to me and the gag goes back in and you'll have a whole hellish hour to regret your mistake. Eventually I'll break you. I'll get the code, unlock this cock cage and put it on you. Then I'll lock you in the dog cage for the night while I have sweet dreams of all the things I'm going to do to you tomorrow on your day off."

I knew better than anyone that he meant every word.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

This was a fantastic story! Loved every minute of it!

Hopefully, this isn't the last we see of Andrew, Tom, and Kyle! Their torturous games are so fun! I wonder what else these three could get up to?
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Great ending! Too bad Andrew kept his word but I have a feeling he needs some time alone with his husband and doesn't want to divide his attention...

CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

blackbound wrote: 6 months ago Great ending! Too bad Andrew kept his word but I have a feeling he needs some time alone with his husband and doesn't want to divide his attention...
gag1195 wrote: 6 months ago This was a fantastic story! Loved every minute of it!

Hopefully, this isn't the last we see of Andrew, Tom, and Kyle! Their torturous games are so fun! I wonder what else these three could get up to?
Thanks yall! I'm glad you liked it, it was really fun to write and your comments were so kind and encouraging!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great and satisfying ending with Tom getting what he deserved and Kyle getting a bit if revenge. Somehow I think Tom will break pretty quickly although maybe not as quickly as he would like!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

If you love sleepsacks make sure you read Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic