PLEASURE AND PAIN: SUMMER GAMES (various M+/M+) [S2 #19.3 May 4!]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 week ago Seems like Tino had a very relaxing time being buried alive - it takes all sorts! Nice fir him to now have some quiet time with Rodney.

Quite a shocking experience for Rui and Faiz. The electric glove sounds interesting.

Looking forward to what the afternoon brings.
It does take all sorts. I wonder if the numbing gel that was used for sensory deprivation did its part a little too well.

Hope the rest convinces you that Loum's still got it!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 1 week ago Hope the rest convinces you that Loum's still got it!
I never doubted him for a second but he's probably going to want to avoid Rui for the next 100 years. Rui strikes me as the kind of guy who keeps track of every penny and Loum is building up a hell of a lot of debt.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 week ago I never doubted him for a second but he's probably going to want to avoid Rui for the next 100 years. Rui strikes me as the kind of guy who keeps track of every penny and Loum is building up a hell of a lot of debt.
How unfortunate that Loum's not here with his own car... it's a looooong walk back to the city if he wants to avoid Rui. Unless he remains in control and makes him ride in the cage.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 1 week ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 1 week ago I never doubted him for a second but he's probably going to want to avoid Rui for the next 100 years. Rui strikes me as the kind of guy who keeps track of every penny and Loum is building up a hell of a lot of debt.
How unfortunate that Loum's not here with his own car... it's a looooong walk back to the city if he wants to avoid Rui. Unless he remains in control and makes him ride in the cage.
I'd forgotten he and Wary caught a lift to the campsite with Rui! Might be a fun trip home.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I do have to wonder what Kur and our lucky (unlucky? uncertain) reporter are up to on this happiest of birthdays!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago I do have to wonder what Kur and our lucky (unlucky? uncertain) reporter are up to on this happiest of birthdays!
Currently we're on day 3, Kur's birthday is the following day. Right now Elvic is still wrestling with his feelings at home.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago I do have to wonder what Kur and our lucky (unlucky? uncertain) reporter are up to on this happiest of birthdays!
Currently we're on day 3, Kur's birthday is the following day. Right now Elvic is still wrestling with his feelings at home.
I'm lost in the bondage! Time no longer has meaning! Days are blurring together!
My M/M Stories Here
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Seems like things are moving along "smoothly" leading up to the birthday celebration!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago I'm lost in the bondage! Time no longer has meaning! Days are blurring together!
I hope that's a good thing and not a bad thing!
Red86 wrote: 1 week ago Seems like things are moving along "smoothly" leading up to the birthday celebration!
What have I done to deserve this?
► Show Spoiler
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Working together, it didn't take Freedom and Blessing long to suspend Warmed and Promise from a massive tree. A thick branch each was in the hollows of their knees; wrists roped to ankles in a sort of hogtie ensured they did not fall, and ropes around the elbows added to the immobilisation.

For a few minutes, they entertained themselves with pieces of rubber tied to their prisoners' balls, pulling them taut and making them snap against the groins; then they decided Tino and Rodney had had a long enough rest, and they joined the other two on the tree.

All four dicks disappeared into cages, and strategic placement of vibrating wands ensured their torment while the doms took a brief break to plan the afternoon's horrors.

They checked in with the four to assess whether they could still handle being upside down, but decided to end the scene early even though all four technically assented; the wands and cages were removed, but no relief provided.

With the boys back on solid ground, elbows and hands still firmly bound behind them, Freedom and Blessing connected their right ankles with a chain, Warmed up front and the others behind, all blindfolded. His gag was removed.

"Let's see how good *you* are at getting everyone home, Wary."

A plug went up his behind and they decided to remove his gag in order to allow him to direct the other three. They wasted no time in delivering an electric shock via it, giving him the signal to start, and the group trotted off. Further shocks would indicate left or right turns to him, which he would have to pass on to the others.

All in all it went pretty well; they barely had reason to discipline him.

Not that they didn't anyway.

- * -

With everyone united just before lunch, Freedom was grinning widely at Tino again. "I think turnabout is fair play, don't you?"

Getting no reaction, he simply grabbed his victim by the neck and walked him off to the hut, leaving Rodney with the others. "Loum, would you be so kind as to prepare the baby bottles for my boys, too?" he called over his shoulder.

Loum and Blessing were already feeding their protegés when he re-emerged with Tino slung over one shoulder. His limbs had been folded in half and fully encased in pink duct tape; as he was deposited on the ground the others could see he was wearing a pink bonnet, bib, and cock cage.

Freedom kept up the baby talk while feeding Tino, who looked like he wanted to die of embarrassment. When he was done, an inflatable plug gag whose outside looked like a dummy went in his mouth, and Freedom gave it a few pumps.

"Now it's naptime for baby," he cooed. "But first we got to make sure you don't make a mess, isn't that right?"

He produced a diaper and grabbed Tino's folded legs. Despite some resistance, which was quickly ended with several slaps on his behind, he had the garment on his captive in record time. Finally, he stuffed him into a pink sleeping bag and placed a strip of pink tape over his eyes.

Rodney had been watching with trepidation, but he just got fed normally and released with the four others to get some rest time. He tried to plead with Freedom to take pity on Tino, but was shut down decisively.

Loum wandered off to a smaller clearing, checked on the fire he had started earlier, then picked up the shovel and got to work.

- * -

The prisoners presented themselves exactly on time; the afternoon's adventures could begin.

Loum led the rubber-clad Rui and naked Faiz to the clearing. A gas mask was waiting for the former; Loum taped his mouth shut tightly, adding some vertical loops, then strapped it onto him. He added a rope harness, then made him climb into the hole he'd dug. As expected, it went up to Rui's chin.

He ordered Faiz to fill in the hole, holding the ropes and the mask's breathing tube out of the way of the dirt, then put the dental gag back into his mouth.

Using a remote control, he switched on the vibrators that would be tormenting the buried prisoner's prostate and shaft.

Rui watched helplessly as Loum directed Faiz towards a bizarre contraption. A metal rod was mounted horizontally on two stands; various curved pieces of metal were welded to it.

It soon became clear that the device was shaped to hold a human form as he climbed onto it and was shackled in place, then blindfolded. Loum picked up a second piece, similar but shorter and, with some difficulty, lifted it on top. Several bolts attached it to the first piece, sandwiching Faiz between them.

He stuck a handle into the end of the rod and gave it a turn; Kur's precision engineering ensured he was able to rotate Faiz 360 degrees with no problem.

He went over to the fire, which had burned down, and stuck the shovel into the embers. Carrying them over to the contraption, he deposited them on a metal tray below Faiz, then repeated the process several times.

Faiz could feel the heat on his skin as Loum started to slowly turn the handle, exposing different parts of his captive to the embers.

He was sweating, and his tormentor ladling some cold water on top of him unexpectedly was very welcome.

"Dinner's going to be amazing tonight," Loum stated.

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @Yaru
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I'd like to see a picture of that device.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 1 week ago I'd like to see a picture of that device.
► Show Spoiler
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

Oh my rawr! funny confession, i Have a friend Called Tino, and i've been reading all the chapters imagining is him, this last chapter was fun to read in so much levels.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago I'm lost in the bondage! Time no longer has meaning! Days are blurring together!
I hope that's a good thing and not a bad thing!
I guess it depends on the bondage. Some of what these characters are experiencing would definitely be considered a bad thing for me! Others, a good thing!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Yaru wrote: 1 week ago Oh my rawr! funny confession, i Have a friend Called Tino, and i've been reading all the chapters imagining is him, this last chapter was fun to read in so much levels.
That's great :D If you want to see more Tino torment from a first person perspective, The Longest Weekend should be satisfactory.
gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago I guess it depends on the bondage. Some of what these characters are experiencing would definitely be considered a bad thing for me! Others, a good thing!
Oh, phew, I thought you meant my descriptions were too incomprehensible given that multiple people've now had problems visualizing various forms of bondage.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I want to go for a walk in these woods. It sounds like there is some very interesting fruit hanging from the trees along with a very unique form of toadstool sprouting from the ground. Although the loan cannibal might be slightly disconcerting!

So much great imagination at work. It's definitely the fault of my imagination rather than your writing if I struggle to picture anything described!

CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

I'm loving all the outdoor bondage! The coffin is terrifying but very fun to read about.

Being "roasted" in a metal cage over the fire is so fucking hot. Thank you for potentially unlocking a new kink in me
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 6 days ago I want to go for a walk in these woods. It sounds like there is some very interesting fruit hanging from the trees along with a very unique form of toadstool sprouting from the ground. Although the loan cannibal might be slightly disconcerting!
Trespassing may or may not be a good idea, depending on how much you're into bondage...
CaptiveDan wrote: 6 days ago Being "roasted" in a metal cage over the fire is so fucking hot. Thank you for potentially unlocking a new kink in me
Well, that's not something I expected to read! Let me know how it goes! And: great timing - I finally have some leisure to sit down and read your latest story.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

CaptiveDan wrote: 6 days ago Being "roasted" in a metal cage over the fire is so fucking hot. Thank you for potentially unlocking a new kink in me
Well, that's not something I expected to read! Let me know how it goes! And: great timing - I finally have some leisure to sit down and read your latest story.
[/quote]

To clarify for any would-be kidnappers, it's a hot idea but Id definitely chicken out at anything past the "slight discomfort" stage of heat.

Excited to see what's next in store for Faiz
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

CaptiveDan wrote: 6 days ago Excited to see what's next in store for Faiz
He's going to be roasting as we see what the others are up to, I'm afraid. Chapter coming early because I'll be away from my writing station the next two days!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Blessing had wasted no time tying his two victims into balls in the classic parrot perch position, but had been merciful enough to not fully lift them off the ground. He tied the big toes together, then used chopsticks and rubber bands to trap each other toe separately. Finally, a piece of twine pulled the big toes towards the ankles, immobilizing the feet further.

He'd gagged both of them thoroughly for what was to come, and added blindfolds.

He brought the cane down lightly on Wary's soles, tapping them rhythmically more than hitting. Paused briefly, then gave him three stronger whacks.

Promise was next, and got the same treatment. Blessing almost felt bad treating his friend and business partner like this, but knew that, were the roles reversed, he would be suffering without mercy.

He alternated between them, careful not to take it too far, but definitely making it memorable.

When he was done, he freed the toes, only to immediately stick thin candles in the spaces between, tying them into place with some twine. He adjusted the prisoners' positions until their butts were sticking up into the air, then inserted another candle there as well.

He lit them and waited for the wax to drip on soles and scrota, smiling in anticipation.

- * -

Tino had been left alone in the bag, his tormentor disappearing, apparently along with his boyfriend. His embarrasment had turned into boredom and frustration.

The tape was pulled off his eyes unceremoniously, and his eyes went wide again. Freedom had returned, standing next to an actual horse. A rope led from the saddle to the tied hands of Rodney, who was panting from exertion and drooling from the dental gag.

"I noticed yesterday you liked riding, lil man," Freedom grinned widely.

Ignoring Rodney, he dismounted and unzipped the bag around Tino, removed the various baby accoutrements (though not the gag, which he deflated some), then simply picked him up and sat him in front of the saddle.

"I'll be right behind you, but we have to make sure you don't fall off," he said.

He grabbed Tino by the waist and pulled him backwards. He felt something slick and cool against his hole, then an intruder slowly impaling him.

"A very special saddle just for you," Freedom commented.

He cut some of the tape from Tino's limbs, starting at the joints; just enough to allow him to feed some ropes through the bent appendages and securing him to the horse with them; then he got in the saddle and the animal started to move, Rodney doing his best to keep up. The bobbing caused the impaling dildo to rhythmically fuck him.

Freedom took care not to overwhelm Rodney as he rode an extensive loop around the camp. When they returned, he dismounted, untied him from the saddle, sat him on the ground, and placed him in a metal device that closed around his neck and wrists like a portable stockade. A spreader bar secured his legs, a vibrating plug went up his behind, and duct tape sealed his mouth.

Then he got back on the horse and gallopped off with a shrieking Tino.

- * -

When Freedom returned after an extensive ride, Warmed and Promise had joined Rodney, each wearing their own set of metal stocks. From the wet spot on the ground between Rod's legs, the vibrator had clearly done its job.

He removed the plug, then set about releasing Tino from the horse.

"You've been such a champ, lil man, I think it's time I let you stretch a little."

He slung the exhausted captive over his shoulder and carried him inside the main dungeon, depositing him on a bench.

One by one, he undid the tape around Tino's limbs and shackled them to the four corners of the apparatus.

"You thirsty?" he asked, getting an empathetic nod in reply.

He removed the plug and immediately replaced it with the penis gag Rodney had demonstrated on the first day.

"You know what to do," he grinned.

While Tino was desperately sucking away, he turned the wheel hidden under the bench.

Click-click-click.

The shackles started moving apart; Tino realized he was on a rack. Freedom kept turning the wheel until his discomfort was plain, then turned it back one click.

A blindfold took Tino's sight. A rope went over a pulley; one end connected to his balls, the other to a familiar steel sphere.

Freedom placed another device on Tino's chest. It comprised two wooden plates on top of each other, connected by a screw mechanism. Two nasty clamps dangled from the top plate on slightly elastic bands; they went on the helpless captive's nipples.

Turning the screw raised the top plate, pulling the clamps upward, while anchoring the bottom plate against the body.

He patted his prisoner's stomach, eliciting a pitiful whimper.

"Such a champ. Want a fucking machine?"

The answer was a clear no, unsurprising given he had just literally ridden a dildo for an hour.

"No? Beg me."

He listened to the garbled implorations for a while.

"Oh, alright then."

He gave the clamp screw another turn and left.

- * -

@Pup Wingletang @Xtc @Red86 @gag1195 @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @Yaru @CaptiveDan
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

these different bondage scenarios are so incredibly hot, but my goodness, they are really testing everyone's limits, aren't they! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

An actual horse! Where did that come from?! Tino was taken for a ride in more ways than one. He's certainly being made to pay for the fun he had the previous day. It feels like everything he did is being amplified and reflected back on him.

The other prisoners aren't getting of lightly either. People always seem to suggest that the cane is the most painful implement of corporal punishment.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 6 days ago these different bondage scenarios are so incredibly hot, but my goodness, they are really testing everyone's limits, aren't they! :lol:
That's the advantage of having fictional subs :lol:
Pup Wingletang wrote: 5 days ago An actual horse! Where did that come from?! Tino was taken for a ride in more ways than one. He's certainly being made to pay for the fun he had the previous day. It feels like everything he did is being amplified and reflected back on him.
Also known as reaching the "finding out" stage of fucking around with the Furies Virtues. The horse was rented from a nearby farm, of course.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 5 days ago The other prisoners aren't getting of lightly either. People always seem to suggest that the cane is the most painful implement of corporal punishment.
Just enough to be memorable, not enough for actual damage or excessive pain.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic