HAZED BY THE WRESTLING TEAM (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER MAY 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 weeks ago "Older-people-based..." Hahaha. Love it!
Don't judge the book by its cover, boi 8-)
I'm not wrong 8-)
bondagefreak wrote: 3 weeks ago Did we : Yes, but not a face pic. Only one of him hogtied on the floor of Nate's smelly bedroom.
Will we : Who's to know? Only time will tell
Looks pretty weedy for a wrestler ;)
I hope we see more of him! Like him for his characteristics (small wrestler, gay, caught stealing, his friend group are all hunkier, more straight jocks :lol: )

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 weeks ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 weeks ago "Older-people-based..." Hahaha. Love it!
Don't judge the book by its cover, boi 8-)
I'm not wrong 8-)
bondagefreak wrote: 3 weeks ago Did we : Yes, but not a face pic. Only one of him hogtied on the floor of Nate's smelly bedroom.
Will we : Who's to know? Only time will tell
Looks pretty weedy for a wrestler ;)
I hope we see more of him! Like him for his characteristics (small wrestler, gay, caught stealing, his friend group are all hunkier, more straight jocks :lol: )
Silly guy. Your definition of "older people" will shift quite radically in just a few years ;) The definition of youth eventually broadens to encompass everyone in their early to mid-40s. Just you wait.

As for poor Tyler, his build is more modest and average, but I definitely wouldn't call him weedy. Besides, lean/lightweight wrestlers are often just as deadly (if not more so) than the less nimble heavyweights. In any case, I'm pretty sure he could trounce you 8-)

On that note, I'm glad you enjoyed this short tale as much as your comments lead me to believe.
I was hoping you would. Shame I can't toss you into the story. Would take a bit of pressure off Tyler, and I bet Nate, Anthony and the guys wouldn't mind having another sock-sniffing jock-pouch washer around to tease, torment and help with the laundry 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

As always with Your stories its hot again Sir!! Poor Tyler.. or should i say lucky Tyler, i cant help to like that he is going trough all this for being gay.. making me want to admit to my gym friends im gay to be honest haha, hoping they will do the same..
I kinda cant stop thinking about the end of the story tho.. the story teller saying “i have to keep my browser history a secret”.. now i kinda hope You will go on with this story telling us that the browser history will be found out by Nate or his stepdad and that that ofcource will have consequences.. well lets just say that i hope You will think about going on with this story 🙈🙈
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Ropelover98 Glad you liked it, boi. No big surprises there ;)
As for a continuation, be sure to read the announcement posted on page 1. See here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=179193#p179193
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic