"Chloroformed" - M/M Bondage Stories - Finished

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Always fun when a 2nd person wants to be in on being tied up :D

I saw that pic from Freavebound several months ago on Twitter and what comes to mind is they are going to have some interesting tan lines :lol:
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

gag1195 wrote: 2 weeks ago Missed the last few updates, but I thoroughly enjoyed every single one! I loved the trick of getting Doug tied up in that chair so Tim could focus on his work! Classic!

And of course, the hike and beach visit with bondage was fantastic!
Yay! I'm glad your liking it. Tricking someone into bondage or into a different kind of bondage then they expected is something I find super hot - the chair scene was a fun one to write.

Im about to post the last part of the hike/camping trip story and then will probably do a short one off or two.
Red86 wrote: 2 weeks ago Always fun when a 2nd person wants to be in on being tied up :D

I saw that pic from Freavebound several months ago on Twitter and what comes to mind is they are going to have some interesting tan lines :lol:
Lol yeah, as hot as outdoor bondage is to fantasize about I bet if I ever did it irl the bugs and the sunburn would quickly take me out of the scene. Though in this case, don't worry, good UV protection will be addressed in the next part :D
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Release

Tim sat beside me, squirting a bit of sunscreen into his hands. He rubbed his hands together, then sat so he was straddling me.

“You've burned enough today.”

He ran his index finger from my taped mouth down to my belly button. His finger cracked the last bits of wax that hadn't broken off during my trek to this beach. He brushed the wax pieces off my chest, and began lathering me up with sunscreen.

My cock strained against my briefs, rising up to push against his shorts. I wanted to fuck him so bad. But the ropes held me down, horny and helpless.

Tim put sunscreen on my chest, taking extra care to focus on my nipples - much longer than necessary to protect me from UVs. He rubbed sunscreen on my face, then moved his hands to my neck. He gave a gentle squeeze, not enough to choke me, just enough to show me that he could do whatever he wanted and I couldn't stop him. Tim put sunscreen on my arms, then my legs, working from the edge of my briefs down to my feet. He let his fingers tickle my exposed soles, just for a second. Long enough that I couldn't help but squirm and tug at the ropes holding me down - only to confirm what I already knew - I wouldn't be able to wiggle myself free.

I was already close to the edge. The hours spent as Tim's prisoner, the torture and pleasure he’d forced me to endure, the embarrassment of being tied up in front of multiple strangers, the knowledge in the back of my mind that he could truly do whatever he wanted to me, it was all so fucking hot.

“I have some spray sunscreen too,” Tim told James, “you want some?”

“Oh yeah, that's probably a good idea.”

Tim returned to his backpack and unceremoniously sprayed James with sunscreen. As he was distracted I tried to thrust my hips as much as I could, rubbing my dick against the fabric of my briefs, grasping for any stimulation that might bring me to orgasm.

“You sneaky piece of shit,” Tim said, turning around and bending down beside me again, “you should know that you don't get to cum until I'm ready.”

Tim slipped a hand below my waist, grabbed my dick, and angled it so it poked out of my fly and pointed upward. Touching nothing but the cool breeze, I couldn't get enough stimulation to cum. I groaned into the gag.

“James, you don't mind if I fool around with Doug here, do you?”

“Not at all,” James said, “I couldn't stop you anyway.”

Tim tickled my balls, then ran one finger up the length of my hard dick. With a single finger he teased me until I couldn't help but moan in my gag. I was pitiful. Not that I cared. All I cared about at this moment was finally cumming.

Tim made me wait. Every so often he moved away from my dick entirely, playing with the rest of my helpless body. He would return to my cock, only to bring me closer than I thought possible and pull away again.

I don't know how long I was tied there, brought painfully close to orgasm but never allowed to cum. Finally though, Tim grew either too tired or too eager himself. He left me for a minute to grab a bottle of lube from his bag. With a slippery hand he jerked me off.

Any nervousness I had about being tied and edged in public were long gone. I was loudly whimpering and moaning into my gag, practically crying as he finally let me orgasm. I screamed through the tape, shot my load, and sunk into my bonds.

Tim unwrapped the tape around my head and pulled out the wadded up sock out of my mouth. I stretched my jaw and finally breathed normally. Tim interrupted my breathing with a deep kiss.

“I hope it was worth the wait,” he said.

“Absolutely.” I smiled and closed my eyes, letting myself enjoy the carefree, forced relaxation of bondage.

“I'm going for a dip in the lake,” Tim told James and I, “shout if you need anything.”

For a while we laid there in silence, two strangers willingly staked out on a beach with their cocks out. Eventually James spoke up.

“So, is it true?” He asked, turning his head to look at me, “do you really enjoy this?”

I explained to James that, yes I really did enjoy being tied up. I explained me and Tim's arrangement. He asked me what I liked about being tied up. I shared that sometimes I like being tied up just for the sake of being tied, that it feels good to lose control and be forced to do nothing. I said that sometimes I like when Tim torments me. When I'm tied he can do things that I normally wouldn't let him do. He can do things that activate my flight or flight, but because I'm tied down I can't do either. I'm forced to endure whatever he does to me. I could sense James was confused, so I added that, for whatever reason, even though during the torture I'm desperate to get free, the minute it ends I'm waiting for the next time Tim will tie me up.

“I'm not sure the pain stuff is for me” James said.

“That's totally fair,” I said, “there's plenty of other good reasons to get tied.”

I talked about my love of escape challenges, and how I feel a sense of accomplishment whenever I break free or endure a particularly painful or overwhelming scene.

“And of course,” I said, “sometimes bondage is just foreplay with really really long build-up.”

“I can get behind that.” James said.

I asked how he was enjoying his time bound, he confirmed he was having fun.

“How much longer until he unties us you think?” James asked, looking out toward Tim in the lake.

“No clue,” I said, “that's part of the fun.”

I stared at Tim in the water, dripping wet, stripped down to his underwear.

“Though, when he does let us go,” I said, “could you help me with something?”

Tim never saw it coming. The second James and I were free we struck. James wrapped him in a bear hug and tackled him to the sand. I sat on Tim's chest and pulled his arms up in front of him, tying them in a double column knot. I tossed the excess rope to James and started tying rope around Tim's legs.

“Don't let him get free.”

“Assholes,” Tim pretended to be mad, but his smile betrayed him, “I give you both a nice relaxing afternoon on the beach and this is how you repay me.”

I grabbed a sock from my pile of clothes and shoved it in Tim’s mouth. I taped his mouth closed the same way he'd done to me. I tied rope around both of his ankles, leaving about a foot of excess between both legs, just enough for him to waddle, not enough to run away.

When he was properly tied, I pulled the rope lead tethered to his hands and began walking. Leading him along as he'd done with me a few hours earlier.

I passed through the camp. I made sure to take a route where plenty of people would get a good look at Tim. I came to one campsite where two thin trees rose up like posts in an otherwise empty clearing. I had James hold Tim against one of the trees, while I untied his wrists, pulled them behind his back and on either side of the tree, and effectively post tied him to the tree. I untied and retired his ankles tighter together, so he was forced to stand tall and straight.

Tim grunted into the gag as I ruffled his hair, faking frustration. I turned to my accomplise,

“Thanks James,” I said, “now it's your turn, as promised.”

Image found on Trussedupguys Tumblr, originally from boundgods

James smiled and assumed his position at the other thin tree. He reached his arms behind him, and I began looping rope to tie him in a double column tie. I finished his wrists and moved down to his ankles.

“James!?” A woman, maybe a year or two older than me, came into the clearing. Her face showed equally parts delight and bewilderment.

“Shit.” James muttered under his breath, “Hi Steph.”

I introduced myself to Steph, and explained the situation she had stumbled upon.

“Wow,” she said, “what a fun day. Sounds like he really put you through the wringer.”

“Sure did,” I smiled at Tim, who now found himself the one embarrassed at a stranger’s visit, “but I plan on getting back at him.”

“Do you have any plans for James?” she asked. I noticed James's dick starting to grow. The look on his face was one of abject horror. Poor guy, there was no way on earth he’d be able to hide a hardon while tied to the pole.

Steph explained that she and James were friends with benefits, hooking up pretty often when they both happened to be staying at the campground.

“Do you want me to wrap him up in a nice bow and send him back with you?”

James was now fully hard, a sight all three of the rest of us definitely enjoyed.

“That would be great.” Steph said.

I turned to James.

“Yeah, uh,” he said, “yeah I'd actually really like that.”

His face was so red. I noticed his legs were shaking. He had a great big smile on his face.

“If that's what you both want,” I untied James' wrists and had him step away from the pole, “I'll tie him nice and tight and hand him over.”

I tied a chest harness onto James, making small talk with Steph as I worked. Once the chest harness was done, I tied his arms behind his back and connected them to the chest harness. I told Steph to do something that would make him squirm. She squeezed his nipples while I held him in place. James pulled and tugged at his ropes, but it was clear he couldn't release himself.

I showed Steph the quick release I’d built into the front of the harness that she could pull if something went wrong. I gave her the rope lead so she could march her prisoner back to her tent. Both of them thanked me. James thanked Tim, as Steph tugged on the rope, causing him to stumble forward to keep pace with her. I smiled, watching them walk away.

“Lucky James,” I said, looking at him all tied up.

I took one last glance at James's hard cock and nice ass.

“Lucky Steph”

I turned back to Tim, finally able to get my revenge without interruptions.

“I'm going to fuck you,” I said, half a promise, half a threat.

“Thanks to all that edging earlier,” I continued, “it'll probably be a good hour or so before I'm ready.”

I picked up a thin, sturdy stick from the ground and walked behind Tim.

“Don't worry though…”

I smacked the right side of his ass with the stick, dodging the pole to ensure I made contact with as much skin as possible. Tim screamed into his gag. He tugged and struggled against his ropes. He was trying to say something through his gag, probably begging me to have mercy. Tim can dish it out, but really struggles to take it. Thankfully, tied as he was he'd have no chance but to take every last lash I gave him.

“...I know just how to pass the time.”
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Terrifyingly Real
Tim and I were just finishing up Saturday brunch out at a restaurant. As the the waitress took my card and walked away, Tim said,

“You got a some food on your cheek, let me get that for you.”

He picked up his napkin, dipped it in his water glass and leaned across the table. Rather than dab my cheek, he put the napkin over my entire mouth and nose.

I realized what he was doing.

I went silent and tried to make my expression as blank as possible. When the waitress came back and gave us the receipt, Tim took it, wrote the tip, and signed it, all while I sat motionless, staring forward.

“Follow me to my car.”

I obeyed, walking behind Tim to the parking lot. Tim opened the door to the back seats of the car. Before I could step in, he pulled a pair of handcuffs from under the seat, and handcuffed my hands in front of me. He had me sit down, bucked me in, and then put a blindfold over my eyes.

I was rock hard already.

I heard him sit in the driver seat and start the car. As the car pulled out of the parking lot my mind was flooded with fantasies of being kidnapped, taken somewhere remote, and tortured for my kidnapper’s pleasure.

Finally, after a drive that seemed to last forever, Tim stopped the car. He opened up the back door and unbuckled my seat belt. He pulled my handcuffed hands and led me out of the car. Then he unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants.

I started to get a bit nervous our neighbors would see me handcuffed in my underwear. It was noon on a Saturday and we lived in a pretty busy apartment complex. For a second I thought about breaking my mindless obedience and telling Tim to stop, but I didn't want the scene to end. I could stand a little embarrassment if it meant a lot of fun later.

The parking lot was strangely quiet, which should have been my first warning something was wrong.

My second warning should have been the fact that I felt the pavement give way to grass. There were parts of the apartment complex that had grass, but they were behind the building - not an area we really ever went.

I was tempted to take off my blindfold, but I knew if I did the scene and the fantasy would end. All this build up, the incredibly hot feeling of being kidnapped, over because of my curiousty. Not worth it.

Tim unlocked my handcuffs and took off my shirt. He guided my hands behind my back. Now I understood why he'd taken me around the back of the building - less foot traffic and onlookers to see their friendly gay neighbors tie each other up. Tim tied my hands behind my back with rope. I tested the bonds, they were tight and secure. I started to get hard in my boxer briefs.

Fuck, I hope no one sees me like this.

Tim guided me again. We stepped back on pavement. I heard him unlock our door. I did everything to remain as expressionless and silent as possible, despite the excitement that was welling up inside of me.

Inside was colder than I expected - I must have left the air on. Tim had me sit on the floor. He pulled my underwear off. He brought my legs together and tied my ankles. I felt him pinch my nose, and instinctively opened my mouth. He gagged me with a handkerchief.

Snap

Tim removed my blindfold.

I was tied up, naked, and cleave gagged.

And I wasn't in our house.

Image found on fabriciosub tumblr account (now deactivated)

I immediately started struggling and yelling into my gag.

Where the fuck was I?

A quick glance revealed I was in some garage. Tools liked the walls, as did a huge array of bdsm equipment. Random boxes and containers were carefully arranged on the floor.

Who's garage was this? Why did Tim bring me here?

Tim ignored my muffled pleas for answers, turned off the lights, and closed the door. Leaving me tied up, alone in a dark, strange place.

I tried to find some slack in the ropes around my wrists. No luck. The double column tie was tight.

I changed my approach.

I rolled over onto my back and stretched as far back as I could. I grabbed my ankles with my wrists, as if in a strict hogtie. I fumbled around in the dark for the knot securing my ankles. Every few seconds I had to pause stretch out, and let my muscles relax, but soon enough I was able to find and untie the knot. I pulled my feet free and stood up.

With my hands still bound behind my back, I walked over to the door and tried to open it.

Only to find it was locked.

I focused my attention on my gag. It was a simple cleave gag - a hot aesthetic but otherwise ineffective. I was able to use my tongue to push it out.

“Where the fuck am I?” I yelled, “Let me out!”

I tried the door handle again. This time it turned.

As I opened the door, Tim was waiting on the other side. He grabbed my bound hands with one hand, and covered my mouth with his other hand.

“Shut the fuck up.” He demanded. He pinched my nose, cutting off my air completely. My eyes went wide.

“This is your new home. I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to you. I'm going to hurt you. You can scream and beg as much as you want, but no one will hear you. We’re miles from any other house.”

He released my nose and I breathed in. He pinched it closed again.

“Your friends and family all know me, all love me.” He continued, “they’ll believe me when I say I don't know where you went. No one will know where to look for you. You're mine to use as long as I want.”

He let go of my nose. I breathed in. I was shaking.

“Now. You can lay down on this carpet, or I can throw you down on the concrete. Your choice.”

I laid down on the carpet.

Tim sat down on my back, pinning me down as he reached over and locked leather cuffs to my ankles.

I was genuinely afraid. This was much more intense than any scene we’d done. What if it wasn't a scene. What if Tim had gotten tired of having a willing sub that he could pretend to capture and wanted a real victim. I thought about using our safe word. But stopped myself and remained silent.

If this was all part of a scene - a very elaborate kidnap and torture scene - it was incredibly hot. If he did still care about me and have my best interest at heart I was really excited to see where this was going.

And if it wasn't a scene, if Tim really did plan on keeping me as a prisoner to torture as long as he wanted, he wouldnt listen to a safeword anyway.

I kept silent as he locked my ankles in the leather cuffs, untied my hands, and locked leather cuffs on my wrists. I heard a padlock click as he secured my hand together behind my back.

Tim got off of me and gave my bound hands a rough pull upwards. I winced in pain and stood up as quick as I could. Tim marched me over to a wooden sawhorse that had eyeholes on each leg.

He bend me over the sawhorse and padlocked my ankle cuff to each leg of of the sawhorse at one end. He unlocked the padlock securing my wrist cuffs together. Before I had a chance to break free, he grabbed my right arm and pulled it against the top right leg of the sawhorse. He padlocked my wrist cuff to the eyehook and quickly did the same to my left hand. Last he shoved a ball gag into my mouth, pulling the strap behind my head as tight as it would go.

Image found on gayblackkings tumblr

I was trapped, bent over naked and cuffed to the sturdy wooden sawhorse. My back and ass were fully defenseless.

Tim grabbed a flogger off the wall. I immediately shook my head and pleaded ‘no’. But Tim ignored my muffled begging and struck my bare back.

I screamed into the gag. Tim hit me again.

Then again. Then again. The again.

5 times he flogged me before giving me a reprieve. I panted and heaved as much as I could with the rubber ball in my mouth.

Tim walked behind me. I felt a lubed dildo push against my asshole. I clenched up, tried to wiggle away. No use. Tim pushed the silicone cock into my ass. I clenched my fists as he pushed it much deeper than I would have willingly allowed. Then he let go.

“Keep it in.” He said.

I clenched, terrified of what would happen if I disobeyed. Tim grabbed the flogger and whipped me again.

He flogged me, over and over, harder each time. I screamed in pain, I begged him to stop. But he just kept hitting. He whipped me harder than I thought I could take -past the point I thought I could bear- because it didn't matter, there was nothing I could do to stop him. I would endure every hit because I had no choice.

Every few hits he paused and gave me a reprieve. Never long enough for the pain to stop. Each sequence of whipping was different. I could never predict how many times he would hit me in a row.

I was on the verge of tears. And I was hard on as a rock.

It was so painful, so scary, so unbelievably hot. Whether this was real or a just a really good scene didn't matter. I was helpless. I was defenseless. I was his to do whatever he wanted with. For whatever it says about me as a person, the situation Tim had put me in had me on a hair trigger; the slightest touch to my cock would push me over the edge.

On one of the reprieves from the flogging I fucked up. I relaxed just a bit too much. I loosened up. The dildo slid out of my ass.

I shook my head and tried to apologize through the ball gag. Tim walked to the wall and returned with a wooden paddle.

He struck my ass, over and over, until I was screaming. He stopped beating me for just long enough to massage my ass cheeks and let me breathe. Then he slapped me again.

Tim continued this cycle until he'd had enough. I was a shaking, quivering mess.

I didn't try to resist as he shoved his dick into my ass. Anything was a welcome change from the brutal hitting.

He fucked me, rough and selfishly. At the last moment he pulled out and came on my back.

He left the room to clean himself up. I stood in silence, chained to the sawhorse, my ass and back unbelievably sore. When he returned, I immediately tensed up, terrified of what he might do next.

Tim ignored me and walked over to a different corner of the garage. I heard rustling chains and the distinctive ‘clink’ of locks closing. I couldn't quite make out what he was doing, but I was sure I'd learn soon enough.

Tim returned to me, and unlocked the padlocks securing my wrists to the sawhorse. He forced my arms behind my back and relocked the cuffs together. He unlocked the padlocks attaching my ankles to the sawhorse.

He led me over to the prison he'd prepared for me. Spread out on the concrete were metal hooks attached to the floor, from each hook he'd attached a chain that pointed towards the center. A very similar set up to the times he'd staked me out on our hiking trip. He led me over, forced me to the ground, sat on top of me, and began locking my limbs to the chains.

Tim padlocked each of my leather cuffs to a different chain, which was in turn locked to a hook in the floor. When he was finished I was spread-eagle, my bare ass on the cold floor, my wrists and ankles in locked, inescapable cuffs.

Image found on ropercruz tumblr

Tim sat down beside me and ran his fingers along my vulnerable body.

“I can do whatever I want to you, Doug” he said, “I can hurt you. I can fuck you. I can leave you here alone.”

I whimpered into the gag. This couldn't be real, right? This has to be part of the scene. And yet, it felt so real, to a point that I was genuinely afraid.

“It will take time,” Tim grabbed my dick, which made me tense up, “but I'll eventually break you. You'll realize there's no escape. You'll realize that you have no control over yourself. You'll accept that I alone can give you pain and pleasure.”

I gave a pitiful, muffled “why?” through my gag.

“I was tired of pretending” he said, gently tracing his fingers along my exposed body. “The fake kidnapping and pretend chloroforming was fun for a bit, but I was never really in control. There was always a chance you'd stop playing along, or decide you didn't want to be tied up anymore.”

Tim wrapped his hand around my hard cock. I whimpered and stared at him with pleading, terrified eyes.

“Now I don't need to worry about that,” Tim continued, “you’ll never leave me because I'll never let you leave. You'll never stop me from trying whatever new kink or scene I want to try because I'll give you no choice. I'll know all your reactions are real because this isn't a game anymore.”

Tim began to jack me off. He brought me to the edge, and then let go. After a few seconds he started again. Each time bringing me closer to the edge than I thought possible before stopping. I thrust my hips, whined into the gag, tried desperately to make myself cum.

But he didn't let me cum, not until he was ready.

Long after I was a mindless, horny mess -long past the point that the edging has become torture- Tim brought me over the edge. I shot my load far all the way to my chest. It was the strongest orgasm I'd had in weeks.

I waited for Tim to release me. To reveal this had all been an incredibly hot scene he'd planned.

Instead he got up, walked to the door, turned off the light, and left me tied up in the dark.

Alone to wonder:

Was he telling the truth?
Was this all an elaborate extended scene?
And most importantly,
How long would it take me to know which one it was?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Wow, that didn't go where I expected. I can't stay on the edge of my seat until the next instalment!

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

OOOO an intense turn! Left me guessing the entire time this most recent chapter! There's got to be a twist, though, right? I'm just not sure what the twist will end up being...
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

gag1195 wrote: 1 week ago OOOO an intense turn! Left me guessing the entire time this most recent chapter! There's got to be a twist, though, right? I'm just not sure what the twist will end up being...
blackbound wrote: 1 week ago Wow, that didn't go where I expected. I can't stay on the edge of my seat until the next instalment!
I hope y'all enjoyed the turn and darker tone! I'll try and finish up the next part so y'all don't have to wait too long
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ha, Tim got some time in ropes to! Shame James time with them was diverted but one would assume him and Steph had a nice time!

Oh, this latest chapter wasn't expected. Is Tim just playing a real kidnapping scene or has this taken a darker turn? So mean to leave us hanging like that :lol:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Incredible story! And what a turn from Tim in that last post. Love the pictures interspersed throughout as well, adds a nice touch.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

harveygasson wrote: 1 week ago Incredible story! And what a turn from Tim in that last post. Love the pictures interspersed throughout as well, adds a nice touch.
Yay! Glad you're liking it. I've enjoyed adding the pictures, I think it helps me describe the bondage if I can look at an example of a similar tie.

Red86 wrote: 1 week ago Ha, Tim got some time in ropes to! Shame James time with them was diverted but one would assume him and Steph had a nice time!

Oh, this latest chapter wasn't expected. Is Tim just playing a real kidnapping scene or has this taken a darker turn? So mean to leave us hanging like that :lol:
:twisted: only time will tell
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Extremes

Somehow I must have fallen asleep. Something I only realized as I was startled awake by a sudden splash of cold water.

“MMMMMMMMPHHHHF” I screamed into my gag and thrashed around on the floor. My leather cuffs and the chains that tethered me to the floor were just as secure and inescapable as before.

I turned my head and saw Tim sitting on a chair beside a now empty bucket. I shivered as the water dripped off my body onto the cold concrete. Tim reached down and picked up a hose, it had one of those garden spray nozzles where you can adjust the way water comes out.

Tim turned the nozzle setting and pointed the hose at me. I shook my head and screamed into the gag. He simply smiled and pulled the trigger.

A fast jet of water shot out and hit me in the side. I thrashed around, trying to get away, but Tim kept the jet pointed directly at me. He started turning it, spraying my entire chest, then arms, then legs, making sure my whole body was wet and miserable. As one final good measure, he aimed the jet at my package. The thin stream felt like a kick to balls. I yelped into my gag, as he sprayed my dick with water.

He stopped spraying me and left the garage.

I shivered on the floor, wet and cold. I was so uncomfortable and unable to do anything to dry off or warm up. There was no way for me to doze off as the water gave way to a perpetual, torturous chill. To make matters worse, all my struggling had made my arms and legs sore, and the chains that secured them offered no chance to stretch out.

All the little discomforts slowly morphed into maddening torture, as the time dragged on an on.

Tim must have left me there for an hour. An hour where I could do nothing but think about how cold and sore I was, about how much I wanted to get free, about how I was truly trapped. There's a saying that it's not bondage until you want out. If that's true, these past few hours in the garage was the most true bondage I'd ever been in.

Tim returned, bringing with him candles and a lighter, which he sat on his chair. He walked over and took my gag out.

I stretched my jaw and took deep breaths. Tim ruffled my hair and returned to his chair, he turned the hose back on, this time filling up the bucket of water he'd splashed on me earlier.

“Please, Tim,” I begged, “I don't know how much I can take, I’m-”

“Shut up,” he said, he turned the nozzle and sprayed me with the hose jet again. I yelped and promptly stopped talking.

“You can take much more,” he said, “I'll decide when you're done. I'm being nice by taking the gag out. I'll put it back in if you speak again. The only thing I want to hear from you is screams.”

Tim finished filling the bucket and slowly stepped towards me. I was shaking as he sat down beside me and lit one of his candles.

He angled the candle over my chest. As he'd done in the woods, he let the hot wax drip onto my body. I tried to remain tough, holding in my pain and not giving him the satisfaction of getting a scream out of me.

But the hot wax kept dripping, and he brought the candle closer and closer.

Finally I broke, screaming out in pain and hopelessly fighting to break free from the cuffs I knew had no give. Tim smiled, popped in some earbuds, and pressed a button on his phone, listening to some album or podcast or something. Occupying him and keeping him entertained as he covered my body in hot wax.

The time in the woods had sshowed him exactly how to maximize my misery. He alternated heights, took pauses just long enough to build terror, focused on the spot of my body that has made me scream the loudest out in that clearing.

This time though, my scalding went on much longer than it had on our hike. Tim didn't get bored as quickly - listening to whatever was playing on his phone kept him occupied as his other hand absentmindedly tortured me.

He only stopped when my chest was fully caked in wax, so thick that my skin couldn't feel the heat from new drops.

Tim stood up, and dumped the bucket of water on my face. I coughed and blinked the water out of my eyes, only to see Tim coming towards me with a locking leather collar. He placed it around my neck, tightened it, and padlocked the lock so I couldn't get the collar off even if my hands were free. He then unlocked my cuffs from the chains, keeping them padlocked closed, and brought them up to d-rings on either side of the collar. He padlocked each wrist to my collar, forcing my wrists up to my neck. He unclipped my ankles cuffs from the chains, and attached a leash to a d-ring in the front of my collar.

With a rough pull on the leash he forced me to stand. He guided me to a St-Andrews cross against a wall.

First he locked my ankles cuffs to the bottom of the x. Then he unlocked the wrist cuff from my collar, forced my right hand up toward the upper right part of the x, and relocked the wrist cuff there. He did the same with my left wrist, so I was standing spread out against the wooded X.

Image found on the brutallymale Tumblr

I was still naked, covered in wax, and dripping wet. Tim traced my sides, then held my hips.

“Having fun?”

I didn't know what to say.

From the moment he'd handcuffed me and driven me here I'd been rock hard. Still, after all the pain and all the fear - or maybe because of all the pain and fear - I was beyond horny.

And yet, I desperately wanted to be free. If I'd had the ability to stop all of this I would have. Perhaps the fact that I had no control made it so hot. Bondage scenes were fun, this, this was some wild combination of a million good and bad things.

Tim didn't give me a chance to answer anyway. He started to peel the wax off my chest, which brought with it what little chest hair I had.

With my nipples now exposed, Tim placed clamps on them. He pulled the chain connecting the nipple clamps, making me wince and tightly close my eyes.

Tim let go and walked away. He returned with a Tens Unit, an electric shock device he'd never used on me, but I’d been subjected to by an old kink buddy.

Tim put the electrodes on my thighs, he sat down in a chair and held the controller.

“When those clamps become too much” he said, “simply ask for mercy. I'll remove the clamps and begin the shock cycle. When the shock becomes too much, ask for mercy and I'll turn the device off. Of course, then the clamps will go back on.”

“Please Tim… I-”

“I wouldn't speak if I were you, Doug” Tim said, “because if I have to gag you I'll have no way to know when it's time to switch from clamps to shocks.”

The clamps were already starting to hurt. I decided to take my chances with the shock.

“Mercy”

Tim smiled, turned on the tens unit, and removed my clamps. As he messaged my sore nipples, a painful shock shot through my thighs. It felt like a sharp sting. My muscles instinctively flexed. The shock stopped. A few seconds later, another pulse of electricity, this one stronger and longer than the last.

By the fifth one I screamed. When it stopped I had only a second to breathe before the next shock. That one broke me. I yelled for mercy.

Tim turned off the machine, and reapplied the nipple clamps. Then he took a permanent marker and made two tallies on my chest.

“We're going to do this for an hour,” he said, “and I'm going to keep track of how many times you ask for mercy. When the hour is done, those tallies are going to mean something. I would suggest trying to keep the number of marks as low as possible.”
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Wow, a "hot" and "shocking" experience! Even though we already seen the wax before, couldn't resist the puns for both the wax and tens unit, even if I use the term "hot" loosely 😅

Even with the addition of this chapter, it's hard to tell if Tim is just playing out a more serious role or if he's really just a sadist prick that really doesn't care about Doug. Sounds like Doug has a love hate for this so maybe Tim just stepped up the RP to see how into this Doug is? So many unanswered questions 🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Well, if Doug's still enjoying himself then it's all within the "rules"... I think it's still a scene.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

blackbound wrote: 1 day ago Well, if Doug's still enjoying himself then it's all within the "rules"... I think it's still a scene.
Certainly a more intense scene, but I have to agree. I just hope Tim knows when enough is enough...
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Red86 wrote: 1 day ago Wow, a "hot" and "shocking" experience! Even though we already seen the wax before, couldn't resist the puns for both the wax and tens unit, even if I use the term "hot" loosely 😅

Even with the addition of this chapter, it's hard to tell if Tim is just playing out a more serious role or if he's really just a sadist prick that really doesn't care about Doug. Sounds like Doug has a love hate for this so maybe Tim just stepped up the RP to see how into this Doug is? So many unanswered questions 🤣
blackbound wrote: 1 day ago Well, if Doug's still enjoying himself then it's all within the "rules"... I think it's still a scene.
gag1195 wrote: 1 day ago
Certainly a more intense scene, but I have to agree. I just hope Tim knows when enough is enough...
Final Chapter going up now! I hope it answers any remaining questions!
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Revelation
24 Tallies. 24 times I begged for mercy.

I had started strong, holding out long past the point of excruciating pain on my nipples, past the 8th or 9th shock in the sequence. But as the cycle went on, the pain didn't reset. The clamps pinched already sore nipples, the shocks tensed muscles still fatigued from minutes before. By the end of the hour, I was alternating tortures every minute.

Finally the hour ended. Tim removed my clamps and electrodes. My breath was labored and heavy. All the shocking to my thighs had worn my legs out. I tried to collapse to the ground, but the wrist restraints tugged painfully on my hands and forced me to stand.

“Well Doug,” Tim said, “you definitely started strong. Though it's clear to me we’ll need to work on your endurance - I believe this may become a daily routine.”

I was too weak to speak. I looked at Tim with terrified, defeated eyes. Why was he doing this? How has the man I thought I knew so well become such a monster? It hadn't even been a day and I felt myself starting to break, losing myself, losing hope of escape.

“I promised those tallies would mean something,” Tim said, “looks like you earned yourself 24.”

“No- Tim- I need-” I tried to speak. I couldn't jump right into another torture. I needed a break. I knew by now he wouldn't let me go, but maybe he'd show mercy and leave me tied up to rest for a few hours.

“We do this now,” Tim said. He unlocked my ankle and wrist cuffs. I nearly fell to the floor. He caught me and guided me down to the concrete. He locked my wrists together behind my back. I didn't fight him. I was too tired, and at least this position offered my arms some rest.

“1…” Tim said. I winched. What was he going to do to me now?

“You're the most amazing man I've ever met, Doug” he said. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. “I'm thankful everyday that we found each other. These years living with you have been some of the best of my life, and I hope we have many, many more together.”

“2,” Tim continued, “you are so unapologetically yourself. The way you excitedly share the things you find interesting has given me an appreciation for the little wonders of the world I never would have noticed. Everytime you come home and excitedly tell me about a new kind of lizard they found in the Amazon, or show me a picture of a volcanic eruption it brings a little more simple joy into my day.”

Tim continued until he'd shared 24 things he loved about me. Long past the point I'd nuzzled my face into his chest and started to cry. After hours of fear and feeling like I didn't know what this man wanted with me, I was reminded just how much he cared. I felt safe with him again.

It became clear to me all of this had been in fact, a scene - a gift - an intense prolonged indulgence of my darkest fantasies to be taken, restrained, and beaten. Tim had done amazing.

“So,” Tim said, finishing up his 24 declarations of love, “this has been a pretty intense scene. I wouldn't blame you if you want to end it now and just enjoy the next day and a half we have out here as a free man.”

I thought about it. I was tired. I was sore. I'd been through a very intense few hours.

And yet, I'd just had one of the hottest experiences of my life. And wouldn't it be a waste to not fully enjoy this time, space, and equipment Tim had so graciously reserved for us.

“I have an idea” I responded, I sat up to face Tim, kissed him, and gave him my plan.

Epilogue
I used the bathroom, washed off, and enjoyed a nice dinner unrestrained. Tim showed me around the AirBnB he'd rented for us, as well as the woods that surrounded the house. Plenty of good spots to tie each other up.

When dinner and the tour were over, Tim smiled and shoved a wet rag in my face.

By the time he snapped his fingers, I was tied to a ladder in the garage. My hands were tied together over my head, my ankles were tied together to the lowest rung. Tim had stripped me down to my briefs, so my armpits were worryingly exposed. He'd shoved a sock in my mouth and sealed it in with bondage tape.

Image found on Jemmytee57 Tumblr

“As per your request,” Tim said, “you have 30 minutes to get free. If you do, you can tie me up and get your revenge on me. If you don't, you’ll remain my willing plaything for the rest of our stay. Sound good?”

I nodded my head. My cock was already rock hard, straining against the tight fabric of my briefs.

“In case the promise of revenge, and the threat of another day of bondage and torture, aren't enough incentive,” Tim continued, “let me add another motivator for you to escape.”

Tim dug his fingers into my armpits. I howled, laughing into the gag. I shook and wiggled on the ladder, making the whole thing wobble.

“Time starts now,” Tim said, setting a timer on his phone, “good luck.”

He resumed his tickling and I began my escape attempt, only to find the ropes incredibly secure and the tickling incredibly distracting.

As the time ticked on, I started down the barrel of a full second day of captivity and torture I'd willingly agreed to, all at the creative and sadistic hands of the man I loved.

I couldn't have been happier.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hahaha, indeed this final chapter answered my questions! A con/non consensual scene. Tim took Doug's fantasies and turned them into reality without Doug's knowledge. Props would be instore for both of them. Tim for coming up with the plan, Doug for enduring it and even continuing into another scene after a little break. Though he should have known better he wasn't going to escape. You think Tim would wanna switch again that quickly and be subject to a similar scene? Tim strikes me as a guy like myself. Doesn't mind being on the tied ends sometimes but much rather be the tier and letting his devilish side loose 😈🤣

Fun set of stories! I might even incorporate one or more of these ideas into future scenes of my own 😁
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

So cute! Good thing Tim knows Doug's limits - what if he'd stopped at two "mercy"s or, worse, gone to 50?

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Thank goodness this ended the way it did! It got quite dark there for a bit, but I'm glad things evened out! The only real question left: Does Doug want to escape and get his revenge, or does he want to remain Tim's captive?
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Red86 wrote: 17 hours ago Hahaha, indeed this final chapter answered my questions! A con/non consensual scene. Tim took Doug's fantasies and turned them into reality without Doug's knowledge. Props would be instore for both of them. Tim for coming up with the plan, Doug for enduring it and even continuing into another scene after a little break. Though he should have known better he wasn't going to escape. You think Tim would wanna switch again that quickly and be subject to a similar scene? Tim strikes me as a guy like myself. Doesn't mind being on the tied ends sometimes but much rather be the tier and letting his devilish side loose 😈🤣

Fun set of stories! I might even incorporate one or more of these ideas into future scenes of my own 😁
Glad you liked them! I would be honored if you used some of these ideas in IRL scenes! The first story (hogtied on the couch) is based off of a scene my bf and I did, and can attest it was a very fun time. Perhaps one day I'll get the courage to suggest some kidnap/chloroform rp and I can make other parts of this a reality.

If you do try any of these ideas out, let me know how they go!
blackbound wrote: 17 hours ago So cute! Good thing Tim knows Doug's limits - what if he'd stopped at two "mercy"s or, worse, gone to 50?
Behind the scenes a bit, my thought was that Tim had planned on a more torturous meaning for the tallies, but after seeing the state that Doug was in realized it was time to stop, do some aftercare, and check in.
gag1195 wrote: 6 hours ago Thank goodness this ended the way it did! It got quite dark there for a bit, but I'm glad things evened out! The only real question left: Does Doug want to escape and get his revenge, or does he want to remain Tim's captive?
Oh yes, had to have a happy ending! As much fun as it is to occasionally dabble in the darker fantasies of kink, ultimately I'm a sucker for people ending up in happy relationships.

Myself being the kind of person that is desperate to get released and then is almost immediately is thinking about when I can get tied up again, my guess is Doug was hoping he wouldn't get free.

I'm glad y'all enjoyed the stories! Thank you for all your comments!

I got a few more stories in the works, idk which one I'll start posting next, but I should post something soon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic