Website Issues
Hey everyone,

I know the site has been having issues running since we migrated to the new host. I have been busy with work and have just not had the time to address them. Please be patie t and let me get a free weekend so I can deal with them. I may need to reinstall the board, which is why I have been putting it off because that would take quite a bit of time.

Thanks for the patience.
--Chad

BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (MMMM/MM) +PHOTOS *NEW CHAPTER 161

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Is this your first time reading Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag?

No, I used to follow this story on the old TieUpGames.net.
53%
Yes. This is my first time around reading this tale.
47%

Total votes: 222

Topic author
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mood:

Recognition

Re: BOUND AND GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (MMMM/MM) +PHOTOS *NEW CHAPTER 159/160

Post by bondagefreak » 1 week ago

sniffingyoursocks wrote:
1 week ago
Oh god, I just read chapter 150 - and I LOVED it.
How Steven basically melts while under Zack‘s care...and how he even wants his socks in his mouth. So hot!
I knew you'd like that one, babe.
I went back to reread the 150th chapter, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fun writing it.

I have fun writing all chapters, but some of them do stand out for me.
And that mega long sockgag scene bewtween Zack and Steven was just mind-bogglingly horny to write about.

Zack truly gets him time to shine in that particular piece. And from a reader standpoint, he truly comes off as being different from Nick (or so I hope). Although both are a near physical match for each other, Zack is definitely more diplomatic and really instills a feeling of trust in Steven (and the audience ;))
Nick presents a completely different thrill and is definitely the more dangerous animal of the two.
Whereas Zack comes off as prime boyfriend material (being a gentleman prince-charming and all), Nick radiates a far more...fatherly, firm-yet-loving "daddy" aspect in his relationship with Steven.

I know this audience might be scewed in favour of Nick (given he's had a LOT more screen time than Zack), but I'd definitely be curious to see who would win the most hearts in a fair Nick vs Zack battle.
Would be interesting to see who would choose who as their #1 go-to boyfriend.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:
Netherlands

Post by Sniffmyfeet » 1 week ago

sniffingyoursocks wrote:
1 week ago
How Steven basically melts while under Zack‘s care...and how he even wants his socks in his mouth. So hot!
That was indeed one of the hottest chapters so far! The way Zack manipulated Steven into begging for his socks is great.
bondagefreak wrote:
1 week ago
I know this audience might be scewed in favour of Nick (given he's had a LOT more screen time than Zack), but I'd definitely be curious to see who would win the most hearts in a fair Nick vs Zack battle.
I don't think I've hidden my admiration for Zack ever since he entered the story. Nick has indeed had more screen time than Zack, but I've also seen more instances of Nick being a bad-ass than Zack being one.

Trainedsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Post by Trainedsub » 1 week ago

That was so incredibly sweet! Although I’m curious why Nick won’t let Steven get a job
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:
Switzerland

Post by sniffingyoursocks » 1 week ago

bondagefreak wrote:
1 week ago
sniffingyoursocks wrote:
1 week ago
Hm. Tough question indeed, Sir.
I think I'd prefer some middle piece of Zack and Nick.

I think it is really hot how strict and firm Nick is with Steven. Most of the time, he's just so strict because he wants the best for Steven. But he definitely lacks a bit of the charm that Zack radiates.

Even though I can definitely understand how Steven is pretty attracted to Zack and his prince-charming-thing, I'd somehow still prefer Nick as my Number 1 go-to-boyfriend. Cause I'm into being bullied sometimes, and that's much more what Nick sometimes tend to do (but tbh we haven't seen enough of Zack to definitely say...)

Topic author
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mood:

Recognition

Post by bondagefreak » 5 days ago

Subject: Just Checking In
Sent on: Thursday April 27 (2:17 PM)

To: Jeremy_Odonnell007@gmail.com

Hey buddy,
I hope you're okay. I really hope things are working out for you.

I'm so sorry...for everything.
It's all my fault.

Last weekend, at the cottage, I heard cries coming from your room.
I couldn't stand it. I couldn't stand the thought of you being hurt and beaten.

I'm so sorry, Jer.

When Nick went to get your stuff, he agreed to let Brad talk to you.
I was against it, but he still thought you had the right to choose.
He wanted to give you both a few days away from each other so that you could clear your heads a little.

He would've eventually given you your stuff back and let Brad call you. You know that, right?

Please, you have to trust me. I know you're probably pissed at me after all that's happened, but I have no reason to lie to you and neither does Nick.

We just want what's best for you.
I never thought it would create such a mess between us.
Please, just talk to me.

You're the only friend I have, Jer.
I need you.

-Steven

P.S. Brad, if you're reading this, please ask Jeremy to write me.
I just wanna know that he's alright. I'm sorry for all that's happened.
I don't wanna cause trouble.

Volobond
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Post by Volobond » 5 days ago

First of all..... AHHHHHH! I'm freaking out right now! What does this mean? Will we see the return of Jeremy (and possibly Brad)? Have they changed, are they the same, is Jeremy okay, is he back with Brad, is Steven only gonna cause more trouble for him? Eeep! I'm trying to keep my cool, but I want to KNOW! Please don't keep me in too much suspense, bondagefreak, you master of narrative, you.

Now that I've calmed down, I'd also like to add that yes, I think Zack is "prime boyfriend-material" and I would pick him in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for a gentle Prince Charming-type. Although I love reading about Steven and Nick, I really would not want to be in Steven's position(s) myself.

Topic author
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mood:

Recognition

Post by bondagefreak » 4 days ago

CHAPTER 161 - STEVEN'S PROJECT Saturday, April 29 (7:00 AM)

I woke up alone in bed the next morning, disappointed at the fact that Nick was already up and about and getting on with his day.

When I got up and started sheepishly roaming around, I found the man of the house standing outside, on the patio deck, sipping his coffee and wearing nothing but his trackies and beat-up basketball shoes.

Still feeling incredibly dazed and sleepy, I sat down on one of the dining room chairs and gazed at my lover's shapely figure through the patio door.

My eyes were still fixed on his meaty rear end when he finally turned around to look at me.

Nick was apparently surprised to find me up at this early hour, 'cause he walked back in after noticing me sitting in the dining room, and didn't lose time in ordering me back to the privacy of his bedroom.

"What are you doing up at this time, babe? C'mon, back to bed." he commanded, placing his hand on my rump as I stood up, and personally guiding me back towards the large bed that adorned our lair.

I was tucked in real snug and was even kissed on the head.
But when my Master moved to step away, I whimpered and reached out to grab his hand.

"Daddy...stay." I begged, moaning lightly and adopting a soft, almost childlike voice.

The tall, overly muscular hunk huffed in resignation and tossed the lofty comforter aside before getting in bed with me and wrapping his powerful arms around my relatively delicate frame.

I closed my eyes, moaned in satisfaction and wiggled myself down so that my back was pressed tightly against his chest and abdomen.

Nick growled and wrapped his arms and legs even tighter around me.
I could hardly move at all, but that didn't matter.
This was heaven, I thought to myself, purring like a kitten and allowing my consciousness to slip back into a state of peaceful slumber.

The room was quite a bit sunnier when next I woke up.
It was almost eleven o'clock and Nick was already up and going about his day.

I showered, put some of my new clothes on, and spent a few minutes shaving my face and fixing myself up in front of the bathroom mirror.

After turning the TV on and streaming some music through YouTube, I set the coffee maker up for my usual morning cup and embarked on a search for my resident champion-warrior.

I found my buff, shirtless King outside again, but this time he was hard at work getting his spacious yard in order and spraying the patio deck down with a high pressure hose.
Being relatively high up north, it was a little unusual to for a man to be shirtless outdoors this early in spring.
But in Nick's defence, the sun was beating down relatively hard that day and the air was definitely a bit warmer than it had been the rest of the week.

"Hey babe." the blond goliath greeted as I slowly walked up to him with feet clad only in white ankle socks.

I smiled, sat on one of the newly cleaned patio chairs and watched as the heavily-muscled, broad-chested stallion resumed him work.

"Man, this place is a mess. I really need to get the yard cleaned up this year." he spoke, stopping the spray gun to give his large, yet wild and relatively unkept piece of land a quick visual scan.

I followed his gaze and was forced to concur with what he'd just said.
The place did have a lot of potential though.

"The grass is nice, but it would be great to have a vegetable patch or something." I mumbled, recalling the fun I used to have helping my parents with their garden back when I used to live at home.

Sigh, fun times...

Nick was rather quick to turn around and throw me a semi-curious, quizzical glance.
"You wanna have a vegetable garden out here?" he asked, sounding both intrigued and mildly optimistic about having me bring his yard to life.

I shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing what to answer.
As much as I enjoyed the idea of having my own garden, I knew it would be an additional drain on Nick's wallet.
And after the new clothes, the chocolate and the night out, I couldn't stand the idea of more money being spent on me. As someone who was used to working for his stuff, staying at home and being taken care of like this was a pretty hard pill to swallow.

Don't get me wrong, I really loved being taken out and being treated like Daddy's little prince.
I just felt...guilty about it. That's all.

Nick narrowed his eyes and looked at me as though he knew exactly what was going through my head at that moment. And quite frankly, he probably did.
That's probably why my hesitation to answer didn't slow him down in the slightest.

"I think you just found yourself a job, mister." he told me, turning the pressure hose back on and resuming his work at cleaning the wooden deck.

"I've been wanting to clean the backyard up and plant some stuff ever since I moved here. I just never really got around to it." he said, throwing a quick glance my way to make sure I was paying attention.

"If I bring you to the garden center, d'you think you'd be able to fix this place up?" he asked, no doubt hoping to spur some positive reaction out of me.

I hesitated for a moment.

"Uhm...maybe. What d'you want me to do, Sir?" I asked, still not fully grasping the scale of what he was proposing.

"Nothing special, babe. I just want you take care of the place, that's all. Keep the grass short, plant some stuff, make it so that we'll wanna spend some time out here this summer." he calmly explained.

"But...what d'you want me to grow?" I pressed, expecting him to start giving me a list of the veggies he wanted me to plant.

"Babe!" he laughed. "I don't WANT you to grow anything. Just grow what you want! This is YOUR project." he exclaimed. "Now go put your shoes on. I'm gonna bring you to garden center and you're gonna get the stuff you need."

I trudged back inside the house, a bit slowly at first.
But as soon as I was back indoors and alone, a timid smile crept up on my face and I ended up scampering to the Master bedroom and putting on one of Nick's oversized hoodies before slipping my brand new Nikes on and lacing them up on my feet.

It was about noon by the time we got to the garden center, and I was a bit taken aback by how cluttered and jam-packed the place was.

Loads of women everywhere, and quite a few middle-aged men as well.

Some of the men wore particularly long and gloomy faces as they followed their wives across the endless aisles of colourful flowers. I actually thought it was pretty funny.

Nick wasn't kidding when he said this would be my project.

As soon as we entered the enormous greenhouse complex, the leather jacket-clad muscle-King grabbed one of the large carriage carts and followed me around as I worked my way across the various aisles.

I was very conservative in my choices at first.
And for once, Nick was refusing to step in and take the reins for me.

Every time I confessed not wanting to add something to our cart because I felt bad about the price tag, Nick would counter by asking me if I was gonna use it in our lunches and suppers this summer.
As soon as I said yes, he'd order me to stop worrying about the price and put as many of it as I wanted into our wagon cart.

Suffice to say, by the time we were ready to check out of the greenhouse, we had a LOT of stuff in our cart.
Young plants of all sorts; tomato, cucumber, rhubarb, strawberry, celery, lettuce, potato, basil, thyme, rosemary, peas, you name it!

We even got some flowers and an assortment of colourful shrubs for the front of the house, and Nick thought it would be cool to get us a pair of prune trees for the back of the yard.

He'd help me plant the trees if I needed help, but as far as taking care of the veggies and flowers, I was on my own.

I don't think it would come as a major surprise if I told you that Nick was NOT a flower guy. Haha!

Anyways, we loaded up on garden dirt, got a few bags of manure to enrich the soil, and ended up getting a nice sized wheelbarrow and some gardening tools from one of the nearby hardware stores.

The back of the pickup truck was FULL to bursting by the time we got home, and I was overjoyed at the prospect of spending all weekend at home with my gorgeous and amazingly generous hunk-of-a-lover.

As soon as we got home, Nick opened the windows up, popped himself a beer and put some classic rock music on.
I emptied the truck and brought all my new plant-friends to the yard, delighting in the fact that it was such a sunny day out and that we'd gotten so many nice-looking vegetable and flowering plants to fill our land with.

After having successfully hauled everything out of the pickup truck, I ran into the house and ran straight to my lover's arms before standing up on my toes and planting a kiss on his left cheek.

"Thank you so much, Sir." I whimpered, lowering my head down and pressing it against the blue eyed warrior's broad pectorals.

"Haha, alright babe." Nick chuckled, placing his hands around my waist and planting a kiss on the crown of my head. "You wanna get started on the yard today?"

I smiled and nodded excitedly before breaking the hug and rushing back towards the patio door.

Nick spent the next two hours working in the garage, putting together two 12-foot-long garden beds for me to grow my vegetables and herbs in.

I spent most of that time getting the place ready; raking dead tree leaves into neat piles, mowing the grass down and using the new wheelbarrow to mix the garden soil and sheep manure together.

Here's a quick photo I took while working in the yard a bit earlier.

I bet you can guess how happy I was filling up those giant garden boxes Nick made me!

The afternoon was absolutely amazing. The sun was shinning, the birds were chirping and I could hear the soft rock music filtering out through the open windows.

Nick came to check on me a few times, but he didn't interfere with my work at all.
He even commented on how nice everything was gonna be and said how glad he was that I finally had a project to keep me busy.

I must've been so caught up with all the digging and planting that I completely forgot about the guest we were having tonight and completely forgot that I was supposed to make supper!

It's only when I saw Nick turning on the barbecue and heard Zack's SUV pulling up in the driveway that I realised what time it was.

I'd been so absorbed in my work and apparently seemed so content and happy that Nick decided not to disturb me, and instead took it upon himself to wash the green beans, get the potatoes boiling and put some steaks on the barbecue.

I had the hottest, smartest, most loving boyfriend ever, and now my favourite hockey player had just arrived.
What better company could I possibly ask for?

This was going to be the BEST evening ever!

Ossassin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Post by Ossassin » 4 days ago

I was in the mood for some domestic wholesome sweetness, thanks for obliging me. This is what makes the Steven and Nick relationship so strong the actual feelings inherent to spending the day with your partner shopping for stuff and helping them find a hobby

NeedControl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Israel

Post by NeedControl » 3 days ago

🥰

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup » 3 days ago

My absolute favourite thing about this story is the contrast between chapters, the previous few chapters are some of the best examples.
It really is all the "in between" chapters like the last one that tie this story together and make it stand out.
Does seem nice giving Steven something to do in this chapter given evidently he isn't gonna be getting a job any time soon.

ShadowHusky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Post by ShadowHusky » 3 days ago

This is the wholesome love fest that I adore. This chapter was super good at exploring such positive aspects of their growing relationship. <3

Trainedsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Post by Trainedsub » 2 days ago

AHHH THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! But as wholesome as this is, does anyone else sense the impending disaster?
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-