The Bondage Zone - The Roommate M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Bondage Zone - The Roommate M/F

Post by AlexUSA »

Greetings, everyone. I am glad you came. This story will not be a continuing story. Instead, it shall be a compilation of unrelated stories with a dark but common theme: bondage crime. I warn you now that these stories shall range from domestic disputes to robberies. Few of these stories will end with the main character sleeping in their own bed that night, but I hope they will be riveting. Some, like the opening chapter "The Mobster's Daughter," will be quite harrowing and will be warned as such. Others may be merely fantastical. Any disturbing details will be left to your imagination to keep this tale suitable for the forum.

We call it... THE BONDAGE ZONE.
Last edited by AlexUSA 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
OK, OK... So I have a bandana fetish. Don't you like to tie up cute girls who have a tough side or come to you ready with their own blindfold/gag?
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

You know how to raise attention :)
Curious to see that...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
AlexUSA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexUSA »

In the late 1940s on the western side of Long Island, Delia Prudenza seemed like an ordinary 20-year old girl. She had beautiful straight brown hair and a springy gait that exuded with ebullient flair. She was also a virgin and considered the most eligible bachelorette around. Her father, Bruno Prudenza, was also a crime boss who had crossed a rival boss, the Irish Calvin McFadden. Delia was, however, secretly in love with one of McFadden's henchmen, a young French immigrant, desperate for money, named Hector Gregoire. The young lass would find herself as the object of a nightmare. Would love save the day? Find out in what follows...
==============================================

"You'll pay, Prudenza!"
"For the last time, I said I didn't do it! Someone else did!"
"You can lie all you wish!"
"Believe what you wish, but I am truly sorry this happened. I will punish whoever did this."
"Kill yourself then."
"Get out until you can be civil!"
"Oh, poppycock! You'll pay, child for child!"

The words stung in Bruno Prudenza's ears. He had only one child, his daughter Delia. Delia was everything he wanted: smart, beautiful, and devoted to the church. She was so reminiscent of her late grandmothers.

Delia was a college chemistry student who, while living at home, now saw little of her father due to her studies consuming her time. She could always be found in a long skirt, a blouse, and her hair flowing in the wind. A sun hat typically protected her from the heat of day.

Hector Gregoire was her secret acquaintance. She was slightly aware of his criminal connections, but clueless of his affiliation with McFadden. She found his stereotypical moustache to be charming, especially when combined with the suits and derby hats he wore. His life was full of secrets that she always tried to pry out of him.

In fact, she had heard the commotion between her father and McFadden, though not the actual words. She was leaving for class and saw Hector outside. She kissed him, but he was grim-faced.

"What bothers you?"
"You."
"Me?!"
"McFadden thinks your Dad killed his son, and he's coming for you. Please, hide yourself!"
"You work for McFadden?!"
"Please, dear. HIDE!"

The rest of the day, McFadden and Gregoire fought over his intentions, but Gregoire stepped down. There was no stopping his boss. Delia, on the other hand, was terrified and took careful precautions everywhere she went. Her friends were concerned, but she couldn't admit her dad was a gangster. Police intervention would make things worse.

It was 4 o'clock when her life was turned upside down. She was walking past a row of high bushes when strong arms pulled her in. One arm grabbed her, and the other pushed a cloth against her nose. She knew the smell of ether. She kicked against it as she felt herself losing consciousness.

She opened her eyes to find herself on her stomach on a wood floor. She was totally tied up, she found. Her ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, and wrists were bound. Her blouse was gone, but not her skirt. A strange assemblage of rope made her bosoms poke out while squeezing them. An enormous amount of cloth filled her mouth, and a handkerchief held it in.

"She's awake!" Goon 1 (G1), a burly man with a beard, said.
"Good!" replied G2, who was shorter but shifter. He wore shades indoors.
"Hmmmm!"
"Don't worry. We'll have fun for a while, and tomorrow night we'll bring you out for a permanent vacation on The Sound!"
"HMMM!" Delia screamed in absolute terror.
"Now then," G1 grabbed a paddle and pulled up her skirt, "Spank the bad little girl!"
"Mmmmm!" she cried as she was paddled.

The paddling seemed to last hours until her butt was raw. Tears poured down her cheeks, but this seemed to make them angrier. One of the grabbed a blue bandana and blindfolded her with in spite of her wailings.

"She *was* a virgin!" laughed G2.
"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Over the next hour, she endured what could only be described as gangbanging. The pain that seared through her was unimaginable. When this was done, the blindfold came off. A rope went around her ankles, and she was hung upside down.

She dangled for an eternity. During this time, blood rushed to her fsce and this combined with the brutal gag caused her face to turn bluish. She struggled and cried whilst they took turns fondling and molesting her or spanking her. They yanked her hair often as well.

After this, the put her on the floor, hogtied her, and watched her struggle an hour. Then came their next thing.

"Ever hear of the Italian rope trick? Quite appropriate!"
"NNNNN!" she knew what that was.

To Delia's horror, the rope that had hung her went around her neck and tightly around her ankles.

"You'll slowly strangle into unconsciousness."
"UK!" she struggled against her choke rope.
"Rest in peace. We'll keep you unconscious so that you won't know when we drown you."
"HRK!" Delia's turned blue.

"DIE BASTARDS!" cried Hector as he came in firing a machine gun!
"Agh!" the goons cried as their lives ended.
"Delia!" he cut the rope and removed her gag.
"Ugh! Hector!" she gasped after spitting out the sock.
"Delia!" he kissed her passionately.
"Get me out of this!" she said, getting her breath, referring to her bonds.
"Ettore, you did well!"
"Grazie, Signor Prudenza!"
"Ettore!?"
"Yes, my daughter. He is Ettore Gregorio. I am so glad to find you. We were so worried," he kissed her, "I am quitting the crime life!"
"Oh, Daddy... they ruined me!" Delia sobbed.
"Delia, you're safe now. Ettore has been a spy for me all along. Let's go and make you better."
"I loved him before. Father?"
"Yes, if he wishes to."
"I'll take you and your family far from here. It's time for a new life for all of us."

=============================================

Love saved Delia Prudenza's life. It can change, upset, rescue... Transform lives. She may have had her life, but only Ettore Gregorio and Bruno Prudenza could patch her wounds. The pains we find in the turns of life can either collapse us... or build us up. This is...

THE BONDAGE ZONE!
OK, OK... So I have a bandana fetish. Don't you like to tie up cute girls who have a tough side or come to you ready with their own blindfold/gag?
AlexUSA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexUSA »

Allie Cartwright could be a bit of a pain. She was really focused on her upcoming midterm exam and being snippy. She struggled to keep up with her share of the cleaning, cooking, and paying the rent. In short, she was a typical student. On this Saturday, she was working to finish her homework for a college class.

Another roommate, Katie, had an athletic activity and would be gone all day. This left Allie with the third roommate, Chelsea. Allie's world was going to change that day.

"So much stress!" Allie groaned.

She sat at the desk in her room. Her desk was a small table with a wooden chair at it. She sat there in black leggings, pink sneakers, a pink tank top, and her hair in a long braid held back by a white bandana headband.

Allie had a homework assignment due by 4PM that day. She was worried. This was her 7th class with this professor, and in 60+ assignments she had never been late. She wanted to keep her reputation intact.

"Yes!" Chelsea hung up the phone. It was all set.

Chelsea was the pain in the @$$ roommate. She fought frequently. She berated her roommates. She had men over and slept loudly with them. She got busted for pot once. She had parties. She was deep in debt. She was really just a total piece of... work. Allie and Katie both couldn't stand her anymore and were planning on abandoning her at the end of the semester.

Chelsea had finally found a solution to her debt issues... Allie. A run to Walmart and Lowes provided her with a couple bandanas and some rope.

"Hey, Allie!"
"Yeah? I'm busy."
"I have been thinking about things, and I think it's best I don't live with y'all after this semester."
"Suit yourself. If you really want to do that, suit yourself."
"I will!" she grabbed Allie's arms.
"Chelsea, what the hell?!"
"This is a little game for us!" Chelsea bound Allie's wrists tightly.
"Please. STOP!"
"No way, bucko!"
"Cut this out!" Allie cried as her elbows were also tied.
"I am arranging for us to no longer be roommates!"
"How?!" Allie wailed as Chelsea shoved her back on the chair and tied her ankles.
"A little surprise."
"YOU'RE NUTS!"
"You sure know it!" Chelsea bound Allie's thighs.
"Let me go!" Allie moaned.
"Never!"

Allie continued to protest as her knees were tied and a waist/crotch rope and breast harness were added.

"I'll be back!"
"Chelsea! No!" Allie cried.

Allie stood up while she cried. No one could hear her even if she tried. She started hopping around as best she could.

"And where are you going, missy?" Chelsea shoved her back down.
"Away. Let me out!"
"Sorry, kid! It's over!" Chelsea jammed a sock in Chelsea's mouth.
"Hmmmmmm!"
"This will hold you!" Chelsea tied it in with a red bandana cleave gag. She knotted it so tightly that there was enough excess to wrap around Allie's braid and knot it again.
"MMMM!"
"Watch," Chelsea dialed her phone, "Vince, come get her. Yep, you have your new slave!"
"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! UNH! AUMGH!"
"You're going to be happy no longer being my roommate, b¡+©#!!!"
"HMMMMM?!"
"I'm selling you into sex slavery!"
"HMMMM UUUUHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH! UUUUUUUUUU!"

Chelsea shoved Allie to the floor and hogtied her with a rope from her ankles to the harness before blindfolding her with a pink bandana, again so tightly that the excess was knotted around the braid.

Allie thrashed around on the floor. This couldn't be happening. What kind of devil was Chelsea anyway? Allie's heart nearly stopped when there was a knock on the door.

"Vincent? Yes come in."
"Hold still babe!"

In minutes, Chelsea was tied just like Allie was minus the hogtie.

"Story is I robbed you and took her, right?"
"Right!"
"Then we need to make it look like a struggle and crime!"
"OH MY GOD!" Chelsea wailed as her shorts came off.
"Shut up!" he gagged her with a 2 inch black ball gag with blue straps.

In moments, Chelsea was nude with a dildo jammed in her vagina and secured and a butt plug secured in her... well... butt. A yellow bandana blindfolded her. The butt plug only came after what Chelsea hoped was the last time she endured anal sex. Her struggle to avoid the rape left her bruised as Vince had struck her several times.

"So you're Allie, eh? Welcome to your new life!"
"Hmmmm!" she whimpered.

Vince carried Allie off into her new life.

"Oh my God!" Katie cried when she discovered Chelsea that evening, beginning a whirlwind of events.

Katie was a smart and immediately put things together. With help from a neighbor who had written down the license plate, Allie Cartwright was found a week later. Chelsea and Vincent are now serving 10 years in prison for sex trafficking, kidnapping, and assault. Allie was able to, after much needed help, resume her studies. Two years later, Katie got a just reward as she got to be the bridesmaid at Allie's wedding to a man named Kevin Pruitt. A year later, Katie Pruitt was born.

This has been... THE BONDAGE ZONE.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for sharing your stories. Don't forget that board rules require you to tag your subject lines. Tagging guidelines can be found here: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=51
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

Veracity wrote: 6 years ago Thanks for sharing your stories. Don't forget that board rules require you to tag your subject lines. Tagging guidelines can be found here: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=51
Will do from now on. Yes, I got locked out of my account...
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Under the circumstances I did it fir you this time.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

This is a wonderful and sexy story [mention]AlexUSA[/mention] — I love themes with monster wives/daughters in peril and this checks all the boxes, with a happy romantic ending to boot ;)
AlexUSA wrote: 6 years ago In the late 1940s on the western side of Long Island, Delia Prudenza seemed like an ordinary 20-year old girl. She had beautiful straight brown hair and a springy gait that exuded with ebullient flair. She was also a virgin and considered the most eligible bachelorette around. Her father, Bruno Prudenza, was also a crime boss who had crossed a rival boss, the Irish Calvin McFadden. Delia was, however, secretly in love with one of McFadden's henchmen, a young French immigrant, desperate for money, named Hector Gregoire. The young lass would find herself as the object of a nightmare. Would love save the day? Find out in what follows...
==============================================

"You'll pay, Prudenza!"
"For the last time, I said I didn't do it! Someone else did!"
"You can lie all you wish!"
"Believe what you wish, but I am truly sorry this happened. I will punish whoever did this."
"Kill yourself then."
"Get out until you can be civil!"
"Oh, poppycock! You'll pay, child for child!"

The words stung in Bruno Prudenza's ears. He had only one child, his daughter Delia. Delia was everything he wanted: smart, beautiful, and devoted to the church. She was so reminiscent of her late grandmothers.

Delia was a college chemistry student who, while living at home, now saw little of her father due to her studies consuming her time. She could always be found in a long skirt, a blouse, and her hair flowing in the wind. A sun hat typically protected her from the heat of day.

Hector Gregoire was her secret acquaintance. She was slightly aware of his criminal connections, but clueless of his affiliation with McFadden. She found his stereotypical moustache to be charming, especially when combined with the suits and derby hats he wore. His life was full of secrets that she always tried to pry out of him.

In fact, she had heard the commotion between her father and McFadden, though not the actual words. She was leaving for class and saw Hector outside. She kissed him, but he was grim-faced.

"What bothers you?"
"You."
"Me?!"
"McFadden thinks your Dad killed his son, and he's coming for you. Please, hide yourself!"
"You work for McFadden?!"
"Please, dear. HIDE!"

The rest of the day, McFadden and Gregoire fought over his intentions, but Gregoire stepped down. There was no stopping his boss. Delia, on the other hand, was terrified and took careful precautions everywhere she went. Her friends were concerned, but she couldn't admit her dad was a gangster. Police intervention would make things worse.

It was 4 o'clock when her life was turned upside down. She was walking past a row of high bushes when strong arms pulled her in. One arm grabbed her, and the other pushed a cloth against her nose. She knew the smell of ether. She kicked against it as she felt herself losing consciousness.

She opened her eyes to find herself on her stomach on a wood floor. She was totally tied up, she found. Her ankles, knees, thighs, elbows, and wrists were bound. Her blouse was gone, but not her skirt. A strange assemblage of rope made her bosoms poke out while squeezing them. An enormous amount of cloth filled her mouth, and a handkerchief held it in.

"She's awake!" Goon 1 (G1), a burly man with a beard, said.
"Good!" replied G2, who was shorter but shifter. He wore shades indoors.
"Hmmmm!"
"Don't worry. We'll have fun for a while, and tomorrow night we'll bring you out for a permanent vacation on The Sound!"
"HMMM!" Delia screamed in absolute terror.
"Now then," G1 grabbed a paddle and pulled up her skirt, "Spank the bad little girl!"
"Mmmmm!" she cried as she was paddled.

The paddling seemed to last hours until her butt was raw. Tears poured down her cheeks, but this seemed to make them angrier. One of the grabbed a blue bandana and blindfolded her with in spite of her wailings.

"She *was* a virgin!" laughed G2.
"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Over the next hour, she endured what could only be described as gangbanging. The pain that seared through her was unimaginable. When this was done, the blindfold came off. A rope went around her ankles, and she was hung upside down.

She dangled for an eternity. During this time, blood rushed to her fsce and this combined with the brutal gag caused her face to turn bluish. She struggled and cried whilst they took turns fondling and molesting her or spanking her. They yanked her hair often as well.

After this, the put her on the floor, hogtied her, and watched her struggle an hour. Then came their next thing.

"Ever hear of the Italian rope trick? Quite appropriate!"
"NNNNN!" she knew what that was.

To Delia's horror, the rope that had hung her went around her neck and tightly around her ankles.

"You'll slowly strangle into unconsciousness."
"UK!" she struggled against her choke rope.
"Rest in peace. We'll keep you unconscious so that you won't know when we drown you."
"HRK!" Delia's turned blue.

"DIE BASTARDS!" cried Hector as he came in firing a machine gun!
"Agh!" the goons cried as their lives ended.
"Delia!" he cut the rope and removed her gag.
"Ugh! Hector!" she gasped after spitting out the sock.
"Delia!" he kissed her passionately.
"Get me out of this!" she said, getting her breath, referring to her bonds.
"Ettore, you did well!"
"Grazie, Signor Prudenza!"
"Ettore!?"
"Yes, my daughter. He is Ettore Gregorio. I am so glad to find you. We were so worried," he kissed her, "I am quitting the crime life!"
"Oh, Daddy... they ruined me!" Delia sobbed.
"Delia, you're safe now. Ettore has been a spy for me all along. Let's go and make you better."
"I loved him before. Father?"
"Yes, if he wishes to."
"I'll take you and your family far from here. It's time for a new life for all of us."

Love saved Delia Prudenza's life. It can change, upset, rescue... Transform lives. She may have had her life, but only Ettore Gregorio and Bruno Prudenza could patch her wounds. The pains we find in the turns of life can either collapse us... or build us up. This is...

THE BONDAGE ZONE!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic