THE DUCT TAPE CHRONICLES: NO ESCAPE (M/M) *Illustrated*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Havok978 wrote: 4 years ago Was talking to a dom buddy of mine who was telling me how he was playing with a guy who was into this, and I think he forced him to sniff his own sneaker and long story short, it was not a good time.
Hey bud, long time no see!

Not sure I'm getting this right.
The guy he was playing with was grossed out from sniffing his own sneaker, or that of your dom buddy's?
If I remember correctly, it was his own. My buddy told me this like years ago so it’s a bit fuzzy. My guess is he probably went a bit too rank in preparation of their meet. I dunno. But I just remember that kinda being the first realization that you sometimes you can bite off more than you can chew lol.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I was a bit shocked and saddened to find that ColonelShuffle deleted his account today.

I'm posting this here, 'cause this was his favourite story and there's a good chance he'll see this message if he checks up on it for new updates.

@ColonelShuffle
If you're reading this, know that your presence is greatly missed by myself and others on here.
You're free to come and go as you please, so I hope to see your name pop up again in the near future.
Hope you decide to come back to us soon.

Yours truly,
Bondagefreak
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 9532

Post by Deleted User 9532 »

Great little story, thanks for the recommendation!
I honestly really love how bondage (or in this case, also the foot stuff) is enough. No extra frills needed to get these two and the readers hot, and ready to go!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

YourCaptor wrote: 4 years ago Great little story, thanks for the recommendation!
I honestly really love how bondage (or in this case, also the foot stuff) is enough. No extra frills needed to get these two and the readers hot, and ready to go!
Glad you enjoyed this short tale, mate!
Thanks for leaving a comment by the way. Very much appreciate the feedback.

kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Awesome story!

Love the detail in the tying and gagging process, plus the pics as visual aid are great. Keep it up!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

kiwi wrote: 4 years ago Awesome story!

Love the detail in the tying and gagging process, plus the pics as visual aid are great. Keep it up!
Glad you enjoyed this one, kiddo.
If you want me to fix you up and put you through what poor little Jason went through here, you know where to find me ;)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Bondagefreak when does the next part come out
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Msueta@2 wrote: 4 years ago Bondagefreak when does the next part come out
Originally wanted to do a Duct Tape Chronicles II, but decided to recyle that project and transform it into the Interactive Tale instead: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6259

As far as the characters in Duct Tape Chronicles I go, there are many possibilities on the table; one of them being a crossover (mixing these characters into one of my other main storylines).

Still, the Interactive Tale should quench your thirst for the time being ;)

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

jealous of people who have a guy like kenneth to tie them up and indulge their fantasies XD
great story and a nice picture to go with it too.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Just gave this a re-read and I’m still blown away. The detail in the over the top mummification is incredible, I can practically feel Jason’s helplessness. The photo of him fully mummified is especially exciting, considering he’s chewing on those massive, disgusting socks under the super tight duct tape gag.

I don’t think I’d be complaining about time going slowly if I was Jason here. I’d want to enjoy every second of the mummification, gag, breathplay, and shoe smelling torture!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago Just gave this a re-read and I’m still blown away. The detail in the over the top mummification is incredible, I can practically feel Jason’s helplessness. The photo of him fully mummified is especially exciting, considering he’s chewing on those massive, disgusting socks under the super tight duct tape gag.

I don’t think I’d be complaining about time going slowly if I was Jason here. I’d want to enjoy every second of the mummification, gag, breathplay, and shoe smelling torture!

I'm glad you found this enjoyable enough for a reread, kiddo.
I'll be sure to tell Mike you find his socks disgusting 8-)

Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

This is so great! I've really always wanted to try mummification and this has pushed me over the fence to do it next meet up I have!
Kik: johnnygmmy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Johnny[/mention] Hey boi! I'm real glad you've enjoyed this!
This tale was mighty successful in the way of reviews and managed to snatch me some readers that were normally seated outside my regular audience base. [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] is a notable example.

I've you're really interested in mummification though, you really should pay a visit to:
A DREAM COME TRUE (M/M)

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I really like to read this story regularly, perhaps once per week. I still love it as much as the first time I’ve read it.

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for this amazing story !
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention] Yeah, you must've enjoyed it quite a bit if you're re-reading it once per week 8-)
Glad to hear it, boy!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Johnny[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]kiwi[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention]
TAGGING THOSE OF YOU WHO ENJOYED THIS STORY TO LET ALL KNOW OF ABOUT
THE NEW DUCT TAPE MUMMIFICATION TALE I JUST STARTED.

THIS ONE'S CALLED: THE SILVER MUMMY: A GAG TO FIT THE CRIME (MMMM/M)

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

A classic I like to re-read from time to time. After reading it today, I find it just also to comment.
Masterfully written! Especially the scenes with Mike's socks and Kyle's shoes! Such a deadly combo-keep it in the family but make it tug torments. Envy might be one of the seven deadly sins, but I'm highly envious of Kenneth for having so many stinky shoes and socks at his disposal and not doing anything with them and envious of our main character for having such a guy as Kenneth for his bondage cravings.

What more can I say than that I want to be in the mc's place and have my mouth stuffed with those atomic foot wads and that I praise Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] to no end for producing such a tale!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

And thank you very much for being one of my most steadfast supporters [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention].
There are a ton of people silently reading stuff but never posting on here. They're lucky some readers like yourself are willing to take the extra time to comment and encourage authors. Without guys like you, I wouldn't have published so many tales and would've stopped doing so a long time ago. Thanks for helping me keep this board active. Your role here is as important as mine. Teamwork!

As for the story itself, it was short and to the point, but I really enjoyed writing this piece. Glad you like it as well!

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

This little tale has largely fallen by the wayside in the bondagefreak-verse, but I just reread it and found it very enjoyable like when I first read it around the time it came out.

Short, sharp, and fun, nicely demonstrating some fun between two adult teenagers in adolescent discovery. :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@OrdinaryWorld
Hey, thanks for the nice comment, buddy-boi! I'm glad to see this piece bumped back up into the limelight.
I wish I was still able to write short and concise one-offs like this nowadays. This sort of writing doesn't exactly come naturally to me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic