Website Issues
Hey everyone,

I know the site has been having issues running since we migrated to the new host. I have been busy with work and have just not had the time to address them. Please be patie t and let me get a free weekend so I can deal with them. I may need to reinstall the board, which is why I have been putting it off because that would take quite a bit of time.

Thanks for the patience.
--Chad

THE DUCT TAPE CHRONICLES: NO ESCAPE (M/M) +PHOTOS

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Re: THE DUCT TAPE CHRONICLES: NO ESCAPE (M/M)

Post by Havok978 » 2 months ago

bondagefreak wrote:
2 months ago
Havok978 wrote:
2 months ago
Was talking to a dom buddy of mine who was telling me how he was playing with a guy who was into this, and I think he forced him to sniff his own sneaker and long story short, it was not a good time.
Hey bud, long time no see!

Not sure I'm getting this right.
The guy he was playing with was grossed out from sniffing his own sneaker, or that of your dom buddy's?
If I remember correctly, it was his own. My buddy told me this like years ago so it’s a bit fuzzy. My guess is he probably went a bit too rank in preparation of their meet. I dunno. But I just remember that kinda being the first realization that you sometimes you can bite off more than you can chew lol.

Topic author
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mood:

Recognition

Post by bondagefreak » 1 month ago

I was a bit shocked and saddened to find that ColonelShuffle deleted his account today.

I'm posting this here, 'cause this was his favourite story and there's a good chance he'll see this message if he checks up on it for new updates.

@ColonelShuffle
If you're reading this, know that your presence is greatly missed by myself and others on here.
You're free to come and go as you please, so I hope to see your name pop up again in the near future.
Hope you decide to come back to us soon.

Yours truly,
Bondagefreak
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: viewtopic.php?p=38748#p38748

Deleted User 9532

Post by Deleted User 9532 » 3 weeks ago

Great little story, thanks for the recommendation!
I honestly really love how bondage (or in this case, also the foot stuff) is enough. No extra frills needed to get these two and the readers hot, and ready to go!

Topic author
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Mood:

Recognition

Post by bondagefreak » 2 weeks ago

YourCaptor wrote:
3 weeks ago
Great little story, thanks for the recommendation!
I honestly really love how bondage (or in this case, also the foot stuff) is enough. No extra frills needed to get these two and the readers hot, and ready to go!
Glad you enjoyed this short tale, mate!
Thanks for leaving a comment by the way. Very much appreciate the feedback.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: viewtopic.php?p=38748#p38748