Hooked and Happy (M/F, bondage, consensual)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hooked and Happy (M/F, bondage, consensual)

Post by OldTUGger »

Hooked and Happy
M/F, bondage, consensual, rated PG-17

As turned on as you are, you can’t help but groan.

I’ve bound you in a position similar to one you’ve described as a favorite — kneeling on the bed, legs splayed wide apart, backside high in the air.

Your thighs tremble as my hand explores their taut softness. My fingers caress the soft folds where the two limbs merge. You’d like to signal your approval by grinding your hips into my touch, but even that tiny movement is beyond you at the moment.

Taut ropes anchor your ankles to the corner posts of the bed’s footboard. More cords anchor the wide rope cuffs on your thighs to the bed’s side rails. Your wrists, bound in front of you for a change, are stretched as far back between your legs as they will go and are connected to the center of the footboard.

Another rope, anchored between the D-ring on your broad collar and the headboard, keeps your shoulders pinned to the mattress. If this were the extent of your bondage, you would be able to rest your head on the mattress and settle into the position.

But it is not, and you cannot. A taut cord, anchored to a ring in a polished stainless-steel hook buried deep into your derriére, pulls on the blindfold that holds your head rigidly erect. The slightest forward movement pulls the hook even deeper.

You can’t move your head backward, either. Another cord, strung banjo-string tight between the D-ring on your collar and the ring of an even thicker hook inserted into your sex, ensures that you remain a trembling, tumescent statue, excruciatingly aroused and utterly incapable of doing anything to satisfy the fires raging within you.

A gentle slap on your backside startles you. Shock waves reverberate through the hooks. Your eyes widen behind the blindfold as they ripple through your overstimulated orifices.

Ever the tease, I strum the ropes that anchor the ropes so deeply inside you. Your squeal attenuates to a guttural moan.

My hands move up your sides. They slide under you, cupping your breasts and fondling them gently. You mew into the ball gag as my fingers knead the hardened buds of your nipples.
“How much do you think you can take of this, Anna?” I murmur into your ear. “Settle into it. Find your ‘zone.’ The night is young, and we have much to explore.”

The "End"
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Nice beginning!

(I'm doubting this is "The End", lol)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic