The Dark Carnival F/F finale added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Where will the next of Trixie’s sisters attack from? The old shopping mall, pen the abandoned museum

Poll ended at 4 years ago

Old mall
50%
Abandoned museum
50%

Total votes: 4

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Dark Carnival F/F finale added

Post by SoftlySwitching »

“Free admittance for you and four friends to Madame Demagique’s Dark Carnival. Rides, games, shows and more, all as an early pre-opening special preview. Some terms apply, sign below to accept and mail back to receive your free tickets”
That was the gold embossed letter Amber found in her mailbox. No return address, but there was a stamped return envelope simply addressed to “The Dark Carnival”. Of course she had me sign it, not wanting to deal with anything. In fairness, it had been a while since we had gotten to do anything really fun, and it was free, so who were we to complain. I signed at the bottom, and sent out the envelope, half convinced that with no real address I’d never hear about it again.

I was very surprised when a week later we got another letter, this time addressed to me.
“Here are your five passes to this special trial of Madame Demagique’s Dark Carnival. Please arrive promptly on Sunday, January 26 no later than 6:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you there. We are set up at the old Maine Fairgrounds.”
Also in the envelope were five tickets, each midnight blue with crimson lettering in a flowing script reading “free admittance for this soul into the Dark Carnival”
“Hey baby, who do you want to invite?”
With a grin Amber came out of the bedroom. “Well, we haven’t seen Claire in forever, and you’ve never met my friends Stephanie or Danielle. With them, that makes five of us!”
“Give then a call then, this is in three days!” Amber darted back to the bedroom, her long red hair trailing in a mane behind her. From my spot on the couch I peered through the door, watching the my green eyed fiancé try on clothes. Finally deciding on a pale sweater, leather pants and shrugging on a massive green fur coat she bounced up to me. “So,” she turned, shoving off her curves underneath the coat, “think this will be a good time to show off my new winter look?”
“Absolutely!” I pulled her onto my lap and we watched TV while we waited for her friends to respond to the invitation.

We pulled up to the empty parking lot of the old fairgrounds at the same time as Claire. She got out of the car and ran over to give Amber a huge hug. She had cut her hair short and dyed it pink to match her faux leopard fur pink coat. Shortly after two blondes pulled up introducing themselves as Stephanie and Danielle. Stephanie had on a pale fur coat and dark leggings, whereas Danielle had a pastel pink fur coat and a short leather skirt. With everyone together we headed to the park entrance.

The park entrance was a massive harlequins mask set between two fences. We were greeted just inside by a woman wearing what looked like a goth fairy rave outfit.
“Welcome to the Dark Carnival, where all your emotions can run wild! Obviously due to this being a limited preview we are a little short staffed, but I’ll be happy to be your guide to anything in the park. If you have any questions or rides you would like to go on in particular, fell free to ask. My name is Trixie. First up we are going to go through an easy attraction, one designed for younger audiences, The Monster in The Closet!” With that she led us over to a building front made up to look like a house. Upon going through the front door we found ourselves in what appeared to be a child’s bedroom with a track running out of a hallway on one side and into a darkened closet on the other side.

“Our first ride will be the spoooooky monster shooting ride based on a haunted closet and the nightmares we had as kids.”
With that, a series of beds on wheels rolled up. Each one had a soft blanket on it, as well as a big pillow, and a flashlight. 
“Everyone climb into a bed now. There will be monsters and other scares throughout the next part, and the flashlights have a special sensor that will disable a scare when it hits them. Whoever has the highest score out of the group will be taken into a second level with harder monsters, and then will have a chance to help design the layout of a future area with the parks manager Madame Demagique.”

I hopped into the first bed, with Amber in the one behind me. Stephanie and Danielle followed suit, with Claire getting in the last bed. We each picked up our flashlights and then Trixie came around and pulled the blankets up to our arms, each one cleverly concealing a locking bar. With all of us tucked in, the carts started moving off. 

The ride started with a big cave, with huge animatronic spiders on the walls. We immediately started lighting them up, and sure enough the lasers on the flashlights caused them to wobble and then retreat. The second room had several clowns in it, all of them with fangs and other creepy features. Five more rooms followed, with zombies, aliens, werewolves, vampires and then finally a boogeyman “boss”. As the boogeyman was defeated our five carts split up, each going into a narrow hallway before angling down a steep ramp and rejoining one another. All of us shrieked and then laughed when we emerged back into the park outside the attraction at an exit station. The bars lifted up, and I climbed out before helping Amber up. Stephanie and Danielle came over to us, and we noticed that the final slot for Claire’s cart was empty.

“Ummm Trixie?!”
She came around the corner upon hearing her name.
“Where did Claire go?”
“Oh, your friend with the pink coat? Her score was almost double anyone else’s, so she got to go meet the mind behind the ride and help with future expansions and jumps. She should be rejoining us shortly!”

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SoftlySwitching 4 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This will be continued, I intend to upload a new part daily until it’s complete
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Off to an intriguing start.  Amber should have been wary of free stuff based on the eerie envelope.  Looking forward to the next chapter. 
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 2 - Claire’s clowning around

As the ride had been leaving the last room, Claire’s cart had gone into a similar hall to the others, but before it could roll off the ramp a section of floor opened up depositing her in a second level of the ride. Looking around, she noticed that this part of the ride already looked scarier. It seemed to be in an abandoned hospital, with the bed resting amid a series of arms and monitors in a surgical theater. A television screen above her flashed to life, and she saw a recording of Trixie appear onscreen.

“Congratulations on making it to level 2. Your prowess against the nightmares has qualified you for our expert level. For this next course, the ride will alter to a flying position, so please keep your arms to your sides under the covers while it reconfigures, and please, no clowning around.” That last line was delivered with a smirk. The locking bar in the blanket seemed to retract, and Clair grabbed the pink furry blanket and pulled it up to her shoulders laying her arms at her sides. She hired a whirring as the arms above started to move a little into another seemingly random configuration in front of her. The bed started to rumble, and suddenly one pair of arms lunges down, pinning her in place around her midsection, trapping her arms underneath the covers. The mattress she was on flipped over the foot board of her cart bed taking her with it and pinning her to the arms. Another set of arms removed came forward to wrap the blanket further around her as the mattress retracted back into the cart and the cart slowly rolled back up the ramp into the first floor. As the arms moved Claire into a vertical position she realized that what she thought was a blanket was an unzipped sleeping bag. One of the arms was zipping up the back of the bag behind her, and she was being moved to a vertical position. She could have been standing up we’re she not a foot off the ground. A final pair of arms came down and attached cables to hidden spots over her shoulders leaving her dangling in the air. The cables appeared to be feather boas, but there had to be thick ropes in the middle to support her weight.

The cables started to pull forward, and Claire could now make out a track in the ceiling. As she rounded a corner out of the “operating theater”, her eyes grew wide at what she saw. Printed on the door in big bold letters was “Clown transformation center”. Claire hated clowns. They had always terrified her with their creepy faces and jarring smiles. She started thrashing in the bag, but it held as tightly as steel. It almost felt like it had been made perfectly for her build, but that was impossible. The doors slid apart and Claire was pulled forward once again. The hallway she entered had four rooms on either side and one at the end. In the side rooms there were mannequins in hospital beds all midway through being done up as clowns. Some had the outfits halfway on, others were left midway through their makeup. As she approached the door at the end she screamed. Written on the door was “patient 0, Claire. Diagnosis: coulrophobia. Treatment: clownification. -Doctor Trixie”

The door opened, and the cables pulled her into the center of the room. Above her were more mechanical arms, and in front of her was a makeup desk with all sorts of face paints on it. The worst however was to her side. It was a girly clown outfit, but made of fur. There was a bright pink polka dotted minidress with extremely long sleeves, long purple and pink striped mohair leggings, and a tiny top hat clip.

She could hear footsteps behind her, and Trixie walked into her view, wearing a different costume than before. She had traded the goth fairy getup for a purple and pink skirt, purple top, neon green wig, tye-dye overalls, a sparkling pink cane, and a red clown nose.
“Well well, I never expected you to be the first one selected. Any questions before we start?”
“Who the hell are you, what the hell is this, why am I tied up, I’m gonna kick you a-MMPH!” Claire’s last statement was cut off as Trixie pulled out the corner of a rainbow handkerchief and started stuffing into Claire’s mouth. She kept pulling it from her pocket until she had wedged in what must have been three feet worth of cloth. Claire’s mouth was absolutely full, her cheeks bulging out, and only the faintest murmurs could be heard.
“Well, I suppose I’ll go in order, and then we can start. Who I am is Madame Lemagique, princess of the dark fey and organizer of this.....little foray into the human world. As for what this is, this is my pet project of sorts. We get can feed off of humans in a manner of speaking, harnessing your emotions and energy. But in order to do so we have to fulfill certain.....obligations. It’s all old rules, but we are magically bound to them. And as for why you are tied up, it’s because you are terrified of clowns, and we are going to transform you into one to both harness that fear and help with our master plan to secure our place here in your world. Now let’s begin.”

With that she grabbed a long tool off the table, that almost looked like a hair straightener except it didn’t have a plug or a cord. Running it through Claire’s hair, Claire could feel her hair growing longer and turning a little bit darker pink. Swiftly moving on Trixie grabbed some white greasepaint and started dabbing it on Claire’s face. It was quickly followed by some purple and black around her eyes, and a dark purple lipstick.  Stepping back, Trixie announced “All done! Now for your outfit!” The cables holding her started to spoil her up towards the ceiling. As they did, she could hear Trixie moving things around underneath her. She felt something moving on her feet, and then with a loud ZZZIIIIP noise a zipper on the bottom was opened and she floated down slightly as the bag was pulled up into the ceiling. She still couldn’t move, but she saw Trixie gesturing with her cane as Claire’s coat and overclothes vanished, leaving her in just her purple bra and panties. She began to float down, sinking as she went into the leggings and odd dress that Trixie had positioned under her. With another wave of her cane (must be a magic wand, Claire thought), the leggings pulled themselves up and the top slid over her, the sleeves dangling well past the ends of her hands. With one final wave of the wand, the long sleeves wrapped themselves around Claire’s midsection twice, forming a furry clown straight jacket. The material was extremely fluffy, making her look like a giant huggable clown.

Lowering her wand and Claire to the floor with it, Trixie cane over to inspect her handiwork. “I love how that looks on you, but it needs one final touch so the man you were with won’t recognize you.” She was holding up a plastic clown mask, with a pink and polka dotted plush harness on the back. Claire’s struggling picked up once more, not wanting to be trapped as a clown forever, but Trixie easily slipped the mask over her face and tightened the straps, leaving Claire trapped as a clown. The arms lowered Trixie pushed Claire, causing her to fall into a hospital gurney. “Now, while we take you to meet your friends again, there’s one final step to becoming a true clown. Girls, help me out here!” Four more women walked in, all wearing the same clown makeup and holding giant feathers. Two wheeled the gurney out as two started tickling Claire’s feet mercilessly. “You can’t be a clown without a smile Claire!!!” Trixie yelled out as Claire was taken out of the room. Claire thrashed and squirmed, begged and pleaded through the gag, but it was no use. All she could do was laugh and cry as she was taken to whatever fate awaited her.

Had she been less distracted she may have noticed a blue light moving from her to Trixie. As the light built, Trixie’s outfit changed back to her former attire. With a sigh of delight she started talking to herself. “That was a nice appetizer, but I need more. I think those two blondes will make a lovely prize for me at our games!”

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Good story so far... keep it going . Can’t wait for part 3
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really nice work. I like your style. 
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 3 - Crazy Clara’s Contest

“Well, if we’re waiting for Claire anyways, what do we wanna do next?” Just then Trixie came farting around the corner, her wings bobbing up and down.
“I’ve just been told that your friend Claire has been selected to meet with the park’s owner to help with the ride. While you’re waiting for her, why don’t you explore a little bit. You two,” she pointed to me and Amber, “would probably enjoy the maze challenge. And you darlings,” indicating Stephanie and Danielle, “look like you might enjoy competing with each other over at the game stalls.” We headed off towards a long concrete wall with a small entrance in the middle while Dani and Steph headed to the game stalls.

Arm in arm they passed several stalls, all with instructions set up, but none of them had prizes. After walking back and forth and playing a couple of games of skeeball and a basketball hoop game they came back to one of the stands, noting that it now had an occupant. Standing strapped to a pole was someone in a purple and pink polka dotted fur straight jacket minidress. Their identity was concealed by a clown mask, but their eyes were almost visible in the dim light. They wriggled for a moment as a speaker buzzed into life next to them with Trixie’s voice coming out of it.

“Welcome to Crazy Clara’s water gun tournament of champions! Take a seat on the stools to your right. First one to fill the tank gets a fabulous prize, and the loser serves in an eternity of shame! Dare you compete?” Steph looked at Dani. “Please play me in this, I really want to win a prize! Can we?” “Fine, but when I win just remember, you have to serve me for an eternity of shame!” The two lovely blondes sat on the barstools, looking over the game. In front of each was a water gun mounted to the table, and at the end of the booth was a target with a water tank underneath. Over the tanks was a starting light with darkened ‘3’ ‘2’ ‘1’ and ‘GO’ on it. The 3 lit up as both grabbed the handles for their water gun. There was a chime and the 2 lit up. Another chime sounded as the 1 lit up, but this time a two belts snapped into place from the back of each stool, one over the girls’ waists, and the other across their shoulders, holding them in place. A loud voice cried out ‘GO’ as the GO lit up bright green, and both girls started firing. Dani’s aim was better at first, and her tank was almost halfway full while Steph's was a few inches lower. In response to the tanks the seats started shaking. Dani’s aim was thrown off while Steph managed to keep hers right on target. As the water levels approached the red line at the top of the tanks it was neck and neck. Finally a chime sounded and the lights flashed as a voice cried out “Winner, player one!” Danielle pumped her fist and then stuck out her tongue at Stephanie as the restraints on her stool opened up. 
“Player two please wait as player one selects their prize!” Trixie’s voice came from the speakers once more. “Player one, you may choose: 1) receive any stuffed animal from the back of the stall (which to Dani’s disappointment was currently empty), 2) Receive 500 tickets for use in the arcade prize area (also no tickets available) or 3) follow Crazy Clara to the advanced game section! Make your choice!” With no tickets and no prizes available Dani yelled out “Number 3!” The speakers chimed back up. “Then you may approach Crazy Clara, and she will guide you to your new arena.” With that, a part of the counter opened up, allowing Dani to walk over to the straightjacketed clown. As soon as she had moved past the counter, it slammed down and a series of metal bars slammed down over the countertop, trapping her inside. The speakers chirped once more, “As for you Steph, time to serve for eternity. Say bye now!” All Stephanie got out was a “What the fu-“ before the restraints sprung back at the same time as the barstool leaned forward, dropping her onto a steep slide out of sight. Dani could only watch as her friend vanished from sight.

Turning to look at the clown, she noticed it seemed to be crying. Reaching up and fumbling with the maze she removed it to see Claire, clown makeup smeared all over from crying, mouth still stuffed with the handkerchief and sealed behind a padlocked panel gag. “Claire, what the hell happened to you? How did you get like this?” She didn’t have time to get out any more before another trapdoor opened up underneath her feet dropping her unceremoniously into a pile of something soft. She pulled her pink coat tighter around her, as if it could help ward off the chills she was feeling from fear. Climbing off the pile of what must have been twenty or so furry blankets she cane to a console on the other side of the room with a giant glass window and a furry recliner in front of it. This must have been where Steph was dropped, she thought to herself. Trixie’s voice blasted from a hidden speaker somewhere. “Now Dani, you have a choice. Will you play another game for your friend’s freedom, or will you try to escape on your own. Knowing she had no choice Dani sat down in front of the console, and said “I’ll play your dumb game, just give me my friend back!”

Last edited by SoftlySwitching 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 4 - Dani’s Dilemma

“Here’s How our contest will work. If you can match my high score, your little girlfriend will go free. But fail to beat me, and you become mine as well. Agreed?” “Agreed”, Dani confirmed. “Here’s How our game will work. In front of you is a normal game system. In it is a special version of duck hunt. The target will be on the other side of the glass wall. Every time you hit your target, you’ll get a point. You’ll know you hit the mark because your gun is linked to a low powered paintball gun. As soon as you’re ready, sit in the chair and press the green button in front of you.” Dani sat down and grabbed the gun. It looked just like the old Nintendo gun, grey and orange plastic. With her left hand she mashed the green button and sat back. Three bands popped out of the chair, strapping down her thighs, feet, and waist. A light cane on behind the glass revealing an industrial looking room with a couple of vats. “Preparing target” a mechanical voice chimed up. Stephanie’s form was lowered from the ceiling dangling from her wrists. In addition to her fur coat and leather pants she had on a plastic face mask with her hair tied up in a bun. She was held over one of the vats before being lowered down to her neck, and when she was pulled back up her body was dripping a thick cyan goop, the fur of her coat completely drenched. She was then held over another vat and dunked in, coming out coated in feathers. Danielle could only stare in horror at how her lover was being treated. Her friends for was strapped into a harness, and she started moving around in circles as Dani’s duck target. The mechanical voice started again. “You have two minutes. The current high score is 97 points. Begin in 3...2...1...START!” Dani immediately took aim at her friend’s torso, and let loose with a barrage. The gun was poorly sighted, and she missed as often as she hit. Each time she pulled the trigger, a small bloom of paint appeared on her already messy friend. As the time ran, the harness moved Steph in more and more erratic patterns. Finally after what seemed like an eternity the voice piped up. “Game ending in 5...4...3...2...1...Game over! Final score, 97 points!”

“Ha! I hit your high score. Now let us go Trixie!”
“Sorry hun, the deal was if you matched my high score I’d let your friend go. You weren’t part of that. And if you remember, I said if you didn’t beat my score you’d become mine as well. So your friend is free to go, but now you’re mine!” With that the whole recliner moved towards the wall where a panel opened up, locking Danielle into her fate.

On the other side of the glass the harness lowered Stephanie to the ground and released her. She quickly stripped off her ruined clothes and the mask and let down her hair, leaving her in just her underwear. “Now darling, you have your freedom. But will you really leave your beautiful friend behind to suffer while you try to find your way out? If that is your heartless decision, you can leave via the door to your left. But if you want to save your love, then go through the door on the right. I’ll even get you some clothes to warm up in!” Stephanie didn’t even think about it as she stormed to the right. No way was she leaving Dani in the hands of that twisted freak!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting and scary (for some maybe) read. Looking forward to Stephanie going to the rescue...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

A little music to set the mood

https://youtu.be/diqeH6PLUTs
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Gets better and better
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 5 - Stephanie’s Save

In the next room, Stephanie found a white fur blanket that she quickly wrapped around her shoulders. In front of her was a very tall window. At the top, easily 30 feet up, dangled Danielle, suspended by three bungee cords, each with an odd lock on it. Below her and just below the level of the window sat a giant cake pan, filled with batter. Level with Stephanie’s eyes was a hammock about six feet hung towards the middle of the room, but with it being at eye level it was extremely difficult to place exactly where.
“I take it you’re familiar with crane games Stephanie,” an all too familiar voice chimed. “Just think of this as a reverse crane game. You have three bungees. Every time you click on the joystick, Danielle will be dropped. If you run out of bungees after your three attempts, Danielle will be mixed into a cake that will make a fine feast for the dark fey of this park. We do so enjoy sweets. Your goal then, is to get her to land in the hammock so that you don’t join her in her fate. You’ll have 15 seconds to position her before each drop. Good luck!” With that a timer started. Stephanie ran over to the joystick and started trying to position Danielle. As soon as she touched it, some metal bands clamped around her ankles locking her in place. With half a second left she had Danielle in what she thought was a good position. She pushed the button and one of the locks released. Danielle plummeted, passing the net by inches, and landing waist deep in the batter, soaking her legs, skirt, and the bottom of her pink jacket in the tan hoop.

The remaining bungee cords started to pull Danielle loose until she came free with a pop, and slowly reeled her up to the top. When she got there, it moved around before coming to rest. As the countdown started again, Stephanie desperately tried to remember where the last position was. She had thought it would stay still and she could just tweak it a little. With one second remaining she pushed the button, dropping poor Danielle once more. This time she was too far in the other direction by inches. With only one bungee holding her she sank further, this time stopping at her armpits. Once more the bungee pulled tight, trying to haul her up. She used her arms to help move upwards before coming unstuck, ensuring that she was now covered neck to toes in cake batter.

As the bungee reached its apex, the mechanism moved once more. This time Stephanie was ready for it, and rather than watching the mechanism she kept her eyes fixed on the point it was at. As soon as the countdown started she maneuvered it back to its last position, then shifted it just a little bit. She pulled the trigger right at the buzzer, and the final lock released Danielle into a free fall. She hit the very edge of the hammock and slid in, almost rolling out the other side. The hammock slid to the side, allowing her to clamber off onto a platform next to a door in the wall. She quickly stripped off her ruined coat and skirt and went through the door in her black bra and panties.

Stephanie was released as well, and keeping the blanket bundled around her shoulders she advanced into the next room as well. She was greeted by Danielle wrapped in a pale yellow fur blanket, and they hugged tightly, both glad the other was safe. One hallway remained with a double door at the end, and they proceeded down it. The doors themselves were solid wood, with wooden slats forming an impromptu window in the middle. As they approached they saw Trixie standing on the other side. “Well, I guess you two treats are loose. I hope you enjoy spending the rest of your time down here.” She started to walk away before Danielle rattled the doors. “Wait! You said if we won you would let us go!”
“No, I said I would release you. You’re no longer in restraints. Being allowed your freedom costs extra. It’s on the ticket after all: one free entry. The exit price was never mentioned. Why don’t you mortals ever read anything?”
“One more game then! Our freedom against us being restrained again. We will serve you like Claire. No being eaten though.”
Trixie contemplated this for a second before reaching through and grabbing Danielle’s hand in a firm handshake. “Agreed! One final game to determine your fates!”
The door freaked open, and a red light emanated from Trixie, filling the next room. “I was going to save that energy for your friends, but I suppose I can use it to fuel our final challenge. After all, I’ll be getting it back soon enough.”

A wall appeared in the middle of the room, with a 5 by 5 grid on it. On the top we’re letters A-E, and on the side numbers 1-5. On the floor, several fuzzy squares appeared, each of them about three feet wide. A pole materialized from the ceiling and Claire’s still bound form slid down it on the restraints, coming to rest on a square before the pole dematerialized. “Ladies, I assume you’re familiar with battleship. Each of you will lie across two squares on one side, and Claire and I will take two on the other side, then we will begin.”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed the story so far. But all seems very dangerous for the Girls ... :) Beautiful Idea!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 6 - Trixie’s Trap

Trixie moves into the corner and stretched out on squares E4 and E5 after lowering Claire down on D4 and D5. On the other side of the wall Stephanie plopped down onto C4 and C5, while Danielle took A1 and A2. As soon as everyone was flat on the ground, the furry squares shifted, extending out fuzzy scarves that held each of them in place. “Since my magic is fueling this game, I’ll start. A1!” Trixie yelled out. There was a nice chime sound followed by “HIT”. As the square that Danielle’s legs were on changed color to red, the furry scarf holding her warped, forcing both of her ankles back to nearly touch her knees and sealing them together in furry triangles. “I gotta make this count. C5.” Dani’s shot was accompanied by a buzzer. “Miss.” “As Claire is gagged and cannot call out, I’ll call for her. A2!” “Hit, Target immobilized!” With that, the square under Dani’s torso turned red and then grew, trapping her arms into triangles with her wrists at her shoulders. It then grew further into a hood with bear ears and a little snout, with a ballgag concealed in the snout. Danielle was stuck mired as the fur crept over the rest of her body. “I’ll get you for doing that to Dani. D3!” “Miss!” “Getting nervous Steph? B2!” “Miss!” “A2” “Miss!” “For Claire E1, and for me E5” “Miss and Miss!” “Trixie, you cheater, you skipped us!” “Not at all Steph! Danielle was eliminated. She is out. Now make your move!”

Steph started to panic. She hadn’t even hit anything yet. But focussing, she noticed that Trixie’s calls were coming from the right side of the wall. “D5!” “Hit!” The pattern seemed to be altered for Claire. Since she was already restrained, rather than rebinding her, the fur stretched around her legs and bonded with the straightjacket sleeves, wrapping the furry tubes from her shoulders to her toes. “B4 for Claire and C3 for me!” “Miss and Miss!” “D4” Steph called out triumphantly. The fur continued to grow around Claire, this time molding into a hood with a plastic doll’s face, and leaving her hair sticking out in two long pink pigtails.

It was Trixie’s turn. If she got a hit it was all over. “E3!” “Miss!” With Claire gone she was down to one shot as well. “E4!” “Hit!” The fur underneath Trixie’s legs formed into a series of scarves, weaving between her legs and bindin them into a single, solid, furry mass. “I’ve got you now you evil witch!” Steph taunted. “Not just yet. You should really be careful how much information you give away human. I can tell exactly where your head is. C5!” “Hit”. Before she could fire again, Stephanie’s arms were forced into triangles and a hood had grown over her face. This one looked like a horse’s head and left her eyes uncovered. She tried to call out her shot, but the ballgag in her mouth prevented any discernible sound from coming out. “Oh, what’s that Steph? It sounds like you’ve lost. All I have to do is call out C4!” Steph was buried under the mass of fur as it transformed her similarly to Dani. With a wave of her wand Trixie’s furs merged into a fuzzy dressing gown, and the wall disappeared into nothingness. She walked over and waved her wand at her three captives. Claire was levitated up into a floating position and then hovered out of the room. 

“Before you two are true prizes, some work needs to be done. Now for a bear, you need to be extra huggable Dani.” Another wave of her wand, and a slit appeared on the torso of the Dani/bear. The fuzzy lining on the floor started to flow into it, making it super squishable and compressing poor Dani into the embrace of the softness. The slit resealed itself, leaving a super stuffed, super huggable bear. “And Steph, what would a unicorn be without a mane?” Waving her wand at the white horse shape, the back of the hood over Stephanie’s head vanished, letting her long blonde tresses hang out the back. Summoning a pair of clippers to her hand, Trixie used her other hand to gather all of Stephs hair into a single ponytail. Jumping in with the clippers she quickly sheared Steph, causing the poor girl to break out in tears through the hood. She held the hair over Steph’s backside, where it turned into a literal ponytail. A final wave of her wand and Stephs hair regrew before being pulled through the back of the hood which was reforming and shaped into a rough mane. Now we can go. Her captives floated up and behind her as she left the room. “Now let’s see how the lovely couple is doing in the maze.....”

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 7 - Amber Accosted

We had gone into the maze before agreeing to split up and see who could reach the center first. Amber took off to one side, quickly losing track of herself in the twists and turns. Before too long she came upon a statue of a beautiful fairy maiden with one hand raised to the sky and the other held out. On its pedestal we’re three indentations, as well as a plaque. It read “whoever returns the three stones lost in this maze will be rewarded with the finest prizes in the land. To accept this challenge, place your hand in the fairy’s.” ‘A treasure hunt sounds like fun’ Amber thought to herself, carefully placing her hand in the statue’s as though giving it a handshake. She hear a rumbling, and saw a gate raise up in the area she had entered through. ‘Well, I guess I won’t be going out that way’ she thought. Turning around, she had three paths to take. One to the north, one to the south, and one to the east. She started up the north path. It was fairly straightforward, with only one four way intersection with a bench in the southeast corner. Figuring a straight line was easiest, she kept going straight ahead. After a couple more turns, she came across a stone plinth with a pearlescent stone on it. She reached out to grab it, and upon removing the stone, she heard more grinding. She turned around and started retracing her steps. When she came to the intersection once more she heard a thudding sound from her right. Turning she spotted Trixie standing next to a giant furry humanoid form. It looked like a walking fur suit that was eight feet tall and it was the same teal as her coat. Rather than her normal outfit Trixie was wearing a fuzzy dressing gown. “There’s the bimbo that came in with my man, and now she’s stealing my treasures. Bring her to me at once before she gets all 3 in there!” Hearing that Amber took off running towards the statue. Stopping for a moment to place the stone in the statue’s base, another gate rose up blocking off the section she just came from. Safe for the moment, she looked down the other two paths, trying to figure out which one was less likely to send her straight into the furry suit. 

‘Why was Trixie calling me a bimbo anyways? What was with that getup? And just what did she mean that I came in with her man?’ More footsteps could be heard, so Amber chose to move, taking the south path this time. She made easy progress once again, this time making it to the plinth without any obstacles at all, and finding an obsidian stone. Picking it up she started running back, expecting to be accosted at any time. Halfway to the statue she stopped, hearing the thing stalking in the other side of the hedge. Trying to move quietly she snuck most of the way past when her coat caught on a branch. Pulling it free she took off running again as the furry suit erupted through the hedges behind her. Fortunately she was a little bit faster than it was and managed to get back to the statue with just enough time to drop the obsidian stone into the slot, closing the gate in the creature’s face. Gliding ethereally behind it came Trixie. “Trixie! Why are you doing this? What are you? And why did you call me a bimbo you skank?”
“I think I’ll indulge your little tirade, as you’ll be mine soon enough. Why am I doing this? Because I’m a fairy queen who is sick of watching you mortals from afar, and the only way I can stay in this world is if I have a partner who is of this realm, and a way to feed off of the energy from you humans. As for what I am, well I’m fairly sure I just answered that. And as to why you’re a filthy bimbo, you came in here with my future partner. Ryan belongs to me now, and when I catch him I’ll prove to him you’re just an air headed bimbo. Or at least that’s what I’ll turn you into. Just a dumb diversion whose tits are as full as her mind is empty. Now save yourself the struggle and just come quietly!” “You’re crazy you old witch!”

Figuring that with Trixie at the gate she could make a mad dash for the final stone, Amber sprinted down the final path. Midway along she came across the four way intersection from earlier, realizing that was how the creature had gotten around. Continuing her mad dash she found the final plinth, this one containing a glass sphere. Grabbing it and making all haste back, she came to a screeching halt just shy of the intersection as the thing strode purposefully towards her from around the corner. She tried to fake to its left and cut to the right but as she passed it she felt her foot catch on a root and she tripped, dropping the sphere. It rolled out of her reach as the furry outfit picked her up with unseen hands. It held her facing away from it and pushed itself up against her, matching the contours of her body while holding her in midair. She felt it start to envelope her and struggled as she panicked. It completed its absorption and she found herself wearing it as it moved of its own will back towards Trixie and the statue. When it got there it pushed the final stone forwards where Trixie took it and held it teasingly in front of Amber’s hooded face.

“Do you see this? This is the key to unlocking my power in this world. Once I place this stone, I’ll be ready to convince Ryan to join me here as my consort and partner. Who knows, we may even keep you as our plaything. But for now, I can see some alterations are in order.” Holding the stone Trixie pointed at Amber, and she started to change inside the suit. Her breasts swelled to massive 42 H’s. Her long hair grew further reaching past her now extra curvy butt. Her lips plumped up, and her mind grew as fuzzy as her coat. The suit released her, revealing that her coat had changed as well. Her coat retained its color and texture but now reached to the ground, with a collar that kept open revealing her massive cleavage and that she had only a bra and panties on underneath. “Now Amber, come along. We have a meeting with Ryan.”
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 8 - Events Explained

I had been wandering the maze for at least an hour. I was pretty certain I was completely lost. As I rounded another bed, I heard what could have been screaming in the distance. Not being sure I decided to take the easy way out of the maze. I backed up, and ran forward, shoving through one of the shrub walls. Finding myself still in the maze, I repeated this three more times before I burst back out into the fairgrounds. “Amber!” I called at the top of my lungs, “can you hear me?” There was no response. To my right was a series of games, probably the ones Dani and Steph had gone to, and to the left were some rides. Down by one of the rides at the end I saw a figure with pink hair in a pink leopard coat waving at me. “Claire! We’re down here” she must not have heard me because she turned and walked into the entrance to a boat ride. I jogged down, and when I got there she was standing at the end of a long hallway past the parked boats beckoning. The only way to get there was to climb over the boats, which oddly just had cushions and furs instead of seats, but as soon as I was about to get off the other side the boat lurched forwards tossing me to the floor.

As I sat up, I noticed the boat heading through a doorway into the next room. In front of me was a scene of multiple fairies gathered in a circle surrounded by purple light. Trixie’s voice rang out over the speakers. “In the distant past, the lands of fey and humans were much closer. We could pass easily between worlds, and visited this world constantly. Sadly, as ages passed, this grew more and more difficult for us.” The boat creaked onwards, going through another doorway into the next room. In it there were two different rows of fairies on either side. One side was wearing all white, while the other wore red and black. “The fey split into two courts as time passed. The light court who believed that the natural separation was for the best, who stayed in Elysium and learned to live on the own. And then there was the dark court, who learned to draw their powers from humans where possible, sneaking across the boundaries between worlds.”

When the boat entered yet another room, I could smell something in the air. It was sweet, and made me want to forget about all of my worries. The scene was of Trixie in a fuzzy dressing gown, but this time there were no mannequins or speakers, it was her talking directly to me. “I am of the dark court, and established this carnival to feed off of the energy of your kind. Fear, excitement, lust.... I just need a willing partner of your species who I can bond with. That’s why this is all designed for you. You were the one to sign the contract for the tickets. After you go through the final door over there you will be presented with a choice. Your choice will either lead you to an eternity of pleasure or regret, so make it carefully. But before you do, let me show you what we can offer.” With that, a light came on behind her, and my attention immediately focused on a figure tied to the front of what appeared to be a boat. Her arms were tied out and slightly higher than her head, and her legs were tied together dangling straight beneath her. Her massive tits were pushing out, keeping a long teal fur coat open enough to see her jade panties and bra. Her flowing red hair matched her bright red lipstick highlighting her huge, pouty lips, which were wrapped around a massive red ballgag. Amber had clearly been transformed into something different, but all I could feel was desire. She was struggling with all her might, but all it was doing was making her assets bounce around and making me even harder.

There was a rustle if wings and suddenly Trixie was behind me, wrapping her arms around my torso and planting kisses along my neck. I leaned into her as she whispered into my ear, “see what I can do for you. There’s no need to stay attached to that bimbo. In fact, let’s remove that distraction. Girls, you know what to do!” Four sexy clowns came out from behind Amber wheeling a cart full of pies. One by one they each grabbed two and moved to various points on or around the fake ship. The first dropped a pie from right above, the whipped cream starting to drip down Amber’s face. The next one stepped right in front of her and slammed one pie over each breast, obscuring my view and splattering over the coat. Then one on each side slowly dragged a pie over each of her arms, and then smashed the other at the top of each leg, letting the cream drip down. The clown who had launched the first pie then launched the last, bringing it down straight into Amber’s face. “See darling, that one is nothing but a bimbo here for our amusement. When you leave this ride, you will be faced with a choice. Remember what I’ve shown you, remember the pleasures ahead of you, and I know you’ll make the right choice. And just in case you need something to lean on while you consider, here are two prizes for you.” As Trixie vanished in a puff of smoke, two furry stuffed figures appeared in her place, a blonde horse and a brown stuffed bear. As the final door opened I lay back resting my head in the horse’s lap and pulling the bear in next to me. The boat continued out of the ride as I was greeted with one final surprise.....

To my readers, if you’re enjoying the way things are going please let me know. If enough people are enjoying this I have quite a bit more in mind.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

More... more... more... the crowed yelled after reading the first few chapters.
Don't stop, please :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Yes, just caught up, more please :D
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 9 - The Harvest

The boat cane out of the tunnel, and next to the exit were Trixie’s clown assistants standing next to a train ride. There were no tracks, just a small engine and a large train car, easily eight feet wide. The girls escorted me into the car, having me sit down on the center of the blanket covered bench. Two sat on either side of me. The one directly on my left started to undress me while the one on my immediate right leaned in and started kissing me. Once all of my clothes were off the ones on the ends reached behind the bench and pulled up part of the blanket, grabbing hidden belts and securing my arms outstretched to the back of the bench. I was a little too distracted to notice this as the clown that had been undressing me pulled a blanket up from the floor over me and the one who was kissing me started working her way a little lower. Before she could get all the way down to my throbbing erection, Trixie walked around from the front of the engine and told them “this one’s mine girls. Take your stations while we show him our true abilities.” She then climbed next to me and pulled the blanket from the floor up to my neck, buttoning a hidden button behind my head, trapping me in a fuzzy prison.

The engine started up of its own accord as Trixie leaned in to me, her breath warm on my neck. “Sit tight lover, and I’m going to show you everything that can be yours. Everything here is designed to draw power from humans. Usually we just siphon off a little. Some excitement here, some horror there, a little bit of lust or passion over there. But sometimes when mortals either willingly (if unsuspectingly) enter into a contract with us or lose to us in a fair competition of skill then we can use them, drawing fully from their vices. If you’ll look to the left when we come around this corner, you’ll see the first example of this.”

I turned my head as we rounded the bend, and saw a carousel, brightly lit up with horses, unicorns, and other equine creatures. “Take a careful look as I drop the glamour. This one feeds off of your friend’s vanity and pride in her beautiful hair. Additionally our weavers will harvest the surplus generated by her and magically craft it into any fabric we want. Clothes are expensive these days you know.” As I watched, the brightly lit carousel seemed to warp, the colors turning dark, and each of the horses being replaced by a mirror facing towards the center occupant. Standing against a pole was Stephanie, strapped upright by a series of multicolored fur belts over a pale fur blanket. Her hair was being pulled out from her to four winches equally spaced on the floor of the carousel, on the innermost edge of the part that turned. As I watched, a yellow glow emanated from the winches, and her hair started to grown, spooling around them. At the same time the carousel started up, the winches unspooling the hair as it grew so that it wrapped around her body. After a minute of this, she was mummified from her neck down in her own gorgeous silky hair. This went on for another five minutes before Trixie clapped her hands together once. The carousel stopped, and a wide doorway appeared to the side, leading to a ramp underneath. As I watched Steph was lowered by a mechanism to the area under the carousel, and our train backed in. When it got there it linked to a cart with Steph’s squirming form in it, and a TV screen came out of the back of the engine. There were four panels, and all of them currently showed the same view of Steph. The only thing I could see other than her hair, which the spools has seemingly woven into a long, flat, braided wrap, was her eyes, begging and pleading with me.

The train lurched forward, and as we pulled out I saw a dummy slide into Steph’s place as Trixie explained. “As long as we have at least 20 souls for this one, we can harvest enough pride to empower two hundred and fifty of us every day just by cycling them as you see here. The hair growth is fueled by the mild joy of the riders, and produces a far greater output from the soul interred inside. At any given time ten will be in or ready for the ride, and ten will be on their way to, from, or at harvesting. We’re almost up to gluttony now. This one is one of my greatest ideas.”

We came up to a series of food stalls all clustered around a central supply tent. Backing up to the supply tent a panel popped out revealing Dani with her knees tucked up to her chest, a pale yellow fur blanket wrapped around her shoulders, and seated in a large bowl. She was covered in what looked to be a fine pink net. As some of Trixie’s assistants started eating at the food stands, to large arms started spinning around Dani, producing fine pink filaments as they went. As I watched Dani was slowly wrapped up into a cotton candy cocoon! Eventually she resembled a pink pear with only her head sticking out. “As individuals enjoy their food, it generates energy powering this cotton candy machine. While inside, the soul will always be hungry but never able to eat. Once it reaches a critical mass we will remove them as you’ll see in a moment and harvest the hunger infused treat. The soul will be fed a very bland meal and returned to hunger further for sugary delights. Once all of the vendors are full for lunch and dinner, we can harvest twenty souls per hour here as well, again on a rotation. Those will feed all of our employees and leave a surplus for trading with my sisters. Those two aren’t as good at management as I am.” Once Dani’s cocoon was sufficiently large, the train backed up to the hatch, and the whole plate she was on popped out transforming into another train car as a second plate with a mannequin on it took its place. Two of the monitors in front of me flashed, and now I could see both Steph crying and squirming in her prison and Dani making her cotton candy bulb roll back and forth slightly. Noticing something in Dani’s mouth I had to ask Trixie. “What’s that gagging her?” “Oh, that’s the cruelest part. A sugar free jawbreaker that never dissolves!” With that, we lurched off once more, my mind racing as it wondered what she was doing to Claire and Amber.....
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 10 - Trixie’s Ultimate Offer

We came out from the food vendors and went through a service entrance into a big tent. In the center of the tent, Claire was upright, barely hanging above the floor from a chain going up to the top of the tent, in the middle of a ring as though for a circus, surrounded on the outside by bleachers. Shadowy forms of mannequins filled the bleachers, and around Claire were the four clowns. She was wearing an extremely thick lynx fur coat with her hair expertly styled. As I watched, the clowns took turns hitting her with pies until she was a complete mess, covered head to toe in whipped cream. They then took turns dumping chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce, and sprinkles over her. Once she was thickly coated, they unclasped the chain and allowed her bound form to fall onto a blanket on the ground. They rolled her up in this, and then proceeded to take turns dumping slime of varying colors all over it. After that one, they rolled that mess up further into a super fluffy faux fur blanket, and reattached the chain from the tent. They lifted that up before lowering Claire’s massive, messy form into a tub of mud. Her form was pulled out, and as a final touch the clowns pulled two pairs of panties over her messy face directly over her nose. As the winch lowered her onto another train car, another screen flashed onto her dripping form, sticking to the seat from all the mess it was covered in. The final screen switched to a view of what had happened to Claire, only it showed something completely different. I’d had her untied getting pied in the face, sprayed with water, and all sorts of other normal clown shenanigans. “This one feeds off of humiliation. Her pure desire not to be seen in such a state is soaked up by the materials she is in. We use that to fuel our illusions, hiding our truth from the world. Just give people a day can keep this whole park concealed, such is the strength of their humiliation and the audience’s jeering. Only one left to before you make your choice lover.” The train started up once more, this time heading to what appeared to be a run down castle in the middle of the park.

We pulled in through a massive portcullis, and into a main chamber with a red carpet leading up to a raised platform. On the raised platform were two ornate chairs, each of them lavishly furnished with masterful attention to detail. The train pulled toward the front, and the clowns from earlier got to work detaching he carts, moving each so that they were facing the thrones, with Stephanie on the left, Danielle on the right, and Claire in the center. “Now that our witnesses are present, allow me to give you your gift as my partner. The gift of lust.” With that, a platform rose from in front of the thrones. Amber was on it, attached to a metal post. Her legs were straight, but her hands and neck were collared and cuffed to a horizontal bar, specifically her to lean forward. Once more her huge breasts were barely concealed by the fur coat, and her pouty lips were framing a large ballgag still. Her hair was hanging in a red curtain around her, but all I could notice were her emerald eyes, begging me for help. This bimbo wasn’t the woman I loved, and I was the only one who could save her.

Trixie undid the bindings holding me into the cart, and held her arm out for me. I got out and took it as we walked up to the raised area together. She had changed out of her usual dress into what seemed to be a fur lined wedding gown. We walked up to the thrones and she turned to face me. “You’ve seen all I have to offer. Every dream, every darkest fantasy you’ve ever had, they could all be yours for the taking. You could stick to this one, or all four of these, or any park guest you want for playthings, all you have to do is take me as your partner.” With that she held out a metal bracer with three ovoid stones set into it. “These stones control all the aspects of this park. With it, you can work miracles. Do you accept my gift? All you have to do to accept is use the stones to dress me how you like, alter the throne room to your liking, and then take me in front of these four witnesses. Then I can remain on this plane forever. So are you ready to make your dreams come true?”
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Part 11.- Finale to the first act

After considering it for a second I held out my arm and let Trixie fix the bracer around my wrist. It seemed to glow for a minute before returning to normal. “Just aim it towards what you want to manipulate and it will do the work for you, lover.” I aimed my wrist at Claire Steph and Dani, and a golden light flowed out from it and over them. “If they’re to be wedding guests, then they need to look the part.” Each was held in a glowing light as they were carried to the left of the thrones. When the light faded, from inner to outer stood Steph, Claire, and Dani. Each wore a matching silk dress, cut low to show off their breasts, while their hair differentiated them. Steph’s was kept in a single ponytail going almost to the floor. Claire’s was done up into two long straight pigtails, one on either side of her head, and Dani’s was in a large fancy bun on the back of her head. Another wave of my wrist and a trio of seats appeared behind the girls, moving up and forcing them to sit down. Some tapestries flew from the walls, wrapping around the bridesmaids, keeping them seated with only their heads exposed.

Then it was Amber’s turn. Walking over to her I stood behind her, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of the fur as I wrapped my arms around her and groped her breasts. “Every wedding needs a flower girl, right?” Another wave of my wrist and Amber’s coat was transformed. In its place she stood with her hair down in a dark green velvet dress with a bobble skirt. Her arms were snugly held behind her in a fuzzy armbinder, and around her neck was a basket of roses that sporadically fell out of their own accord. I grabbed her arm and escorted her next to the others, right by the thrones.

“And now dearest Trixie, I have something very special in mind for our altar, but in order to do this I need you to promise me a boon of my choosing.” “If it will cement our union, you have my word love. Anything you request is yours, so long as it is in my power!” “Good. In order to create my vision, I require your power. Give me all of it for the next ten minutes, and this will be a union the likes of which the world has never seen!”

With lust in her eyes, Trixie held her arms open, and a mighty gale kicked up around the two of us. After a moment it died down, and the bracer was glowing. “First, your dress is far too drab for a fairy queen.” Her attire changed, at first growing into a massive wedding gown made of sheared fur, with countless petticoats underneath blossoming her dress out almost five feet from her legs. Of course, these only concealed a series of chains binding her legs together, the links made of cold iron. Her arms were restrained similarly to Amber’s, only her fingers were clasped together with a white satin bag zip tied over them, holding her hands into a fist together, unable to even twitch a finger. On top of all that a veil appeared over her head, rapidly elongating and wrapping itself around her, leaving no part of her in less than ten layers of satin, trapping her in a white lacy cocoon. I quickly waved at the girls again, releasing them and returning them to their unaltered forms and attire. I walked over to Trixie and summoned a black backpack to her side, before holding my hand open at the ground in front of her. A portal opened up into the ground, and beneath it I could see another portal into another realm, that one dark and with a black and purple sky. I didn’t know that would actually work! As I held the portal open I could feel the bracer’s power draining as the glow started to dim. Acting quickly I pushed Trixie in, and waited until the bracer’s light almost fully faded. When it was practically dimmed to nothingness, I grabbed it off and hurled it into the space in between both portals. With a sound like thunder the portal collapsed on itself. I opened the zipper to the backpack and pulled out four water bottles, noting that despite the bracer being gone the space inside was still bigger than the outside and filled with fuzzy objects of my creation. I handed one to each of the girls and said “let’s get out of here!” With Amber on my arm and Steph, Dani, and Claire close behind we ran past the gate and out into the parking lot. We had just reached the car as a creeping decay seemed to overtake the park, leaving behind just the familiar old fairground’s empty lot. We headed our separate ways, falsely convinced that we had finally gotten free.

The end.....for now

If you’ve enjoyed this writing, please take part in the poll at the top of the thread. In about a week or two I’ll start on the second act. Thank you!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The museum won by having more votes earlier on. Here is the start of the sequel. Familiar faces will be in the second half.
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6388
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic