Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> I had a little hope the kidnapping would be somewhat longer, but I understand your choice.

It took some time to come to a conclusion on how to deal with the kidnapping. On the one hand I would have liked to keep it going a little longer, but in the end I decided against it, as the morale of the story has always been about fun (except for the study part) and the kidnapping did not fit well in that. As with the University study, I see these darker chapters as reminders that bondage is not always fun.

> have the open mindedness of the Dutch people[/quote]
> A bit of a rush generalization, but Diana might have a skewed image due to the people she met. ;)

A lot of people in North America you talk to, and mention Amsterdam or the Dutch, end up talking about the Red Light district. And I always tell them it is not as 'wild' as it used to be 30 years ago. You can probably have more fun with the hooker boats in Utrecht than the red light district in Amsterdam if you looking for more than just a view. The Dutch were always seen as open minded and liberal. Things have changed, and it is indeed a generalization from my side. Some day this story might get to the Netherlands :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I'll be honest, I do have a fantasy of being bound and gagged, and buried in the sand....but I'm not brave enough for the burying :lol:
I suspect it is not an uncommon fantasy. I have never been the person in the sand, but have buried friends (way back when I was a lot younger), although rope was never involved. In all cases they could dig themselves out.

BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago
BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I'll be honest, I do have a fantasy of being bound and gagged, and buried in the sand....but I'm not brave enough for the burying :lol:
I suspect it is not an uncommon fantasy. I have never been the person in the sand, but have buried friends (way back when I was a lot younger), although rope was never involved. In all cases they could dig themselves out.
Wish I had the courage to try :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I understand Roberts reluctance to tie Linda up again and Linda urging him to do exactly that. She is very resiliant
NaughtyNikki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NaughtyNikki »

Wow, it’s taken me an age to catch up with all that’s happened in this tale, but it’s been a wonderful journey so far. Long may that continue........
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

NaughtyNikki wrote: 4 years ago Wow, it’s taken me an age to catch up with all that’s happened in this tale, but it’s been a wonderful journey so far. Long may that continue........
We're only on page 10 (according to the website), 35,500+ views, 229 posts (230 with this one :-) ).
You have not missed much :lol:
Thanks for reading my scribbles.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Gwendoline and Agent U-89
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know, this Sweet Gwendoline character spends more time in bondage than that she is free, if I read this right. The poor girl is tied up so often, I am surprised she does not settle down somewhere far away from these people.” Aryah said, reading about John Willy and the character Gwendoline.

“She was real, some say. It was one of John Willies models that stood as basis for her. I don’t know if that is true or not.” Jim replied.

The yacht had reached Curaçao, a Dutch Caribbean island, which is known for its beaches tucked into coves and its expansive coral reefs rich with marine life. They would go diving the next morning, but for now the yacht had dropped anchor near the Playa Kalki beach at the Northern tip of the island. The dinghy had been put in the water, so they could reach the beach, as the water was not deep enough for the yacht to reach the beach. The docking fees for a yacht this size were steep, so if they could avoid them by anchoring in deeper water, they would.

“Did you ever tried to copy his work?” Aryah asked, wanting more info.

“Yes, we did. I played Gwendoline for several sets. It was fun to do; I even had my hair colored blond for them.” Diana replied.

“Maybe next time I should model.” Linda added, being a natural blonde.

They were all sitting at the dining table in the middle deck of the yacht. Through the windows and the open doors to the outer deck, the island of Curaçao was visible. They had finished a wonderful dinner and were enjoying a drink. The temperature still being nice.

“Do you have an outfit like this?” Aryah asked Linda, showing a picture on her tablet.

Linda looked at it for a few moments.

“I think we can come up with something, come on, let’s have a look.”

She got up from her chair and walked towards the staterooms, Aryah following her, and Diana also got up and followed the others, leaving Jim and Robert sitting at the table.

“I wonder what these girls are up to now.” Robert says, enjoying his after-dinner drink.

“I bet we don’t have to wait long.” Jim replied, and he was right.

When the girls came back to the dining area, Linda was dressed in a white short sleeved summer dress. It showed a large amount of cleavage and the hem of the skirt only reached the top of the white stockings she was wearing. A white garter belt was hiding under the skirt, fixed to the reinforced tops of the stockings. A wide light blue belt around her waist and light blue high heel shoes completed the package.

“And?” Linda asked, showing herself off to Jim and Robert.

“Nice looking.” Jim agreed, Robert nodded his agreement.

“All that is missing is a pole, some rope and a gag.” Diana said, a smile on her face when she showed what she was carrying.

“You came prepared.” Jim said, seeing the ropes in his wife’s hands.

“I figured that if she is going to dress up, we might as well go all the way,”

Right next to the doors from the dining room to the deck where two metal poles. They were perfect for the purpose the girls had in mind. Linda walked over to one of them and stood with her back to the pole.

"Hands, please.” Diana said to Linda.

She held her hands behind the pole, palm to palm, and let Diana wrap the quarter inch rope around it several times, before cinching it snug, but not overly tight. The knot was placed, as was to be expected from Diana, out of reach of her fingers. Robert had walked to the stateroom they used for storage and had grabbed a High Definition video camera and was recording the sequence.

“Did Sweet Gwendoline have a catch phrase?” Linda asked Aryah.

“Not that I am aware, plus she was almost always gagged.” She replied.

“Something I am going to do too.” Diana added. “I’ll do it as John Willie described one should be gagged.”

“How is that done?” Linda asked, seeing Diana grab a roll of one-inch wide medical tape.

“We’ll start with a strip of tape from one side of your mouth to the other.” Diana said.

She stuck a piece of tape on Linda’s left cheek, pinch Linda’s mouth in such a way the sides of the mouth touched in the middle, making it look like her mouth was a number 8. Diana fixed the other end of the tape on Linda’s right cheek. This kept the mouth in the number 8 shape. A handkerchief was placed on top of the tape and several strips of tape were applied, covering the first strip of tape and the handkerchief from below the nose to the chin. Diana added a strip of double-sided tape on top of the strips.

“This is extra, John Willie does not mention this in his description of the gag, but it works to keep the scarf in place.” She said.

Grabbing a scarf, she folded it in a wide enough strip that it covered the area from nose to chin. The scarf was pulled tight and tied at the nape of Linda’s neck.

“With the double-sided tape in place, the scarf can’t move. A pretty decent gag.” Diana said, before grabbing more rope.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Linda acknowledged.

Grabbing another rope, Diana tied Linda’s elbows together, which meant her breasts showed even more cleavage at the front of the dress.

“Nice view.” Robert said, enjoying the fact that his fiancée was being restrained.

The next rope was wrapped around Linda’s upper legs, just above the knees and around her ankles. Each rope was also wrapped around the pole. With one of the longer ropes, Diana wrapped Linda’s waist, including, as always, the pole and Linda’s arms.

“Nice and tight.” Aryah stated, seeing how Linda was now helpless.

“But we know that Sweet Gwendoline was restrained even more.” Diana said, grabbing another long rope and wrapping it around Linda’s upper body, just above her breasts.

The rope was wrapped in a zigzag form around Linda, all the way from her breasts to her ankles. Linda felt helpless. The ropes were tight, she could hardly move. It was not the first time she was tied tight, but this was snug all over. Diana had done a good job capturing the image that they had used as a baseline.

“Voila. May I present to you, Sweet Gwendoline.” Diana said theatrically, waving her arms in a way to display Linda.

“Pretty good recreation of the image.” Robert stated.

“I agree.” Jim said. “All that we need now is secret agent U-89.”

“Hmmm, I might be able to do something.” Diana said, before walking away to their stateroom.

Several minutes later she came back dressed in white pants, white shirt, black long gloves and black knee length boots.

“Viola.” She said, twirling around, showing herself off.

Robert took some more video of Diana intimidating the tightly bound Linda. It was a pretty decent performance, although Linda had the easy role, she just had to act as being in distress, which was not that hard, being tied to the pole.

“There is one thing that always happens in these stories.” Jim said, getting up from the chair where he had been sitting.

“And what is that?” Diana asked, while Jim walked over to the pile of unused ropes.

“U-89 always gets caught too.” He replied.

Grabbing Diana at the waist, she was not resisting too much, he dragged her to the other pole and expertly tied her wrists behind her back and the pole.

“Why am I not surprised.” Diana said, letting Jim tie her in a similar fashion to the second pole as Linda was tied to the first pole.

It did not take that long for Jim to get his wife tied in the same position as Linda. Robert kept filming and Aryah watched the show from the table. She noticed that the way the ship was positioned, anybody with binoculars or a telescope could see the events unfolding on the deck, as the rear of the yacht was pointing towards the beach and the houses. She wondered, if anybody was watching, what they would have thought of it.

“Hmmppffff.” Diana said, after Jim applied a similar gag to her as she had done to Linda.

At that moment Miranda walked into the dining room.

“Oh sorry, I’ll come back later.” She said, seeing the prisoners.

“Don’t worry, we’re done. You can clean up, as I assume that is what you came for.”

“Yes, it is. Can I bring any coffee of tea?” She said, while cleaning up the table, acting like it was normal to find two women tied to poles on the deck.

“Yes please. We’ll have coffee and at least Diana will have tea. Thank you.” Jim said to her.

After Robert put the camera away, they moved to the outside deck, relaxing in the comfortable chairs on the deck, while Linda and Diana stood quietly at their posts. The had moved around a little, the steel posts did not prevent them from turning, although it took a little effort, and they were now looking out towards Curacao.

“A beautiful evening.” Jim said.

“It is.” Robert agreed. “I checked the diving equipment for tomorrow, everything is in order. We can go whenever we want. I heard the coral reef here is beautiful.”

Miranda brought tea and coffee and excused herself again. Jim poured his coffee, and gave Aryah her tea, while Robert grabbed something stronger from the bar. Everybody, including the two prisoners, enjoyed the sunset on this beautiful evening.

“This is the life.” Aryah said with a smile, sipping her tea.

When they released the girls and went to bed 2 hours later, everybody agreed that it had been a good day.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This Hommage to Willie was a fine idea and I enjoyed it very much!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago This Hommage to Willie was a fine idea and I enjoyed it very much!
I was browsing through my magazine collection (maybe I should start selling them, like Bondage Life #2 and up) and came across a thicker magazine called "Die Abenteuer Der Sweet Gwendoline von John Willie" that I had bought many years ago. It was fun reading it again (my German is pretty good). So I figured, having the group relax on the yacht, that tipping my hat to John Willie was not a bad idea. Glad you liked it.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Floating around
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linda could see the bubbles from her mouthpiece rise to the surface, every time she breathed out. The water she was in was very clear and she could see Diana and Aryah not far away from her, each with their own stream of bubbles rising to the surface.

“The things we do.” Linda thought, taking another breath from the mouthpiece.

The yacht had anchored close to one of the unpopulated islands between Curaçao and Grenada. The islands, Los Hermanos Archipelago, belonged to Venezuela and the captain of the yacht had requested permission to anchor near one of the smaller islands, which had been granted by the Venezuelans. It looked like they were the only ones in the area.

“The water is nice and warm; you should be fine” Jim had said after checking the water temperature.

The rear deck of the yacht had been lowered into the water, which made it an ideal platform to get in and out of the water. Robert was already in the water, his diving gear on his back, looking up to the others on the deck. The water was deep enough for the yacht to be safe, but shallow enough for divers not needing to worry about having to make stops before surfacing.

“Ready?” Jim asked Robert.

Robert raised a thumb and dove underwater. A few moments later a splash above him told Robert that one of the women was coming down. He looked up and saw Diana coming down, wearing a green two-piece bathing suit that left little to the imagination. They reached the sandy bottom at the same time and he saw Diana look at him with some anticipation. He could understand her feelings, as he was holding on to her air supply. Diana was helpless without him. Her wrists and elbows crushed together behind her back, a waist rope holding her arms to the small of her back, her legs tied above and below her knees and her ankles tied together and fixed to a large weight that would keep her underwater until somebody released her.

“Okay?” Robert signaled to Diana.

She nodded. Robert gave her a mouthpiece and checked the air flow. He could see Linda breath in and out and her bubbles started to rise to the surface. When he checked with her, she nodded again that she was good. Robert checked the nose clip, which seemed fine, before he went to the surface to indicate to Jim that Diana was fine.

“Next one.” Jim said and Linda was thrown overboard, similarly tied as Diana, and she sunk to the sandy bottom.

Robert had to swim hard to keep up with her. She landed, dressed in a purple one-piece bathing suit, not too far from where Diana was floating. He grabbed another hose and swam up to his girlfriend. He had put 2 large tanks on the sandy bottom with three long air hoses. Linda had, as was the case with Diana, her nose clamped shut, so she had to breath through her mouth. After giving her the mouthpiece, she started to breath much like Diana, except a little faster. Robert figured anxiety might be playing a role here, so he looked her in the eyes and signaled that she should slow down her breathing. Once she did, he could see she relaxed a little more. The ropes on her were as tight as they had been on Diana and Linda knew that if she lost the mouthpiece, she had no way of getting it back into her mouth. A thing they had discussed extensively before they had decided to do this underwater adventure.

“Last one.” Robert signaled to Jim when he surfaced.

Aryah was not new to diving, there were not many people on Aruba who did not dive, but it was going to be the first time she was tied up while underwater. The weights Jim and Robert had used were heavy enough that even if they had not been bound, they would not have been able to surface. So, having her arms helplessly restrained behind her back and going to be thrown into the water with a heavy weight tied to her ankles made her a little nervous.

“Remember, Robert is there with you. Keep calm and you will do fine.” Jim said to her, seeing that she was nervous.

“I know. I trust you.” She replied, sounding funny with her nose closed by a clamp, a nervous smile on her face.

Jim lifted her and the weight up and threw her into the water. He had spread the women out as far as he could so that they would not land on top of another. With all three women now underwater, he got his own diving gear and jumped in the water, after checking his air supply one last time. He carried an underwater camera, so that he could film what was going on at the bottom.

“Okay?” He signaled to Robert when he reached the others.

Robert had been checking the air supply for the women and he signaled back that they had 2 hours of air left. Having the air bottles on the floor allowed them to use larger bottles than they would use when they had to carry them on their backs. Jim swam over to Aryah and looked at her. She was struggling a bit against the ropes, but Jim knew that she would not get out of his rope work. She looked pretty good with the tight white ropes contrasting with the black one-piece bathing suit she was dressed in. Being 5 years younger than Diana and Linda, he was impressed how she had handled some of the situations she had been in. He could still see she was nervous, she kept fidgeting with her bonds, but her breath was steady, and the air bubbles floated upwards at a regular rate.

“Okay?” He signaled to the young woman.

Aryah nodded. Slowly her anxiety was getting less. Being bound was something she loved and bumping into Jim, Robert, Linda and Diana had been the best thing that had happened to her in a while. She loved her boyfriend, Vincent, but he did not tie her tight enough, at least not till recently. Being with the group had given her a bondage experience she would not quickly forget. And who would have thought she would be floating underwater, tightly tied, completely relying on her air supply and Jim and Robert. She was very conscious of the fact that she needed to keep the mouthpiece in her mouth, but she had enough diving experience to not worry about that too much.

“Okay?” Jim signaled to Linda after he swam over to her.

He could see she had relaxed and was just enduring the situation. Linda looked bored. Jim swam over to Robert and he wrote something on the little pad he had for messages. Robert nodded and gave the okay signal, before swimming over to Linda. She wondered what he was up to and when she saw that he got a blindfold out of the bag that was attached to his belt, she shook her head, but there was nothing she could do to prevent Robert from applying the blindfold over her eyes. It was weird not being able to see, while underwater. All she could hear was her own breathing and the bubbles from her mouthpiece. She suddenly felt very alone.

“Okay?” Jim signaled Diana, who had seen what Robert had done to Linda.

Nodding her head, she indicated she was fine. There was little she could do. Her bodies buoyancy wanted her to surface, but the weight tied to her feet kept her stuck on the bottom of the sea. There were not many fish around, as the bottom was only sandy here. Jim swam behind Diana and checked her bonds and found they were still as tight as he had tied them. Instead of swimming away, he started to touch Diana’s helpless body. He could not hear her, but he could tell she was trying to push herself against him, which did not really work underwater. Robert came up to them.

“Surfacing. Back in 15.” Robert wrote on his writing pad, showing it to Jim who nodded.

“Blindfold, Aryah.” Jim wrote on his own pad, showing it to Robert.

Robert nodded and swam over to Aryah. The women were all about 5 feet apart. As with Linda, Robert applied a blindfold to Aryah, leaving her alone in her own little world underwater, before he went to the surface. Jim had gone back to playing with Diana’s helpless body. Her nipples stood erect under her top and Jim moved it up and started kneading her breasts. He swam around her, took his regulator out of his mouth and sucked on her nipples for as long as he could, before he had to breath again. Instead of using his own regulator, to Diana’s surprise, he pulled hers out of her mouth and took a breath from it. Jim waited and he could see she was getting to the point where she needed to breath again, so he took a deep breath and gave her the regulator back. She looked a little angry at him, but the helplessness exited her even more. She could tell that she was getting more excited when she felt Jim’s fingers entering her. He was toying with his helpless wife and with his own regulator back in his mouth, he pulled hers out of her mouth again, bubbles floating to the surface. He kept playing with her, his fingers still in her crotch, while he could see she was running out of air. Her movements, fighting the ropes, got more desperate the longer he kept the air away from her. Her eyes were pleading for the regulator and Jim gave it back to her. He repeated it two more times, pulling the regulator away, each time waiting a little longer before handing it back, but not stopping to play with her body. When she got air again after the third time, her body spasmed from an orgasm, caused by Jim and the shortness of air.

“Okay?” Jim signaled when she recovered enough to be able to look at him.

It had been one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced, and she was still out of breath. Jim could tell by the amount of bubbles floating to the surface that she was only slowly recovering.

“Okay?” He tried again and this time she nodded.

Jim noticed Robert descending from the surface, so he left Diana alone. He signaled to Robert that he wanted the third blindfold. Robert looked at Diana and smiled, seeing her bikini top hiked up. Jim took the blindfold Robert gave him and applied it over Diana’s eyes. He indicated to Robert to follow him. He took the camera and filmed the helpless women. Robert had brought another underwater camera for high definition photos and while Jim was doing video, he took photos. He could tell from the little reactions they got that the girls had no idea what they were doing. After he had enough photos, Robert checked the air tanks for the girls and signaled to Jim that they had an hour of air left for three people.

“Okay.” Jim signaled back.

Both men swam a little away from the girls and hovered just above the bottom, looking at the three bound and blindfolded women. Only Aryah was moving a little, Diana and Linda seemed to just float. After 20 minutes of observing them, Jim got Roberts attention and pointed at Diana and then to the surface. Robert nodded and started for the surface. Jim swam over to Diana and used his knife to cut the rope that held her tied to the weight. Now that her body was no longer held to the bottom, she started to surface. Jim pulled the regulator our of her mouth, as the hose was not long enough to reach the surface and guided the still helplessly tied Diana to the surface. Together with Robert, he helped Diana onto the floating deck, pushing her away from the edge, but leaving her tied and blindfolded.

“Aryah next?” Robert asked.

“Sound good to me.” Jim said, before they dove down again.

They did the same to Aryah, as they had with Diana, cutting the rope holding her down, removing the regulator and pulling the bound female to the surface. Jim and Robert pushed Aryah onto the deck, next to Diana, who was still lying on the deck.

“If you untie them, I will get Linda.” Robert said to Jim, winking.

“Sounds good to me. Once you are back, we’ll send the cable down to pull up the bottles and weights.” He replied, smiling at Robert. “Have fun.”

Robert submerged again and swam to his helpless fiancée. She had no idea what was happening around her and almost lost the mouthpiece when Robert touched her. He made sure it was correctly in her mouth again, before he took her blindfold off. Linda looked around and saw she was the only one left. She had no idea what Robert was up to, but it did not look like he was going to cut her free, as he just hovered in front of her and the regulator and water prevented her from asking.

“Okay?” He signaled and she nodded.

When they surfaced almost a half an hour later, only Jim was left on the diving deck, Diana and Aryah had left the deck. Jim noticed that Linda’s legs were untied, but her arms were still restrained behind her back, when she surfaced, and he could imagine what had been going on down below.

“Had fun?” He asked the young blond woman.

“Yes, but it is good to be able to not have to breath through a regulator again.” Linda replied.

“I think the others are on the sundeck.” He told her, not even untying her arms, before moving his attention to Robert, who was still in the water, leaning on the edge of the deck.

“I have the cable ready, you good to get the stuff up?” Jim asked.

Robert nodded, grabbed the end of the cable and dove down again. Twenty minutes later Jim and Robert had all the gear and weights up on the deck. Jim raised the deck to normal level, and they cleaned up the diving stuff, putting the bottles ready for refill. Another half an hour later the yacht was on its way again, the passengers relaxing on the sundeck. The next stop, probably by the evening, would be Grenada.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good idea! Liked that scenario :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I can't say I dislike it, but this feels dangerous and extreme, and the three girls take it effortlessly without complaining. Nice part, leaving me curious about which unusual forms of underwater bondage you can come up with, as this Caribean adventure seems far from over.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago but this feels dangerous and extreme and the three girls take it effortlessly without complaining
Jim and Robert were with them all the time (or at least one them was), but I agree that it can be dangerous to do things like this, but the scene is based somewhat on some real bondage video's out there, although this one a less extreme one.

Complaining would have meant losing the regulator :-)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Fun in bed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hhhhmmppppffffffff.” Jim groaned when he came while inside Diana.

She sat on his manhood and moved her body up and down, extending the orgasm her husband was experiencing. She looked at his face and bend forward, kissing him on his gagged mouth. A smile was visible around the ballgag in his mouth, a sign of him enjoying himself. Diana hoped they did not make too much noise, but the master stateroom was separate from the other rooms, so they had a little privacy.

“Are you enjoying yourself, my dear?” She whispered next to Jim’s left ear, still riding him.

He just nodded. He was spreadeagled naked on the bed, leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles, which were tied down to the bed with white ropes. Being spreadeagled to the bed naked, a two and a half inch ballgag tightly strapped in his mouth and being teased by his wife was the ultimate experience at that moment. He had been in this position for a while now and Diana had been playing with him for some time. They did not change roles often, but occasionally Diana felt like being the dominating partner and Jim had to play the submissive.

“I think this trip is doing both of us some good.” Diana said, smiling, while slowly getting off Jim and lying next to his naked spreadeagled body.

“Hmmpppffff.” He grunted in the large gag in his mouth.

“The view is wonderful.” Diana said, getting of the bed and walking out on the private deck of the master stateroom.

She did not dress, nobody could see her unless they had a telescope in their room, and the temperature was still warm enough that she did not need to dress, so she just walked out onto the private deck, naked, running her fingers through her long brown hair, stretching her athletic body. The island of Grenada was visible in the distance, the yacht had dropped anchor a little a way from shore. The harbor at St. George, the capital, had been full and could not accommodate a yacht the size of the Chrystal at this time, which was fine, as they could use the dinghy to go ashore.

“That was a nice dinner.” Diana said remembering the food that they had enjoyed that evening.

Instead of staying on board, they had taken the dinghy to harbor. Not that the food aboard was not good, rather the opposite, it was always excellent, but a change of scenery was occasionally nice too. The five of them had toured a few of the local restaurants before deciding on a fish restaurant with a nice little patio and they had not been disappointed. The wine had flowed, the food was excellent, and they had enjoyed themselves. It had been late before they returned to the yacht.

“It was a good idea to let the crew go ashore too.” Diana said, looking back into the stateroom to her helpless husband.

Three of the crew had joined them in the dinghy. They had gone their separate ways, even though Jim had invited them to join them. Willem, one of the four crew members had stayed on board. The yacht had to be manned when anchored and they could not leave the ship alone anyway, it was too easy a target for thieves. The crew had been back on board, using the dinghy, by the time Diana and the others returned by water taxi.

“You know, maybe we should spend more time in warmer climates during the winter. I don’t mind skiing, but this is nice too.”

She stretched out, not sure Jim could see her or not, although it did not really matter, as he was aware of what his wife looked like. They had set on the sundeck some more after they came back, before Linda and Robert had retreated to their stateroom, not much later followed by Aryah. She was looking forward to the next day, as she had found out that the Empress of the Sea would be docking tomorrow at Grenada. It was the cruise ship where Vince, Aryah’s boyfriend, was working on.

“We’ll make some arrangements and see if we can get you a visit.” Jim had said.

“He does not know you are here, does he?” Linda asked.

Aryah nodded. She had not had contact with Vince since he left for the bartender job.

“It will be nice to see him.” She said.

It was after midnight before Jim and Diana had gone to their stateroom.

“Get undressed and get on the bed.” Diana had said to him, when they were alone.

He recognized the tone she used and knew that it meant she wanted to be in charge, so he did what she told him. Diana could see he was enjoying himself, based on his erection.

“Not so fast.” She had said and had restrained him on the bed.

There was not much Jim could do after she tied him down and stuffed the large ballgag in his mouth.

“This is how I like you today.” She had said.

She teased him for a long time, the two of them forgetting about time and just enjoying what they were doing. The clock in the stateroom showed it was after 3 AM when Diana walked out onto the deck.

“You know I can see the Grand Anse Beach from here?” Diana said to Jim.

For obvious reasons, Jim did not reply.

“I want to go there tomorrow, oops, sorry, today. You can see the capital from the beach. All those colorful houses and the fort, I really hope we can tour the island.”

After watching the beach and the island for a while, she walked back to the bed and her prisoner, getting onto the bed and lying next to Jim, rubbing her hand on his chest, playing with the hairs on his chest.

“You ready for some more?” She asked in a sultry voice.

He did not have to answer, his manhood told Diana all she needed to know. She grinned and mounted him again, slowly moving to entice him, without putting him over the edge, she wanted to draw this out as for as long as she could.

“Hmmppffff.” Jim grunted in his gag, enjoying the attention and the expertise of his wife.

She teased him a while longer, before she allowed him to come again. After he got his breath back, she moved away from his manhood and sat on his chest. She reached down and undid the buckle from the ballgag.

“Time for you to use that tongue for something useful.” She said, moving her pussy close to her face.

Jim used his tongue to satisfy her needs and he could tell she had been holding back most of the night, as it did not take much effort to bring her to a climax. Soon she told him to start again, and Jim worked his magic again. This time he had to work harder for it, but he managed to bring her to another climax just by using his tongue.

“That was nice.” She sighed when she moved herself of his body.

She walked out on the deck one last time and enjoyed the cool sea air. The gentle sloshing of the water against the yacht was soothing and made her sleepy. She walked back to the bed, strapped the ballgag back into Jim’s mouth and cuddled up to him. It did not take long before Jim could tell Diana was asleep. Since there was not much he could do, still spreadeagled to the bed, he tried to get some sleep too. It had been an interesting night.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Tables turned. I liked that 😁 I guess, it will be Dianas turn soon! Looking foward, what scenario you will present us next 😁
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Tables turned. I liked that 😁 I guess, it will be Diana's turn soon! Looking forward, what scenario you will present us next 😁
Thank you. Spoiler alert, Aryah will be next, as Vince is in the area, but there will be some twists and turns...

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine with me 🙂
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Luggage
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I think this will fit.” Robert said, zipping up the large bag.

“Yes, looks like it will.” Jim added.

The zipper closed all the way and Robert moved the roller case slowly in the upright position.

“You okay, Aryah?” Robert asked.

“Yes.” A confirmation came from inside the zipped-up roller case.

Robert rolled the suitcase a little bit around. They were on the sundeck of the yacht, the sun rise had passed without anybody seeing it, as they all had been asleep, but around 9 AM, Robert, wearing blue shorts, had come out onto the diving deck, had taken a swim and when he climbed back on board and walked onto the sundeck, drying himself off, he noticed Aryah sitting in one of the lounge chairs, dressed in a black 2-piece bathing suit that revealed more than it covered. They had chatted about the fact that Vince, her boyfriend, would be at Grenada today. The cruise ship was expected to dock at 1 PM and stay till 11 PM, before it would head towards Aruba, so she only had a few hours to see Vince before he had to be back on board.

“Okay, let’s get you out. Are you sure you want to do this? I know you shipped yourself to us in a wooden crate, but this is a little less sturdy.” Robert said, looking at the travel case.

It was a big sized case, but Aryah had to really fold up to fit and the goal was to have her restraint in the case, leave her at the hotel where they had booked a room for Aryah and Vince, and pick her up afterwards.

“It will work.” She replied, stretching herself out.

They had found the travel case on the yacht, it probably had been used to transport something and then forgotten, but Miranda, one of the crew members, remembered they had it. It was a regular travel case, two wheels, extendable handle, the largest size of what probably used to be a set of 3 cases. The brand name was some cheap Chinese knock-off and it showed, as it was not the best made travel case in the world.

“Do we wrap you up at the hotel?” Jim asked.

“No, the plan was to do it here, have one of you check-in at the hotel and drop me in the room. When Vince comes, he can unpack his ‘luggage’.” Aryah said.

“You know that it would be safer to do it at the hotel?” Robert said, looking at the 20-year-old.

“I know, but where is the fun in that? Live on the edge.” Aryah replied.

“Until it bites you in the butt.” Jim added.

They all laughed. Aryah knew she was taking a risk but getting tied up in public was always a risk and she did that regularly. Being shipped to the villa had been a risk too, but they tried to minimize the risks as much as possible.

“Your wish is our command.” Robert said, knowing well that he was not going to change her mind.

“I can see the cruise liner in the distance. We better get a move on.” Jim said, looking out to see.

“See what?” Linda asked while walking barefoot onto the deck.

Robert looked at the blond beauty in her yellow bikini top and light blue cut-off shirts, her hair hanging loose on her shoulders, a cup of tea in her hands. She was looking hot in his opinion.

“The Empress of the Sea.” Jim said.

Linda looked around and saw the large ship getting closer.

“I’ll better go to the bathroom, before you can do your dastardly work.” Aryah said with a smile, leaving the others on the deck.

Sipping on her cup of tea, Linda looked at the pile of stuff on the table.

“What is she planning?” She asked.

Robert told her.

“Oh, wow, pretty hot. Wish I had come up with that.” She said once Robert was done.

Aryah walked back onto the deck, joined by Diana who had been in the water for a swim.

“The water is nice.” Diana told the others, toweling herself off.

She was dressed in a one-piece silver bathing suit, that enhanced the beauty of her body. Her long brown hair was braided into a single braid and hanging down her back.

“Ready, Aryah?” Jim asked.

“Let’s do this, before I change my mind.” She replied.

Jim picked up the ballgag and stepped behind Aryah, who had opened her mouth so that Jim could place the classic red 1.5-inch ball in her mouth. They had opted for a small ball, as she would be wearing the sensory deprivation helmet. Jim tightened the strap of the gag, snug, but not too tight, allowing Aryah to move the ball around a little.

“Okay?” he asked.

Aryah nodded.

“Earplugs next.” Jim said.

Aryah nodded and waited for Jim to put the bright yellow and pink earplugs in her ears. It reduced the sounds already and she knew that once the helmet was on, she would not be able to hear much anymore. She had talked to Linda about the helmet and Linda had told her about her solo adventure in Germany when she had tied herself up for Robert. Aryah had been impressed.

“Good? No pain in your ears?” Jim asked.

Nodding, Aryah indicated all was well, and she waited for Jim to pull the helmet over her head. It was the helmet they had bought in Germany for Linda, but it fit Aryah too. She had been wearing it, getting used to it, a few times lately, so that it was not a completely new experience. She really liked the helmet, as it reduced her senses to touch and smell. It took some fumbling to get the helmet exactly where they needed it, the nose holes at the right spot, so that she could breath easily, or at lease as easily as she could.

“There we go.” Jim said when he was satisfied.

It took a little while to tighten the laces, as he did not want to over tighten them. Working diligently, Aryah felt the helmet getting tighter and tighter. She raised her hands to feel the material, touching it, before Jim pushed her hands down.

“Hmmppppfffff.” She said.

It sounded a lot louder to her than it did to the people around her. Jim tied the laces off and wrapped the wide belt around Aryah’s neck, blocking access to the laces, buckling it tight. The next strap he tightened was the one over her eyes, before he buckled the one over her mouth, pushing the ballgag in a little. The last strap ran from her chin to the top of her head and forced her mouth closed around the ball.

“Okay?” Jim asked, using a loud voice.

Inside the helmet, Aryah could hardly hear him. She nodded and carefully, she did not want to hurt anybody, flexed her arms, as she knew they would be next. Jim grabbed hold of her left wrist and placed her thumb inside her fingers into a fist, before wrapping black electricity around her hand, making her fingers and thumb useless. He repeated the process with her right hand. Even if she was not going to be tied up anymore, she was pretty much helpless already.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted, feeling a little anxiety.

Robert took over and gently grabbed hold of Aryah’s arms and guided them behind her back. The white soft cotton ¼ inch rope felt good around her wrists. Robert made eight loops, before cinching the rope and tying the knot on top, out of reach of her fingers, if she ever got the tape of her hands. He cut off the extra length of unused rope. Using another rope, he tied her elbows together. They had discussed how tight she would be tied, and she had insisted on having her elbows touch as that was something Vince liked, so that was what Robert did. He used the same type of rope, the ¼ inch soft white and wrapped it just above her elbows, carefully pulling her elbows together, before cinching it and knotting it. Another piece of rope was used to tie her elbows below her elbows. Cinching this one was a little more difficult, because her lower arms were close together, but he managed to tie it.

“That will take care of your arms.” He said to her, not sure she heard him.

The next rope went around her waist. It was a longer rope and slightly thicker. Robert wrapped it ten times around her waist, including her already tied up arms, before cinching it between her back and her arms, pulling her arms close to her back.

“Wow, you are tying her up really good.” Linda said, admiring the ropework.

“That is what she wanted. This woman is one though cookie.” Jim replied.

Holding on to her, Robert gently helped Aryah to sit on the deck. Using the same ½-inch rope he used for her waist, he tied her legs, just above her knees. Instead of cinching it, he pushed her knees up, so her upper legs were pushed against her chest and he ran the rope from her knees around her back and back to her knees again, repeating this several times. He cinched the rope between her chest and her upper legs, tightening the rope, before tying a knot. Aryah could no longer move her legs away from her body.

“I assume her ankles are next?” Linda asked.

Confirming that she was right, Robert took another long rope and tied it around Aryah’s ankles, this time cinching the rope before running the rope between her upper legs and waist, which took a little effort with her knees tied the way they were. Pushing the tied ankles to Aryah’s butt, he tied off the rope and cinched it between her ankles and her butt. Aryah was now tied in a little ball. She had trouble staying upright, so Robert gently helped her to lay on her side.

“Hmmppff.” Aryah said.

She had meant to say thank you to Robert for putting her on her side, but the gag and helmet did a good job. She felt very helpless. Her hands were taped in tight balls and her body was wrapped in another ball. She would be a prisoner until somebody, hopefully Vince, would let her out.

“I’ll leave you like this for 10 minutes while we get ready for a sightseeing trip.” Robert said loudly, making sure Aryah could hear him.

Jim would be taking Aryah to the hotel, Linda, Diana and Robert would be discovering the old city. Once Vince had shown up at the hotel, Jim would join Robert and the others. A nod from Aryah confirmed she heard him. The others went and got dressed for their tour around the town, while Aryah was helplessly laying on the wooden deck. She did not have to wait long before she felt movement on the deck. Robert had changed into green shorts and a yellow t-shirt and sandals and had taken the open travel case and had put it next to Aryah. When Jim showed up, also dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, his shorts white and his shirt white with a large palm tree printed on it, they picked Aryah up and gently lowered her into the travel case. She had to bend her neck and push her nose against her knees to fit, but after a little shoving back and forth, she fitted inside the case.

“Okay?” Jim asked, lifting the lid.

There was no response from Aryah, she might not have heard him. She had not much space left in the case. They had made sure she was positioned correctly that when the roller bag was upright, she was too.

“Here goes.” Jim said and he closed the lid.

The zipper moved with a little help here and there, but it completed it rounds and Aryah was now packed up. It just looked like a heavy travel bag. Robert lifted the roller bag upright and if the prisoner in the bag had made a sound, nobody had heard it.

“She is a daredevil.” Diana said, impressed by what Aryah was doing.

“We better get moving, the cruise ship is almost here. It will take some time for it to dock and before the crew can get disembark, but we need to get to shore too. I asked for the dinghy to be ready, so let’s move.” Jim said.

Robert and Jim carried the bag with Aryah in it to the dinghy and carefully transferred it from the yacht to the small boat. After the others sat down, Miranda, who had not seen what they had done to Aryah, brought them to the harbor.

“It is busy today.” Diana said, seeing all the boats going back and forth.

“Any day a cruise ship docks makes for a busy day.” Miranda said in her accented English.

They enjoyed the short trip to the harbor and once they docked, Jim and Robert lifted the bag onto the shore.

“We’ll call when we need a ride back.” Jim said.

Miranda nodded and headed back to the yacht. Robert grabbed the handle for the roller bag and extended it, before pulling it along towards the town. Inside the bag, Aryah was wondering what she had gotten herself involved in, but there was nothing she could do other than wait.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I loved this chapter! Seems like Vince is in for a treat.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Diana said it Arayah is a Daredevil :) That is high praise from Diana. Beautiful Chapter! Imagine ... you come to your room, open your luggage and find such a Present :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago you come to your room, open your luggage and find such a Present :)
Never happened to me and I spent 200+ nights in a hotel each year.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, there is ever a first :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Visiting hours
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If she had second thoughts, it was too late now. Whatever was going to happen was going to happen and there was no way of influencing the things that had been set in motion. Whether she liked it or not, it was going to be played out one way or the other.

“Why do I come up with these crazy ideas.” Aryah thought.

Being folded into a small package, tightly tied, her head encased in a deprivation helmet, zipped up in a travel bag which was rolling around on the beautiful streets of St. George’s, all those ideas she had before were now reality and it turned out to not be exactly as she had imagined. The ropes were really tight, as if she could expect something less than that from Jim and Robert, the earplugs and the helmet kept almost all noise out, the only thing she could hear was her own breathing and her moans whenever there was a bump in the road, and there seem to be many, and the cramped position in the bag was not very comfortable.

“Hmmppffff.” Aryah grunted when there was another bump.

She had felt how she had been transferred into the dinghy and after a short trip how she had been transferred onto the kay. Being carted around was weird. She had never been to Grenada and therefore everything was unknown to her. The first part being driven around felt like it took forever, but she knew it was only a few minutes. She knew Jim had booked a hotel for Vince and herself to meet up, there was no space on the cruise ship as Vince shared the cabin with 3 other people, but she did not know what hotel or where it was located. The walk continued, sometimes slow, sometimes a little faster. She felt how she was carried up a few steps and carted around for a little longer, before the bag was put on its side.

“Hmmpppffff.” She yelped, when the bag was suddenly lifted.

She figured she had been placed in the trunk of a car, as there was no movement for a while, and she thought she heard the trunk lid being closed. When she felt the engine come to life, she knew her suspicions were correct, she was in the trunk of a car. The trip through the winding narrow roads of St. George’s took a fair amount of time. Mostly, although Aryah did not see it, due to pedestrian traffic. The car, a taxi, could only drive very slow at first. When they hit Grand Anse Main Road, the speed increased. The driver was not very good, according to Aryah, as the suitcase was moved around a lot in the back of the car. Suddenly there was a sharp turn and not much farther the car stopped. For a while nothing happens, at least according to Aryah, and then the suitcase got lifted again and placed back on the wheels. The suitcase got rolled only a small distance, before Aryah felt the luggage being lifted and dropped. She felt movement, the suitcase was moving, but not using the small wheels, so she figured she was placed on a luggage cart at a hotel.

“Here you go.” Jim said to the porter at the hotel, paying him for his services.

Jim pulled the cart towards the check-in. He looked at the clock and noticed he was a little early. The reception at the Radisson Grenada Beach Resort was spacious and busy. It was checkout time for the guests leaving today, so Jim selected a line of guests waiting for the reception desk and patiently waited for his turn. He wondered how Aryah was doing, but he was not going to open the suitcase in the middle of a busy hotel area.

“Good morning sir, can I help you? Checking out?” The young female clerk asked, smiling at him.

“Checking in actually. The name is Handon.”

The clerk worked her magic on the keyboard.

“There you are. ID and a credit card please. The credit card is for incidentals, the room is already paid for.”

Jim showed the requested articles and the clerk did her tasks with professional speed.

“Your room is 218, do you have any luggage? And would you like one or two keys?”

Jim explained he needed two keys, but one was going to be picked up later and he provided Vince’s name. The clerk made a note on the file.

“No problem, Mr. Handon. Can we bring the luggage to your room?”

Jim nodded and a bellboy came up and pushed the cart with Aryah on it towards the service elevator.

“Enjoy your stay. Lunch is served till 2 PM in the restaurant.”

“Thank you.” He took the keys, said goodbye to the clerk and walked towards the elevators.

Aryah had no idea what was happening. The cart had not moved for a while and suddenly it got pushed and she was rolled away. It felt like somebody else was pushing, somebody who figured he or she was just pushing a large piece of luggage around, not a case with a helpless woman inside. The cart stopped, then moved a little bit again and then she felt movement going up, so she figured she was in an elevator. The upwards movement stopped, and the cart started moving again. It was not long, the cart stopped again for a moment, before she suspected the cart was driven into the hotel room. Moments later she felt the bag being lifted, or at least the bellboy tried to lift it, but it was heavy. The earplugs and helmet prevented her from hearing the bellboy curse at the heavy bag.

“Hold on, I’ll give you a hand.” Jim said, walking into the room seeing the bellboy struggle with the bag.

“It is a little heavy, sir. Thank you.”

“You don’t wanna know what is in it.” He said, jokingly.

Together they placed the bag on the bed, a large king size. Jim gave the bellboy a tip large enough to cover his normal tips from a whole day.

“Thank you, sir. Enjoy your stay. If you need anything, my name is Felipe.”

Jim nodded and the bellboy left the room, closing the door behind him. Jim looked around the room. It was a Spanish decorated room, large, with a king-sized bed and a sitting area, a balcony and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi. He looked at the clock and noticed Vince should be getting of the cruise ship soon. Without lugging the suitcase around, he should be able to get here quick.

“Hope you enjoy yourself.” He said loudly to the suitcase but made no intention of opening it.

Aryah heard Jim, barely, but knew he was leaving her. The plan was to leave her in the suitcase for Vince to find. They had not told him, they had just provided the hotel room info and where to get the key, the rest was for him to figure out.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted in reply, but Jim never heard it.

She had no idea what time it was or how long it would be for Vince to show up, all she knew was she was strictly tied up, locked in a suitcase, on a bed in a hotel. She did not even know what hotel she was in; Jim had taken care of all that, including the communication with Vince. All she knew was that Vince knows she is in a hotel room somewhere, waiting for him. She had to grin, thinking about what his reaction would be when he finds her like this. It had been her idea to get shipped in a wooden crate to the villa on Aruba, it had been her idea to get in the suitcase for Vince. She knew these stunts were dangerous and she knew they took all precautions possible to reduce the risk, but she was alone, tightly tied in a suitcase in a hotel on an island she had never been before. At least they did not have to go through customs, they had been inspected when they arrived, so that they could land anytime they wanted. She could feel it getting warmer, even with the windows closed and the airco running, but all she could do was wait. Time goes very slow when you can’t do much, can’t hear much and can’t see a thing. Aryah tried to wriggle her toes, as her fingers were wrapped in tape, as that was about all she could do. Suddenly she felt the luggage move.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted.

Vince had walked into the room and noticed the large suitcase on the bed. It had taken a little longer to disembark from the cruise liner, but he had made it here. He wondered where Aryah was as he checked the bathroom and even the balcony. Then he came back to the suitcase. He remembered the events on Aruba, finding Aryah tied up on the bed, shipping her in the wooden crate to the strangers, at least for him, at the villa. He loved this woman, but he also thought she had crazy ideas.

“Would this suitcase be yet another of her crazy ideas?” He wondered.

The zipper opened easy enough and he flipped the lid open, looking at a tightly tied Aryah, dressed in a black two-piece bikini. She felt the lid opening and the cool air swept over her body, her nipples rock hard under the tiny pieces of fabric that the designer called a bikini. Vince turned the suitcase around so that he could flip it over on the bed, as that was the easiest way of getting Aryah out of the case. Once she was lying on the bed, he moved the case to the side.

“What a nice surprise.” He said, not sure she could hear him.

It was great to no longer being forced into the folded position, Aryah could move her head around again. Vince inspected the leather helmet on her head, and he inspected the bonds holding her prisoner. The helmet looked impressive; he did not want to know what it would feel like having it on your head. Being tied up was something Aryah liked, not him, he loved to play with her, but he was always afraid he would hurt her. Seeing how Jim and Robert had left her as a present on their bed in their home had changed that perspective and he was less afraid he would break her now, but he still had some ways to go. He ran his hands along her arms and legs, tickling the soles of her feet, which caused a reaction from the bound beauty, but he could hardly hear her. He made no attempt to untie her and started to kiss her bound body. Knowing she enjoyed being bound, he had kept her at least partially tied when he had found her on the bed in their apartment, so he was in no hurry to get her untied now. He had been aboard the cruise ship for almost a week now and he had missed her, but he knew this job gave him more money than bartending on the beach did. Staying behind alone was not something Aryah did well, he knew that, but they could use the extra money. The ropes around her beautiful body were tight and with her hands taped up, he knew she would never escape these bonds. These people, meaning Jim and Robert, knew what they were doing.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Aryah said in her gag, barely audible to Vince.

Following the ropes, he figured out how they had tied Aryah before putting her in the suitcase and he slowly started to untie the first rope. Aryah felt her ankles move away from her body, now that the rope was being untied. It felt good to stretch again. She figured Vince would take his time, assuming, and she was pretty sure of it, that it was Vince who was untying her. Fingers ran over the sole of her feet and it made her giggle. It was one of those little signs that made her believe it was Vince who was playing with her, as he liked to do that to her feet.

“You are enjoying this, aren’t you?” Vince said, running his fingers another time over her soles.

Starting at her now untied feet, he started kissing and worked his way up to her knees. The ropes still held her knees close to her chest and Vince looked for the knot holding her folded up. It took a little effort untying, her struggles had made it tight, but he managed after some time. He grabbed her by the shoulders and helped her sit upright, so that he could remove the rope that circled her legs and back. Slowly Aryah could feel the tension in the rope decrease and a few minutes later she could stretch her legs again. Her arms were still tightly tied behind her back and the waist rope kept them there. She expected Vince to work on the waist rope next, but he started his kissing again, kissing her legs from her hips to her toes, licking her toes, playing with them. Lifting her left leg, it pushed her over, falling back on the bed with her arms underneath her.

“Hmmppff.” She grunted.

The kissing continued, he went from the outside to her toes and then back up to her hips on the inside of her leg. When he reached her crotch, it was obvious she was enjoying herself, her pussy wet. The bikini pants, although you could hardly call it that, was quickly removed now that her legs were free, and his fingers entered her. Her moans were getting louder now that he was playing with her more sensitive parts, he knew were her g-spot was and it did not take much before her body tensed and even the helmet could not suppress the scream that Aryah gave when the orgasm hit her.

“Somebody is liking this.” Vince grinned, pulling back and allowing Aryah to recover.

He kept kissing her, working his way to her tits. The rest of her so-called bikini was easily removed, and he kissed her breasts, alternating the kissing with kneading them. He loved playing with her mounds and with her elbows tied together behind her back, they looked bigger than normal. That’s why he loved it that she could touch her elbows and it was the reason he did not release them. Slowly recovering from the explosive orgasm, she did not get much time as the playing with her breasts got her exited again. While Vince kept playing with her breasts with one hand and his mouth, he pulled his pants down with his other hand and carefully guided his rock-hard member into her pussy. Aryah wrapped her legs around him and held on to him, not wanting him to pull out. She could not do much else, still being tightly bound at the arms and with the helmet in place, but she knew what to do with her hips and it was not for long they both exploded almost at the same time.

“Arrgghhh.”

The scream coming from Vince was a lot louder than the one from Aryah. She wanted to tell him to stay inside her, but the gag and helmet made communication a little hard, so she just squeezed her legs around his waist. He moved the two of them to the end of the bed and got up, holding on to Aryah. With her arms tied, she could not help him by holding on to him, so he had to do all the work. He pushed her sweaty body against a corner of the wall, allowing her arms to be slightly comfortable, and kept up the intimate contact until Aryah had another orgasm. He carried her back to the bed; she was breathing heavy through the small holes in the helmet and dropped her gently on the mattress. No longer wrapping her legs around his waist, he slowly pulled away from her and gave her a chance to rest. He looked at the clock and saw that he still had a few hours left before he needed to be on board again, so plenty of time to have some more fun.

“I love you, crazy woman.” He said, kissing her on the helmet.

He was pretty sure he heard a giggle coming from inside the helmet.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I have to say, that was beautifully written, conveting a great understanding of her feelings and sensations during her confinement. Another wonderfully written and atmospheric addition to this great tale
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree that was wonderfully written and the scene well set and described, but then that’s what I’ve come to expect from yourself when reading the work, please keep it up and let all who follow she the mastery

For I must admit, I’ve already long since decided which rather well known and popular bondage model I picture in the role of Diana and the same for which model I picture in the role of Linda
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic