A Lioness in Heat (Anthro / Furry, F/m, F+/m+, F/f+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Lioness in Heat (Anthro / Furry, F/m, F+/m+, F/f+)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Never, ever, go near a lioness in heat. I can't remember how many times my mother told me that growing up. After all, we lived in Panthera. Nowhere else in the country had a larger concentration of cats. We used to be more segregated, living in our own little neighborhoods. Iberian was home to the Lynx. Melanochaita was where the Lions set up shop. The Jaguar lived in Onca. The Leopards lived in Pardus. Uncia is where you went to find Snow Leopards. Jubatus was the home of the Cheetahs. Then there was Andhari that's where the Tigers lived. That's where we lived. When I was ten a push began to integrate the city more. The cats began living among each other more and more. Soon all borders were gone. It took eight long years but we were mixed. My mother hated it.
"Never go near a Lioness in heat," my mother warned me.
"Why?"
"She'll attack you."
"Why would she do that?"
I was ten. She told me then it was because she went crazy for a few days. Three years later I learned the truth.
"We don't know why but Lionesses are the only cats to not evolve out of going into heat. Lions don't get it but Lionesses do. They can't get pregnant during this time anymore but they become sexually aggressive. They lose all control. They must mate in a wild dominate manner. Basically they go crazy and rape any man they catch. They could hurt you so you need to stay away."
Yeah, I was curious. Wouldn't you be? Sex crazed women? I had to see one for myself. Of course I never ran into a Lioness in heat so it was a mute point. Then came my senior year. That was the year she moved in next door.
Lyndsy the Lioness was a MILF. Curves in all the right places, a stunning face, an unabashed flirt. She was perfection. I loved her. I wanted to see her in heat. I never could. She locked herself away in her room every month when it hit. She made sure to give Mom the key so she couldn't escape. Every month that came and went I gave up hope of it happening. Then something amazing happened. Mom had to go on a trip for work. She wasn't home when Lyndsy came calling.
"Oh god, I need to be locked in."
"I can do it!"
Too eager, bad sign.
"I don't know."
"All I have to do is lock the door Friday and unlock it Monday, right?"
"Right," she said unsure.
"Let me help you."
"This is a bad idea but what the fuck. Let's do it."

Friday morning came and I locked her in. I went home and masturbated to the thought of her horny and wild in her room. I had to see it. I had to wait until she was good and wild and unlikely to remember any of it if she saw me. I settled on the next morning. It was the longest 24 hours of my life. Finally the time came and I crept over. Slowly I unlocked the door and slipped inside. She was on the bed totally nude. She was even more gorgeous than I imagined. She was lost in the pleasure the dildo she was wildly shoving into herself gave her to notice me. Until I closed the door a little too loudly. Her head snapped in my direction.
"Shit."
I turned and made for the door. Those few seconds were not enough. I was grabbed by my collar and tossed onto the bed. I squealed in surprise. She was on me in a flash ripping my clothes off with her claws. It wasn't until my arms were locked into them that I noticed the shackles on her headboard. She was kinky too, god I loved this woman.
"Tiger, tiger burning bright ..." she purred madly.
"Oh boy."
Maybe this had been a mistake. I had no time to consider that however. She forced herself onto my dick. I gasped in pleasure. She began to ride. It was like she was trying to suck me dry bucking and thrusting with wild abandon. She didn't stop, couldn't stop. She just kept riding me. I think it was hours later when I came for the time that blacked me out. All I knew was I awoke alone. I looked over. The door was wide open.
"I'm so fucked."

to be continued
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I thought this was a Thundercats fan fiction at first glance. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic