THE LOCKER ROOM THIEF (MMM/M) *NEW CHAPTER 8*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

THE LOCKER ROOM THIEF (MMM/M) *NEW CHAPTER 8*

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the author: I've been asked multiple times to repost some of my past works, so keeping those requests in mind, I'm publishing this unfinished 8-part story which was written by me some ten years ago.

Please note that I am not editing or enhancing the quality of this text even though I now consider it subpar. Those of you who enjoy my more modern works should enjoy this one as well.

THE LOCKER ROOM THIEF (MMM/M)

Chapter 1 - The Locker Room

I stood there, alone in the deserted corridor.
Bringing a hand up to my face, I nervously ran the back of it against my forehead in an effort to wipe the cold sweat off my brow.
I was so nervous, I felt as though my heart was gonna beat it's way out of my chest.

Taking a deep breath, I reached inside my left pocket and took out my cell phone.
I looked at the time: six o'clock.

Most of the students had already left school by this time.
There were always a few nerds who stayed late to study in the school library, but I didn't have to worry about them.
A lot of the jocks stayed after school to use the gym, but by five o'clock, most of them had already left for home or for the dorms in the nearby campus.

I wasn't here to train or workout with those jocks and I definitely wasn't here to study with those nerds in the building library...
No.
My motivation for staying here after classes was quite different.

Every Friday, I'd stay in school, late after classes.
I'd wait 'till the jocks finished their workout and then I'd sneak into the gym locker room and "borrow" some of their gear.

Some would call me a thief, but I preferred to think of myself as the "locker room janitor".

I looked around the empty corridor one last time before finally pushing the heavy locker room door open and creeping inside.

The minute I stepped in, a strong aura of sweat and body odour overcame my senses.
The air was damp and heavy. It grossed me out and got me horny at the same time.

The place was dimly lit and as messy as ever.

The guys gym locker room had become somewhat of a "no go" zone for the school janitors and the rest of the college staff.

The smelly, cramped room was lit only by a handful of fluorescent bulbs...the majority of them having burnt out ages ago.

The dozen or so lockers that lined the walls, had been splashed with a coating of red paint, but that did little to hide the rusty interiors or to silence the squeaking of the thin aluminium doors.

A single urinal stood against the wall, it's once white and polished surface, now tarnished with years of unwashed urine stains and gunk.

The floor looked like it hadn't seen a broom in months and from the looks of it, some of the jocks were having trouble peeing inside the urinal...either that, or they just didn't care enough to aim.

I stood there for a moment, breathing in the thick, heavy air that surrounded me before finally jumping to action.

I quickly sprinted across the cluttered room and stopped in front of the heavy door the lead directly into the large college gym.
Pressing my ear against it's hard wooden surface, I listened and waited...

Only the sound of my breath and the thumping of my heartbeat made itself present.

My ears confirmed what my mind suspected, the gym was empty.

No sound came from within. Not the constant squeaks produced by sneakered feet running across the polished floor, nor the rhythmic moaning and grunting of jocks doing their workout...nothing.

Quickly, I breathed out a sight of relief.

I was alone in this place...this private little paradise of mine.

For the school janitors, or for any normal person for that matter, this place was nothing more than a filthy, smelly mess.
But for me, this was bliss.

I stared down in amazement at the cluttered floor. Jockstraps, socks, singlets, compression shorts, sneakers and athletic cups littered the place.

Some of these guys actually used their lockers, but most didn't.

They'd just strip their sweaty gear off and leave it on the floor for the next day.
Things would get moved, jockstraps would get kicked around and everyone ended up wearing each other's filthy gear.
One day Nate's wearing his blue athletic cup, the next day, Chase is wearing it inside his jockstrap...the same jockstrap that Matt was wearing the day before.
Nobody cared.

I looked around at the names labelled on the bright red lockers: Matt, Chase, Josh, Connor, Dean, Nick, Aiden, Donovan, Rick, Corey, Sean, Nate, Andrew...
A lot of these names sparked memories and images.

I'd been stalking these jocks for months now and I'd become familiar with each of their faces.
They didn't know me of course, but I knew them well.

They each had their own distinct smell and taste. In some cases, I could tell who's gear I was sniffing, just by the smell...that was especially true of Rick, Connor and Donovan.
Those three jocks usually kept their stuff in or around their respective lockers...whereas a lot of the other jocks ended up swapping gear on a daily basis.

I looked at the various jockstraps sprawled across the floor and immediately sank to my knees before grabbing the one closest to me.

I picked it up, my fingers hungrily clutching the moist fabric.
I felt my dick get harder inside my track pants when I realised that the jockstrap in my hands had been worn by one of these horny studs just an hour ago.

I slid a hand inside my nylon pants and rubbed my angry boner through the crusty fabric of the jockstrap I was wearing...a jockstrap that I'd stolen from this very room just last week.

I looked at the filthy BIKE jockstrap in my hand.

It's once-white pouch was now a brownish-yellow, it's fabric bearing the marks of old age and uninterrupted use.
My eyes scanned the stained fabric before I finally brought the jockstrap up to my face, pressing it's crusty, cum-stained pouch over my nostrils and inhaling deeply.

I was in heaven.

The strong scent of piss, cum and sweat quickly filtered into my lungs, nearly causing me to shoot my load right then and there.

I took in another deep whiff, and another...and another.

I wasn't sure whose jockstrap I was sniffing. Maybe Rick's, or Corey's...or maybe it was Aiden's. I couldn't tell.
This was definitely one of those jockstraps that got passed around a lot.

I sat there, sniffing the filthy pouch for whole minute, before finally grabbing my backpack and stuffing it inside.
I was definitely gonna keep this one...

Still sitting down on the messy floor, I spent some time looking around the room...contemplating my situation and trying to figure out what I was gonna take back to my dorm.

Of course, I wanted to take all of it with me. But stealing too much gear would certainly raise suspicions and that was the last thing I wanted.

Every week I'd come back here and "borrow" two or three jockstraps. Sometimes I'd take a pair of socks and a singlet, but never too many things at the same time.

When things went missing, Dean usually took the blame.
His locker was always empty and everyone knew he was always borrowing everyone else's shit.
The more Dean denied "losing" the stuff he borrowed from his fellow jocks, the less they believe him.
As far as I was concerned, it could stay that way!

Even though school was empty, I didn't wanna stick around here for to long.
I had to hurry up and get out.

Quickly, I focused my attention on the lockers and started going through the names again.
Just reading these names and thinking about all these hot and sweaty jocks was getting me really horny.

Finally, I got up and made my way towards Donovan's locker.

Donovan was the school's American football star. He was a really big and handsome, blond-haired, blue-eyed guy.
The instant I opened his locker, a wave of hot air spilled out, and with it came the football stud's distinct smell.

He had his sweaty football jersey and his moist compression suit all bunched up on the top shelf of his locker, but that wasn't what caught my attention.

The blond football hunk's sweaty old jockstrap was lying on the bottom of his locker, along with his freshly worn ankle socks.

My body shook in excitement and I sank down to my knees before grabbing the big jock's reeking loin cloth.

Donovan didn't swap gear as often as Dean, Josh or the others. He used the same gear over and over and since he kept most of his shit together, he was one of those jocks who I ended up getting to know VERY well.

I turned the heavily stained and still-moist jockstrap inside out and pressed the filthy fabric over my nose. As soon as I breathed in the jock's scent, I toppled down onto my ass, unable to cope with the level of excitement I was experiencing.

I started rubbing myself harder and faster, jacking off to the scent of the sexy football stud's filthy old jockstrap.
My heartbeat grew faster and soon I was moaning in pure ecstasy.

I knew I shouldn't stay here too long, but I just couldn't help it.

This was too much.
My dick started pulsing on it's own and a familiar tingling sensation started building up in my crotch. My moans got louder and louder. I was gonna cum any second now...I was almost there...I was...oh god!

Unfortunately for me, I was so engrossed in the act that I didn't hear the approaching footsteps and didn't hear the gym door swing open...at least, not until it was too late.

I was still sitting on the floor with Donovan's worn jockstrap pressed to my face, when two sweaty jocks emerged from the gym.

By the time I realised my mistake, two sets of eyes were staring back at me in shock.

I was in deep shit.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 11 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Damn Bondagefreak, how many bloody stories did you have on the old site?! :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Excellent as usual
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

This sounds like its gonna be good
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 years ago Damn Bondagefreak, how many bloody stories did you have on the old site?! :lol:
No that many actually.
Most of my productivity on the old site was focused on developing Bound & Gagged.
Producing the enhanced version was a breeze, considering all the foundation had already been lain.
I probably had a total of seven or eight tales on the old board.

Mummyboi wrote: 3 years ago Excellent as usual
jammer212 wrote: 3 years ago This sounds like its gonna be good
Thanks, guys.
I figured you'd enjoy this!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 2 - Caught in the Act

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the two sweaty singlet-clad jocks barge into the locker room.

Still sitting on the floor next to Donovan's locker, I let out a gasp and dropped the soiled jockstrap I had in my hand.

The jocks and I exchanged unblinking stares for a few seconds and I knew then, that they were as shocked to find me here as I was to have been found out.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" The first jock asked.

I stared at him blankly, my mouth gaping wide open and my lower lip trembling uncontrollably.
I looked at the blond jock's imposing body and noted the sizeable muscles adorning his arms and shoulders.
The shiny blue wresling singlet did little to conceal his big, broad chest and the developped six pack that rippled across his flat abdomen.
His short golden blond hair contrasted with his uniform while his light blue eyes matched it's colour perfectly.
This was Connor, I knew. Captain of the wrestling team and also one of the older students in school.

I'd seen how this stud treated his lessers and I knew that he wasn't one to be taken lightly.
He'd often parade around the school with a younger student in tow, his victim being paraded around while in being kept in tight headlock.

"Yo fucker! I asked you a question!" he threw, puffing up his sweaty chest and drawing closer to me.

I watched the imposing stud draw closer and although he was still a few feet away from me, I could feel the sizzling heat escaping his body, quickly warming up the already stuffy room.

I tried swallowing, but my throat was dry. My voice crackled and the word "nothing" barely made it out of my windpipe.

My answer just seemed to enrage the blond jock even further.

"Why the fuck were you sniffing that jockstrap?!" he roared, motioning his head towards the football stud's discarded loincloth.

I just sat there, letting my gaze settle on the filthy fabric that I'd been sniffing just a few seconds early, trying to figure out a way of getting out of this mess.

"Yo Connor. This is the dude who stays late after school to check us out!" a second voice spoke.

Connor suddenly turned towards his friend, an equally burly brown-haired stud, clad only in his sweat-socked, dark red wrestling singlet.
I recognised him right away. That was Connor's buddy, Matt.
Both these guys were notorious bullies around here and from studying the jock activity after classes, I knew that these two often ended up hanging around.
Connor was a year older that Matt, and just from our little exchange so far, I knew that he was the one in charge.

Connor turned his attention back to me, and scanned me a second time with those striking blue orbs of his.

I was screwed...they recognised me.

The blond jock stood there for an instant. His sculpted chest continued heaving heavily with each breath.

An invisible aura of sweat and testosterone filled the cramped room and heat continued escaping from the two sweaty hunks that stood in front of me. The air felt heavy and it's scent reminded me of an old carpet; one than had too often fallen prey of feline fecal matter.

My refusal, or should I say, inability to offer an explanation for my presence suddenly caused Connor to jump to action.

The stud quickly walked up to me, grabbed my hair and picked up the jockstrap I'd been sniffing.

"What the fuck were you doing with this?!" he yelled, showing me the dirty loincloth and using his brute strength to try and pry an answer out of me.

I felt tears welling in my eyes, but my panic only got worse when Matt walked up to my backpack and started going through it's contents.

"Dude!" the brown-haired stud called out. "He's got some of our shit in his bag." he said, taking out the jockstrap I'd put away and some of the stuff I'd taken from them last week and the week before that...
"Yo!" Matt suddenly exclaimed. "I found your socks!" he said, holding out the pair of smelly, hole-ridden ankle socks I'd stolen from Connor's locker exactly a week ago.

I felt Connor's muscular body tense up and watched the jock inhale and exhale deeply through his flared nostrils.

His grasp on me got tighter and before I knew it, I was being lifted to my feet and pushed back against the lockers that lined the wall behind me.

"Why the fuck are my socks in your bag!? Talk!" he yelled, banging the back of my head against the aluminium storage units.

This was impossible.
This was a dream, it was just a bad dream...it had to be!

The pain in the back of my head was very real though, and so was the threat of being turned into pulp.
The big sweaty hunk wanted answers and he wanted them now.

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this story so far 😍😍😍😍😍😍
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Oh my F#$@!. I am already strapped in for the ride :mrgreen:

The descriptions are simply fantastic. It's practically a screenplay for a movie.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 3 - The Cat and the Mouse

Connor slammed me against the tall storage lockers and suddenly, the gap that was between us disappeared.
I felt the jock's warm breath on my skin as he pull in close, my face, just inches away from him.

I was so frightened and so ashamed that I couldn't even look the stud in the eye and face up to what I had done.

The angry jock grabbed my jaw and pulled my face up.
I could see him tensing his muscles and flexing his left fist. He was getting ready to punch me in the gut.
His arm pulled back and his fist tightened into a ball, ready to land a blow.

I gasped and flinched, anticipating the impact that would knock the wind out of my lungs.

The impact never came and the big jock's fist never landed a blow.
Instead, Connor landed a series of hard slaps across my face, causing the pain receptors in my left cheek to cry out.

His angry glare was replaced with a somewhat cocky smirk.
He was toying with me.
It was like the cat and the mouse. The feline hunter would catch it's meal but only hurt it's rodent prey, codemning the smaller animal to a slow, painful death.
Connor would play with me, rough me up and threaten me until I gave up, then he'd turn me to pulp, just for the sake of it.

Still, I remained silent and didn't answer his question.

The cocky, superior expression of his handsome face was once again replaced with a frustrated glare.

The stud grabbed my chin with renewed anger and yanked my head up so my eyes were forced to meet his.

"You better start talking or before I really hurt you." he threatened, cold blue orbs peering into my own hazel gaze.

I tried backing away from him, but with the back of my body pressed against the old storage units, I had nowhere to go.
The jock let my chin go and slammed his fist into the locker right next to my head.

I jumped and flinched, deeply intimidated by the muscular stud's sudden and violent outburst.

"What the fuck were you doing with my socks in your bag?!" he yelled, trying to pry an answer out of me.

What the hell was I supposed to tell him?!
I didn't have the courage to admit the truth, but at the same time I couldn't come up with a decent cover story. My time was quickly running out...

"I think he's a fag." Matt suddenly spoke, breaking my line of thought..

As soon as the words left the jock's mouth, Connor's glare changed.
His angry stare suddenly turned into a venomous, sadistic expression.

My lower lip continued trembling and I found no words to counteract the accusation Matt had flung my way.

Connor scrutinized my face, almost as if trying to decipher some deep dark secret hidden within it's features.

"Whaddya say to that boy? You a fag?" he asked, his words dripping with a poisonous venom.

My eyes flinched nervously and my gaze quickly fell to the floor.
I couldn't stand the jock's stare or the accusatory proverbial sword he had pointed at me.
I knew what I was and they knew it too.

An awkward silence filled the testosterone-filled locker room and although it lasted only a second or two, the moment seemed to drag on for an eternity.

"Ya...he's a fag." Matt chuckled in the background.

I knew my silence wasn't helping my case, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find the words to refute the claim made against me.
They'd caught me sniffing another dude's dirty jockstrap and they'd emptied my bag and spilled it's contents on the floor...what more was there to say?

Connor was as threatening as ever, but the shame I was feeling right now easily overuled my fear of being beaten up.

The jock continued staring at me for an instant. His eyes peered into my lowered gaze, scanned my trembling lips and fell onto my blushing cheeks.

"You like sniffing our dirty stuff, don't you?" Connor asked in a low, husky tone.

I remained quiet, eyes fixed down to the floor, somewhat absentmindedly.

"Don't you?!" he forcefully repeated, slamming his fist into the locker door next to my head.

I couldn't help it...I couldn't keep this up anymore.
The egg shell can hold it's own for a while, but with added time and pressure, it'll eventually crack.

I just shook my head up and down and licked my parched lips before swallowing the lump of saliva that was welling up inside my throat.

"You like sniffing worn jockstraps and sweaty socks, right?" he pressed, solely for the sake of humiliating me further.

I shook my head "yes" a second time and kept my gaze down on the floor.
My breathing was starting to grow unsteady and I felt tears welling up inside my eye sockets.
Never in my life had I felt so shamed...so, vulnerable.

This was my worst nightmare.
I couldn't believe this was really happening.
How could I be so careless? What was I thinking?!

"Ya? You like sniffing dirty shit?" he pressed. "Then get down on your fucking knees." he said, suddenly grabbing my shoulders and forcing me down.
My knees buckled and before I knew it, I was kneeling on the ground with my face right in front of the big dude's sweaty package.

The dominant hunk roughly grabbed my hair and pushed my face into his crotch.

I protested and tried pulling away, but Connor took a step forward, trapping my head between the aluminum lockers and his sweaty, lycra-clad bulge.

"Sniff!" he ordered, pressing my head into his junk, forcing me to inhale the potent masculine scent emanating from his groin.

I cried out, but his ball sack muffled my complaints and my protest only ended up exciting him.

I felt the blood rushing into his member and felt his shaft growing bigger and harder with each passing second.

"Fuck yeah! Sniff that bulge!" Connor growled, grinding his sweaty singlet-clad dick in my face and forcing his powerful man scent into my nostrils.

I felt my own member getting hard and from the sound of it, it looked like Matt was enjoying the scene as well.

The blond stud continued grunting and pressing my face into his heavily scented bulge.
His dick was now fully erect, it's impressive contour clearly outlined inside the skin-tight wrestling singlet that molded his ripped torso.

The jock took a step back and suddenly pushed my head away, sending it banging against the aluminium storage lockers.
I saw the outline of his large tool and noticed a growing shiny spot at the tip of his engorged mushroom head.

The stud came back at me and reached out for my head.
I immediately tried scrambling away, but it was too late.
Connor roughly grabbed me by the hair and pulled me across the floor.

I yelped out in pain and tried pulling away, but his grip was harsh and unrelenting.

The stud was really big and strong. He had no trouble keeping me under control.

"Settle the fuck down before I knock your teeth out!" he yelled, ordering me to stop thrashing about.

Somehow, I knew he wasn't kidding.

"What d'you wanna do with him?" Matt asked his buddy, no doubt wondering what he had in mind for me.

"Let's tie this fucker up and then we'll teach him not to steal our shit." Connor replied, dragging me next to one of the wooden benches that adorned the room.

The hunky jock sat down and let my hair go.
I felt one of his sneakered feet press down on my lower back and then felt his other foot on the back of my head.

"Stay the fuck down." he ordered, using his foot to press my face down to the floor.

I lied still at the jock's feet, hoping that whatever ordeal they had planned for me would be short and painless.

My captors had something very different in mind for me, though.
As I'd soon find out...this was only the beginning of my life-changing experience.

The worst was yet to come.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

i am just a little hooked on this tale :lol: And am a bit speechless :roll:
Banner by Bondagefreak
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

socjuc wrote: 3 years ago i am just a little hooked on this tale :lol: And am a bit speechless :roll:
Hey Socjuc, please tell me you're speechless because of that rank jockstrap stuffed and tape-held in your mouth... wait, you can't tell me, haha!

Poor guy, hopefully the jocks treat him respectably... and his punishment involves all of their rank gear!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Poor guy, hopefully the jocks treat him respectably... and his punishment involves all of their rank gear!
Welcome on board, buddy!
Really happy you decided to get a post under your belt.
Hoping there'll be many more to come.

From your profile info and list of interests, I can tell you're gonna have lots of fun being here ;)
Cheers!

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I remember this reading on the old board. It definitely aged well and just as fun to read as the first time.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 4 - Dominated

I watched as Matt scanned the room in seach of something. Whatever it was, he couldn't find it.

"Dude, there's nothing here to tie him up with!" he angrily barked, tearing open one of the lockers and rummaging through it's contents.

Connor thought for an instant, before the obvious hit him.
"Yo, go look in the coach's office." the blond jock suggested.

Matt's face immediately lit up. He seemed to think it was a good idea.
The handsome brown-haired stud sprinted across the small room, opened the heavy wooden door leading to the gym and disappeared from view.

I remained silent under Connor's feet...but only for a short moment.

"What are you guys gonna do to me?" I asked, in a tone that betrayed my frightened emotional state.

"Shut the fuck up." Connor growled, pushing my head sideways onto the filthy floor and pressing his big sneaker on the side of my face.

I layed there, my heart thumping loudly inside my chest, blood rushing throughout my body at a hundred miles an hour.
Throughout my body...and into my hard dick.

The jock's sneakered foot suddenly lifted itself off my head and planted itself on the floor, right in front of my face.

I watched the blond jock's big sweaty foot pull out of it's old Reebok sneaker and immediately, Connor's strong scent spilled out into the open.
I crinkled my nose in disgust and turned my head in the opposite direction, trying to get away from the strong, cheesy scent.

I felt Connor grab my hair and pull my face back in the other direction, so that I was forced to face him and that massive foot of his.

I gasped and moaned as my nostrils sampled the jock's manly foot stench.

I'd sniffed this stud's socks and even sniffed his sneakers in the past...but I'd never gotten this close to his feet before.
It was awesome and disgusting at the same time.

My whole body tingled in delight when the jock pushed my head to the ground sideways and pressed his big, sweaty foot right over my face.

"Sniff it!" he angrily ordered.

I shook my head and tried fighting his grip. But when the jock yelled at me a second time, I stopped resisting and instantly flared my nostrils open.

The scent of his huge foot was so overbearing that it almost made me gag and forget that this was one of my biggest fantasies.
Much like everything else in this room, the muscular jock's foot reeked!

It took me a few seconds to recover, but against my better judgement, I took in another deep whiff, and another and another one after that.
Before I knew it, I was steadily breathing in the stud's foot stench, filling my lungs and allowing my nostrils to bask in it's powerful scent.

It continued like that for a minute or two.
Connor was really enjoying this, I could tell.
How could he not?
All these guys were the same...big, handsome, strong and dominant.
I'm pretty sure they all fantasized about having another dude at their feet and I'm willing to bet that Connor was no exception.

The jock kept a tight grip on my head, making sure my nostrils were firmly planted inside his curled up toes. I continued sniffing, taking deep breaths through my nose, repeatedly sampling the full brunt of Connor's hard, long day in those worn out trainers of his.

He was a real jock, and he had the feet and the smell to prove it.

My head was suddenly pulled away from his foot and yanked upwards so that I was looking directly at my captor's handsome, blue-eyed face.

Without warning, Connor spat on me, a big smudge of saliva landing across my right cheek, over my lips and down my chin.
I winced on instinct and moaned in disgust as the jock's saliva impacted with my face.

Leaving me no time to feel sorry for myself, the big stud pushed my face back against his foot and ordered me to lick.
"Lick...now!" he yelled.

Even as the saliva dripped down my face, Connor's harsh words resounded in my head.

After a few seconds spend contemplating my options, I decided to comply and tentatively gave his moist sole a quick lapping.
Connor was hardly impressed with my half-hearted attempt. He roughly angled my face up before spitting on it a second time.

"Put your tongue out and lick my fuckin' foot!" he barked, his tone rank with impatience.

The big strong hunk was so dominant, so overbearing, that I couldn't do anything but obey.
I'd always longed to be dominated by a big, hot stud...and Connor certainly fit the bill, even if a little harsh.
His biceps were twice as big as mine and his skin-tight wrestling singlet revealed the torso of a greek god. A pair of massive thighs and muscular legs adorned the wrestling champ's lower body, only adding to his already imposing stature.

I settled my gaze back on his big sweaty foot, took a deep whiff of his man scent and let my tongue slid across it's soft, cheesy-tasting surface.
The taste it left on my tongue was funky to say the least.

I pulled back and recoiled in disgust, but the stud anticipated my move and was there to keep me in close.

I felt his muscles tense and felt his impatience grow.
Right away, I opened mouth and licked his foot a second time.

I could hear the jock breathing through his nose, could hear the small moans coming out of his mouth as I started worshipping his foot with a blind devotion.

I was loving this and so was Connor.

"Fuck yeah. Lick that fucking sweat off." he growled, using his free hand to rub his stiff member through the thin lycra covering his body.

I continued licking his big foot, while grinding my member on the hard floor beneath me.

I was nervous...really nervous! But this was just too good to be true.

The stud was a total god and I was at his feet, licking and worshipping him!

I let my eyes slowly roll upwards, allowing me to look at the jock's face, if only for an instant.
I was hoping to see something...an approving look or a smile, but instead I was met with Connor's cold glare.

Unable to hold up to his gaze, I quickly let my eyes plunge back to his foot and focused on licking it's entire surface...top to bottom.

I loved the way he looked down at me.

Even whilst I passionately worshipped his foot, sniffing it and licking it...the hunk continued staring down at me in a harsh, superior manner.
He was a total dom, through and through...and I was just some insect, a piece of meat to be toyed with and tossed around.

All good things come to an end and before I knew it, Matt came back into the room, returning from what appeared to be a fruitful search.

I looked at his hands, both of which held ropes, cords, straps and tape of all kind.

"Dude, I found loads of shit." the jock voiced out enthusiastically.

Connor pulled his foot away from my face and looked at what his friend had brought back.

"Good...now let's tie this fucker up." he said, sliding his saliva-covered foot back into it's moist shoe.

I breathed in and out nervously as both jocks started going through the equipment that would soon spell out my fate.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

BondageFreak my favourite chapter so far! :mrgreen: So descriptive and detailed. Easy to envision the power play and the sub and dom roles....
Banner by Bondagefreak
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Great chapter Bondagefreak... you're building it up big time!
Just curious why the coach has so much rope, cord, straps, and tape? I guess that's for another story, eh... or perhaps another chapter ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 5 - All Tied Up

The two jocks lost no time in stringing me up.
I tried pleading, but all my attempts to appeal to their mercy fell on deaf ears.

"Wait...I'll do what you tell me to do. I promise, you don't need to do this!" I cried out, begging Connor to let me go.

I knew he was in charge, so I didn't bother trying to plead with Matt.

The two jocks were on me, Matt using rope to tie up my feet, and Connor sitting on my back, working on tying my wrists together behind me.

The big blond jock grabbed me by the hair and yanked my head backwards, causing me to yelp in pain.
"Shut the fuck up." he growled, before going back to the bonds on my wrists.

The studs took their time trussing me up.
They were both really big and heavy and with both of them on top of me, I wasn't going anywhere.

As the rope securing my limbs got tighter and more secure, I started freaking out.

What were they gonna do to me?!
A thousand scenarios started running through my mind, driving me into a state of frenzied panic.

"Wait...please, no!" I begged over and over.

Connor however, was less than sympathetic to my pleas.

"Alright..." he calmly told his friend. "Let's shut him up for good."

I watched Matt walk up to Connor's locker and retrieve a foul-looking jockstrap from within the storage unit.
My eyes followed the jock, until the jockstrap was tossed over to Connor, who was sitting on top of me, his full weight on my back.

I thrashed my head from side to side, trying to avoid what I knew would be a very nasty gag.

Connor grabbed my hair and yanked my head up.
I moaned and whimpered. My whole body started shaking.
I was totally at his mercy and he knew it.

The stud held my head up and used his other hand to bunch up his worn jockstrap into a ball.

I couldn't help by nervously eye the pouch.
Connor's loincloth looked as dirty and as nasty as all the other ones lying on the ground.
The main difference was that Connor kept his shit together, making HIM solely responsible for the jockstrap's filthy state.

Even though it was inches away from my face, I could smell it's thick, heavy scent...a mixture of sweat, dried up cum and piss.
It looked even worse than it smelled and I could only guess how bad it tasted.

As much as I didn't want that thing in my mouth, I couldn't help but be aroused at the thought that this stud wanted to gag me with his own, personal underwear.

This wasn't just one of the ones off the ground that had been tossed from jock to jock. This was Connor's, and Connor's only.
The once-white fabric was now a dull yellowish-brown, stained from repeated long term use.
I could only guess how crusty the pouch was, but something told me I'd get to find out sooner rather than later...

"Open your fuckin' mouth. Open!" he yelled, holding the bunched up material in front of my face.

I didn't wanna make things any worse than they already were, but what he was asking me was really hard...even for someone who had a fetish for smelly jock gear.

Connor took a deep breath through his nose, his impatience bordering on anger.
"Alright, I'm gonna hold his mouth, you take his nose." I heard him instruct his friend.

They were gonna team up against me and force that disgusting jockstrap inside my mouth, whether I wanted to or not.
Then, Connor would most likely be even more pissed off that I'd resisted him in the first place.

Matt circled around and crouched down in front of my head.
Just as he started reaching down for my face, I opened my mouth wide and whimpered, indicating my surrender.

Connor hesitated for an instant, no doubt a little surprised by my sudden change of heart.

I was really hoping he'd show me mercy and reconsider, but my obedience wasn't rewarded the way I hoped it would be.

The hunk shoved his jockstrap pouch inside my mouth and stuffed it in all the way.

As the crusty material filled my mouth, the overwhelming taste of dried out cum and funky crotch sweat began assaulting my taste buds.

I moaned but the jock ignored me.
He just kept using his fingers to roughly push the material in, making sure each bit of it was stuffed behind my teeth and tightly packed inside my mouth.
By the time he was done stuffing his worn loincloth in my mouth, I could barely make a sound.

"Dude, pass me the tape." I heard him say.

I watched Matt walk back behind me, and in a matter of seconds, Connor had a thick roll of orange duct tape in hand.

The familiar sound of duct tape being unleashed from it's roll resounded in the small, dimly lit room. The hunky jock started wrapping layers of tape around my head, covering my whole lower face and sealing his crusty, cum-stained jockstrap inside my mouth.

"There...that'll keep you nice and quiet." he taunted, using his hands to pat down the orange tape around my face and neck.

I was so enthralled...so overwhelmed by the strong, bitter taste filling my mouth, that I barely registered his words.

My hands and feet were quickly strung up together in a tight hotgie, but I didn't care.

The only thing that mattered, was Connor's crusty old jockstrap and the taste of a thousand workouts slowly seeping out of the stained cloth.

I was forced to chew and suck on the hunky muscle god's wornout jockstrap.
The fabric that was stuffed in my mouth, had contained the stud's horny member during every workout over the past year, and had never been through a single wash in all that time.

The taste was so incredibly strong, yet I felt so incredibly horny!

I just loved how Connor had stuffed his wornout undies in my mouth.
He was so strong and dominant...it was almost a privilege to be sucking on his old loincloth like this.

I was now completely trussed up. Secured in a tight hogtie and gagged with the hunky dude's sweaty underwear.
I wasn't going anywhere and could no longer yell or scream for help.
I was Connor's prisoner.

The next thing I heard, nearly gave me a heart attack.

Connor started dialing a number on his phone and the first thing I heard was "Yo Don, what up?"

When I realised he was speaking to Donovan...the school's football star who's jockstrap I'd been caught sniffing ealier, my heart skipped a beat.

This was about to get really messy!

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oooooh, that jockstrap doesn't sound too good 8-)

Can't wait to see where this goes.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Wow, messy is likely an understatement! Very descriptive as always! Just a guess but I'm thinking Donovan won't be too happy about the violation of his gear ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 6 - The Phone Call

"Yo dude, guess what?" Connor spoke over the phone.
"You know how all these months our gear kept disappearing? Turns out this fag was breaking into the locker room and stealing our shit. Yeah!" he cheered enthusiastically. "Matt and I caught the punk red handed...and dude, when we busted him he was sniffing your shit!"

I felt a tingling sensation all over my face and knew I was blushing in shame.
Even though I was tightly gagged and hogtied, I couldn't help but shake and whimper uncontrollably.
Now another one of the jocks knew about my fetish.
Who else would they tell?

If this got out, I'd never show my face in school again.
I was really fucked!

"Yeah. We got him all tied up." I heard Connor say. "Okay, cool...we'll wait for you." he said before ending the call and slipping his phone back into his sports bag.

"Don's gonna be here in ten minutes." he told Matt before focusing his attention back on me.

Connor took a few minutes to check my bonds, making sure that the rope was tight and that the knots were out of reach.

Suddenly, the blond-haired jock reached for my head, pulled my face up and spat on me.

I hated the humiliation, but I loved it at the same time.
Connor was harsh and he wanted me to feel like shit...which I did.

I moaned loudly in my gag and rubbed my head against the floor in an attempt to wipe the saliva off my face.
This was really humiliating.

"Shut up!" he ordered, giving me a hard slap on the head.

The jock got up and went to his locker, where I noticed Matt slipping into a pair of red satin shorts and a white t-shirt.
Connor too started getting dressed and I couldn't help but notice that both jocks didn't change out of their wrestling singlets.
They kept the sweaty uniforms on and just put their regular clothes over it.

Connor put on a thick grey hoodie and slipped into a pair of dark trackies. He gave me a cold look when he noticed I was watching him.
Immediately, I averted my eyes and turned my head the other way, wanting to avoid that cold, commanding stare of his.

The stud came near me.
I saw his feet walk up to my face and right away I noticed he wasn't wearing any shoes.

I looked up, just in time to see him crouching down over me with both of his big workout trainers in hand.

He put his sneakers on the ground, next to where my head was resting, took the left shoe and slowly started loosening up the laces.

I watched the hunky blond-haired stud loosen his shoe up and watched as his fingers slowly pulled the shoe open, nice and wide.

I knew what he was about to do.
He was gonna push my face into that big, sweaty sneaker of his!

He just stood there, crouching over me, slowly opening up his sneaker right next to my face.
He was toying with me, making me watch what he was doing.

I looked at his handsome face and quickly started pleading with him through my eyes.
I whimpered and "mmmpphhed" lightly into my crusty, sour-tasting gag, hoping the big stud would show me mercy.

In truth, I wanted nothing more than to sniff the blond wrestling champ's stink old trainers, but at the same time, it made sense to pretend that I didn't want to.
Something told me that my captors, especially Connor, prefered it that way.
All things considered, it's much more fun forcing an unwilling victim to sniff your smelly sneakers than to have someone willingly do so...

Connor looked at me, a cocky smirk displayed on his handsome face.
He made me watch as he picked up his shoe and brought it to his face.
He took a quick whiff and immediately crinkled his nose in disgust.

"Phheeww! These bad boys reek!" he pointed out, more for the sake of teasing me than anything else.

Oh god, I was getting really hard down there!
Just seeing Connor sniff his own Reebok trainer and gag on his own stench, drove my sexual excitement to a whole other level.

All I wanted was for this big hunky jock to hold my face inside his shoe and force me to sniff his foul-smelling foot stench.

Connor quickly pulled his trainer away from his nose and opened it up even wider before angling it over my gagged face.

My eyes went wide when I saw the inside of the jock's old sneaker.

It looked absolutely worn-out and filthy in there!
I knew I was in trouble.

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Haha that shoe should keep him company until Donovan arrives... what is Don gonna do that Connor hasn't already :P
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hey Bondagefreak,
Just ran across this image in my files while looking for another athletic jock... would this be a fair representation of Connor (blonde on left) and Matt (brown haired on right)? 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Hey Bondagefreak,
Just ran across this image in my files while looking for another athletic jock... would this be a fair representation of Connor (blonde on left) and Matt (brown haired on right)? 8-)
Nice find, my friend! But you would know more than I.
I haven't read this story since 2014 and don't remember the characters or what they look like.
I still vaguely remember the plot, which unfortunately doesn't hold my interest anymore.

I'm re-posting this old story here from the archives, but am merely copy/pasting the chapters on this board without reading them.
Like I said, I consider this text to be of mediocre quality, so reading it is a bit of a pain.
I've been asked to repost this multiple times though and I'm still glad to see new faces and first time readers (such as yourself) enjoying this.

The photo is nice and the guys are athletic without being very buff (just like teen wrestlers should be).
The brown haired guy's body looks like Brad's from BaG; athletic and muscular.
Much better for wrestling than someone with Nick's heavy build.

The blond guy looks a little short to be one of the main Alpha-characters in my story, but that's just a detail.

If that's the way you imagine them, then I guess the photo is perfect.
Either way, you're not far off the mark.
Good work getting that photo on here, bud!

Hope you enjoy the next two chapters.

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I think I already commented on this story on the old forum. But yeah, I still love it and chapter 4 is my favorite! Nice to re-read the stories which played a big role in forming my kinky identity.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This story is so hot . I have blown countless loads . How you describe the unwashed jockstrap
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic