What a Great Way to Say Hello (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What a Great Way to Say Hello (M/F)

Post by JackMurray »

I had been seeing a woman for a couple months, and she was supposed to come over to my place and stay over night on a Friday night. I was doing my normal bachelor guy thing and trying to pick up my place when she called. She told me her sister was going to drop her off at my place if I could drive her home the next day. I could never get enough of her, so I was perfectly fine with that.

I finally heard my door bell ring. We had a very physical relationship, and our "greetings" were usually pretty memorable at this point. This time though, she seemed to be hanging back a little bit and she was even smiling at me almost shyly as I saw her sister's car drive off.

The first thing I noticed was she was wearing a long tan coat over some kind of short skirt with very strap-y high heels that showed off her long, lean legs in a way that I'm sure she knew would drive me wild. The next thing I noticed was that the jacket was hanging off her torso unusually, and I started to figure out what was happening.

I beckoned her inside, and shut the door behind u. I grabbed the lapels of her jacket to pull her face toward me, and kissed her hard while I took my time unbuttoning her coat to see what was underneath. She took a little step back, gave me her most coquettish smile, and shrugged off the coat. Underneath she was wearing a matching set of frilly pink panties and bra -- and her breasts looked spectacular as with her hands tied behind her back changed her posture in a delicious kind of way.

I very happily spent the next hour taking advantage of the situation. As both of us just laid in bed together later that night, I told her to thank her sister for dropping off the package for me;-)
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I like it Jack thanks for posting.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Well there is no other great way to say hello than than being greeted by a girl revealing her pink panties and bra! ☺

Thanks for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Well this is a fun little story. Wouldn't mind if it had a sequel :D
JackMurray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JackMurray »

Heh, I'd like to have a sequel to the real life experience that spawned that story, but add some ropes into it later somehow!

Consider me on it...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic