THE LOCKER ROOM THIEF (MMM/M) *NEW CHAPTER 8*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Msueta@2 wrote: 3 years ago This story is so hot . I have blown countless loads . How you describe the unwashed jockstrap
Haha, hopefully you're wearing a jockstrap yourself to catch all of your bountiful load, mate... you never know when a hot Alpha jock like Connor will need to use a crusty old rag like that to put a perv in his place :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 7 - Donovan's Arrival

The inside of Connor's old shoe looked nasty to say the least.
It's once white interior was now a mix of grey and brown...no doubt the result of several years worth accumulation of sweat, toe jam and sock lint.
On the sweat-stained inner sole, the number "13" was still visible, although most of it was faded out due to constant use and abuse.

"Here...take a whiff." Connor teased, holding the back of my head and slowly moving his smelly sneaker over my face, until my chin, mouth and nose disappeared inside it's warm interior.

I took a sniff and immediately let out a muffled cry for help.
I started going crazy, moaning and crying out into my gag, shaking my head from side to side...but nothing would do it.
The jock clamped his old Reebok trainer over my face and held it there, forcing me to take deep whiffs of his potent foot odour.
I loved smelling stinky sneakers and worn socks, but Connor's bad boys weren't just worn-out and stinky...they reeked! The putrid, funky scent that emanated from them was just so thick...so, strong and overbearing.

I moaned and fought my bonds, twisting and pulling against the rope that kept me secured in a tight hogtie.
The jockstrap gag filled my mouth completely and the tape was so tight and generously applied that I couldn't even move my jaw.
The big blond hunk held my head in his thick arms and kept his pungent sneaker clamped over my face.

Each new breath forced me to moan, beg and struggle with renewed fervor.

Connor finally pulled his reeking shoe off my face, allowing me to take a breath of fresh air.
My respite was short-lived however, and soon my face was back inside the jock's smelly old trainer, sniffing in it's stuffy, cheesy scent.

It continued like that for a while...
Connor would pull my face out of his sneaker, only to shove it back in a few seconds later.

His foot stench was absolutely horrid, but at the same time I loved every minute of being subjected to it. He was such a big, strong dude...and it made me so horny to be at his feet, sniffing those big size 13 sneakers of his.

Trapped between the hard floor and the weight of my hogtied body, the rock-hard member in my pants started throbbing and oozing pre-cum.

Connor's foot odour was so potent and overwhelming that I couldn't think straight.

I pleaded through my gag, begging him to remove his shoe from my face, but he wouldn't listen.
The hunky blond-haired stud loved having me sniff his stench and loved the power and control he had over me. I was his foot bitch and he'd have it no other way.

Suddenly, I realised Donovan was in the room, talking to Matt and Connor.

I didn't even hear him come in, so busy I was, trying to cope with the blond stud's filthy old shoe.
Even while talking to his buddy, Connor continued holding my head and pressing my face into his sneaker.

Eventually, he stopped and let my head go, allowing me to recover from the overbearing scent of his footwear.

"What are we gonna do with him?" I heard Donovan ask, his deep, masculine voice resounding across the cramped room.
I looked at the football stud, my face red in shame as I noted the differences and similarities he shared with the other Alpha male in the room, Connor.

Both jock's had a similar build.
Donovan was slightly taller, but Connor made up for the small height difference in bulk and muscle.
Connor's hair was a shade darker than Donovan's, but both studs shared the same pale blue eyes and sharp facial features that drove chicks mad.

I suddenly stopped focusing my attention on Donovan, and instead paid attention to what he and the others were saying.
After all, it might give me a clue as to what they were planning to do with me.

"We should let Chase, Rick and the other guys know..." Matt suggested.

"No" Connor immediately cut off. "For now, this stays between the three of us."

"Agreed" Donovan spoke.

Matt didn't say anything, but the expression on his face spoke clearly.
He obviously wasn't following Connor's line of thought.

"Dude. If we tell the others about this punk, they'll all want in on this." Connor explained. "I wanna keep this between the three of us for now, that way we don't have to share him the other guys."

"Yeah...okay." Matt finally answered, understanding the logic behind his buddy's argument.

"So...how d'you guys wanna do this?" Donovan asked.

I waited in quiet anticipation, but from the silence that suddenly reigned in the room, I knew that they didn't really have a plan yet.

A few seconds passed, until finally Connor spoke.

"We'll bring him to our dorm...that's the only thing I can think of right now." he said, obviously at a loss for other ideas.

"That's fine, I don't have anywhere to keep him." Donovan pointed out. "Anyways, you guys found him, so it's only fair that he stays with you."

It was settled. The three jocks were in agreement.
Whether I wanted to or not, I was gonna be spending the weekend at Connor and Matt's place.

"Okay...let's get the fuck outta here and bring this fucker to our place." Connor said, getting up and rubbing his hands together.

I watched Matt pick up stuff off the ground, old socks, worn jockstraps, cups and other gear. He gathered a bunch of stuff and started stuffing everything inside his black sports bag.

Donovan and Connor disappeared into the gym, only to come back with a really big hockey bag, which I assumed was in the coach's office.

"Alright, you take his feet, I'll take his shoulders." Connor instructed, and before I knew it, I was being lifted up off the ground and placed inside the big bag.

As soon as the two blond studs put me in the bag, they started grabbing stuff from off the floor and dumping it in with me.

My head was soon surrounded with stinky, worn gear and the bag was zipped up, sealing me in with all this funky-smelling stuff.

I tried moaning, but they just ignored me.

The bag smelled like sweat and body odour, and I couldn't do anything to get away from it.
The hogtie was starting to get really uncomfortable and here I was, sealed in and zipped up inside this big black sports bag.

I felt myself being lifted off the ground and I knew that we were leaving the locker room and leaving school.

Connor would take me to his dorm, for what promised to be a very crazy, very humiliating
weekend.

My dungeon awaits!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

His dungeon awaits indeed but not his chariot, it's already there... an amazingly dark, rank, tight, sweaty bag! Love that he's surrounded by all that ripe gear, apart from the hogtie that's getting uncomfortable, it must be pure heaven for him ;)

Great detail... as I'm quickly learning is the standard with you, Sir Bondagefreak :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'd almost forgotten about this scene with the big sneaker which was pushed repeatedly onto his face. That was so hot! Every time it seems like the ordeal is over... just to start over again. And it makes sure that the smell hits the nose every time, it's impossible to get used to it!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

This is getting good. I’d take him and chain him down to the bed to be Donovan’s
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

OMG... I can’t waiting to read the next chapter :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Batsox[/mention] Long time no see, mate!

I hope you'll be reading my newer works.
This piece is defunct and was only reposted as a request.
I have no plans to continue this tale, or even reread the parts that I copy/pasted from the old forum (through the WayBackMachine).

Right under this sentence, you'll see a link leading you to all my good works ;)

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

As soon as the two blond studs put me in the bag, they started grabbing stuff from off the floor and dumping it in with me.
Omigod! The poor fellow! 😳

What a weekend awaits him...😰
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Bondagefreak will probs be surprised this is getting bumped, and may be confused as to why I care

BUT

Weirdly enough he never posted the last written chapter: Chapter 8, so I thought that I may as well post it.

Chapter 8 - The Ride

It was a weird sensation being lifted up off the floor and being carried around in a bag like that.

I could hear their sneakered feet scramble across the floor as they carried me out of the building.
I heard a heavy door being pushed open, then another. As soon as we moved beyond that second big door, I could hear the faint chirping of birds and the sound of cars in the distance.
The sounds were muffled of course, but still perceptible.

I knew we were outside, in the college parking lot.

We walked for a bit...or rather, they walked and I followed, until we stopped and I was dumped onto the hard ground.

I heard one of the jocks playing with a set of keys and heard the doors of a vehicle being opened.
At first, I thought it was a car, but when I heard the sound of the rear door being slid open, I realised we were gonna take a ride in Donovan's van.

"You take the front, I'll sit in the back and make sure this punk stays put." I heard Connor say.

I felt myself being lifted up off the ground and felt my abdomen touch down on a soft, cushioned surface.
As soon as the van door slid closed, I heard the engine roar to life.

I felt my restaints get tighter and felt big straps tighten around the outside of my bag, pinning me to the padded material I was resting on.

I quickly put two and two together and realised I was on the van's large back seat...a cushioned surface capable to holding up to three passengers.
Connor must've used two of the seatbelts to restrain my hogtied body to the seat.
As if being hogtied and gagged wasn't enough, I was now securely strapped in and buckled up.

I knew, if I was gonna get out of this, I'd need a miracle.

Soon, the van started moving and we were under way.

I guess Connor couldn't resist the urge to toy with me, 'cause next thing I know, he unzips part of the bag and pulls my head out, before zipping it back up around my neck.

I was indeed lying on the back seat, my hogtied body taking up two spaces while Connor took the third.

The big blond hunk took a lot of space, and my head ended up resting right next to his thigh.

I started scanning the inside of the van, but Connor roughly grabbed my head and pushed it back down against the leather seat.
I moaned, but he tightened his grip and told me to shut up.

We drove for a minute or two, Connor still holding my holding my head down to the seat.

It was getting colder outside and the days were getting shorter.
I didn't know what time it was but I could only guess it was past seven, since the sun was starting to go down.

The campus wasn't far and I knew that we'd reach it in a few minutes.

That didn't stop Connor from having fun with me though.

The jock let go of my head and reached down for his feet.

The inside of the van quickly filled up with the wrestling champ's manly foot stench and I knew right away what that meant.

I started struggling and moaning in my gag, but I wasn't the only one who started objecting.

"Ah no! Dude! Come on!" Donovan and Matt complained in unison, before quickly opening the front windows.

Connor just chuckled at the unanimous complaints the three of us made.
These jocks were proud of their body odour and foot stench. They used it to prove how masculine they were, and Connor was no exception to that rule.

The jock brought up his sneaker and started undoing the laces, pulling it open so that it was wide enough to accomodate my face.

I looked up at the blond hunk and pleaded with him through my eyes, gently shaking my head from side to side, begging him not to make me sniff his smelly old shoe.

He took the time to look at my pleading face, to look into my pitiful eyes, his pale blue orbs peering down into mine.
He was so dominant, so confident that I stopped pleading, moaning or begging through my gag.
I knew I was gonna sniff his gym sneakers if he wanted me to.

I was at his complete mercy.

The jock finally pushed my head inside his big, moist sneaker and held it there, making me inhale his strong scent, forcing me to take it in and accept it.

I moaned and cried out, but it was all in vain.
I continued smelling the hunk's old trainer, until finally, the vehicle came to a halt and we had arrived at our destination.

Connor pulled his stinky sneaker off of my face and told me to shut up.

"If you don't stay quiet, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you when we're at my place." he warned, before pushing my head back into the hockey bag.

ZZZZZZZZZIP!
The bag was zipped closed and soon, all I could see was darkness.

I felt the seatbelt restraints being unbuckled and felt myself being picked up and dragged off the van seat.

A pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around my bagged body and soon my three captors and I were heading into the building where Connor's dorm was located.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago Bondagefreak will probs be surprised this is getting bumped, and may be confused as to why I care.
Weirdly enough he never posted the last written chapter: Chapter 8, so I thought that I may as well post it.
Hey buddy-boi. Thanks for posting this!
I don't even recall what this story is about nor do I intend on rereading it, but if you guys still find joy in reading my somewhat cringey earlier writings, then I'm happy to see my old stories being reposted. Carry on ;)

Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

This story is awesome!!
I can't wait to see what's next
I can already tell that it looks promising 😏
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Hornysub[/mention]
Hey buddy-boi. It seems that in your excitement to read this, you missed the note at the very top of the 1st chapter explaining that this is the repost of one of my unfinished, decade-old stories. As previously stated, I've no intention of revisiting this story. I have not reread it and have no recollection as to what it's about or where I was heading with it. If you'd like to continue where I left off, feel free to continue the story ;)

Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Wauw! Fantastic story. I can’t wait to to find out What happens next! 👍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic