BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I see another chapter came in. Nice to see Joey finally in on the mix. Big Mike is a real gentle giant not wanting to participate in the torture of the subs. I gotta believe that the others will wear him down at some point though :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Joey to the rescue :lol: :lol: The description sounds amazing, I'd love some wet and sweaty socks right to suck on.

Also, the little teaser as to what's in store for Steven has got me hooked!!!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great updates again Bondagefreak! I really love the chapters!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Another chapter that doesn’t disappoint. I don’t believe it a sock gag that isn’t putrid is he really one of the jocks 8-)

I love the hand gagging that was amazingly hot. And I can’t believe I’m saying this but Shawn showing a little bit of his devilish side has actually enamoured me to him a little. Bout time he showed some proper attention to our boy maybe he’s not the cold mechanical robotic blackmailer I have him pegged for.

350000 views is simply amazing a huge congrats to you for that
Last edited by Socksbound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Really glad to see Joey getting into the gag action! He is so hot and it's about time we get to see him in a bigger role and get a taste of what he has to offer ;) . Would love to chew on his wet with sweat socks! Seems like Steven agrees!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nice to see Joey getting in on the action, haha!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I'm happy Joey offered to have his socks washed inside Steven's mouth, as your description of Mike's socks makes me believe Steven would have puked his guts out. Steven's slowness in telling a story means that at the end of the chapter, the gag isn't even finished yet!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Congratulations on the 350,000 milestone! I started reading this story way back on the old site and have been keeping up with it here. I would have never thought way back then, that this would be a 229+ chapter story, so congratulations to that as well!! Since I've never introduced myself on the site, I am a straight guy and so some parts of the story are beyond my preferences. Even though there may be parts I do not enjoy (I hope you do not take offense to that), the story itself I do enjoy reading (if that makes any sense). Its your skill as a dang good author that keeps me reading on.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

OK, I'm definitely a fan of the first 15 or so chapters of part 2. I'm up to the end of chapter 45 and the 'climax' of that chapter seemed like a good place to stop and reflect.

As expected Steven's escape attempt failed very quickly. He really wasn't prepared and I'm not sure that his heart was truly in it. I'm glad that he decided to go back to Nick. I think it's better that he decided to accept his fate rather than be captured. It puts a different slant on the events which follow.

I love leather Daddy Nick with his jacket and gloves! He is wonderfully dominant but it's nice to see his more caring side come out as he 'takes care' of Steven (in more ways than one). I like that he has a new found respect for Steven and that he has decided that Steven needs to be kept in sight and kept in bondage for the rest of the trip. I love how he justifies the bondage to Steven as being required to keep him safe.

At last, Steven has admitted to himself that he fancies Nick! It's just a shame that he is so over-thinking things that he won't tell Nick because he's afraid he'll scare him off. I would have thought it was fairly clear that Nick has feelings for Steven - he certainly seems to get aroused whenever he is dominating him and Steven hasn't failed to notice this. I guess it's easy to forget how naïve Steven actually is. I guess he's not really come across the idea that the domination and submission can be valid parts of a relationship. Admittedly, Nick is sending mixed messages - I think he planned to turn Steven into his little bitch boy but I think he is developing deeper feelings that he is not sure how to deal with.

I'm glad Brad seems to have had the decency to give Steven and Nick some space - how much of that is his own doing and how much Nick's isn't clear. However, I fear the saying 'revenge is a dish best served cold' may apply here...
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
the little tidbits of humour in your review do no escape me, boy
I'm using the tried and tested British approach of using humour to cover up my insecurities! Actually, it's probably a good sign, life's too short to take most things, especially yourself, too seriously!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Red86[/mention] Thanks so much for your review, mate!
I'm so glad you were able to find your way back on here and enjoyed the early days of this story enough to come back to it.

Of course I'm not offended, bro! Quite the opposite.
It's very thrilling for me to get reviews from babes like [mention]BondageKitten[/mention] and straight guys like [mention]puffalover[/mention] and yourself! Considering the amount of explicit M/M stuff that goes on in this thread, it's nothing short of flattering to have this story followed by guys and girls who are not part of the original "target audience" ;) Thanks so much, bud.
I hope you'll continue to enjoy the less explicit parts and revel in the drawn out bondage scenes.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Hey, boy!
Thrilled to hear you've enjoyed the first half of the 2nd part.
You've officially read 20% of Steven's ongoing journey!

Your observations about Steven and Nick are really on point.
Without spilling the beans, I think Steven's fears (what he fears most in relation to opening up to Nick) will become truly apparent just a few chapters ahead of where you're currently at. And you're right, Nick really is sending mixed messages and playing his part in adding to the uncertainty. Both of them are contributing to the confusion, and it's quite perceptive of you to pick up on that.

Having briefly gone back to those earlier scenes, it's come to my attention that the visual aids and illustrations are of small size and poor quality. The first two parts in particular could use a fair amount of editing and re-polishing.

As your fellow readers will attest, the visual aids, the artwork and the photos will become much better and more prominently featured as you make your way further into the story.

I think you'll be pleased with the use of larger, better quality illustrations later on.
It's also come to my attention that there are no illustrated size charts in the earlier portions of the story.

I'll be fixing that fairly soon.
But to better put the size difference between Nick, Brad and Steven into perspective, and to better help you understand why little Steven constantly refers to Nick as being huge, and incredibly buff and heavy, here's the official size chart for those three:

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"Good." he answered sternly. "Oh and one more thing..." he continued. "You don't call me Nick anymore. Until I say otherwise, you call me Master Nick. Understood?"

I couldn't help but look at him in surprise. He was positively glowing with confidence and pride. The hunky jock was taking my week of captivity VERY seriously.

"Yes Ni...Master Nick" I quickly corrected.

"And you call me Master Brad." my other captor ordered, sporting a cocky smirk.

This was getting ridiculous, I thought to myself.
Who the hell did they take themselves for?
Truth be known, I was more afraid than angry. But most of all, I was humiliated.
You were right, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], things do start to turn after Chapters 5 and 6. Turn very nicely, IMHO! ;)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Part 2 complete.

Nick had to go and spoil things by choosing to gag Steven with that sponge, at least it entertained Brad! I'm glad Nick had the decency to apologise when he finds out and he and Steven do share a nice moment getting their own back.

Another great feeding scene and Steven discovers the perils of modern digital storage media!

I loved the final sleeping bag scene, with Steven strapped up tightly inside, gagged and wearing a gas mask we cycle back round to the beginning of the story. Nick taking his time to really tease Steven before finally gagging him is brilliant and I love the idea of the two jocks playing video games whilst Steven is left stored and (largely) ignored at their feet. It's great how the gas mask can be used to control what the wearer is smelling (or reduce or cut off their air all together).

Steven finally getting his revenge on Brad is great although I think he could have probably got the same result without embellishing his story to Nick. I love the image of Steven standing on the side lines and getting turned on whilst Nick and Brad wrestle and Nick finally binds, gags and tapes up Brad (I've always liked the image of the coffee table hogtie). I also like the element of jeopardy in this scene - what happens if Brad gets the upper hand?

Sadly all actions have consequences and whilst Steven got a brief moment of revenge he has now lost the opportunity to enjoy the rest of the trip with Nick - things seemed to be going quite well in the bedroom on that last night. Funny how the one compromise in Nick's plan, having to use Brad's cottage, has such a massive impact on the plot. I like the imagery of the fantasy fading - making things work in real life can be much harder and I'm sure things have changed for all three characters. Thankfully this is only the end of the beginning...

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you pre-empted me on the visual aids! I was going to say I particularly enjoyed some of the pictures in the later sections of part 2 and a definite shout out to [mention]lk3869[/mention] for his pieces of fan art. Great to hear that there is more of that to come. The size chart is also useful and really highlights the size difference between Steven and the two jocks. (I have to confess, I was a slightly naughty puppy and did flick through the story before I started reading so I had seen the chart!) As I said before, I identify with Steven but I do have a reasonable height and weight advantage over him! It's also great to know that my posts are helping to make the reading experience better for those that follow.

Onwards to Part 3!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
I'm so thrilled that you've enjoyed Steven's tale enough to read through fifty chapters in only a couple of days!
Thank you so much for the taking the time to share your input and thoughts with us.
It means a lot to me and I know for a fact that many readers really enjoy them as well.
Thankfully this is only the end of the beginning...
You're entirely correct in that assessment.
The ending of Part II indeed marks the conclusion of something significant, but the start of something new.

Hopefully you'll be pleased enough with the outcome and the events Steven sets in motion at the start of Part III.

I may be mistaken, but judging from your profile and the things you've revealed about yourself so far, Bound & Gagged Part III should speak to you on a much more personal and relatable level than the first two parts did.

Keep us posted on your progress, boy!

Thanks so much for all the incredible comments support, guys!

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
[mention]TiedNW[/mention]
[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
[mention]Red86[/mention]
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Before I forget.....to add to your list
bondagefreak: "By the way, since I now know what makes your clock tick so-to-speak, I hope you're keeping track of the ever growing list we started:"
  • Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
    Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross*
    Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots.
    Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs.
    Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode.
    Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers.
    Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers.
    Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove.
    Nick handgagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks.
    Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers.
    Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris')
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins.
    Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers.
    Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe.
    Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap.
    Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 230 - THE TASTE OF JUSTICE
Friday, May 22 (2:30 PM)

With my arms taped down and my body completely restrained inside a cocoon of extra sticky, unescapable duct tape, I could literally do nothing as Shawn held my head up in place and forced the mighty stuffing past my lips.
The gag consisted of none other than his own roommate's big, sweaty Nike sock.
A very humiliating gag, to say the least.

Think about it!
I was a guest at Shawn's place and had done nothing to deserve the treatment I was getting.
I'd been ganged up on, restrained and mummified from head to toe.

One of the guys who'd participated in my demise and whom I hardly even knew, had peeled his big, sweaty sock off and tossed it over to Kyle, so that it could be used as a gag to prevent me from calling for help.

I was to be gagged and have my freedom of speech revoked.
By all accounts, that was already humiliating enough. But even more humiliating was the gag itself!

My mouth wasn't going to be plugged with some rubber bulb or some random cloth.
No. My mouth was going to be stuffed with some college dude's well-worn SOCK! Right off his foot. And a sweaty one at that!

Listen, I'm not saying that I wasn't happy to be gagged with Joey's sock.
The man was stunningly handsome and incredibly pleasant to look at.
I'm just saying that it was incredibly humiliating to be at the receiving end of such a gag, not to mention be laughed at and teased.

Had Nick or Shawn been the ones to furnish my gag, it would've undoubtedly been awful-tasting, but not nearly as downright humiliating.
They knew me. And so it wouldn't have been entirely unfitting for them to wanna gag me with their socks.
Even Joshua's socks serving as my gag wouldn't have been nearly as bizarre. We had a connection, he and I.

But Joey was a man I didn't know and with whom I'd had virtually no dealings with.

Kyle and Chris might've acquiesced had they been pressed to sacrifice one of their socks. But neither of them were comfortable enough around me to even suggest such a bold and daring move.

That's why everyone in the room was pretty much flabbergasted and taken aback when Joey casually tore off his sneaker and threw his sweaty sock over to Kyle.

My admiration for the man quite simply skyrocketed, and although I hated Phil's guts for imposing his worn socks on others -like Joey just had- I knew it was a sign of unmistakable brazenness and self-confidence. Qualities I admired more often than not.

Suffice to say, I offered no resistance as hot stud Joey's big sweaty sock filled my mouth and overwhelmed my orifice.
As far as gags went, this one was mighty big. And I couldn't help but blush at the fact that everyone in the room seemed to be giggling and chuckling at the fact that my eyes were bulging and that gagging noises were beginning to spring forth out of my well-packed mouth.

Shawn made short work of my pleas, and by the time he was done, my gaping orifice was packed FULL with his handsome roommate's big, sweaty black sock. So full in fact, that I couldn't close my lips around it or get my teeth to touch.

"Yeah, he won't be calling for help through that gag." Chris laughed, drawing amused chuckles from everyone else in the room, including Mike.

A very wide strip of tape was pressed down on top of my bulging, sock-stuffed lips, and a similarly wide strip was then severed from off the roll and pressed down over my eyes, effectively blindfolding me.

As soon as my sense of sight was removed, my world became a world of darkness and a world of sounds.

I spent the next three-and-a-half hours, just lying there, testing the inescapability of my over-the-top duct tape prison and listening to the various sounds and noises that filled the apartment living room.

The laughing, talking and generally jovial atmosphere was occasionally punctuated by some heavily-muffled choking noises coming from the other mummy in the room; Josh.

From the noises he was making and from the intensity of his screams, I could tell he was still very much within sniffing range of Big Mike's ridiculously pungent socked soles.

Much to the poor lad's dismay, aside from a quick bout of teasing every half hour or so, the guys in the apartment largely ignored him and spoke over his cries.

I also got the feeling that even though Mike was showing signs of unease, that he also got some sort of secret enjoyment from the fact that Josh was paying the price for his folly and that justice was being served.

How could I NOT come to that conclusion?
Everyone had made it amply clear to Mike that his feet stank of death and that his socks smelled like absolute shit!
And yet, the cool-tempered giant made NO move to try and remedy the situation and made NO move to put some distance between his sock-clad soles and the heavily gagged, screaming prisoner's tape-clad face.

He just sat there and played his game, no doubt occasionally glancing down to see Joshua writhing and gagging each time those little nostrils of his were forced to flare open.

And as for the gag in Joshua's mouth, the gentle giant had previously been quite vehement in his opposition of it.
But strangely enough, no protests or words of disapproval came out of his mouth now that the deed was done.

The straw-haired teen-devil was being forced to suck and gag on his oversized hockey pouch, and as much as Mike would probably never openly admit it, everyone in the room knew that he was smirking on the inside.

I felt kinda bad for Josh.
But the more I thought about it, the more I found the whole concept of his capture and ensuing predicament to be mind-bogglingly arousing!

Thanks to superhero comics -among other things- we were pretty much conditioned to believe that torment was only inflicted upon the righteous people, at the hands of mean-spirited would-be villains. Everyone knew that Joker was the one who tormented good guys and that Batman and Spiderman were the ones who brought evil-doers to justice, by handing them over to local authorities.

The roles, however, seemed as though they'd been reversed here.

Big Mike was very much the good guy, and Joshua was the feisty teen-devil who'd been caught causing serious grief and mischief.
The fact that my devilish, blue-eyed friend was now gagging on good-man Mike's extremely pungent loincloth and choking on the fetid smell of his toxic socks, was probably one of the hottest things I'd ever witnessed.

This was justice done right and role reversal at its best.

Suck on that pouch and sniff those socks, Josh.
Taste and smell the justice!

The afternoon continued much as I described.

I spent hours mewling pathetically beneath my gag, futilely trying to defeat my duct tape prison, whilst at the same time trying and failing to call for help through college-stud Joey's big, sweaty sock.

Much to my great relief, I was positioned far enough from Mike's feet not to have to suffer their unbearable stench.

But when the 6 PM mark finally came and all the guys spread out and left the living room to start making supper, I fell prey to an unmistakably worse fate.

Mike's gaming console was powered off and the local sports channel was turned on.
The volume was loud enough so that it could be watched and heard from all the way into the kitchen...which invariably meant that my attempts to call for help -and Joshua's- would easily be drowned out and rendered futile.

Everything was okay at first, right up until I heard some indistinct screaming coming from poor Joshua's heavily-gagged mouth.

His screams sounded pretty genuine, causing me to panic and quickly produce screams of my own.
I was convinced that he was in some sort of trouble and desperately wanted to alert the guys responsible for keeping us safe.

Unfortunately for both of us, Shawn was in the shower, and Mike, Chris, Kyle and Joey were all ganged up in the kitchen, drinking beer, making supper and talking about sports.

Joshua's screams eventually subsided and were quickly replaced by angry-sounding yells and growls.

Phew. At least he was still alive and breathing, I thought to myself.

A few moments went by, and everything went calm again. Right up until I felt an unknown presence crouch down next to my helpless form and a set of nimble fingers clawing and grasping at the tape that covered my eyes.

The duct tape was really sticky and hard to remove, especially the strips that covered my eyes and mouth since they were plastered onto underlying tape layers and not on my skin.

It took a few seconds for those fingers to finally get a good grip on the tape.

I cried out and moaned approvingly, thinking that one of the guys had been sent to check up on me or something.
Imagine the look of utter shock on my face when the tape was finally removed from my eyes, causing my would-be saviour's identity to be revealed.

It was PHIL!

"Hhhhmmppphh! Hhhhhmmmphhh!"

BOUND & GAGGED KINK INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS, FOLLOWED BY THE APPROPRIATE KINK/FETISH TAGS FEATURED WITHIN EACH CHAPTER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I totally get Steven's reluctance or nervousness around someone he doesn't really know, that's juts kinda been his luck since he moved in with Nick. I think some of the guys are warming up to him though, which hopefully will ease that anxiety.

Seeing Steven and Josh as those ducttaped mummies is one of the best sights ever! Steven was definitely lucky to be away from Mike's socks, but looks like that luck ran out. I was excited and nervous when I heard Josh crying out, or trying too, but I had a feeling it was gonna Phil when Steven's eyes were :( :(...I have a feeling his attention is gonna be on Steven, who's got no one to protect him at the moment.

Maybe Nick and Zack will show up and put them all in their place :P :P
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
I felt kinda bad for Josh.
But the more I thought about it, the more I found the whole concept of his capture and ensuing predicament to be mind-bogglingly arousing!
This is my exactly how I’m feeling about the situation at the moment too.

I knew fill would be in on it soon. God I hope Shawn puts that dweeb in tight mummification too gag him with big mikes socks that would be great. I feel as though it’s not gonna happen.

Wonderful chapter again my apprehension about Josh’s treatment may have been an over reaction. I just hope Nick gets some retribution for Stevens treatment in his time under Shawn’s care.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, taste the justice? Oh, Steven, you're adorable... and hot as a mummy. I just hope whatever Phil has planned isn't TOO awful...
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago
Maybe Nick and Zack will show up and put them all in their place :P :P
I hope so too, my friend!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I agree with Steven: it is truly humiliating to be gagged with the socks of a dude you barely know. But at the same time, he begged for it by making noise in the beginning and he willingly accepted the gag. Furthermore, I haven't heard him complaining about the taste/smell, so I think Steven enjoys it. ;)

I'm glad to see Phil again. :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ah Phil!!! Figures. Like Joshua is now Big Mike's foot bitch (kind of), little Steven is going to be Phil's whether he likes it or not :lol:

This chapter was great to capture the scene re-iterating what was happening. And also how it set up the room for the current climate as Phil enters the picture. Typical Phil move too, he moves on from Josh to Steven likely as he sees the opportunity to exercise his whims with no retaliation from his buddy. You know Steven doesn't have any support right now. Josh gets to hear what will happen next :lol:

Loved the poetic justice line "Taste the Justice" I seriously chuckled...

I wonder what Steven's face looked like to Phil when the tape was removed revealing what Steven thought was going to be his saviour but in an instant turned to his fate! :lol: :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Steven is so shook he didn't even mention how fucked he is.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Being tightly bound and looking at someone else bound as tightly... what can be better?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

See I love the humiliation of Steven being gagged with the sock of a guy he doesn't really know. It's just such an alpha move on Joey's part. I do feel for Steven though. Being gagged with a sock that big must be really uncomfortable. I tried gagging myself with my own sock before which I imagine wasn't nearly as big as Joey's sweaty tube sock, but I couldn't close my mouth!

Uh oh Phil is back in the picture and nobody is there to supervise. Steven is in big trouble!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Up to chapter 61 now and just about to meet Shawn...

It feels like the writing has gone up a level compared to parts 1 and 2 (they were already at a really good level!) and I'm finding the story harder and harder to put down. Whilst reading the first few chapters I completely forgot about my cup of tea and that is high praise from an Englishman!

I guess it's because we've gone from the more traditional kidnap and camping fantasy of the first 2 parts to something much more grounded in everyday life. Things are becoming more consensual and Nick and Steven are opening up (both to themselves and each other). We've been drawn in and now we are putty in [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s hands!

I love the fact that you are not afraid to explore difficult subjects within your story. It's horrible to see the depression that Steven has fallen into following his experiences but it is also completely believable given his tendency to overthink and make assumptions about other people's thoughts. It's terrible that he thinks Nick would reject him given how long they've been good friends. Thankfully, at his lowest ebb he turns to Nick for help and, of course, Nick takes him in.

I love the power dynamic that develops in Steven's new life without any need to resort to bondage or sex. It's great that more normal life is given the same amount of time and detail as some of the more erotic scenes. Having fun is great but life has to go on as well.

Great to see a new character make an appearance. I'm not sure I've seen enough of Jeremy yet to say too much about him but it's great that Steven has a fellow submissive to talk to and it's good to see Jeremy draw things out of Steven. I like how worldly-wise Steven thinks he's become. It's fun to watch them bond and nearly get into trouble together. I also like the small amount of jealousy that develops. It's also interesting to see two different dom styles - I think I definitely prefer Daddy Nick over Master Brad! I also like the potentially darker undertones in the Brad/Jeremy relationship - is Brad abusing Jeremy? In a dominant/submissive relationship that line can be quite blurred - another difficult topic. Finally, I'm glad to see that Steven didn't drive too much of a wedge between Nick and Brad. Brad may be a dick but he keeps the plot interesting and I'm sure he hasn't forgotten what happened in the cabin...

It's brilliant how you bring reality to your story, wonderfully illustrated with the blowjob scene. It didn't go quite to plan but that's life and that's OK. It's a wonderful moment between Steven and Nick. If I remember correctly it was very much the opposite problem my first time!

Great bit of public service broadcasting with the dangers of self bondage. Lovely to watch Steven deciding on his gag and working out how to tie himself up but, as Nick says, he really should have just asked Nick for 'help' (it's much more fun to play with others). I'm sure it's given Nick a lot to think about. On the subject of Nick, I still feel there's an awful lot we don't really know about him, what's driving him?

I'm really trying to keep things brief but there is just so much to think about and so many layers to your writing. I'm sure there are hints and foreshadowing that I've missed!

Lastly, I'm also really enjoying reading the comments from everyone else along with the story. It adds a great extra level to the reading experience.
I may be mistaken, but judging from your profile and the things you've revealed about yourself so far, Bound & Gagged Part III should speak to you on a much more personal and relatable level than the first two parts did.
That's the trouble with authors, they're just too good at judging character!

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago We've been drawn in and now we are putty in @bondagefreak's hands!
That's true, I love your reviews because they make me aware (again) of what a masterpiece this story is. Not only the characters in the story are subject to the fate Bondagefreak decides for them, but we, the readers, are affected by his decisions as well. The wide range of emotions that is shown in this story makes it something we can all relate to. Although I live my kinky life on a much smaller scale and a lower level, I can relate to what happens to Steven, Nick and the other guys. I think it is precisely because the difficult parts are included.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic