The Houseguest (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Houseguest (M/F)

Post by DioA »

When your parents are college professors, you always seem to have one of their friend’s offsprings treating your guest bedroom like a bed and breakfast. Oftentimes it just means that you’re going to have to make awkward small talk with a stranger at the breakfast table, however sometimes it does have benefits. This week their friends Fred and Janice had their daughter Jenna touring the campus.

Jenna was my favorite out of the kids my parents would force me to hang out with. She was kind of dorky, but always willing to play along. She would play Star Wars, cops and robbers, cowboys and indians, pirates, just about anything. One time I did tie her to the swing set, just a rope around her waist and a pair of toy handcuffs. It was completely innocent. I never had a crush on her growing up.

This morning at the breakfast table she was still the same big dork she always has been. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun. The sweatshirt she bought at the bookstore yesterday already had a stain on the sleeve from this morning's coffee. She was wearing pink pajama pants with big blue snowflakes and big purple fuzzy socks.

“Jenna, I’m so sorry that we won’t be in tonight.” my mother said. “I completely forgot that we agreed to be guest panelists.”

“Oh it’s fine Dr. Huchendorf.” she said. “You don’t have to entertain me. I’m just happy that I didn’t have to stay in a cramped residence hall for the tour.”

“Oh you know you can always stay with us.” Mom said. “It’ll be nice for Alex to have a babysitter while we’re away.”

“I know.” Jenna said. “I don’t know what the little guy would do without me. He might starve to death.”

“We’re the same age.” I said.

“Okay, but girls mature faster than boys.” she replied. “

My parents left for the airport after breakfast. I went into the den and started watching The Princess Bride. Jenna followed me in and sat down on the couch next to me. “Move over.” she said. “And quit being a blanket hog. I’m freezing.”

She started leaning on me. I moved over, thinking I was taking up too much room. She grabbed one of the pillows on the end, put it on my lap, and then put her head down. She sprawled out over the couch. “Can I help you?” I asked.

“Shh, we’re getting to the good part.”

We watched a few more movies. day. Later that evening, after the movie was over she got up and headed up stairs. After a while I went up to check on her. When I got to the guest room I almost thought there was an intruder in the house. I don’t know what happened to Jenna, but she looked completely different. She had flat ironed her hair, letting down her lovely blonde locks. She had applied red eyeshadow, her lips were a dark matte red. Gone was the sweatshirt, she had on a cream colored sweater. I never noticed how perky her bust was. She had on a mini red skirt with thick black pantyhose and red cable knit socks.

“Hey, what’s with all this?” I ask.

“I’m going out. I met a guy on the tour. He said that he’d give me the full experience. I can’t wait to go to the bars.”

“Uh, no you’re not. If you get caught at one they automatically throw out your application. You won’t ever get in.”

“Oh, you’re such a goody two shoes.”

I noticed that I wasn’t going to change her mind. I knew I’d have to do something to save her from herself. I went into my room and grabbed some cotton rope that I used to use to tie up an ex girlfriend along with a roll of duct tape. I went back to the guest room and caught her as she was putting on a pair of chunky boots. “Hey, what do you have there?”

I didn’t give her time to react. I tackled her onto the bed and grabbed her wrist, rolling her over. I took the rope, held it in between my teeth, and grabbed her other wrist. She was asking what the hell I was doing, thrashing around, trying to get away. I put her palms together and started wrapping the rope around her wrist. I cinched the rope, keeping the knots away from her fingers. I then reached down and grabbed her legs. I took her ankles and tied them together. I then got off of her and turned her back over.

She was only bound at the wrist and ankles, but I wouldn’t let her up. Initially she was screaming into the mattress, but now that she was face up I had to find a new way to silence her. I quickly put my hand over her mouth, hand gagging her. I saw that she left her fuzzy socks from this morning on the ground next to the bed. I had a sly smile on my face and I picked them up. I balled one up in my hand and looked at her. I took my hand off her mouth.

“No, don’t you dare-hmmph.” she said as I stuffed the sock in her mouth. She was trying to push it out with her tongue, but I kept it in place as I shoved the other sock in there. I then started taking strips of duct tape off the roll and placed one strip across her mouth, sealing her lips together. I then placed a strip above and a strip below the initial one. After making an X pattern over the tape, I added one last strip over it all.

I looked into my captives eyes. I pushed her back down on the bed. She started rolling around, but not like she was trying to escape. She was testing her bounds, mewing into her gag. She then rolled over and put her butt in the air, almost as if she was putting on a show for me.

I was starting to get the feeling that she was enjoying this.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice! Will there be more?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Yeah, I’ll have part 2 up tonight. I’m glad you liked it.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Part II

I went back into my room to get more rope. My mother called as I was gathering more supplies. “Alex, I’m so sorry, but it turns out this is a three day seminar that we signed up for. You’re father and I won’t be home before Jenna leaves. Can you put her on? I want to apologize.”

“Oh I’m sorry Mom, she’s a bit tied up at the moment but I’ll pass the message along. I’ll make sure she gets to the airport alright. You and Dad don’t worry about a thing. I love you.” I said.

She said goodbye and hung up the phone. Oh man, if they’re going to be gone all this time I’m set to have a quite enjoyable weekend. I gathered up my binding materials in my arms and headed back towards the guest room. As I opened the door, I found Jenna trying to open the door and escape. “No you don’t.” I said and picked her up around her waist and under her arms, enjoying pressing her chest into mine.

I set her face down back on the bed. Untying her wrist, they didn’t stay free for long. I folded her arms behind her, putting them into a box tie. I then put a breast harness on her. I took this time to help myself to a few handfuls of her breast. Under her gag escaped a few moans. It wasn’t like she was staying stop, rather she was approving of this. Since I was on top of her, I was pressed up against her womanhood. I felt the warmth grow from it, my own warmth growing in tandem with it.

Deciding that her legs looked a little bit too free, I begrudgingly got off of her. I picked up her bound ankles, feeling the silky texture of her nylons. I added rope above and below her knees, feeling myself grow the more I stroked her. I then stood her up, circling around her. Inspecting every knot, looking for any way for her to wriggle free. I used this chance to feel around her breast and thighs. I then took her face in my hand and made her look into my eyes.

I became lost for a second in her blue eyes. It was like getting lost looking at the ocean. I snapped back to my present situation. I saw her longing for me. I could sense that she wanted to be played with. I also noticed how quiet her phone has been. “You know, for someone who was just about to go on a date, I noticed how quiet your phone is. I know if I had a pretty date that I’d be going crazy thinking about where she was.” I said.

I saw her face turn red. “I think that you got all dressed up so that I wouldn't think of you like a girl that my parents forced me to be nice to. I think that you made up the date so that I’d be jealous. I also think that you’re liking this. I don’t know if you heard, but my parents are going to be gone for the next three days. During those three days, I think that I’m going to teach you what happens when you make me jealous.”

Her eyes grew wide. “You’ve got two options. One is I can leave you to untie yourself, if you can untie yourself. Two is that you can do whatever I say for the next three days. That way you’ll get breaks from this, you’ll get to eat, use the bathroom. It’s up to you.”

I then laid her down on the bed. I took a scarf she brought and folded it into a band. I tied it over her eyes, blindfolding her. “I’ll give you an hour to think about it.” I said. I then took another piece of rope and connected the rope around her ankles to the ones around her breasts. I put her in a semi loose hogtie so that she can move enough without being able to fall off the bed.
I stood back and admired my handy work. I took her phone and facetimed myself. I angled her phone so that I could see her. I went into the bathroom and looked down at my manhood. It was fully erect and throbbing. I got undressed and stepped into the shower. I set my phone up so that I could make sure that Jenna was still fine. I was so aroused by her movements, her moans that I couldn’t help myself. I started stroking myself, finding myself coming to a quick release. I was kind of embarrassed how quickly that I came. I’m glad I got the first one out alone.

Once I got out of the shower I took out my electric razor and started some minor self grooming. I put on cologne and aftershave, trying my best to smell appealing. I went into my room and put on a pair of jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I then walked back into the guest room. “Have you made up your mind?” I asked.

Jenna nodded and mmmphed into her gag. “Are you going with option one?”

She loudly moaned into her gag and shook her head no. “Are you going with option two?”

She shook her head yes. “Are you sure?” I asked. “You’ll be my slave right up until I take you to the airport. It won’t be easy for you. I’ll make sure of it. Having a gorgeous woman like you under my control, I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to let you go.”

She agreed to this. I undid her hog tie and let her move her legs again. I laid her on her back and straddled her. I planted my lips over her gagged lips. I kissed her on the forehead, her cheeks, and her neck. I used my hands to massage her chest and her ass. “Your skirt is getting in the way.” I told her, removing the article of clothing.

I then used the rope that I had used to hogtie her to fashion a crotch rope. She let out a long moan as I cinched tight the rope. I saw her rocking her hips back and forth. I laid her face down and started dry humping her. I was in ecstasy.

I then went over to her suitcase and looked for anything that I might dress her in next. In the middle compartment I found a travel sized vibrator. I had a fiendish little idea. I tied the little devil to her crotch rope and put it on a low setting. It was as if she was struck by lightning.

I then untied her shoes, tickling her socked feet. She started laughing underneath her gag. I then placed them up to my face. I normally don’t care much for feet, but I did kiss hers a few times. I could tell she was enjoying the foot worship.

I felt an orgasam build in her. Her breathing became shorter, her body was bucking in its bonds. High pitched moans came out from under the socks in her mouth. After her body went limp I undid the crotch rope and turned off the vibrator. “Okay, now that you’ve had one, and I’ve had one, next time we'll have to have one together.” I said as I laid next to her, spooning her and stroking the silky nylon on her legs.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very nice story, looking forward to the next part!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thank you, I'd have more written if I didn't have papers due this week. Being a college student isn't as fun as I'm writing it to be.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was really wonderful!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Excellent writing! This checks all the boxes of what I love in bondage stories. I can’t wait to see what comes next!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thank you all for your comments, it makes it easier for me to keep interest in the piece. I hope part three doesn't disappoint.

Part III

I decided that I better give Jenna some water. I went down stairs and poured some out of the water filter. I grabbed a metal straw because I thought it might be easier for her. I debated getting her something to eat, but I thought that I better wait until I planned a longer break for her.

I found her as I left her. “Now, I’m planning on giving you some water. I’m going to take your gag out, but that isn’t an invitation to say anything. I don’t want for you to talk unless I ask you a question, understood?”

She nodded her head yes. I left her blind fold on as I slowly peeled the duct tape off her lips. I then pulled out the purple fuzzy socks that I had stuffed in there earlier. They were damp, stings of her saliva breaking as I pulled them out. She didn’t say anything, so I sat her up and put the straw in her mouth. She sipped the water, being careful not to gulp it. I could tell she was letting the water put the moisture back in her mouth. When she was done I put the glass on the side table.

I looked down on my “slave.” I couldn’t believe that she used to be this little dork that I always thought was kinda annoying. All I could think about was kissing her, holding her, fucking her. I took her face in my hands and put my lips on her lips. I felt her kissing me back, pressing her chest up against me. “I’m going to untie you. You can behave right?” I asked.

“Yes master.” she said. I instantly became erect again. I started undoing the rope around her legs, then I freed her ankles. I massaged her legs as the blood flowed back into them. I then undid the ropes around her breast, finally freeing her arms. I undid the scarf from around her eyes. Her eyes fluttered, adjusting to the light.

“Stand up.” I told her. She tried to swing her feet around and get up off the bed, but she hadn’t quite gotten her mobility back. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up. I made her stand still as I walked around her, inspecting her. Gone was her skirt and shoes. Her sweater, pantyhose, and socks were all that was left.

“Lift up your arms.” I grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it up over her head. She was wearing a black lace bra, her perky little nipples poking out. I continued marveling at her. Standing behind her, I reached underneath her arms and gently started to massage her breast while I started kissing her face and neck. Then I undid the clasp on her bra, watching the tension release. I peeled the bra off of her shoulders, leaving her naked from the waist up. I continued fondling her.

I could feel her excitement building. She started to get a little bit too loud. I then sat her down on the bed. I grabbed some black silk scarves and tied her wrist to opposite sides of the bedpost. I then used another one to blindfold her again. “I need to find a way to make you quiet again.”

I took one of her ankles and peeled off one of her socks, then I did the same with the other. I then slipped my hand under her nylons and started rolling them down her legs, leaving her only in her panties that matched her bra. The one that I had discarded earlier and now rest on the floor. I then took off her panties, turning them inside out.

I planted my lips on her sweet lips again. Kissing her was an indescribable feeling. I cradled her face in my hands as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I felt her pulling me closer. I found myself instinctually dry humping her. She started moaning, becoming a little too loud. I placed my hand over her lips. “You can’t stay quiet now, can you?”

“I guess you’ll have to find some way to shut me up.” she replied.

I took her panties and stuffed them into her mouth, placing the crotch part on her tongue, letting her taste her own excitement. I placed my hand over her mouth, keeping the panties in. I then grabbed her used tights and put the middle section inside her, pushing the panties deeper in her mouth. I wound the legs around her head, cleave gagging her. I tied them off behind her head. I then stuffed the feet in her mouth, not leaving anything dangling.

I then looked over my handiwork. I stood up and took off my own clothes. Grabbing the vibrator, I turned it on and used it to tickle her feet. I ran it up and down her arms and legs. Her breast and her thighs weren’t safe from the excitement it brought. I sucked on her nipples as I put the vibrator up to her slit. My finger entered her with no problem, she was practically dripping. I felt her building to a climax. I abruptly stopped the vibrator and pulled away from her. “I said that we would share the next one.”

She moaned loudly, clearly displeased with my antics. I held myself, slowly pressing against her. I felt myself being welcomed in. I started to rock my hips back and forth, slowly increasing pace. I felt her breathing become more ragged. I continued to fuck her while I took the little vibrator and held it up to her clit. I felt her strain against her bonds. I felt the bed shake. I felt the world shake. I shut my eyes because everything was too blurry, I thought that I was going to have motion sickness.

Then I felt the tension inside myself release. I reached the apex of my experience. It was like I was on a swing and I had just gone as high as I could and stopped there in the air, just for a moment. I felt that she was there too. I felt an outcry of pleasure come from her.

I sank back down, growing soft inside her. I felt myself come out of her. I was laying on her chest, my arms around her. I then got up to use the bathroom. After that, I went into my parents bathroom and turned on their whirlpool tub. I added some bath salts and a lavender bubble bath to it.

I then went back into the guest room and undid her gag. I pulled the moist panites from her mouth, giving her some water. I undid the scarves from around her wrist and took off her blindfold. “Follow me, I have a reward for you.”

Jenna didn’t say anything. She got up to use the bathroom. I then took her hand in mine and walked over to the master bath. I turned off the hot water and got in. Jenna got in on top of me. I finally had released all of my sexual tension with her, now I felt that I was enjoying everything else about her. I enjoyed the weight that she put on me, the warmth that she had was very healing. Holding her just brought my anxiety down.

“Mmph, I’ve never been taken like that before.” Jenna said. “Usually my girlfriend will only tie me up if I beg her, and then even then she doesn’t really enjoy it.”

“Girlfriend?” I asked. “I didn’t just help you do something horrible, did I?”

“Oh no.” Jenna said. “We have an open relationship. Really we’re more like besties that fuck some times. I’ll show you a picture of her, her mother is vietnamese so she's rather small, but she’s gorgeous. She has the best complexion. I really like to hold her down and make her give me head.”

If I could’ve gotten hard again I would have. “Uh-huh. Tell me more about her.” I said.

“Well, I know that she likes it when someone takes control.”

“Okay.”

“She’s actually thinking of coming here.”

“Go on.”

“She wanted to tour the campus. Maybe she could stay with you?”

“I think I could arrange that.”

“Do you think she could get the same treatment that I got?”

“I’m sure I could arrange that.”

“Then maybe if we both decided to come here, you could entertain us.”

“I think that I could.”

“Maybe even come over and fuck us silly?”

“I would like nothing more. But you’re going to have to be careful, I might never be able to let you go.”

“Oh, that wouldn’t be so bad.”

I planted a kiss on her cheek. As we laid there, soaking in the warm water I thought about all the wonderful things that I could do to her. To her girlfriend. To both of them. So many ideas, so many of them that I didn’t want to do in my parents house. I thought about what I was potentially going to get to do. If I could sell what I was going to do, a way for people to see it, I’d have more money than what I’d know what to do with.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Very nice story! Hope there's a sequel! 😀
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Very good!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I totally missed that story! Hot stuff :)
GaggyGabby
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggyGabby »

Wow, this was great! I have to say, the promise of more is almost too much!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Hey everyone, thanks for your comments. I'm sorry the next part isn't longer, I'll have more done tomorrow.

That night I fell asleep wrapped around Jenna. Neither one of us had put clothes back on after drying off. I wrapped myself around her, enjoying the floral scent of her hair. Lavender-something, I think that’s what it was. She fell asleep before I did, and she has the cutest little snore.

I woke up with more morning wood than a forest. Jenna was still asleep, so I figured I’d rouse her. I started lightly kissing her neck. My hand wrapped around her and started fondling her breast. She shook a little, not wanting to wake up. “Ugh, can’t this wait?”

Being a master, I didn’t like my slave back talking to me. I then rolled her over, face side up, and handgagged her. “I don’t remember you having a choice. You said that you were mine until you left. Now it’s time for your punishment for disobedience.”

She shook her head in mock terror. I grabbed her wrist and attracted them to ropes I had hidden behind the headboard. I then took her face in my hands and planted me lips on hers. While her eyes were closed, I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a ball gag. I popped it in her mouth and buckled it behind her head. I then started to put my mouth on her nipples, using my tongue to stimulate them. I could tell from her moans that she was enjoying this.

I moved my hands to her inner thigh, moving towards her sex. She was already dripping wet. I didn’t take long before I entered her, putting her ankles next to my ears. She was quite flexible. I lost track of time, feeling my tension release. As I pulled out, I collapsed on her chest. I then fell asleep again with her still tied to the bed. I found that her lovely breast made for quite perfect pillows.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Looking forward to more!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely story, and has potential to go much further. How will he cope with two girls to tie?!
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

This is a story I really enjoyed! Great tie-ups and very sensual! I wonder how the tying of two girls will go?
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Somehow Jenna managed to fall back asleep despite the ball gag in her mouth. I decided to waker her back up by undoing her gag and bonds, following by gently placing my lips on hers. She started waking up. I whispered in her ear “good morning gorgeous.”

She tried to respond, but her voice was hoarse. I grabbed her water bottle off the nightstand and gave it to her. After she took a drink, she said “thanks babe, good morning.”

I laid in bed for a while after. She had her head resting on my chest, her leg draped over mine. Eventually we had to get up. She followed me into the shower, taking the loofa from me. She started by placing it on my chest. Scrubbing in circles, she went down my front, up my back. Aftering getting rinsed, she took the shampoo and lathered it into my hair. There’s just a special kind of clean you get when someone else washes you.

I then returned the favor. I half scrubbed, half groped her. After rinsing her, I got out of the shower. She stayed in. I went to the guest room and got a change of clothes for her. I got out a pink thong, gray sweatpants and sweatshirt with a graphic on it that looked like it was from the 90’s, and a pair of purple fuzzy socks. I placed them in the bathroom. I then went to my room and got dressed. I put on a black t-shirt and a pair of sweat-shorts with a floral pattern on them.

Jenna came out dressed in the outfit I got for her. “You forgot to leave me a bra.” she said.

I went over to her, wrapped my arm around her waist, and placed one hand on her chest. “Oh, so I did. Oops.”
She laughed. “Now babe, you can either go down stairs and make breakfast, or I can tie you to the kitchen chair while I cook. It’s up to you.”

She chose to cook. I’ll spare you the details, she just made an omelette with spinach and feta cheese.

After breakfast I asked her what she wanted to do. She said “Well, since I finally have someone to tie me up, I feel like I should be taking advantage of it.”

I went upstairs and grabbed my bag of rope and a down comforter. As an afterthought I grabbed my camera. In the living room I spread out the comforter. Standing her on the comforter, I pulled out the camera. “Pose.” I told her.

“No, babe, stop. I don’t have any makeup on.”

“Don’t worry it’s just for me.” I said. She grabbed a fist full of hair and bit her lip. I got a great snapshot of that. I then grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. I put her forearms parallel to each other. Tying her arms in a box tie, I completed a breast harness with the rest of the length of rope. I got another picture of my progress. Grabbing more rope, I made a loop and tied it around her waist. I then tied a knot and threaded it between her legs, tying a crotch rope on her. Pulling it tight, I secured it. I took another picture.

I then got on my knees and tied rope above and below her knees. I got back up, another photo, and helped her down to the ground. I grabbed her ankles, taking off the sock on her right foot. Wrapping rope around her ankles, I cinched them off. I took another pic, with her discarded sock visible. “Why did you take my sock off-mmpph!”

I shoved her sock in her mouth, grabbing a roll of duct tape. I took off three strips and placed them over her mouth, smoothing out the tape. Continuing our photo shoot, I said “that’s why.” She rolled around on the ground, struggling. “Whoops, I think I missed something.”

I took another length of rope and tied her ankles to her breast harness, hogtying her. I tickled her, grabbed her breast, and tugged on her crotch rope. I then whispered in her ear “Don’t worry honey, this is only until I think of something better” and then I kissed her on the cheek.

“Mmmph!”
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

Love a hogtie and duct tape gag any day ;)

Maybe he has something like a suspension planned for her? Something humiliating for her girlfriend to come to before she is taken from behind and bound and gagged while Jenna can only watch. Maybe she ends up kneeling down, chin up sharing a two-way ball gag with the declined suspended Jenna?

Of course Jenna owns the girl and you own Jenna so naturally you can do whatever you like with both of them.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

This is an awesome story, it feels like it's progressing at just the right pace and your description of the scenes is really hot. You know just how much detail to include as well, it makes this very easy to read. Looking forward to more!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thanks everyone from your comments. I'm glad to see that people are enjoying this.

Watching Jenna struggle on the floor renewed my exhausted libido. I got down on the comforter with her and “tested her bounds,” meaning I played with her chest. The ropes around her caused her breast to be more prominent. “Are you ticklish?” I asked her.

“Mmpph-nmpph.” I could tell she was lying through her gag. I started with her exposed foot, moving to her neck, armpits. She started laughing like crazy. Tears started to well in her eyes. I then started tugging on her crotch rope. Her laughs turned to moans. She became visibly aroused. I undid the rope connecting her feet to her back. When I removed the crotch rope she looked at me as if to say “What the fuck are you doing?”

What I was doing was pulling down her pants and panties. She was dripping wet. I placed her on the couch, he knees on the ground and her ass facing me. I entered her, causing her to squeal. After a few strokes, I pulled out and slipped a vibrating cock ring on. Turning it on turned me on. When I reentered her, her moans became short, her breathing became jagged. I could feel that she was about to cum, I was as well.

I pulled away from her, feeling drained. I kissed her lips, well, I kissed the tape on her lips. I started to untie her. We went to the bathroom to clean up. While I was waiting for her to be done, I went downstairs to my prop closet. I have made a few short films, I love being a director. It’s just another way to get people to do what I want. For one of my movies I had a left over straight jacket. I grabbed that, some microfoam tape, a sponge, and a pair of white thigh high socks with three black stripes at the top.

I came back upstairs to find her laying on the couch. She had taken off her other sock, but other than that she was wearing the same thing. “What do you have there?” she asked.

“Well, I’m concerned.” I said. “I think that you might be a danger to yourself and others. I need to place you under psych eval.”

“I’m not crazy.” she acted. “You’ll never take me alive.”

I then grabbed her and took her shirt off. I then forced the straight jacket on her, buckling the straps to wrap her arms around her. I then slipped her pants off, leaving her lower half naked. I slid the socks up her legs, then I tied her ankles together. “I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to keep you from biting your tongue.”

I had dampened the sponge ball, sticking it in her mouth. I placed a few strips of the microfoam tape over her lips. She played the part of a mental patient well. She struggled and thrashed about, trying to free her arms from the straightjacket. “Well, we’re still waiting on your test results. Meanwhile I’m going to start you on cuddle therapy.”

Pushing her down on the couch, I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. Occasionally, I would fondle her breast and grope her ass. Then I pulled a hitachi magic wand from under the cushion and started using it on her. I started by putting it on her neck, her armpits, then on to her nipples, and her inner thigh. Turning the setting down to its lowest setting, I tied it next to her sex. I heard her moan into her gag. She started grinding on me, trying to get the full pleasure the wand was denying her. I swung my leg over her, pinning her down. “Not yet.”

I dozed off, laying there with her. The sponge did its job in keeping her quiet. I’d take her soft moans and the low vibrations over any white noise machine.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Mmm, I'd agree [mention]DioA[/mention] that sounds a wonderful sound to fall asleep to!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Very enjoyable and well written story, good balance of bondage, character interaction, and sexual teasing going on
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I woke up with Jenna bucking like wild, trying to find release after being teased for so long. I was happy to oblige. Without giving everything away, she found relief with her legs on my back and my face in her crotch. Hearing her moans escape from under her gag drove me wild. There was something satisfying about bringing her this much pleasure.

After she finished, I removed her gag and started making out, letting her taste herself on my lips. I asked her “Are you hungry?”

“Oh gosh I’m starving.”

“I don’t feel like cooking, do you?”

“No, not really.”

“Let’s go get sushi.”

So I untied her and we got dressed. She put on a brown sweater and jeans with winter boots. We drove to the sushi place, my hand on her thigh. Since I didn’t tie her up the rest of her visit, I’ll spare the more boring details. I arranged to have her girlfriend stay with my parents during her visit. It sounds like I’ll have another house guest soon.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Interlude

One day I'm going about my normal business when my phone rings. It's Jenna on face time. We'd been talking ever since she left. I answered the call, finding out that she was wearing a nylon body stocking. Her hair and make up was flawlessly done. "Hey you." she says. "I have something that I want to show you."

"Ooh, I'm excited." I said. She switched to the back camera. I was a petite figure encase in nylon. She was wriggling around, moaning through the gag in her mouth.

"I have her all encased in pantyhose with a rather delicious pair of panties in her mouth. I think I should just ship her to you like this." Jenna said. She looked over at her girlfriend. "Oh, do you like that idea?"

"I can't wait."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic