Always Wear Your Mask (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Always Wear Your Mask (F/F)

Post by DioA »

Janice was tired of all these people at her mall not wearing their mask. Guys in red hats brazenly criticizing people for wearing them while claiming that the “chinese virus” is a hoax, punk teenagers wearing their masks down around their chin, and the “Karens” throwing a massive fit about their rights being taken away from them.

Stephanie was a Karen in all but name. Janice sighed whenever she walked into her store, taking a deep breath and trying to keep her composure. She tried to return things that were clearly worn, attempted to use coupons that expired months ago, and complained when someone didn’t give into her insane demands. Janice had held contempt for her for years, but the pandemic brought it all to a head. She walked into the store wearing Lululemon leggings, a grey pullover sweater, and white sneakers and started browsing. The mask she was wearing was thin, loose, and barely covering her mouth. It looked like it might have been made of lace. She picked out a blue dress and went over to the counter, demanding the dressing room to be unlocked.

“Thank god you people finally had enough sense to reopen your dressing rooms. I was just sure that you’d go out of business and this place would turn into one of those horrid calendar stores for Christmas.” Stephanie complained.

“You know you really should be wearing a proper mask.” Janice said. “And it’s supposed to cover your nose, otherwise it does nothing to stop the spread.

“Listen here.” Stephenie replied. “Your manager would not like hearing you speak to me like that. I spend a lot of money here, and they wouldn’t want to lose the business over a fake virus. So open the door, or we’re going to have a problem.”

Janice held her tongue and opened the door for her. Often she could let it go, but this woman had provoked her. Janice’s daughter was a nurse who called her after every shift in tears. The combination of losing patients along with having to work every day since June and the fear of her dying lead Janice to her breaking point. This caused her to grab the roll of packing tape and a proper disposable mask and head into the dressing room.

Stephanie was a complete bitch, but she was a trophy wife. She was in her early thirties while her husband was in his late sixties. Her perky chest was the result of the best breast money could buy. Her long blonde hair was filled with expensive extensions. Her waist was still firm and slim, mostly because she never had any children. She had taken off her clothes and a mask, standing there in her bra and panties with two little white ankle socks. “What the fuck are you doing in here?!?”

Janice didn’t respond, she just pushed her up against the wall, pulling her hands behind her back. She struggled with every bit of strength that she had, but it was useless. Janice, while she looked like a normal woman, was stronger than most men. She grew up on a farm and was able to bale hay and chop firewood better than her brothers. She held the stuck up bitch against her will, wrapping tape around her wrist. She then wrapped the tape above and below her breast.

From there Janice put her on the ground and taped up her ankles. She did the same above and below her knees. Stephanie was begging to be let go, but Janice paid no mind to her. “Stuff a sock in it, bitch.”

That’s exactly what Janice did. She peeled Stephanie’s socks off of her feet and tried to put them in her mouth. When she refused, Janice pitched her nose, causing her to have to open her mouth. She jammed them in and sealed them with a few strips of tape. She then rolled her onto her back. Stephanie had her thighs and calves taped together and her wrists taped to her waist. Janice then took the mask and placed it over her face, properly covering it for the first time.

“If I come back and find that you’ve taken this off you’re going to be in big trouble.” Janice warned.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
After dragging Stephanie into the supply closet, Janice went back to work. She had a few customers filter through, but no one stayed long. It was a Wednesday, and Wednesdays just aren't busy. After she closed down the store, she went in to check on Stephanie.

Her makeup was stained with tears. The mask that was put on her was on the other side of the room. “What did I tell you bitch?”

Stephaine started crying again. Janice wasn’t having any of it. She put the mask back on her face and laid her face down. She spent a good time spanking the bound woman. She stopped when her ass was bright red. “I know what to do with you.”

Janice placed her inside of a large box and loaded it up on a cart. She brought it down to the freight entrance. She loaded it into the back of her truck and started driving home. Janice was divorced and lived alone in a large farm house. After she left that sorry bastard she used to call her husband, she finally acknowledged that she was more attracted to other women. She had a long affair with a rather kinky gal. She loved to be tied up and tormented.

Janice took Stephanie out of the box and cut the tape on her legs. Stephanie had worked off the mask again, so Janice picked it back up and put it in her back pocket. Janice then grabbed a fist full of her hair and led her into the house’s basement. Inside an old cellar Janice had built a dungeon. There was a wide assortment of different toys. Stephine started crying again, so Janice took a blindfold off the wall and bucleked it on her. She then grabbed a riding crop and whipped her most sensitive areas. “Keep fidgeting and you’ll regret it.”

She took off her panties and put them on the table. Smothering lubricant on her pussy and in her ass, Janice then led her over to a chair in the middle of the room with two pegs sticking out of it. Stephaie was lowered onto the chair, with both pegs finding their way inside of her. Steaphine let out a low moan through her gag. Janice then strapped her legs at the ankles and knees to the chair. She then cut the tape off of her arms. She pulled her bra off, letting Stephanie's boobs swing free. She strapped her midsection to the chair and her wrist handcuffed behind her. Janice then took the tape off of her mouth, stuffed her panties in her mouth along with the socks, and popped a ball gag in on top of everything. Janice fastened it tightly behind her head. She couldn't make a sound.

Janice stood back to admire her work. “Ooh, I know what’s missing.” she said. She played with her nipples, causing them to become erect. She then used butterfly clamps on her nipples. “Don’t worry, when this pandemic is over and it’s safe to resume normal life I’ll probably let you out.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Janice did a great job! :D
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Excellent story. Good premise, good writing. Good bondage.

Whoops I've dropped my mask too ;) :D :twisted: ;)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'm suddenly imagining Janice having a whole socially distanced dungeon full of 'Karens'.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Love the sock gag. Also love how you incorporate a mask as well! Keep up the great work
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

"Janice then took the tape off of her mouth, stuffed her panties in her mouth along with the socks, and popped a ball gag in on top of everything. Janice fastened it tightly behind her head. She couldn't make a sound."
Some peace and quiet finally eh? Love the style, would be excited to read a part 2 :D
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Janice did a great job! :D
She would like to say thank you!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago Excellent story. Good premise, good writing. Good bondage.

Whoops I've dropped my mask too ;) :D :twisted: ;)
I'd be careful doing that around Janice. It's a large farmhouse. I heard that Janice is looking for someone to watch the anti-masker while she's at work. I could PM you with how she's offering compensation. 😉
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago I'm suddenly imagining Janice having a whole socially distanced dungeon full of 'Karens'.
She has to room for them. I might have to describe the other people she needs to have shelter in place.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 3 years ago Great story. Love the sock gag. Also love how you incorporate a mask as well! Keep up the great work
Some good has to come from wearing these masks (besides stopping the spread of covid-19). Thank you!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

MuscularFreak wrote: 3 years ago "Janice then took the tape off of her mouth, stuffed her panties in her mouth along with the socks, and popped a ball gag in on top of everything. Janice fastened it tightly behind her head. She couldn't make a sound."
Some peace and quiet finally eh? Love the style, would be excited to read a part 2 :D
Thank you! I'll definitely be working on part 2.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago I'm suddenly imagining Janice having a whole socially distanced dungeon full of 'Karens'.
All of them gagged.....I mean masked.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good Story Nice Gagging and Good Way to treat a Karen who doesn't want to wear a mask. Can't wait to see and read part 2
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Has Janice found any more guests for her dungeon yet? Or will we get to see how she is going to convince the Stephanie to change her mind about masks? Or both?

Eagerly awaiting pt 2.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

As someone who works in customer service I can definitely appreciate this haha
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thank you everyone for your comments, here's part two.

“I can’t believe I keep having to tell this woman to wear her mask up over her nose.” Janice thought to herself. It looked as if she had just gotten out of the office. Janice felt her temper rise. She thought that she needed to teach her a lesson. It was all too easy for her when the woman came over to the counter.

“Hi, I was wondering if you could open the dressing rooms up for me real quick.” She said, her mask slipping down over her nose again.

“Of course, right this way. You know you’re really supposed to have that over your nose.” Janice replied.

“Oh yeah, you’re right.” she replied, not bothering to fix her mask.

Janice led her into the back and instead of going left to the dressing rooms she opened the door on the right to the supply closet. “This doesn’t look like the dressing room WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

Janice didn’t respond, she just grabbed the woman’s wrist and pulled them behind her back. There was a stack of pantyhose in their packaging, they had been recalled due to an issue with the waistband, but this wouldn’t matter for what Janice had in mind. Taking her wrist, she led her over to a pole in the room and tied her wrist behind her back using the pantyhose. She was now tied around the pole.

Janice then did the same to her elbows and tied them together around the pole. She then wadded up a pair and stuffed them in her mouth, pulling off her mask in the process. Using another pair of pantyhose, she stuffed the waistband in her mouth and used the legs to cleave gag the other woman.

Then she had the woman get down to the floor. She had her kneel on the ground and tied her ankles together behind the pole. Janice then connected her wrist and ankle bounds, hogtying her around the pole. Using another pair, she tied her neck to the pair, not enough to stop the air or blood flow, but enough for her not to be able to move her head. After placing her mask back on the bound woman’s face, Janice took the legs of another pair of pantyhose and hooded her.

Janice then stood up to admire her work. The skirt the other woman had been wearing had ridden up. Janice then unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her chest after pulling down her bra. “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” she asked.

The bound woman’s low moans were all the encouragement that Janice needed. She then proceeded to grope the woman for a few minutes. “Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be back.” Janice said as she shut off the lights and locked the door.
At the end of her shift Janice returned for her captive. She looked into the other woman’s eyes, seeing her momentarily blinded after being in complete darkness. She undid the pantyhose that bound her to the pole. Janice then places the other woman in a large create, hog tying her inside of it. She takes a look through the other woman’s purse, finding her ID card. “Carol, is it.” She nods yes in response. “Carol, I’m going to teach you the consequences of not wearing your mask.”
After the drive back to the farmhouse Carol is unloaded into the house. With Stephanie still in the basement, she is taken into the master bedroom. Janice goes into her bathroom and returns with a glass of water. It is off color. “I’m sure you're thirsty.”

Carol is suspicious of it, but Janice knows what to do. She unstuffs’ Carol’s mouth, proceeding to replace it with a ring gag. She then pours the water down Carol’s mouth, massaging her neck as it goes down. Lightheaded, Carol quickly falls asleep.

Carol wakes back up not being able to move her fingers. She looks down at her hands to see bondage mittens had been locked on them with two purple and gold pom-poms stuck on them. She opens her eyes to see that she’s strapped to a chair. Her clothes had been removed. She was now wearing a purple and gold cheerleader uniform with knee high white socks, tan tights and white trainers. She had a white ball gag in her mouth, keeping some piece of fabric in her mouth.

Carol then heard the door open. In walked Janice with another woman dressed in the same cheerleader outfit. She had a similar ball gag in her mouth. She was chained like a prisoner being transferred.

“I hope you two are ready for practice. I want to hear you cheer through those panties in your mouth.”

The two women, the cuffs on their wrist and ankles, did their best to cheer. They waved their pom poms, lifted their skirts, and tried to please the woman with their keys to freedom. After they were done Janice took Carol and Stephanie to the play room. They were both hogtied with vibrators strapped to their pussys. They laid their moaning, trying to use each other to get free, but only found that rubbing up against the other woman’s silk tights made them more hot and bothered.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I absolutely love it :D :D :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'm failing to see this as a deterrent from not wearing a mask. ;)
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago I absolutely love it :D :D :D
I’m so glad!!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago I'm failing to see this as a deterrent from not wearing a mask. ;)
Well then the question becomes do you wear the mask or quarantine in place 😂😂
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Oooh in. I really like where this is going. How about someone in your shop who wears he mask but refuses to wear shoes :lol: :lol: :lol:
No a bit.cold.for.that at present.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Do carol and Stephanie escape? Do they want to?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic