Short Story: Birthday (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Short Story: Birthday (F/F)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Hello again (: I’m back with another short story. Not as proud of this one, but I’ll post anyways. If it gets bad reviews, I’ll take it down. As always, if you read, please please please comment. There is no such thing as a bad critique. Be specific and let me know what you think!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was that time of year again, my birthday.

While normally preferring to keep to myself and just enjoy a day of relaxation, I had allowed myself to be convinced by my friends to go to the club on my birthday night. Katie, a tall blonde, and Roxanne, a Cuban girl, had spent all week convincing me. I finally succumbed after finding a sexy dress on sale while we were shopping the day before.

I checked my phone clock, 7:30. They would be here soon. I applied the last touch of dark eyeliner and flipped my hair back. I’m about 5’6” ish with long brown hair and matching brown eyes. My skin had a naturally tan to it. My body was thin but with some curve to it, due to all those years playing soccer.

I let my hands trace down my hips in my dress. It was a black one piece sparkles with glitter. It went down to my upper thigh but had a slit on my right thigh that almost reached my panty line.

Scandalous, I thought. I had felt so bold trying it on, but now that I was actually about to wear it out in public, I was nervous.

I quickly put on some black lipstick to match my dress, again, not my style but that’s what happens when you let your friends peer pressure you. I sat down on the toilet and grabbed my heels.

They were a matching pair of sparkling strappy stilettos. I crossed my legs and slipped my foot into the first one.

*Beep* *Beep*

My friends were here. I sighed nervously. Here’s to getting out of my comfort zone, I thought.

I strapped on my other heel, grabbed my phone and wallet and quickly walked out to the car. Katie was wearing a red dress with black heels, and Roxanne was wearing a purple dress with matching flats.

“You look soooo cute Chels!” Katie says from the drivers seat as I climb in.

“Are you sure? I feel kinda slutty..” I say as I slide in and close the door, piling down my dress as I do.

“It’s your birthdayyyyy..” Roxanne says as she rolls her eyes. “We are going to the hottest club in town. You should be dressed hot!”

“Okay okay...” I smile a little and enjoy the ride. It was about 20 minutes later when we arrived.

It wasn’t in the best part of town, but you could tell that no one cared. Nice cars lined the street outside as people were lined up to get in.

“My friend is going to let us in, you ready Chels?” Katie asks as we all step out.

“Yeah yeah, of course..” I smile slightly. Our heels click as we all walk together past the line and to the door.

“Mark said we should just let you to let us in?” Katie said to the bouncer.

“Is it...Katie, Roxanne and Chelsey?” He asks. We all nod. “Alright, go on in. Enjoy your night!” He smiles and lets us through.

Of course they take me right over to the bar. I wasn’t much of a drinker. In fact, I can’t stand it, but Katie and Roxanne would not take no for an answer.

I start to take in my surroundings as they pour shots. The club was not as large as it looked from the outside. It had a bar in the back and one in the front with tables along the left side of the building. A dance floor was on the right side with a DJ stand mounted on the wall.

Blue lights bounced all over the dark walls as popular dance songs played from the DJ’s speakers.

Three nasty shots in, and we headed to the dance floor. My head was spinning already as I let my body swing to the music. Glad I left my phone and wallet in the car, I thought.

Roxanne wandered off to the left to dance with some tall guy. Katie stayed to my right, and we danced together.

Suddenly, a group of like, ten people all filed onto the dance floor. Someone bumped into me and I found myself being pushed to the other side away from Katie. She didn’t seem to notice and started dancing with one of the girls that piled in.

I felt dizzy, but somehow, my body kept with the beat. A guy put his hands on my hips and tried to dance, but I pushed him off and stumbled farther into the mob of people.

I stopped for a second, nervous that I couldn’t see my friends. Cmon Chels, just enjoy yourself. You love to dance, I told myself.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and let myself be in the music. I started to let my body go. The beat slowed and I matched my movement to the rhythm.

After what felt like minutes but was only a few seconds, I opened my eyes. To my surprise, there was a woman inches from my face, matching her body to mine. She was wearing a black top, silver mini skirt and white Jordans shoes.

She was probably an inch taller then me with black hair and dark eyes made darker by her makeup. Her hair was piled to her right side and hung down past her shoulders while the left side of her head was shaved down.

I fell out of the rhythm as I almost jumped in surprise at house close she was. Her hands quickly went around the back of my neck and brought me back to matching her movements.

The beat started to pick up to a really fast speed. I was definitely not a great dancer, but I could tell she was a pro. She let her hands fall to my hips as she guided me up tight against her body. She pushed me faster and faster until the beat finally dropped and the DJ switched the song to a slow beat with heavy bass.

My face turned a shade of red as I felt myself breathing heavy. “You-you’re a really good dancer..” I say in between breaths.

She says nothing but her eyes sparkle at me as she smiles through her red lipstick.

“I-I think I’m gonna take a break and find my friends...” I say loudly as the bass drowns out all sounds.

She cups her ear and mouth that she can’t hear me. As I step in close to repeat myself, she pulls me close and kisses me on the lips.

“Mmmm!—mmmm...” I resist at first but find myself enjoying it. I feel her hand rub up against my thighs as she pulls me with her, keeping our lips locked.

As she pulls me off the dance floor, near the back corner, she finally breaks out kiss. “I’m sorry!” She finally speaks in a somewhat accented voice. “I just couldn’t hear you in there..” she says sarcastically and rolls her big eyes.

“Ummm...okay?” I say awkwardly, taken aback a little at her rude tone. She ignores me and grabs my hand and starts pulling me to the back side of the club.

“Wait! I should find my friends first! I don’t have my phone..” I say as I stumble along in my heels.

“Look, you don’t need your friends tonight. You’re with me now.” She talks over her shoulder as she pulls me into this dark room in the back. She pushes me on the cushioned seat lining the back as I recognize that it is one of the rooms reserved for lap dances and such.

She closes the curtain and walks quickly back over to me. “Hey, you’re a great dancer, but I don’t know you and I’d really like to find my frie-mmmmph!” I say before I am cut off my her hand firmly over my mouth.

“Shhhh..I knew from the moment I saw you that I wanted you...so just shut up. Don’t fight me or you’ll regret it.” She whispers harshly and let’s go of my mouth.

“I’ll get security if you don’t let me out!” I say bravely. She just laughs at me in reply. “They’d be on my side, my dad owns the place.”

I try to stand but do so too quickly and fall back against the cushions. “Careful princess. You really are a lightweight, aren’t you?” She says sharply as she rummages underneath the couch.

She pulls out a roll of silver duct tape and a dog leash. Before I can resist, she wraps my wrists together in front of me and pushes me on the floor.

“Ouch, hey!” I glare at her as she places one foot on my back to hold me down while she wraps my ankles in tape.

“I told you to shutup..” she snaps at me and smears a piece of tape sloppily over my lips.
“Mmmphhhh!!” I yell into my new gag.

She pulls me to my knees and positions me in front of the couch. She then snaps a dog collar around my neck and attaches the leash. “Let’s see how quickly you learn..” she sits down in front of me.

Under normal circumstances, I would be beyond turned on, but she was was treating me like I was trash to her. Still, I felt myself start to get damp.

She crosses her legs in front of me, dangling one of her all white Jordan’s in my face. “Lick.” She commands and roughly rips off the tape.

I glare at her as I slowly start to lick the laces of her shoes. I hated myself for loving this, and I knew she could tell. But how did she know I was into this? I though.

She smiled at me and relaxed. She removed her shoe and held it over my nose. “Smell.” She commanded again. I let myself deeply inhale her shoe smell. It was hot and sweaty from dancing but smelled sweet. “Kiss my sock now.”

She removed the shoe from my nose and shoved it onto one of my taped hands. I began to plant deep kisses onto her sweaty white sock as she smiled smugly at me.

“I don’t think you need your eyes, Princess...” she says and wraps a single strip of tape over and around my eyes. That’s gonna hurt coming off, I think. I feel myself getting more turned on, despite her rudeness.

“Open that big mouth of yours, birthday girl.”

“Wait, how did you kno-mmmmmph!!!” Her now bare foot cuts me off as she shoves it into my mouth. I run my tongue in between her toes and taste those delicious feet of hers.

I let out a slight moan that I’m sure made her smile if I could see.

“Time for my friends to join. You better treat their feet right or I’ll tie gag you with your own heels and leave you hear for the janitors to find.” She grabs the back of my hair roughly and gives my head a shake as if to demonstrate her point. Gosh if her feet didn’t taste so good, I would headbutt her, I thought as I heard two pairs of feet walk in.

“Hey girls!” I hear my mystery captor say. “Birthday Princess here would like to worship your feet, don’t you, Princess?” She pulls her foot out of my mouth finally.

“Yes...” I say hesitantly, still unsure of whether to love or hate this wild experience.

“Good girl.” She says mockingly and pulls me down on my back. I feel two pairs of sweaty bare feet on my face. I open my mouth and feel ten toes enter. My jaw starts to hurt as they force their way in.

“Mmmmphh!” I protest, but all I get in return is a shoe over my nose. I could smell the sweat and shoe material as my tongue plays with the toes invading my mouth.

I feel a pair of cool hands start to I unstrap my heels. “Mmmph!?” I moan questioningly.

“Hold her down..” I hear my captor day as the feet move from my face. Before I can resist, I feel someone pull me into the seated position. One set of hands holds my legs down, while another clasps tightly over my mouth, smothering any sound I try to make.

“Mmmmmmm..” I moan in alarm as I feel sharp nails start to trace my soles.

“Mmmmmphahaahah!!!” I laugh into the right hand of one of my captors as the other one holds me down. I feel her sharp nails rake up and down my tender, sweaty soles.

Between the loud music playing and the hand over my mouth, no one can hear the muffled cries inside that small room.

As I start to sweat more, my blindfold slips off. To my surprise I see. Roxanne hand gagging me and Katie holding me down.

They notice immediately and smile at each other. “Happy birthday Chels! We knew you were into this stuff so all we had to do was hire someone to capture you!” Roxanne says.

All the while, I am struggling to catch my breath as the tickling continues on my other sole.

The tickling stops momentarily as Katie goes to get something from her purse. “Shhh don’t worry. We paid her for the whole night....now we are going to go get our dance partners to come watch while we enjoy this almost as much as you are..” Roxanne says with a wink.

Katie returns with a roll of tape and firmly wraps it around my head and mouth. “Mmmmphhh!!!” I moan helplessly as it is wound 4 times.

Then, they walk out to go find the guys they were dancing with to bring them in to watch me get tickled. What another birthday for the books. . .
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Talk about a happy birthday! This was well written and descriptive enough that I felt like I was there too. Thanks for writing!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Great story! I really enjoyed it! Hope to see another one soon!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was excellent. So much I enjoyed like the "capture" and the tape gag. But then you added the foot fetish and that took it from a story I enjoyed to one l loved. Very nice!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

With friends like those, who needs enemies :) Just kidding, another very good story. I'm liking the idea of a series of short stories more and more with each new story.

Surely there are more stories to come?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story Chelsey, thanks for posting 👍❤️
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice story, very cheery and got to explore your fantasies. Although - where was the cake?!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Two thumbs up! Great stuff!👍👍
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Chelsey, this is good... please continue!
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago With friends like those, who needs enemies :) Just kidding, another very good story. I'm liking the idea of a series of short stories more and more with each new story.

Surely there are more stories to come?

Maybe ;)
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Thanks for sharing! That was great fun to read.
I can’t imagine what her feet must have tasted like after all of that dancing!
What happened once her friends returned?
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

Fabulous story Chelsey. You're a very gifted writer and can't wait for your next tale. Love your stories
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic