THE PROFESSOR'S KIDNAPPING - MF/MF - CHAPTER 4 AND EPILOGUE IS UP!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE PROFESSOR'S KIDNAPPING - MF/MF - CHAPTER 4 AND EPILOGUE IS UP!

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE PROFESSOR’S KIDNAPPING

Chapter 1 – Taken

“So far so good, Jim! I can see that you’ve put in the revisions that we discussed last time. Your paper is well on its way!” said Joan Reyes.

Joan Reyes taught social sciences in one of the city’s leading colleges. At age 35, she was still single, but not because she was unattractive. Standing at five feet and five inches tall, she had a lovely figure. She owed his to her love of walking and biking that she somehow managed to insert in between her class schedule. The svelte brunette had long legs, firm brown skin and lovely 36C breasts. She did dress conservatively when in class although she often wore tight pencil cut skirts that showed off just enough leg to catch people’s attention. The glasses that she wore also hid some of her stunning beauty but not by much.

Today, she wore a pink sweater and plaid skirt that went to just above her knees. She wore sandals. Her outfit was just right when she was in her house, a modest bungalow just a couple of blocks from the college. On this Thursday evening, she had Jim over to check his progress on his midterm paper. Jim had sought her help when he was finding difficulties in his Sociology class.

“That is good news, Ms. Reyes! At least I can relax a bit now,” replied Jim. Jim was a sophomore. He was studious and a member of the junior swim team. He stood at 5 feet and seven inches with a trim and athletic body. His black hair was usually unkempt but he was somewhat popular with his friends although he was more on the quiet side. He wore jeans and a black t-shirt that revealed his shapely torso. He wore white sneakers.

“That’s what you ought to be doin’ boy! Relax! And you too miss!” said a deeply masculine voice. The startled pair turned to see a tall and muscular man dressed all in black with his head covered by a mask. He was pointing an automatic pistol at them.

They raised their hands and Joan asked, “What do you want?”

“Shut up missy! We’re gonna take a ride, but first we gotta prepare ya!” said the man.

“We?” thought Joan. From behind the man, concealed by his bulk, came another person. This was a woman dressed in the same manner. She silently went behind Jim.

“Hands behind your back, both of ya!” ordered the man. The girl made short work of wrapping their wrists with duct tape. They didn’t fight the tape wound around their heads sealing their mouths.

“Alright, let’s go!” said the man gesturing towards the back door. The backyard had a door leading to the street and it was through this that the four passed. A plain dark blue van waited and the two were put into the back. Once there, the man and his accomplice taped their ankles tightly together. To insure that they would not roll around, straps were applied to their bound bodies. This would also insure they could not move to free themselves.

The man finished wrapping Joan’s ankles and felt her silky legs as he grinned beneath his mask. His partner tapped him on the shoulder and gestured with her head. They closed and locked the van’s back door. Soon, the powerful engine revved up and they drove into the darkness.

Joan and Jim grunted desperately wondering what was in store for them.

----

Hi [mention]noggip[/mention], here's the the start of the story I promised. Sorry it took so long. Work has been hectic!

Hope you will like it [mention]Jdhpiano[/mention], [mention]BoundJana[/mention], [mention]Foryourpleasure113[/mention] and [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention]!
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Yes! Can’t wait for the rest of this!

I of course would never want to be kidnapped or see anyone kidnapped IRL (it is a crime lol). But it might not be so bad if I ended up bound to a hot teacher. Perhaps they can share a gag later?

Thanks for posting
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Spotlight on Joan

The ride seemed to go on forever, but finally the van stopped. The rear door opened and the male abductor climbed into the van and removed the straps binding Jim. He cut the tape binding his ankles and pulled him up and out of the van. Jim could see that it was already deep in the night and that they were in front of a house. There were no other structures nearby and no sound of traffic so they were well off any road. The night was full of night sounds, mostly crickets, barking dogs and wind whispering through the trees.

Jim was taken inside the living room where he was deposited onto a chair. His hands were tightly bound behind the chair back. Lots of rope was used to bind his torso to the chair. His ankles were also roped together and his feet brought back under the chair so that his sneaker-clad feet barely touched the floor. When the man went back outside, he struggled but the ropes held him firmly.

Soon, the man and woman came into the living room dragging Joan with them. The man had chosen not to cut the tape binding her ankles as he carried her easily in his arms. Her lovely brown haired, previously tied in a ponytail, was now disheveled and she stood unsteadily as she was deposited on her feet. The man stood behind her, holding her upright.

The girl walked in front of the lovely professor and tipped up her chin.

“You’re probably wondering what this is about, Mizz Reyes? Well, it’s all about payback!” said the girl as she roughly released Joan’s chin, “I am going to enjoy making you pay for all the shit that you have put your students through!” Joan’s mind raced. Was this one of her former students? Who could she be?

The girl nodded to the man and one large hand closed around Joan’s breast kneading and squeezing.

“Hmph!” was all Joan could say as the man alternated fondling Joan’s lovely breasts. She struggled as the man mercilessly mashed the soft but firm mounds. Joan resisted but the man was too strong, and worse, she was feeling stimulated by the unwelcome touch! Soon, Joan’s resistance melted away and she swayed on her feet, writhing as her front was assaulted by the man.

“I think she likes it! What a slut you are, Joan!” scolded the girl.

She then turned towards the bound Jim and walked towards him. All the while, Jim watched helplessly as his teacher was mauled. To his utter embarrassment, he could feel himself getting hard as he witnessed the spectacle. A bulge was tenting his jeans and the girl noticed this.

“Well, well, looks like our innocent bystander ain’t so innocent, eh?” said the girl as she pointed to Jim’s crotch. Her hand reached out and groped Jim’s crotch and Jim could not help his erection as the girl’s touch turned him on.

The girl giggled and said, “Lookie here, we got us a Woodie!” She abruptly stood and turned on her heel seeing her partner continuing to fondle the professor.

The girl produced a folding knife and approached Joan. The latter recoiled in fear wondering if the girl would stab or cut her.

“Let’s check out the goods, shall we?” said the girl as she sliced through Joan’s pink sweater. Several cuts later, Joan top had been removed.

“Very nice tits, Joan! I bet the pupils would love to see these puppies!” the girl laughed as she caressed Joan’s breasts, now covered only by her white bra. Her nipples sprang to hardness under the girl’s touch and she blushed in shame.

“Let’s secure you another way shall we?” said the girl. The man reached for a hank of rope on the table and began binding Joan’s wrists behind her. He tied more rope around Joan’s elbows making her stand straighter and thrusting her breasts out proudly. More rope was wound around her arms and torso further immobilizing her arms.

“Now what should I do to you, prof?” chortled the girl.

----

What should be done with Joan now?

A – Tie her bent over the table and spank her
B – Lay her down on the table faceup and spread her legs
C – Hogtie her on the table

[mention]Tugs4fun[/mention]
[mention]noggip[/mention]
[mention]Jdhpiano[/mention]
[mention]BoundJana[/mention]
[mention]Foryourpleasure113[/mention]
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

I vote B

I hope Joan gets rescued but it sounds like that’s not in the cards... things might get a little tighter for her first! :D
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

Awesome start, can't wait to read further!

I vote A :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Damn! You guys aren't making this easy. 😀 But lemme see what i can do to satisfy y'all! 😈😂😁
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

The girl snapped her fingers and exclaimed, “I know! I think the bad prof needs to be punished for giving her students a hard time!”

Under the girl’s direction, the man pushed Joan onto the table so her lovely breasts were mashed under her. He then used long lengths of rope to pin the professor’s bare torso onto the table so she couldn’t straighten up. With every pull of rope and tightening of knots, Joan would grunt, begging for relief, but her captors paid her no heed. Her predicament got worse when the man took each ankle and tied them off to the table legs with more rope. Now, Joan felt shamefully exposed as the stood with her legs spread wide and bent over the table.

Walking behind her helpless captive, the girl pulled up the professor’s plaid skirt exposing her white panties. She caressed the prisoner’s rounded ass and full thighs before saying, “Nice ass you got on ya, prof! Those legs ain’t half bad either. Too bad your class can’t see you right now!” The girl giggled.

Joan continued squirming until a loud slap and a flash of pain on her left buttock stopped her. She squealed in surprise and pain and then the girl caressed her right butt cheek before delivering another slap to which Joan promptly cried out. Half a dozen slaps were administered to each cheek and at the end of these, Joan was trembling and panting. A single tear trickled down one cheek.

The girl dabbed at it with her finger before bringing her face close to Joan and said, “How’s that prof? Had enough?”

Joan nodded quickly, but the girl sneered, “Nah! I think you need a bit more!” Thus saying, the girl went back behind Joan and spanked her rounded ass several more times before she shook out her arm.

“Whew! Spanking is hard work! I think I need a break! Good for you though!’ said the girl with another sinister giggle.

Joan was released from her bonds but only so she could be tied another way. Her arms were still kept tied behind her but she was deposited faceup on the table with her legs hanging off the edge. The man unzipped Joan’s skirt and pulled it off before tying her ankles to the table legs leaving her spread again. More rope around her body and the table insured that her movement was restricted. She now lay, clad only in her bra and panties, still helpless, her butt stinging from the spanking. She lay semi-conscious. Her chest heaving as she recovered from the punishment. She was exhausted and humiliated. She could only dimly wonder where this terrible situation was heading.

----

What now, dear readers?

A – The girl returns and brings Joan to the edge
B – The girl uses her henchman to bring Joan to the edge
C – The girl involves Jim and uses him to bring Joan to the edge

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]KinkyLily[/mention]
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

Very definitely C!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Unsolicited opinion but I’d say A.

Different theme but another great story!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Unsolicited opinion but I’d say A.

Different theme but another great story!
Sorry [mention]tickletied84[/mention]! I'll be sure to loop you in the next update! :oops:
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

C or A
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

C!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Jdhpiano
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jdhpiano »

Got to go with C
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

B or C
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m going to stick with popular opinion and say C.

And yet another interesting read from your stable keep up the good work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago I’m going to stick with popular opinion and say C.

And yet another interesting read from your stable keep up the good work
Thanks [mention]Bandit666[/mention]! Your opinion is much appreciated!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Jim Gets Involved

The feeling of helplessness and humiliation overcame Joan. She had been bound, stripped and spanked. Now, she had been left on display on the table with her legs held wide open by the ropes cruelly binding her ankles. She had closed her eyes, seeking to regain her composure.

She opened her eyes and saw her female tormentor approach her. Smiling wickedly, the girl slowly peeled off the tape covering Joan’s mouth. The wadding packed in her mouth was also removed.

“How’re we doin’ prof?” sneered the girl.

“Please! Please! Let us go!” pleaded Joan.

The girl promptly covered Joan’s mouth with her hand and said, “What? WE haven’t gotten to the fun part yet!” With that, the girl wedged a rubber ball into Joan’s mouth and secured it with leather straps. Joan grunted in protest, but could do nothing.

“Hey! Why don’t ya bring the pretty boy over and we’ll let him entertain the teacher!” called out the girl.

The henchman had released Jim from the chair on which he had been bound and hustled him over to the table.

“First order of business is to get you outta those undies!” said the girl as she gleefully brandished a folding knife. She deftly sliced through Joan’s bra straps before cutting through the center of the cups. Joan’s large and shapely breasts sprang free, with much protest from the bound prisoner. She turned her face to the side in shame.

“Wait! I’m not done yet!” said the girl as she sliced through the sides of Joan’s white panties. Thus, Joan was rendered naked, exposed and helpless.

“Now take the boytoy’s gag off!” ordered the girl. The henchman peeled off Jim’s gag and he spat out the damp cloth wad from his mouth. He glared at the girl silently.

“Don’t look so cross, dear, because I am gonna give you a treat! Dinner is served! Professor’s Pussy is the main course! Eat up big boy!” giggled the girl.

Jim’s eyes went wide as he looked down at his nude professor. He could feel an erection coming on as he gazed at the helpless woman. He hesitated but the henchman prodded him in the back with his gun so he bent down. His mouth open and his tongue darted out. He licked up Joan’s trimmed slit. Joan felt as if an electric current had been driven between her legs and she writhed in her bonds, groaning loudly through her gag.

“Oooh, she likes it! Do it some more, pretty boy, and make it snappy!” prodded the girl.

With no options left, Jim used his tongue to penetrate into Joan’s most intimate part. He could feel that she was wet and her feminine musk was intoxicating. He worked slowly, nipping, biting and licking the womanhood of his professor even as the latter trembled, struggled and writhed helplessly. He set up a rhythm and Joan’s moans indicated she was close to the edge, when the henchman pulled him away.

Joan groaned in frustration and Jim looked at his captors, his mouth, wet with Joan’s juices.

“Ah, ah, not so fast! Let’s not make the prof cum here!” admonished the girl.

Jim and Joan looked at their captors, wondering what they had planned for them.

-----

What should the next torment be?

A - Joan is used to tease Jim with her mouth
B - The two are tied together in bed, naked

[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]MuscularFreak[/mention]
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

Great chapter, I almost want to say A followed by B, but since we only get one choice, I think B!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B sounds good to me :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Togetherness

By this time, Joan was utterly exhausted, but still needy. The stimulation imposed on her had left her weak but very unsatisfied. She offered no resistance as the henchman untied her to the table and brought her to a bedroom. Completely naked, the big man used generous lengths of rope to bind her wrists and ankles to the corners of the four-poster bed so that she was spreadeagled. She was completely immobilized, exposed and helpless.

The girl came into the room leading Jim by a rope tied around his neck. He had been stripped naked and Joan could not help but glance at the impressive erection he was sporting. His wrists were tied behind his back and his ankles were hobbled by rope. His mouth was also ball gagged. His eyes widened as he saw his teacher displayed on the bed.

The girl took the opportunity to take pictures of Joan’s helpless state with her phone and she giggled at the hapless state of the professor. Joan tried to avert her face, but the girl merely walked around the bed taking lots of shots.

Still giggling, the girl then announced, “There, my helpless professor! If you don’t behave, we are going to publish your photos on the internet! What will the school board think of that, eh?” Joan merely sighed in defeat, knowing the hold the girl had on her.

Jim was then told to get on the bed atop Joan. He accomplished this with some difficulty so the henchman assisted him. When he lay atop the nude professor, his ankles were untied only to be re-tied tightly together. Rope was then used to lash the two to the bed so that their nude bodies were fully in contact with each other.

Joan’s two jailers left the room and the girl said, “Nighty nite! Sleep tight!” She giggled as she turned off the light.

In the darkness, Jim tried to communicate with Joan. He struggled but the ropes seemed tied too firmly. Time seemed to stretch slowly as the two struggled and writhed on the bed. Jim could not help but feel the smooth and firm skin of the professor under him. His cock sprang to full erection and it was but a hairsbreadth from touching Joan’s exposed slit. The captivity had seemed to awaken a submissive streak in Joan so that she barely struggled, but merely took in the sensation of touching the bare skin of the athletic young man on top of her. Her work had prevented her from having much sex and being a prisoner had fanned her need for sexual fulfillment.

Suddenly, Jim let out a grunt of triumph and even in the gloom of the bedroom, Joan could see that he had somehow broken the bonds binding his wrists behind his back. With his hands freed, he worked on the bonds binding them to the bed and he was soon free. He removed the ballgag sealing his mouth and whispered to Joan, “Keep quiet, ma’am! Before I untie you, I wanna make sure they won’t stop us!”

Silently, Jim crept to the door. Light briefly streamed into the room as the student snuck out. Joan then hard faint sounds of a struggle. Several long minutes passed until Jim came back, wearing his clothes. He turned on the lights. He seemingly paused before getting to work untying Joan. He removed the ballgag from her mouth.

At her questioning look, Jim said, “Let’s go, professor! I managed to surprise them, but we gotta go now!”

Jim wrapped Joan up with a blanket and they walked out. Joan saw her two former captors sprawled on the floor, apparently unconscious. They piled into the van using the keys Jim had taken from the henchman and drove away into the dawn.

EPILOGUE

The two escapees reported their ordeal to the first police station they could find, but when the cops arrived, the duo was already gone. Jim had also not taken the girl’s phone. They went back home and tried to resume their former lives.

Because Jim had saved her, Joan had given her a high passing grade for the semester in the subject that he took under her. With her tutelage, Jim passed his paper with flying colors.

Also, Jim became Joan’s bondage lover. He would bind her all sorts of ways and they continued their relationship throughout Jim’s college years.

But what happened to the two?

Jim: “Hey Tammi! That was a brilliant caper that we pulled off!”

Tammi: “My pleasure, Jim! Gotta say, you looked pretty sexy naked and tied up like that!”

Jim: “Well, the trick knot worked! But it did take some work! Hey look who’s here!”

A large and well-muscled man had come into the door and he smiled at the two.

Tammi: “Hey Bob! How’s school?”

Bob: “The prof is behaving nicely. The students are rather surprised at how she has ‘mellowed’.”

Jim: “Oh, she’ll remain mellow, alright! She knows her photos are still out there and I know just how to keep her in a submissive mood!”

The three confederates laughed and took a swig of their beers.

-----

Hope you liked the story! Sorry to cut it short, but I am working on a new one that I just can't delay any longer! PEACE!

[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]

@MuscularFreak
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Can't wait to read it!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great story, liked the twist at the end - Jim is a lucky boy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic