Kidnapped and Married to my Kidnapper F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ddcordova
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped and Married to my Kidnapper F/M

Post by ddcordova »

Chapter 1: Coming home from work.
It was a very long day at work. My feet were sore and I could not wait to take a nice hot shower, and relax in front of the TV. Unfortunately as time would have it, I would not be able to relax for a while. When I approached the front door to my house, I noticed one thing. The door was slightly open. Thinking that the door may be broken, I cautiously stepped inside. I called out and asked if anyone was there, but of course no one responded. As I stepped into the house, I closed the door behind me and immediately knew something was wrong. A gloved hand clamped over my mouth and I found my arm pinned by the other arm of my assailant.

"Listen here you, I came to this house to steal some valuables". said a female voice. "I was not expecting you to be here but as it is, I will have to take you along too with me". She walked me over to a chair in the kitchen and tied my wrists behind my back to the chair.

In a scared, weak voice, I stammered, "Look you can have whatever you want from me, just please let me go".

My kidnapper then said in a forceful voice, "No, you are too valuable to me to not take with me, I will take very good care of you since you are very sexy".

I whimpered and looked down at her shoes. She was wearing adidas sneakers and white socks. "Now, I will need to find something to gag you with, ah yes, now I know!" She reached down and untied her shoes and removed her socks. She then balled up her socks and stuffed them in my mouth. The taste was a bit salty and I could tell there was a bit of an odor coming from the socks. "Sorry, I have not had the time to wash my feet in quite a while so my feet do stink a bit. Unfortunately, for you, you will have to be gagged with my only pair of socks at the moment". At that point she put her sneakers on without socks, "Looks like my feet are going to sweat up a storm in these sneakers tonight!"

At that point, watching her put her sneakers on without socks caused my crotch to bulge a little. She then saw what was happening and mentioned, "So you kind of like seeing me like this? Huh? I think you and I are really going to get along. She took a piece of tape and taped my mouth shut. She then pulled out a cell phone and called somebody, "Okay the package is ready for transport".

A blue van drove up to the driveway and I was immediately lifted up and a jacket thrown on me to hide my bound form, "When we get home, we are going to have a lot of fun, together!" I was thrown in the back of the van, and my feet were tied together. I could only imagine what this woman may have in store for me.

Chapter 2: The van ride
My mouth tasted like sweat and grime, and I desperately wanted to find a way out of the situation. I could not see outside the van as the windows were blacked out from where I was, but I could tell at one point that we had stopped. I heard the driver say that he was going to stop so that they could get gas and I immediately realized we were in the vicinity of where people may gather. I then started trying to scream for help, but the tape prevented me from making too much noise. I then started kicking at the walls of the van which seemed to get the attention of my kidnapper.

She jumped over the seat to where I was and grabbed my body. She then said that I wouldn't do that if I were you, I could easily just chloroform you right now, and prevent you from making anymore ruckus. "I would rather not do that since you are my top prize! I would rather keep you conscious if at at all possible".

I stared into her eyes for a few moments trying to decide what to do. I then decided to calm down after seeing that she was sincere. I realized that she did not want me dead, and plus I was starting to like her a little bit for some reason.

"I know the back of the van is slightly uncomfortable, but trust me, when we get home, you're in for the ride of your life."

Shortly after she finished talking, the van was filled up and the driver got in the driver's seat. My kidnapper however decided to stay back in the backseat with me to make sure I had company.

It was not long after that, that we pulled up to what seemed to be our final destination. I only wondered what lay in store for me.

Chapter 3: My new Home

As the van opened, my kidnapper got a blade and cut away my ropes holding my feet together. I was pulled out from the van and forced to walk to the house in front of me.

I stared at the ground, careful to watch my footing and entered the house. The house was filled with nice and expensive looking decorations, my assumption being that these were priceless objects stolen from the various burglaries that have occured.

I was walked over to a basement door where I had to carefully navigate my way down a flight of stairs leading to the basement.

At the bottom of the steps, I noticed that the space was a luxurious bedroom with various binding equipment attached to the furniture. I was led over to a pole, where my kidnapper untied my hands.

She took the tape off of lips, not without pain of course, and removed the socks from my mouth. "What are you going to do to me? Please don't hurt me".

She proceeded to place her hand on my cheek, at which point she looked into my eyes and said, "Do not worry, I am not here to hurt you, I want you to myself. I cannot let you go, but I will take care of you here, make sure you're fed, and given enough rest and excercise. I just wanted to have someone to myself. Now I am going to go outside and have a nice long walk, I have a feeling that you want to sniff something like my feet right? I noticed the bulge you had in your pants earlier".

She instructed me to sit down with my back to the pole and took some rope and retied my hands behind the pole. She then placed a ball gag inside my mouth and told me that she would be right back.

She left the room and closed and locked the door behind her, leaving me to only be futile in my attempts to undo the bonds holding my wrists. I gave up and decided that I should at least get some rest, in preparation for what may be coming.

Chapter 4: Foot Smothering

An hour later, my kidnapper returned and took out my ball gag. She told me that I could speak now. "What do you have planned for me?"

"Don't worry, I don't intend to hurt you," she said seductively. "but I cannot let you go either". She then turned my face toward her, you look very sexy tied up the way you are, I think I will keep you!"

I struggled against the ropes holding my wrists, "Don't think you can escape, you will enjoy this time with me, trust me".

I sighed in defeat.

She untied me from the pole and led me to the bed where there were straps set up. I was then strapped to the bed spreadeagle. "Now I am going to take this piece of tape and I will gag you with it, you're in for a very special treat." She cut off a piece of tape and placed it over my mouth. "i noticed your reaction to my sneakers earlier, and I decided to go out walking for a little while. I decided not to wear socks, and it is very humid today, therefore they really sweated up a storm." She took off her Adidas.

My nose was immediately filled with a rancid stench of sweat. I tried to turn my head away as she brought her foot near my nose.

"Now, now, I want you to inhale the scent of my feet as that is what you will be used to from now on". She placed her sweaty foot directly on my face, and I noticed how wet her foot felt. As I inhaled the scent, I immediately felt myself enjoying the smell of her feet. She gently massages my face with her feet as she slides her feet on my face moving side to side. As I inhale the odor, I start to feel comfortable.

The foot worship session lasted around thirty minutes and I practically felt at home under her feet.

"Looks like someone is comfortable". She said. She then started unbinding me from the bed. "Let's get you comfortable shall we?"

She took a piece of leather and started binding my hands behind my back, "I am going to cuddle here with you, but do not try to escape". She made me lie on my side at which point, I managed to glance at her eyes. They were almond shaped and she also had high cheekbones. She looked at me and said, "Are you entranced by the way I look?"

I nodded in agreement.

She removes my gag, and I state, "You look Native American". I look at her in wonder.

Smiling, she looks at me and says, "Why yes, not that many people notice that about me, I am Full Blooded Indian."

I am instantly aroused by this knowledge.

"Does that turn you on? Wow, it really does. Interesting". She takes a moment to run her hand over my crotch area causing me to moan. She takes her hand and grasps my manhood, "Well, this is mine now, and I own you now my dear captive. My plan is to keep you like this for at least a week, allowing you time to get used to your new life, but I will torture you every now and then with my feet. Trust me on this, they do sweat a lot so, I will rub my feet all over your face during that time".

After causing me to have an orgasm, I ask her, "Can I marry you?"

She seemed taken aback by my request. "Why would you ask that, you are my slave from now on".

"I've always wanted to have a Native American, especially Full Blooded as a mate, and you came into my life. I will do everything to please you, but at the same time, I want to have you for the rest of my life".

She then thought for a moment, "We shall see, for now, just close your eyes and sleep, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow".

Chapter 5: Rest of my Life

The week following my kidnapping was one of intense sensations, where my kidnapper took me to the point of being unable to to have much concious thought after our intense sessions. She would often wrap me up and mummify me in Tape when she stepped out, making sure that I had a shoe to sniff and sweaty socks in my mouth to keep me company. After finding out that she was Native American, I asked her to torture me with tickles until I could not take it anymore. She even kept up the routine of having me smell her feet, especially after she went without socks.

After seeing that I had love for her, she finally settled and allowed me to marry her. We married in a Church, and yes my parents eventually met her, not knowing what allowed me to meet her, but nonetheless, we met each other's in Laws.

Upon our return to the home, she said" Well, we have the rest of our lives ahead of us, but let's not waste any time" and she pulled out coils of rope and had me stand with my back against a pole. She began tying me to the post and all I could think about was what I was looking forward to with the love of my life for the rest of my life.

Follow me to https://www.deviantart.com/ddcordova/ar ... -826178614 to check out some more content.
Last edited by ddcordova 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the forum!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting story. Thank you for posting it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
ddcordova
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ddcordova »

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago Welcome to the forum! Please, gentar tag your story
Is that good?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Yes, thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic