Thanks For The Help (M/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thanks For The Help (M/MM)

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey folks, this is just gonna be a real short story, maybe two or three posts, I really hope you enjoy it! 😁

Meet Kyle: https://66.media.tumblr.com/ee7f52c7106 ... o1_640.jpg

And Ben:
https://st3.depositphotos.com/1001959/1 ... s-male.jpg

Our two handsome captives 😉 and our hot captor, Hector:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f8/b3/50/f8b3 ... b6c24c.jpg

Riiiiiiiippp!

The sound of duct tape being pulled off its roll echoed through Ben and Kyles house. Normally at this time of night the two sexy husbands would be sitting down to watch Netflix after dinner, but tonight was different:

Tonight was their anniversary, and Ben had organised something really special.

“Please, let us go! We won’t tell anyone!” Kyle pleaded, but trying hard not to smile.
“Just take whatever you want, you don’t have to tie us up!” Ben begged, not very convincingly.

The naked, muscular couple was in quite the predicament. Kneeling together on their king-size bed, the handsome black stud and gorgeous white spunk were taped together at the waist with several more bands of tape around their torsos going upwards. Their stiff, rock-hard cocks rubbing together with every move they made. More silver duct tape had been wrapped around each of their wrists, all the way up to their elbows, constricting their arms and expanding their already broad, muscular shoulders and chests. Their sweaty skin felt so sticky against each other, but in a way, that was just a big part of the allure.

You see, Kyle and Ben loved bondage, always had since the start of their relationship, and since it was their anniversary, Ben wanted to fulfill one of Kyle’s biggest fantasies: being bound and gagged with his husband and dominated by another man. To help with this, Ben had gone online to a site called fetlife, and found a young man named Hector, who was more than happy to indulge the sexy couple. He’d “broken” into their house about half an hour ago, threatening them with a toy gun as they’d sat down on the couch, and forced them to strip each other before taping the gorgeous mens hands up to their elbows.

“Shut the fuck up bitch bois, or I’ll give you something besides a gag to chew on!” The sexy Latino dom grabbed the two husbands by their hair.
“You’re gonna gag us?” Ben acted shocked and scared. “Please nommph!”

Hector cut Ben’s protests short as he stuffed the hot tattooed white boys own briefs (which he’d washed earlier that day in preparation) straight into his open mouth. The material filled Ben’s mouth so quickly, packing his cheeks tightly, keeping his tongue pressed flat, and flirting with that fine line at the back of his throat that could potentially cause him to choke, but he spat a little bit out so there was part of the wadded up briefs hanging out of his mouth.

“Mmmmmmph...” Ben moaned deeply and sensually, no longer concerned with playing a helpless victim, he was turned on beyond comprehension and he was damn well gonna act like it. His comparatively short, but very thick cock was rubbing against Kyle’s lower abs as he struggled and writhed against his duct tape bonds.

As soon as his mouth was stuffed, Ben was subjected to more tape, this time being stuck down over his cheeks, and Hector told him to bite down on the briefs as he wound the tape over the white boys lips. Around and around Ben’s lower head the tape was wrapped, sticking to his short hair, compressing his lips against the briefs and puffing up his cute cheeks.

“Mmmm you look good babe.” Kyle smiled, biting his lip as his long, straight cock hardened as much as humanly possible at the sight of his sexy, helpless tape gagged husband.
“Stop talking bitch boi, you’re next!” Hector growled, but also giving the loving couple a little wink to show he was enjoying the hell out of this too.

Getting back into his helpless victim character for a moment, Kyle begged and pleaded with Hector, his muscles gleaming with sweat as he struggled. “No please don’t gag me! I’ll be quiet I sweammmph!”

Just like his hubby, the ripped, handsome black man found himself chewing on a pair of his own pre-washed briefs, he mumbled and mmmphed into the stuffing, fighting it more than Ben did. He always was the more bratty of the two when it was his turn to be the sub. Sure enough though, Hector began circling Kyle’s gorgeous goateed face in wrap after wrap of tight, sticky, muffling duct tape. At least ten times he must have wound the stuff around his mouth, his cheeks likewise puffing up like Bens, and his speech reduced to literally no words, only grunts, groans and moans.

With the strong but submissive couple now naked,bound together, gagged, and completely at his mercy, Hector stepped back to admire his handiwork, and needless to say, he liked what he saw.

“Daaamn bitch bois, you look good!” the hunky Latino exclaimed, squeezing the scarily massive bulge at the front of his pants.

“Mmmmmmph...”
“Mmmmph! Mmmph!”

The securely gagged couple moaned very sexily through their briefs and tape. Looking each other in the eyes, they couldn’t help but grind their hips against one another, making their solid hard cocks rub up and down, side to side against their bare skin.

Severely turned on, Hector took his own cock out of his jeans, and when Ben and Kyle saw it, their eyes went wide... that thing was a freaking monster! It must have been at least ten inches long, almost definitely more, but more than that it was so thick and round that the bound husbands wondered if they would even be able to fit their mouths around it. It was almost ridiculous to look at, and yet, the more they looked at it, the more excited Hectors’ subs became.

Wrapping his great big muscle-bound arms around the pair, he gently lowered them onto their sides so they were laying down sideways on the bed. He then laid down behind Kyle, and with his monster cock prodding and rubbing against the black studs back, he reached around and ran his fingers against both their cocks, moaning with satisfaction as he felt how hard they’d gotten.

He then removed his hand, placed both of his hands on Kyle’s toned hips, and started gently rubbing his huge dick along the crack of his firm, juicy butt cheeks...

“Mmmm...” Kyle moaned with pure pleasure.
“Mmmmhmmmph...” Ben groaned, grinding his hips against his husband, clearly already anxious for his turn.
“Happy anniversary bitch bois...” Hector smiled wickedly.

TO BE CONTINUED
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

What a hot idea! Love the pre-washed gags :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The premise of a friendly dom helping out a hunky bondage-loving couple is great, and I love how they each break character a little to keep it fun! Great start!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Happy anniversary indeed :D
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Great concept! Itll be interesting to see where this goes!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago What a hot idea! Love the pre-washed gags :D
Thanks blackbound! 🙂 I saw on another story some folks were preferring pre-washed to dirty underwear stuffing, and honestly in that situation so would I hahaha
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago The premise of a friendly dom helping out a hunky bondage-loving couple is great, and I love how they each break character a little to keep it fun! Great start!
Haha indeed I’ve realised I’ve done a lot of deep emotional sometimes even dark stories so I wanted to do something short, sweet and most of all fun 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 3 years ago Happy anniversary indeed :D
Glad you like it my friend, good to hear from ya hope you’re doing well 😊
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago Great concept! Itll be interesting to see where this goes!
Thank you! I can tell you now there’s not gonna be any dramatic twists here, just a wholesome bondage experience for the guys involved haha
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago
ShortSocks wrote: 3 years ago Great concept! Itll be interesting to see where this goes!
Thank you! I can tell you now there’s not gonna be any dramatic twists here, just a wholesome bondage experience for the guys involved haha
Oh that is quite alright haha!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Super sweet and super hot! I know this is going to be a short tale, but I can't wait for more!
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hector continued to tease Kyle’s pretty ass with his beast of a cock, slowly rubbing it up and down the bound, struggling man’s crack and slapping it against his buttcheeks.

“Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Nommmph!” Kyle turned his head upward so Hector could see part of his heavily tape gagged face, the shiny silver contrasting so nicely with his dark, sweaty, but incredibly handsome face. He shook his head and pretended to plead like a victim, but his excited eyes and super-stiff cock bumping against his husbands manhood told a different story...

Without any further hesitation, Hector reached over to the bedside table where he’d earlier placed a bottle of lube. Squeezing some out onto his hands, he then massaged his cock nice and thoroughly, the Latino beast moaning deeply at the thought of pounding some gorgeous bound ass...

Kyle couldn’t see it too well, but Ben saw just what Hector was doing and it seriously excited him. The loving couple had wanted a threesome for a long time now, not because the sex they had wasn’t great, but it was a fantasy they’d both shared and wanted to experience together. Not only that, but being bound to each other, that was the real reward.

Hector massaged his cock until it was so wet from lube the taped up husbands could hear squelching. Kyle, feeling cheeky, jutted his ass out, basically saying, go right ahead.

“Here we go, bitch boi...”
“Mmmph... MMMPH!”

And so, the ridiculously well hung Latino took his cock, and slowly inserted himself inside the asshole of the tied black hunk bound to his stud of a husband, and Kyle groaned so loudly one would hardly know he was so heavily gagged. Hectors cock really was huge, expanding Kyles asshole just to fit.

“Mmmmmph! Omm mm gommph!” The helpless hunk exclaimed, it felt so good he could cry, but he also might just cry from the pain too.
“Mmmmm...” Ben moaned so sensually, turned on like crazy, he didn’t think seeing another man penetrate his hubby would be a good experience, but somehow, because he was taped up and gagged and unable to act or protest, it was the hottest thing on earth.

Hector, aware of his own girth, laid a hand on Kyle’s shoulder as if to ask ‘are you ok?’.
Kyle, in a crazy state of pure sexual pain and pleasure, with pleasure slightly winning out, nodded for the big hunk to proceed.

The beast of a Latino didn’t hold back, and started thrusting his hips back and forth like a machine. As he pounded that beautiful ass his bare torso slapped against Kyle’s duct taped arms, as for Kyle he was moaning, grunting and groaning through his gag with every clap against his cheeks, every thrust of that huge shaft inside his asshole was a marvel of hurt and arousal.

“Mmph! Mmph! Mmmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmhmhmhmhmhmmph!” He grunted rapidly as Hector quickened his rhythm, the sexy sub could literally feel his butt hole expanding, this guy was going so fucking deep inside him it was insane!

“Ohhh yeah! Fuck! You like that don’t you bitch boi! Huh?” Hector moaned in his deep, gruff, voice, his face telling all that he was revelling in the power he held over these young lovers.

“Mmmmmhmmhmmhmmph!!” Kyle moaned, being rocked back and forth on the spot as Hector thrust deeply and quickly inside him, slapping his ass every now and then.
“Mmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!” Being bound at the waist and chest to his husband, Ben was being rocked back and forth on the bed right along with him, his cock was so incredibly hard he started grinding his hips, what little he could, against Kyle, his thick white cock rubbing against the sexy black man’s pelvis and lower abs.

“Mmmmph Bmm...” Kyle moaned for his handsome life partner even while the Latino hunk continued to make him his bitch. He leaned his head forward, eyes closed and pressed his gagged lips against Ben’s taped mouth, kissing him as passionately as their gags would allow.
“Mmmmm... mmm Kuhmmph...” Ben moaned in return reciprocating his beautiful husband’s kisses without a thought. The two gay subs’ cocks were so stiff, throbbing so hard they needed someone to pleasure them directly...

Now thrusting as hard and fast as he could, which to Kyle felt like he was being jackhammered in his butt, Hector reached his hand around, searching for a nice hard cock to grab onto, and sure enough he quickly found Kyle’s long, arched dick already moist with sweat and precum. The sexy dom started jerking his hot slave with a strong, forceful grip as he continued clapping his pelvis against the tied up boy’s buttcheeks.

“Mmmhmmhmmhmhmhmhmmph! Fmhmmhmmk yemmmph!” Kyle screamed into his gag, still being shaken with every thrust of Hectors hips. He reached down with his bound hands hoping he could touch part of that monster cock, and but by this point most of it was buried deep inside his ass.

“Mmmmph! Uh wmmnmm cmmm mmmstrmph!” The bound black sub cried out in ecstasy and aroused agony, he could feel the sperm building up in his dick, he needed to release it, so he begged his master for the chance to cum.
“What you say bitch boi?” Hector pretended not to hear, grinning.
“Cammm uhh cmmm pwmmph mmmmstrrmmph?!?!?!” Kyle screamed.

“Yes you can boi! Cum for daddy! Cum like the bitch boi you are!” He panted, thrusting with all his power and speed.

“MMMMPH! MMMPH!!! AAAHHMMPH!!!”

Warm white jizz squirted and sprayed from the tip of Kyle’s big black cock, all over Ben’s crotch and lower abdomen, both husbands moaned with immense satisfaction into their gags.

“Mmmm... fummmph mmm tm mmmstrrmph! Plmmmph fummk mm tmm!” Ben begged, his eyes pleading for release from the overwhelming horny energy that had been building in his loins. His cock was so immensely hard with nobody to squeeze it, and his ass jutted out just like Kyle’s he was so eager to have his ass fucked.

“You ask every robber who breaks into your house to fuck your ass?” Hector smiled, getting up off the bed. All three guys laughed. “I’ll be right back bois, just gotta wash my cock in the shower nice and quick.”

Hector bent over at the bedside and gave the two hunky husbands an affectionate kiss on the cheek “You guys look so sexy right now, hope you’re enjoying yourselves?” He smiled.
“Mmm-hmph!”
“Mm-hm, mm-hm!” Both gagged bois nodded profusely. Smiling into their gags even as Kyle kept huffing and puffing deeply, already tired from one round of sex.
“Good, I’m having fun too!” The big man giggled rather cutely, not what you’d expect from a man his size. “Be right back for you Ben!” He winked at the bound white slave, who winked back.

While Hector very quickly stepped in their en-suite shower to clean his ass-dirty dick, the two hostage husbands kissed each other deeply through their gags, moaning sweetly to each other. This had been Ben’s greatest idea in their relationship.
“Thmmmk ymm bmmbmm...” Kyle mumbled with appreciation.
“Ymmm wemmmcmmph smmxmmph...” Ben would have smiled if not for the briefs packing his cheeks.

Moments later, Hector returned, and just as he’d pounded Kyle from behind, he did the same to Ben. The helplessly aroused white boi screamed and moaned even louder than his husband had, pushing himself back even deeper into Hectors dick, he was so turned on he was like a wild animal...

When Ben finally came hard after an impressive near-ten-minutes of ass-fucking, Hector took the pair of scissors laid out in the bedside table, quickly cut the tape binding the two husbands together, rolled Ben over and sucked all the cum from his wet, thick, juicy cock. The tattooed white hunk moaned so deeply feeling Hectors lips on his manhood, thrusting his hips upward to fuck the hot latinos face, which earned him a hard smack on the ass.

“Did I give you permission to do that bitch boi?” Hector sneered.
“Mmm-mmph.” Ben shook his head, apologising with big puppy eyes over his gag, he really was the more submissive of the two husbands.
“Just for that, you don’t get to suck my cock later, you’ll just have to watch Kyle do it.” Hector teased.
“Mmm-hmmph.” Ben nodded up at his master, already accepting his punishment and proving his obedience, hoping Hector would later change his mind. He’d kill for the chance to wrap his mouth around a dick that huge.

Lifting the two panting bitch bois off the bed, Hector then grabbed two black leather collars with metal rings clinking at the front, as well as two big red 2 inch ball gags with black straps and chin straps. He placed them on the bed and used his knife to cut the tape off Ben and Kyle’s arms, letting them rub and shake the soreness out before ordering them to remove each other’s gags.

There was a lot of pained grunting taking the tape off, especially at the end when they peeled off the tape directly against the hair and skin. As soon as they’d spit out their saliva-soaked undies. Hector piped up again.

“Put the collars on each other, then the ball gags... Kyle, you do Ben first.”

Hector then brandished a pair of long chain leashes meant to hook onto the collar rings.

“We’re gonna go for a walk.”

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Super sweet and super hot! I know this is going to be a short tale, but I can't wait for more!
Thanks buddy! Well here’s more for you above! 😁
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

This gift just keeps on giving! Collars and ball gags on two hot subs? You're speaking my language!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago This gift just keeps on giving! Collars and ball gags on two hot subs? You're speaking my language!
Haha is there any better combo? Glad you’re enjoying the story! 😁
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Insanely hot. Thanks for adding in some much-needed representation, too.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

blackbound wrote: 3 years ago Insanely hot. Thanks for adding in some much-needed representation, too.
My pleasure my friend ❤️
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Collars for a walk, this should be fun 8-)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Super sweet and super hot! I know this is going to be a short tale, but I can't wait for more!
And you didn't disappoint! love the addition of the collars! Hector is a great dom! Kyle and Ben are extremely lucky!
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 3 years ago Collars for a walk, this should be fun 8-)
Indeed it should hehe
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago
And you didn't disappoint! love the addition of the collars! Hector is a great dom! Kyle and Ben are extremely lucky!
Damn I didn’t realise the collars would be so popular haha! 😁
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing story!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ben turned around almost immediately, his chin raised and crossing his wrists behind his back. Kyle couldn’t help but scoff a little, his cute white boy was such an obedient slave...

“Don’t make me ask twice boi, your little bitch husband’s got the right idea.” Hector teased.

Picking the first collar off the bed, Kyle held a strap in each hand in front of Ben’s face, who instinctively raised his chin. While he was pulling the ends tightly around the white hunks neck, Kyle gave his husband a little peck on the cheek.

“Did I give you permission to do that?” Hector snapped.
“No sir...” Kyle bowed his head, tightening the collar but also smirking cheekily, he just couldn’t help but be the bratty sub.
Hector walked over and gave the black stud a sharp smack on his juicy toned ass, causing both husbands to jump at the noise. The massive dom then spoke directly into Kyle’s ear.

“If you’re gonna kiss him, do it properly, put the ball gag in his mouth first...” he smiled, and Kyle licked his lips slightly, he loved the sound of that.

“Yes sir.” Kyle picked one of the ball gags off the bed and walked around in front of Ben, who still stood obediently in place, his unbound wrists still crossed behind his back and as he saw Kyle approach, he opened his mouth wide open.

The sexy husbands’ eyes locked with intense desire for one another as Kyle pushed the large 2.2 inch ball into his white spunk’s mouth, Ben wincing slightly as his jaw was forced open nice and wide, his lips wrapping around the ball as his teeth bit into the PVC.

“Mmmmph!” Ben grunted, getting that submissive expression on his face Kyle loved where he really acted like a kidnapping victim. Wanting to help his lover feel the role, Kyle turned to Hector with his hands up.

“Please, you’ve humiliated us enough just take what you want and go!” He fake-whimpered, Hector was impressed with these boys’ acting skills, and so he did his best to play his part too. He got his toy gun out again and pointed it right at the helpless hunks.

“Oh I’m not here for your money, I’m here for you! You’ll make me a whole lotta money on the black market! Now... Shut up and start making out with your hubby bitch boi, grab his ass too, and don’t stop until I tell you.”

Hector then passed the second collar to Ben. “You put that around his neck while he kisses you.”

And so Ben and Kyle complied, as Kyle wrapped his strong arms around his hot husband’s tattooed frame, starting to passionately plant his lips against the big PVC ball forcing Ben’s jaw open, and naughtily licking at the gagged boi’s lips, Ben had to look down as well as he could at Kyle’s neck and fumble with the thick leather collar. It got even harder to focus when Kyle grabbed a great big handful of both his tight butt cheeks and started squeezing them, massaging them.

“Mmmmpph...” Ben moaned with satisfaction, trying to maintain his worried captive persona, thankfully Kyle was still helping with that.
“Why are you making us do this? You fucking perv.” The handsome dark hunk whined between kisses as he felt the collar tighten around his neck where it then sat nice and snug, the metal ring clinking and clacking with every move he made, often knocking against Ben’s ring.

Hector sniggered almost like a cartoon villain “I think you just answered your own question bitch boi. Stop kissing!”

The two slaves broke contact, and Hector approached Ben with the second ball gag, groping his now half-limp dick and balls. He handed the white stud the gag.

“Put it in him bitch boi.” The big Latino held the plastic toy gun against Ben’s head.

Fake-whimpering like he was scared, Ben held up the big ball right in front of his delicious black husband’s goateed chin.

“Uhm thhowwy” he whimpered into his own gag, and Kyle, also in character, caressed his arm reassuringly. “It’s ok sweetie, don’t be.”

Opening his mouth nice and wide, Kyle accepted the ball gag as it was jammed between his teeth. Whining and groaning at first, the helpless black man turned to his olive-skinned hunk of a master and frowned.

“‘Ouu ‘hathtard!” He growled into the ball, though also giving a subtle wink which the handsome dom returned in kind. It was important everyone remembered they were having fun.

With that, Hector grabbed his last surprise for the boys before he would attach the leash chains to their collars. He threw them at the gagged hunks’ feet.

“Ben you put Kyle’s on, then I’ll do yours.”

From out of his big duffel bag Hector had pulled a pair of long black leather armbinders and thrown them to the floor. Ben, being ever the submissive, quickly picked it up, and as Kyle turned around, arms behind his back, the hot white spunk pulled his husband’s hands into the monoglove and tightened the leather straps at the front across Kyle’s chest in an ‘X’...

The armbinders took forever to lace up on both boys, but when they were finally done, the helpless husbands now felt truly under Hectors power. It would be damn near impossible to escape the tight leather prisons encasing their arms without seriously rigorous struggling, that, combined with the wide, jaw busting balls in their mouths and the degrading collars around their necks symbolising his mastery was the ultimate combo Hector needed to help his bitch boys feel a hundred percent subservient to him.
There was just one missing ingredient...

Locking the chain leashes into place around the metal rings hanging from each husbands collar. Hector grinned wickedly as he yanked the bound and gagged hunks along behind him out of the room.

“Time to give you some training before I sell you off bitch bois!” The Latino dom chuckled nastily.
“Mmmmmph!”
“Nmmmmmmph!”

The gorgeously restrained studs walked along with their master, with no way to resist his powerful pull against their necks.

Already, their cocks had gotten mighty hard again, and Ben winked at Kyle, who reciprocated, before they went back to acting like scared, home-invaded captives.

TO BE CONTINUED
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

harveygasson wrote: 2 years ago Amazing story!
Thanks Harvey I’m glad you like it! 😁
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

HOT! I love how into the roleplay they get and yet keep it playful and fun! Now I wish I could have some collared and huge-ball gagged hunks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic