A&E - Part 1 - (FF/M) - Adult Content

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago
Janus408989 wrote: 3 years ago
Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago Oh nooo, I feel so bad for Mitch...if only I could switch places with him..oh nooo...great part! Hope they get their task done correctly! ;)
I must admit that right now......I don't feel too bad for him hahaha.....

In fact, if he is successful (and having the luxury of knowing what the reward is) I will actually be extremely jealous of him :lol:

However, I have no idea (as yet) what form of punishment Mitch and Emma might suffer for failing the task?

I'm open to suggestions?.....from you Sir or indeed any other fans or followers of this story....

Shoot!

Kind regards
J
Hmmm maybe for punishment they could tie and gag him
To the bed, and then the three women pleasure each other on top of him and don’t pay any attention to him?
Love the idea that if he fails, it becomes a FFF/M story

Including pleasuring themselves not him
Tickling
Serving their feet
Ruined orgasm
Canadiantug
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Canadiantug »

Luckiest guy. Would love to be in their company
Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

I'm loving this story so far!
Janus408989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Janus408989 »

A&E - Part 5 - (FF/MF) - Adult Content

In the darkness of the wardrobe, Mitch finally gave in to his aching jaw and tongue. He needed a break and ceased his efforts. Since Angela and Edina had closed the doors of the wardrobe, he had eagerly got to work on his task with their threat firmly in his mind. His mouth and nose were effectively forced against the girls panty covered groin and he felt relatively smothered by the thin layer of wet material not to mention the heat of what lay behind it. Only moments after the doors had closed, he had made a firm decision to do as he had been told and had acted accordingly.

It thought did occur to him that the pussy which was so rudely and crudely forced against his face was actually so wet that it was unlikely that he could fail the given task. The given being to ensure that pussy remained that way. Nevertheless, he was enthusiastic with his efforts, prodding and exploring with his tongue until by simple trial and error, he found the places and spots which generated the most obvious reactions from his fellow slave. Upon location that most sensitive of places, he had wholly focused on it, sucking and flicking until he could hear the girl responding accordingly through her gagged mouth. He didn’t know whether she like it or not but in truth, he really did and the noises she was expressing was causing his tightly bound cock to throb even more. The only problem was that his cock was actually causing him an almost unbearable level of torment and frustration, mainly due to the fact that he was completely helpless to use it in any way that he desperately wanted to. Even so, he tried very hard to ignore these feelings and tried to focus instead on promise given by his captors….that if he did well, they might let him fuck this beautiful girl.

At one point, his efforts had resulted in the desired effect. The girl had screamed in to her gag, her body had shuddered and he had felt a new level of wetness spread through the panties and subsequently over his face. At this point, he felt overwhelmed with a huge sense of accomplishment….and soon after, a slight tinge of humiliation.
It seemed like many hours had passed when he finally heard some noise from outside of the wardrobe and on hearing this he immediately froze and listened. Moments later, the doors were swung open, bright light made him clench his eyes and he felt a pair of hands rest softly on each of his shoulders.
‘’Hello you love birds. How are you?’’ ….
It was Angela’s voice. He saw arms reaching in to the wardrobe and then a slight sense of release as the strap holding his head in place was loosened and removed. At the same time, the hands on his shoulders tugged him and his chair backwards by a few inches.
It was not much but enough to see that it was Edina standing to the side of him. He also saw that it was her hand that reached in front of his face and firmly cupped the place that his face had been trapped against for so long. Her hand groped the girls crotch and he heard Emma squeal in to her gag in response.
He then heard Angela speak from behind him….
“So how did they do girlfriend?”
And Edina answered….
“Quite well by the feel of it. The filthy bitch is soaking wet and so is his face. I think that they actually took us seriously!”
Angela laughed and then responded.
“Oh bless! Sorry Mitch and Sorry Emma. We did promise and you did do what we asked but I’m afraid that during the last 6 hours we changed our minds. And seeing as you are the slaves and we are your masters, I’m afraid that is just the way it goes. So well done and all that but while we were away, we decided that we would much rather punish you both. Try not to be too disappointed….you never know? you might like it?”

All that Mitch could think was…that’s not fair! and they must be joking….he wanted to complain but moments later his attention was diverted as Edina moved in to view, stepped in to the wardrobe towards Emma and pressed a pad of material firmly over the girls gagged mouth and nose. Emma’s eyes went wide and her body struggled but it wasn’t long before she seemed to relax and her eyes closed. He was so focused on this that he wasn’t at all ready when a similar pad of material was forced over his own mouth and nose. He tried to shake his head but he was powerless to resist as he was forced to breath in the strong chemical odour….. and seconds later, everything went dark.
When he started to wake up, the first thing he noticed was a slight headache. He slowly opened his eyes and began to process where he was, how he was and what he could see. He was still secured tightly to the same chair but there was now a ring gag fixed between his jaws. His cock felt painfully erect and his balls ached. He assumed that this was due to bondage which the girls had applied previously.
What he could see definitely diverted his attention from his predicament though. He was now in a different room. A lounge by the looks of it. Quite luxurious in decoration and the furniture which filled it. Directly across the room, about 3 or 4 metres away, were two armchairs and in each were his two naked friends. Edina and Angela. Both were casually reclined in the chairs and both had their legs spread wide open and both had one hand between their legs. Angela was slowly massaging her sex and Edina was using what looked like a dildo, pushing it slowly in and out of her pussy. It was a sight which did nothing to ease the discomfort of his cock. In fact, it suddenly felt so hard that it might burst.
Between him and the girls was the kneeling form of Emma, completely free of any bondage and totally naked apart from the light blue panties which he had become far too familiar with in recent times. He felt so unbearably turned on and it was only Angela’s voice which interrupted his thoroughly awful feeling of torment.

“He is awake! Look!”
Edina stopped what she was doing and looked at him before speaking.
“Yes he is! Ok, Emma!”
Emma’s body stiffened and she looked directly at Edina.
“Now be a good girl and get to work! Do you remember everything we told you?”
Emma slowly nodded….and seeing this, Edina continued….
“Good girl, get on with it then and you better get it right….exactly right! or you’ll be punished accordingly”
Emma slowly nodded again before standing up. She firstly turned towards him but then she turned away and sauntered over to a wicker basket over to his left, removed the lid and reached one hand inside. She withdrew one and then two and then three items from within. The first two looked like white pairs of panties and the third a pair of tan coloured pantyhose. As he watched, she turned and walked towards him with them clutched in her hand. She approached until she was standing directly in front of him and dropped both pairs of panties on to his lap before draping the pantyhose over his bound knees. He groaned loudly through the ring gag. He felt so aroused and he didn’t think he could bear this feeling of sexual torment for much longer. In truth, he was surprised that he hadn’t come already. And the answer to this mystery was almost immediately answered by a voice which he recognized as his friend Angela.
“Mitch…before our Emma moves on….it’s only fair to let you know that we gave you with a little something while you were asleep” ….
She chuckled before continuing…
“A special little something which will take away any worries you might have about shooting your load prematurely i.e. coming too soon! In fact, you don’t have to worry at all about that because…ummm….you won’t be able to come at all….not for several hours at least!
He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Was she just being cruel? Or had they really done this to him? No way! Surely not?”
Angela spoke again….
“Ok Emma, show him…”
And as he wondered…..Emma acted…

What happened next felt almost like a dream…..Mitch watched as Emma hooked her fingers in to the waist band of her blue panties and peeled them slowly down her legs. She stepped out of them and stood back up with them clenched between both hands. She shook them out, turned them inside out and carefully folded them in to a tight wad which she clutched in her right hand. As she moved in closer as if to straddle him, he had no idea of what she was trying to do. No idea.. right up until he felt two sensations. Firstly, her beautiful and pert breasts pressing against his face…. and secondly…and much more significantly, her beautiful body sliding down to impale herself on his painfully hard cock. The sensation was amazing. As she settle all of her body weight down upon him, he felt like he was as deep inside of her as he could possibly be. The pleasure was blowing his mind and he knew that he must be coming, shooting his load, emptying himself in to her.

And yet, he wasn’t and he didn’t. Angela hadn’t been joking. He couldn’t come and he screamed his frustration at this realisation loudly through the ring gag. Not for long though as the next thing he felt was Emma forcing and prodding something through it which slowly but effectively packed the space behind the gag. As the wet material completely filled his mouth, he realised to his dismay that it was the panties which she had removed. He felt so helpless, humiliated and frustrated…..but yet again his attention was quickly diverted elsewhere as Emma began to move her body up and down on his cock. He groaned loudly in to her panties and tried to push himself over the edge. But he couldn’t and the fact that he couldn’t felt like the worst torture ever! When she stopped again, it felt like a reprieve but it was a certainly a short one at that.

He felt Emma hands on each of his cheeks and he quickly realised that she wanted him to look directly in to her beautiful eyes. He did just that and even when her hands fell away, his gaze remained longingly fixed on her face. After all, it was a beautiful face and this beautiful girl was currently sitting firmly on his cock.
So he watched her face as she brought up her hand and started to push the first pair of white panties in to her mouth….and then the second pair which he noted required a little more effort. He watched as her mouth gaped and was stretched over the white material. Moments later she tugged the pair of pantyhose down over her head so that it was encased by the nylon. He wanted to thrust his hips and his cock in to her but he was bound to the chair far too effectively. So all he could do was to look on helplessly as Emma wound the legs of the pantyhose around her face, tightly and directly over the panties in her mouth several times before finally tying them off behind her head.
As he looked on in wonder at the way this girl had gagged herself, he could do nothing to react or respond as he wanted to. He had never felt so aroused or sexually frustrated and what Emma did next felt to him like pure torture.

She began to slide up and down on his cock with a purpose. Sliding slowly up and then slamming herself down on him. He wanted to come so badly but he couldn’t. The pleasure was amazing but the frustration was unbearable. He could hear himself screaming through the panties filling his mouth. He could hear Emma groaning in to her gag as she rode up and down on his cock….and he was pretty sure that he could also hear some other groans and squeals of pleasure coming from elsewhere. Probably from his so called friends, Angela and Edina who were probably taking a great deal of pleasure from watching the show.
The pleasure and the frustration he felt was truly overwhelming and he succumbed in to state of consciousness which felt like some kind of dream. He was shaken from this at one point by the sound of Emma screaming violently through her gag, the feeling of her ramming her body down on him with much more force and seconds after, a distinct feeling of what felt like water gushing down around his cock and spreading out and over his groin and legs. Moments later, he heard either Angela or Edina speak, he was too drained to know who…..the words themselves were barely recognisable….
“Good girl Emma. One down and two more to go on him…..and then you can give your pussy a rest and come over here and use your tongue to give us two each. Don’t take too long or you’ll regret it!”
And Emma had responded to this by immediately starting to slide up and down once again on his tortured cock. Two more times? He couldn’t bear the thought of it….but frankly, he really didn’t have a choice. So as the beautiful girl began to ride him once again, he bit down firmly on her wet panties and prayed for the drugs to wear off so he could release himself.

He had never felt so aroused and so helpless at the same time…..

To be continued……
Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

A great continuation, well done :D I'm excited for the next part!
Janus408989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Janus408989 »

A&E - Part 6........?

Dear readers / fans of this story.

Firstly, thank you to those of you who have posted your positive feedback. I love writing but I also take a great deal of satisfaction from knowing that others like what I am writing too.

With this in mind, I have decided that I would like to offer an opportunity to one of you guys/girls to become the master/mistress of 'what happens next' in part 6. Just to set the scene, Emma will indeed use poor helplessly bound Mitch to pleasure herself at least two more times and she will then move on to pleasuring her two mistresses, twice each in fact. However, what happens after that......could be completely based on your imagination and your desires?

To win the chance to choose, the only requirements are that you:

1. Describe what you like most about the story so far (details will score higher)
2. Mention which one of the characters you would most like to be (and why?)
3. Describe (in your own way) what you would like to happen next (the more detail...the better).

We are all friends on this forum....no hang ups, no judgement, no come back.....but if you would prefer to PM me rather than post on this thread then that is fine.

Depending on the response, a winner will be chosen and Part 6 will be my best effort of putting the winners version in to words.

I look forward to hearing from you ;)
Janus408989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Janus408989 »

5,571 views of this story.....

1 response with a suggestion for part 6....

Come on you naughty people! You must have an idea of what you would like to happen next?

Tick Tock....... ;)
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

geelcarl wrote: 3 years ago
Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago
Janus408989 wrote: 3 years ago

I must admit that right now......I don't feel too bad for him hahaha.....

In fact, if he is successful (and having the luxury of knowing what the reward is) I will actually be extremely jealous of him :lol:

However, I have no idea (as yet) what form of punishment Mitch and Emma might suffer for failing the task?

I'm open to suggestions?.....from you Sir or indeed any other fans or followers of this story....

Shoot!

Kind regards
J
Hmmm maybe for punishment they could tie and gag him
To the bed, and then the three women pleasure each other on top of him and don’t pay any attention to him?
Love the idea that if he fails, it becomes a FFF/M story

Including pleasuring themselves not him
Tickling
Serving their feet
Ruined orgasm
This where my mind takes me
heraclitus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by heraclitus »

Hi, I'm a new member - please continue with your story. Here's my input:

1. Describe what you like most about the story so far (details will score higher)
Mitch being tricked, made helpless and a (semi-willing) victim of dominant women; the imaginative use of lingerie and of pantyhose/stockings and panty_gaging; his gradually being broken to their will:

"As he began to return, he felt disconnected, removed from his body. A mere spectator looking down on the scene from above. It felt like a safe place so he stayed there."

His disassociation but simultaneous complete involvement.

2. Mention which one of the characters you would most like to be (and why?)
Mitch - the helplessness he feels and being opened to nex experiences by women who use him as a toy but who care for him.

3. Describe (in your own way) what you would like to happen next (the more detail...the better).
Mitch wakes up, naked and standing up tied to a T-shaped frame. Angela and Edina are sitting on chairs, watching him - they are not naked, they are dressed in provocative (expensive) lingerie and stockings.
Emma is dressed in a satin blouse, tiny skirt, dark seamed stockings and heels. She is fully made up, her hair is up.
Angela tells Mitch that he and Emma are going to play a game: she has to make him cum, he has to resist. To make things fair, he has been given a retardant but as his heart beats faster it will clear from his system.
Angelina notes that there is a prize, of course - if Mitch wins he will have all 3 girls as his slaves for the weekend.
Emma says that if she wins then Mitch will spend the weekend as her feminized sex slave.
There are rules, of course: Emma cannot use her fingers or mouth on Mitch's balls or penis. She cannot fuck him standing up.
Emma strips slowly and seductively, rubs herself against Mitch, strokes his body.
Angelina and Edina whisper together, then call Emma over. She returns to Mitch, pressing herself against him and whispers that although her fingers and mouth are forbidden, her finger nails and tongue are not. Nor is asking A and E to make Mitch part of a vertical foursome........
Will Mitch hold back? Or is his future framed in femine lingerie and slutty costumes?
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmmm, oh yessss.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmmm, oh yess.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic