Helping Me See, By Blindfolding Me (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Incredibly cathartic to read Jack standing up to his dad! I fall in love with Jack and Ryan more and more with each installment! Keep up the excellent work!
My M/M Stories Here
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Incredibly cathartic to read Jack standing up to his dad! I fall in love with Jack and Ryan more and more with each installment! Keep up the excellent work!
Thanks for sticking with this story my friend and supporting me through it 😊

I know I’ve done two updates with no bondage as well so thanks for sticking with me for that haha!!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Weeks passed after my outburst at the old man... not gonna lie, they weren’t the easiest I’ve ever had. My landlady decided that she didn’t want “someone like me” in her property, so I talked about it with Ryan, and he didn’t even hesitate to let me move in with him.

I ended up selling most of my furniture and stuff, since there was no room in Ryan’s place, besides... we’d be sharing from now on. ❤️ Everyday life didn’t change too much, some people wouldn’t talk to me, like Stevo, which really hurt as I’d known him for years and we’d been the best of friends... but most folks I came across were still fairly polite (to my face anyway) and two or three even surprised me.

Take my cousin Emma for example, we were friendly as cousins often are, but we barely ever stayed in contact before, especially since she’d moved down to Melbourne. Now though, she messaged me all the time, saying she understood what I was going through, and that if I needed help, she could be the first person I called. I asked her why, and she admitted she had kept from the rest of the family that she was a lesbian, and she had a girlfriend of three years down in Melbourne she’d never told any of our family about. In fact, Emma told me she felt braver because of me, and was considering coming out herself.

Now knowing that, that I wasn’t the only one, that really helped with my mindset towards this whole fucked up situation. Somehow just knowing I wasn’t the only one made it better, easier... I don’t know... more... normal? Either way, I was over the moon to have Emma supporting me when the rest of my family wouldn’t, and I knew I’d do everything I could to support her too when her turn came to face our family.

Ryan and I constantly asked each other how we were doing, and I reckon that open communication did wonders for our relationship. Since that run-in with Dad, I felt like a new man all over again, almost, on a greater scale than when I’d first kissed Ryan. I had no more secrets to hide, I was unburdened. Everything I’d been afraid of, I’d confronted... the results could have been much better, and sometimes it did bother me that I’d lost so many of the people in my life, but the point is, I wasn’t hiding anything from anybody anymore, and it was so... freeing.

We hadn’t done any bondage for weeks, and even though I could now let Ryan touch and play with my body with no discomfort at all, I still wasn’t sure if I was ready to go “all in” if you catch my drift. But... Ryan is a not-so-hopeless romantic, and it wasn’t long before we were dying to try some new and exciting bondage together.

One night I was just drying some dishes after dinner, wearing just my AC/DC singlet and some loose-fitting trackie pants... and that sexy, muscular Italian hunk that I now proudly called my boyfriend, who was in a pair of board shorts and salmon pink singlet... came up behind me and put his hand over my mouth.

“Whammph? Mmm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hmph!” I got startled at first, before giggling cutely for him, realising just what he was doing.
“I don’t think you’ve paid me any rent, you naughty boi...” he sniggered, caressing my arse with his free hand.
“Mmm-mmmph” I grunted, shaking my head and smiling with glee under his powerful grip on my face.
“You got another way you can pay me?” He whispered in my ear, grabbing tightly onto my package.
“Mmm-hmmmph...” I nodded slowly, moaning with delight. Fuck I hadn’t realised how much I’d missed this. My cock was already starting to grow...

Tearing me away from the kitchen sink, Ryan manhandled me, his hand still tightly pressed on my lips, into the downstairs bathroom, where, somehow, without me knowing. He’d bloody laid out a whole heap of his bondage gear, mostly rope, but also one of his vibrating dildos, and an assortment of gags.

“Now...” ‘Dom-Mode Ryan’ said to me softly, but firmly, I loved his sexy, growling deep voice when he spoke to me like this:

“You’re gonna stay still like a good boi while I take your clothes off, you’re gonna do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you, and you’re not gonna complain... isn’t that right boi?” He commanded me in his irresistible Dom-Mode voice... but hey, it’d been a while, and I was feeling more confident and bratty.

“Mmmm-mmmmmph!” I shook my head, giggling again behind his hand gag. This made my master smile very naughtily.

“Ooh ok, guess we’re doing it the hard way then!” He growled.

He grabbed the bottom of my singlet and yanked it up the length of my torso while I struggled in his grip, mmmphing away to get him all hot and bothered. Obviously I let him take it off in the end because fucking hell did I wanna be naked next to this gorgeous man. ❤️ Same went for my trackie pants, which he made a face at me over while he took them off, seeing that I’d gone commando underneath. It’d been my day off from work and I stayed home, zero fucks given!

“Look at you slutty boi! No shame at all have you? You naughty little slave...” He teased me, slapping my cock around a bit and giving a quick, sharp smack on my now bare and exposed butt cheeks.
“Mmmmph!” I groaned in pain and pleasure, grinding up against Ryan’s still-clothed body when he would let me. He wasn’t bloody wrong, being his slave boi had turned me into such a fucking slut haha!

Slowly getting me on my knees, Ryan pulled my hands in front of me and clicked on a pair of metal handcuffs.

“Ugh, mmm, no!” I fake struggled, but I couldn’t stop smiling I was so turned on. “You bastard! Let me fucking go!” I wriggled and writhed knowing it would get my handsome master really excited, and I was very quickly proven right when the front of his board shorts suddenly looked a bit too tight for him...

“Fucking hell...” he dropped character, so turned on that as he held the little chain linking my cuffs in one hand, he practically ripped off his singlet and kicked off his shorts and undies, before he yanked me in close so our naked, muscular bodies were rubbing up against each other. I gasped and smiled widely, my dick throbbing with excitement, I could feel it touching his own cock, which was just as hard as mine...

We made out like we hadn’t seen each other in years, it was so wild. I pushed him back up against the one blank tiled wall in the room, the one opposite the bath and the shower. Our tongues met in a wet, forceful maelstrom of passion, I put my cuffed arms around his neck and shoulders, moaning with delight as his lips tasted mine, I could feel his cock rubbing up and down my crotch and midriff... he was thrusting his hips, desperately wanting to be inside me. I still didn’t completely know that I was ready for that, but to show him that I was definitely as horny as he was, I thrusted against him too.

He grabbed me by the waist and whipped me around so it was my back against the wall, grabbing a hold of my cock and squeezing it so firmly. “Aaaahhhh!!!” I moaned “Yeahhh, please gag me babe, I’ll make so much noise, please, please gmmmmph...!”

His hand went back over my mouth, he reached down into the bathtub where he’d laid everything out and he forced a rubber bit gag between my lips, fastening it around my head. It felt similar and yet still so much different to the ball gags he usually used on me... it felt like a more firm, different tasting cleave gag, kind of.

“Mmmph! Ymmmph! Mmmmph ymmm shmmmph mm uhmph mmmmmstmmmph!” I moaned, still thrusting against my boyfriend’s crotch, our members bumping into each other over and over, my tip rubbing against his bare ab muscles...

“Into the shower boi” Heslid open the door with a coil of rope “we need to clean you up you dirty little slave!” He grinned.

I was so horny that I moaned, wriggled and writhed like crazy as he tied my hands above my head to the shower head... I was a little concerned since I didn’t wanna rip it off the wall.

“Don’t worry boi, I reinforced the wall around it and screwed it in tighter while you were at work the other day.” He winked. Goddamn... A slave master, a personal trainer, a great cook, could easily be a model, and a handyman... could I have picked a more incredible boyfriend? ❤️

As he finished tying my hands up, he removed the handcuffs, not wanting them to rust in the water, and then he picked up the dildo...

Joining me in the shower, he turned on the water to just a little bit warm, knowing it would cool a bit because his shower was weird like that. The water cascaded over our naked bodies, and I don’t know how I looked, but Ryan was literally in the sexiest state I’ve ever seen...

The water fell down his perfectly trimmed muscle lines like a river flows through bushland. His dirty blonde hair turning so dark and shiny as it got soaked. Every muscle on his perfectly hand-crafted olive body gleamed as the light reflected off his wet skin, like I’m always saying... it’s like this man was sculpted by Gods. His loving emerald green eyes looked me up and down with unrestrained desire. His perfect white smile warmed every fiver of my being even more than the warm water falling onto my back...

He still held the vibrating dildo in his hand, caressing my body with its tip, he ran it up and down my chest, down to my abs, across my gagged mouth where I tried to stick my tongue out from underneath the bit and lick it.

“Uh uh uh!” He grinned “Not yet boi...”
“Mmmm!” I stuck my tongue out at him, earning me a smack on the arse. “Mmmmph!”
“You’ve got a real attitude tonight don’t ya?” He kept grinning, squeezing my cock again nice and hard. “Well I know how to fix that...”

He turned me around so my arse was jutting out facing him. Without hesitation, he started laying into me with his dildo-free hand, spanking me over and over.

“Mmmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!!!” I grunted and groaned with every loud, stinging smack. He rubbed my cheeks to spread out the pain a bit so it wasn’t so bad, making sure to cup his hand a little, also minimising the pain, but he hit hard enough so I still knew I was being punished... fuck, I felt so naughty.

After he was satisfied I’d learnt my lesson and my cheeks were red raw, Ryan changed up his time again and softly fondled my balls while he kissed my neck, I moaned so sweetly, his lips always felt welcome anywhere on my skin, but recently we’d discovered that the neck was a real fucking sweet spot for me.

He then whispered in my ear... “You want this in your arsehole boi?” He tapped the dildo ever so slightly against my butt crack, before resting it there on a low, cock-hardening vibration.

I could hardly resist such a sensation, and as well as feeling a little bratty, I also felt adventurous... call it part of the new me.

And so, with water powering down our naked bodies, Ryan got a little improvise-y, and lubed the dildo up with shampoo of all things! Not wanting the water to wash it all off, he quickly placed it against my crack before spreading my cheeks with his long, strong fingers.

I seized up when the tip entered inside me, grunting in discomfort, but it was a pleasant kind of pain, a little uncomfortable but so, so much of a turn on! The deeper he pushed it, the more I couldn’t help but clench in an unconscious effort to stop it, but it did nothing. Ryan let me just stand there for about a minute or two, gently kissing my neck again while I got used to having something jammed up my arse. I tugged on the ropes binding my hands above my head, they were tied so well I couldn’t possibly escape, yes I could reach the knot, but Ryan had pulled it so tight that I could pick away at it for ages and all it would do is wear away my fingernails. Ryan would be needing scissors when he did eventually untie me...

And I do mean eventually.

After letting the dildo sit inside me for a couple minutes, letting me get a feel for the sensation, Ryan grinned the naughtiest smile I’ve ever seen him pull, and he pressed a button at the bottom of the toy.

Hooooooooohohoholllyyy SHIT!!!

“Mmmmmmmph!!!! Aaahhmmmph!!! Mmmmmmmmph!!!” I pretty much screamed into my gag. Holy bloody hell in a hand basket that shit was fucking intense!

The cock ring weeks ago has been one thing, but this was a whole other level! I’d never felt such a crazy combination of pain, discomfort, arousal, stimulation and helplessness before in my life! That fucking engine of torment and bliss inside my arsehole was rumbling and buzzing away like a V8 turbo engine at full throttle. I groaned so goddamn loudly because I had no other choice, I couldn’t touch it, I couldn’t shake it out because Ryan had one hand keeping it locked in place.

“Mmmmmph!!! Mmmmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmph mmph mmmmph!” I groaned violently.
“Mmmm fuck! I think you’re enjoying this boi! Hahaha!”

That handsome bastard who I love but also hate was enjoying every goddamn second of this! I literally couldn’t decide how I felt, my cock was as hard as ever, and I definitely felt aroused, but then every so often when it buzzed this jolt of pain would shoot from my arse straight up my spine... it hurt, but in the best possible fucking way! How the bloody hell do I even explain this?!

Regardless, Ryan kept at it until he was sure I was enjoying it, and then, he started thrusting it in and out, back and forth, never completely out of my arse. It added so much more to the overwhelming sensations I was feeling. I finally settled on how I felt... yes, I fucking loved how this felt. Over time the pain only added to the pleasure, enhancing it, if anything.

My cock was so rock solid hard I couldn’t possibly get any harder, and so was Ryan, jerking himself off with his left hand while pleasuring my arse with his right. “Mmmm oh my god boi... keep moaning for me, you sound so fucking hot! Ohhhh....”
“Mmmmmph! Mmmmph!!”

Water dripped all across my bare back, I was wet and warm all over, my rear end was being stimulated like it didn’t know it could be, I was gagged tightly and moaning like a bitch, my hands were turning purple from the tightness of the ropes encircling my wrists...

Up until that point, I’d never been so aroused in my life, and it showed when I exploded in an absolute fountain of warm cum! Though it was being washed away by the water, Ryan still licked his lips seeing so much semen pouring from my dick, and within seconds, he screamed like a madman and came as well... I leaned down towards him as far as my overhead bonds would let me, so horny I wished I could catch some on my face... sadly, I was too high, he was too low. But nevertheless, we’d both worked ourselves up so much, gotten so incredibly horny that I’m positive that was the hardest we’d came in our whole relationship...

So far... 😈

The fun kept going for quite a while after that, I stayed tied in the shower being stimulated over and over by the dildo, Ryan kept regularly changing my gags so none of them got too wet, and also took long breaks without the shower on to save water, rubbing his body up against me as I shivered to keep me warm, at one point he carefully got on his knees at one point and gave a nice, watery blowjob. Hilariously, the shampoo he’d lubed me up with made it so that I was literally leaking bubbles out of my arse, and when he finally pulled it out, my butthole made some crazy squishy fart noise. Ryan damn near collapsed to the floor he laughed so fucking hard! After chuckling into my gag for a good ten minutes (at least it felt that way), I finally clicked my fingers, which was my signal I wanted out.

Well... that definitely lit a spark back in our relationship after the messy few weeks we’d had since I came out! I felt so much better about things, and slowly, it seemed things were coming back to... in some ways, a new, better normal.

TO BE CONTINUED
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

WOW! just WOW! I cannot believe how amazing this chapter was. It was sexy and exciting, but still grounded and realistic! Their relationship is wonderful to see developing! That handgag at the beginning, and Jack's playful defiance to push Ryan's buttons! So well done! Can't wait for more from these two!
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said? The last part was hard to read, and probably too real for some readers but I'm glad Jack has Ryan and a few remaining friends and families to rely upon, things like that really help you see who are your real friends.

And the most recent part, well, that was incredibly hot! I love that despite Jack being a sub, he likes to make Ryan work for it! That's my favorite kind of subs lol! Wonderful job!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

That night, Ryan and I were cuddling in bed, the air conditioning blowing on our naked bodies as we tried to sleep in the rising heat.

You remember before when I said I was feeling adventurous? Well, it seems this feeling was extending beyond just wanting to try new things sexually. An idea had planted itself in my head. A want, a need, something I’d never thought of doing until now.

“Hey babe? Ry?” I nudged my gorgeous boyfriend as he gently opened his eyes.
“Mm... yeah Jack?” He groaned and yawned.
“Could I ask you something?” I said excitedly, the thought was swimming around in my head and I had to let it out.
“What time is it?” He mumbled, checking his phone to see it was 2am. “Fuck Jack really?” He groaned.
“Yeah I know Ry I’m sorry but trust me this is big.” I took his hand.

Yawning again, Ryan forced his eyes open and paid attention.

“What is it sweetie?” He muttered, trying to wake up.

“Well, I’ve been thinking... I’ve never left Alice Springs...”
That got Ryan’s attention.
“I’ve always just been, you know, that country boy who loves his town, I’ve always had that ‘I was born here I’ll die here’ kinda mentality.”

Ryan got up on one elbow, squeezing my hand. “Babe what are you saying?” He asked in disbelief.

I took a moment to look at him, the darkness hid the most handsome of his features but even with the street-lights pouring in from the window he looked like the most beautiful man alive. With his smooth olive skin, dark stubbled beginnings of a beard, his deep, caring green eyes... there wasn’t a part of him I didn’t love.

This man walked into my life in literally the most unexpected way, and had completely changed it, I felt, mostly for the better. For the first time in twenty-six years I was living a completely honest life, without secrets or pretending. I felt authentic not just as a man, but as a human being. I felt like none of that would have happened without him.

And I told him as much.

“Aww sweetie...” Ryan smiled that beautiful caring grin that I adored, and we kissed each other deeply. As we broke our kiss, I blurted it out:

“I think we should leave Alice Springs, we could go anywhere in Australia!”

“What? Just... just up and leave?” Ryan smiled. “Are you sure you wanna do that? This is your home...”

“Nah Ry... you’re my home.” I smiled back, we squeezed each others’ hands with such affection. I was so caught up in the moment, on such a high in his presence, I spilled out my next sentence without a thought.

“I love you.”

Ryan’s jaw dropped, he stopped completely still, so did I... holy shit did I just say that?

“I... I uh... I’m sorry babe I...” I panicked, I didn’t know if he was ready for that, or if he was ready to just pack up and leave. In the excitement of all the thoughts running around in my head I jumped the gun! “I didn’t... mmmph.”

Ryan clamped his hand over my mouth, smiling affectionately. He leaned in, and taking his hand away, gave me the most tender, gentle, pure kiss anyone could give another human being.

“I love you too Jack.” He smiled, and so did I, and right then, right there, laying naked and sweaty on a messy bed at 2am... I was the happiest man alive.

“Let’s do it sweetie. We’ll go wherever we want, just you and me.” He caressed my cheek, we were both well and truly awake. Well and truly happy.

By the end of that month, all our preparations had been made. Ry had sold his house, we’d thought about all sorts of places we could go. I suggested Perth, so we could be close to Ryan’s family, though he told me despite the fact that he loved them, he preferred living away from them so he could be more of his own person. I could certainly relate, especially after all the recent events in my life.

We considered Sydney, the home of Mardi Gras, but we didn’t know how we’d get on since we didn’t know anybody there at all.

Then it occurred to me, my cousin Emma was in Melbourne, and it was supposed to be a great place where people like us could not worry about being hated and marginalised. Surely she’d know plenty of folks we could learn to get along with, and help us find a place to stay.

On the road out of Alice Springs to the airport, I looked back through the desert haze at the place where I’d been born, been raised. Where I’d had my first kiss, bought my first car, got in my first fight... although my recent memories were a mixed bag, Alice would always be my home, but I’d outgrown it now.

I didn’t need toxic people in my life, I didn’t need to cling to a town that despised my existence simply because I grew up there. Now I could go anywhere, do anything and I would do it with Ryan...

The man who helped me see. See everything I could be, everything I could do... and all he had to do was come to my house one night and blindfold me.

JACK AND RYAN’S STORY WILL CONTINUE...

THANK YOU FOR READING ❤️
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That was beautiful! The ending was perfect! I really hope everything turns out well for Ryan and Jack! Thank you for this fantastic story and I hope we get to read more of them in the future!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago That was beautiful! The ending was perfect! I really hope everything turns out well for Ryan and Jack! Thank you for this fantastic story and I hope we get to read more of them in the future!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read the entire thing cj you’ve been a great help with your supportive comments! 😊 we’ll definitely be seeing more of Jack and Ryan in the near future so watch this space!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A sweet ending for this story, and a wonderful set up for new tales. I can't wait to see jack and Ryan thrive in a more accepting city, and I can't wait to see what bondage plans they have in store for each other! I am eagerly awaiting their next story!
My M/M Stories Here
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

An amazing end for an amazing story. A little bittersweet maybe but I think Jack and Ryan will be happy together in their new life. I loved the final sentence, really nails the whole thing.

Thanks a lot for sharing your work with us and here's hoping seeing more from you in the future.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago A sweet ending for this story, and a wonderful set up for new tales. I can't wait to see jack and Ryan thrive in a more accepting city, and I can't wait to see what bondage plans they have in store for each other! I am eagerly awaiting their next story!
I’m glad to hear it buddy, thanks for all your comments and feedback it’s been a pleasure writing this for you and it’ll be more than a pleasure to write more soon! 😁
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago An amazing end for an amazing story. A little bittersweet maybe but I think Jack and Ryan will be happy together in their new life. I loved the final sentence, really nails the whole thing.

Thanks a lot for sharing your work with us and here's hoping seeing more from you in the future.
You’re welcome Red 🙂 I certainly plan to write plenty more stories, I’ve got plenty of ideas wriggling around in my head haha. Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and feedback throughout 😊
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am a sucker for a sweet ending, well you’ve certainly shown off your writing chops with this one. I’ll keep a delighted eye out for all of your future pieces.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Ossassin wrote: 3 years ago I am a sucker for a sweet ending, well you’ve certainly shown off your writing chops with this one. I’ll keep a delighted eye out for all of your future pieces.
Lol just did the best I could with what I had, thanks for reading bro and I look forward to writing a lot more for you and everyone else 😊
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention]

Firstly. What a great story! This is gold. Emotional, fun, hot featuring great bondage! Well done!

Secondly. As usual I am way late to the party... hehe, but happy I could read it all in one go.

Lastly. I will enjoy seeing the future of these guys in the Intimate club series you just started!

Good on ya mate!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Jack facing up to his dad (with Ryan's help) was an emotional scene.
The emotions boiling over were very well described and easy to get a sense of, even from the other side of the screen.

Well done! No doubt took a lot of strength and courage for Jack to stand up to his old man.

TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago Not only that, the sleeping bag was thick, real bloody thick. I had a raging boner that you couldn’t even see because the material had to be about four of five inches thick. And, to add to my helplessness. Ryan had put rope ties on me all around the outside of the bag. From my ankles, all the way up to my chest, was coil after coil after coil binding the bag to my hopelessly restrained naked body. I looked like a human head just jutting out of a great big black mass, broken up by the white ropes.

So, there I was, cocooned inside the thickest sleeping bag I’d ever seen, completely unable to reach the ring that was buzzing away against my manhood, and gagged within an inch of my life laying on Ryan’s couch...

The sleeping bag scene was especially nice.
Jack sure must've been comfy all bundled up and bound inside that superbly fat bag 8-)

I'm sure he was quite aroused, what with the vibrator driving him crazy and all.
Almost as aroused as I was just reading about it.

Very nice scene.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 2 years ago @TayDay95

Firstly. What a great story! This is gold. Emotional, fun, hot featuring great bondage! Well done!

Secondly. As usual I am way late to the party... hehe, but happy I could read it all in one go.

Lastly. I will enjoy seeing the future of these guys in the Intimate club series you just started!

Good on ya mate!
Firstly, thank you so much that means a lot!

Secondly, that's totally fine, it's kinda nice to know people are still interested in this tale.

Lastly, I'll enjoy bringing you plenty more adventures from these studs, in fact I just posted their first chapter together! 😊

Thanks mate!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Jack facing up to his dad (with Ryan's help) was an emotional scene.
The emotions boiling over were very well described and easy to get a sense of, even from the other side of the screen.

Well done! No doubt took a lot of strength and courage for Jack to stand up to his old man.

TayDay95 wrote: 3 years ago Not only that, the sleeping bag was thick, real bloody thick. I had a raging boner that you couldn’t even see because the material had to be about four of five inches thick. And, to add to my helplessness. Ryan had put rope ties on me all around the outside of the bag. From my ankles, all the way up to my chest, was coil after coil after coil binding the bag to my hopelessly restrained naked body. I looked like a human head just jutting out of a great big black mass, broken up by the white ropes.

So, there I was, cocooned inside the thickest sleeping bag I’d ever seen, completely unable to reach the ring that was buzzing away against my manhood, and gagged within an inch of my life laying on Ryan’s couch...

The sleeping bag scene was especially nice.
Jack sure must've been comfy all bundled up and bound inside that superbly fat bag 8-)

I'm sure he was quite aroused, what with the vibrator driving him crazy and all.
Almost as aroused as I was just reading about it.

Very nice scene.
I'm truly humbled by your kind words bondagefreak, I had a feeling if anyone would enjoy that scene it would be the sleeping bag aficionado himself! 😂😊

I'm super pleased you enjoyed this story, thanks so much for commenting and I hope I'm able to maintain a good standard of quality in future 🙂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic