EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) ILLUSTRATED! *ANNOUNCEMENT*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

IF YOU COULD CHOOSE, WHO WOULD YOUR SIX (6) TENTMATES BE? (SEE PHOTOS ON PAGE 3)

MITCH
9%
RICK
5%
DAVE
3%
FRANK
7%
ROBERT
7%
DOUG
4%
JEFFREY
6%
BRYAN
4%
ADAM
4%
GREGGORY
2%
ERIC
10%
TREVOR
6%
DEREK
3%
CHAD
3%
SERGEI
6%
DUSTIN
12%
WILLIAM
7%
KEVIN
2%

Total votes: 380

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Heh heh, it's kinda fun to imagine just zipping all those hunks up in their mummifying sleeping bags, loading them up in a truck or van or something, and just driving away with them. :twisted:

As for Ethan, it's sweet to see him miss his brother. Even sweeter to know he'll be tied up.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Heh heh, it's kinda fun to imagine just zipping all those hunks up in their mummifying sleeping bags, loading them up in a truck or van or something, and just driving away with them. :twisted:

As for Ethan, it's sweet to see him miss his brother. Even sweeter to know he'll be tied up.
Agreed on all fronts! I definitely wouldn't mind having a wrapped up Sergei! And yes, Ethan missing his brother is quite sweet! I hope the group goes easy on him in these upcoming chapters, though I already know that they won't! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

First thing is they have to get him out of those wet clothes. He'll catch pneumonia otherwise. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I really want to thank those of you who are taking the extra time to share your thoughts in the comments. I don't respond to all of them, but know that I read each and every one of them multiple times. Quite a few readers who've commented on the opening chapters haven't signalled their presence recently. I would love to hear from you guys, and I also want to encourage my many silent readers to step out of the shadows and speak up.

If you're enjoying Ethan's adventure and have read every chapter so far, you really should consider signalling your presence in the comments. Several of my cancelled stories consistently get bumped by readers lamenting the abandonment of what they profess was a great story. The sad part is that those same readers are usually the ones who decidedly chose to remain silent during the story's runtime. The lesson that can be learned is this: If you're reading a story and wish to see it continued, take those extra five or ten seconds after reading to let the author know that you're enjoying yourself.

On a more story-related note, Ethan has personally assured me that he's hard at work on the next chapter. Although he wants me to remind you guys that the premise of the story will not be revealed until day three of the adventure, he is very confident that you guys will take great enjoyment in the events of the next chapters.

I do, however, have one question for you guys. This is specifically addressed to those of you who've expressed a certain distaste for camping and a strong reserve about potentially taking Ethan's place on such a trip.

Now that the stage has been set and that Ethan's given you a reasonably descriptive rundown of what camping with his dad is like, do you guys still find this activity unappealing? Would you still refuse the invitation to join them? Or has Ethan's experience given you pause and convinced you that maybe it wouldn't be quite as bad as you'd originally feared?

I look forward to your answers, guys!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

For me this kind of camping wouldn’t be too bad. I’m not the biggest fans of long hikes like all day hikes but they aren’t terrible either if you aren’t in a rush to finish them and you take your time with them.

For me my favorite parts of camping is playing card games and just chatting around a fire. I don’t like camping trips where you are up at the crack dawn doing stuff and you don’t stop till the sun goes down. It doesn’t seem like they are any tight schedule of what they want to do each day so I think it wouldn’t be too bad.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I haven't camped in a long time, but I love camping. The last time I did any camping was with my grandparents in the summer time before they passed years ago. But that was with their camper as well. But I can remember the small fire to make these awesome pizza sandwiches with their cast iron sandwich cooker things. Along with the puzzles we did outside together with my siblings. So I enjoy camping a lot.

I would love to go camping again, 26 years old and want to hang out with some guy friends. Cards, beer, you name it. But if I was invited to join these guys for a camping during the fall and winter, I may debate on it, but will gladly accept as I never done camping that late in the season. But I will need to borrow a good sleeping bag from either Nick or you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Would you give me something lighter or immediately give me the fat worm bag? Would you even accompany me since I probably wouldn't know these guys and only know Mitch and Ethan?
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

do you guys still find this activity unappealing? Would you still refuse the invitation to join them? Or has Ethan's experience given you pause and convinced you that maybe it wouldn't be quite as bad as you'd originally feared?
Unappealing? Far from it. Uncomfortable, yes, but it is part and parcel of a process...I would accept the invitation and continue. The reason for that is because it affords me (or rather Ethan) an opportunity to become closer to his Dad...to become one of the men. That's the goal and it's worth going through the experience getting there.

Call it bonding! :D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

While Ethan does seem to have had lots of fun, I still have to say that camping on its own is just not for me. It might be amenable if I was with close friends or maybe not spending the night in the wilderness, in which case I guess that'd be more of a hike... in any case, camping's still... meh.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I've only gone "camping" with my parents in a pop-up trailer to RV parks, so it doesn't count. Many MANY years ago. I've never been truly "roughing it," with tents in the woods and whatnot. But the idea is certainly appealing. Even without the ropes and such, it does seem like a fun time if you go with a good group. And with the fountain of testosterone present on this excursion, if I got an invite, I'd be packed and ready to go in a hot second.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Loving this story, and appreciating all your fantastic descriptions, but nah, camping is not for me. I love hiking, I love hanging out with friends by the campfire, but I need a real bed and walls around me, and indoor plumbing! Call me soft, but I don't mind. You would have to drag me, bound and gagged to get me to camp, especially if it was a multi-day event like Ethan is experiencing!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well....my best camping trip, tent beside the lake, 100% cooking on wood (and a small gas stove), nice temperatures, no rain, and up the hill...full shower and bathroom. It was the best :lol: :lol: (i.e. semi roughing it)

Worst(but beautiful!)....mountain climbing 4 days of constant climbing, with rain daily and wet tents...bathrooms not so nice. Cuisine crew served pretty good meals for the mountains....but it was hard for me...altitude sickness sucks... :cry:

Now this story, interesting...and I like the camaraderie that can form...and it kind of sounds like Ethan is going to enjoy this...until he is put in a position where he doesn't :lol: :lol: Let's see but I got the feeling that we all are in for a treat whether we like camping or not :mrgreen: Ethan's experience hasn't yet detered me ;)

PS - I do recommend camping though. It is you with nature. When do we get to do that and appreciate it? Its healthy!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Loving this story, and appreciating all your fantastic descriptions, but nah, camping is not for me. I love hiking, I love hanging out with friends by the campfire, but I need a real bed and walls around me, and indoor plumbing! Call me soft, but I don't mind.
Hear hear! We can set up a station for these camper boys to come back to... for the cost of being tied up the whole time! ;)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago
gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Loving this story, and appreciating all your fantastic descriptions, but nah, camping is not for me. I love hiking, I love hanging out with friends by the campfire, but I need a real bed and walls around me, and indoor plumbing! Call me soft, but I don't mind.
Hear hear! We can set up a station for these camper boys to come back to... for the cost of being tied up the whole time! ;)
That is a plan I can get behind! A nice cozy cabin, a warm fire, comfy quilts, electricity and running (hot) water... all the creature comforts you could want. And when they grow tired of roughing it out in the cold, dark wilderness, they will of course be welcomed inside... as long as they pay the toll of remaining tied up for the duration of their stay!
My M/M Stories Here
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

replace camping in the woods with a 5 star resort, and I would be down for that. it wouldn't even have to have pool side drink service, as I could use Ethan as my personal waiter (when he wasn't tied up lol)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

As someone who enjoys being outdoors, camping is definitely something I enjoy. Though I will admit, my roughing it trips are limited. On very few times have I ever slept in a tent. Camper or sleeping in my truck is the more normal.

I used to go on yearly hunting trips with family and friends. We had a bunch of campers we'd take along. The sole purpose of the camper was sleeping on a bed with heat. Was always to cold (usually 15 to 35 degrees Fahrenheit) to use the plumbing in the camper, so no showers or bathroom. Bathroom was the great outdoors. Pending on the length of the trip, we'd drive about 30-40 miles to the next town and rent a hotel for showers, then drive back to camp. All food was either cooked on the fire or on camp stoves. Roughing it with a few amenities.

To be honest, I never truly cared about the hunting part of the trips. The hunting portion was my peace and quiet time. It was more about hanging with all the guys, sitting around the fire and drinking beer (even underage for a portion of these trips).

So as for the story, I'm gonna out and out say I'm not wanting to take Ethan's place. Ethan enjoys being tied up, I enjoy doing the tying. So if we agree that under no circumstances do I get tied, then I'll tag along on the trip. I'll even bring some rope along for anyone that wants to be tied or that annoys me to much 😉🤣🤣
maliki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maliki »

Another amazing chapter! Honestly would love to be in Ethan’s place surrounded by guys like that
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Spending time out in nature I completely get (although maybe not fishing!) but you want somewhere warm, cosy and comfortable with plumbing and a bit of electricity for the night time although I'm happy for a bit of digital detox. I'm checking in to [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]gag1195[/mention] boutique bondage b&b every time!

I might be persuaded to camp if it was the only way to do something amazing (things like the Inca trail) but in the UK there's always a little village with a pub and some rooms to rent so why slum it!

Loved the little educational bits in the last chapter but you still wouldn't catch me going in the lake!

Sounds like Ethan is in for some fun this evening.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ETHAN IS VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND HE'S HOPING YOU'LL ALL ENJOY IT.
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]Barefootguy34[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
IF YOU'VE MADE IT THIS FAR AND HAVEN'T COMMENTED YET, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO DO SO.
ALSO REMEMBER TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

CHAPTER 9
HEAVY-HANDED PROFESSIONALS

Yeah, I know what you guys want and I know what you're hoping to read. You want me to tell you about how dad's men trussed me up, how much joy they got from it, and how I screamed and yelled in an attempt to fight them off. That's not quite what happened though. Well, not exactly.

That joyous teasing and raucous laughter of theirs died out the instant they came to their senses and saw how pale, cold and lethargic I was. My impromptu tumble into the icy cold marsh had been bone-chilling to the extreme, but it was definitely the frigid wind's bite and the cruel autumn chill that proved a greater threat to my thoroughly soaked self.

The unmistakable professionalism of my oversized campmates quickly became apparent as a growing number of jacket & glove-clad leviathans cluttered around my comparatively dwarfed form and converged on my shivering body. A perceivable sense of urgency was felt when a flurry of impossibly large hands covered in jet black leather reached out to subdue me; grabbing hold of my trembling arms, wrists and torso. Several orders were barked, something which only served to further intensify the sense of urgency that now dominated the campsite.

There was an almost military efficiency and cold ruthlessness to the way the group forcefully swept me off my feet and carried me into the dome-shaped abode.

No hint of laughter rose up to lighten the mood and no jovial banter broke the seriousness either. Even Sergei's face betrayed a stoic somberness that I hadn't seen before. The cheerful atmosphere I'd grown accustomed to was almost enough to make me forget that beneath all those friendly faces and inviting smiles was a group of seasoned professionals and battle-hardened first-responders.

My lethargic form was swiftly carried into the abode and very forcefully wrestled down to the floor even as more jacket-clad men continuously poured in through the diminutive doorway. I say "wrestled down" because that's exactly what it felt like. The casual brutality of their fiercely powerful grips was further magnified by the incredible musculature that animated their hulking bodies.

As soon as my puny frame was suitably incapacitated, my wet clothes were mercilessly torn off. Over a dozen brutish hands preventatively held me down while others forcibly stripped me of the wet garments that now represented a health risk. At first, it was just my shoes, my socks and my sweater. But when my soaked jeans were pulled off and my boxers were yanked down, I gave out a groan of protest and immediately tried resisting their efforts.

"Hold him down! Get his clothes off." my frowning father assertively barked, his outrageously bulbous puffer swooshing noisily as it rubbed against the leathery arms and bodies of his equally imposing counterparts.

My naked body was being held down by no less than eight or nine of dad's hunky coworkers by that point, but the steady influx of burly men funnelling into the already-crowded tent didn't slow down. The chaotic dissonance of creaking leather and swooshing nylon resonated across the cramped abode as the ever-zealous latecomers barreled into the frenzy; each one of them apparently duty-bound to lend their fellows a hand and provide assistance.

"Easy, kiddo. Calm down." one of the guys spoke, before another reassuring voice chimed in to tell me I was safe and that my nakedness was nothing they hadn't seen before. I could only lie there in unspeakable embarrassment as the inescapable barrage of leather-clad hands held me still and kept my feeble limbs pressed down to the floor.

Towels were quickly fetched and even more hands hurriedly joined the melee. The grim faces that loomed above me bore clear signs of collective determination, and thankfully, the initial fear I had of being hazed or ridiculed never materialised.

My grimly determined assailants took no joy in what they were doing. The risk of hypothermia was real, and the frigid numbness that now seeped into my very bones was no laughing matter. Under different circumstances, I would've undoubtedly experienced arousal at being ruthlessly manhandled by so many muscular men. But with my damp body and frozen extremities quaking and shivering as they were, the blood flow to my crotch remained blissfully nonexistent.

I remember closing my eyes and imagining myself on a hot sunlit beach as my hands, feet, face and body were roughly dried off. No part of me was spared and even my crotch and bums suffered the intrusive softness of a moisture-absorbing towel. I mounted no resistance during the towelling process, but the duty-driven behemoths still kept a vice-like grip on all four of my limbs.

"You're doing great, Ethan. We're almost done." I heard uncle Dave's deep voice commend me.

I was still in a state of cold-induced listlessness when my shivering torso was hoisted off the floor, forcing me into an upright sitting position. Several of the men converged on my position and wrapped their huge leathery hands beneath my jaw and around the back of my head and neck; preventing me from moving away whilst my moisture-laden hair was vigorously dried off.

I clearly recall opening my eyes and searching for my dad's familiar face amid the frighteningly stern and unsmiling ones that loomed menacingly above my own. My godfather and all three of my uncles were among the men holding my head still, but all four of their faces remained veiled beneath deep frowns and harsh expressions of professional detachment.

The towelling of my damp hair wasn't even complete that some of the men were already forcing my ankles and legs into one of the clean pairs of boxers that had been fished out of my duffle bag.

"There we go. All nice and dry." another voice spoke.

As soon as my body was free of residual moisture, my underwear-clad frame was lifted up off the tent floor and hoisted up into the air. It's only when I saw dad unzipping his trusty old sleeping bag and caught sight of Greggory and Bryan entering the tent with a basket stretcher that I got a glimpse of the fate that awaited me.

"Alright, munchkin. Let's get you nicely bundled up inside your daddy's big bag." uncle Robert soothingly purred, as he and the rest of the brawny cortège carried me over to where my father was.

Had it not been for the unfortunate slip that caused me to take an unplanned swim in near-freezing water, I would've surely cried out in protest and fought to break free of their grip at that point. Even with the numbness of my limbs and the deep-seated chill that now inhabited my bones, dad's lamentable sleeping bag was as strangely inviting as it was unappealing and unsavoury.

Much like mine and my brother's, it was rectangular-shaped and insulated with a hi-lofting synthetic fill. Unlike our bags though, Dad's was ridiculously thick and preposterously heavy. The silkiest of black nylons stretched taut across its bulbous exterior, contrasting rather vividly with the plaid-motif cotton that lined its harrowingly furnace-like interior. Years and decades of heavy overuse lay infused in the monstrously hefty insulation. It was to the point where even pulling the zipper down just a bit resulted in the immediate proliferation of a highly unpleasant musk. All that to say that while part of me relished being bundled inside the insane thickness of his supremely fat bag, I genuinely feared being made to bask in the fiercely poignant smell it gave off.

A look of concern immediately draped itself across my weary features as the uninviting maw of my father's exceedingly potent bag gaped open in time to greet my enforced approach. Still, no opposition came from me as I was swiftly lowered onto my back and pushed down into its immensely comforting embrace. I even closed my eyes and fought to remain awake as my lithe frame was pushed down into its seemingly bottomless depths.

"Man, that is one thick bag!" handsome William remarked, apparently taken aback by the outrageous heft of the insulating loft. One of the guys even voiced a complaint about the offensive smell spilling out of it, but my dad was obviously too busy orchestrating my safety to take offence at the inadvertently insulting comment.

My body was pushed further in until my frozen toes reached the bottom of the generously padded cul-de-sac.

The second I was properly positioned with my arms lying flat against my sides, my godfather's deep voice rose up above the assembly. "Alright, let's zip him up." the giant man commandingly instructed.

Multiple pairs of hands worked in tandem to cover me up with the envelope-shaped bag's stupendously heavy loft. A set of gloved digits then eagerly went for the zipper, causing a low-pitched growl to echo about the tent as it hungrily raced up past my thighs, abdomen and chest.

One of the things that frightened me most about this fate was the fact that Dad's trusty old bag was remarkably long and trailed well past the top of my brown-haired dome. Even in my slightly comatose state, I made it a point to raise my chin up and crane my head as far as it would go. I knew my efforts were hopeless, but the thought of having my face buried beneath its suffocatingly fat loft was just terrifying. Even more so because it stank like you wouldn't believe in there!

Much to my great relief, the growling zipper halted its slow ascent as soon as it reached my neck level; allowing my face to mercifully remain free of the dreadfully strong-smelling insulation now hugging the rest of my shivering body.

An unexpected feeling of bliss immediately pervaded my senses as an impressive pile of emergency restraints was unloaded onto the tent floor. I still remember feeling all lightheaded and tingly when dad and his brawny men cluttered up around my bagged form, several of them now holding thick straps in between their gloved fingers.

You know, I hadn't planned on falling into a frigid bog. I certainly hadn't planned on walking back to camp as a shivering mess either. But no matter how professional and duty-bound this heavy-handed cohort of shockingly muscular brutes was, being wrestled down and forcibly stripped of my wet clothing was not an experience I'd care to repeat. Being bundled up and tightly secured inside my father's tremendously fat bag though...that was something I could possibly get on board with.

You know what they say, right? Desperate times breed desperate measures.
Considering the fact that my body temperature had dropped almost a full celsius degree in the span of just a few minutes, this was most definitely one of those times.

ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hypothermia is no joke. But hey, if you're gonna fall into a frigid body of water, in front of a squadron of first responders is the place to do it!

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Nice to see the immediate action everyone took to help Ethan get dried off and warmed to prevent hypothermia. As expected, the thick sleeping bag came to aid him, just wasn't expecting the stretcher coming into the picture. If I was Ethan, I'd would fight against that thing. With or without hypothermia. Nice work, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], can't wait to know about Ethan's new predicament.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

It was really good for them all to be professional during that scene. I could see that if it was a group of college kids rather than the 18 first responders, they may not given Ethan the help he needed.

It was also very luckily that this happened so close to camp, had he been father out, it would’ve been hard to get back to camp with his body being so cold.

I really enjoyed the use of the stretcher as way to keep him down and secured. I’m not surprised that one of them had that stashed in their truck just in case of emergency.

Can’t wait to see what happened when Ethan warms up and realizes he is bound by 18 hunks in father sleeping bag.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Hypothermia is no joke. But hey, if you're gonna fall into a frigid body of water, in front of a squadron of first responders is the place to do it!
agreed. its kinda the best case scenario.

Ethan is expecting his ultimate fantasy, and is in too much of a state of shock to enjoy it. poor kid.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow Ethan is lucky to be able to recover from the potential of hypothermia with that level of attention....by such an immediate response with so many of these dudes. :oops: He will for sure recover quickly. Then we are all in anticipation to see what transpires next....

PS [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - the gloved man handling and pinning Ethan down during his treatment was hot! I think Ethan's brain is slightly sedated...or rather frozen :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And this is why I don't go camping! Although it is quite unfortunate what happened to Ethan, as others said, it can't get much better than camping with all those first responders!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic