Sweet Predicaments (F/M mostly, some F+/M), #13

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

LunaDog wrote: 5 months ago To quote a certain Brittany Spears, a few years ago now i admit, "Oops i did it again!"

Because, it's CLEAR you said Femdom CHESS, not Femdom cheese! SORRY!

I suppose that's explained by the fact, that whilst i do know the rules of chess itself, and how the various components move, i'm NOT very experienced or skilled at playing the game itself.
;) no need to apologize! I do consider my own writing pretty cheesy at times! And searching for 'Femdom cheese' has provided some 'interesting' hits; not sure I'll work any of those into stories of mine, they're cheesy enough as is!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A little extra chapter, to make it an even 12 instalments, before end of year holidays. Not much bondage, unless you count an electrified chastity cage hidden under a man's business suit.

#12: Stocking Stuffers
(F/M)

Lucille: When's your train
seb: in 30min
Lucille: Pick me up some shiny tights for Xmas
I was out of town on a work related trip, and was waiting to catch a train back home. The train station had an assortment of stores within the main building, which included a women's lingerie store. Over the years, I had bought my wife a number of colourful nylons, stockings and tights from that store whenever I was out of town.

As I headed off towards said store, I felt a mild electrical jolt in my groin. My caged cock, hidden under tights and business suit trousers, had electrodes attached to it, which Lucille could activate remotely through a common app on both our smartphones.
Lucille: ;) You're mine only, remember. Can't wait to have you all to myself ...
seb: me 2 ...
Our last texts were filled with emojis not appropriate and too difficult to reproduce here. Suffice to say that before I walked into the store I did my best to wipe away the inappropriately huge grin on my face in order to look professional instead. I knew exactly the pair of tights to get Lucille: semi-opaque black tights with shiny shimmery gold highlights, to match her green dress she had gotten a couple of weeks earlier.

The store had only two clerks working at the time I entered. There was Josephine, the regular tall brunette who was working the cash register today, and a petite blonde whom I've never seen before, but who reminded me of a classmate I had a crush on decades ago.

"Can I help you with anything, sir?" the petite blonde asked.

"Yes, I'm looking for a specific pair of tights for my wife," I stated, and went on to describe my wife's size and weight.

"Right over here sir." She led me right to them, and handed me the package. Verifying the labels, I was satisfied that she had indeed handed me the correct size and style.

"That's exactly what I wanted to gift her. Thanks ... "

"You can call me Vivienne. You must be one of the few men Josie told me about, who come in here to buy tights for their girlfriends and wives. Wish my husband would do so. Anything else sir?"

"Thanks Vivienne. You can call me Seb; everyone does. I'll just browse around a bit," I added as I handed her back the package, which she took to the cash register.

With a few minutes left to kill before my train arrived, I went to look at the stocking selection and noticed a pair semi-sheer stockings in my favourite shade of blue, thigh-high, with hold-up silicon, just in my size! The hold-up silicon bands were not necessary in my case, as I would attach them with garters to my corset eventually (not here of course, but once back home). I quickly grabbed the package and brought it to the cash register, handing it to Josephine who was already ringing up the bill. Josephine just winked at me as she finalized the bill and handed both packages over to Vivienne so she can place them in the store's bag.

As I paid the bill, Vivienne paused before putting the blue stockings into the bag and quizzically asked, "these appear to be the wrong size sir; do you want me to check if we have it one size smaller in stock?"

"Oh, those aren't for my wife. Those stockings will have my legs for stuffing this Xmas," I said as I winked at Vivienne. She blushed.

"You'll excuse Vivi, won't you Seb? It's her first day, here. I've told her about men who buy for themselves, but you're her very first client to do so."

"No need for excuses. Always a pleasure to shop when I'm in town. Thanks Josie, thanks Vivi." I took the bag from Vivienne, with both pairs in the bag now.

"Do stop by again when you're around this way! Happy holidays!" Josephine wished.

"Happy holidays to both of you too!" I wished as I walked out of the store.

Minutes later, I boarded the train back home. As I was about to take my seat, I had to momentarily pause as another electrical jolt spread through my groin. Lucille's timing was perfect; looking at my smartphone screen, she had left me a series emojis, hearts, lightnings, and kinkier ones ...
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

An other little extra chapter, to make it a baker's dozen, before the New Year.

#13: Tied and Gagged for a Year?
(F/M)

"Comfy?" my sweet newly wed wife asked as she stared into my eyes and comfortably positioned herself onto my lap. I merely muffled something unintelligible through my gag and nodded my head in agreement as I sat bound to an armless dining chair. She giggled.

"You do know that being tied up and gagged for just a few of hours, from New Year's eve to New Year's day, doesn't mean you were tied-up and gagged for a full year," she remarked while still staring into my eyes. I could just make out my own reflection in the pupils of her emerald green eyes. I just shrugged my shoulders as much as I could in my tight bonds.

Lucille and I had decided to spend our very first New Year's celebrations as a married couple just by ourselves in our small rental apartment. After a lovely dinner, followed by what newly wed vanilla couples do effortlessly, we took a long hot shower together, and then got this kinky idea for me to be bound and gagged as the year switched.

After our shower, Lucille had switched into comfy flannel pyjamas I had gotten her for Xmas. For me, however, I pulled on a pair of burgundy opaque tights, Lucille's favourite colour, and a black, mock-turtlenecked, long-sleeved, leotard. Lucille tied my wrists behind the armless chair using regular white cotton rope, then tied my torso to the chair at the waist and just above and below my pectorals with more white rope. My legs were were tied together at the ankles, and just above the knees, all using white rope. My thighs were also tied together and then tied to the seat of the chair. A last length of rope, cinched between my ankles, pulled my feet under the chair and onto their tiptoes as it was anchored to my wrist bindings. Lifting my toes off the floor would put pressure on my wrists. Finally, the panties she wore before our shower were stuffed into my mouth and several rounds of silver duct tape around my mouth and back of neck held them in place. The TV was set to some station that was counting down to midnight.

Having positioned herself comfortably on my lap, a glass of cheap bubbly white wine in her left hand, Lucille grabbed her cherry red lipstick tube from our small dining table with her right hand. Taking a sip of wine, and laying her glass down on a small coffee table to her left, she proceeded to trace my lips out through the duct tape with her lipstick.

When the announcer on the TV stated that there were just 5 minutes left to the current year, Lucille scuttled up to my crotch, my fully erect cock clearly trying to poke through its confined by tights and leotard prison. She shook her head, sending her waist-long wavy ginger curls all over her back and shoulders, and with deep emerald green piercing eyes stared right into the very core of my soul and whispered "make me cum for a whole year ..."
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

A rather 'special' New Year's evening that Lucille subjects you to, then?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

LunaDog wrote: 5 months ago A rather 'special' New Year's evening that Lucille subjects you to, then?
;) Wouldn't have it any other 'special' way! This one is based on an occasional real tradition we keep!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 5 months ago
LunaDog wrote: 5 months ago A rather 'special' New Year's evening that Lucille subjects you to, then?
;) Wouldn't have it any other 'special' way! This one is based on an occasional real tradition we keep!
Good in You!
meshuggah84
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meshuggah84 »

Thankyou ; :)
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

meshuggah84 wrote: 4 months ago Thankyou ; :)
Well, you have my thanks in return; seems that this is your first post @meshuggah84, so you're most welcome. I do hope you will find plenty of other stories to comment on and perhaps even write some of your own . Welcome to the board :!:

For those who are curious if I will continue this series: January and February are always down-time and very slow months for social media stuff for me (but high-octane work time). I may return to this one, or another one that's been in hiatus for a long while.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic