Who's Zooming Who (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
thebadguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebadguy »

Jose pressed his bare soles into Connor’s face. Connor could do nothing but lay there and take it. The cheesy aroma was like hot fire to his nostrils. Every time he tried to break away he could feel Jose’s strong feet grip his face. He toes pressing into him to keep him still and accept his fate.

“Mmmmmm!” Connor grunted in protest.

The five minutes felt like five hours under Jose’s feet. Hibbs snapped his fingers and Jose immediately removed his feet from his face.

“Sit back I gotta take out little friend here for a trip. I think he could spare to spend the weekend with good old Hibbs.” Hibbs said playfully knocking Connor’s face with his shoes.

“Mmmmmmoh!” Connor moaned.

“Oh you’ll enjoy it buddy I promise. And you. Sit back, I have to punish you for you insubordination.” Hibbs commanded turning his attention to Jose.

“Yes sir.” Jose said silently.

Jose scooted back in the and sat very still. Hibbs dug in a drawer and pulled out an assortment of zip ties. He took a few and made fast work fastening Jose to the office chair. He tied each wrist to its own arm rests with a thick black zip. Then he took an extra long tie and zipped his knees together. Then finished him off woth a quick snap around his ankles.

“Now that you are all strapped in I’ll leave you here to free yourself. If his little pissant buddy should show up you know what to do.” Hibbs said with a wink as he lifted Connor’s chair up right.

“Oh I’m forgetting something.” Hibbs said walking over and grabbing one of Jose’s socks.

He pressed the black ankle sock aggressively into Jose’s mouth and then took a roll of tape to seal the deal. A couple wraps and Jose’s protests were muted.

“If he shows you know what has to be done are we clear gusano?” Hibbs asked sternly.

“Mmmmess mmmmir!” Jose grunted with a furious nod.

“Good. Come on pretty boy let’s get you loaded into the car.” Hibbs said rolling Connor’s chair out of the office.

Jose immediately started in on trying to free himself. As much as he didn’t care to admit to his buddies at home he loved the thrill of being at the mercy of his coworker. And this had become the dirty secret he kept to himself. The thrill of being discovered in this state made him buck around in his chair.

Connor was not as thrilled as he found himself being wheeled out into the parking lot of the building. Hibbs parked in a very descreet, it was in perfect range to avoid the security cameras.

“Mmmmmelp!!! Mmmmelp!” Connor tried to scream into his thick gag.

It was no use nothing but mute testimony came from Connor’s lips.

“Let’s get you loaded in!” Hibbs said undoing bonds around Connor’s hands.

Connor tried to break away but much to his surprise Hibbs’ grip was strong. And the poor blonde was being man handled as he forced his wrists together to lash them with rope. Hibbs tightly bound Connor’s hands down to ropes that secured his knees together. And soon enough he was lifted from the chair and into the passenger side seat of his car. This is where Connor couldn’t believe what was happening to him.

Hibbs used whatever was left over to bind him to the car seat. Wrapping his arms down to his abdomen, and pressing him tight to his seat. Once the rope work was finished Hibbs sealed the deal with the tight clock of a fastened seatbeald.

“Safety first am I right?!” Hibbs slammed the door shut and Connor could see from the rear view mirror he was slowly walking his office chair back into the building.

Connor used this time to struggle wildly from inside the car but it was no use. He was not going to be getting out of this. That bastard has him roped so tightly it almost hurt to move. He made sure he would stay put. Worst of all Connor could feel the tent in his pants rising yet again to a stiff position. Could it be he was enjoying this too???

“Mmmmmmmph!” Connor screamed loudly behind his gag.

Kicking his bare feet against the carpeted floor of the car in frustration.

“Shhhhh Mr McGowan, I assure you. Thus will be a fun time. I can tell you aren’t hating this as much as you are letting on.” Hibbs said eyeballing Connor’s bulge as he got in the car.

Hibbs reached across Connor’s lower region sending Connor into a frenzy.

“Mmmmmmmph mmmmmo!” He pleaded.

“Relax, I’m just grabbing a mask drama queen.” Hibbs responded placing a black mask over the face of Connor. Connor looked at himself in the mirror and to his shock the Mack completely covered his gag. In fact you couldn’t even tell he was gagged from under it.

“Now we are ready for a drive buddy. Here we go!” Hibbs said backing the car out of his spot and peaking out of the parking lot.

Meanwhile…

Mike was growing concerned. He and Connor had plans to hang out at his place after work and hours had gone by since he’d answered him back.

He sent another fury of text messages with no reply back. The man set down his phone and looked at his Apple Watch for the time.

Connor’s shift ended hours ago. So where the hell was he? It snapped into his brain the last time Mike seen Connor was on the zoom call, and Connor was tightly bound hand and foot to a chair in the office. If Connor wasn’t answering there was only one reason that could be. He sent a final message that read.

“Hold tight in on my way to the office dude!”

TBC
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]thebadguy[/mention] great addition to the story again. Hibbs certainly has experience in dominating other men, he has quite a knack for it. I don’t know how much Connor is going to like what’s planned for him, even if he is a little excited by it. With company soon to join him this is getting really interesting.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, exciting! I can't wait to see how the inevitable confrontation plays out!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

great chapter, Connors removal and the bound security guard were most enjoyable.. I do hope Mike finds him, and ends up kidnapped as well.
Addictedtoropes

Post by Addictedtoropes »

Another great chapter. Looking forward for more
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

Nice turn of the plot! The possibilities are endless in my mind for what could happen once the sympathetic coworker gets involved.
LexMachina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LexMachina »

Really nice story ! I really hope we'll read more of it soon.

Connor being tied on the front seat of the car was a grat moment. I enjoyed when his gag was hidden under the mask, allowing Hibbs to kidnap Connor for all to see without alerting any potential witness. Guess the pandemics can be a wonderful source of inspiration, haha.
It reminded me a vid I've seen on capturedguys' website. The kidnapper also put sunglasses on his victim, preventing him to call for help even with the look of his eyes.

Anyway, can't wait for the next part! ;)
You have me all for yourself. Nobody will find me or hear me screaming for help.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

The phrase 'hoist by his own petard' springs to mind in relation to this story. Connor has made the classic mistake of underestimating a lowly janitor and is paying the price.

Loved the unexpected dynamic between Hibbs and Jose and the suspense building around the arrival of Mike. The fact that he feels the need to wear a watch with a half eaten bit of fruit on it seals his fate as far as I'm concerned!

Definitely a story for our times although there has been a lack of social distancing! Particularly enjoyed the boss who was more concerned about Connor's state of undress rather than the fact that he was bound and gagged.

Looking forward to more.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

What a fun story.

The submissive security guard stole the show for me!

Good job on this. :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic