The Adventures of Anne in Bondage (FF/F), (F/F), (M/F) - Story 4 added!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sandy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Adventures of Anne in Bondage (FF/F), (F/F), (M/F) - Story 4 added!

Post by Sandy »

Story 1 : A rather special Christmas Eve

Christelle and I had agreed to prepare the meal while waiting for the boys who were due to arrive around 10pm. The boys had invited two of their friends and we were supposed to be six for the evening.

I was dressed simply. A burgundy leather mini skirt, a small dark turtleneck that was ultra-thin and tight. I had left my hair free and for a sexy touch, I wore my best pumps, with 12 cm heels. It was already dark, and I had closed all the drapes and curtains. The Christmas decorations were in place and with the artificial lighting and a few candles the effect was perfect.

When the doorbell rang, I was surprised to see that Christelle was accompanied by a friend, Marie, a beautiful black girl, between twenty and twenty-five years old. Tall with long hair, all smiles. Both were protected by a dark leather mackintosh. The unexpected arrival of Marie was not a problem because there was enough food for everyone.

As they came in, I laughed and noticed that they were both wearing black leather boots with stiletto heels. After they had placed their presents under the tree in the opposite corner of the room, I invited them to get rid of them. Under her mackintosh, Christelle wore tight black satin lycra trousers with a wide golden belt and a tight black shirt also satin. Marie wore a more exotic outfit: fishnet stockings, small ultra-fitting black leather shorts and a very thin sleeveless tights pullover with a dark color and deep neckline.

Of course, my kitchen is not very big and the three of us walk around in it. So, Marie was alone in the living room, near the tree while Christelle and I started the preparations.

I asked Marie to go and get the presents from the bedroom and put them under the tree. After a while, she came back to tell me that it was done and then went to the living room whispered to Christelle:

“You know she has special fun, your friend?” She was holding a big red ball gag in her hand.

That was a secret I hadn’t shared with any of my friends, but I was secretly into bondage, and I loved when my boyfriend tied me up and gagged me with this ball gag.

“To each her own," Christelle replied, looking at me. I was still unaware of this conversation.

“There are lots of ropes too. Do you think she likes being tied up? What a funny thing to do!”

Christelle was silent. Then, I arrived in the room and saw Marie holding my ball gag. My blood froze. Had I forgot to put in back in its place last night? How could I be so stupid!

“Put it back in place” I said, trying to keep my voice cool.

“I want to see that, Marie insisted. If she's the type to like it, Anne can give us a demonstration.”

“But, that's not..." I began.

“Come here," said Christelle, pushing me towards the living room.

“But, it's not...”

In the other room, Christelle who was following me grabbed my wrists from behind. Immediately she held me against her, embracing my elbows with one arm and holding my wrists with the other.

“Gag her.”

“But stop...” I tried to cry out.

No need to tell her twice, Marie immediately put the gag firmly in my mouth.

“It must be very strict to be effective" said Christelle.

“It's fun" said Marie, scrupulously tightening the leather strap to the last notch despite my muffled squeaks.

I was squirming to escape Christelle's grip. Amazed, I heard Marie throw:

“Go and fetch the ropes on her bed quickly" grasping me by the arms with a firmness that had nothing to envy Christelle's. "I'll replace you.”
Her embrace had already tightened on my elbows.

“Mmmgnhh...”

I was struggling and blowing, without any success. I was well positioned to know that my gag was very effective.

I heard Christelle's quick step away from the room, she turned on the radio to mask our noises. Marie was holding me very effectively. This girl has an incredible grip. A few moments later, the ropes were forming a pile on the sofa.

“We might wrinkle her clothes," worried Christelle. “That would be a pity.”

“That's right. Take off her skirt," replied Marie, laughing.

“Grhhmmfmhhh...”

In less time than it takes to say it and despite my sharp chuckles and all my hopping, my skirt was gone. They had an exclamation of surprise when they saw that I was wearing a sexy suspender belt and a burgundy thong underneath.

“Lovely! Very exciting!” said Christelle with a little whistle.

“Now it's time for the little jumper! Marie ordered.

Alone against them, I could do absolutely nothing. The two amazons each held one arm and passed the jumper through with the other hand. The jumper joined my skirt on the next armchair. I found myself topless and drooling while Marie had already tightened her grip around my arms.

“Say, she's really supple!” Marie exclaimed. “Look at that!”

She showed my elbows and forearms, which were easily joined under her embrace.

“Yes, a dancer is very supple. Her wrists now.”

Marie swiveled slightly and presented my wrists to Christelle who already had a rope. She was constantly throwing me off balance so that I couldn't throw a foot. I felt the turns of the rope accumulating rapidly. She passed the rope a few times between my wrists and then went up several turns just below my elbows. Finally, she made several turns between my elbows and finished with a tight knot that was totally out of reach. I had not returned from my surprise that Marie had me swivel in front of Christelle who immediately passed a new rope below my knees.

“This will save us from her kicks" commented Christelle.

No sooner had I regained my balance than several turns of rope were already gripping my legs. The rope was secured around the tie before tightening the last knot dryly. The rope formed a white band of a few centimeters on my skin. Bending my head, I could see the scene between my breasts. My lips were as if sealed to the enormous ball of the gag which completely blocked my mouth and the leather strap went into my cheeks.
“Let's go back to the arms, it's not over yet," Christelle said.

Marie turned me over to face her and grabbed my shoulders to keep me quiet. She watched Christelle busy with great interest. I felt a rope form loops around my arms, this time above my elbows. One loop around one shoulder, then around the other. This formed a crossing in the upper back, to which she attached the rope at my elbows and then the one under my elbows.

“That's it, everything is solid. It's not too tight but nothing should be able to move.”

“Oh dear, she really likes it! Her breasts point, it's fantastic!” Said Marie.

I didn't know how to try to turn around to escape her gaze. I was jumping around frantically waving my head. Christelle used another rope to tie my wrists to my waist. It formed a new white band like a belt. She would make a few more turns between my back and my wrists before going back up to tie the knot at my elbows. Still out of reach!

“Ha!” laughed Christelle. “Did you think you could reach that knot?”

“Mphhffg!”

With each new rope, I found myself insensibly more perfectly immobilized, to the point that I could not move at all! I could see Mary's naughty look in front of me. She never took her eyes off my chest. A new rope forming a pretty ribbon under my breasts had already been tied behind my back. Already I could see new loops passing in front of my face and resting above my breasts to form a real white belt. To top it all off, she crossed the link between my breasts, tightening it.

The reaction wasn't long in coming, while Christelle secured this link in my back and pulled my shoulders back, my breasts pointed even harder. Marie held out a curious hand.

“Well her boyfriend must not be bored! They're firm but you should feel her nipples!”

“Ah yes, indeed! Great performance" exclaimed Christelle after having felt her turn!

Marie continued to weigh my breasts while Christelle looked after my ankles. This time, the band formed by the rope was ten centimeters long. She finished carefully securing the tie.

“I am curious.” Marie murmured as if for herself, letting her hand go down to my lower abdomen.

“Mgnmfhhhhhh... Gnhh....”

I was rolling big eyes with faint grunts.

“Ah yes, that's effective. And just like that...”

She pinched my nose while her hand went down. She slowly started to run her finger over my thong, caressing my crotch.

“… … …”

I wiggled stupidly as I tried to scream.

“this ball is very nice, she really can't scream anymore!” concludes Marie.

“Well, let's take her there.” Said Christelle, pointing to the other side of the living room with a movement of her head.

They grabbed me and I was carried like a bundle next to the sofa. They sat me down on the parquet floor, just between the small coffee table and the fireplace in half a shadow. The scene was illuminated by the flashing garland of the nearby Christmas tree.

“A present was added under the tree," laughed Christelle, passing a rope under my knees.

She used this rope to force me to bring my knees under my chin, against my chest.

“Mfhhghh... Mrrhhghh!!!!!”

But Christelle methodically passed the rope around my chest and after a few turns, she also very carefully secured the link. Marie had straightened herself up and was contemplating the scene at her feet with interest. With those stockings, those tight mini shorts and those heeled boots, she looked like a sadomasochistic trainer! Christelle tilted me on my side, facing towards the centre of the room.

“And to finish off our lovely package...”

“Ghhfffgpfhhh...”

I was drooling profusely by now. The ball gag wes very effective.

I was drooling profusely. She passed a rope around my ankles and stretched it so that my legs were bent to the maximum, my heels against my buttocks. This taut tie was finally tied in my back, with a new knot rigorously out of reach. I formed a small ball and I couldn't move one muscle.
I could still growl a little, shake my feet or hands, shake my head... and that was it. In this position you have no momentum to rotate in any way.

“Come on," said Christelle as she stood up. “Under the tree, my pretty! Put her with the other presents.”

Marie crouched down and pushed me gently. I slipped among the presents, continuing to growl and wiggle as best I could. I was half hidden by the couch and the living room table. At this moment, someone knocked on the door of the flat. Christelle went to see. It was the neighbor.

“Uh, isn't Anne here?” He asked, surprised to find himself in front of a stranger.

“Yes, but she's very busy with presents.”

The neighbor bent down to take a look but only had a vision of Marie, very sexy with her tight shorts and boots, who was waving a gentle greeting.

“Yes, er... could you turn the music down a little?”

“Certainly," replied Christelle, taking a few steps around the room. The worst thing is that I could see the scene perfectly between the foot of the sofa and Marie's knees, but in that dark corner of the room he couldn't see me. With horror I heard Christelle throw:

“Would you like to come in for a moment and have a little drink?”

“Er...” he looked behind him. “Quickly then.”

He went into the living room and Christelle pointed him towards the sofa that was hiding me. Marie got up and came to greet him with a peck on the cheek. He only stayed for a few moments, but I was sweating for fear of being seen. He sat less than two meters away from me. If he had just turned his head, he would have found his neighbor almost naked, severely gagged and tied up as tightly as a common Christmas turkey. Only there were two sexy, welcoming chicks right in front of him to get his full attention.

After a few minutes he took his leave and once the door was closed, I started to growl and squirm.

“Let's leave her," said Christelle. “There's a meal to finish.” They set the table and finished preparing everything on time. Marie glanced at me from time to time. When everything was finished, Marie came and sat down calmly next to me on the sofa.

Christelle came to join her shortly afterwards. Marie looked at me while crossing her long legs.

“You really tied her up very well, she didn't move at all. And this gag is really impressive, you can hardly hear her.”

“Mfphhghhhgn!!!!”

My squeaks were getting high. I waved my head like a fury and tried everything to make a connection, but it was hopeless. I always remained rigorously immobilized despite all my jerky jerks. They're not going to leave me like that for the boys' arrival! In addition, there are two guests that I don't know on the program.

“Gnhhfhhh... GRfhhhGnhh ! MPFHHgn...”

“Obviously she loves it! It's impressive," says Marie, dreamy.

“Indeed, and it looks like she's also a bit of an exhibitionist. To each her own," replied Christelle as she turned the page of the magazine she was leafing through.

“HhhGhhMfHHH!”

“It's almost time, the boys should be here.” She was finishing her sentence precisely when the bell rang. Christelle and Marie got up to welcome the four boys. There were two strangers.

“Anne isn't with you?" questioned my boyfriend.

“Yes, of course she is. She's under the tree, with the other presents.”

The boys approached the tree and suddenly discovered the show I was offering. I was ashamed to death. I couldn't stir or tell anyone. The moment of amazement passed, Christelle added:

“Nobody even thinks of unwrapping the gifts before midnight!”

“But there are still two hours left” said Christelle's boyfriend.

“If you insist on freeing her, there will be a pledge and she need to stay in that outfit all New Year's Eve.”

They talked for several minutes around me, one kneeling, the other groping, the third caressing. They were all enjoying themselves with me! I felt a little pat on the ass, but I didn’t know who did it. In the end they decided to untie me, but with the agreement that after the meal I would be left in Marie's care to be tied up and gagged again, and that I would then be seated among the others in the living room. I agreed to this deal.

That's how I took part in the topless Christmas Eve party, in a thong and suspender belt with dizzying pumps surrounded only by normally dressed people. And that's also why I ended the Christmas Eve sitting on a chair, almost naked, gagged and tied up like a sausage, with my arms behind my back and my ankles firmly attached to the bar uniting the front legs of the seat. Marie did this very well. Very methodical, strict and efficient. She learns quickly and makes excellent knots!

She gagged me as rigorously as the first time and once I was completely tied to the chair, I couldn't move an inch. When it was time to say goodbye, everyone came over and gave me a nice kiss on my chair. Marie took the opportunity to touch my breasts again. After closing the door behind them, my boyfriend put an X movie on TV to distract me while he tidied up. He came to watch the end with me before freeing me.
Last edited by Sandy 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Great story! It was very well written and I really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to see what comes next!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

This was excellent! It was well written and enjoyable. I’d love to read more adventures with Anne. Thank you for writing!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great stories looking forward to Anne's further adventures.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Wow!!! That's a merry Christmas!!! Could be fun to be tied up in a gathering like this one... lol
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Sandy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandy »

Story 2: Cleaning after Christmas

Yesterday, Christelle came to help me take down the Christmas decorations.

When she arrived, I noticed that she had brought a piece of wood. A bit like a brush handle, but two meters long and five centimeters in diameter. I noticed that a hole had been drilled at each end, through the diameter.

When she got rid of her coat, I saw that the beautiful black woman was wearing a light satin blouse and a very short mustard-colored leather miniskirt with her pretty pumps. She was smiling with all her teeth.

“Anne, I would like to try something. But you must change.”

I smiled. I knew she had something deviant in mind. And I loved it.

“Tell me what I should wear.”

“I would like you to wear only your little black latex briefs, black opera gloves and pumps with such high heels.”

“It's as good as done.”

“Ah, also bring the ropes and your big white ball gag while you're in your room.”

“A few minutes later, I was back as he requested. Topless, in briefs and gloves.”

“You left your hair free, that's good.”

“I expect the worst.”

“Come here.” Christelle picked out a few ropes to start and stood behind me to start tying my arms. She pulled my elbows back and, with a long rope, started her work by tying my arms with my elbows together. She loves to see me like this and as I am one of the few, she can afford to do this, she doesn't mind.

I must say she hasn't skimped on the rope. She put a good length under her elbows and another one on top. The tie was passed around her shoulders to secure it firmly. When I saw in the mirror how it brought out my chest, I had to say that I liked it too. She then took a long rope and passed it around my chest and arms. Once under my breasts, once over them and then crossing the rope between them. Again, above and then below, and so on. Each turn compressed my breasts more and brought them out more provocatively.

“But, it's incredible!” I cried as I glanced at her.

“You mustn't distract me!” she said in a stern tone, reaching out her hand to the big ball gag.

“What is it?” I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, but I have to put a cork in your mouth!”

She pushed the huge latex ball gently but firmly into my mouth. This one is a big one. It keeps my mouth wide open when it's in place, but totally blocked. Christelle pushes the ball even deeper and tightens the strap. I feel the traction. The strap compresses my cheeks.

“I think we can take it one step further," she says. “Tilt your head forward a little.”

I do that and suddenly I feel the strap tightening strongly. The ball almost completely enters my mouth! The tension increases again. Then it's done. She has buckled the fastening. It's very, very tight this time.

She passes in front of me with her black panther gait.

“Oooh, it's beautiful! Anne, this gag is so tight that it looks airtight, and the rope makes your chest stand out like I've never seen before. A real invitation.” She stretches out her hands and flatters my nipples. “You're very excited, Anne!”

I feel the tips of my breasts hardening at high speed. The effect I feel is incredibly increased by the pressure from the rope. Christelle continues her caresses with her fingertips while looking me in the eyes.

“OK, lie down on your stomach. There, between the couch and the coffee table.”

“Mmmf...”

I do it and I see her take new strings. She carefully ties my legs above and below the knees and then to my ankles. She even places one on the top of my thighs, just below my genitals.

Kneeling next to me, very focused on her work, the beautiful young woman gives a dry jolt to each tie she secures.

“And now: surprise!” she says, radiant.

“Rrgn...”

She grabs the wood plank and puts it between my arms and my back. It goes from my head to my ankles. Christelle ties my ankles firmly to the wood, then it's my wrists, my elbows, my waist, my shoulders that she pulls firmly backwards, my thighs. I am quickly literally glued to the wood.

“That's it," she concludes, putting her hands on her knees. “In my opinion, it's really rigid. Are you ready?”

I feel one hand resting on my thigh and another on my shoulder. It makes me roll like a tree trunk and I fall back on my side, but I am stopped in my movement by the couch. I find myself in a position just in between on the side and on the back. One shoulder blocks me against the floor and the other against the couch. I am on a carpet and it doesn't slip.

“Splendid! You deserve your place in a female show.”

“gnf...”

“You know, where visitors could come and take a close look at you, and would even be free to touch if they wished, to caress, even intimately.”
Stupefied, I want to look at my situation, but my body is perfectly rigid. I can't move my legs at all, neither forward nor sideways. My knees are just as solidly attached to the wood, my waist is just as solid, and my torso is also totally immobilized.

My arms are rigidly attached to the wood. I realize that the soft amazon has really immobilized me perfectly. Even my shoulders are firmly attached to the plank. My eyes are round, I try to see a little better and I tilt my head, but all I can see are my breasts compressed by several tightly packed turns of rope, proudly erect with the tips outstretched.

“Mgf!”

I giggle in amazement. I try again to throw my head forward, but my body remains resolutely straight.

“Grnf... gmf... mmf!”

I try to pivot on myself but without any more result. My pretty guest has got up and is readjusting herself laughing at my bewildered expression.

“Mgrf... gnr !”

I can only shake my head, but the gestures are limited by the wood. And she tightened the gag so tightly that my attempts to shout boil down to a few pitiful chuckles of poultry. Only my breasts move a little as I try.

Christelle bursts out laughing.

“You give a very cute show, Anne! Your breasts have never been so prominent. Neither the rest of your shape, for that matter.”

“Gnf... mmf... mmf... mmm...”

She takes a step and leans over me. She reaches out her hand and pinches my nipple. I see the young woman kneeling. She delicately caresses my cheek and gives me a little pat, then I feel her hand caressing my belly and going down towards my crotch. Her fingers caress my little latex panties.
I growl and shake my head, making a desperate effort to see beyond my breasts.

“Gn... gn... gn... gn... gn... gn...”

“I love this material; it is so sensual.” She whispers in my ear. “I wonder how long I should insist that you have an orgasm...” she adds thoughtfully.
Without worrying the least about what I think, she gestures with her words and begins to lightly caress the fabric with her fingertips. The subtle coming and going of her fingers on my genitals gradually becomes more pronounced, a moment more pressed and slower, and then lighter and faster. I feel the stimulation growing inside me with fright.

“mm... gmm... gmm... gnmf... gmm....”

“You have a sense of rhythm, my pretty!”

“Mng... mmg...Mmmg... MMmmg !”

“Ah? Let's speed it up a bit.”

“MMMg! MMng !... MMMMMMMG !... MMMMMRGRGMR...”

“Yeeeees! There you are!”

“Gnf... gnf... gnf... gnf... gnf...»

I am thrown into a succession of uncontrolled giggles and my body is shaken by violent spasms. My friend watches me thoughtfully calm down.

“I wonder if we would have the same effect by caressing your breasts?”

“Mgf! nnm...?”

“I wasn't asking for your opinion. I need to see this. Here we go, hold on tight, girl!”

Immediately, she starts playing with the tips of my breasts. And after a few minutes I was again the prey of an explosive orgasm. But this time Christelle had pinched my nose just before, so it was rigorously silent!

“It was better the first time it seems to me... Let's go back!”

The beautiful black woman started again to caress my sex by small delicate movements of the fingertips, until leading me to a new very spectacular orgasm. She pinched my nose again, but she continued her caresses even though I was in full orgasm!

She leaned over and kissed me for a long time on the gag! Soon after, she started to put away the decorations. I could see the cat in the miniskirt going back and forth, her heels clicking on the tiles in the next room.

Every now and then she would throw a:

“What are you doing? Not free yet? You're beautiful to look at, but you're not very good at it, my pretty!”

Once everything was tidied up, she came and sat down in the armchair facing me. She stretched out her long legs, then brought them back by crossing them.

“Well my girl, it seems you haven't often been tied up so tightly. Nor as well gagged, it seems.”

“Mmmg...”

My heart leaps! The door opened! It's my boyfriend who just walked in!

Christelle jumped up and I saw her trotting towards the door to give a kiss to the newcomer.

“Anne left all the work to me!” She is lounging in the living room.

“Oh? Is she that tired?”

“No, she's not that tired. You'll see. I'm off.”

She quickly put on her coat and left, not without kissing my boyfriend again.

The man closed the door behind the young woman, then took a few steps into the living room and his eyes fell on me.

“Anne! You are incorrigible! You had to ask this Amazon to tie you up again! Do you think I can't do it? I'm exhausted! Then this time you'll free yourself.”

“Mmmghhh!”

“You're on your own, beautiful. You're a big girl!”

And he left the room

“Have fun, Anne!”

“mmghh! Mmmgrhh ! Mmmmphh... Nothing more !”

He's gone.

“mglh ? Mmmhm ?”

I kept trying to call him for a while, but it was only half an hour later that he came back to free me. Of course, I hadn't been able to move a single millimeter. Christelle had proceeded very methodically and no knots were accessible. Every tie had been scrupulously tightened so that I could not move and she had systematically secured everything. I would still be there if I had been left to myself!
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I love the 2nd story!!! Keep them coming!
Sandy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandy »

Story 3: Troubleshooting

I was furious because my car had a problem that prevented it from running for a long time. It happened like that, suddenly. The engine would warm up and stop for no apparent reason. It was Saturday at the end of the day. It still had to fall on a weekend! But my boyfriend knows a lot of people and told me about Christian, one of his friends who doesn't live very far away and tinkers with his cars as a hobby. It seems that he knows a lot about cars and that he could probably fix it.

The next day, my boyfriend left for work and I went to his friend's house. It was a house with a shed attached. Surprised, I found myself in front of a very handsome twenty-five years old boy, tall, strong and with a real actor's physique! He was dressed in tight jeans and T-shirt and sneakers. I was so charmed that it took a few seconds before I came back down to earth and introduced myself. I wore a short black leather raincoat and white leather boots with stiletto heels.

Upon learning that it was my boyfriend who was sending me he smiled broadly and invited me to enter the car into the shed. With the metal shutter closed behind me, I parked the car between three other vehicles and then got out. Surprisingly the hangar was heated, and it was finally very nice. So, I took off my raincoat and put it in my car. Underneath, I wore my suede miniskirt and a tight white t-shirt with a very deep square neckline. Worn on a 90D, this t-shirt is an unstoppable weapon. This miniskirt is one of the shortest in my wardrobe, so much so that it is delicate to sit with. Moreover, it is tight and adorned with a pretty brown leather belt. It wears dummy metal buttons on the front, giving at any moment the impression that a pressure will jump. It's very sexy, especially worn over the pretty satin stockings I wore. The boy wasn't expecting this type of outfit and watched me come back to him with a little whistle.

“I'm not used to being whistled at...”

“Oh, I'm sorry... it's just that you're so pretty...”

He opened the hood of the engine and I explained to him what was going on as I turned around him. I gave him the details, but he didn't seem to listen to me, so I insisted as I went from one side to the other. He wanted to pick up a tool just as I was passing behind him and his hand touched my breast. He turned around blushing and asked me to stop walking around like that. I obeyed, but I couldn't help it, I kept telling him how the problem had happened, it was a day when there was ice.

“You know, the weather forecast didn't predict frost, let alone ice! They never predict what's really going to happen. You've already noticed that too, right? Well I wasn't even sure I could get the car out of the garage! It skidded as soon as I put some gas and I thought I was going to hit the wall! And already, the engine had already coughed when I started it. I should have paid attention but instead, I left all the same! It's silly, isn't it? But there are crazy people on the road!”

He stood up and asked me to be quiet. He wanted to think about it, and he seemed to be getting angry. Without thinking about it, I started walking around him again. After a while, disturbed by the clicking of my heels, he raised his head, looked at my boots and cried out:

“Yes! I know what it takes!”

Leaning against my car with my arms folded, I watched the boy go to get a cardboard box from the SUV parked next door. He came back to put it on the hood of my car while I continued to give him details and tell him about that icy day.

“... and you realize, he wouldn't let me pass! With this ice I couldn't brake! There would have been risks. And then I had the priority in addition! It's crazy... but I still forced the pass...”

I was suddenly interrupted in my sentence because he had grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me against him. He had pulled ropes out of the box and quickly tied my wrists behind my back! It was so sudden that I didn't react! Hop, hop! He then put a rope around my shoulders and tied my elbows together! Hop, hop, hop, hop! It was going very fast! Then I regained consciousness of the situation and I shouted.

“Hey !!! But you are crazy! What are you doing... mmh !!!!....”

My sentence was brutally interrupted by the passage of a big ball gag in front of my eyes. The next moment it was vigorously pressed on my lips and it made like a deaf "gloup" when it forced its way through and suddenly went all the way into my mouth! I gave a high-pitched giggle as I felt the strap suddenly tighten to the strictest!

“mmhh !!!!!...” But without paying attention to my squeals, the boy had grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me towards the back of the car. Crouching down in front of me, he sighed.

“Pff... Noisy, tiring with your high voice ... provocative! With skirts and necklines like that! Wait a little, I will calm you down, my beautiful. Here is a pretty rope, hop, hop...”

“Gnhh... mphhh !!!!!....”

He grabbed my ankles and crossed them firmly, keeping them pressed against each other, while he tied them very tightly. Then it was the turn of my legs to be tightly tied with a rope tightened several times below the knees. The boy stood up and carefully checked each tie carefully secured, then he opened the back door and pushed me inside! I fell sitting on the bench.

“Go hop! To the kennel, the chick!”

“muhh... mh !!!!....”

He forced me to lie down on the bench and I felt him tie a rope to my ankles, then he bent my legs and tied me up in a very tight hogtie! I wiggled while blowing while he adjusted this tie in several successive pulls so that I ended up touching my heels with my fingertips! Half in the car, one knee resting on the seat, he grumbled while carefully tightening the knot.

“Pleasant to watch but decidedly too talkative. Wait a little while, my pretty one... I'll teach you to be quiet! Here is... a last knot... and hop!”

“mh... ... mmmh... ... ... mph !!!....”

“There, Anne, you are really at your place! An object of decoration... The beautiful chick that we look at and who wisely keeps quiet!”

“mmmh... mhuhhh...”

He slammed the door while planting me there all tied up and started to repair it! I was squirming on the seat, vigorously pulling on my ties, but it was tilted, and I found myself systematically stuck against the backrest! I could hear it through the window slightly open. I was blowing and wiggling furiously like a wild cat.

“mh... ... mh !!!... mh !... mh !....” What a boor! Treating a girl you see for the first time like that! Tied up in my own car!

“What a pleasure to work in peace! Anne, you are really a very pretty girl but to work, I prefer you like that. So have some fun.”

“Mh!.... ... ... mhhh !....”

“And then, installed like that, you give me a very pleasant show with a plunging view on your cleavage. Keep on fidgeting, you really are erotic.”
Without taking care of me anymore, he placed the car on a bridge to go and see underneath. I could hear him working while I was squirming on the bench but tied up like that there is really no way to move. What's more, the bastard had tightened this gag so strongly that the ball had almost completely entered my mouth and the strap was going into my cheeks. I was drooling miserably on the seat.

His cell phone rang.

“... ... Yes, Anne is here and I'm just working on her car. - – ... ... But hey, she's really hot ! You didn't tell me your girl was so hot! - – ... ... Yes, she's sitting in the car and she's waiting nicely for the repair to be finished - ... ... Chatty? Oh no, we haven't heard her for a while now. - – ... Ok, see you soon.”

He took the car off the bridge and tested the engine. It was not yet in order. I was growling more and more beautifully on my seat, to the point that the boy brutally opened the door, visibly overexcited.

“Enough is enough in the end! Wait a little while, my pretty... we're going to tighten all this up, and then you won't move anymore, believe me!”

“mh... ... gh... mfh !!!!....”

He already had ropes in his hand and he directly raised my knees and tightened a tie doing several turns imprisoning my ankles against my thighs, resolutely pressed against my ass. Not content to have tightened it vigorously, the boy undertook to secure it solidly which had the effect of really pressing my heels against my ass. He tied a strong knot and then took care of my arms. He tied my wrists tightly at the waist and then tied my elbows to my torso with a tight tie under my breasts. Finally, he tightened a new rope over my elbows, reinforcing the tie on my arms, and twisted it twice around my torso, above my breasts. He finished by tightening the knot between my breasts, right under my nose. I could see him perfectly, but he was out of reach. The bastard had secured each tie so tightly that the tying was incredibly rigorous.

“So, is the young lady satisfied? We are less mobile, it seems!”

“mh... mh... mh... ... ... ... mh !... ...”

“At least, now you won't move anymore!”

This time, the tying had become really rigid. With my arms glued to my body and my ankles rigorously attached to my thighs, I could only giggle while shaking my head. Drooling on the seat, I would make short, sharp giggles without being able to move a bit.

“mfh... ... gnnh... ... gh... ... ... mfhh !!!!”

- Ha, ha ! It's like in a henhouse! A pretty chicken well tied up, ready to roast.

After a moment of silence, I heard the shutter of the hangar. Then there were steps.

“Well, hello Matthew! How are you doing?”

“Good, good... I brought back your hammer and screwdrivers. Are you working on this car? Cool...” (chuckles)

“Yeah, apparently there's a problem with the ignition...”

“Ooh... what the hell? You've got company! There's a chick all tied up in there!!!! She's cute too! Oh, and she's gagged up pretty good!”

“Yes, that's Anne, the owner... She's a fantasy girl. A bit of a nymphomaniac, she loves to wear provocative outfits, leather, latex, waders, miniskirts... and then she likes to be severely bound and gagged by a stranger... it's her fantasy. This is the first time I see her... Well she took a little ingenuous look and the first thing she asked me was that I tie her up very tightly, that I gag her as tightly as possible and then I let her try to free herself in her car!”

“mfh... mfhhh !... ... ... mghh !”

“Wow!!!! No way! That's crazy, wanting to be tied up by a stranger like that.... Well, that's what's called being served! I don't think she's going to be free anytime soon. Wow!! And tied up so tightly, she really needs to be fulfilled. Here, I'm sure that her breasts are pointing...”

“Yes, but the lady is demanding. She really wants the solid, the very strict, the ultra-rigorous. And it must be the same for the gag. Believe it if you want, but while I was tying her up, the lady was asking me "tighter, even tighter! ». So, I obeyed.”

Christian sat in the driver's seat to try again while the other one opened the rear door and was ogling me.

“Hello, pretty lady. You have there a very pretty skirt. But but but but... it is that it has very pretty curves! You allow?”

“mfh... mmh !... ... mmfh !...” Dumbfounded, I agitated the head while rolling large eyes, seeing the boy to extend the arm as if I were a simple object and to feel me a breast!

“Houlà! Ah yes, indeed. After checking, her breasts are really pointing out very strongly!”

“mrhh... mghh... mghh... mphhh... mfh !!!!”

“Oh, oh! Well, she plays her game as if it was for real... she looks really pissed off!”

“Well yes, she's an actress in her own time, and she wants it to be realistic. So, she gets into her character. She is tied up very tight, but she really struggles too! Me, I'm happy too because at least she keeps quiet. Otherwise she is always yakking and then the noise of her high heels on the ground is exasperating! The least we can say is that we have a show with her...” he said turning around to look at me.

“mh... ... mhmm... ... mmmh !...” I was blowing frantically, waving like a fury. Finding myself exposed in this way to the gaze of these two guys was driving me crazy!

“Ah yes” commented the other one. “This woman is really well built... and to see her wiggling like that is terribly exciting! You know that it makes me want to grope her... very intimately. Do you think she would be angry with me?”

“Oh, don't worry... she won't run away. Besides, she's probably just waiting for it. Enjoy yourself.”

With apprehension, I saw the boy approaching, smiling. He began by placing his hand on my breasts, then on my thighs, making me jump... then, an indecent hand slipped gently between my belly and the seat, and I jumped in a frightened giggle, feeling it boldly engage between my thighs... Without the slightest embarrassment, the cad began to caress me obnoxiously between my legs with the tip of his index finger!

“Well, fortunately she is well gagged! Look at that!”

“Mfh !!! mhhh !!! mgrhhh !!! mgrhhh !!!”

“Look! With just one finger!” He played softly with the tip of his index finger and, as if at his command, I was caught in violent bursts in a concert of high-pitched giggles.

“Whoa! She’s a real electric battery! Very spectacular!”

“Yes, but she is so well tied up that we can go straight to it. She does not move! You did a great job!!!”

“Muhh... mmh !... mphhh !... mh.... ... ... mh... !!!... ... !!!”

“Let's go miss... one more time? Come on... and hop!”

His finger started to caress me again while he was talking peacefully to his friend. I had a sudden hiccup, immediately followed by uncontrollable giggles and jerky jerks. I enjoyed myself again under the amused gaze of the two boys.

Both of them finally went back to work to find out what was wrong with the engine. I could hear them coming and going, some metallic sounds, footsteps, laughter... it had been going on for half an hour when Matthew came to say goodbye by putting a kiss on my forehead, which also had a way of annoying me. He slammed the door in the concert of my muffled grunts. The metal shutter was opened again.

After another quarter of an hour, he untied the hogtie and sat me on the bench. He came and sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh. I tensed up and glanced at him furiously. But he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me against him, his hand hanging down just a few millimeters from my breast. My hair was totally disheveled, I was scarlet, and I threw my head forward as if to bite him when his hand passed close by. I furiously tried to kick him, but he kissed me and burst out laughing when he saw my expression.

“There, it's fixed, your car is fixed. Here's what was wrong...”

“mmmh... mh... mh... ... mh...”

“Oh no pretty, you'll remain wisely tied up and gagged during my explanation and I may release you afterwards. Otherwise you would interrupt me all the time... Be beautiful and shut up!”

Once his explanation was finished, he released me with a big smile. Standing next to the car, I alternately rubbed my wrists and cheeks as I watched him carefully put away his tools. This boy is so handsome. And feeling his powerful hands manipulating me had turned me on incredibly, but I didn't say anything. On the other hand, I didn't appreciate the intrusion of his friend.

“There, she's driving normally now. And the repair for a pretty girl like you is free, of course.”

I was looking at him, pensive...

“Thanks....”

I had put my raincoat back on. About to get back in my car, I turned around.

“I was wondering... if I invited you to my place... could you do that again?”

“Without the slightest doubt.”
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Nice one!!!! Keep them coming, please!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Loving these stories! Please keep them coming! :D
Sandy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandy »

This time, Anne gets a breather as she's not the one who gets all tied up. Enjoy !

Story 4: Christelle's First Time

It was a simple story between girls. Christelle was my best friend, and we shared a lot. She often took pleasure in tying me up, and I must say that I did too. She recently confided to me that she wanted to feel sensual, vulnerable this time. So she chose the outfit she wanted to wear and I went to her place. What wouldn't one do to satisfy a girlfriend...

I wore a very short black micro dress, as tight as possible, made from a very fine satin fabric. It is a sleeveless dress, held by two thin straps of the same fabric as the dress. It has a deep, wide square neckline. I won't go as far as to say that it hides only from the nipples, but almost. It is not transparent at all, but it is so tight that I am looked at even more than if I were naked. It's an absolute weapon against all the males I've ever met. To say the least, my hand goes completely over the edge of the coat when I let the arm hang down. Its décolleté is deep enough that I risk, and I am not exaggerating because I have had the stuffing twice, if I stretch myself a little too much, to see a breast suddenly come out of it. My shapes are highlighted in a magical and particularly provocative way by this dress. My slightly dark stockings gave my legs a delicately satin finish that I love. To complete my outfit, I wore pretty little black pumps with stiletto heels.

The weather was nice and I drove to Christelle's by car. The multiple thin metal bracelets clasped around my wrists when I turned the wheel. I parked the car about 100 metres from Christelle's house. It's a neighbourhood of villas, and I got out under the gaze of a young man walking his dog. I leaned down, balancing on one foot, to take my bag inside before slamming the door. The boy had stopped and was greedily staring at me. I smiled a gentle smile as I walked past him and saw him turn around out of the corner of his eye to follow me discreetly.

I arrived at her door and rang the bell. Meanwhile I looked around and saw the young man feverishly inserting his key into the lock of the building opposite and disappearing in a hurry. After a moment I heard the click of Christelle's heels approaching, then the door opened. I was greeted by Christelle's radiant smile. I entered and the door closed behind me.

She gave me back my kiss and I walked ahead of her through the hall. We climbed the stairs and she led me to her room. There is a French window and a balcony. The drapes are pretty and the furniture is classic. A predominantly red carpet partially covers a beautiful dark wooden floor.
I have to describe her because Christelle's outfit is unusual. She wears white boots with stiletto heels and gold chains to contrast with her pretty black complexion.

She was wearing a tiny gold-coloured metallic swimming costume. The bra did not cover much and was held in place by a thin golden lace tied at her back. This lace formed thin straps around her neck. Very nice. Her briefs were also minimalist. It wasn't a thong, but it was a very low waist model that was held in place by a golden lace identical to the one on the support. It was only held in place by a small knot on each hip.

The bikini's fabric was visibly very supple and its elasticity made it fit the young woman's every shape and form with the slightest movement. This support highlights her breasts to perfection. When you know that, like me, she uses 90D, has a model's waist and her legs are very long, it gives you a vague idea of the vision I had. Moreover, she has hips and especially an ass like only black women have! And when you know that there is not a male on the horizon to benefit from the show, you can wonder what two chicks who meet dressed like this are thinking.

She stood in front of me with her feet slightly apart and she took me in her arms, skilfully capturing my own arms behind my body. I felt her grabbing my long hair and she pulled it back, forcing me to straighten my head. She had immobilized me in two movements, without any effort at all. She placed her face two centimeters from mine, I could feel her breath and then she kissed me on the lips. The kiss lasted about ten seconds, her tongue in my mouth! Then our lips parted, and she let go of me before saying in a low voice:

“Go ahead, Anne. Tie me up. And do it seriously.”

“Erm... er... (I'm recovering from his sudden kiss) All right. Where are the ropes?”

She points to two boxes on the bed.

“Everything's in them. I want you to tie me up so tight I can't wag an eyelash.”

“Count me in.”

“And you also have to gag me really, really hard.”

“That, my girl, you mustn't tell me that twice.”

“Shut up, you're a blonde. You can't do that properly!” She says to prick me.

We could be seen through the big French window. There is a building opposite and a villa a little to the side that can have a perfect view from this room. I point this out to Christelle.

“I don't care. I'm at home, aren't I?”

“Of course you are.”

“It's true that there is a young man who lives opposite, on the first floor. And he is in my way every time I come home in the evening. He hardly seems tenable as soon as I'm dressed a little short or sexy.”

“Hi hi! I saw a boy go in there when I arrived. It seemed to me that he liked my very ordinary dress....”

“Did you look at yourself? I'm dressed more than you, just with this bikini!” she laughs.

We chatted and laughed while I methodically arranged the ropes on the bed so that I wouldn't have to look for them afterwards. My bag is on the bed as well. There's always a pair of scissors in it... just in case. You have to be prepared for these games. Looking out of the window, I think I can see a curtain moving across the room. Well, maybe it's true that someone is watching. I have to admit that with this ultra-short dress, I don't go unnoticed. And if someone wanted to follow me with his eyes, he inevitably spotted Christelle. Well, it doesn't bother her, so neither do I.

“So we are going to give a show to the boy opposite...” Christelle doesn't answer.

I advise the big mirror on the double door of the wardrobe on the left. It's perfect, Christelle will be able to follow her tying. It's always interesting to see, besides being very pretty.

“Let's go!”

I took a long rope and started to make a very tight harness for the pretty girl by passing it behind her neck and around her shoulders, fixing it firmly between her shoulder blades. Then I tightened the link with the one that goes behind her neck. This is already a solid harness. Very nice as well. With a medium rope, I started to tie her arms above her elbows. Christelle can also join the elbows, but for her it is an effort. So, I leave a space and make a nice rope loop between her elbows, which brings them a little closer together, and I firmly attach this link to her back harness. Her arms are pulled hard back by this simple rope, and it has a dramatic effect on the way her chest comes out.

Now I tie his wrists with a rope long enough to form a white band more than five centimeters wide. I secure the tie down carefully and then pull the rest of the rope up to his back harness where I tie it with a tight knot just as my sailor friend gave me the secret. I thought for a moment about hooking the little knot of her support to the passage so that she is suddenly topless... facing the window.

The girl is already firmly tied up, arms behind her back, legs slightly apart and straight with a rounded chest. It's sexy as anything else! I swirl around the beauty by manipulating the strings. But it's time for the gag. I take the prettiest one. A big white latex ball gag with a half-inch black leather strap. Normally, you never squeeze such a gag very tight. But as she asked, and because the strap is soft and of a very soft leather that won't hurt her, I break the rule and push the ball in as deep as possible before tightening the strap as tight as I can. She rolls big eyes and I stare at the strap.
I walk past her and say:

“Speak a little, just to see.”

“Mmmhmhhf... mmpfff... mrgnfff...”

I suddenly put my hand on her lower abdomen, my fingers between her thighs, exactly on the slit of her sex. Surprised, she jumps up and bends over suddenly with a sharp giggle.

“Gngnhnhhmhh!!”

“Perfect! You have been silenced, Miss.”

With a new rope, shifting to a higher gear, I tied her wrists very carefully at the waist by making several turns of the set. This formed a real white rope belt, and on the skin of a black woman, the effect is most beautiful. Then I carefully but not without a certain brutality secured the link between her back and her wrists before winding up to finish the final knot on her harness. It is very strong and the knot is out of reach of the young woman's fingers.

“Now you will see that I am not a sailor's wife for nothing, my pretty”

“mmgnmh...”

She can't answer me, of course. It's that a bullet of this size, driven so vigorously into the mouth, is radical. I know something about it. I grab a new rope, very long, and hold it around her arms and torso, adjusting the successive turns alternately above her breasts and then below. I make sure that each new turn compresses her pretty breasts more. I know perfectly well the effect this type of tying has on a captive. I finish by crossing the rope between her breasts, tightly tightened, to separate them in a particularly aesthetic way. The effect on the young woman was not long in coming, it seems that the tips of her breasts arrogantly try to tear the fabric of her small support. With her generous breasts, the white cords separate her breasts perfectly and compress them a little more. They now stand out like shells stretched forward and put the little bra to the test. Luckily this material is elastic.

Once I've returned to the back with the rest of the rope, I secure all the ties of her torso by passing between her back and her arms. This suddenly stretches the ties much tighter and glues her arms to her body as she pushes her chest forward. I know the music from having experienced this so often.

I rotate Christelle to the left so that she can see her image in the mirror. The young woman opens her eyes in amazement at the way her breasts are pushed forward. The advantage when it's a girl tying another girl is that she knows exactly what the rope does.

“There, my dear, you are not about to be free yet.”

“Mm-hmm...”

“Sit down!”

She obeys and sits on the carpet, three quarters facing the window.

I fetch four new ropes which I drop next to her. I crouch down and use the first one to tie her ankles together very tightly. The band of ropes that has been formed is about ten centimeters wide and looks very nice on her pretty boots. It is difficult to secure this tie with her crossed ankles, but I manage to pass it once around the rope strip. Then I use the rest to tie her feet tightly using the high heels of her boots, this tightens her feet. Then I finish by tying his feet with the end of the rope. The final knot is tightly tied between the top of her feet, at the base of the strip of rope from her ankles.

“It won't move.”

She leans forward and looks at me with her big eyes. The second rope is used to tie her thighs just above her knees, not too tight but secure, ending with a very nice knot above her thighs, in plain sight but out of reach. I provoke her. With the third rope I tie the legs just below the knees and I also secure the tie with great care. This operation seems impossible because the rope above the knees seems to prevent the passage between the legs. But this is not the case and there is a trick to achieve this.

“There you go, it's tight and nothing will move until I untie the knot for the lady.”

I let her breathe a little and see how tightly she is tied. It's true that she is stunned and tries to move, but without success. She blows in her gag, shakes her head, bows her chest, then leans forward, tries to throw her feet up... then she looks up at me, helpless.

“Come on, Miss, one more rope to be beautiful.”

“Mmhmhh?”

I crouch down and push my hair back to the ribs with my hand, then I tie the rope to the tie of her thighs near her knees. From the corner of my eye I still notice a movement in front of me. Yes, we are being ogled, I am sure of it. I pass the link behind Christelle's neck, bringing it down to her harness. That way I don't risk burning her with a rope that would move.

I push her bust forward until her breasts touch her thighs, and I stretch the rope so that she can't go backwards. Then I pass the rope around her bust at elbow level and finally secure the link between her breasts and her thighs.

“That's the job, Miss! Wiggle a little, just to see.”

She pulls on her ties, shakes her head and growls in her gag, but nothing moves and she remains motionless on the floor in the middle of her room.

“Mfmrgnmhhh!”

Her tone is angry and surprised at the same time. The beautiful black girl realizes that the tying is very serious and that she really can't really move anymore, except that she can still throw her feet a little bit forward. Yes, I let you have this possibility of movement because I think it's cute... for the moment.

“Mgmff!”

“Tell me, pretty, have you ever been exposed totally naked? I really want to undo three tiny little knots...”

“Ghmfgnhh!!” She looked at me with concern. Obviously, she doesn't want to. I kneel down beside her and gently take her in my arms. I begin to caress her more and more intimately without her being able to move. She grunts and shakes her head when I pinch her breasts. I laugh.

“I'm going downstairs for coffee. If you need me, call!”

I left her there in the middle of her room, exposed in her tiny bikini stretched to the extreme, while I was actually going to have coffee. She squirmed for a few minutes, but when I came back she was still exactly where I had left her. She was blowing and sweating.

“Tying her up is exhausting.”

Well, I get a new rope and I come back and kneel down next to my captive. I tip her down on the floor and tie the rope to her ankles and then I stretch the tie by passing it through her back harness so that her feet are right up against her butt. It's very tight and she won't move. Then I twist the rope two times around the young woman tightening her shins, her thighs, her trunk and her arms.

Once the last knot is finished, I stand up, satisfied, and observe. And that's the job, you're making a very pretty bundle. Tied up like a pretty little turkey. I went to rummage through her wardrobe, to kill time while she struggled against the ropes and the gag. But the tying is so neat that she never managed to move a millimeter.

A beautiful black woman, with Christelle's measurements, dressed in a golden mini bikini and white leather boots, tied so tightly on the carpet of her own room, so tightly that she only manages to shake her head, carefully gagged with a ball of this size... it is a grandiose spectacle.

“The one on the other side of the street would probably like to get a better view” I said as I went to the balcony door.

“Mgnhhrhngh!! Nmngnnh !!! grgnhnhffh !!!!”

Without paying attention to my captive's sharp squeaks, I opened the door wide so that the voyeur could see Christelle perfectly in her room. Then, I went for a comfortable walk around the beautiful girl. I leaned over her, making sure that it gave the most plunging view possible of my cleavage to the voyeur. Then I sat down on the seat next to her and crossed my legs so that I could see myself clearly and continued to look at her for very long minutes. I was laughing a bit too...

“You see, pretty, my boyfriend...well he would have tied you up even more tightly than that!”

She stayed tied up like that for a long time, but apart from her head movements and some slight jumps, she didn't manage to move a single centimeter. She grunted like a fury, but no bond weakened. I was very happy with my work.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Excellent stories!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lovely stories, somehow missed the first couple when you initially posted them.

Love the public bondage ones, and the description of the firmness of the bonds that Anne ends up in.

Am hoping for many more adventures of Anne!!
Sandy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for your comments, really glad you enjoyed the stories !
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

These are great, sorry I mean GREAT. :D Thanks for writing and posting them.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic