Troublesome Twins in Timeout (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Troublesome Twins in Timeout (M+/M+)

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone,

Here's the next short story taking place within "A Stepbrother's Sub" (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9460).

If you haven't done so already, be sure to read "Xavier Sleeps Over" (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10342) and participate in the poll!!

Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TROUBLESOME TWINS IN TIMEOUT PART I

PART I

Connor

Ryan

Mike

Sam

Connor and Ryan cried out as Jake and Xavier carried Bobby and Joe upstairs, looking back at Mike and Sam when the basement door shut. The two muscular guys had gotten up and started moving Ryan towards the wall, his back facing it.

“Let’s get your stinky ass out of the way so we can game,” Sam said. Ryan cried out, trying to shake off the smelly shoe taped to his face, when Sam punched him in the balls.

“Shut the fuck up!” he yelled as Ryan grunted and leaned over. He started to untie Ryan’s feet from the chair, while Mike grabbed another chair and placed it in front of Ryan. He then dragged Connor over and undid the hogtie; once Connor’s legs were free, he made him sit on the chair and started to untie Connor’s wrists. When Connor started to struggle, Mike roughly grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

“Don’t fucking move or you’ll regret it, got it?” Mike said. Connor nodded, and Mike continued untying his hands and retied them behind his head like his brother, leaving his armpits exposed. Mike laughed and turned away as his face went by them.

“Fuck! He smells just as bad his brother, maybe even worse!” Mike laughed, making Connor look away in embarrassment. Mike and Sam then pulled their legs out, crossing them and letting their feet rest by each other’s face. The twins immediately groaned and cried out, their noses being overwhelmed by the rank musty odor, but their captors ignored them. Mike then grabbed Connor’s hair as Sam pulled Ryan’s feet up until they were planted on his brother’s face. Ryan tried to pull his feet away, but was punched in the balls again by Sam, who then secured Ryan’s feet with duct tape. Sam undid the tape keeping the smelly sneaker over Ryan’s nose, throwing the sneaker to the floor and pulling Connor’s feet onto Ryan’s face while Mike grabbed the tape and wrapped it around the feet and head. Mike and Sam stepped back as the twins struggled against their bonds, pulling their feet and shaking each other’s heads since they were secured together tightly, with only muffled cries and groans coming from beneath the feet and tight gags.

“Haha there ya go, guys! Now you can enjoy each other’s rank foot smell! Maybe this’ll teach you guys to work on your hygiene,” Sam said as he checked the tape on the twins’ feet. He turned around to check on Mike, who was setting up the game console, and turned back at Ryan, who barely caught a glimpse of Sam smirking back at him. He then stuck his face into Ryan’s left armpit and took deep long sniffs. Ryan grunted, but Sam pressed Connor’s feet down hard on his face.

“Ssshhh, lemme enjoy your manstink,” he whispered, “Fuck dude, you’re so nasty! It’s so fucking hot.”

Ryan kept struggling, his moans getting louder and louder until Mike finally turned around to tell him off.

“Sam, what the hell are you doing?” Mike said, looking annoyed at his friend. Sam turned around, smiling as he shrugged.

“Dude, you know I love smelly armpits! And these guys has the worst-smelling, or I guess best-smelling pits, that I’ve ever gotten to enjoy. It’d be such a waste to leave their pits untouched.”

Mike rolled his eyes as Sam put his face back into Ryan’s armpit, taking a few more deep sniffs before he started to lick. Ryan started to giggle and grunt, which only encouraged Sam even more. He kept licking while he reached over and tickled Ryan’s other armpit, making him cry out and squirm against his bonds. Sam continued to tickle and dig his face in Ryan’s armpits until Ryan was in tears, with muffled pleas for mercy coming from beneath Connor’s feet.

“Do you want me to stop?” Sam teased as he tickled his captive.

“MMPHH!!!” Ryan cried out.

“Okay,” Sam said as he grabbed Ryan’s shirt and used it to wipe the sweat and stink of his own armpits, “I’ll leave you alone if I get to keep this.”

Ryan nodded, crying out for Sam to leave him alone. The muscled jock ruffled his hair and then moved on to Connor. He dug his face into Connor’s left armpit, sniffing deeply and moaning, while the bound and gagged jock whimpered softly. Sam started to tickle his other armpit, and while he giggled, it wasn’t at the magnitude of his brother.

“Aww not so ticklish? Too bad…how about these?” Sam said as he pinched Connor’s nipple, making him cry out. Sam smirked as he continued to torment Connor, whose muffled pleas went ignored. Eventually, Sam relented, grabbing Connor’s shirt, wiping his armpits as well, and throwing it with Ryan’s sweaty shirt. He then went over to the couch where Mike was sitting, grabbing a controller and joining in on the game his friend had set up. The brothers sat there for about 30 or so minutes, moaning and crying out as they continued to unwillingly smell each other’s feet, until they heard the basement door open and the sound of someone coming downstairs. When his shoes hit the basement floor, they heard Jake laugh.

Jake

“Fuck guys, what’d you do to them?!” he said, looking up close at Ryan’s covered face. He pressed Connor’s sweaty toes down on Ryan’s face, making him cry out and squirm against his bonds.

“We wanted to play a bit and they were in the way. And since they made such a fuss about their feet, we figured they deserved some one-on-one time with each other’s feet,” Mike said, him and Sam not looking away from the TV. Jake smiled as Ryan kept struggling and moaning under his brother’s feet, lightly brushing the jock’s armpits and making him squirm even more. He eventually joined his friends at the couch as they continued playing, looking over every so often and mocking the twins……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Torturing Connor and Ryan with each other's feet is a brilliant idea. And I really enjoy seeing more of Mike and Sam. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Loved this! Seeing Big Ryan continually resisting under his brother's smelly feet is top! I wonder if Ryan is really pissed off :lol: Looking forward to what is to unfold next...
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Glad the twins had to endure one another’s putrid feet. Sams our worship is hot, hope the twins get plenty more time bound gagged and tortured. Perhaps Jake will get in on the action
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone!!

Sorry I haven't been as active on here, I ended up taking an unintentional break due to life and work stress. But I'm back! I've tried catching up on stories that I've missed, but feel free to message or tag me if there's a story or chapter that I've missed!! And I've been doing a little bit more writing, but that mojo I had is kinda gone. I'm taking my time, but there will be more chapters and another story out before the new year! But if you do have ideas or suggestions, let me know cuz that might help!!

Also a major shoutout to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]Sockbound[/mention] for checking in with me! I'm not the best at responding but I appreciate it so much! Gotta make it up to y'all somehow!

Gagged :D
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

TROUBLESOME TWINS IN TIMEOUT PART II

After about twenty or so minutes of gaming, Jake put down the controller and looked back at the twins. Only small whimpers and cries came from beneath each other’s feet as the twins sat in the chairs, presumably having accepted their fate as they were no longer struggling.

“How’re you two doing? Sounds like you guys are enjoying having to smell each other’s feet…” he said as he ruffled Connor’s hair. Connor tried shaking his head away while he and his brother angrily grunted back. Jake smiled and started tickling Ryan’s exposed armpits, making him cry out and squirm in the chair, trying to beg for Jake to show mercy and stop. But it only encouraged Jake, who pressed down on Connor’s feet, forcing Ryan to take in deep sniffs in between his laughs.

“Alright I guess you guys have earned some fresh air,” he said as he eased up on his tickling of Ryan. He started to undo the tape keeping Ryan’s feet on Connor’s face, and leaned over to free Ryan’s face from his brother’s feet. When the jock turned away, Jake grabbed his hair and made him look at him.

“I dunno, I don’t think you’ve really learned your lesson. And what was it that Xavier said you did to him? You spat on him, slapped him, and kept calling him a fag, right?” he asked sternly, holding Ryan’s hair tightly. Ryan made no sounds, looking back at Jake not with fear, but with apprehension.

“That won’t do, that won’t do at all,” Jake said as he started to undo Ryan’s gag. He pulled off the last of the tape, but put his hand over Ryan’s mouth, keeping the jockstrap in.

“You better not spit that out,” Jake commanded. Ryan nodded and looked down, not wanting to upset Jake. He started to undo the rope that bound Ryan to the chair and tossed the jock to the floor, tying his wrists behind his back. Jake then moved the chair that he had been in and sat Ryan against the wall. He struggled against the rope, grunting at Jake, who was busy trying to move Connor, who was still tied to the chair.

“Hey can one of you guys get off your lazy ass and help me?” he said to Mike and Sam. The two guys looked at him and at each other, rolling their eyes. Mike sighed and got up to help Jake to move Connor in front of Ryan, placing the chair over Ryan’s stretched out legs. Connor and Ryan moaned, not knowing what Jake had planned for them. He checked the ropes to make sure that Connor was secured, and then sat down next to Ryan, who still kept the jockstrap in his mouth despite wanting to spit it out so badly.

“I think you need to be taken down a peg or two, so we can correct this attitude problem of yours. And I think I know the perfect way,” he said as he pulled out the jockstrap. Ryan went to curse Jake out when his captor held his brother’s feet to his face.

“Open your mouth.”

Ryan looked at Jake in horror.

“What?!”

“You heard me, open your mouth,” Jake said, looking at Ryan with a stern expression. Ryan wanted to argue but feared that he would only make things worse, and slowly opened his mouth. Jake smirked as he forced Connor’s toes into his brother’s mouth. Ryan tried to turn away, but it was too late. Sweaty lint-covered toes filled Ryan’s mouth, making him cry out and gag. Connor moaned out as well and struggled, hating the feeling of his brother’s tongue rubbing against his toes. Jake wasted no time, wrapping Ryan’s head with more tape to keep Ryan from spitting out his brother’s feet and Connor from pulling his feet away. Once he finished, Jake stood up to admire his work.

“There ya go, that’ll keep you busy. And put that nasty tongue of yours to good use.”

Jake turned to Mike and Sam as he headed to the stairs.

“Hey, I’m probably gonna head to bed soon. You guys can stay over if you want, but if you do or don’t, just make sure to put them in a more comfortable position.”

“Yeah we’ll head out too in a bit, but don’t worry, we’ll take care of them.”

Jake headed upstairs while his friends put their focus back to the game, paying no attention to the tied-up twins in the corner. Connor had surrendered to the guys at this point. He hated having his feet in his brother’s mouth, but he had no more energy and just wanted the night to end. Ryan on the other hand was furious at his predicament, trying to pull his face away without success. He felt like he wanted to throw up, having his brother’s gross dirty toes in his mouth and being forced to taste them. He felt pathetic, like Xavier and Bobby, which only made him angrier because he felt he was better than them. To him, they were the ones that belonged in his place, sucking on his brother’s toes, being forced to sniff his feet, gagging on sweaty jockstraps. But for now, his focus was on breaking free from his tape prison, although he wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

After ten or so minutes, Ryan had exhausted himself as well, and he and his brother just sat there, quietly moaning and hoping that Mike and Sam would free them. After nearly falling asleep, the two were startled by the basement door opening. The two brothers began struggling and crying out, prompting Mike to tell them to quiet down. But Ryan and Connor ignored him, hoping that Jake had come down to free them, but they immediately went silent when they saw who it was that had come downstairs……
Last edited by gaggedfeety 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Welcome back my friend, good to have you writing again. Great chapter I’m glad the twins are coping some of their own medicine. Think they need to spend a lot more time becoming acquainted with those putrid feet and socks to adjust their attitudes

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I think using the twins on each other, and in these ways is a brilliant way to torture them. :lol:

Looking forward to how Mike, Sam and Jake can devise other forms of rehabilitation to adjust the twin boys :mrgreen: Liking that someone else now enters the picture
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Aww, what's a matter Ryan?
Can't handle your own medicine?
Bahaha! I bet Connor secretly enjoyed having his toes sucked.
Man, I'd love having my toes sucked. Must feel sooo good 8-)

I for one don't feel bad for Ryan.
He and his bro are cool studs, but they deserve every ounce of what they're getting, simply for not being able to defend themselves and defeat their aggressors.

Real glad to see you writing again [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention].
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey y'all, check out the latest chapter of "The Hazing of Jack"!!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 320#p78320
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

TROUBLESOME TWINS IN TIMEOUT PART III

Jack soon came around the corner of the stairs and as soon as he looked at their predicament, he smirked at the two bound and gagged jocks. Connor and Ryan moaned and struggled against the tape, looking away in embarrassment as Jack approached them carrying a duffle bag.

Jack

“Holy shit! I can’t believe you actually taped them like this!” he said as he went up close to inspect Connor’s feet taped into Ryan’s mouth, with Ryan grunting back at him and Connor trying to plead with Jack for mercy.

“Haha don’t give us the credit, that was all your brother,” Mike said, “It was payback for what they did to Xavier.”

Jack’s smile slowly faded as he looked back at Mike.

“What’d they do to him?”

“I dunno, they were calling him names and roughed him up a bit too. The dude was in tears when we came down…although us dressed as robbers probably didn’t help.”

“He was crying?”

“Yeah the twins were harsh with him, slapping him hard and calling him a fag and stuff. So, Jake wanted to teach them one last lesson,” Sam said.

“Yeah well the lesson’s not over yet,” Jack said as he pulled out two pairs of nipple clamps from the bag. Ryan and Connor struggled and grunted, shaking their heads at Jack as he started to put them on Ryan’s nipples. Ryan cried out and winced in pain, but Jack carried on, tying the attached chain to Connor’s feet so that it was pulled back tightly. Jack then moved on to Connor, clamping his nipples and securing the clamp chain to his brother’s feet. Soon after, he started tickling Connor’s armpits, making the jock cry out and struggle against his bonds, and thus pull at Ryan’s nipple clamps.

“MMPHH-MMPHH!!” Ryan cried out, biting his brother’s feet in the process. Connor grunted at Ryan more, but was still too distracted by Jack’s nonstop tickling. After a few minutes, Jack switched to Ryan’s armpits and feet, tickle-torturing him and making him pull at Connor’s clamps, and then alternated between tickle torture and nipple torture on the twins until they were shaking in the chairs and in tears. Then he stopped tickling and started to remove the clamp chains from the twins’ feet, and pulled hard on the nipple clamps, filling the basement with loud grunts and moans.

“Don’t you ever fuck with Xavier again. Don’t touch him, don’t call him names, don’t do anything to him,” Jack said coldly as he pulled harshly at the nipple clamps, making the twins cry out and nod their heads. He looked over to Ryan, tugging again and making him grunt.

“Especially you, Ryan, got it?” Jack said, as Ryan nodded back at him, still grunting angrily. Satisfied, Jack looked over at Mike and Sam.

“We should probably put them in a more comfortable position and let them sleep.”

“Yeah let’s get them set up and then we can all leave, cuz I’m so fucking tired.”

Mike and Sam pulled out the tape while Jack undid the tape keeping Connor’s feet in his brother’s mouth. He gave one more tug before removing the nipple clamps and undoing the binds keeping him on the chair. Jack and Sam then pulled him up, with Jack holding Ryan up as Sam and Mike wrapped his body in tape. Once they were done, Jake’s friends threw some pillows on the ground and laid Ryan on one of them, and then proceeded to untie and retie his brother in the same way. Soon, both twins were wriggling on the floor, Ryan cussing out Jack and Connor moaning into his gag, although Jack paid no attention to them. He was tying some nearby sweaty socks together and then forced them into Ryan’s mouth, tying them behind his head; he soon realized that Jack had grabbed his own socks and tried to spit them out, but Jack already started to wrap duct tape around his mouth and put strips under his chin when Sam and Mike went over to grab their bags and jackets.

“Alright, Mike and I are gonna head out now, so they’re all yours dude!” Sam said.

“Sweet, thanks! And um…thanks again for all of this,” Jack said, getting up and looking down sheepishly. Sam smiled back and playfully shoved him.

“Aw dude no worries! We got your back!”

“Hell yeah! If these assholes give you or your buddy any more trouble, hit us up! We’ll gladly come back and teach them a lesson,” Mike said as he grabbed Ryan and Connor’s gagged faces, “What do you guy say? Are we gonna have to have another chat like this?”

The twins shook their head and grunted back at Mike, making him and the others laugh. He gave them a couple light slaps and then headed upstairs with Sam, waving goodbye at Jack. Jack waved and then looked back at the twins, kneeling down and undoing the tape around Connor’s mouth.

“Seeing how Ryan gets a break from the jockstrap, I guess it’s only fair that you do too,” he said as he pulled out the jockstrap out of his mouth.

“Jack, I’m sorry! I’m so sorry dude! What we did was fucked up, okay? I know it was! Just please don’t gag me with those socks! Please!!” Connor begged as he struggled against the tape.

“Hahaha that desperate, huh? You must really hate your socks! Maybe now you guys will get back to washing your socks a little more regularly,” Jack laughed as he wrapped tape around his mouth and put strips under his chin, “But you did apologize…so fine, I won’t use any socks.”

He then got up and grabbed one of Ryan and Connor’s sneakers, and held Ryan’s against Connor’s face as he secured it with tape. Muffled sounds came from beneath the tape as Connor tried crying out and begging for mercy, but Jack shushed him.

“I really do appreciate the apology, and I dunno, I mean…I guess you’re forgiven…but that doesn’t mean your punishment is over. Mark planned on having me sleep like this, so now you guys get to…”

Jack started taping Connor’s sneaker to Ryan’s face, who grunted angrily.

“You definitely need to be punished because you’re the only one who hasn’t apologized. Everyone else on the team has said sorry except for you, even the guys who didn’t even touch me that night…” Jack said, holding Ryan’s face still. Ryan kept struggling, trying to pull from Jack grasp, making him laugh and shake his head.

“Alright, there is one last thing: some paddling.”

The twins tried to beg for forgiveness, but their gags kept them nice and quiet.

“Yeah I’m sure you knew what Mark had planned,” Jack said as he rolled the twins over on their stomachs and soon started smacking their asses with a paddle he pulled from the bag. For about ten minutes, Jack alternated between Ryan and Connor’s asses, making them squirm and cry out in pain. When done, he rolled the twins onto their backs, and readjusted the pillows to make them more comfortable.

“Okay, I’m tired now…damn getting revenge is tiring work. Hopefully you guys learned your lesson, although like Mike and Sam said, it’s one we can easily revisit. Anyways, good night and enjoy each other’s sneakers,” Jack said as he threw a blanket over them and headed upstairs, ignoring the muffled cries and screams and turning off the lights as he closed the door, leaving the twins to lay in the cold basement in darkness……

THE END
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that's all folks!! Well at least for this story :lol:

Thank you again for the kind words of support! Stay tuned for the final chapters of "The Hazing of Jack" as well as a new project!

Happy Holidays to all!!!
Last edited by gaggedfeety 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Loved the ending although those guys got off a little easier than I was hoping :lol: Jack easily could have tortured them a lot more if he wanted to

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]
Ouf! That was a rousing final chapter, boi.

I'll admit, I do have a thing for Connor.
He's definitely more jockish than most of the guys I play with, but I could make an exception in his case.
Seeing him apologise and not get the sockgag was nice.

However (and this is a big however) given how high Ryan's foot odour ranks on Steven's Stink-O-Meter, I think his more compliant and apologetic brother is the one actually suffering more right now.
gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago And I guess Bobby heard someone mention a stink-o-meter? With 1 being no stink and 20 being absolutely unbearable and nauseating, he ranked the other guys like so:

Joe - 14
Jake - 12
Xavier - 10
Ryan - 19
Connor - 18
Jack - 16
Okay, Connor's shoe is no ride in the park.
18 would be enough to have most people (including all the horny sock/sneaker fans on here) puking their guts out.
But Ryan's 19 is just another order of magnitude worst. That would be like sniffing the inside of Shawn's shoe.

There is no way in hell anyone could survive more than a minute of sniffing in that sorta funk.

My point is, I agree with boy-[mention]Socksbound[/mention], but only in the case of Ryan.
He's the main culprit, and he's getting off easier than his red-headed brother is.

Brilliant 8-)

P.s- Don't be discouraged by the slow rate of input atm. That applies to you as well [mention]Socksbound[/mention]
I know this is your first year on here, so I should tell you that the week preceding Christmas is normally a period of great silence on tugstories.com (remains to be seen if the pandemic will change that). If 2020 is going to work like the other years before it, stories'll be getting relatively small amounts of feedback for the next week or so. January is typically an extremely busy and productive month though.
So you'll probably both be getting more reviews after Xmas.

In any case, [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention], [mention]Msueta@2[/mention], [mention]socjuc[/mention], [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention], [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] and [mention]GoBucks[/mention] are definitely gonna love this update.

Looking forward to your next project, boy!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Seeing that Connor and Ryan rate high on the stink-o-meter makes me agree that they're perfectly matched to ensure each other's sweaty feet. I loved how in the second chapter, Connor's foot was taped into Ryan's mouth and how both guys didn't like the experience.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I do prefer seeing these disgusting twins putting the other guys in their place and subjecting them to their insane smells that rival the Hoffmans, but I do love seeing it is still their disgusting feet doing the torturing! Imagine having your brother's sweaty unwashed foot taped in your mouth! That is just so cruel, especially if they are as bad as the stink o meter says. While Jack thinks this might teach the twins to wash their socks and clean their feet, I hope they are just plotting their revenge :twisted:
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Check out the latest chapter of "The Hazing of Jack"!!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 320#p78320
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Hey everyone, I just posted a new story! It's completely separate from this story, but I hope you enjoy it!

Josh's Foot Obsession
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 68#p135068
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic