NEW NEIGHBORHOOD (MMM/M) - PG17

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

NEW NEIGHBORHOOD (MMM/M) - PG17

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Hey folks :-)

I am currently finally writing again but needed a bit of a break from Jared, Joshua and Peter ;-)
Hope you'll enjoy this one - I can't wait for your feedback and comments. Cheers!

NEW NEIGHBORHOOD (MMM/M)

My name is Jeff and I’m 23 years old. A few days ago, my life changed dramatically. And to think about it, everything started with a coincidence. Or, if you want to sound more knowing - probably it wasn’t one. Whatever - I can’t wait to tell you how opening a door lead me into a complete, extremely tight mummification.

FRIDAY, ONE WEEK AGO

„Do I got everything?“ I asked myself, rummaging through the commode I just put together a few days ago. There was so much stuff I had to get rid of - moving out of your parents home isn’t so easy, that much I can tell. Building up those pieces of furniture can be REALLY stressful and nerve-racking, even when you got a few helping hands of your family. Anyway - I needed to get all these boxes and carton together and bring them to recycling.

To be honest, I did not think much about moving out during the spring and early summer. It was a hot summer night, when my sister, 19 years old, stormed into my room and shouted „Jeffy, I got the perfect place for us!! Look at this!!“ and before I was able to say a word, she hold her mobile directly before my face and showed me what apartment she found for the two of us. And well - she wasn’t wrong at all. Two days later, we visited the apartment and were sure - that was our new place. And so it went - now, three months later, we’re at this new place.

Before we moved in, we of course checked the other names at the doorbells. You don’t want to be negatively surprised and find yourself next to your ex or something. There wasn’t anything suspecting - besides one floor up, an apartment with the name „the big three“, which was surely a housing community.

„We’ll see them when we move in. Sounds great!“ told my sister - she did not find anything disturbing either. „Yeah, I’m anxious to find out who the big three are“ I responded. „Douchebags for sure.“ she laughed and we drove off.

It turned out, that we did not really meet many people when moving in. Living during a global pandemic isn’t always fun, and we did really not want to endanger our neighbors with sudden visits to introduce ourself.

Things changed when I was on my way down to my car and when I was at the front door, I saw two young guys unloading food from their car. One of them was already waiting in front of the elevator, while the other was struggling to re-open the front door to our building. So I put my cartons and boxes on the floor and helped him open the door from the inside.

He smiled at me, and thanked me for my help. I was in a particular rush, so I just smiled back and noticed how good he looked. He was around my age, probably a bit younger, with medium long hair and was wearing old, worn out skater shoes.

So I picked up my boxes again and went to the stairs - when right before the stairs, one box escaped my hold and fell to the floor, right next to the other guy, waiting for the elevator.
I stopped and picked it up, right next to this guy’s red Reebok-classic sneakers. I couldn’t avoid my glimpse at these - I got a serious thing for sneakers and socks, especially on hot guys - and it was probably a little too long. When I realized that I was staring at his Sneakers, I took my box off the floor and felt my face blushing already. That’s when I met his gaze. He did not say anything, but he grinned widely. I smiled back, embarrassed from the strange situation.

Before the moment just got even more awkward , the elevator door opened and the neighbor went inside - and I took the stairs down, fleeing as fast as possible. DAMN! That guy was hot. He had a slight exotic touch, was probably around the same age as me, and slightly muscled (though it was hard to describe under a thick down jacket…)

What really caught my eye though were the white crew socks he was wearing inside his Reebok classic sneakers - they showed up under his cargo pants he wore. Turns out, that it did not take a very long time for me to get to know these better…

TO BE CONTINUED
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Intriguing start! It teases what's coming without giving anything away- just the right way to introduce a story. :D
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad you are writing again! Looking forward to seeing Jeff get up close and personal with those skater socks ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] Awesome start, babe!

Can't tell you how pleased I am to see my special boy writing again.
It sounds like you've moved into a fine neighbourhood 8-)

Can't wait for that extremely tight mummification to come into play, and can't wait to see how "The Big Three" fit into the picture.
I think we all know what role they'll be playing in your demise, but it still doesn't change the fact that we're all super anxious for the next chapter.

Dirty skater shoes, crew socks, thick puffer jackets...
Awesome opening, boy!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]sock_gagged[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
This is definitely a story you guys are bound to enjoy.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Thanks for the nice comments so far, guys :-)

Can't wait to see more feedback coming in - chapter 2 is already in the works 8-)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] Very nice start. I am kind of hooked already.... :mrgreen:

"The Big Three" is an awesome way to intrigue your readers. And I can totally imagine how having a 'built-in' set of dudes where Jeff lives is going to be his demise. I like the first scene at the elevator....you know Jeff has cemented his place :lol:

Looking forward to the progression of this :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] really great start feel this story has all the elements I will enjoy greatly. Having a thing for socks and sneakers on hot guys and all. Such a solid start that teases what’s to happen and has me intrigued as to what will happen next
[mention]socjuc[/mention] thanks for the message about this most definitely up my alley.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I like how you set the scene for this story by including some hints about what will get featured later on: the tight mummification, the red Reebok sneakers, the white socks. And yet there is still so much mystery surrounding the persons in this story, especially the big three. I'm looking forward to reading part two!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] When is the next chapter coming out, boi?
You know I don't like to be kept waiting.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic