Weekend with sons ( M/MM )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 7 - A surprise visit

I was wondering what I should do about Shawn now. It was more than clear that he loved his current predicament and that he probably would want more and more. I didn’t know how to deal with it at that moment and decided not to do anything about it for now. I presumed that the best thing to do was to just leave him bound and gagged and think about this whole situation later. And it was a good thing that Frank was there too; I had someone to talk to and the guy didn’t seem to bother with all that restraining thing. I was even a little surprised when he agreed to keep an eye on my bound sons when I was away, but he always was a friend I could rely on.

Just when me and Frank were enjoying a couple of beers in the living room I heard the front door unlock and open. I turned my head to see what was going on and saw that my younger brother, Duke, was coming inside.

He was living on his ranch in Texas; it has always been his dream to be cowboy and live alone, just with his horses. When the dream had finally come true a few years ago he rarely visited me, although we were still got along really well. It was quite a surprise to see him now, especially because he hadn’t told me he was coming to visit. But at the moment I didn’t care about that and just got up and shook hands with him. Then I introduced him to Frank and the guys shook their hands as well.

“I didn’t expect you to be home, bro. You usually work during the weekends.” Duke said. He was always a hard-hitting guy.

“Yeah, I decided to take a few days off to spend some time with the boys.” I replied with a smile on my face.

“Well, that’s new.” He said and we both laughed.

“Where are they, anyway?”

“In the kitchen, go and say hi if you want.” I told Duke.

He did as instructed and went to the kitchen to meet the boys. When he saw then he was stunned at first but then burst into a loud laughter. The boys were squirming and moaning into their gags when they realized someone new was around them. They calmed down a bit when I told them it was just their uncle and they didn’t have to worry. This made Mark and Shawn stop shouting, but they still were trying to free themselves; especially Mark.

“Man, what the fuck is going on?!” Duke asked when he stopped laughing.

“It’s a long story, dude. Let’s just say they’re being punished. Shawn for lying to me and Mark for stealing and smoking my cigars.”

“Really? Well, I guess I have a nice idea then…” He replied with a devilish grin and added: “Shawn, can you remember what happened two years ago when you were at my ranch?”

“Mmmphhhmm!!” Shawn began shouting again into his huge gag. There was obviously some secret behind the two of them..

Duke opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. He sat on one of the chairs, put his brown, cowboy booted feet on the table and opened the bottle. He gulped it down in no time.

“Rick, you remember when two years ago you came to my ranch with Shawn?” He asked, completely ignoring Shawn’s muffled protests. I nodded and he carried on: “Well, one evening you and me were enjoying some whisky and Shawn wasn’t with us. After you fell asleep I went to his room to check if everything was all right. I found him in one of my cowboy outfits, roped on his bed. I untied him and asked what was going on. It turned out he always wanted to be roped up and that he liked the cowboy clothes. He even asked me to tie him up professionally, but I refused; I thought he was a little too young. But I did promise to keep his little secret to myself. But since he is already tied up…”

When Duke was speaking I thought I would be stunned, but I wasn’t. Since Frank told me that Shawn probably likes being restrained, what he did when he was younger was just the thing one could expect. I was even a little relieved that he didn’t ask some stranger to bind him, God knows what could have happened if he did,

“Told you, he likes it.” Frank said, interrupting Duke and puffing on his cigar.

“Yeah, he does. And since he is sixteen now, I thought I could make his dream come true. So I bought him a nice cowboy boots and a cowboy belt.” Duke finished his story.

“Mmmppp…” Shawn tried to speak when he heard it.

I was about to tell him to be quiet, but Duke was faster. He stood up and slapped my son in his cheek. It was harsh enough to make my boy stop moaning and keep perfectly still. I didn’t say anything; Duke was always an alpha man and didn’t like disobedience. So as long as it was safe for my sons I let him have his own way with him. When Shawn calmed down, Duke went behind the chair to check his bonds. He inspected every knot and when he was finished he turned to me and said:

“Not bad, bro, but if he was more experienced with ropes he would be able to escape.”

“I doubt he would want that…” Frank spoke.

“Yeah, but when you tie someone up you shouldn’t take any chances… I have an idea, Rick. You untie Shawn from that chair and let him use the bathroom. Then give the boys some water and I’ll be back in a minute, ok?”

“Yeah, but what do you have in mind?”

“Since the boy loves restraints so much, I’ll restrain him. For good!”

He left the house, leaving me and Frank alone.

“What do you think, dude?” I asked him.

“Well, no harm can come out of that. And their uncle would never do anything to harm the boys, so I say we just go for it.”

“Good point, man.”

It took us some time to untie Shawn from the chair. I undid the ropes tying his arms and torso and Frank did the same with the legs. I told my son to stand up and remain calm; Frank removed the duct tape from his eyes and then from his mouth, allowing him to spit my sock out. In the meantime I took the tape from Mark’s face and let him push the gag out with his tongue. I was a little surprised he was so calm and cooperative. Probably he was aware that there was absolutely nothing he could do.

“You ok, boys?” I asked them.

“We’re fine, Dad.” Shawn said in a confident voice.

“You heard your uncle, go to the bathroom and come back here.” I told him.

“I’ll go and guard the door, we don’t want him to try anything stupid, do we?” Frank added with a smile and they left the kitchen.

“So, how long are you going to keep us bound like this?” Mark asked when I held a glass of water against his lips. He drank everything.

“As long as it takes to make it a proper punishment.” I replied in a rough tone.

Mark didn’t say anything; he just sighed. Soon Duke returned with a box. He placed it on the table and opened it. There was a pair of new, brown leather cowboy boots and a brown leather belt with a ellipse buckle with a scene carved on it; a cowboy riding on a horse with a lasso in his hand. I liked it and thought that the rope on the buckle wasn’t a coincidence… Anyway, we took the boots and the belt out and I saw that there were some coils of hemp rope and two rolls of extra wide gray duct tape.

“You came prepared, bro.” I said with a smile.

Moments later Frank and Shawn returned. Frank had his arm on my son’s shoulder and was marching him. He must have been carried away with his role.

“Put your jeans on, kid.” My brother told Shawn and lit a cigar.

“Now the boots and the belt!”

When Shawn was done I looked at him. He was now wearing his pale blue jeans with the new belt wrapped around his waist and buckled tightly. It underlined his little abdomen muscles. He also had the brown boots on his feet, which made a cracking noise every now and then. I must admit that the clothes suited my son well, and he looked good in them.

“Come here boy, and put your arms behind your back!”

Shawn did what he was told. Eagerly. Duke took a coil of hemp rope from the box and started wrapping the kid’s wrists, crossed. He went horizontally, vertically and diagonally, tightening the rope after each circle. When he was done Shawn’s wrists were completely cover with rope and everyone in the room knew it would be impossible for him to free himself. When Duke was satisfied with the wrists he moved up and roped my son’s elbows together using another coil of hemp rope. He made the elbows very close to each other. Next he grabbed the longest coil and created a chest harness, that pinned his upper arms to his torso. The roping was smart and there was no way that the rope would skid down. Shawn’s upper body was completely immobilized.

“On the ground!”

Shawn tried to lie down, but it wasn’t easy with his arms bound. He got to his knees when Duke placed his booted foot on Shawn’s back and pushed a little, making my son fall to the floor. The kid said nothing. Duke grabbed some more rope and began tying Shawn’s feet together, crossed at the ankles. When he was applying the rope a cracking sound of the new leather boots was audible in the room. Shawn was struggling a little, making the sound even more extent. Finally my brother cinched the knot and forced Shawn’s feet up. He half sat on them, making them as close to the butt as possible and wrapped another coil of rope between the ankles and wrists. He made it as tight as possible, without harming my kid.

“That’s a nice hogtie, kid. Hope you enjoy it.” Duke said satisfied when he stood up.

“I do, uncle…” Shawn replied; his voice was vague.

“Prisoners don’t speak!!” Duke yelled at my boy, then turned to me and Frank: “Give me something to gag him with, guys.”

“Stuff this into his mouth, and wait a moment.”

I handed him the sock Shawn was chewing on earlier. Then went to the living room to grab the pecker gag. I gave it to Duke when I returned. Shawn was already gagged with the sock and Duke was hand gagging him.

“Nice shit, bro!” He said when he saw the gear.

Duke removed his palm from Shawn’s mouth and stuffed the huge leather bulb between his teeth, pushing the slimy sock further inside. He made sure the gag is in place and buckled it at the back of Shawn’s head as tightly as he could. The kid’s lower face was now covered by the black leather panel and all what he could utter were barely audible grunts.

“Now, try to get out of this one!” Duke told him and ruffled his hair.

“Yeah, you got what you wanted, son!” I added.

“Uhhhmmm… guys, what about me? Since I don’t like it maybe you could just set me free?” Mark asked.

The three of us looked at each other with evil grins…
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

squirrel wrote: 5 years ago Chapter 7 - A surprise visit

I was wondering what I should do about Shawn now. It was more than clear that he loved his current predicament and that he probably would want more and more. I didn’t know how to deal with it at that moment and decided not to do anything about it for now. I presumed that the best thing to do was to just leave him bound and gagged and think about this whole situation later. And it was a good thing that Frank was there too; I had someone to talk to and the guy didn’t seem to bother with all that restraining thing. I was even a little surprised when he agreed to keep an eye on my bound sons when I was away, but he always was a friend I could rely on.

Just when me and Frank were enjoying a couple of beers in the living room I heard the front door unlock and open. I turned my head to see what was going on and saw that my younger brother, Duke, was coming inside.

He was living on his ranch in Texas; it has always been his dream to be cowboy and live alone, just with his horses. When the dream had finally come true a few years ago he rarely visited me, although we were still got along really well. It was quite a surprise to see him now, especially because he hadn’t told me he was coming to visit. But at the moment I didn’t care about that and just got up and shook hands with him. Then I introduced him to Frank and the guys shook their hands as well.
Duke Bolton.JPG
“I didn’t expect you to be home, bro. You usually work during the weekends.” Duke said. He was always a hard-hitting guy.

“Yeah, I decided to take a few days off to spend some time with the boys.” I replied with a smile on my face.

“Well, that’s new.” He said and we both laughed.

“Where are they, anyway?”

“In the kitchen, go and say hi if you want.” I told Duke.

He did as instructed and went to the kitchen to meet the boys. When he saw then he was stunned at first but then burst into a loud laughter. The boys were squirming and moaning into their gags when they realized someone new was around them. They calmed down a bit when I told them it was just their uncle and they didn’t have to worry. This made Mark and Shawn stop shouting, but they still were trying to free themselves; especially Mark.

“Man, what the fuck is going on?!” Duke asked when he stopped laughing.

“It’s a long story, dude. Let’s just say they’re being punished. Shawn for lying to me and Mark for stealing and smoking my cigars.”

“Really? Well, I guess I have a nice idea then…” He replied with a devilish grin and added: “Shawn, can you remember what happened two years ago when you were at my ranch?”

“Mmmphhhmm!!” Shawn began shouting again into his huge gag. There was obviously some secret behind the two of them..

Duke opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. He sat on one of the chairs, put his brown, cowboy booted feet on the table and opened the bottle. He gulped it down in no time.

“Rick, you remember when two years ago you came to my ranch with Shawn?” He asked, completely ignoring Shawn’s muffled protests. I nodded and he carried on: “Well, one evening you and me were enjoying some whisky and Shawn wasn’t with us. After you fell asleep I went to his room to check if everything was all right. I found him in one of my cowboy outfits, roped on his bed. I untied him and asked what was going on. It turned out he always wanted to be roped up and that he liked the cowboy clothes. He even asked me to tie him up professionally, but I refused; I thought he was a little too young. But I did promise to keep his little secret to myself. But since he is already tied up…”

When Duke was speaking I thought I would be stunned, but I wasn’t. Since Frank told me that Shawn probably likes being restrained, what he did when he was younger was just the thing one could expect. I was even a little relieved that he didn’t ask some stranger to bind him, God knows what could have happened if he did,

“Told you, he likes it.” Frank said, interrupting Duke and puffing on his cigar.

“Yeah, he does. And since he is sixteen now, I thought I could make his dream come true. So I bought him a nice cowboy boots and a cowboy belt.” Duke finished his story.

“Mmmppp…” Shawn tried to speak when he heard it.

I was about to tell him to be quiet, but Duke was faster. He stood up and slapped my son in his cheek. It was harsh enough to make my boy stop moaning and keep perfectly still. I didn’t say anything; Duke was always an alpha man and didn’t like disobedience. So as long as it was safe for my sons I let him have his own way with him. When Shawn calmed down, Duke went behind the chair to check his bonds. He inspected every knot and when he was finished he turned to me and said:

“Not bad, bro, but if he was more experienced with ropes he would be able to escape.”

“I doubt he would want that…” Frank spoke.

“Yeah, but when you tie someone up you shouldn’t take any chances… I have an idea, Rick. You untie Shawn from that chair and let him use the bathroom. Then give the boys some water and I’ll be back in a minute, ok?”

“Yeah, but what do you have in mind?”

“Since the boy loves restraints so much, I’ll restrain him. For good!”

He left the house, leaving me and Frank alone.

“What do you think, dude?” I asked him.

“Well, no harm can come out of that. And their uncle would never do anything to harm the boys, so I say we just go for it.”

“Good point, man.”

It took us some time to untie Shawn from the chair. I undid the ropes tying his arms and torso and Frank did the same with the legs. I told my son to stand up and remain calm; Frank removed the duct tape from his eyes and then from his mouth, allowing him to spit my sock out. In the meantime I took the tape from Mark’s face and let him push the gag out with his tongue. I was a little surprised he was so calm and cooperative. Probably he was aware that there was absolutely nothing he could do.

“You ok, boys?” I asked them.

“We’re fine, Dad.” Shawn said in a confident voice.

“You heard your uncle, go to the bathroom and come back here.” I told him.

“I’ll go and guard the door, we don’t want him to try anything stupid, do we?” Frank added with a smile and they left the kitchen.

“So, how long are you going to keep us bound like this?” Mark asked when I held a glass of water against his lips. He drank everything.

“As long as it takes to make it a proper punishment.” I replied in a rough tone.

Mark didn’t say anything; he just sighed. Soon Duke returned with a box. He placed it on the table and opened it. There was a pair of new, brown leather cowboy boots and a brown leather belt with a ellipse buckle with a scene carved on it; a cowboy riding on a horse with a lasso in his hand. I liked it and thought that the rope on the buckle wasn’t a coincidence… Anyway, we took the boots and the belt out and I saw that there were some coils of hemp rope and two rolls of extra wide gray duct tape.

“You came prepared, bro.” I said with a smile.

Moments later Frank and Shawn returned. Frank had his arm on my son’s shoulder and was marching him. He must have been carried away with his role.

“Put your jeans on, kid.” My brother told Shawn and lit a cigar.

“Now the boots and the belt!”

When Shawn was done I looked at him. He was now wearing his pale blue jeans with the new belt wrapped around his waist and buckled tightly. It underlined his little abdomen muscles. He also had the brown boots on his feet, which made a cracking noise every now and then. I must admit that the clothes suited my son well, and he looked good in them.

“Come here boy, and put your arms behind your back!”

Shawn did what he was told. Eagerly. Duke took a coil of hemp rope from the box and started wrapping the kid’s wrists, crossed. He went horizontally, vertically and diagonally, tightening the rope after each circle. When he was done Shawn’s wrists were completely cover with rope and everyone in the room knew it would be impossible for him to free himself. When Duke was satisfied with the wrists he moved up and roped my son’s elbows together using another coil of hemp rope. He made the elbows very close to each other. Next he grabbed the longest coil and created a chest harness, that pinned his upper arms to his torso. The roping was smart and there was no way that the rope would skid down. Shawn’s upper body was completely immobilized.

“On the ground!”

Shawn tried to lie down, but it wasn’t easy with his arms bound. He got to his knees when Duke placed his booted foot on Shawn’s back and pushed a little, making my son fall to the floor. The kid said nothing. Duke grabbed some more rope and began tying Shawn’s feet together, crossed at the ankles. When he was applying the rope a cracking sound of the new leather boots was audible in the room. Shawn was struggling a little, making the sound even more extent. Finally my brother cinched the knot and forced Shawn’s feet up. He half sat on them, making them as close to the butt as possible and wrapped another coil of rope between the ankles and wrists. He made it as tight as possible, without harming my kid.

“That’s a nice hogtie, kid. Hope you enjoy it.” Duke said satisfied when he stood up.

“I do, uncle…” Shawn replied; his voice was vague.

“Prisoners don’t speak!!” Duke yelled at my boy, then turned to me and Frank: “Give me something to gag him with, guys.”

“Stuff this into his mouth, and wait a moment.”

I handed him the sock Shawn was chewing on earlier. Then went to the living room to grab the pecker gag. I gave it to Duke when I returned. Shawn was already gagged with the sock and Duke was hand gagging him.

“Nice shit, bro!” He said when he saw the gear.

Duke removed his palm from Shawn’s mouth and stuffed the huge leather bulb between his teeth, pushing the slimy sock further inside. He made sure the gag is in place and buckled it at the back of Shawn’s head as tightly as he could. The kid’s lower face was now covered by the black leather panel and all what he could utter were barely audible grunts.

“Now, try to get out of this one!” Duke told him and ruffled his hair.

“Yeah, you got what you wanted, son!” I added.

“Uhhhmmm… guys, what about me? Since I don’t like it maybe you could just set me free?” Mark asked.

The three of us looked at each other with evil grins…
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

I wish I had an uncle like Duke...
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

This is getting really interesting.... a number of guys available to tie up the sons now, and also how they are all seeming to be completely into it. :D Chapter is a great addition to the story!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 8 - Brothers in Peril

Mark gulped when he saw us looking at each other with evil smiles on our faces. He knew what was coming and there was nothing he could do to avoid it. Of course he tried squirming and struggling, but he was tied up too well, and all his efforts were futile. Duke went behind his back and started undoing the knots; me and Frank were at the sides of Mark, just in case he would do something stupid, like trying to run away. He was a fighter, but surrounded by three muscled hunks like ourselves, he would stand no chance against us. I guess he was fully aware of that; when his arms were free he just rubbed them a little, but otherwise stayed motionless and calms.

“All right, kid, the same drill! You go to the bathroom, do whatever you need in there, then you come back here. If you try anything funny, you’ll regret it. You got that, boy?” Duke said in his commanding tone and Mark just nodded.

“I’ll go too, to make sure everything is in order, guys.” Frank offered and soon he disappeared with my older son.

“Luckily, I came prepared for this kind of situation.” My brother said and went to his car again.
I was now alone with Shawn; I watched his helpless body on the floor and listened to the cracking noises his leather boots made when he was struggling. The hemp rope he was bound with was definitely keeping him restrained and the huge gag in his mouth prevented him from speaking. His whole upper body was now covered in sweat and he was panting heavily. I asked him if he was all right and his frantic nodding assured me that he really loved it. And if so, I intended to keep him that way for a bit longer that he probably expected…

“I have something for my other nephew as well!” Came Duke’s voice as he entered the kitchen and placed another box on the table.

“What’s inside? Another pair of cowboy boots and belt?”

“Of course! Just look and admire, bro!”

We opened the box and I saw black leather cowboy boots and another belt with huge buckle, also made of black leather. I knew my brother was much into the cowboy outfit, but I didn’t think it was a good idea to buy my sons such presents. I didn’t say anything, though, and we just unpacked the stuff and got rid of the boxes. We talked about some meaningless stuff while waiting for Mark to returns. All that time Shawn was lying at our feet, moaning quietly into his oversized gag.

“Finally you’re back!” Duke said when Mark entered the kitchen, followed by Frank.

Mark was wearing now his faced black jeans and, as his brother, was shirtless.
“Why did you handcuff him, Frank?” I asked when I realized that Mark’s arms were locked behind his back.

“No reason, mate, just precautions.” He replied with a huge smile.

“Come on guys, is it really necessary?” My older son asked, a little irritated.

“Frank, can you make sure the kid won’t speak, again?”

“Gladly, man!”

With this Frank clamped his huge hand over my son’s mouth and pinned him to his chest. With his free hand he put a fresh cigar between his teeth and lit it. He puffed on it, filling the kitchen with smoke again. In the meantime Duke removed Mark’s cleats and forced the cowboy boots on him. Even more cracking noises were audible in the house now; first my younger son, and now the older were making the boots crack as they moved. Then Duke put the black belt through the black jeans my son was wearing and buckled it tightly in front. Satisfied he also lit a cigar and stood face to face with my boy.

“I always liked you, kid, but for speaking without permission, you’re gonna be punished.” He hissed through his teeth.

“mmmpphh….” Mark tried to say something, but Frank’s hand prevented him from making any understandable words.

“How do you want to tie him up, Duke?” Frank asked; he was definitely into this.

“I guess we can use this little column here.”

There was single column in the kitchen, that was supporting the ceiling. Since the kitchen was quite large it wasn’t unusual to have it inside there. Plus, it proved to be useful; I had made it an additional piece of wall and hung some shelves there. And now there was another opportunity to make a good use of it. Frank moved to the column and made Mark sit with his back against it.

“Now, I’ll remove the handcuffs. I want you to put your arms around the column kid and keep them there.” Duke said in a rough tone.

Frank unlocked the kid’s wrists; we all awaited his reaction. I thought he would try to put up a fight but after a moment he placed his arms obediently around the column and Duke started immediately to rope them, crossed, behind the column. He was as merciless as he was when restraining Shawn. He took his time to bind my son’s arms neatly. When he was satisfied with his work he grabbed another coil and started wrapping Mark’s naked torso to the column.

“Nice job, bro.” I praised him, when he was done.

“Yeah, he won’t go anywhere!” Frank added, still hand gagging Mark.

“We’re far from over, boys!” Duke stated and carried on with the roping.

First he forced Mark’s legs together and roped his ankles parallel. He used lots of rope there, binding not only the ankles, but also the booted feet. The sound of leather filled the room again as he was wrapping the boots. When he was done he bent Mark’s legs so that the knees were close to his chest, and the heels of the boots were as close to his butt as possible. Mark groaned, but we ignored it.

“Give me some more rope, bro!”

“You really know how to use it, dude.” I replied and handed him several more coils.

He picked one and started connecting the kid’s ankles to his thighs. Then he grabbed another coil and wrapped It over the legs and around the column, immobilizing my son completely. As a final touch he took one more piece and wrapped it from just below Mark’s knees and around the column as well. Now the boy was stuck, without any chance to get out.

“Now, for the best part..” Duke said

“Open wide, son!” I told my kid and held the putrid sock he had been gagged with in front of his mouth.

Frank removed his hand and I forced the sock inside my son’s mouth. He tried to resist, but avoiding the gag was not an option for him. After a few seconds his mouth was all packed. Frank brought another pecker gag and I applied it to my son; I pushed the huge leather bulb into his mouth and buckled it tightly at the back of his head. He was moaning desperately, but I was merciless. I gagged my boy all right.

“It serves the kid all right.” Duke said.

“Wait a second, bro!” I said as I hit on an idea.

I grabbed a roll of the extra wide duct tape and unwound some. I placed it over my son’s leather gag and started to wrap the tape around his head and the column, pinning the head to it. Then I did the same thing at the forehead level.

“Fuck, this is brilliant, bro!” Duke said and knelt next to my son.

“I guess that will be a fair punishment for stealing, kid!”

“mmmmppphh….”

And it was just the Saturday afternoon…

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 9 - Alone with the Boys

I looked at the clock; it was barely quarter past noon. My two sons were now cruelly bound by my younger brother, who was really good at roping, which isn’t a surprise, since he’s been living a cowboy life for several years now. Duke did an excellent job tying his nephews up and making sure none of them would have a chance to break the bonds. Shawn was hogtied on the kitchen floor and Mark was now roped up to the beam in a sitting position. Both of the guys were sweating a lot, due to both the struggling and the hot weather. None of them could complain, though; both were strictly gagged with my socks and the huge pecker gag I had bought earlier. It filled their mouths completely, preventing them from doing anything more than barely audible sounds. I liked the idea of spending the whole weekend with my boys, although I hadn’t realized what the weekend would be like.

“Good job, Duke, I doubt they will get out of that…” Frank said, admiring the strict roping.

“Yeah, they can try as hard as they want, but there is no fucking way for them to escape. Believe me, guys!”

Frank and Duke started discussing the best way to restrain people. Now that we had two prisoners in the house I thought it was quite natural to discuss this sort of things. Plus, me and Frank were the cops and we had to be able to put someone in restraints quickly and successfully. Duke’s idea to keep the arrestees hogtied in the trunk of a police car, instead of having them in the back seat was definitely a tempting one. Although I doubted that our superiors would approve, the very thought of driving a car with a bound guy in the trunk made me smile a little. I guess I was more twisted than I thought…

“You guys want a cold beer? After all, we did a great job today with these brats.” I said and pointed to the kids.

Mark grunted angrily into his thick gag which made all three of us laugh. Being helpless, humiliated by his own father and uncle, chewing on the putrid sock of his dad, tasting his sweat, must have been terrible for him. But for me it was really exciting; my cocky son, who always behaved in much more masculine way that he should, who thought he was better than most other guys, was now totally under someone else’s control, and he could do nothing to change that. It was a good punishment for the kid; he would never steal anything from me. The only question was: for how long should we keep him all restrained and cruelly gagged? Since I intended to spend the whole weekend with my boys anyway, it wouldn’t matter if they boys are free or not. So Mark will be tied up and silenced until Monday morning – I thought to myself and smiled; I decided not to say that out loud. Not yet, anyway.

Shawn, on the other hand, was another problem. The kid obviously liked being helpless, with someone else in control of him. He didn’t protest while me and the guys were roping him, his struggles were weak, as instead of trying to escape, he wanted to feel as many ropes over his body as he could. And that moaning; it was clear that wasn’t angry or disappointed. He was enjoying being prevent from speaking. What should I do, then? If Shawn did like it as much as it seemed he would seek for guys who would truss him up. And that could be dangerous, for him and maybe for his brother and me as well. So, for now, it was best to keep him bound and out of trouble.

“Fuck, we’re out of beers!” I said angrily when I opened the fridge.

“That’s all the kids’ fault…” Duke said.

“How come? They didn’t drink it.” I opposed.

“They are prisoners, and it’s always prisoner’s fault if something goes wrong.”

“Fuck, dude, I love your logic!” Frank said after he stopped laughing.

“Yeah, you have a point, bro. But it doesn’t matter now. Can you two go and buy a crate of beer, or two?” I asked and added: “I’ll stay here and watch over them, just in case.”

“No problem, mate.” Frank said.

He grabbed the keys to his car and both of the guys left, leaving me alone with my helpless boys. I watched them for a few minutes; Mark was attempting to wiggle his arms out of the ropes, and Shawn was trying to roll on his side, but the way he was hogtied made all his efforts futile. I smirked, left the kitchen and went to my room to change. I took of my shirt and tossed it on the floor. I opened the wardrobe to look for a new one, but finally decided to stay shirtless. It was a hot day, so there was no need to get dressed. I took off my police pants too and put on khaki trousers I usually wear at home. Next came my cop boots. Then I went to the bathroom.

After I freshened myself I went to the kitchen again. My sons were still bound as tightly as they were when I was leaving. I smirked and fetched my newly bought cigar box. I opened it and took one from it. I smelled it and smiled; it was a good stuff. I took a chair and placed it in front of Mark and sat on it. I lit the cigar and puffed on it for several moments. I kept watching my son through the entire process; he was casting an angry look at me, which made me enjoy my dominating position even more.

“So, boy.” I said when I put the lighter on the table and took a very deep drag. “I wonder for how long have you been stealing my cigars…”

Of course I didn’t expect him to answer, it was just to tease him and show him how helpless and vulnerable he was at that moment. As I expected, he began shouting furiously into his gag; I let him yell as much as he wanted; mainly because I liked it when prisoners tried to escape but couldn’t. I kept smoking my cigar calmly, waiting for my boy to give up and shut up. Finally he did and I smiled. I leaned on the chair, so my face was close to my son’s now.

“You see, kid…” I started, then took another drag and blew the smoke into his face. “I wanted to raise you well, but obviously I did a mistake somewhere. I am a fucking cop and it’s more than expected for the cop’s children to behave well and obey the rules. You didn’t. And wherever is a crime there should be also a proper punishment for that. Now, since you are already trussed up and gagged I’ve decided to keep you like that until Monday morning. Of course, you’ll get food and water, but that’s on one condition: if you stay perfectly quiet. If you dare to speak when not gagged, I’ll add more days to your punishment.”

“MMPPHH!!!!” Mark started yelling again, which was a proof that understood everything.

“Shut up, kid!” I roared at him furiously and added: “Don’t to the crime if you can’t take the time!”

My sudden burst calmed him down; he realized I was the one to make decisions. He was savage and he needed time to cool off. I slapped his taped cheek and got up from the chair. I went to Shawn and kneeled at his side, with my cop boot inches from his gagged lips. I grabbed his chin and turned it so I could look him in the eyes. There was no doubt about it; he was having the time of his life. I puffed several times on the cigar. He kept staring at me, but remained quiet and calm. He knew he was safe and just focused on enjoying his predicament.

“Now that I know you like it…” Said, still holding his jaw in my grip. “… I’ve decided to keep you like that for at least several days. You’ll be given water and food, and we’ll let you use the toilet twice a day, but apart from that you’ll be trussed up and silenced until I decide otherwise. So just stay calm and don’t do anything stupid, kid.”

“mmmpphh…” He answered and I could swear he was smiling under the leather band of his gag.

I put his head on the floor again and got up. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I turned the TV on and watched the local news. It turned out that two teenagers were kidnapped and the ransom demand has been made. I smirked; what a coincidence – I thought, smiling evilly. Then there was a reportage about some minor criminal activities, sport news and finally the weather forecast, according to which, there will be weather breakdown in the evening. When the news ended I heard the front door open and saw Duke and Frank get inside, carrying a crate of beer.

“What did you take so long?” I asked when they put the beer on the floor.

“Fuck, man, there were so many people in the shop... I’ll never understand how anyone can be glad doing shopping in those huge stores…” My brother complained. Well, he always was sort of a loner.

“How are our prisoners doing, dude?” Frank asked and went to the kitchen.

“I had a little chat with them. Well… more like a monologue, but still.”

“And?” My brother asked impatiently.

“And told them what would happen. Mark will be tied up until Monday morning with the possibility to make it much longer if he misbehaves. And I think Shaw should be restrained even longer; since he likes it, I want to prevent him from looking some strangers to bind him. Plus, it gives us the opportunity to have a gentlemen’s evening with nothing to worry about. We’ll just make sure the knots are as neat as they should be, and we can have all the fun we want. All the pros and no cons! What do you think, guys?”

“Well, I could use a lazy evening…” Frank said.

“I don’t mind it either. I was going to stay here for a couple of days, anyway. I can get hammered all right!” Duke added.

“MMmpphhhh!!” Came from the kitchen.

All three of us laughed again; the kids probably didn’t like the idea, especially Mark. But the biggest beauty of having your sons bound and gagged is the fact that you can totally ignore their cravings and just have fun with your buddies.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 10 - Preparing the Prisoners

Frank, Duke and me cleaned all the mess in both the living room and the kitchen. We gathered all the bondage equipment we had and put it into one of the boxes. I placed it next to the couch in the living room, just in case one of the boys needed to be restrained more. We put the beers out of the crate and placed it in the fridge to make it nice and cold for the evening. When we were done it was after three o’clock and I wanted to make something to eat for us, but Duke stopped me. He suggested we order a pizza or two, and even offered to pay for it. It was supposed to be a ‘thank you’ for staying in my house for a few days. Of course I agreed. While we were waiting for our dinner to arrive all three of us took a shower. Frank was wearing his cop uniform again, and Frank changed into his cowboy outfit: brown leather boots, dark jeans with a nice belt wrapped around his waist and a flannel shirt. And I remained shirtless with my cop pants and leather boots. By the time we were all done the deliverer arrived and soon on the table in the living room we had two boxes of pizza.

“What about the kids?” Frank asked when he opened the first box.

“What about them?” I replied pretending I had no idea what he meant.

“Prisoners also need to eat, dude. Did you forget we give food to the prisoners?”

“Oh yeah, right.” I said with a smile on my face.

“You know what, guys? I have an idea.” Duke interrupted. “We’ll leave the kids some slices. We’ll release them for a short while and let them eat. Then they’ll use the bathroom and we’ll rope them up for the evening and night. That way we won’t have to take care of them later and we can have all the fun we want, without worrying about those two brats. What do you think, guys?”

“That doesn’t sound bad, dude. You want to tie them up in their rooms?” I said after a short while.

“I don’t know about that, mate…” Frank replied. “First of all they could try to escape when not under supervision, especially seems eager to get out of his bonds. And second of all it will be safer if the boys stay here with us; one of us can sleep on the couch in case something happened.”

“I like your way of thinking, Frank. Plus, I kind of like the sight of my two nephews so strictly bound and gagged.”

“That’s decided then!” I stated.

When the plan or the evening was settled we opened the first box and had grabbed a slice each. The pizza was divided into six pieces, two for each of us. While we were eating the boys were moaning and trying to yell into their gags. The smell of the pizza must have hit their nostrils, reminding them that they were hungry. Even Shawn seemed eager to get rid of the gag and have some of the pizza. When I heard my sons whimper desperately I smirked; in some strange way it felt so good to be in charge, to control everything, even their ability to eat and drink.

When we finished eating I went to the kitchen.

“Now listen carefully, boys!” I said in a rough tone. “We’ve left you some pizza. We’re going to untie you now, but it won’t be for long. We’ll let you eat and use the bathroom. Then you’re gonna be bound for the evening. If you try anything stupid you’re both going to be punished. So if one of you misbehaves, both of you will pay the prize. Is that understood?”

Mark just stared at me angrily, but finally he closed his eyes, defeated. He mumbled something behind his gag, indicating that he understood everything. Shawn nodded his head, too. I started untying Shawn first, when Frank and my brother entered the kitchen. They just watched me free Shawn and when he had only his arms bound behind his back and the gag was still locked in his mouth, Duke grabbed him and took him to the living room.

I moved to Mark and freed his legs first. He stretched them with a sigh of relief. I smiled a little, but said nothing. I undid the ropes tying his wrists and made him stand up. I told him to behave and forced him to the living room, where Shawn was sitting with his arms still roped. Duke was sitting next to him. I told Mark to sit on the other side of his brother.

“Before we take your gags out, I must warn you.” I began. “You’re not allowed to speak. You’ll in complete silence. If you break the rule, you’ll regret it. Do I make myself clear?”

Both boys looked at each other and then nodded.

“Good.”

In a matter seconds Duke and I untied the kids and undid the gags. The socks were now totally wet, covered in the boys’ saliva. I put them into my pocket and told the boys to eat. They did and I went to the kitchen to grab two glasses and a bottle of water. The kids were prisoners, but at the same time they were my sons, and I didn’t want them to dehydrate. Especially not in that weather. When I returned to the living, Mark and Shawn were finishing the first slices of pizza. Soon they finished the second ones as well and I let them drink. They gulped two glasses each until they had enough.

“Now, boys. Who needs to use the toilet?” Frank asked. Mark raised his hand. Shawn didn’t.

“Come with me.” Frank said and too my older son to the bathroom.

I asked Duke to keep an eye on Shawn and went down to the basement. I looked around until I spotted what I was looking for: two sturdy chairs with high railings in the back. They had no armrests, which was perfect for my purposes. I grabbed them and with some effort dragged them upstairs. They were really heavy and strong, so by the time I placed them in the living room my torso was all covered in sweat. Mark and Shawn were sitting on the couch, next to each other, quietly.

“So, boys. We’re gonna rope you up to these chairs for the evening. Don’t try fighting. There are three of us, and we won’t hesitate to use brutal force if you make us.” I warned them and placed the chairs at the opposite ends of the rectangular table.

“You first Mark!” I told my older son and grabbed him by his arm.

I made him sit on the chair and press his back against the vertical railings. He did. Duke came to help me and forced the kid’s arms around the back of the chair. He held his wrists crossed, allowing me to bind them tightly and mercilessly with hemp rope. I made the knots as tight as I could without cutting the circulation. When I was done Mark’s wrists were secured all right. Then we move to his naked torso; Duke and I used three long coils of rope to tie his chest and stomach to the chair. We used the last coil to bind his forearms and shoulders to the railings, immobilizing him completely.

When Mark’s upper body was done I put his booted feet together and wrapped the rope around them, making the leather crack. I bound both the ankles and feet of my son; with every move he made the wonderful sound of leather was audible in the room. While I was working on the ankles and feet, Duke roped Mark’s thighs to the seat of the chair. As the last touch Duke bent the kid’s legs and connected his ankles with his wrists, making sort of a sitting hogtie position. I liked it.

“Stay still, boy, and watch us rope your brother.” I told him, smirking.

“No problem, bro, he won’t make any noise.” Duke said and clamped his sweaty palm on my son’s mouth. Mark tried struggling, but gave up after a few moments.

Frank moved Shawn to the other chair and helped me with the roping. After a quarter my younger son was bound in the same position as his brother. Since the kid liked it I tried to make the knots even more strict, which caused Shawn to gasp a few times; but apart from that he remained quiet. While Frank and I were restraining our prisoner, Duke kept hand gagging his nephew. The kid was forced to smell his uncle palm and sweat. Frank must have thought it was fun, because he hand gagged Shawn when we were done with him.

“Almost done, guys!” I said and took the wet socks from my pocket.

“Hold on, bro!” Duke suddenly spoke. I raised my eyebrows questioningly. “Switch with me and you’ll see.” He added.

I did. I watched Duke nonchalantly walk in front of Mark and place his booted foot on his crotch. He unlaced it slowly and put it off. The moment he did a disgusting smell hit my nostrils. It was the sock; it was once white, but now grey, all sweaty and filthy. It had holes in it; it seemed like my brother was wearing it non-stop for weeks, or even longer. The scent was almost unbearable. Musty, slimy, wet from my Duke’s sweat. I knew well what he was about to do and I almost felt sorry for Mark. Almost.
Duke's socks.jpg
“You know the drill, kid.” Duke hissed to my son. “And if you don’t want anything nasty to happen, you’ll open your mouth obediently…”

I removed my hand from Mark’s mouth, but grabbed his chin and squeezed it a little, forcing his mouth open. Duke forced the sock into kid’s mouth, which made him start fighting again. The taste must have been even worse that the smell. I held the kid’s head still, allowing my brother to calmly thrust the whole sock inside his nephew’s mouth. The sock was much too big for Mark’s mouth, his cheeks were now bulging. Duke took the pecker gag from the table and pushed the bulb between the boy’s teeth, forcing the sock even more inside. I buckled the gag as tightly as I could.

“How does it taste, kid? I hope you like sweat of a real alpha jock..” Duke mocked my son and patted him on his cheek.

“Your turn, Shawn!” He said and went to my other son.

Duke removed his other shoe and told the boy to open up. When Frank released the grip on the kid’s mouth, he opened as wide as he could. Duke smirked and thrust the sock inside, making Shawn moan. The sock filled his entire mouth, but, surprisingly, there was still some space. I grabbed the wet sock from my pocket and forced it into my son’s mouth, gagging him even more. Duke pushed the pecker gag between his teeth and I buckled it as tightly as I did with Mark. Shawn moaned with excitement, and the bulge in his jeans was an evident proof, that he was in heaven.

“All right, guys. The prisoners are where they are supposed to be.” I said and went to the fridge to get the beers.

“mmmpphhh….” My sons’ voices were now really faint and pathetic. I LOVED it….
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]squirrel[/mention]
Hope you're doing good.

Like a lot of readers, I've been busy enjoying summer, visiting family and stuff and haven't been as active these past couple weeks. Things always pick up again in late august.

I'm gonna be back to writing, reading and reviewing my favourite stories in a bit.
I just have to say though, that I've been enjoying these last three chapters immensely.

Duke's addition is fantastic and I love the pics you used for his socks.
Poor Mark sounds like he's having a really hard time dealing with the big, putrid sock that got shoved in his mouth.
I bet he's really regretting the fact that he got into this mess by stealing his dad's cigars!

I know that sub POV stories are really popular here, but as a Dom, I find it REALLY refreshing to be reading this from Rick's POV. I think I love reading this as much as Shawn enjoys being tied up ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Caught up with it. Our daddy cop doesn't joke when it comes to his cigars :D
You trying the captor's POV works well, and a nice try at the father trying to deal with his troubled son. Guess most of us know how that usually turns out in real life :cry:
So your vision of familly is kind of refreshing... Really appreciate you explained it to me so that I could see all this with new eyes.
Great story so far, a cowboy kink ( you must like Parcelldelivery's work on DA ) and some hot scenes...
Got it bookmarked at last and being ready for what's next.
(ps: great choice of pics, as always...)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Excited for this to continue!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 11 - Pleasant evening

I took three bottles of beer from the fridge and went to the living room, where my brother Duke, and my buddy from work were waiting. Duke was wearing his cowboy outfit, while Frank had his uniform on. The guys were sitting on the couch talking and gesticulating. I liked the fact that my brother was getting along with my best friend. I gave them the beer and sat on the chair, in front of them. We turned the TV on, but weren’t actually watching it, we kept talking about our work, living alone on the ranch, and other more or less interesting topics. It turned out my brother asked a lot of questions about restraining methods. I had no idea why he was interested in that, but I didn’t care. The three of us had fun that evening, and that was all that counted.

“How about a poker game, guys?” I said after I finished the beer.

“Why not? We’ve got nothing better to do anyway.” Replied Frank. “What do you say, Duke?”

“Fine by me. Don’t mind kicking your asses, guys!” He mocked.

I went to my room to take the cards. When I returned Duke and Frank were lighting up the cigars.

“Cards require smoke, dude.” My brother said and we all laughed.

We were enjoying the game. I like the company of my brother and best friend; we were chatting about meaningless stuff, drinking beers and smoking cigars. And we had a company: two of my sons, mercilessly bound and gagged, watching us play, but unable to do anything else. From time to time I cast them a glance; it was a great feeling to be in charge over those two guys. After several games of poker Frank won all the cash we put in the game.

“Fuck, I need to get some fresh air.” Frank said after the game.

“Yeah, me too, dude.” Duke said.

The guys grabbed two new cigars and went outside. I was now alone with my two sons, who were behaving surprisingly well. Of course they were squirming a little and trying to talk, but those pathetic attempts got them nowhere. I thought that would be the perfect opportunity to have a little chat… well, a monologue with my boys. I smiled, took a roll of duct tape and a fresh cigar from the box and went slowly to my older son. Slowly, still with a smile on my face, I placed my booted foot on his thigh, put my left hand with the tape on his shoulder and lit the cigar. I puffed on it for some time, looking Mark in the eye.

“Mmmhhppp…” He tried to speak.

“That’s not going to help you, kid, so why don’t you shut your fucking mouth?” I said calmly, yet sternly.

Mark stopped whimpering and I kept staring into his eyes. I found what I was looking for; fear. I’ve seen it so many times in the interrogation room: bound prisoners, knowing that they lost. Helplessness mixed with frustration was always clearly visible in the guys’ eyes. And it was a good chance for me to make them talk, to get some information I could use later. Now it wasn’t much different; Mark was just another criminal for me, who needed to be punished. I kept puffing on the cigar, blowing the smoke right into his face, enjoying his vulnerability and helplessness.

“I know your gag is already tight, but I think it’ll be more fun if I add some duct tape over it. Stop me if you can, boy…” I whispered teasingly into his ear.

Ignoring his muffled protests I unwound some tape and pressed it on Mark’s lower face. He protested as much as he could, but I just kept wrapping the tape under his nose, making sure the wraps are tight as hell. I loved being in control, and this time was no exception. The fact that the prisoner was my own son didn’t mind; it made me even more strict and merciless. I wrapped the tape over twenty times around the kid’s mouth and finally tore the tape with my teeth. I plastered and smoothed it on his cheek.

“There you go, buddy. You like it, boy?” I asked, mocking him even more.

“mmmpphh!!”

“Yeah, I know you love it and want more, but don’t be so selfish! We need to safe some tape for your brother!”

I looked into his eyes again. This time he was furious, a fighter has awoken inside him. He was staring at me with his angry eyes; I chuckled and just patted him on his cheek. I liked the fact that my son was strong, that he refused to give up. I was kind of proud of him. Probably, when his punishment will be over, we could do some serious male stuff together, like drinking beer, going hiking or something like that. But for the time being, I intended to keep him as restrained as I could.

“See you in the morning, son!” I said and moved on to Shawn.

When I approached him, I knew well he was in heaven; he was struggling a little, not to free himself, but to feel the ropes. He was also moaning quietly into his gag. I placed the duct tape on his crotch and moved his head up so I could look at him. He was overjoyed, having the time of his life. I smiled a little and ruffled his hair.

“I wish you had told me earlier about your strange thing, kid. Maybe I would have agreed to rope you up. I just guess you lost a chance, Shawn.”

I saw his eyes get bigger and bigger. He must have been really angry with himself at the moment. I knew he had lots of questions, his moaning became louder and his attempts to free himself burgeoned. I like the sight; my younger boy trying to break his restraints, to talk through his huge gag. I smiled and puffed on the cigar, watching his futile effort to escape. After a minute or two he gave up and just stared at me.

“Well, well, it seems I need to shut you up even more!” I said playfully and unwrapped some tape from the roll right in front of his eyes.

I saw his bulge grow even bigger when I produced the duct tape and started wrapping his lower face. This guy is a freak – I thought to myself. I circled the tape nearly thirty times, tore it and smoothed it on Shawn’s face. He seemed disappointed that I stopped restraining him, but that didn’t matter. The kid had a time of his life to come yet. But for now I was done; he was tied up to a chair and gagged, and there was no way for him to escape without help.
When I finished duct taping Shawn’s face, Duke and Frank returned.

“Why are you duct taping the kids up?” My brother asked.

“Because I can, bro.” I replied.

“Fair enough, dude.”

The guys went over to the boys to have their own teasing and mocking time with them. I just sat on the couch with my cigar and a new beer and watched. My brother was really rough with them, especially with Mark; he slapped his face a few times, punched his guts a little and even pinched his nostrils shut for a few seconds. It made me smirk and laugh; Frank and I were forbidden to humiliate or torture the prisoners at work, but at home we could have fun the way we wanted it.

“Ok guys, I think I’ll get back home.” Frank said.

“You sure you don’t wanna stay?” I asked.

“Nah, I don’t live far, a walk will do me good.”

“Hope to see you again, dude!” Duke said and the guys shook hands.

When Frank left, Duke and I cleared the table and turned the TV off. It was already past midnight and I was getting tired. We checked the boys’ bonds one more time and retied a few, just for fun. We ignored the kids’ moans and whimpers and simply did our work. When we were satisfied I showed Duke his bedroom; it was actually Mark’s room, but since the kid won’t use it for a few days, Duke could sleep there.

“Goodnight, bro! He said and closed the door behind him.”

I went to my room to grab the pillow. I took it to the living room and placed it on the couch. The boys were watching me questioningly. After I lied on the couch, still wearing my cop pants and boots, I explained:

“Just in case something happens I’m gonna sleep with you. If you wake me up without a good reason, you’re gonna regret. I hope you understand that.”

It didn’t take me long to fall asleep…

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to see this tale proceeding a pace.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It's great to see Shawn get his gag so tightly and excessively reinforced.
I bet he really enjoyed those 30+ layers of additional duct tape over his already gagged mouth.

Damn! That is some excessive gagging, even for me!

Poor Mark, being held against his will and being forcefully silenced like that.
Haha! Can't say I feel too sorry for him though 8-)

handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

So much duct tape! Love it! Keep up the good work :)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 12 - Something Unexpected

I woke up the next morning all rested and in good mood. I was actually quite surprised I was sleeping so well on my old couch in the living room. Maybe it was because of all the alcohol and cigars I had last night, or maybe because there was a great day coming up. Well, it didn’t matter to me then; whatever the reason was I felt refreshed. I looked at my two sons: Mark was still asleep in his super tight bondage, Shawn was awake and watching me with a strange look on his face. He was still enjoying his predicament, which was clearly evident when I saw the bulge he had in his trousers. He tried to speak, but the two socks he had in his mouth, large pecker gag and many layers of duct tape over his lower face kept him almost completely silent. I smiled to myself; I have done a good job restraining him.

I tried to get up and realized something wasn’t right. I couldn’t move; well, to be more precise I couldn’t move my arms. I struggled a little and heard metal clanging. The sound was very familiar; I have heard it many times at the police station. I was handcuffed and my arms were twisted behind my back. I struggled a little, trying to shake them off, but they were locked too tightly. I managed to sit on the couch and looked around the room; on the chair by the wall there was my younger brother. He was wearing his cowboy outfit: flannel shirt, blue jeans with a huge belt, cowboy boots. And this time he also had his cowboy hat on his head.

“Duke, what the fuck is going on! Why am I handcuffed?!” I asked him angrily.

“Calm down, big brother, everything is fine. I did that.” He said pointing at my arms.

“What the hell are you thinking?! Take them off, now!!” I told him loudly.

“Ok, first of all, don’t shout. You wouldn’t want your neighbors to come around, would boy, bro? It would be quite hard to explain why your boys are all bound and gagged like that.”

I must admit he had a point. It would be much wiser to keep calm and just try to reason with him to let me go. Although I knew that he was really stubborn from time to time, I hoped I could somehow persuade him to release me. I took a deep breath looking straight at him. He had a faint smile on his face, which I could barely see under his cowboy hat. I was wondering what he had in his mind.

“Dude, come on, can you at least tell me what’s going on?” I asked him kindly, in a friendly tone.

“Well, yeah, that’s not a secret. I know you tied up and gagged your sons for a reason. Probably I would also want to punish them if I were you. But then I started thinking: are they really the only ones to be blamed?” He stopped there and kept looking at me.

“I don’t get it, bro… Mark was stealing my cigars, Shawn knew about it. I can’t see anyone else involved…”

“Well, I CAN see one more person who should be punished, big brother…”

I watched Duke stand up and walk to the table. He opened the cigar box and grabbed one of my cigars. He smelled it, cut the tip off and placed it in his mouth. While looking me in the eye he lit it and sucked on it for a few moments. Then he put his lighter in his pocket and sat down next to me. From what I could smell now, he hasn’t showered in a few days; it was really hard not to mention that fact, but since I was at his mercy I decided not to anger him.

“So, you’re gonna tell me?” I asked him when he took the cigar out of his mouth.

“Tell you what?”

“Why did you cuff me?”

“Well, I just thought that the boys are guilty, that’s out of the question. But parents are responsible for their kids, especially if they are not of age yet. And I think that maybe… and that’s only MAYBE, you made a mistake somewhere, which led your boys to do what they did. That’s all.” He said calmly and I felt rage built up inside me.

“Let me get this straight.” I started in a dead serious tone. “Are you implying that I am a bad father?”

“Oh no, I would never do that, bro! I think you’re an amazing parent. But still, even great people make mistakes, right? And they must pay the consequences, it’s just how it all works, bro. You know: where there is a crime there must be a punishment. I’m sure you understand that, you’re a cop!”

His response didn’t cheer me up a lot, although I managed to calm down a little. At least he didn’t think I was a bad parent; if he did I would definitely beat the shit out of him. I loved both of my sons and I always wanted the best for them. And punishments are a part of raising the kids up. It was me who decides how to punish them; and even if I have some fun doing that, there is still nothing wrong with it. Especially if the kid likes the punishment more than the crime…

“Ok, so you’ve had your fun with me. Can you remove those handcuffs now, please?”

“I will remove them soon, mate. But before I do that I need to tie you up a little.”

“What?! Why?!” I asked in a demanding voice.

“Patience, bro, patience…”

Duke put the cigar between his teeth and went to fetch the box with ropes and tape. He placed it on the ground near the couch and took a very long looking coil of rope from it. He forced me to turn my back to him and started wrapping rope around my upper arms. I felt him circle it around my muscles, over my shoulders and under my armpits. I didn’t see what he was doing, but by the time he was done, my elbows were forced next to each other and my arms were fastened tightly to my back. I was a little amazed by the job he has done.

“All right, Rick. I’ll take the handcuffs off. Stay still and don’t try anything.” He warned me.

“Come on, Duke, that’s not funny anymore!”

“On the contrary, my friend: it’s a great fun!”

I felt the cuffs being removed and immediately another piece of rope was wrapped around my forearms. Duke was roping my arms from my elbows to my crossed wrists now. He wrapped the rope all around them, making it tight and neat, but not uncomfortable. Being a rancher he was an expert with ropes. When he was done binding my arms he took another coil and tied my forearms and wrists to my back, immobilizing them completely. I was stuck.

“There, how do you like that, big bro?” Duke asked and took a deep drag on his cigar.

“Yeah, you definitely know how to rope someone up, man…” I snapped back. He just smiled.

Without saying anything Duke just took more rope from the box and started working on my legs. He forced them parallel and bound my thighs together first. Then bound two more ropes above and below my knees. The last one was wrapped around my ankles, and, what was a surprise, my booted feet. He made all the roped dig a little into my body, but at least the blood circulation was fine. Which was a good sign; he didn’t want to hurt me or something. At that moment I thought he wanted to have some fun with me. And that wasn’t the worst thing in the world.

“Ok, dude. Nice and tight.” He sat back on the couch and put his right arm around me.

“Mmmpphhh!!” I hear from one of the boys.

Apparently Mark was awake now and was watching the whole scene. I looked at him; he was totally taken aback by what he saw, but it was more than obvious he was enjoying this. I could see an evil satisfaction in his eyes. As if he was taking his revenge on me. He yelled and moaned into his gag, probably encouraging his uncle to go rough with me. I chuckled at his efforts, which made him even more angry than he already was with me.

“Chill out, kid, I’m not done yet!” Duke said and sat on my thighs, facing me. “Since Mark and Shawn are chewing on my delicious socks, I think you should have something of mine in your mouth too. Unfortunately I don’t have any more socks I can use on you, but I guess I have something even better. I wanted to throw this away anyway, but I guess it might be useful for a little longer.”

Having said that, Duke took something from the box and showed it to me. It was his blue boxer briefs. But now it wasn’t as blue as it should be. There were sweat and cum stains all over it; the very sight of it made me sick. When it’s scent his my nose I thought I would vomit right there. The smell was disgusting, rancid, putrid. It seemed like the underwear was never washed. I knew what he wanted to do with that piece of cloth and I tried to avoid that.
Duke's boxers.jpg
“Dude, no! Don’t you dare!” I said, a little panicked.

But it didn’t work. Duke had his cigar in his mouth again and was now forcing his slimy underwear into my mouth. I choked and gagged on it, but it he didn’t care. The boxers were big, really big, and Duke had some problems to push them inside; he managed somehow and held them with his hand, so I couldn’t spit them.

“I don’t have another professional gag for you, bro, but I think these will do.”

He took several zip-ties from the box and started securing his underwear in my mouth. He used five of the zip-ties until he was satisfied. I was breathing heavily, all my body was covered in sweat. And so was his. I was overwhelmed by the strong scent of my brother. I tried to push the gag out with my tongue, but it could barely move. I knew there was nothing I could do; I had to taste my brother’s sweat and God knew what else for as long as he wanted.

“These ropes underline your chest muscles nicely, bro.” He teased me a little and grabbed a roll of gaffer tape.

He took his time wrapping the tape around my face, sealing my fate. I moaned and coughed all the time he was circling my lower face with tape, but it had no effect on him. He wrapped my head over fifteen times, tore the tape with his fingers and smoothed it on my cheek. He looked at me for a while and ruffled my hair playfully. Then he made me lie on the couch and stood over me.

“Mmmpphh!!” I heard Mark’s shouting.

“I won’t untie you, kid. Your father was right, you should be punished for stealing.” Duke said without looking at his nephew.

Mark was really furious; I assumed that he thought his uncle would set him free when he tied me up. I looked at him, his face was red with anger and he was cursing something into his gag. Then I looked at my other son, who was completely silent. He was definitely intrigued in what he was seeing. He was now looking at my bound, sweaty body.

“Now that’s what I call a father bonding with his sons!” Duke said and laughed at his own joke.

When I was falling asleep last night I definitely didn’t see this coming…

stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Oh my gosh! I was waiting for this to happen!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

You'll have to update your story tag to 'M/Mmm' :D
And where are the old fashioned no-worn underwear gags? :lol: Curious to see where all this going, with all these talks on fair punishement and good parenting.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Well, that was something unexpected indeed :mrgreen: . Have to agree with Duke, it's a wonderful opportunity for that family to bond :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Oh man! What a fun turn of events this is 8-)
That's what I call spending some "quality time" as a family.

Still can't believe Duke forced those nasty briefs inside Rick's mouth though.
Man, that's gotta be a foul-tasting gag!

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

The picture of this underwear really scared me, it's quite a crime to stuff that thing into someone's mouth, but after what Rick did to his poor kids, maybe he deserves it :mrgreen:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 13 - Duke in Charge

That was almost unbearable. I tried to struggle and free my hands, but my younger brother did an amazing job tying me up. My wrists and elbows were firmly roped up behind my back and arms were bound to my shirtless torso. The rough rope was digging into my flesh; every attempt to free myself made the knots tighten a little more. My brother definitely knew how to restrain someone. My legs got similar treatment; they were tied parallel at the ankles, above and below my knees and ankles. Even my cop feet were bound together. Being wrapped up like that I had no chance to escape. But the worst of all was the gag; I have never seen or tasted anything comparable to that. Duke’s underwear was filthy beyond description; he must have been wearing it for years. It was all covered in cum stains and was literally wet from his sweat. It was a miracle I didn’t vomit when he was forcing those fucking piece of cloth into my mouth. Five police zip-ties and many layers of duct tape over my mouth guaranteed that the gag would stay in.

“So, tell me bro… how do you like my taste? Do you even realize for how long I’ve been wearing those tasty briefs?” Duke asked in the most teasing tone he could make.

“Fmmmckkkmmmymmpph…” I tried to yell at him, but it came out very pathetic.

He was just standing there, puffing on his big cigar. With one hand in his jeans, he was towering over me, enjoying his power. He was the master of the house, actually. He had his two teenage nephews and older brother all bound and gagged; he was in charge. I watched him suck on the stogie; he had his cocky grin on his face, which usually I didn’t mind, but at that very moment it sent shivers down my spine. I couldn’t tell what he had in his mind and that uncertainty made me a little nervous. In the background my two sons were now moaning into their thick gags, but Duke paid no attention to that.

“Yeah, you know what, bro? Since you love my masculine scent so much, I think I’ll keep you gagged for a while. What do you think?”

“Nmmmhhhwhhhmmmyy!!”

“I knew you’d agree, man.”

Duke took a seep drag on the cigar and sat down on the couch, next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder and forced my head a little nearer towards his. I grunted in disapproval but he just laughed at me and blow the smoke into my face. That was so humiliating, I hated that. I was the cop, I was the one who was supposed to play rough with the prisoners. I wasn’t used to be restrained, under someone else’s control. I loved to be on the captor’s side and never imagined I would end up all tied up and gagged. And even less, by my own kid brother!

“Ok boys.” My brother said to my sons and got up. “I’ll let your father enjoy my sweat for a little more. You guys hungry?”

“Mmmpphhh!!” Mark and Shawn said in unison nodding their heads.

“Good. I’ll remove your gags and prepare breakfast. If you dare to yell you’ll face the consequences. Is that clear?”

“Mmmmhhhppp…” The kids nodded again.

“Ok, but before I do that….”

I saw my younger brother go to Shawn and lean his head, so that his lips were nearly touching his nephew’s ear. Duke was whispering something, but I had no idea what. I tried to observe my kid’s face to at least make a guess what was going on, but totally failed. My brother turned the chair so I could only watch Shawn’s back. He kept talking to my kid for some more time and finally straightened up. He ruffled Shawn’s hair and started undoing his gag. After a few moments my younger kid was able to speak again.

“Thanks, uncle.” He said quietly.

“Your turn, Mark.”

Duke went to my other son and removed the tape from his face, unbuckled the pecker gag and finally took his own sweaty sock from the kid’s mouth. Mark was coughing a little and moving his aching jaw for a while.

“How does it feel, huh? To taste your own medicine?” He snapped towards me and I cast him a furious glance.

“One more line like that from you and the gag goes back in!” Duke warned him.

“Sorry, uncle. I need to use the toilet…” Mark said much more quietly.

“Probably you do, kid, but I’m not letting you go yet.”

For the next half an hour the three of us sat quietly in our seats, while Duke was preparing breakfast. He took his time making the sandwiches and tea. My boys had to be really hungry; they were wiggling in their bonds a lot, but didn’t dare to rush their uncle. They knew too well that any second they could be gagged and it was clear that at least Mark wanted to avoid that. And I was dying to know what Duke told my younger kid…

“Ready, boys.”

My brother put the plate with sandwiches on the table and fed my sons. He let each of them have three different sandwiches and helped them with the tea. My boys seemed to be very pleased with the meal, which wasn’t a huge surprise: after chewing on their uncle’s sweaty socks any change of the taste was welcome.

“Listen carefully, guys.” Duke started, turning to his nephews. “Mark, I’m gonna untie you first and let you use the bathroom. You’ll have fifteen minutes to do whatever you want, then I’ll tie you up again. You’ll be next Shawn. You boys understand?”

“Can’t you let it go, uncle? I’ve learnt my lesson already!” Mark tried to argue.

“No. You can either use the toilet and get retied, or stay tied up. Your call.”

“Fine, fine… you win, uncle.”

“Mmmpphh…!!” I yelled into my gag when Duke untied Mark and the kid disappeared into the bathroom.

Meanwhile my brother washed the dishes and lit up a fresh cigar. He sat on the chair that was occupied by Mark a few moments ago and put his cowboy booted feet on the table. I didn’t like that, but my grunts were completely ignored. Duke enjoyed his cigar for a few minutes until Mark returned. I saw that he changed into some fresh shorts and T-shirt and washed his face a little. I doubted he had the time to take a proper shower, though.

“Get over here, kid, and put your arms behind your back!” Duke growled placing the cigar between his teeth and grabbing a coil of rope.

“Come on, man!” Mark said, but complied. He knew messing around with his uncle wouldn’t be the best idea.

“Shut it, kid!” Came the harsh reply.

I watched my son’s wrists twisted behind his back and roped securely together. The rope went diagonal, vertical and horizontal over his crossed wrists, making the escape impossible. Duke cinched the knot far away from Mark’s fingers, sealing his fate. I expected my brother to tie the elbows next, but surprisingly he didn’t. Instead he turned Mark around and said:

“If you promise to stay put and remain perfectly calm, I’ll go easy with you, kid.”

“Sure, uncle, if you insist….”

Duke smirked and told my son to open up. He pushed the pecker gag between his teeth and buckled it tightly behind his head. Mark just moaned angrily, but other than that he was silent. When Duke was done, my son’s lower face was covered in leather and he was panting heavily. My brother made him sit on the couch next to me and wrapped his ankles in rope.

“Your turn, Shawn.”

Soon my younger kid was free from the chair and we watched him rush into the bathroom. He spent some time in there, but when he got out, he was wearing the same shorts and T-shirt.

“You know the drill, kid!” Duke said in low tone.

Shawn came closer to his uncle and let him tie his hands behind his back. Duke was much more strict with Shawn, he tied his elbows and roped his arms to his torso very tightly, almost painfully.

“Are you guys curious what I was whispering to Shawn earlier?”

Me and Mark looked at each other. There was no anger in his eyes, just the curiosity. We turned our heads towards Duke and nodded our heads: Mark vigorously and me anxiously.

“Yeah, I’m sure you are…. You know what to do Shawn!”

stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Ohhh!!! Don’t leave us hanging!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fantastic continuation, my friend!
I've been waiting for this.

Damn I like Shawn!

I have a fairly good idea of what Duke wants him to do.
Shawn's legs have been left unbound, so I'm guessing his uncle told him he'd be tied up to his dad or brother in a sexy/compromising position ;) Maybe not. Maybe I'd really lost in my assumption.
Either way, can't wait to find out 8-)

stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Ha! I think I'm in agreement with your assumption. :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great work again!