Weekend with sons ( M/MM )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 14 - Truth about Shawn

I watched my younger brother sit on one of the chairs and sit on it. He put his both legs on the coffee table and crossed them. Then he took a fresh cigar from his cowboy shirt, cut the tip and placed it between his teeth. He searched for the lighter in one of his jeans pocket and lit the fat stogie; soon his face was surrounded with smoke. Me and Mark were sitting on the couch, both of us tied up and gagged, and watched Duke puff on the cigar. After a few minutes of sucking on it my brother looked at my gagged face and smirked.

“All right Shawn, I did my part of the deal, now your turn!”

“Yes, Sir!”

My younger son, who up to that moment was just standing still with his arms cruelly bound behind his back, fell to his knees in front of his uncle. I opened my eyes wide in disbelief when I saw what he did: Shawn was now licking Duke’s cowboy boots. And he was doing it very willingly; his tongue moved from the toes to the foot bridge. The kid was very cautious not to miss any spot of the leather surface and made sure every single part of the boots were covered with his saliva. He looked like he forgot about the whole world; all his attention was now focused on licking his masculine uncle’s cowboy boots. I cast a quick glance on Shawn’s crotch and realized, judging by the huge bulge he had, he was in his own heaven.

“Mmmpphhh…” I tried to moan into my gag and looked directly at Duke.

“Surprised?” He asked playfully and took some deep drags on his cigar.

I tried to struggle and wiggle my arms free again, but my brother proved to be excellent with ropes and I simply ended sweating a lot before I gave up. Shawn was now working his tongue further up the Duke’s boots, he was licking the surface covering my brother’s ankles. The kid was so absorbed in his little task that he wasn’t paying any attention to me or Mark. He must have really loved that since he had no problems being humiliated so much right in front of his own father and older brother.

“You see, boys...” My brother started and leaned a little to me and my older son. “Shawn and I have one more secret. Remember two years ago, when you and Shawn came to visit and I found him dressed in my cowboy clothes and trying to tie himself up?”

“Ymmmms….” I replied behing my gag.

“Well, that wasn’t everything, bro. Shawn kept calling me and insisting that I tie him up. He wanted the full roping, strict and tight. It lasted for over a month until I finally gave in and told him I would do it. He came to me a week later, I guess he told you then he was going on a trip with his friends or something. But never mind that; when he arrived at my rancho he immediately wanted me to tie him up. I did and I did an amazing job, I literally mummified him in ropes. The kid was so happy he could hardly control himself. Even though I made the knots as tight as I could without doing him any harm, he wanted to spend the whole day like that. He did. And not just one day; I kept him tied up for six days straight. Most of the time he was also gagged. Fucking cruelly gagged.”

Duke made a pause there to suck on his fat cigar again and observe my reaction. I stared him right in the eye and realized he was speaking the truth. Shawn wasn’t protesting either, which was another clue for me that what my brother had just told me did happen. I looked at my younger son, who was now kissing the soled of my brother’s boots, and realized that I wasn’t surprised at all. He was always sort of a submissive guy and I could have predicted earlier that he would want someone to restrain him and take control of him. Especially bearing in mind the fact that he had already tried self bondage in the past.

“I hoped that spending almost the entire week trussed up like a wild animal will… cure his leanings, but apparently I was wrong. When I arrived here and saw my nephews bound up and gagged I knew immediately that Shawn was having the time of his life. Again. And then, when he willingly opened his mouth to accept my gross socks, it simply confirmed my belief that the kid is created to be kept prisoner. You may like it or not, big bro, but he’s going to find someone to fulfill his desires sooner or later. And I would say sooner.”

I looked at my boy again. I tried to focus on my thoughts, but to my great surprise I realized that I even liked the idea of keeping him tied up. I was a cop and it sort of pleased me when I had the chance to overpower another guys, keep them handcuffed against their will, control them. I was wondering now if it was all right to do the same stuff to my own son. After considering the pros and cons I decided it would do no harm to anyone to have him restrained. I would have to think of the way to organize everything, but I found myself more than willing to keep my son tied up as much as possible.

“Mmpphh” I wanted to speak, completely forgetting about the gag. But at the same time I nodded my head, indicating that I understood what my brother was saying.

“I’m glad you got it, man.” Then he turned to Shawn: “Stop! Lie flat on the floor!”

The kid stopped licking and kissing the boots right away and did as he was told. He was panting a little and he turned his head so he could look at his uncle’s cowboy boots. I smirked weakly behind the gag.

“And now let’s get back to what I’ve whispered to Shawn…” Duke spoke again and took few more drags on his stogie. “I gave him a choice. I told him that I would let him use the bathroom and then retie him when he came back. And that I would let him lick my boots, but he would have to do it in front of you and Mark. Or he could ask me not tie him up again. It’s not difficult to tell which option he chose, is it, dude?”

“Mmmpphh….” I looked at my brother. I wanted the gag out.

“You know what, bro? I see you’ve taken the news very well, so I guess there’s no need to keep you restrained anymore.”

I was more than relieved to hear that. Duke put his half smoked cigar into his mouth and started to untie my legs first. When he was done I stretched them a little. Next he moved up to my torso and removed the ropes binding my arms to my chest and stomach. Then he tore the tape on my lower jaw with his fingers and went to the kitchen to get the scissors to cut the five zip-ties that were cleave gagging me. He took his unbelievably filthy underwear from my mouth and untied my arms. I was free again.

“Fuck, bro, you do know how to work with ropes, don’t you?” I said to him and smiled.

“Wow… I thought you would be pissed off like hell for what I did to you.” Duke handed me a cigar and I took it.

“I was at first, dude, believe me!”

“Yeah, I could see it in your eyes, bro. I don’t have to be a cop to read you..”

“Pmmmmlllssmmm..” Came from Mark.

Me and Duke looked at each other. We both knew too well that he was tired from being restrained for so long. Now that I was aware of Shawn’s needs keeping Mark tied up and gagged didn’t seem to be so necessary to me. Yes, stealing my property and lying to me definitely demanded a punishment. But I was ready to acknowledge that he has already learnt his lesson. Taking under consideration his good behavior I decided to make his sentence a little shorter.

“Stand up, Mark!” I told him in stern tone. He did.

“I hope you learnt you lesson, boy!” I said when I unbuckled his gag and took it out of his mouth.

“Yeah, I did, Dad. No more stealing your cigars, I promise.” The kid replied after coughing a bit.

“So, what are we going to do with him, Dad?” Mark asked when Duke untied his hands.

“I have an idea, son…” I said with an evil smile on my face. My younger kid struggled a little on the floor; the boy was clearly nervous…
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 15 - The epilogue

“You did a very nice job licking your uncle’s cowboy boots, kid. I wonder if you can do even better when it comes to my cop ones.” I said and noticed that Shawn calmed down.
“Yes, Sir!” He replied and immediately moved his bound body so his face would be on my police boot.

I watched him stick out his tongue and place it on the surface of the leather shoe. It seemed that the kid could never have enough of this. I was sucking the fat cigar and observing my son lying at my feet and licking my boots. I must admit that the scenery was a little surrealistic, but I started to fully enjoy it. Even though the kid was my son, I had no troubles humiliating him and keeping him restrained if that was what he wanted. I even began thinking it was a good idea to keep him trussed up and under my control. If I didn’t who knows what he could do. I was more than certain that he finally would try and find someone over the internet to fulfill his dreams. It was much better if I did that.

“Faster, kid! You can do much better than that!” Duke yelled at my boy, put his cowboy boot on his head and pressed down a little.
Shawn started moving his tongue much more swiftly on my shoe, which pleased me a lot. The kid was much more of a sub that I have ever thought. I sat on the couch and put my left foot on Shawn’s nape while he was focused on clearing the other one with his own saliva. Duke sat next to me and we chatted for a while. But not long after we had finished our cigars we both realized we were really hungry. I haven’t had anything today yet, and this whole story about my boy asking his uncle to tie him up made me starving.

“No fucking way I’m gonna cook tonight…” I said lazily. “But I’m so hungry I could eat a horse!”

“Why don’t we order some pizza or Chinese food, Dad?” Mark asked.

In fact after Duke and I untied him I kind of forgot about him. I was sunk in my thoughts a little too much, I suppose.

“We had the pizza last time, so let’s get the Chinese. It’ll be my treat.” My brother said.

“Fine, we can have the Chinese.” I snapped and got up. “Can you order it Mark? Your uncle and I will make sure our little prisoner won’t call for help while you are on the phone.”

“Yeah, I sort of expected that, Dad…” Mark laughed and left the room.

“So, Shawn.” I started in a very serious tone. “You never told me about your secret trip to Duke.”

I watched my son writhe on the floor a little. The kid was definitely stuck, he was fully aware I know the truth now and was considering what to say not to make his situation worse. I have seen it so many times at the police station. Guys caught red handed, or the ones against which we had strong proofs always behaved the same way. I smiled under my nose. Being confident and strict always was effective with the arrestees. And so it was with my own son.

“Well… All uncle Duke said is truth, Dad…” He said after a while of hesitation.

“That much I know, son. Since you aren’t in the mood for talking let’s shut that mouth of yours for good!”

I rolled my son on his side and took my brother’s foul underwear, the very same I was chewing on a few moments ago. I pushed it into his mouth, but it was too big to fit in. It didn’t stop me; it took me several minutes to finally find a way to thrust the piece of cloth into the kid’s mouth completely. When I was done his cheeks were bulging and he was protesting into the huge gag. I ignored his muffled pleas and just pushed the pecker gag between his teeth to further silence him. I buckled it behind his head as tight as possible and then wrapped the duct tape around his lower face over fifteen times, tightening it after each wrap.

Meanwhile Duke was taking care of Shawn’s limbs. He wrapped two more coils of rope over Shawn’s already bound arms and cinched the knots far from the kid’s fingers. Next he moved to the legs and mummified them parallel from the ankles to his knees. There was no way Shawn would be able to free himself or remove the gag without help. Duke told me to bent the kid’s legs and sit on them to press them to his butt. I did and soon my brother created a nice rope harness on his nephews chest and tied his ankles to it, hogtying him cruelly. Shawn let out a whimper when we were done.

“That’s how a prisoner should be trussed up, bro!” Duke told me and we both laughed. In that moment Mark came back.

“The food will be here in about half an hour, guys. I see you already had some fun with my little brother…”

“He’s gonna stay like this until tomorrow morning. No food or water. It will be a punishment for not hiding his secret from me.” I said sternly.

When Shawn heard this he started moaning into the enormous gag and struggling. I was sure he loved his current predicament, but didn’t want to miss the meal. Screw it. He was the prisoner here and was in no position to tell me what to do. It was my right as his father and cop to deprave him from one meal if I thought it would serve him well. Plus, I sort of liked his helplessness. He was totally under my power, with no way to change that.

“He doesn’t seem to like that, dude.” Duke said.

“I don’t give it a fuck, bro.”

In half an hour the delivery guy rang the bell and gave us our order. The three of us ate everything, leaving absolutely nothing for Shawn. He was clearly angry with us, but we didn’t care. After the meal my brother told me he had to go back to his ranch and made me promise I would visit him some time soon. We shook hands and he left.

“What now, Dad?” Mark asked and pointed at his brother. “You intend to keep him like that until tomorrow? Really?”

“I am, kid. By the way, are we ok, son?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, me tying you up and stuffing your mouth with my socks, for example…” I said with a smile.

“Yeah, we’re cool, Dad.”

“What do you say we have some quality time together, son? We can watch the football on TV, drink a beer… and maybe even smoke a cigar?”

“I’m on board, Dad!”

We cleared everything, put the ropes, tapes and one pecker gag into a box and placed it in the corner of the room. Shawn kept struggling on the floor in futile attempts to free himself. Mark did the washing up and we sat on the couch. I handed him his official first cigar and took one for myself. We lit the stogies, drank two beers each and generally had a great time together. After a few hours we both felt tired and went to our bedrooms, leaving Shawn still hogtied on the living room floor.

From that weekend me, Duke and Mark are keeping Shawn restrained all the time it was possible. Of course the kid has to attend school and do his homework, but apart from that he spends the whole time restrained in some way. Sometimes he is just handcuffed and allowed to walk around the house, sometimes we make his predicament almost unbearable, tying his whole body up. And he is always gagged. Once in a while we also visit Duke at his ranch; Shawn is always riding all trussed up in the trunk of my car. And my brother is always happy to see us, especially his roped up nephew. Well, I couldn’t blame him….

THE END

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

That has been a really fantastic story! Thanks for taking the time to make it so much fun to read :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Can't believe this is over.

As usual, I'll be keeping this tale alive in my head by re-reading it again.
I re-read all your stuff, usually like twice a year or something.

This was so much fun, and I love the fact that cute little Shawn ended up getting gagged with his own uncle's giant boxers near the end there.
For the first time, it sounded like he was actually protesting his gag. They must've been real big and bad for him not to want them 8-)

Shawn and Mark should count themselves lucky to have such an understanding and "helpful" father and uncle.

Seriously, this has been phenomenal, my friend.
You've outdone yourself.
I can't wait to see what you have planned for us in the future, and I promise I'll be reviewing this story again in the future, during my next read-throughs.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

This was definitely one of my favorites! Sad to see it's over, but I'm looking forward to whatever you can come up with next!
Deleted User 300

Post by Deleted User 300 »

Just finished re-reading this...

What an amazing story! Something to aspire to for me personally.

And I love that it has an ending, myself included people tend to leave stories open ended...

A job well done sir!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Your stories always end with a quiet, appeased situation.
Superior ties and gags all along that one, and an alternative approach to family and parenting :) Still think guys like Shawn would discover new feelings with 'strangers' but this one brightly demonstrated your point of view, made it obvious what one can/could find comforting by staying in between relatives. Congrats for that.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] You should consider using your banner/signature to link to all your stories.
Would make it a lot easier for us and for me whenever I feel like hunting down and re-reading another epic squirrel-story 8-)

Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Awesome story. My favourite so far! Love the part when Duke dominates Rick ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]Donbrown[/mention]!

I'm thrilled to hear you liked this story and am always happy to see another guy into M/M dad/son stories join us.
If you liked this tale, you're surely going to like the rest of [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s stuff.

Make sure you visit the M/M Author Index: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4714
It's located at the very top of the Tugs Talk section, and it'll give you easy access to all of [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s library.

Cheers mate!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Donbrown wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story. My favourite so far! Love the part when Duke dominates Rick ;)
I'm glad you like the story, man :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Man, I'd really like to know what Shawn, Mark and their father are up to these days.
Any chance of a short sequel or a one part story following these three?

I have a hard time deciding which of your tales is my favourite, but this one is definitely real high on that list.
Can't tell you how many times I've reread it.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @squirrel
Man, I'd really like to know what Shawn, Mark and their father are up to these days.
Any chance of a short sequel or a one part story following these three?

I have a hard time deciding which of your tales is my favourite, but this one is definitely real high on that list.
Can't tell you how many times I've reread it.
I'm glad you like it so much! I didn't think I would make a sequel, but now that you gave me this idea... Maybe it would be worth to write the second part...? :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
Man, I'd absolutely LOVE to see a return of officer Rick!
Wouldn't it be insanely cool if he were to make an appearance in A LONG JOURNEY (M+/M) perhaps as a buddy of Mr Parker or Mr Millburn?

I'm sure his socks would give both of theirs a run for their money...not to mention put Ryan through living hell 8-)

Simply loving your stories, mate!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @squirrel
Man, I'd absolutely LOVE to see a return of officer Rick!
Wouldn't it be insanely cool if he were to make an appearance in A LONG JOURNEY (M+/M) perhaps as a buddy of Mr Parker or Mr Millburn?

I must admit I never thought of it, but I love the idea! I will have to consider this seriously, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I'm so glad to hear you'll be considering this, man 8-)
I have a feeling [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Donbrown[/mention] and a few other guys on here would be thrilled to a see return of our smelly-footed police dad.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I saw Mr Parker, Mr Millburn and Officer Rick workout at the gym together recently ;)

grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

Oh, wow. I think I glanced at this before, clicked away, and now I'm glad I came back and read the whole thing through. Absolutely amazing read.

Officer Rick has quite the sadistic side, and his brother seems to share it. How exciting!

And then the scene where you have a shirtless cop hogtied by his younger brother, a shirtless cowboy? Oh my god yes that ticks so many boxes for me. What an exciting twist to lead into it, too.

Glad it all ended up right in the end: Shawn gets his lifelong dream provided by his family, and Rick gets to hang out with his elder son as a "real man" now.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

After the events of Shawn returning to the stage in Ling Journey I decided to give this story another read. I read it back when it first came out on deviantart years back but as I was rereading it, I totally forgot about the underwear gag.

Those kinds of gags are one of if not my favorite type of gag so see that surprise was absolutely wonderful. I’m so excited to see Shawn and Ryan begin to serve their hunks. Absolutely loving your stories and I’m so glad I decided to give this a reread.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

So glad to see this awesome piece being bumped back up into the active topics.
I've lost count of how many times I've reread this over the years.
This is one of those classics that immediately jumps to mind as soon as [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s name is brought up.
A sensational tale, to say the least.

On a different note, rereading these stories from a few years back really puts into perspective how far the author has come as far as his writing ability goes. That's not to say that the earlier stories aren't well written. Not at all what I'm getting at! I'm just saying that it's hard to ignore how far the author has come since then and how much his writing level and grasp of the language has advanced.

Anyways, Rick and Shawn are among my favourite forum characters, so I'm really thrilled with their recent return.

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention] , I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed this story :)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , thank you very much for the kind worsk ! As you know, this was my first story written from the captor's perspective and I must say I really enjoyed writing it!

When I look back at it I must admit that it could have been written a little better, though. But I'll just consider it to be a step on my way to a better grasp of English :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

squirrel wrote: 2 years ago When I look back at it I must admit that it could have been written a little better, though.
That's the sorta nonsense that usually plagues us as authors ;) Trust me, this was excellently written. I just brought up the quality of your written english as a means of highlighting how much you've progressed throughout the years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic