Roommates find out m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
HuskyDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Roommates find out m/f

Post by HuskyDom »

Starting off with me I am a young guy about 21 I am not on the slim side I am pretty husky I have a high bald fade comb over hair cut I am pretty strong for my size since I work outside

I had just moved in with this girl that said she needed a roommate to help pay for the rent luckily I’ve been friends with her for about 3 years but we didn’t know much about each other’s likes

Now her name is Ashley she is 24 she has long blond hair blue eyes that you could get lost in she is on the more athletic build side she workouts a lot she has 34dd breast and is curvy at the hips she is wearing Nike shorts and long oversized shirt with her hair down

Sitting on the couch I was flipping through tv while sipping on my morning coffee not having to work today I figured it’d be nice to rest Ashley walks in after waking up

“ not going to work today I thought you had important stuff come up” Ashley had said in a low tired morning voice

“ no they said it could wait until tomorrow so I’m staying to rest I already paid the rent today so don’t worry “ I said while looking over to her she usually sleeps in the shorts and oversized shirt but I couldn’t help but stare

Ashley sits next to me on the couch saying how she doesn’t have work either and would like to know what I wanted to do while usually we just sat and watched tv she had something else in mind

“ I saw on the counter you had a bondage magazine I took the liberty on reading it “ Ashley said with a slight grin

“ oh shit I’m sorry ash I swear I just like to read then “ knowing that’s a lie but anything to help my case “ I swear I only bought it once “

Ashley grinned and moved closer to me “ well how about you show me some rope work “ she said while her eyes lit up

“ um ok well lay on the floor and wait there while I go and get some stuff “ I said with a smirk thinking to my self this is gonna be fun

She did as told and looked at me and smirking saying yes sir as she laid on the floor I went to my room to box the box of bondage gear I had coming back she was surprised and took a big gulp

“ hands behind your back palm to palm “ she did as told I tied her wrist winding 4 turns and cinching it tight “ damn that’s tight “ she said while testing it I then went to her elbows tying them together and pulling tightly

“ ow I can’t move my arms “ she had remarked but insisted I still go with it “ ok now imma turn you over to tie your legs ash “ she nodded and didn’t say anything as I turned her over and tied her legs starting at her knees then the middle of her legs then her ankles while making sure each knot was tight

“ ok now try and escape ash I bet you can’t “ I said with a huge smile looking at this beauty tightly tied up

she struggled for a few minutes giving up and looking up at me “ I I can’t get out it’s really tight I can hardly move “ she said in a soft defeated voice

“ good then you’re helpless for the whole day then you’ll be my captive today we’ll have fun”

She looked at me with wide eyes and asked what would happen while she fought her bonds grunting

“ don’t worry ash you’ll be ok just do as told and you’ll be untied before work in the morning but act up you’ll have another day off “

She nodded looking down still slightly fighting her ties “ u-um I I think I like this being helpless makes me feel a type of way “ she said while turning red

I grabbed a rope and tied it between her legs then around her waist “ this is called a crotch rope it’ll keep you entertained “ I tied it tight to know I did she let out a moan and blushed when she did I grinned and tugged it making her moan more

“ ok work that rope for a little imma go and take a shower get dressed and make some work calls “ I told her while her hips betrayed her making her grind the rope into her making her grunt and moan

I walked alway to do what I needed while I heard her come to an orgasm calling out to me in a whining moan I ignored her and went to do what I needed

“ she was helpless on the floor grinding into the rope making her climax a second time grunting and panting while she moaned and thrashed “

I come back and smile as I see the mess she has made and she looks at me still her hips betraying her she whines at me as I get lost in her eyes and moans

To be continued
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Nice start. If she’s getting too loud you might need to find a way to make her quiet.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Cute Start to the story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
HuskyDom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HuskyDom »

“As we left off ash has been tied up tightly with her wrist tied tight and tied at the elbows moving down she had a tight crotch rope and legs are tightly bound as well “

I snap back to reality walking up to Ashley I grab her chin and looked her into her teary eyes I could tell she came a lot and was very sensitive but the fun only was beginning

“ Ashley open up we can’t have the neighbors hearing you thinking your in trouble “ I say with a grin holding up a harness gag in front of her I hear her whine and buck as she bucks the crotch rope sends her into another moan session

“ n-no please “ ash says trying to make words but finding it hard

“ here let me help you no more talking for a while we are gonna have some more fun and we can’t have you be to loud “ i inset the harness gag but it wasn’t easy I had to hold her nose to get her to open up after I strapped the harness gag into place

MMMPPHFFF

Sorry I can’t speak gag talk ash you’ll have to speak more clearer then that “

MPPPPPPPHHHHH MMM MM “ I could tell she started to enjoy it to my surprise I think I found out her kink of course I wanted her permission for certain things so I asked if we could move to the bedroom she nodded slowly as I bent down tugging the crotch rope smiling at her she whined but the gag seemed to silence her so well

“ come on beautiful let’s get you ready for your fun tonight “ I don’t know if I should’ve but I kisses the gag where her lips were but she didn’t object to it if anything she smiled with her eyes I picked her up leading to the bedroom I laid her on the bed

“ ok Ashley we need a safe signal what would you like to use “ she flashed her hands like a blinking affect and I smirk to agree to it

MPPPPPHFFFF “ I looked at her and she had came again I untied the crotch rope and got up but told her to enjoy her self for a bit I want to go to the kitchen for a bit

MPPPPPHFFFFF MPPPPHFFFF

Oh be quiet I won’t be long just need to get a few things I’ll hear if you need help my little captive “ she smiled with her eyes again and I got lost in them before snapping back she laid her head down now contempt she didn’t fight her bonds

To be continued
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic