Bound Brenda the Babysitter (M/F/F) Part 2 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound Brenda the Babysitter (M/F/F) Part 2 added

Post by cdpattycd »

Brenda had been babysitting little Suzie Jennings since she was fourteen and still in Junior High. Today was Brenda’s eighteenth birthday and it was also Tuesday night which meant it was date for for Mr. and Mrs. Jennings. This had been a weekly event for the happy couple for the entire four years Brenda had been sitting for them. Brenda didn’t mind it was her birthday, it was after all a Tuesday night and she had a science exam tomorrow morning anyway. Brenda was teased by her friends that had already graduated high school last summer because she hadn’t started school until she was six. She now had to graduate at eighteen going on nineteen. She hated being in high school when her friends were freshmen in college.

Brenda was a tiny girl, she was five foot two at the most, she was one hundred and five pounds soaking wet. Brenda however was a natural beauty. She had long strawberry blonde hair, gorgeous green eyes and cute little freckles across her nose and cheeks. She had round ample breasts for her size, a respectable 34B. Her breasts were perky and her tiny nipple seemed to always be erect. She had an incredible ass, it was what drew all the looks from the boys. Round, tight and always on display in her leggings which she always wore. She was a beautiful girl and she knew it.

Mr. Jennings knew how beautiful Brenda was as well. He couldn’t keep his jaw closed when she was around. He always offered her a ride home and was the first to answer the door for her. Brenda knew Mr. Jennings enjoyed looking at her and she would dress for him. She thought it was cute how much he lusted after her. Brenda would always wear her best leggings and some form of tight shirt and give him just the slightest wink and smile when she caught him looking. Tonight was no different but what didn’t know and would never had expected it just what Mr. Jennings would do to touch her.

Brenda arrived at 7:30p.m. like she did every Thursday night. Mr. Jennings answered the door and gave her his usual huge smile. Brenda was wearing gray shiny spandex leggings, white ankle socks, black Nike sneakers and a tight red and gray t-shirt. Her strawberry blonde hair pulled into a cute ponytail. He nipples erect as always and visible under her tight shirt. Mr. Jennings was staring. “May I come in Sir,” she said coyly with a smile. “Oh God, yes of course come in. I’m so sorry,” Mr. Jennings said, embarrassed.
“Mrs. Jennings and Suzie are out at the store, they will be back soon. Suzie wanted to get you a gift for your birthday,” he said as he walked into the family room. Brenda’s heart melted, she loved Suzie so much and really liked babysitting her. Suzie was the sweetest nine year old she knew. “That’s so sweet,” Brenda said. “I just love her to pieces,” she said. Mr. Jennings asked if Brenda wanted a drink and she asked for some water. He went to the kitchen, “have a seat sweetheart make yourself at home, it won’t be too long,” he said. Brenda felt kind of strange being alone with Mr. Jennings this was the first time ever, and they were never late for date night.

Brenda sat in the big puffy recliner, Mr. Jennings handed her a class of ice water. Brenda sipped it and said. “I hope you and Mrs. Jennings don’t miss date night just for my birthday.” Brenda gave him a little smile, “nonsense sweetheart, you’re part of the family,” he said with a wink. Brenda sipped her water some more and felt a bit weird. Her mouth was dry and she was dizzy. She drank some more water and the room became foggy. Mr. Jennings was smiling and walking toward her. His voice sounded distant when he spoke. “Don’t worry sweetie, I will take good care of you,” he said just and she drifted off into unconsciousness.

When Brenda came too, her vision was fuzzy and she was groggy. She tried to sit up but couldn’t. She blinked furiously and tried to focus. She looked to her right and noticed her right wrist handcuffed to a thick wooden bed post. As she came back to consciousness she realized she was handcuffed spread eagle on a bed and her mouth had a huge knotted cloth tied in it. There was rope holding her waist down and rope tied from her knees under the bed holding her legs from moving.

“Welcome back beautiful,” Mr. Jennings said. Brenda looked up and sitting at the foot of the bed was a naked Mrs. Jennings tied tightly to a chair and gagged with duct tape. She then look to the foot of the bed and Mr. Jennings was standing naked as well. “My beautiful Brenda, I have longed for this moment and I know you have as well,” he said with a smile. “The way you dress, the way you give me little hints. I knew you wanted me.” Brenda shook her head no and tried to protest but could only muster a nasally “mmmppphhh.” Mr. Jennings laughed, “don’t lie Brenda, the coy winks and smiles. The yoga pants and hard nipple, who the fuck you trying to fool,” he said. Brenda flirted yeah, she thought it was fun to tease him but she never wanted to be bound and gagged with him and his naked wife. This was way too far and she was scared, I know him so how does this end without her being hurt Brenda thought to herself.

Mr. Jennings stood behind Mrs. Jennings caressing her ample bosom and said “Mrs. Jennings and I have always admired your tight little body, right dear?” he said, “mmmhmmm,” she muttered into her gag and nodded her head yes. Brenda had also though Mrs. Jennings was hot for an older lady. She was tall, five foot nine and roughly one hundred and twenty five pounds. She had a cute brunette bob haircut that accentuated the beautiful features of her face. She had massive 38D breasts that were still firm and perky for a forty one year old woman. Her belly was flat and toned and her legs were just as toned. Her ass was ample and firm and giggled just right when she walked. She was the definition of a MILF.

Mrs. Jennings looked at Brenda with dazzling hazel fuck me eyes and Brenda gazed back at her oddly turned on by the sight of her bound and gagged. Mr. Jennings naked body kind of ruined her arousal though. Mr. Jennings came to the bed and sat next to Brenda. He ran a hand up one of her legging clad legs and up and over her belly to her breasts. He pinched and rolled her left nipple in his thumb and forefinger. “I think you’re going to enjoy our version of date night, my precious Brenda.” he said. Brenda wasn’t so sure and it occurred to her that she had no idea where little Suzie was and if she was safe. Brenda became very nervous and hoped she was okay. They wouldn’t hurt their own daughter would they, she thought.

More coming soon.
Last edited by cdpattycd 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great start, would love to hear more!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Great Start to story! Sounds like the Jennings are going to have one Heck of a date night. And Brenda might miss her science exam. And won't be able to walk right
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I have always loved babysitter bondage stories and this is a great one. Please continue it soon. Thanks!
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Part Two

“Oh Brenda, don't look so surprised. I know you liked to tease me and show off your tight little body to embarrass an old fella like me,” Mr. Jennings told Brenda.

Mr. Jennings sat next to her on the bed and ran a hand slowly up Brenda’s leg making its way to her pussy where he stopped and ran a finger ever so softly over her bald, tight pussy.

“Brenda, have you had sex yet? I bet you and your boyfriend fuck like rabbits.”

Mr. Jennings continued to rub her vagina. He looked at his wife of the last eighteen years and admired her body but it wasn’t as tight and young as Brenda’s was.

“Mrs. Jennings used to have a body like this, you believe that Brenda?”

“She also used to fuck me and let me play tie up games with her, but she no longer wants my touch,” he said with a raised voice.

Mrs. Jennings thrashed in the chair trying to loosen her bonds but it was of no use. Mr. Jennings just sat looking at her. He was fully erect. He went to her and stood behind her. He ran both his hand down her chest to her breasts and squeezed. Mrs. Jennings looked like she was disgusted. Brenda had no idea they had been having any kind of marriage trouble. She was only eighteen though what did she know about relationship troubles? Mr. Jennings worked his hand between Mrs. Jennings legs and fondled her pussy as well. He sat next to Brenda and made her smell his wife on his fingers.

“Smells good huh? She always had a sweet smelling pussy.”

Mr., Jennings untied his wife from the chair, leaving only her wrist and ankles tied. He laid her face first right in front of Brenda’s naked vagina. He took her gag off and shoved her face into Brenda’s pussy.

“Now Angie, you’re going to remain quiet and eat Brenda out, or I will strangle you and Brenda. Do you understand me?”

Angie was Mrs. Jennings name, Brenda had only heard Mr. Jennings say her name maybe twice since she had been babysitting for them. Angie nodded yes that she did understand. Angie loved Brenda and as a mom did not want to have any harm come to her because she and Mr. Jennings are having severe issues.

“Ok well now let's begin then, start eating Angie.”

Angie slowly started moving her soft, warm tongue up and down Brenda’s pussy lips. She then slid her tongue very gently and slowly into Brenda. Brenda moaned out loud even though she didn’t want to. Mr. Jennings sat in the chair right next to the bed and he was stroking his hard cock. Angie continued to lick Brenda’s sweet pussy and she was enjoying it and so was Brenda. Mr. Jennings went to his wife and grabbed her hips and entered her pussy. He thrusted hard and fast. Angie moaned and licked faster, then Brenda moaned. Mr. Jennings so turned on by all the gagged moaned fucked his wife harder. All three were in ecstasy.

“Oh my God, I am going to cum!” Mr. Jennings shouted.

He exploded his hot load into his wife, Brenda in turn so turned on climaxed into Angie’s mouth. Angie licked every drop of Brenda’s sweet juices. Brenda moaned into her gag in pure delight.

“Holy shit now that is what I call heaven,” Mr. Jennings said as he laid his head on his wife’s back, his cock still hard and throbbing from his stimulating explosion. Brenda lay panting and dizzy from her first real climax. Mr. Jennings untied his wife and removed her gag.

“Jesus Christ! That was so fucking hot,” Angie said.

“Ok, I admit it, it was a great idea Jason.”

Angie untied Brenda and kissed her on the forehead.

“Thank you so much for helping us reignite the passion sweetie,” Angie said.

“You’re very welcome Mrs. Jennings, anything for you,” Brenda exclaimed.

Mr. Jennings thanked both the ladies especially Brenda who was such a good sport for agreeing to partake in such a kinky role-play to help a couple re-ignite their passion for each other and their fantasies. Angie was so thankful she told Brenda that she would repay her anyway Brenda wanted.

“I can think of a few ways Mrs. Jennings,” Brenda told her with a coy, sexy smile.

Brenda had a kinky side as well and Mr. Jennings had invited her into their little play group and Brenda was going to seize the moment and her attraction to Angie. I wonder what she has planned.

The End.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Cool Story!!! Can't wait to read and see what would have happened next
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I like it! Such an unusual scenario but not overdone! Hope we see more of this threesome! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic