Cammie's Revenge (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cammie's Revenge (F/F)

Post by cdpattycd »

Riley was a hottie but she was also very vain and obsessed with herself. She was slim and sexy. She had perky, plump breasts and tight little ass. Her face was flawless and very pretty. The only thing ugly about Riley was her attitude. She looked down on just about everyone she didn’t consider at least her equal. She was constantly messing with her hair and looking at herself in a mirror or the screen of her cell phone. She was always talking about how she looked and how good her makeup was or how awesome her skin looked. If you were not one of her friends then you were probably one of the masses who hated Riley Sargensen and probably a few of her friends hated her too.

One of Riley’s biggest enemies was Cammie Scottine. Cammie was a lesbian and she once had a crush on Riley but Riley decided to set Cammie up for a huge prank and out her to the entire senior class. Cammie since that day has been planning and waiting for the right time to exact her revenge on Riley. Cammie knew only one thing and that was how to make Riley pay and it involved taking away what Riley loved most...herself.

Cammie enrolled at Western State University when she was nineteen and she was a journalism major. She was staying in the women’s dorm because freshmen were not allowed to live off campus. She got her room assignment and went to her room, she opened the door and by the grace of Satan who did she see? You guess it, Riley was her assigned roommate. “You gotta be fucking kidding me,” Cammie yelled. Riley just smiled and said “well, well, well, if it isn’t super dyke,” Riley laughed, knowing that Cammie hated when she called her that. “How is this even possible, I thought you followed Clay to Northern?” Clay was Riley’s surfer boy toy who went to Northern Technological College last year. “Nah, I decided I wanted to be on TV so I am in the journalism program,” Riley said. Cammie was furious, she tossed her bags on the bed on the left side of the room and walked out slamming the door. Riley laughed and admired herself in the mirror.

At around 10:30 p.m. Cammie came in, she had a few drinks down at the local drinking hole and went to collapse in her bed. She fell right onto Riley who had stolen her bed soon as she left. “What the fuck Cammie? Are you trying to bang me already?” Cammie stumbled and sat on the other bed. “No, bitch that was my bed, I had my shit on it,” Cammie whined. “Not really you never called it and I liked this one better,” Riley said with a smirk. “What the fuck ever, I am to tired for your shit,” Cammie said as she laid down and pass out. Riley again just laughed and took a quick look at herself and posted a selfie with the caption “I even look good half asleep.” She laid back down and drifted off to sleep.

Riley awoke to a piece of tape being pushed over her lips. Her eyes sprung open and she saw Cammie sitting on top of her. Cammie grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed. Riley tried to buck Cammie off but it was no use Cammie was mounted on her and had the leverage. “MMMPPPHHH,” Riley tried to speak but the tape was sticky and held her lips closed tightly. “Bitch, you are going to pay for all you have done,” Cammie said. Cammie quickly zip tied Riley’s wrists together and moved to her ankles doing the same. She sat right back on top of Riley. “Now I have a few things planned to bring you down a couple pegs, one is to cut that hair you love so much,” Cammie said with a huge smile. Riley squealed into her gag and tried to thrash around. Cammie tied a rope from Riley’s wrists to her ankles. She got up and pulled out a pair of hair cutting shears. She crawled back onto Riley and put the shears right in her face. “Now let’s see, where do I begin?” Cammie said. “MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH,” Riley tried to protest but couldn’t.

When Cammie was all finished with her trimming she got a mirror and showed Riley her handy work. Riley looked and let out a hell of a wail into her gag. She began to cry, her beautiful long black hair was now trimmed into a short choppy pixie cut. “Sorry, I’m not really good at cutting hair, '' Rye Cammie said and burst out laughing. The hair cut was really bad and it horrified Riley. Cammie just held the mirror there and forced Riley to look. “Oh, I thought you loved mirrors Rye, do you mind if I call you Rye?” Cammie smiled. “Ugh, you know what Rye, let's get a selfie of your new hair,” Cammie said, grabbing Riley’s phone. Cammie laid next to Riley and made sure her new hair showed in the picture and then posted it on Instagram. “There you love it when everyone knows when you think you look hot,” Cammie said. Riley started to struggle and moan into her gag. “What? I cannot understand you with that tape on your mouth,” Cammie said. Cammie got on top of Riley again and smiled and said “You’re gonna love our next adventure.”

Cammie stripped naked and then she took the shears and cut off all of Riley’s clothes and boy did Riley try and struggle. Good thing for the tape gag or there would have been a lot of cursing. Once Riley was naked Cammie peeled the tape from Riley’s mouth. “You’re dead bitch, I swear to God. You’re fucking going to jail you lunatic,” Riley said angrily. “I will see you in prison I,” Cammie clamped her hand over Riley’s mouth “look cunt, you’re not doing shit because when I am done nobody will believe you didn’t consent to it all,” Cammie told her. Cammie slid down and cut Riley’s ankles free, she opened her legs and put her face right next to her pussy. Cammie smiled wide and snapped a picture. She then put her tongue in Riley’s pussy and took another picture. Cammie slid up a bit and snapped a picture of herself with one of Riley’s nipples in her mouth. “Oh you bitch,” Riley said trying to kick Cammie. “I swear on my mom, you’re so fucking dead.” Cammie moved up and kissed Riley and snapped another picture. Riley tried to bite her and Cammie slapped Riley hard. “Riley, until now I only wanted to humiliate you but hurting you is another option I am considering so settle the fuck down,” she said. While Riley’s head was spinning from the slap Cammie snapped another kiss picture.

Now Cammie was done with the pictures. She tied Riley’s ankles together and then re-tied the rope connecting her wrists to her ankles. This time though she cooped rope around Riley’s chest and waist and forearms. She tied her knees and thighs, Riley could not move a muscle. “What are you doing now you psychopath?” Riley wiggled and tried to move but she was tied to tight. Cammie came over and shoved a sock in Riley’s mouth and then sealed her lips with four or five pieces of tape. “Shhh, I have to upload these pictures to your IG and Twitter,” Cammie said. Riley wailed into her gag and was furiously thrashing around. “Aw don’t worry people will love these isn’t that what you want all the attention and compliments?” Cammie said. Cammie uploaded all the pictures and captioned them. “With my girl doing what we do” and “I finally came out and it feels great.” Cammie showed Riley and Riley began to cry. “Aw, it sucks huh when someone hurts you beyond repair don’t it? Now you know how I felt when you outed me to the whole damn school,” Cammie yelled. “Good luck trying to explain this away.” Cammie packed her stuff and tossed Riley the shears and then stormed out of the room. Cammie had never even enrolled in Western State, she was enrolled at Northern Technological College. There was no record of her at Western State and she had a friend named Clay who put her at a study session with him on this night.

Riley couldn’t prove that Cammie did anything to her that Riley didn’t consent to. She was never able to explain that she wasn’t bisexual or gay. She could never convince anyone that Cammie tied her up and gagged her then took the picture. All the pictures showed was Cammie smiling and Riley kissing her. Riley was humiliated and she moved two towns over and deleted her social media accounts. Ain’t revenge sweet?

The End.