RAQUEL RETURNS TO CAPTIVITY - F/FF - CHAPTER 15 - WORSHIPPED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

RAQUEL RETURNS TO CAPTIVITY - F/FF - CHAPTER 15 - WORSHIPPED!

Post by Switcher1313 »

RAQUEL RETURNS TO CAPTIVITY

Chapter 1 – Homecoming

The view of the sunset was spectacular. The afternoon sun was just about to touch the horizon and the day was about to turn into evening. Daylight was fading and the sky was laced with dark gray and black clouds. Crickets had started their symphony and lights were winking on throughout the landscape. The woman standing on the balcony drank in the sights with obvious relish.

She stood on the balcony clad only in a translucent light blue nightgown that reached to her thighs. Her panties could be seen through the gossamer material. She wore no bra and her nipples poked against the flimsy fabric. She was slim and long-limbed. Her legs were shapely. The wind ruffled her long wavy hair. Her large, sleepy-looking eyes blinked against the breeze. Her nose was small and cute. Her full lips smiled at the vista before her. Her chocolate brown skin was smooth with a healthy glow apparent even in the fading sunlight.

Her name was Raquel and tonight she would become a captive.

She heard the door to her bedroom open and she turned around to behold an Oriental-looking woman. Her stunning figure was full and shapely and fully on display thanks to the skintight black nylon catsuit that she wore. Her skin was like alabaster. Her slanted brown eyes glinted with focus on the attractive girl before her. Her ruby red lips smiled in true welcome.

“Enjoying the view, I see,” said Karen, “Enjoy it while you can. When darkness falls, you are all mine, girl!”

Raquel smiled coyly and entered the room through the balcony door. She moved with feline grace and posed provocatively before the shorter girl.

“After a year of being apart, I’m pretty sure you’ll be making up for lost time,” said Raquel with a smile.

Glancing outside the balcony, Karen said, “It’s dark now. You know the drill.”

Looking back over her shoulder, Raquel sighed in seeming resignation. Her freedom was coming to an end and this caused her skin to break out in goosebumps. She pulled off the nightgown so she stood there in just her white panties. She slowly turned as if following a silent command. She then slowly pulled her panties down and stood completely nude. She stood oblivious to the intense scrutiny Karen was lavishing upon her.

Karen motioned for Raquel to turn around and the latter complied, putting her arms behind her in submission. Karen went to the bed and selected an appropriate hank of rope, unraveled it, and began binding Raquel’s wrists together behind her back. Raquel inhaled deeply and felt herself slipping into that state of absolute submission. Her elbows were now being pinioned together and Karen took the opportunity to caress the smooth-skinned arms that she had just bound into immobility.

More rope was wound around Raquel’s body and arms, both above and below her breasts. Rope wound around her shoulders insured that they would not slip off. Karen took advantage of Raquel’s helplessness by fondling her breasts from behind. Raquel leaned against her captor, purring softly.

“Oooh, I missed this, darling,” said Raquel.

“Yeah, me too!” said Karen, “But I’m not done with you yet.”

Karen wound a doubled length of rope around Raquel’s slim waist, knotted it just below her navel before bringing it between the legs. She pulled the end of the rope between Raquel’s ass cheeks, through her waist rope and slowly pulled. The crotchrope tightened inexorably and Raquel gasped. Deciding it was tight enough, Karen tied off the rope behind Raquel.

Karen groped Raquel’s smoothly shaven and bound slit, finding the latter wet. Karen prodded Raquel towards a padded chair and squatted down to bind the lovely girl’s ankles. More rope was wrapped and cinched just above Raquel’s knees, welding her lovely legs together.

Raquel tested her bonds and, of course, found them superbly bound. She looked up at her captor and asked, “I’m tied up and helpless now, Karen. What are you going to do with me?”

Karen looked down at her helpless prisoner and smiled enigmatically.

---

If you want to hear more, suggestions are most welcome. :D

I will craft a story based on the first suggestion I receive.
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 23 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What about that: Karen ties Raquel in a sitting hogtie, her toes bound to her wrists? Then a secure gag: Packing her mouth with pantyhose and a multilayered gag than?
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

Raquel had an affair and Karen did not like that. She decides that Raquel will become her bondage sex slave for the next twenty years....
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago What about that: Karen ties Raquel in a sitting hogtie, her toes bound to her wrists? Then a secure gag: Packing her mouth with pantyhose and a multilayered gag than?
You got it! Watch out for the update! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

humbled32 wrote: 3 years ago Raquel had an affair and Karen did not like that. She decides that Raquel will become her bondage sex slave for the next twenty years....
Thank you for your suggestion, but I suggest you check the backstory as this will better explain their relationship.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hurray! The return of Raquel and Karen!

Looking forward to the sitting hogtie fun :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Sorry for the late update dear readers! Been hard at work! Gotta earn my keep! ;) :D

Chapter 2 – Worshipped

To her surprise, Raquel was pulled up until she stood on her unsteady and bound legs.

“Now I want you to hop for me, my precious. Hop to the bed for me,” commanded Karen.

Raquel stood for a few moments finding her center. The firm muscles in her legs stood out as she took a tentative hop forward. She tottered but kept her balance. Karen stood back seemingly relaxed but ready to jump in should Raquel fall. Gaining confidence, Raquel took two more hops and her lovely breasts bobbed up and down. She grunted at the effort, concentrating on her task. She was halfway to her destination now and she took three more hops and flopped on the bed facedown. Her legs hung down off the bed and she shifted as best as she could on the bed.

Panting a bit, Raquel turned to Karen and asked, “Now what?”

Karen strode across the floor with a feline grace and sat on the bed, taking Raquel’s tied legs into her lap.

“I want to take it slow and easy dear. I want to draw this out,” said Karen as she gazed intently on Raquel’s long and smooth legs. She caressed the bound gams from thighs to knees, then shin and feet. Raquel fidgeted in her bonds, fully aware of her helplessness and reveling in the feeling. Karen fondled the exposed breasts and then slowly ran the hand down Raquel’s flat stomach to the very moist slit. A finger ran up and down the wet orifice but did not penetrate.

“Oooh! Please! Karen! I need you! I want you!” moaned Raquel as her most sensitive private part was teased.

“You’ll get it honey! On my terms!” exclaimed Karen as she stood putting Raquel’s legs down carefully. Karen untied Raquel’s legs, much to the latter’s chagrin, but only to retie them another way. Raquel watched helplessly as her legs were tied, ankle-to-thigh, so she could not straighten her legs. The helpless girl lay on the bed and watched as Karen opened a drawer bringing out a vibrating wand.

“Please Karen! I want you so bad! Don’t tease me!” pleaded Raquel.

“You better shut up girl or I will gag you,” said Karen sternly as she activated her weapon. She went behind her bound captive and prodded her legs wide open lewdly exposing her. In this humiliating position, Karen applied the vibrator. She dabbed the head onto the sopping slit barely touching it before driving it home.

“Ungh!” was all that Raquel could utter as her slit was violated. The wand was set to low power so it felt as if she were riding a roller coaster slowly up an incline. Raquel grunted, groaned and moaned as she was teased but denied the ultimate release.

The wand was removed and Karen set her down onto the bed. Karen set the vibrator aside and went between Raquel’s legs. Snarling, she attacked Raquel’s sopping slit with her mouth. She sucked, bit and tongued the brown-skinned girl until she was writhing and begging for release once again.

“Oh! Oh! I missssed thissss!” exclaimed Raquel. Karen smiled naughtily and redoubled her efforts. Raquel felt the pressure build until she let out with a guttural scream as her climax rolled over her. She lay on the bed panting, spent and sated.

“We’re not done yet, my sweet!” said Karen as she untied Raquel’s legs. She rolled her onto her front and tied her ankles together. She then took some thinner twine and began tying Raquel’s toe’s together. Her bound ankles were then connected to her chest harness putting her into a hogtie. Her ordeal wasn’t over yet as Karen connected Raquel’s bound toes to her wrist bonds. Karen quickly disrobed until she was completely nude.

Raquel grunted as she was pulled into a kneeling position on the bed. Her face was inches away from Karen’s shaven slit.

“I want to feel your mouth, dear!” said Karen pointing to her slit for emphasis. Raquel struggled to reach her goal until Karen impatiently grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her into place. Raquel opened her mouth and Karen felt her hot breath caress her already moist lips and then the latter felt a velvet tongue invade her delicate part.

“Ooohyess! Right there, baby! Keep it up!” said Karen as she used one hand to keep Raquel in place while the other hand caressed and pinched her ample breasts. Raquel gradually sped up her pace, teasing Karen somewhat until the latter let out with a long moan as she climaxed. She slowly settled onto the bed and brought her captive with her. They kissed deeply, their tongues entwining, reveling in each other’s closeness.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one and very hot :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Nice one and very hot :)
Thank you [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Glad to hear from you. :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Welcomed Back into the Scarlet Room

The magnificent chocolate brown body of Raquel was bathed in a pool of bright white light. She was spotlighted amidst a sea of subdued red lighting. She was completely nude and helpless.

She had been placed on a raised pedestal in the middle of the room and fastened to a polished wooden cross. Her slender wrists had been wrapped in sturdy padded leather cuffs. A short length of chain connected the cuffs to the ends of the horizontal bar keeping her arms outstretched. Leather straps wound around her body and the cross’ upright beam above and below her small but shapely breasts, nicely putting them on display while supporting her upper body.

Her ankles were also cuffed in leather and a short length of chain kept her ankles fastened close together behind the cross’ upright. Her body’s treasures were thrust forward invitingly.

Her mouth was sealed with a leather panel that thrust a penis-shaped object into her mouth. Her stiff nipples were caught in the jaws of wooden clothes pegs. Finally, a leather chastity belt girded her slim waist and the strap passing between her legs kept a dildo firmly within her wet and stimulated slit.

Raquel writhed in her bonds as if seeking to find escape. She was kept totally helpless—a naked martyr crucified for the pleasure of another.

From the scarlet gloom beyond the zone of white light strode a figure dressed in a tight leather suit. Her curves were accented by her outfit. A scarlet leather belt encircled her waist and from this was hung a whip and several leather pouches. Her attractive Oriental face was heavily made up with very red lipstick and dark kohl around her eyes. Her long black hair had been done in a high ponytail. She wore knee-high leather boots.

Karen approached her prisoner and grabbed the helpless girl’s chin forcing her to look at her.

“Do you like my new device, my sweet? I had it made especially for you!” said Karen as she kissed and licked her helpless captive’s face and neck. Raquel moaned, helpless to resist her captor’s spell. Karen fondled, stroked and squeezed Raquel’s breasts and suckled them greedily thus inducing the nipples to become long and hard.

“Now what should I do with a prisoner in your position, hm?” asked Karen as her fingers stroked Raquel’s hips and thighs.

---
Now dear readers, would you let me know what happens next?

A – A flogging
B – Tickle torture
C – Orgasm torture
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I know that is unusual, but what about combination of B and C? :)
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Lovely to have Raquel back!

C for me!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great to hear more about Raquel - if possible I'd agree with [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and have a combination of laughter and pleasure....a wonderful set up for either of those!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]

Your suggestions are duly noted. Will aim to please. :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Karen brought her hands forward from behind her back. The fingers on her left hand had seemingly sprouted long and golden fingernails. Brandishing the hand in front of her face, Raquel could see that her fingertips were sheathed in some kind of metallic thimbles tapering to a point. Raquel stared wide-eyed at the implements.

“Do you like them, my sweet? They’re made of brass and used by dancers in Thailand. I will use them for a different sort of dance,” said Karen softly with menace dripping from her voice. Raquel trembled, knowing the implements would be used on her helpless bare body.

Karen used her index finger to stroke down the middle of Raquel’s chest between her breasts. She stroked the soft and firm mounds, moving the claw around them. She brought it down the slope of Raquel’s left breast to tweak the clamped nipple. Raquel groaned helplessly, squirming at the incredible sensation being inflicted on her delicate body part. Her other breast was subjected to the same tickle torture. Karen then kissed her captive on her cheeks and her gagged mouth. She dragged all five claw tips slowly across Raquel’s flat stomach.

“Mnghhh!!” was all that Raquel could mutter. She tried to draw her belly away from the tormenting claws but the cross’ upright kept her in place. Her breath came in short gasps as the torture continued.

Raquel’s right side was the next to feel the claws’ touch and she tried to shift sideways to no avail. Karen moved behind her crucified victim and drew the claws down the left side. Raquel squirmed in her bonds, mewling behind her gag. Moving back in front of her victim, Karen plucked the clothespins off Raquel’s distended nipples and Raquel groaned as the blood rushed back into her tortured body part.

Using her right hand this time, Karen felt and fondled Raquel’s naked torso, noting the sheen of sweat starting to form on the magnificent chocolate brown skin. All this time, Raquel squirmed in her bonds, groaning as the varying sensations took its toll on her helpless nude body.

The claws were then slowly raked down the crucified girl’s legs, traveling down the full thighs, the rounded calves, up the shin, tickling the knees and then the inner thighs. Raquel let out with a loud moan even behind her gag as her inner thighs were tickled. Raquel was trembling now, caught in a frenzy of sensations. Her rational mind had been overtaken by the incredibly unique tickling being inflicted on her. She wanted to laugh, scream and cry at the same time. Tears started to trickle down the corner of her eyes. Sweat formed on her brow. She looked pleadingly at her tormentor, desperately seeking relief.

As if sensing her prisoner’s plight, Karen removed the claws from her left hand and unbuckled the chastity belt. The dildo embedded in Raquel’s slit was well-lubricated by her fluids by this time and Karen took the device, rotating it to and fro, eliciting more groans from her fettered victim.

Slowly, at first, Karen thrust the dildo in and out of the sopping slit and Raquel tensed in her crucified position. Her thigh muscles clenched as she was penetrated by the dildo. Waves of pleasure engulfed her as the dildo impaled her.

Pausing only to remove the panel gag, Karen whispered in Raquel’s ear, “Tell me what you want, dear girl!”

“Please ma’am…finish me off!” said Raquel hoarsely, barely able to respond rationally.

Smiling naughtily, Karen thrust the dildo home and repeated it a few more times before Raquel let out a primordial scream as her orgasm exploded again and again. She fainted, slumping in her bonds, hanging bonelessly from the cross.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Fantastic! Thanks [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]

Love the tickling claws - they sound evil!!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Someone New

The next day found Raquel sitting at the dining table sipping her coffee and finishing off her breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast. She ate ravenously given her ordeal from the day before. She surfed social media using her phone. She wore a dark green satin robe with nothing else underneath. Her legs swung lazily beneath the table. She heard the front door open and Karen strolled in from her morning run.

“Life is unfair sometimes! How can you maintain that figure with all that eating and minimal exercise?” asked Karen as she sat at the table and grabbed the last piece of toast on the plate. She wore a light blue tank top and training shorts. Her long brown hair was tied up in a ponytail.

“Oh, I don’t know. Just lucky I guess?” giggled Raquel as she sipped the last of her coffee.

“I’m gonna take a shower now. Feels a bit chilly outside,” said Karen as she stood and walked away pulling off her shirt.

The doorbell rang and Raquel stood and walked towards the door. She looked through the peephole and saw a girl. Opening the door, she saw a petite girl with the cutest face she ever saw.

“Good morning, I’m Maui! You must be Raquel! Karen’s told me all about you!” said the girl with a cute smile revealing perfect white teeth.

“She has?” answered Raquel with a quizzical look.

“I’m her new housekeeper! I started a couple of weeks ago and she told me you’d be coming. May I come in?” asked Maui.

“Oh of course! Come in!” said Raquel.

Maui walked in. She stood barely above five feet, had lovely light brown skin. Her black hair was done in a pageboy cut. She wore a white t-shirt and jeans that hugged her body and white sneakers. While petite, she had curves in all the right places, Raquel noted.

Karen appeared and exclaimed, “Oh, I see you’ve met Maui!”

“That I have!” said Raquel.

“Thanks for letting me in, Raquel. Gotta go clean up the kitchen now! Catch you later!” said Maui with her stunning smile.

“New housekeeper, huh?” inquired Raquel with one upraised eyebrow.

“Nothing more, I assure you,” said Karen, “Why? Jealous?”

“Me? Nah! Just curious,” answered Raquel with a wave of one hand.

“Let me assure you…tonight!” whispered Karen.

“I would love that…ma’am!” responded Raquel with a smile.

---

(Later that night)

Raquel writhed in passionate anguish. She wore nothing except a white garter belt holding up sheer white stockings. Her high-heeled pumps were also white. She had been bound to a ladder-backed chair. Her bare arms were draped over the low chair back and fastened together at wrists and elbows with lots of soft white rope.

More rope around her body and arms kept her on the chair and nicely framed her shapely breasts. Her nipples were already puckered and hard.

Her stocking-clad legs had been tied to the rear legs of the chair exposing her private bits, leaving her in a very vulnerable position.

Her mouth was sealed with a large red ballgag.

Karen stood over her captive and was teasing her with a vibrating wand between the legs. She wore a fiery red leather bikini, thigh-high red leather boots and nothing else.

Raquel writhed in her bonds helplessly. Karen would remove the vibrator and shove several fingers into her exposed pussy bringing her to the edge only to deny her. The vibe torture would then begin anew followed by the fingering.

“How do you like it so far, my sweet? Do you feel reassured that I only have eyes for you?” asked Karen. Raquel nodded her head enthusiastically and mumbled through her gag in seeming agreement.

“I think you should be punished for suspecting that Maui was something more than a housekeeper! Do you think you should be punished?” asked Karen as she pulled the wet ball from Raquel’s mouth.

“Yes ma’am. I was out of line! Please punish me!” pleaded Raquel and the ball sealed off her coherent speech again.

“I’m glad you agree, naughty girl! Let’s get started, shall we?” said Karen as she began untying her prisoner’s legs.

Raquel knew that her freedom would be short-lived and that she would be subject to Karen’s wicked punishment. She patiently waited as the ropes came off and shivered, wondering at what would be done to her.

---

What should Raquel’s punishment be?

A – Clamps
B – Impact
C – Wax

---

What do you think of Maui, dear reader? Should we rope her into the games of Raquel and Karen?
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Well, seeing as Raquel has asked for the punishment..and you've mentioned that they are ready for some attention - A clamps.

Oh, and I was hoping that Maui was already tied to her work...
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Well, seeing as Raquel has asked for the punishment..and you've mentioned that they are ready for some attention - A clamps.

Oh, and I was hoping that Maui was already tied to her work...
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
Maui will be "tied to her work" indeed! :D The question is who does the binding? ;) Stay tuned!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Clamps please....

Excellent story....Maui needs to be either bound next to Raquel, or be her ‘housekeeper’ by keeping her bound all day until Karen arrives home....
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Fantastic story, it is so sexy and hot. I loved the drawing out and teasing ugh to be Raquel.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
[mention]cdpattycd[/mention]

Thank you for the comments! Working on the next part. Watch for it this weekend! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Ok, so I couldn't resist putting in a new installment. Call it a transition chapter! ;)

Chapter 5 – The Discovery

All of Raquel’s bonds had been removed save for her wrists, which were still bound behind her back, and ballgag. Karen dragged her beneath a pulley that had been attached to the ceiling. A long length of rope dangled from it and the opposite end was connected to a winch on the far wall. Karen proceeded to tie the loose end to Raquel’s bound wrists. Karen then took a metal bar with leather cuffs, which she attached to Raquel’s slender ankles leaving her in a wide stance.

Karen then cranked the winch until Raquel’s arms were pulled up. She only relented when she heard a soft grunt from her nude prisoner. She locked the winch so it wouldn’t unravel.

Karen went to a side table and took something which she dangled in front of her prisoner’s eyes, who was now bent forward, face somewhat hidden by tousled hair and breasts hanging invitingly. The object was a set of rubber coated nipple clamps connected by a short length of chain.

“Let’s get these good and hard, shall we?” said Karen as she used one hand to fondle one hanging breast and tweak its brown nipple. Once satisfied, she captured the nipple with one of the clamps and the sudden flash of pain caused Raquel to squirm and tense. The same treatment was inflicted on the other nipple and Raquel repeated her fettered struggles.

Karen still held the chain daintily with one hand as she kissed her tethered captive on the nose and said, “Shall I let this chain go, my sweet?” Raquel shook her head and tried to say no, but Karen smiled evilly and released the chain. Its weight pulled on the already entrapped nipples and Raquel let loose with muffled grunts and groans. Her hands clenched and her leg muscles flexed as the pain shot through her. Her struggles gradually subsided until the pain was replaced with a molten heat that slowly spread through her body.

Raquel’s head bent down as Karen went behind her bound prisoner and groped her between her legs.

“Already wet I see!” exclaimed Karen, as she put one, then two fingers into the sopping slit. Raquel groaned as she was assaulted in such a vulnerable and humiliating position. Karen withdrew and Raquel groaned her protest.

Karen took a multi-tailed flogger and caressed Raquel’s exposed butt cheeks. She drew the leather tresses over the smooth brown orbs even as the captive groaned. The flogger was swung and landed on the left cheek. The right cheek was caressed and then struck. This went on for some time eliciting groans of mixed pain and passion from the helpless captive. The blows came faster and faster making the naked girl jerk in her bonds. All her jerking reminded her of the nipple clamps as well. The flogging cast its magic spell and finally, Karen dropped the flogger, jammed her fingers into the helpless girl’s very wet pussy and fingered her to an explosive climax.

---

(Two days later)

“Now you just sit there and take it easy, girl, while I buy some groceries!” said Karen as she went out the bedroom, closing the door with a click.

Raquel sat in a chair in the middle of her bedroom, tied to a chair. She was wearing a figure-hugging striped shirt and denim cutoff shorts. She was barefoot. Her arms were draped over the chair back and tied together at wrists and elbows. Her wrists were tied to the lower part of the chair. More rope was wound around her body above and below her breasts further restricting her movement. More rope was passed around her waist and over her bare thighs. Her long legs were bound together just above the knees and around ankles. Her ankle ropes were tied to the lower part of the chair. She had little, if any, chance of escaping. Her mouth was gagged with a cleave gag. Overall, she looked like a waylaid damsel in distress.

She was reveling in her bonds when she heard the front door open. She then heard a familiar voice.

“Karen? Raquel? Are you home?” It was Maui! Raquel remembered that she had been given a spare key. She heard soft footsteps pad up the stairs and she tried to get free, but the ropes held her firmly in their grip. The bedroom door opened and Maui stood in wide-eyed shock as she beheld the very securely bound Raquel.

“Oh my gosh! What happened? Who did this to you?” asked Maui as she ran to Raquel and untied the gag. She looked frantic and truly concerned.

With the gag removed, Raquel quickly said, “Wait! It’s ok! I’m fine!”

“What happened Raquel?” asked Maui.

Sighing deeply, Raquel softly said, “I’m ok, Maui, really! Karen tied me up. This is sort of a…game we play.”

“A game?” inquired Maui with upraised eyebrows.

“I think I better explain…” answered Raquel.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – Maui Remembers

Maui listened wide-eyed and rapt as Raquel related (briefly) the story of how she and Karen had gotten together. It was a strange site—the storyteller, all tied up, and the fascinated listener, sitting free but not moving. The tale of restraint, pleasure and love held Maui in its grip and she found herself drifting back to days before.

“And that’s how I ended up like this. Speaking of which—you should replace my gag. We can talk a bit more of you want,” said Raquel.

“Yes, please. I’d like that very much!” answered Maui as she carefully replaced Raquel’s cleave gag before exiting the room.

Maui was busy vacuuming the floor as Karen returned.

“Oh, Maui! Glad you’re here! Has Raquel…gotten up yet?” asked Karen with an enigmatic smile.

Maui answered, “Why no! I haven’t seen her.”

“Maybe I should wake her up. She’s probably slept in today,” said Karen as she walked up the stairs. Maui stared after her and looked forward to another talk with Raquel.

---

“Eeeek! Noooo! Stop that, Junior!” screamed Maui as her attacker’s fingers poked at her sides and armpits.

“I told you…don’t call me Junior! It’s JR…Capital J and capital R!” said JR as he kept up the tickle attack. At 10 years old, he was almost as tall as Maui and certainly stronger. Maui was the family’s maid and managed the house while both parents were away at work. This morning started with Maui cleaning the house and JR pouncing on her as she blocked his view of the TV.

Finally, Maui stumbled onto the couch and as her legs swept upward, her skirt flipped up providing a brief view of her smooth brown thighs. JR grasped the soft flesh and Maui shrieked in laughter.

“Nooo…more!” pleaded Maui.

“More, you said?” snickered JR as he poked, pinched and grasped the smooth flesh of the housekeeper. JR grasped Maui’s small wrists together as he tickled her relentlessly.

Maui curled up into a defensive ball. As she bent her legs, her skirt hiked up revealing more of her lovely thighs. Regaining her composure, she said, “Please JR. Stop! No more! I’ll do anything! Just stop!”

JR smiled and said, “Anything? Ok! You get to pay your forfeit after lunch.”

Maui wondered what the forfeit would be.

---

“How long are you going to keep me like this?” asked Maui. She sat on the couch with her wrists tied behind her with rope and her ankles tied together. The ropes were tight but not painful. Escape was impossible.

“Tell you what. I’ll give you 30 minutes to escape. If you don’t, I’ll keep you tied up for an hour more! Deal?” asked JR.

“Ok. Alright!” responded Maui as she started to struggle. She was shocked when she was suddenly blindfolded.

“Now let’s see you get out of that!” crowed JR.

---

Maui remembered all the times JR had tied her up over the span of two years.

Tying her to a tree in a corner of the garden.

“Kidnapping” her and tying her securely to a chair in a shed.

Tied hand and foot with black electrical tape.

Stretched out on the bed with her wrists and ankles tied together and tied off to opposite corners.

She wondered what could have happened if she had continued working for JR’s family. She had to return home to take care of her critically sick mother.

She did recall the sensations she had felt when JR had tied her up. In the beginning, she had not liked it, but she had slowly grown to appreciate the tight embrace of the ropes. JR had not hurt her. Indeed, he had gone out of his way to make sure she wasn’t hurting anywhere. He lined up the strands to make sure they weren’t pinching her. He held her so she wouldn’t fall or stumble and hurt herself. He would look concerned every time she would grunt in discomfort. Yes, JR did care for her but she also couldn’t deny the bulge she saw in his pants when he tied her up.

It was probably a good thing that she left when she did otherwise things may have gotten “interesting.” Still, she longed for the restraint of rope and hoped she could someday share it with someone she trusted.

Maui thought, “Could these be the people that I could trust with my secret?”
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 – The Interest Grows

Raquel writhed in her bonds, helpless to prevent the torment being inflicted upon her.

And this suited her just fine!

Today she had been stripped naked. Using a long length of rope, her forearms were tied parallel to each other behind her back while the rest of the rope wound around her torso, framing her pert breasts between strands of tight rope. Her legs were bent and could not be straightened owing to the ample amount of rope binding her ankles to her shapely thighs. Her mouth had been tightly sealed with a red ballgag. Her entire head had been encased in a nylon hood. She now lay facedown on her bed. With her movement and senses restricted, she fully felt the torment being inflicted between her legs.

“How do you like it so far, dear?” asked Karen as she applied a vibrating wand between Raquel’s legs.

“Mooooh! Mungh! Maaah!” was all that Raquel could utter behind her gag. Karen played her helpless body like a fiddle, bringing her near the edge, only to relent, leaving her more and more frustrated. Her groans had increased in urgency, but Karen was merciless as she alternated the wand with her fingers. Raquel’s slit was already very well lubricated and her legs trembled as she sought release.

Finally, Karen took a flesh-colored dildo and slowly inserted it into Raquel’s needy pussy. The bound girl groaned as she was penetrated. Karen took slow and long strokes eliciting moans of pleasure from her prisoner. She slowly sped up the rhythm and soon Raquel’s hips were humping in synch with the dildo and she let loose with a long muffled scream as her climax overcame her.

(Later that day)

“So you were a prisoner for 24 hours?” asked Maui at the end of Raquel’s story.

Raquel took a sip of her soda before answering, ‘Yup! But Karen took real good care of me. She’s like that, you know. She’ll subject me to the tightest binds and inflict all sorts of torment on me, but she is very careful not to exceed my limits. By this time, she knows my limits very well.”

Maui quietly contemplated her glass before blurting out, “I wish I could experience what it would be like to be tied up.”

Raquel was about to take a sip of her glass but paused and looked over the glass at Maui. She slowly put down her glass and thought for a few minutes before answering, “Maybe I can arrange that. Do you trust me, Maui?”

“Of course!” said Maui, then stuttered, “You mean, you would…that is, you will…?”

“I can, but only to give you a taste of what I go through. Are you game?” asked Raquel.

“Sure! When do we start?” enthused Maui.

“Come on! Let’s go to my room!” said Raquel as she arose.

---

Taking a low-backed folding chair, Raquel set it up in the middle of the room and motioned for Maui to sit. Maui had started wearing a dark blue dress while doing housework that reached to above her knees. She sat down gingerly and waited.

Raquel took Maui’s arms and draped them over the back of the chair. She bound the latter’s slender wrists together before cinching them and tying them off to the lower bar of the chair.

“How’s that?” asked Raquel.

“Tight and firm, but not painful. Can we continue?” said Maui while looking up at her tall captor.

Raquel said, “Ok, but you say ‘red’ when you want to stop and ‘yellow’ if you need to pause.” Maui nodded quickly.

Raquel decided to keep the chair tie simple and squatted down to bind the housekeeper’s ankles together before connecting them to the chair. She pushed up Maui’s skirt so she could bind the girl’s thighs above the knees.

“Ok so far?” asked Raquel.

“Yes! Continue please!” enthused Maui. Raquel added more rope around Maui’s thighs and waist and the chair to immobilize her.

Raquel then held up a long strip of cloth and waggled her eyebrows before asking, “You ready to be gagged?” Maui nodded and Raquel carefully cleave gagged her prisoner before tightening the cloth behind the petite girl’s neck.

Raquel stepped back to contemplate what she had done. Maui sat completely tied and immobilized. She tried to struggle but the ropes held firm.

“Tell you what…I’ll leave you like that for half an hour. See if you can escape,” said Raquel as she exited the room.

Maui stared after her jailer and began to struggle, thinking, “Escape? I don’t think so! Not that I want to!”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic