RAQUEL RETURNS TO CAPTIVITY - F/FF - CHAPTER 15 - WORSHIPPED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I think A too, although hope she doesn't remain reluctant for too long!
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Gonna vote B, possibly could lead to C?
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I vote for B.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it is :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m going to go for A as well. It think it’ll be fun and hopefully lead to a more consensual relationship in the future
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 12 – Maui is Roped In

Maui snapped out of her reverie and smiled as she remembered how Rob had taken advantage of her the whole weekend. Her smile faded as she also remembered how Rob was taken away from her by an untimely accident. She sighed and wondered when she was going to experience something so intense again with someone that she trusted.

Maui sighed again as she took up her backpack to go to work. Being busy always cleared her head.

----

Meanwhile, Karen and Raquel were spending a lazy Saturday watching Netflix. More precisely, Karen and Raquel were watching a flick while the latter was tied up. The two sat together on the couch side-by-side with Karen’s arm draped over Raquel’s shoulder. Karen wore a loose sleepshirt with her legs primly tucked under her. Raquel, on the other hand, wore a light blue t-shirt that left her midriff bare. She wore very short dark blue athletic shorts that showed off her long shapely legs.

Raquel’s wrists had been bound behind her and rope was wound around her torso above and below her breasts further pinning her arms. Her ankles were tied and cinched together as was her thighs. The bondage was not too stringent and she was ungagged. Karen was feeding her bound seatmate popcorn and giving her sips of root beer.

“So you’re saying that Maui caught you tied up and wanted to experience the same?” asked Karen.

Raquel took a sip of root beer before replying, “That she did and I just obliged her. I must admit it felt weird doing the tying, but she couldn’t escape, as you saw.”

“I noticed. But you should know enough to tie someone up seeing as you’ve been the recipient all this time,” said Karen as she copped a feel of Raque’s breasts.

“Oooh, your hand is cold! But seriously, you’re really considering giving her the ‘full treatment?’” asked Raquel.

“We’ll see. I have an idea….” and Karen related her plan to Raquel.

---

“Come in Maui. Have a seat,” said Karen and Maui took a seat on the couch while Karen sat in a lazyboy.

“Raquel tells me that you asked to be tied up?” said Karen.

“Sorry about that, Karen I was just curious and wanted to see how it felt to be tied up,” stammered Maui. She wore a yellow sundress with a floral design and flat sandals.

“Would you like to experience what it would be like if someone like me ties you up?” asked Karen. Maui stared at her boss for a few seconds, unsure of how to answer.

Karen raised her hand and said, “Don’t worry. We’ll start with something easy, but you also get to see what it’s like for someone else to get the ‘full treatment’”,

“Someone…like Raquel,” suggested Maui.

“Smart girl! So what do you say?” asked Karen.

Maui took a few seconds and said, “Let’s do it!”

---

Maui soon found herself securely fastened to a wooden chair. Her arms were draped over the chair back with her wrists bound and attached to the chair frame. More rope encircled her body above and below her breasts, framing her breasts prominently. Her ankles were tied together before being pulled under the chair and secured to the chair so that only her toes touched the floor. Karen had pushed up Maui’s sundress so that half her thighs were revealed before binding them above the knees.

“Comfy?” asked Karen.

“Yes. The ropes are tight but not painful. Feels kinda like being hugged all over,” answered Maui.

“That’s the idea. You may be restrained or restricted, but I don’t want you to get pinched anywhere,” said Karen, “Anyway, let me get Raquel.”

Maui had mixed feelings of trepidation and excitement. She was torn between trying to get free and staying put to witness what was to be done to Raquel.

----

What should Raquel be wearing when she gets bound?

A – Bra and panties
B – Garter belt and stockings with a leather slave collar
C – Nothing

How should she be bound?

1 – Tied to a chair
2- Hogtied on the coffee table
3- Tied on the floor

[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]herdfaninrva[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Umm tough choice but for the outfit I’d say a and b together heading for c later.

And as for the position almost certainly b get her hogtied on the coffee table real tight
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

C and 2
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

First: B, Second: 2 :D :D
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

B2
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

C and 2
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Soon, Raquel was led into the room. Her beautiful lean body was naked save for a white garter belt which held up sheer white stockings. She wore high-heeled white pumps and a leather collar around her slender neck. Her mouth was sealed with a white ballgag. Her wrists were secured behind her with handcuffs. Karen led her with a leash attached to her collar. Raquel looked like a fetish model who was ready for a pictorial. The sight held Maui rapt even as she was helplessly bound on the chair.

“Let me give you a demonstration of how a stringent hogtie can be care of my lovely model here,” said Karen as she glanced at Raquel, who smiled as best as she could beneath the ballgag.

“I’ll do the first part while the subject is standing up,” said Karen as she set down a duffel bag full of rope. She removed the handcuffs binding Raquel’s slender wrists. She then pulled out a length of black cord and bound same wrists palm-to-palm. She turned Raquel to face Maui on the chair before binding her elbows together. Raquel was forced to stand up straight and thrust her small and shapely breasts forward. Maui stared wide-eyed at the spectacle unfolding before her.

“Now, I will fashion a harness around her breasts,” said Karen even as she fondled the exposed mounds. Raquel gasped at the touch but stood straighter as strands of rope were circled around her body above and below her breasts. Soon, Karen had fashioned a bra made out of the black rope which put Raquel’s breasts on display very prominently. Again, she fondled the bound tits and Maui could tell that Raquel’s nipples had grown hard.

For her part, Raquel felt more helpless as she was now being displayed in front of another person. She made eye contact with Maui and could tell that she was taking in every movement with great interest. Raquel gave out an involuntary grunt as Karen fashioned a tight crotchrope making sure the doubled strands were inserted lovingly into her now-moist slit.

“Now that we’ve immobilized our lovely captive’s upper body, it is now time to deny her the use of her legs,” announced Karen. She helped Raquel lie facedown on the big coffee table on which a large towel had been spread. Karen then tied Raquel’s ankles together followed by her lovely thighs.

“And now, the hogtie!” said Karen as she ran a rope from Raquel’s ankles down to the back of her chest harness.

“With this type of hogtie, we avoid straining our prisoner’s wrists too much but if she tries to straighten her legs, she will trigger the crotchrope!” said Karen and Raquel demonstrated this and was rewarded by the stimulation of her most private parts. She groaned at the sensation.

“Voila! Now that our captive is secure, we can do any number of things to her,” declared Karen.

Maui looked at Raquel securely hogtied on the coffee table and wondered what else was to be done to the helpless girl.

----

Now that Raquel is hogtied, what should Karen do with her?

A – Clamp her nipples and tease her

B – Vibe and eat her pussy

C – Spank her with a riding crop before giving her a climax

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Tough choice but I’ll go for C
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice - I think I'll go for C.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

All seem good. Gonna go with A
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Clamping and spanking coming up.😁😈😉
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Maui stared in wide-eyed fascination at the helpless figure that was hogtied before her. Raquel’s body was tightly held by the ropes that were woven around her nudity. She could see Raquel’s leg muscles flex as they tried to straighten out. Her hands wiggled ineffectually as if seeking to untie the knots that held her. The muscles in her arms flexed and relaxed as the ropes reminded her of their embrace. Drool was beginning to trickle out from the ballgag in her mouth to slowly drip upon the wooden coffee table. She was restrained, helpless and immobile and yet the moans that issued from her mouth did not broadcast pain or distress…but rather something else. Her eyes were wide open, bright and shining. Despite her predicament, Raquel was savouring the sensations assaulting her. Maui could feel her own excitement building.

“Now that our lovely captive has been immobilized, we can do anything we want with her. But in this relationship, Raquel and I must both derive some satisfaction from this. I believe some sort of stimulation is in order,” said Karen even as she pulled out a riding crop from the duffel bag.

Flexing the leather-covered object in her hands, Karen used the crop’s leather tongue to trace along Raquel’s naked side. The bound girl promptly wriggled in response and then Karen delivered a slap onto her captive’s naked buttcheek. Raquel grunted as the sudden sting. Karen repeated the process on Raquel’s other side and Raquel moaned as Karen hit her harder. Karen then traced Raquel’s slender legs from thighs to knee to shin to foot before delivering a snapping blow onto the sole of the foot. Raquel yelped behind her gag. Karen continued to trace the leather tip all over Raquel’s nude body before flicking at one spot.

“A bit of pain can get the juices of passion going, my dear Maui,” said Karen as she continued to torment her bound slave, “But let’s not neglect the front of the prisoner.”

Already, Raquel’s magnificent brown skin glistened with a sheen of sweat at the sensual torment being inflicted upon her. Now Karen turned her captive onto her side to expose her breasts and roped slit. Holding onto Raquel’s hip, Karen traced the leather tongue onto and around Raquel’s stiffened nipples. The helpless girl groaned in a mixture of fear and lust. When the blow landed on Raquel’s breast, she jerked in her bonds.

Karen took her sweet time tormenting the helpless girl’s breasts until Maui quietly blurted out, “But aren’t you hurting her, Karen?”

“There is pain, it’s true. But the level of pain combined with her helplessness and nudity brings out a different rush of sensations throughout her body. Look at her face!” commanded Karen.

Looking intently, Maui could see Raquel’s suffering but she could also see a different fire in her eyes. It was as if she were semiconscious and her moans seemed to invite more torment instead of protesting against it.

Maui could not look away even as Karen attached tweezer clamps on Raquel’s engorged nipples. The tender nubs were captured tightly and Raquel groaned at the added torment. She struggled in her bons to no avail.

Finally, the crop’s tip reached Raquel’s shaven and roped slit and when the slap came, Raquel gave out a long moan of release and her body shuddered in an incredible climax. She was rolled over onto her stomach, completely oblivious to her pinched nipples.

Maui was speechless as she stared long and hard at the bound and spent figure before her. Raquel’s face, turned towards her, had a small smile even though her eyes were closed.

Presently, Karen blocked Maui’s view and tipped up her face via the chin and she asked, “Do you like what you see, Maui? That is the treatment I can give Raquel. Do you feel ready for it?”

Staring into Karen’s brown eyes, Maui’s mind began to race.

-----

So how does Maui decide?

A – She asks to be given the full treatment.

B – She begs for a taste as she feels she is not ready to make a full commitment.

C – She asks for some time to think about it.

Your call, dear readers. What do you say?

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 13 – Maui Takes the Plunge

Karen quickly and efficiently released Maui from the chair. She then released Raquel from her stringent bonds, albeit a bit more slowly. Karen helped Raquel to the couch where she let her lean upon her while she slowly massaged the abused limbs. Raquel merely sat boneless, allowing herself to be touched and stroked. Maui looked on intently, wondering what it would be like for her.

When Raquel regained her composure, Karen said, “Why don’t you take a shower, dear? You look like you need to freshen up.” Raquel smiled at her wryly and padded away, totally oblivious of her nakedness.

“And now, Maui, what say we get started, eh? Take your clothes off!” ordered Karen.

Maui gulped and stood up. She pulled off her sundress. Her petite lightly tanned body was curvy but not overly so. Her breasts were shapely and perfectly proportioned to her small frame. She unhooked her white bra and shrugged it off.

She was about to pull down her panties but Karen stopped her, “Leave the panties on, dear. It is your first time with me after all. Maui shrugged her shoulders and stood ready to accept her fate.

Karen took a very long length of red rope which she draped over Maui’s shoulders. She then tied several knots along the length of the doubled cord before bringing it down between her legs. Maui gasped as the rope was threaded between her legs so that a strategically-placed knot lay on her slit. Her pubic hair was sparse and the knot’s touching Maui’s most intimate part caused her pulse to quicken. Karen threaded the free ends through a loop fashioned at the nape of Maui’s neck before bringing the ends back to Maui’s front and pulled. This caused a diamond to magically appear above Maui’s bare breasts. The ends were brought to the back looping through another length in front of Maui’s torso. Repeating this process, two more diamonds appeared on Maui’s chest and belly.

“This is a karada, a rope harness. It is woven to be attractive and restrictive. How do you like it?” asked Karen.

Maui savored the feeling of rope hugging her torso. As she breathed, she could feel the ropes insistent caress on her body. She responded, “It feels great! Like being hugged.”

“Now, I must deny the use of your hands, my dear,” said Karen as she went behind Maui and tied her wrists and forearms together horizontally behind her back. Karen briefly caressed the bound girl’s arms as if checking the knots. She then abruptly hugged Maui to her and began running her hands all over the latter’s bound torso.

“Touching is part of the binding process to heighten the sensations of helplessness and desire,” whispered Karen into Maui’s ear. Maui could only respond with a throaty, “Oooh yesss!”

Karen made Maui sit on the couch. She then lashed each of the girl’s ankles to their thighs so that her legs were kept bent. Maui now sat on the couch with her torso harnessed and her legs frogtied. Karen then took a long strip of cloth which she rapped many times around Maui’s lower face gagging her. She took a bullet vibrator which she slipped into the cords now tightly pressing into Maui’s panty-clad cleft before turning it on. The helpless girl moaned as the vibrations traveled through the crotchrope stimulating her tender spot. The final touch was to blindfold Maui so that she could feel the vibrations more acutely.

“I’ll leave you like that for a while, dear. Enjoy!” called out Karen as she walked away.

Maui now sat helplessly on the couch, fully immobilized by the ropes and the vibrations battering her fast-moistening pussy.

----

What should happen next dear reader?

A – Raquel returns and plays with Maui.

B – Karen returns to change the way Maui is bound.

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice update, glad that Maui is getting to have some pleasure...although will it get taken away from her?

I reckon A, so that Raquel gets a slight break!
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

I'm gonna vote A as well
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Blimey - I don’t log on for a couple of days and miss 3 updates!! Great btw

A for me
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic