RAQUEL RETURNS TO CAPTIVITY - F/FF - CHAPTER 15 - WORSHIPPED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Maui’s Thoughts:

“OMG! I’m tied up…really tied up! It’s been soooo long since I felt like this! Ooooh, this crotchrope is really evil! Then that vibrator! Teasing me…I so want to cum! Oooooh! So hot now!”

----

Amidst Maui’s tableau of helplessness, Raquel returned. She had taken a quick shower and was wearing a dark blue satin robe. The rope marks all over her body had begun to fade but were very much in evidence.

“Well, well, well, little girl! I see Karen has managed to get her ropes on you! Trust me when I say that there is no escape until she decides to free you! She did send me to check on how you were doing,” declared Raquel.

Raquel could now closely see how stringently Maui had been bound. She ran her hands all over the ropes imprisoning the girl and found them firm but not too tight. While they dug into her flesh, Raquel could tell that Maui was savoring the experience. From the front, Maui seemed armless with her arms tightly bound behind her. Her perky breasts heaved as she sought to overcome the stimulation from the vibrator traveling along the tight crotchrope. Raquel touched Maui’s panties and found her very wet indeed.

“Someone is enjoying herself, eh?” taunted Raquel as she continued to caress and fondle the helpless girl’s crotch and rounded thighs. Moving on impulse, Raquel fondled Maui’s lovely breasts and pinched the dark brown nipples noting how hard they became.

Suddenly noting how much Maui was able to move her frogtied legs, Raquel decided to tie off Maui’s thighs to the sides of the couch insuring that she couldn’t close her legs. Maui shook her head as if resisting what was being done to her, but she didn’t snap her fingers or hum her safeword tune. Thus, Raquel knew that it was all for show.

Now further restricted, Maui could only sit and allow the vibrator to work its insidious magic on her pussy. Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt something cold and metallic at the sides of her panties. Raquel had taken safety shears and was cutting up the sides of Maui’s panties. Maui then felt the ruined garment slowly taken off and she knew she was now totally naked and exposed to Raquel’s scrutiny.

For her part, Raquel stared in fascination at the helpless girl. Her pubis was sparsely hairy and the crotchrope now dug into the tender slit. Maui moaned long as the rope came into contact with her naked pussy and the vibrations battered her most tender spot relentlessly.

Raquel now took the vibrator from its spot just above the very wet slit, pried the doubled strands of the crotchrope and eased the device into Maui’s slit. The captive writhed and strained against her bonds, to no avail as Raquel now turned off the vibrator and eased the tool in and out of Maui’s exposed womanhood. Maui now grunted and groaned in time with the device’s insertion. Slowly, Raquel increased the pace until Maui let loose with a muffled scream as the first of a series of orgasms took hold of her nude body.

Maui slumped in her bonds, drool dribbling down her chin and sweating profusely. She was spent…for the moment.

----

Dear readers, you decide what happens in the next chapter…

A – Raquel and Karen double-team Maui

B – Karen makes Raquel the partner-in-bondage of Maui

[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]Risperdaltied[/mention]
[mention]RiggerTom[/mention]
[mention]herdfaninrva[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]bjmar00[/mention]
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I think I’ll go for b and see where you take that
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hmmm, after that 'climax' I'd have to say A.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Definitely B. How could I choose anything else?
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Has to be B!!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I vote B.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I'm probably 'late to the party' (and looks like it's more or less decided already) but I vote A.

Many thanks for this story, I've really enjoyed it (as well as the previous Karen&Raquel stories both on this and previous forum - I presume they were yours, too). Your tone, descriptions and pacing of the story are excellent.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago I'm probably 'late to the party' (and looks like it's more or less decided already) but I vote A.

Many thanks for this story, I've really enjoyed it (as well as the previous Karen&Raquel stories both on this and previous forum - I presume they were yours, too). Your tone, descriptions and pacing of the story are excellent.
Thank you for the kind words [mention]NotSeen[/mention] ! Tell you what...I'll craft a story that involves A and B. It seems that readers are torn between the two. :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Slowly, Maui emerged from the fog of exhausted oblivion. Her first instinct was to stretch and roll over. As she became aware of her body, she felt her limbs stretched away from her body. When she tried to move them, they did not move. She opened her eyes and looked down to see her nude body bound spreadeagled to a metal four-poster bed. The sheets were black and red satin and she was helplessly tied on top of the bed. Her mouth was filled with a black ballgag. She struggled and found her bonds tied firmly.

The room was mostly dark lit only by indirect red lighting. She had been brought to the Scarlet Room. She wondered what torments awaited her in this gloomy room.

From the darkness emerged Raquel. Her magnificent brown body had been bared. Maui could not see her arms and assumed her arms were fastened behind her. More rope also went around her body above and below her pert breasts. A leather collar has been attached to her slender neck.

Behind the naked prisoner strode Karen, clad in a fiery red catsuit clinging to the delicious curves of her body. She prodded her naked prisoner along with a riding crop she held in her hand. When Raquel hesitated, Karen swatted her behind with the crop eliciting a small cry.

“Welcome to the Scarlet Room, Maui! I hope that you are comfortable because you will be here for awhile,” said Karen in a husky voice.

Now what should Karen do with her two captives?

A – Have Raquel orally stimulate Maui
B – Torment Raquel in front of Maui
C – Spank both of her captives

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh dear, the Scarlet room....
Let's go for B, to build the tension further for Maui
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Let's try B then A shall we? :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Damn too late. But I’d have gone with b anyway
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Damn too late. But I’d have gone with b anyway
Not to worry [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. You still get what you wished for. 😂
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

B!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

From behind, Karen grappled her prisoner’s neck with one arm while her other hand grasped a pert breast. Raquel’s breast was squeezed, fondled and teased leaving the helpless girl panting. Reversing her hold on Raquel, Karen then mauled the other breast eliciting more cries of pain/pleasure from the naked captive. Wickedly, Karen used her fingers to tease Raquel’s nipples to hardness.

Karen then moved in front of her prisoner and used her mouth to further stimulate Raquel’s defenseless breasts. She licked around each firm mound before taking a nipple in her mouth and sucking like a greedy baby. Raquel could only stand and groan at the ministrations being inflicted upon her.

From her satiny prison, Maui could only stare wide-eyed at the torments being inflicted upon Raquel. She remained silent, not because of the gag in her mouth, but because she was too fascinated. She was mesmerized as Raquel stood helpless to resist Karen’s torments.

Maui also wondered what would happen when Karen would turn her attention on her.

Meanwhile, Karen had fashioned a tight crotchrope on Raquel. She inserted the twin strands into Raquel’s very wet slit and the latter groaned as the strands were tightened and rubbed on her most sensitive parts. Just for emphasis, Karen pulled on the crotchrope eliciting fresh groans from her hapless captive.

Karen then grabbed a handful of Raquel’s long black hair and steered her into the darkness. Beyond her sight, Maui could only discern clinking sides punctuated by a groan or grunt from Raquel. Suddenly, a spotlight snapped on highlighting Raquel’s latest predicament.

Her arms were fettered together with leather straps. They were pulled upward and secured to a hook hanging from the ceiling. Her ankles were also strapped with leather and connected to rings on the floor forcing her feet wide apart. Her mouth had been sealed with a bright red ballgag and drool had already begun to seep from the sides of her mouth. Karen walked around her suspended prisoner brandishing the riding crop.

“Look Maui! See how helpless Raquel is! Can you see yourself rendered as helpless as her?” asked Karen. Maui stared silently at the helpless Raquel, her mind whirling with possibilities.

Karen went behind Raquel and mauled Raquel’s breasts again. She rubbed the business end of the riding crop between Raquel’s spread legs, rubbing insistently with the broad leather tab. She traced the line from Raquel’s wet slit to her perineum and up her ass crack. Raquel squirmed in her tether and yelped as Karen struck on her right butt cheek. Karen rubbed the tip of the crop again on Raquel’s sopping slit before bringing it around Raquel’s hip to strike the other ass cheek. Several times, Karen teased Raquel’s slit before landing a smack on her behind.

Karen moved in front of Raquel and caressed the bound girl’s hard nipples before slapping her breast. She alternated between both breasts several times before bringing the crop’s tip down Raquel’s flat stomach and landing a blow onto Raquel’s slit. Raquel shuddered in her bonds. She was so close to cumming but Karen denied her the final pleasure with the smack on her cunt.

Suddenly, the spotlight was extinguished and Maui heard sounds again. From the darkness emerged Raquel once again, Ropes again decorated her body above and below her breasts and her arms were drawn behind her again.

With incredible dexterity, Raquel climbed onto the bed and lay facedown between Maui’s spread thighs. The petite prisoner looked on as Raquel went between her legs. Suddenly, an incredible sensation assailed her as Raquel’s tongue darted into her sopping slit. Maui groaned helplessly as Raquel orally stimulated her. She barely saw Karen emerge from the darkness standing over the two captives.

“I can see that Raquel has positioned herself well. Now, to make sure she completes her job…” said Karen as she tied Raquel’s slim ankles together with rope and connecting it to her chest harness. Raquel was now hogtied on the bed between Maui’s legs, eating her up. Maui flexed at her bonds, completely helpless to resist the assault on her body.

Should Karen allow Maui to cum?

A – Yes but control Raquel’s efforts so Maui’s torments are drawn out.
B – Yes but she will be the one to personally have her way with Maui.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m going to say a because b can come much later
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Agreed [mention]Bandit666[/mention] - an A from me too!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

A, though Karen should take allll the time she wants before giving Maui permission to cum - it's not like either of her captives can object...
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

A for me!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 14 – The Puppetmistress

Maui had lost all track of time. She had no idea how long she had been bound. Her wrists and ankles were still fettered by the leather straps and chains. Her breathing came in short gasps as, between her spread legs, Raquel’s tongue continued to torment her. She was moaning constantly now, slowly nearing the edge. She looked down and she saw Raquel’s head moving, working her mouth and tongue deeply into her exposed private parts. She could feel her thigh muscles tremble in anticipation of her climax.

Suddenly, a strident voice rang out, “Stop my puppet! She cannot cum yet!” Maui groaned as Raquel stopped her oral torment of her slit and she lay back, spent but unfulfilled. To her utter confusion, Maui felt hands working on her ankles. She looked down to see Karen unbuckle her left ankle from the bed. Soon, her other ankle and wrists had been freed and Karen had helped her sit up on the bed. She felt giddy and she was too exhausted to remember her modesty.

After giving her captive a few moments, Karen took Maui’s hand and brought her to a platform on which a sturdy bamboo pole lay. Intrigued, Maui watched as she lay on the platform while her arms were fastened to the bamboo pole with generous amounts of rope. Karen then went off into the scarlet gloom and Maui heard a motor whine into action. She felt the bamboo pole lift off the floor carrying her with it until she stood with her arms stretched to the side. Karen returned and kicked Maui’s feet apart with her booted feet. She then tied off Maui’s slim ankles with rope to rings set in the floor of the platform. Thus, Maui stood in a modified spreadeagle. Her cunt was once again open and displayed for further torment.

Karen walked off to free Raquel from her bondage. She untied the ropes hogtying the naked girl until only her arms were immobilized. She then attached a leather panel gag to cover Raquel’s mouth. This was no ordinary gag as a faux penis projected from the front of the gag. Karen pushed her newly gagged captive ahead of her.

In front of the bound Maui, Karen said, “Kneel, my puppet and put that mouth of yours to good use!” Raquel knelt slowly and positioned herself. Maui looked on with a mixture of excitement and dread as the facsimile of a male organ slowly approached her sparse bush. Slowly, Maui was impaled on the device and she let out a long groan as her tender part was penetrated deeply. Slowly, Raquel thrust the fake cock in and out of Maui’s sopping slit. Maui writhed and gyrated her hips in synch with the intruder within her.

Karen removed the gag sealing Maui’s mouth and drool spilled out anointing Maui’s bare chest and boobs.

Maui shook her head as if denying the torment being inflicted upon her, but she uttered, “Aaah, yes! Oooh! More! Please! Gaaah!” All rational thought had fled Maui’s mind as Raquel continued to thrust into her.

Suddenly, Karen stopped Raquel and she pulled out the fake cock from the weeping slit of her fellow captive. Karen stepped forward running her fingers between Maui’s spread thighs. She savored the fluid on her fingers and licked at them.

“Tell me what you want, my prisoner!” said Karen.

“Please….please…!” gasped Maui.

“What do you want? TELL ME!” snarled Karen.

“Let me cum, mistress, please!” pleaded Maui as she trembled in her bonds.

A wicked smile appeared on Karen’s face as she beheld her helpless captive.

----

Should Karen allow Maui to cum?

A – Yes, she’s been tormented enough
B – No, Karen has some other things in mind for her

Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Excellent!

B
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic