Welcome to Clove Hitch (M/M) - NEW chapter Dec. 15

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Well that would be fun to walk into that barn and see that sight :) Stretched and naked is simple but very effective 8-)
Glad you are back @george_bound thought @Volobond and @bondagefreak may have still had you bound, gagged and at the mercy of them :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha thanks for your concern mate but those boys seem to be all bark and no bite, I even left the door unlocked :roll: ... nothing would make me happier than for the two of them to burst through my door, pin me down, truss me up nice and tight, and tape a sneaker over my nose like in your profile pic (I'm assuming there's an added "gift" stuffed inside :twisted:).
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Well that would be fun to walk into that barn and see that sight :) Stretched and naked is simple but very effective 8-)
Glad you are back @george_bound thought @Volobond and @bondagefreak may have still had you bound, gagged and at the mercy of them :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha thanks for your concern mate but those boys seem to be all bark and no bite, I even left the door unlocked :roll: ... nothing would make me happier than for the two of them to burst through my door, pin me down, truss me up nice and tight, and tape a sneaker over my nose like in your profile pic (I'm assuming there's an added "gift" stuffed inside :twisted:).
Anytime us subs need to stick together 8-)

I think I’ll agree with you all bark no bite, I can say that as I’m safe in the land of Oz ;)

I’d be happy for them prove my safety wrong, come down here and truss me up tightly and force a sneaker over my nose too.

Pic isn’t me, but if someone is willing to help me out, I’m more than happy to recreate it with those extras you speak of.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Haha thanks for your concern mate but those boys seem to be all bark and no bite, I even left the door unlocked :roll: ... nothing would make me happier than for the two of them to burst through my door, pin me down, truss me up nice and tight, and tape a sneaker over my nose like in your profile pic (I'm assuming there's an added "gift" stuffed inside :twisted:).
Anytime us subs need to stick together 8-)

I think I’ll agree with you all bark no bite, I can say that as I’m safe in the land of Oz ;)

I’d be happy for them prove my safety wrong, come down here and truss me up tightly and force a sneaker over my nose too.

Pic isn’t me, but if someone is willing to help me out, I’m more than happy to recreate it with those extras you speak of.
All bark and no bite, hmmm? [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] it sounds to me like these two boys need to be taught a lesson... :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I was about to say the same.

Fortunately, I have roughly four hundred feet of thick bondage rope at my place, not to mention a fresh roll of jumbo, heavy duty tape which I normally keep for work. Come to think of it, my socks could probably use a serious laundering as well.
Let's hope their mouths are big enough for my size 13s.

You do the tying, I'll do the manhandling and wrestling down.
I'll go over your knots when you're done, if only to reinforce them a bit and triple-knot them down real nice and tight.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] I was about to say the same.

Fortunately, I have roughly four hundred feet of thick bondage rope at my place, not to mention a fresh roll of jumbo, heavy duty tape which I normally keep for work. Come to think of it, my socks could probably use a serious laundering as well.

I'll go over your knots when you're done, if only to reinforce them a bit and triple-knot them down real nice and tight.
Sounds perfect. I see quite a bit of... education in these boys' future....

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Volobond I was about to say the same.

Sounds perfect. I see quite a bit of... education in these boys' future....
Woof woof gentlemen :lol:

All I’m hearing is more barking. Good luck getting all that rope and tape into Australia. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when customs ask [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] why he has so much rope in his bag? :P

I’m so confident I’ll leave my door wide open for you 8-)

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] Nonsense, kiddo.
We're actually getting The Company on board to *ahem* book your quiet passage out of Aussieland.

You didn't think Volo would let his good connections to Caleb and Arden simply go to waste did you?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Hahaha [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

I look forward to being aquatinted with Arden’s feet then. I’m not sure even with [mention]Volobond[/mention] having those connections ‘the company’ would even bother coming to educate me. I’m not their type. ;)

Like I said my door is wide open

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I look forward to being aquatinted with Arden’s feet then. I’m not sure even with [mention]Volobond[/mention] having those connections ‘the company’ would even bother coming to educate me. I’m not their type. ;)

Be careful what you wish for! And anyway, the Company is ready to take anyone they get an order for... and you are in their sights ;)

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I look forward to being aquatinted with Arden’s feet then. I’m not sure even with @Volobond having those connections ‘the company’ would even bother coming to educate me. I’m not their type. ;)

Be careful what you wish for! And anyway, the Company is ready to take anyone they get an order for... and you are in their sights ;)
Looks like I will get better aquatinted with Arden’s feet then, and quite a bit of company reprogramming. Which one of the delightful procurers are you requesting to come and squire me? [mention]Volobond[/mention] that way I know what I’ll need to leave out to be a good host when he arrives. ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

I look forward to being aquatinted with Arden’s feet then. I’m not sure even with @Volobond having those connections ‘the company’ would even bother coming to educate me. I’m not their type. ;)

Haha, I'd prefer Volo to come, with his own "personal" tricks :twisted: ... TKT...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, [mention]george_bound[/mention] and [mention]Socksbound[/mention], I think I'll keep it a surprise as to who delivers you to me, heighten the anticipation ;)

Anyway, back to the story!

-------
Jake's plan went off without a hitch. Seeing as Robin vouched for them bring together all day, Zeb had no reason to suspect him in Rhett's disappearance. Despite the man in question being only about fifty yards away, Zeb was forced to conclude that Rhett must've gotten drunk in town.

And every day for the entire week following, Jake snuck his way into the barn to torment his captive. Making sure to exhaust him with stress positions while he was away, Jake ensured Rhett looked forward to his return and behaved well when fed and watered. During these times Jake also broke Rhett down mentally, taunting him over his helplessness, making him hopelessly horny with intricate mental pictures of bondage, and forcing him over and over to nod and agree to the idea that he was Jake's property. Slowly but surely, he was breaking Rhett down.

Robin was madly in love after their bondage escapade, and Jake had to barely do anything to keep the young man on the hook. He'd willingly submit himself to any torment if there was a kiss in it for him, and Jake obliged him skilfully. Introducing Robin to various new positions was a treat - the young buck nearly shot his load when Jake used a crotch rope on him.

Jake and Lee met behind the barn one night for a desperate kiss and a check-in with each other. It was decided among them that they would move in. Jake would test out his mental dominion over Rhett and get him to capture Joe while Jake kidnapped Robin. With all the young men gone, that left Lee to convince David to take down Zeb and then kidnap him.

Rhett by now had been in constant imprisonment and torment for two weeks, and his mind was all but putty for Jake to mold. Jake freed Rhett from his absurdly tight hogtie - to many impassioned cries of relief from his prisoner - and gently stretched his limbs. Rhett was given simple instructions and told he would be treated well upon their successful completion. Should he fail or disobey, more torment awaited.

Rhett was ordered to remain gagged and naked (to encourage his silence and stealth) as he subdued Joe and brought him to the barn for holding. Joe, the poor man, had been told by Lee to wear a blindfold on the nights he was "abducted," ensuring little but superficial struggles would ensue.

And as Rhett moved to complete his duty, Jake did his. Robin was a little apprehensive about sneaking out of the house, but since Lee had engaged David and Zeb into a card game, they made it out.

Robin grinned as Jake led him out towards the barn, on the pretext of finding a place to see the stars best. Robin saw no guile in his face and was thus caught completely unaware by the sudden wrapping of arms around his neck and chest, and the hand clamping over his mouth.

Believing this to be a sexy game, Robin went limp and silent as Jake quickly wrapped him in a cage of rope, pinning his arms to his sides and tying his legs into a bent position. He only began to make sound again after he was thoroughly gagged with bandanas, whereupon he began to playfully squeal and struggle.

Jake chuckled. Robin was a cute boy, but ultimately seducing him had been a means to an end. With one last ruffle of his hair, Jake left him in the barn to await the arrival of Rhett.

...who had successfully ambushed Joe in the bath, gagging him with a hand and forcing him out of the water. And Joe had thought it was Lee, so he had also playfully acquiesced to the kidnapping without too much of a fight.

And so Rhett had carried his firmly hogtied friend into the barn and knelt before Jake.

"Good boy." Jake grinned, petting him. "Now, I'm going to tie you up all pretty."

"Plsss nmmmm! Plssss, Srrrr!" Rhett whimpered, still gagged. It hadn't even occurred to him to take it out.

"What are you gonna do for me, then? Why should I keep you?"

Rhett cried into his gag, desperately trying to defend himself. Jake smirked.

"I'll tell you what. You're gonna be my little assistant. You've done a right good job in ropin' thus far, and you'd make a pretty good partner to me and Lee. Besides, beats where the others are goin'."

Rhett looked regretfully towards Robin and Joe before desperately nodding.

"Good boy. Now, bein' tied doesn't have to be as bad as all that. I promise, Lee and I'll show you how nice it can feel. You're a partner now. But you're still my prize steer."

Rhett blushed, still pretty overwrought emotionally. When Jake stroked his face he hummed in pleasure.

"That's right. Now, I'm gonna do something real nice. I'm gonna trust you, partner. I'm gonna leave you here untied to guard the prisoners. And you're gonna keep that gag in to show you're mine. Got it?"

Slowly, Rhett nodded.

Jake grinned. "And I know you're gonna obey me. You know why, cowboy?"

Rhett had only just begun to shake his head when Jake kissed him, hard, over the gag, touching his chest. Rhett was floored by the power and intensity behind it, and the beautiful frustration of being totally prisoner, body and now mind, to this man. It ended too soon but Rhett grinned at the promise of more.

"See you soon, cowboy..." Jake grinned, moving to check on Lee's progress...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I must admit, it's really hot how Jake turned Rhett into an obedient sidekick who won't even remove his own gag. Great chapter as always.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] im actually disappointed you and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] are not willing to try and catch your own twerps and relying on the company guys to do it for you. :lol: :lol:

As for the latest chapter it’s great. Rhett is adorable and getting to become Jake’s assistant is the perfect place for him. Looking forward to more cowboys being roped and sent for programming.

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"I'll tell you what. You're gonna be my little assistant. You've done a right good job in ropin' thus far, and you'd make a pretty good partner to me and Lee. Besides, beats where the others are goin'."
I don't know, [mention]Volobond[/mention], this sounds more cruel than kind...a Quisling...taking part in your friend's demise...

Diabolical! :twisted:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Many longer tales begin to fade after a while but this keeps getting better. Good characters and dialog to go with the hot roping scenes are keeping me enthralled.

I'm also enjoying the side business between [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]Volobond[/mention]
Almost as much fun as the actual story. Someday the pandemic will end and then there may be a planeload of smirking tops on their way Down Under, so you best be ready for it.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] hehe I may regret it when the pandemic is over, but for now I shall continue my smug taunting of [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. 8-)

I’m sure they will have come up with many torturous ways to teach me my lesson. I think the story is far better than any banter I’m causing. If the writing is anything to go by if [mention]Volobond[/mention] does ever catch me it’s sure to be worthy of a tale on here ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I love this newest chapter so much! I am curious to know if Robin or Joe had realized at the end there the gravity of the situation. I can already imagine them struggling to get out of the ropes knowing if they don't they will be shipped away 😏
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Lee's tactic was simple, befitting the simple nature of the two targets. Strip poker. After a bottle and a half or so, both David and Zeb were tipsy enough to agree to nearly anything. Lee was good at holding his drink and discreetly spilling on the floor to lighten his load.

David agreed readily to strip poker. Considering his unrequited love for Zeb, with the additional manipulation Lee had been subjecting him to, David was more than eager to see Zeb humiliated and unclothed. And as for Zeb, it had been a while since he had had a good game, as he refused to play with the younger two farmhands nor have his son see him drink and gamble. It was the perfect storm.

Lee played his part skilfully, counting cards to manipulate the game in David's favor and his own, making sure to occasionally lose so that Zeb wouldn't become too frustrated.

By the time Lee had removed his shirt, belt, and one of his boots, David was shirtless, exposing his smooth chest with rippled muscles and a few scars, and barefoot. Zeb was jovial, considering he was drunk and wearing only a faded beige union suit, several of the buttons undone to give a glimpse of a hairy chest. And the cards were not in his favor.

"Guess that's it, fellas." Zeb gave a low chuckle as he simply slipped his arms out of the suit and peeled it off of him, revealing him in all his glory. "Get a good look at the show!"

Zeb stood and gave a funny little dance, turning around and shaking his ass in David's face.

"Doesn't have to be over." Lee mused. "We could just, uh, raise the stakes."

Zeb grinned. "Really? How so?"

Funnily enough, it was David's idea. "Play for yer limbs. We'll tie you to the chair and then you're out once we gag you."

Zeb laughed. "Sounds like a hoot! I'm in."

And so they kept playing. After a win and then two losses, Lee quickly laced Zeb's bottom half to the chair, lifting his ankles and tying them off the ground, gently looping rope to frame his groin. Lee was pleased to see that even drunk as he was, he was sporting a happy erection.

Now there was no reason to pretend. Lee won the next three games and quickly tied Zeb's arms over his head and bent them behind his back, leaving him very much open and exposed. Without any pretense of playfulness, he stuffed a bandana into the old farmer's mouth and used another to secure it there. David was too distracted by the sight to put up any kind of resistance as Lee quickly demolished him. And quickly hogtied him as soon as he was naked. In a stroke of malice, Lee shoved as much of Zeb's union suit into David's mouth as possible before using the protruding legs and arms to tie it to his head.

Jake grinned as he entered, praising his lover for his good work. "Perfectly done. All we have to do now is send a message to the Company."

Working together, Jake and Lee carried Zeb's chair into the barn and then retrieved David. Seeing the new prisoners, Robin and Joe finally had no doubt that this was actually a kidnap and began to scream and moan into their gags, struggling hard but to no avail. Lee grinned when he saw Rhett standing there, still gagged, and gently ran his hands down the man's arms.

"A pet for us, Jakey?"

"Exactly. A good little prize steer for us to play with, Lee."

Jake grinned and pulled Rhett close, and the farmhand shuddered as Lee and Jake kissed him at the same time, devouring his neck with greedy lips. "Tomorrow, Rhett, you're gonna bring me and Lee here to town. And as far as anybody else is concerned, we're the elusive Zebediah and Robin Jamison. Got it?"

"Mmrrph hmmmm." Rhett replied.

"Good boy."

"Make him comfy, Lee. I wanna show him how good we can make him feel all trussed up like that." He grinned. "This is a new start for us."

And indeed it was...

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Awesome chapter [mention]Volobond[/mention] love the strip poker game ;) even better it ends with some bound and gagged captives. Looking forward to more Rhett I the coming chapters

Banner by Bondagefreak
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oooooh... strip poker is fun but strip poker with progressive bondage as a rouse for kidnapping is even better, hehe. Fun chapter indeed 8-)
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Working together, Jake and Lee carried Zeb's chair into the barn and then retrieved David. Seeing the new prisoners, Robin and Joe finally had no doubt that this was actually a kidnap and began to scream and moan into their gags,
Sometimes, this is the best part of a story, the realization that it's not just a game! 8-)
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I loved the little detail of Robin and Lee realizing the situation they are really in!

While the idea of being swoop away isn't exactly something I would really want to be a part of, I like the idea of being tied up and gagged and then realizing something that would make me want to struggle and moan into my gag. Although maybe if the company has a service that allows for people to experience the thrill of a kidnapping for a little bit, that might be something I'd be interested in 😏
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

RopedBud wrote: 3 years ago Although maybe if the company has a service that allows for people to experience the thrill of a kidnapping for a little bit, that might be something I'd be interested in 😏
I'd strongly suggest against it if it were presented... the Company is tricky and that'd be a method of taking you captive permanently :evil:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago
RopedBud wrote: 3 years ago Although maybe if the company has a service that allows for people to experience the thrill of a kidnapping for a little bit, that might be something I'd be interested in 😏
I'd strongly suggest against it if it were presented... the Company is tricky and that'd be a method of taking you captive permanently :evil:
Oh, nonsense... in fact, to allay your suspicions, the Company offers you a free voucher for our temporary Catch-and-Release Service! Kidnap in safety and comfort - you'll want to stay forever! Non-optional extension of your stay WILL occur upon the completion of your capture. The Company reserves the right to treat you as product when you enter our custody.

---

Lee reveled in how easily the plot was executed. For a few weeks now they had been receiving dishes of food from the townspeople and well-wishes, having successfully passed themselves off as the Jamisons. A discreet stagecoach had come straight to Clove Hitch from Boston and taken the real Jamisons off their hands, along with Joe and David. As well as a letter from the head of the (as it was known then) American Territories Branch of the Company, commissioning them to lay the groundwork for a new outpost of the Company, the Frontier Branch, in the town of Clove Hitch.

It had been easy to secure land around the Homestead and get training facilities set up, with imported equipment and a few extra hands from the Company, along with a group of men from the town eager to earn extra money and not stupid enough to ask questions.

But there was a catch. They needed to make sure the law wasn't going to poke its nose or long arm into their business.

And who should have arrived last week in Clove Hitch but a new marshal, Laramie Stevens. Stevens had only brought his guns, the clothes on his back, and a fastidious cowboy of a deputy named Philippe, but already he was making it clear he would not be as lax on the town as the last one had been.

In order to ensure they could operate in peace, they needed to ensure that the law would not follow them.

"What's our plan, Lee?" Jake sighed, pacing across the master bedroom of the big house, running a hand through his hair. "We can't just kidnap the marshal. With the frontier the way it is, they'll just send a new one in a month or two."

Lee was currently rather busy. Rhett had been tied spread-eagle to the bed, his usual sleeping arrangements, and Lee was nibbling on his nipple, his scruffy beard tickling the younger man so that he practically howled into the thick woolen socks stuffing his mouth.

"Mmm-mmmm..." Lee murmured noncommittally, gently pulling at Rhett's nipple with his teeth, his hand inching down to slowly wrap around the former ranch hand's cock.

"This is serious. If we don't get this, the Company is going to stop the whole operation, and then we'll never be able to retire!"

"Hear that, boy?" Lee whispered into Rhett's ear. "Once this job is done, we're gonna retire somewhere just the three of us, and we'll take care of you forever."

Rhett moaned in delight and came right then, earning a laugh from Lee. "Naughty boy. I gotta keep you in check, I see."

Jake's eyes lit up with sudden inspiration. "Lee. Lee, you're a genius."

Lee grinned. "Well, that I know, boy. But, uh... why d'you say so?"

"We're gonna blackmail ourselves a marshal, Lee."

Lee scoffed as he gently ran his fingers through Rhett's hair, occasionally leaning over to kiss him. "That's rich. Stevens can't be bought. And even if we got his deputy, Stevens'd just replace him."

"If there's one thing I know about these frontiersmen, Lee, it's this. If you've got 'em by the balls, you own 'em."

"So, you wanna get Marshal Stevens by the balls?"

"Yes, I most certainly do." Jake grinned. "All I need is a way to get him helpless..."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic