Welcome to Clove Hitch (M/M) - NEW chapter Dec. 15

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A really interesting new direction! Now, instead of just kidnapping guys for the Company, Lee and Jake have to secure their operations, as well. I can't wait to see how they are going to handle this Marshall...

Btw, Rhett's new position as their pet and their retirement plans are adorable. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"If there's one thing I know about these frontiersmen, Lee, it's this. If you've got 'em by the balls, you own 'em."
Well, that's a better take on Rocky Mountain Oysters!! :twisted:

Looking forward to finding out how you'll wrangle that Lawman, [mention]Volobond[/mention]
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I honestly thought the story was going to come to an end with the Jamiensons out of the way but I like that there is still more to tell! Definitely looking forward to seeing how they get the Marshall under their control.
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago
RopedBud wrote: 3 years ago Although maybe if the company has a service that allows for people to experience the thrill of a kidnapping for a little bit, that might be something I'd be interested in 😏
I'd strongly suggest against it if it were presented... the Company is tricky and that'd be a method of taking you captive permanently :evil:
Oh, nonsense... in fact, to allay your suspicions, the Company offers you a free voucher for our temporary Catch-and-Release Service! Kidnap in safety and comfort - you'll want to stay forever! Non-optional extension of your stay WILL occur upon the completion of your capture. The Company reserves the right to treat you as product when you enter our custody.
Hmmm seems like a safe offer! I'll take one! With lots of sock gags if possible!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

RopedBud wrote: 3 years ago I honestly thought the story was going to come to an end with the Jamiensons out of the way but I like that there is still more to tell! Definitely looking forward to seeing how they get the Marshall under their control.
Good guess, [mention]RopedBud[/mention]! When I first started writing this, I had meant to end it with the Jamisons gone, but I realized there was still a little bit more for our - well, not heroes, heh heh :twisted: - to do! As for the offer, we'll be sending some representatives to collect you...

----

Marshal Stevens was a man of unshakable principles. And unrivaled caution. Eager to keep his reputation spotless, he had kept himself to himself and ensured that he was left alone. He rarely visited the saloon, was never seen drinking, and hardly even spoke to the unmarried female population of Clove Hitch. Normally, Jake would have taken these as signs that, like himself, Stevens was not vulnerable to the charms of women, but due to his constant watch over the man, he discovered a secret dalliance quite to the contrary. With the Mayor's daughter.

But outing the affair would do nothing but send Stevens packing in shame, and delay retirement by however long it took the new Sheriff to arrive and slip up. But at least Jake knew what would fail. And he knew of the one other weak spot Stevens had.

Philippe, his deputy, was not well-liked, and didn't have the reputation of Stevens to offset his standoffishness. Stevens was smart in that he timed his liaisons with the Mayor's daughter to coincide with Philippe's day off, when he would drink at the saloon until he complained too loudly about the whiskey's quality and got summarily thrown out.

Jake was even happier about keeping Rhett at this point, because this was a three-man job. One to ensure Phillippe didn't return too quickly to the Sheriff's station and that the Mayor's daughter didn't keep her appointment, and two to overpower the Marshal.

Lee was chosen for the former job. Rhett and Jake would take the latter and complete their errand.

Thus, the following Friday, they moved into action. Rhett and Jake wore the dark leathers Lee and Jake had donned when infiltrating the cattle-rustling gang, as well as the bandanas over their lower faces. They moved swiftly and silently, waiting for the streets of Clove Hitch to clear before entering the fray.

Lee smirked as he sped up just in time to "catch" Louise, the Mayor's daughter. "Ah, Miss Louise, where're you off to this fine evening?"

She hesitated. "Uh... just a quick walk before bed."

"A walk?" Lee frowned, playing the gentleman. "I'd be remiss to let a young unmarried lady like yourself wander around unchaperoned. Allow me to see you back home, Miss Louise."

Louise stammered out a "Thank you, Mr. Jamison" and accepted his proffered arm. She glanced back desperately at the Sherriff's station, but helpless, walked away.

Rhett and Jake quickly entered the station, where Marshall Stevens sat in his personal quarters, applying aftershave to his freshly-shaven cheeks, straightening his attire and puffing out his chest. He undid a few buttons, allowing his lean chest, a smattering of warm blond fuzz across it, to show. He was too busy attempting a series of seductive expressions on his reflection to notice his impending doom.

Rhett tackled him first, across the legs. Stevens was unbalanced and toppled with a yelp, allowing Jake to dart behind him and seize him under the arms, hauling him onto his bed. As soon as Stevens attempt to shout, Jake stuffed a bandana in his mouth and leaped up to straddle him, facing his head. Rhett sat on him as well, facing his feet.

In a flash, they had him secured spread-eagle to the bed with rope, howling angrily through the bandana. While Rhett focused on divesting the Marshal of his clothes, Jake took great glee in packing two more bandanas into Stevens' maw, sealing them in with a long strip of white fabric wound tightly twice around his head.

"MMMMMMM!" Stevens screeched as loud as he could, which was not loud at all. He thrashed to no avail as Rhett pulled down his trousers. He wasn't wearing a lick of clothing underneath.

Jake whistled. "Well, someone's eager for their time with Miss Louise, eh?"

Stevens froze, glaring at the masked bandit.

"Yes, we know. And we have plenty of witnesses. So unless you want to be run out of town, you'll pipe down."

Stevens piped down.

"Good boy."

Rhett retrieved a small device from their bag of supplies.

"Well, I may have underestimated your size, but I'm sure it'll work even better if it's a little tight." Jake said with barely concealed glee. For the small device was a steel chastity cage. It had taken about a month to get a message to the Company and receive the package, but it was perfect. They had tested it out on Rhett and he had tearfully complained that the thing wouldn't allow him to get hard at all. He reveled in Stevens' shocked yelp as his package was handled and the cage locked around his dick, already just snug enough that he'd never forget he was wearing it.

"Well... we'd better make sure it works, right?" Jake laughed. Rhett nodded, and Jake allowed him to run his hands into the Marshal's shirt, playing with his nipples and making him yelp as his dick strained against the cage.

Lee had spent the time after walking the Mayor's daughter home in seeing to it that Philippe remembered nothing of his evening. After binding his hands and ankles, and carrying him to the homestead, Lee plied him with whiskey and bottles of moonshine liquor, and spent the rest of the time with a gagged and very drunk Philippe, laughing at his attempts to gain sexual gratification as he smelled the inside of Lee's worn boots.

And once he had assumed enough time passed, he allowed the deputy to hump his way to climax against his leg, and then released him to walk drunkenly to the Sheriff's office. Where Rhett and Jake had entertained themselves by slapping at Stevens' balls and enjoying his begging for release of all kinds through his gag.

By a stroke of luck, Rhett and Jake finished with their fun and loosened the Marshall's bonds enough for him to wriggle free himself, as soon as they made a hasty escape. And the moment Stevens was able to cover up the shame of his caged manhood with his trousers, Philippe stumbled in, giving a slurred greeting.

He roared at his deputy to leave him be, in his eagerness to not let him see his sorry state. And that was when he noticed the note on the dresser.

"Enjoy your night, Marshall. Be at the abandoned farmhouse three miles out of town tomorrow morning, or everyone will know."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It was easy from that point forward to ensure that everything went to the point of perfection. Stevens was made to strip naked and be edged for hours as Rhett, Lee, and Jake set up a photograph of his desperate face and hard cock as he was pleasured by them, still masked. The first photograph came out far too blurry after the flash bulb went off, but this turned out to be all for the better, as they had to edge the Marshall for another hour and the extra ropes were perfect for making him look completely debauched. The Marshall was already a slave to appearances. He'd have to do their bidding now.

And as an added bonus, he still hadn't seen any of their faces. This meant that at any time, other Company employees could take their place and the Marshall'd be none the wiser, leaving the three of them free in their plans to retire.

Stevens and Philippe, united in their rather unique experiences, formed a union of sorts when Philippe spotted the gleam of the chastity cage and instead of reporting his superior, blackmailed him. Philippe was now the superior in their relationship, and Stevens submitted to him on the rare days that those who held ownership of his cock allowed him temporary use of it (and Stevens would have to return his dick to its confinement if he wanted to keep his reputation clear.

All of this was very well and good for the Company. With the local law enforcement hobbled but no one the wiser, they were able to move in. Slowly the residents of Clove Hitch who could not be bribed or convinced to turn the other cheek were coerced or convinced to move away, and the facility slowly became more prominent. The stables were converted into cellblocks with which to store product, and Clove Hitch was slowly encouraged by the Company to be more welcoming to business, resulting in a large flow of stagecoaches with which to camouflage the transfer of product.

Even as the Clove Hitch facility helped the Company expand its influence across the continental United States, Lee, Jake, and Rhett were not there to see it. To the town, it simply appeared as though the Jamisons sold their homestead and moved back east to Boston.

But they had gone farther. Jake had grown up in Europe and took his two partners there, where they were well-received by the British Branch once it was made clear they would not be interfering in any Company operations. With the generous stipend given to Company retirees, Jake and Lee retired with their boy to the countryside, where they remained, secluded and happy.

But one day stood out as happier to them than all the rest, one that will never be retold when Company employees proudly look at the paintings of Clove Hitch in their American offices.

Rhett had been tied up all night, and they had let him free to stretch his legs and help Lee capture Jake, a rare occurrence. They gagged him with one of the old black bandanas from his raiding days and teased him by making him watch as Lee kissed his way along the red rope marks crisscrossing Rhett's body. Lee smirking as he took Rhett from behind and finished by having Rhett suck Jake to completion. Rhett was thoroughly trussed up after that, in silk rope, hogtied and laid atop Jake. Gags removed so they could kiss while Lee maneuvered himself onto the bed beside them.

"Do you ever regret it?" Lee asked suddenly, his face showing worry that hadn't crossed it since before he joined the Company. "Rhett... do you ever wish we hadn't captured you?"

Rhett shook his head, then frowned. "I... I did at first. But... what was I back then? A ranch hand who could barely read. I was never gonna be anything more than that. But with you... it feels like I matter. Like I'm somebody. I'm yours. I belong."

Lee smiled, kissing Rhett before handgagging him. "Mmm mmm mmroooo mmmrr."

"And we love you too." Jake replied, kissing Lee's hand and shaking his head to brush the tips of his and Rhett's noses together. "Do you regret anything, Lee?"

Lee smiled again. "No. Because I'm with you both. How could I regret how things turned out when I never would've gotten here otherwise?"

Jake grinned. "That's a good answer. Now, question for you both. Would you regret spending the rest of our lives together?"

Rhett giggled. "Mmmm-mmm!"

"Allow me to translate, because he speaks for us both." Lee chuckled. "Would we regret it? Not one bit."

And they didn't. Not for the rest of their lives.
The End

Interested in more Company-Verse action? Check out these other projects!
Restraining Exercise - (M/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 76&p=77047
Company Retreat - (M/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11359
Bushnapped - (M/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11440[/list]

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Brilliant ending my friend all tied together nicely (pun intended) love how you make sure that all your stories have everything nicely completed. No lose ends so to speak. Loved this western tale, Rhett was my favourite little cowpoke.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Agree with [mention]Socksbound[/mention], I like a story with no loose ends! :D
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] It was OK I guess...

I can't keep a straight face! Another fabulous addition to The Company universe!

Love the historical setting with some great use of language and brilliant dialogue really helping to sell it. You can really hear that Western drawl! So many great little details. Now we just need something similar set in Victorian England during the industrial revolution and the age of steam. You know we Brit's like to live in the past!

Loved the way the story unfolded with Lee and Jake taking time to work out their targets weaknesses and then coming up with a plan - seducing, tricking and capturing them before assuming their identities. Particularly enjoyed how they broke Rhett and brought him over to their side. The final couple of chapters dealing with the blackmail of the sheriff were a fun addition and who doesn't enjoy a bit of enforced chastity.

Some great use of bandanas and I had to google 'union suit' - basically a onesie with added access! And of course a very fitting name for the town.

And just to continue the tradition, surely 'civilized United States' from the very first line is an oxymoron! (I didn't even mention the rogue letter 'z' (pronounced zed) pushing out the poor letter 's'!) Just kidding :D (probably). The worst part is how British English is so heavily influenced by the French - maybe you have the right idea!

I also enjoyed the side story in the comments triggered by @socksbound and I've just noticed your latest story is entitled 'Bushnapped' - that has an Aussie ring to it! All in good time!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Always lovely to hear from you, my good pup!

The historical aspect was a fun challenge while writing it - plus the authentic cowboy theme was fun as well! I wonder if you Brits might enjoy a Company-sponsored Victorian English kidnapper - just brainstorming here, but perhaps a Jack the Procurer prowling the streets of 1800s London, dragging handsome men off into the fog to the hidden Castle Ghabháil in the country, or methinks a Gaol beneath Elizabeth Tower or in the shadow of St. Paul's Cathedral.... I trust I can count on your assistance for historical accuracy (and to ensure I 'honour' the 'correct spellings')?

Hee hee, it was fun working with the Company men as the underdogs this time around! Writing Rhett's... conversion was one of the parts I most enjoyed.

Union suits can be quite appealing... especially when unbuttoned!

Ah, the famous "zed," I wondered when you'd show up. I'm afraid I am a staunch defender of the "zee" no matter how many "s"'s must fall!

A good guess about Bushnapped - you'll just have to read to find out! :D

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
The historical aspect was a fun challenge while writing it - plus the authentic cowboy theme was fun as well! I wonder if you Brits might enjoy a Company-sponsored Victorian English kidnapper - just brainstorming here, but perhaps a Jack the Procurer prowling the streets of 1800s London, dragging handsome men off into the fog to the hidden Castle Ghabháil in the country, or methinks a Gaol beneath Elizabeth Tower or in the shadow of St. Paul's Cathedral.... I trust I can count on your assistance for historical accuracy (and to ensure I 'honour' the 'correct spellings')?
Definitely like this idea. Loving the Gaelic! How about Caethiwed Castle (Castell Caethiwed) in Wales (it appeals to my half-Welsh heritage). Luckily the Victorians invented the railway to connect London to castles such as these in the more remote parts of the country. Elizabeth Tower (formerly called Clock Tower but never Big Ben) was rebuilt by the Victorians following a fire so there would have been scope for some underground additions... I'm also a fan of Victorian fashion, especially of seeing it slowly removed! I'm sure I could keep you on-point historically and culturally.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

love the idea of a English Jack the procurer type story line.
Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

This was probably my favorite of the Company-Verse stories so far. I liked the Old West setting (nothing goes together quite like cowboys and rope), but in particular I loved the story of a pair of men taking down a large number of unsuspecting victims and tying them up. The domestic bondage in your other stories is alright, but I find I'm most drawn to power play and more "adventure" situations with a bondage spin. This story definitely delivered.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic