Welcome to Clove Hitch (M/M) - NEW chapter Dec. 15

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Welcome to Clove Hitch (M/M) - NEW chapter Dec. 15

Post by Volobond »

Sixth Installment in the Company-Verse series

The town of Clove Hitch was situated on the frontier, out in the unsettled, lawless land beyond the border of the civilized United States. A land of wilderness and outposts, determined lawmen and ruthless rogues, greedy merchants and ambitious settlers.

And of course, the town just so happened to be where the United States Branch of the mysterious Company gained purchase. In fact, in each station of the Company in the continental United States, there is a painting of this small frontier town, with two riders just reaching the outskirts.

These two riders were Leon Adams and Jacob Cooper, partners from the Company. Their current work was dangerous, as they had slowly been working their way through the members of a cattle-rustling gang (the rough-and-tumble outlaw type was, shall we say, highly coveted back in Boston and New York - even then, the Company had its clientele), and currently Lee and Jake were wanted as the leaders - though to be fair, since there were only about three members left that hadn't been firmly hogtied, mouth stuffed with a leather bit, and trundled into a stagecoach for delivery, all the members were leaders now. And what better place to lay low for a while than the town of Clove Hitch, where the last sheriff had been run out of town on charges of drunkenness?

Lee was the elder man, about thirty, with a small beard and a big burly frame. Jake was twenty-two, baby-faced, clean shaven, and possessed of a handsome, well-proportioned figure. Grizzled as Lee was, they could pass for father and son, although the two were partners in every sense of the word.

They came upon a small ranch on the outskirts of town. A nice enough place, with what seemed to be three cowhands, and what Jake had found out was a reclusive widower and his son in the big house. Jake and Lee decided they could kill two birds with one stone by seeking out this ranch for shelter - since no one had seen the family in the many years since the mother's death, Jake and Lee could easily take their place... and the handsome ranch hands would be perfect fodder to send back east.

But now, it was time to ingratiate themselves with the master of the house.

Zebediah Jamison was the widower and owner of the ranch, a big broad man with tanned skin and a blond beard. A handsome man indeed, he had owned the hearts of many a lad and lass in his youth, before retiring to seclusion after his wife's death in childbirth. He raised his son Robin as best he could, and kept him away from the town, not wanting to lose the last bit of his wife he had left. Robin had grown up tall but lanky and lean, more of a scholar than a stagecoach driver.

The three ranch hands, Rhett, Joe, and David, were handsome fellas, with Rhett and Joe in the prime of youth and manly physicality, and David older, wiser, and possessed of slate-grey hair that made him the desire of many a town woman. But David's heart had always belonged to Zeb.

Rhett, as it happened, was Robin's companion, charged with keeping him from entering town, a task Rhett liked to accomplish by keeping Robin tied up while he went into Clove Hitch. Joe was working off his father's debts to Mr. Jamison, a task that would likely keep him confined to the ranch all his life. Still, the five men lived in relative harmony, with Joe and Rhett going into town to get supplies as needed, and the work getting done.

Completely unsuspecting of the two road-weary strangers riding up to the big house and the upheaval they would bring...
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 7 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
BondageBlue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBlue »

That's an interesting set up, i am looking forward to seeing how this goes 😊
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Oh My Word! [mention] Volobond[/mention]

That rancher, his son, and those ranch hands are about to find themselves in a heap of trouble and in some clove hitched knots! :o

Very nice Intro. ;)
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's always nice to see a new story from you, [mention]Volobond[/mention]

I'm already loving the setting and the cast. Especially David seems like a promising character.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

wonderful start . the possibility's for well trussed and gagged men are endless. Look forward to the next instalment.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Okay, a western! Back when men were men (and they all carried rope).
This should be good.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Oh! Western style tale? Sounds good!
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

A promising start! Can't wait to see more
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Definitely love the direction of the story so far. Can't wait to read more!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, I'm thrilled to see such enthusiasm for this story! Let's get it goin', and get y'all some roped up cowpokes!

----

Jake and Lee pulled their horses to a stop as they approached the porch of the big house, where Zeb Jamison stood with a shotgun and a fierce expression. "You best keep moving, strangers. We don't take kindly to unfamiliar faces here."

Lee nodded, playing the role he and Jake discussed. "I'm obliged to agree with ya, sir. But me and my boy here -" Jake kept a straight face; though he was younger, he was often the dominant partner in their relationship; many a night had passed with Lee naked and hogtied while Jake worked his cock over and over until he howled into the bandanas gagging him - "are looking for a place to stay. Y'see, we had to scoot away from our camp early - there's robbers around, and we heard them comin' for us."

Zeb softened. Lee could tell he was looking at them, but seeing himself and his son. He lowered the firearm. "Got a name, stranger?"

"Lee Adams. And this is Jake."

"Howdy. We got room in the big house, but you trade it for honest work. Any learnin' among you?"

Lee tipped his hat. "The boy knows his letters and sums. And I'm a good strong hand to have around."

Zeb nodded, a small smile forming. "Well, I'm mighty pleased to hear that. You can tell us just exactly how you came to be out here in Clove Hitch over dinner."

Dinner was a robust affair. Usually with five large men to feed, it was already a lot of food prepared, but the addition of Jake and Lee made it even more of a to-do. Rhett, David, Joe, and Robin seemed eager to have news of the outside world. Even on their trips into town, Rhett, Joe, and David were discouraged from speaking with the townspeople. As Zeb seemed fond of saying, "We're self-sufficient on this homestead, thank you very much. Ain't got no use for townies."

Jake was much better at talking than Lee. He spun a hard-luck tale of being set upon by bandits as they were headed out west to form a general store, and - as was their custom to see how exactly to manipulate their prey - mentioned a long period of being tied up.

Lee took stock of each reaction. Zeb nodded neutrally, as if expecting such behavior from bandits. Rhett gave a sly smirk at Robin, while Joe blushed as he glanced at David. David, meanwhile, gave a soft look to Zeb that went unnoticed by the other man. Robin, meanwhile, was paying absolutely no attention to anything other than the slightly opened shirt Jake wore, right at the little smattering of chest hair revealed by the opening, the hint of strong muscles.

A plan was already forming. Lee and Jake knew they couldn't keep traveling the frontier forever. At any time, a detective or lawman could be set on their tail, anyone who suspected more than circumstance for the disappearance of handsome young men across the unsettled territories. So they needed a base, and they needed employees. And right now, the secluded Jamison Homestead was looking pretty nice. Rhett obviously knew something about Robin relating to bondage - a clear in. Perhaps Rhett could be persuaded to switch sides. Joe's blush suggested something similar, perhaps a submissive nature that could be exploited. David was obviously infatuated with Zeb, the look had been unmistakable. And of course, Robin was as subtle as a peacock looking at Jake's chest.

Jake finished his tale, earning a lot of sympathy and instant friendship from the table, always eager for a yarn. Lee nodded when Zeb ordered everyone to bed, and prepared for the work tomorrow. Jake merely smiled and whispered as he passed Lee. "I'll work the son and his stud."

Lee nodded again. "I'll work the other two cowhands. We'll surround the father and take him down at the end."

And with that, the plan was made. Now to actually enact it.

It took a couple of weeks to really start settling into their roles, but once they had, it was as if they had lived at the homestead for ages. By some stroke of good fortune, Zeb placed them where they'd have the most access to their chosen targets. Robin needed help balancing the books, and Jake was set to work with him and help Rhett where needed, while Lee's experience was used to help out David and Joe.

Jake made sure to leave his clothes undone just enough to casually tempt Robin, always pretending to be absorbed in accounts long enough for the younger man to get good long looks at the planes of his body. And Rhett made little secret of himself, either. The farmboy was handsome, and very physical, hugging, lightly punching, and squeezing anything that came near. Jake quickly surmised he wasn't the right fit for the Company. Too wild, not careful enough.

But it was Lee who got to take the first strike against the five targets. It had soon become clear to him that Joe had a thing for older men. He hid it well, but it was too much of a coincidence to blush at the mention of bondage and be caught by Lee so often to be staring at either him or David. Not to mention his insessant questions about what it had been like to be kidnapped by bandits.

So came time for the seduction. Lee knew what time Joe washed up at, and thus stripped off his shirt and engineered an encounter, bumping into the compact little man, in a similar state of undress. And while Joe stuttered and ogled the old rider's chest, Lee grabbed him. Dragged him out to the barn, a thick hand clapped over his mouth.

"Mmreeee!" Joe tried to shout.

"Not Lee." Lee corrected playfully. "I'm Nasty Lee, the famous bandit, come to kidnap ya."

Joe giggled a bit, giving a playful struggle. It was clear no one had indulged his fantasies and he was drunk on excitement. The boy didn't even cry out when Lee removed his hand long enough to stuff his mouth with a bandana. Joe was quickly wrangled into a hogtie, wraring only his jeans and boots.

Lee smirked as he sat down and placed the hogtied Joe over his knee and... felt something poking him. And when Joe felt Lee realize it he started to struggle in earnest. Eyes full of fear as set him on his knees, chest against Lee's stomach.

"Nothing wrong with it, boy." Lee smiled. "You know, you're a pretty cute thing."

Joe gasped when Lee bent down and kissed him. "More where that came from, boy. You meet me here again tomorrow. And if you get free, you can join me in the tub." Lee winked, carrying Joe into the barn and setting him on a bed made of rough sandbags. The image got the young man going, humping a bit as he struggled.

Three orgasms later, Joe had still not gotten free. But Lee returned with another kiss and a knife to cut the ropes. As soon as Joe was free Lee climbed atop him, pinning his wrists with one hand and groping his chest with the other. And with a final kiss, he practically felt Joe break. He was infatuated, would do anything now.

Now to work on the older farmhand...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Lee and Jake's slow burn plan seems to be working smoothly. Between the seven men in one house, there are a lot of interesting dynamics to exploit: I loved how Joe was seduced and tricked into submission.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

So there plan is set in motion , wish i was a fly on the wall as they all start to succumb to there inevitable fates.
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

Hot 😍

Nasty Lee, Ha! :lol:
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I'm loving this story so far. The rugid cowboy theme is really working for me and I can't wait to read more!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

I do love me some nice trussed up cowpokes ;)
I think I know what's going on here but I'm not going to say anything 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

And with a final kiss, he practically felt Joe break. He was infatuated, would do anything now.

Now to work on the older farmhand...
I LOVE it...so incredibly diabolical. :twisted:

Lull them into false sense of security and then secure them one by one! :lol:
BondageBlue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBlue »

I found this very enjoyable, thank you for posting!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

By now, Joe was coming to Lee every other night to live out his bondage fantasies. He had never been so indulged before, and to have such a handsome man binding and manipulating his body had him longing for being under his thumb longer, more often.

And Lee had been slowly working on David. The older man's infatuation for Zeb was clear, and it wasn't going to take too much nudging to push him over into obsession. The right moment at the right time had yet to present itself, however. The moment he could nudge David into capturing Zeb for him.

But Jake had made progress. It was upon observation of the highlight of Robin's week. When Rhett would tie him to a hay bale all day while he went into town. So Jake had followed and watched excitedly as Rhett wrestled Robin to the ground in the barn and quickly tied him to a standing hay bale. Robin's arms were locked to his sides, his legs together, and secured to the bale. Rhett winked at him, pressed his bandana into Robin's mouth, and took the young man's own bandana to wrap around his face to seal the stuffing in.

And Rhett was off to town. Leaving Robin to encounter Jake.

Jake pretended to stumble upon Robin, who had just gotten comfortable, shifting just right so that his erection wasn't painfully forced down. And expressed the proper amount of shock.

Robin was desperately grunting into his gag, but Jake grinned.

"No, boy, I think you like this. I think you're enjoying yourself."

Robin shook his head frantically, until Jake kissed him. Now his eyes were shocked, but also hungry. Jake kissed him again, pushing the hay bale back so that Robin was horizontal.

Jake grinned as he quickly untied the young man, straddling him. "Don't you dare undo that gag, boy."

Robin nodded as Jake quickly began stripping him, throwing aside his shirt and ripping his union suit. As he denuded the farmer's son, he bent his arms and legs to frogtie him, rendering him helpless before placing his mouth over Robin's rock hard erection. Robin squealed and bucked in his bonds, but he was still helpless under Jake's ministrations, quickly reduced to a trembling mess as the young rider explored every inch of his bound body. For hours Jake used and played with the boy, making him cum over and over again, touching him in places no one had ever touched him before, nearly making him black out in pleasure.

He untied the boy later and kissed him again, cuddling softly and gently, grinning when Robin nuzzled him softly. He helped him dress and conceal his debauched state.

The farmer's son was led back to his room. Thankfully Zeb was out dealing with the horses and thus not in the house.

"This was... it was..."

"I know." Jake winked, placing a hand on Robin's chest to put him on his own bed. "I'd like to do that again with you."

"Would you?" Robin whimpered eagerly, earning a kiss from Jake.

"Absolutely. As much as you want."

"This has gotta be a dream..." Robin said softly, smiling as he slipped into dreamland, exhausted from his day of pleasure.

Jake grinned. As long as he was quick, he could return here and have an alibi for the next few hours... because right now was about the time Rhett would be back from his day off.

And Jake planned to make Rhett... disappear.

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

another great chapter.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Absolutely thrilled to see your working on another tale, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Looks like this is shaping up to be another [mention]Volobond[/mention] classic. Love where this is going
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Jake left Robin sleeping, exhausted in his bed and darted out to the barn, knowing Rhett would move there first to release his captive. With Rhett mysteriously gone, Jake knew that Zeb would appoint him as Robin's guardian to keep him in line, seeing as they worked so closely and had such a good friendship.

But that left the rather tricky dilemma of where to stash Rhett long-term, until they could find a way to get him out and to the Company. Where better than the barn that Rhett kept Robin in on his days off? It would be easy enough to sneak out to it to feed the man and keep him healthy. Perfect.

Jake sat in wait for about half an hour until Rhett strode grinning back into the barn. "Hey, buddy! Hope you had fun being roped up like my prize steer!"

"You're pretty good at ropin'," Jake said, surprising Rhett. "But you rope boys. Bet you ain't never roped a real man before."

Rhett recovered from his surprise. "You offerin' there, rider? What happened to Robin?"

"He's resting. I put your steer through his paces."

Rhett chuckled. "So you think I couldn't rope ya?"

"I bet you couldn't even get out of my ropin'." Jake taunted.

Rhett laughed. "You're on, cowboy."

Jake smirked. The trap was set. And he hadn't even really had to use his charm at all. Rhett seemed all too eager to get the chance to tie Jake up and quickly submitted himself. Jake decided he wasn't going to waste time being fancy. Ropin' a guy properly could take time he didn't have, and he had to get back to Robin.

So instead of sealing Rhett in a fancy hogtie or suspending him like a chandelier, Jake simply tied his wrists in front of him and threw the rest of the rope over a rafter, anchoring the other end to a heavy hay bale. Rhett's arms were locked above his head by the weight - there was no way he'd even budge the bale.

"What the- I though you were gonna -mmmph!" Rhett yelped as Jake gagged him with a pair of bandanas - the same ones Rhett had used on Robin hours before.

The farmhand tried to scream as his captor tore his clothes, revealing tight muscles honed from ranch work, and sealed his mouth further by bundling the torn cloth over his already gagged mouth.

"Oh, very nice, stud." Jake teased, pulling Rhett's cock out of his jeans. "You're gonna fetch a high price at market."

"Mmrrmph..."

Jake stroked Rhett - even as terrified as the man was, it didn't even take a full minute to get his dick interested in the proceedings. Rhett screamed in frustration when Jake stopped and quickly looped cord around the base of his shaft and balls, keeping him hard. Jake playfully set Rhett's cowboy hat over his dick like a hat hook and grabbed his captive by the chin.

"You keep quiet now, stud, or when I come back I'll give you somethin' to scream about." Jake warned, giving Rhett's balls a nudge with his knee.

Rhett gave a whimper and a nod. Jake simply left him there. Even if the rope snapped, the fatigue from his arms being above his head would hinder him greatly, as would his lack of clothing.

The handsome ranch hand was secure.

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

"Oh, very nice, stud." Jake teased, pulling Rhett's cock out of his jeans. "You're gonna fetch a high price at market."

"Mmrrmph..."
Music to my ears! :D
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that would be fun to walk into that barn and see that sight :) Stretched and naked is simple but very effective 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Well that would be fun to walk into that barn and see that sight :) Stretched and naked is simple but very effective 8-)
Glad you are back [mention]george_bound[/mention] thought [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] may have still had you bound, gagged and at the mercy of them :lol: :lol: :lol:
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic