Bondage Bimbo Boys vs. Bondage Burglar (m/m, m/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Bimbo Boys vs. Bondage Burglar (m/m, m/mm)

Post by jase1010 »

Knock knock.

Benny opened the door and Jase couldn’t believe what he was seeing. On the one hand, it was the embodiment of so many of their shared fantasies. On the other hand, he felt his face suffused in a blush. It WAS odd, he knew. He couldn’t believe another guy was into this sort of thing. He was really here, with his longtime online kink buddy, fulfilling a fantasy that not many men would admit they had. In fact, Jase sometimes wondered if they were the only two.

Benny was in his late 20s, medium height, pale like marble, with an adorable boyish face, and a muscular body that he took really good care of. Defined pecs, tight abs, visible biceps, thick strong thighs. And the bounciest bubble butt in the world. If you were to reduce people to eye-rolling simplistic categories, he would definitely be a “twunk”.

“Hey Jase. Nice to finally meetcha,” Benny welcomed him with a grin.

Jase was speechless. Benny was encased in a bright yellow leotard over soft, stretchy-footed lavender tights, ballet style. 1980s-style leg warmers wrapped around his ankles. He would have normally worn big slouchy socks as well but he was doing a solid for Jase, who had a massive fetish for a man’s feet in tights. Benny had a sweatband on his wrist and was wearing a terrycloth headband to complete the outfit. He looked like a cross between a male ballet dancer and an aerobics queen from long ago. He looked ridiculous, yes, but so damn sexy. The balance between a completely humiliating outfit and muscular, sexy Benny playing the role of a clueless airhead babysitter type was intoxicating. Was it mentioned that Jase was speechless?

“Well, don’t just stand there, get your fat ass in here,” Benny admonished him.

Jase, blushing terribly (he LOVED when he and Benny talked about the humiliating potential of their big butts) stepped inside, and turned to watch his friend close the door of his apartment behind him.

Oh man, the leotard had a thong seat. Benny was in a thong leotard over tights. The yellow nylon cleaved Benny’s big, bouncy lavender girly-looking buns. His cheeks looked painted. Jase felt himself shudder. He was very turned on.

“How was your flight? You get in ok? I’ve set up the spare room for you,” Benny said, pointing to door off to the side. “Why don’t you put your luggage down, and change into the first of this weekend’s outfits. It’s on your bed,” he directed with a grin.

Jase nodded, all the blood rushing from his head to his cock, and stumbled with his bag to the spare room. He put his things away, and turned to the bed. Oh no way. He couldn’t mean…

Jase came out holding what Benny wanted him to wear. Ben looked at him expectantly.

“I, uh, I mean, I know we’ve discussed this, but you’re, I mean, I’m a lot older, and not sure I have the body-you’re just more open about this stuff…can I just watch you,” Jase stammered. He couldn’t believe this was happening and didn’t know if he had the courage to go through it.

“EXCUSE ME?” Benny suddenly demanded, looking irritated.

“What?”

“You know there’s a DRESS CODE in my home, you big butt buffoon. We've PLANNED this. You're not going to back out now.”

Jase groaned. God, he loved corny kink alliteration. Big butt buffoon. Pantyhose prisoner. Like that.

“Benny, it’s just that…you look so good in yours,” he said, his eyes hungrily running up and down Benny’s tighted legs, and muscular chest in the scoop neck leotard.

“I’m a middle aged guy with some flab…" he continued. "And the emphasis on ‘guy” cuz’ this is more of a girl’s…”

“Excuses, excuses. I wouldn’t have prepared it for you if I didn’t want you to wear it. Now strip. You get into your outfit, missy, or you’re going to have to be reprimanded. And you can probably imagine what punishment is like in my place,” he said, mock-coldly.

More shudders from Jase. This was it.

“N-no, I can’t,” he said haltingly, feeling woozy and clutching the soft stretchy material in his hand.

The night seemed to hold its breath, as their eyes met, both of them twinkling as this was a scenario the two of them had been craving for so long.

“Very well,” Benny said, and walked into the open kitchen, and opened a drawer. From it he withdrew coils of soft (yet strong) white rope.

“You’re getting into that outfit, and then your ass is going to spend some time in bondage punishment therapy for your impudence,” his buddy said, advancing on him menacingly.

Jase gulped and almost came right there.

You know in movies, when the scene suddenly jumps in time and then features the characters in a new situation? Well, reader, picture the scene ending on Jase’s terrified, exhilarated gulp and suddenly cutting to the entrance to Benny’s living room.

“Aw, c’mom, Benny, let me out of this leotard! It’s chafing my crack!” Jase is heard to whine, to which we hear Benny’s responding chuckle.

The camera moves through the entrance and reveals what’s happened. There on Benny’s couch is Jase. Jase encased in the same exact outfit as his friend now tormentor except the opposite colors. His big man ass in bright yellow tights under a stretchy lavender leotard. Thong seat of course, making Jase’s buns look like bouncy bright yellow suns. He too had on a sweatband, headband, and fairly humiliating leg warmers. He was the ying to Benny’s kinky yang. His tighted feet wiggled helplessly. Wait, helpless did I type? Well, the only difference between Jase and Benny’s outfits besides the contrasting colors was the large amount of rope that Jase was currently snugly bound in.

The white ropes, a brilliant complement to the bright clown colors he was stuffed in, pinned his arms to his sides, his wrists together behind his back, as well as his elbows. Rope imprisoned his big hosed thighs together, as well as his nyloned ankles. To make matters worse (or better), Benny had also roped Jase’s ankles to his wrists, in a nice snug humiliating hogtie.

The prisoner squirmed on the couch, bouncing on the cushions helplessly, his brightly colored ass flexing and clenching. He writhed, his body stretching the expanses of the tights and the leotard he was stuffed in and testing the ropes which imprisoned his solid form. A squirmy, embarrassed, horny worm. He felt himself grinding his bulge into the couch. Oh god, he was hot for this. He was nowhere in the same shape as his young friend but his middle-aged bulk made the situation (especially his outfit) even more humiliating which made the whole ordeal even hotter. This was the sort of situation that the both of them had craved for so long. Wow, they were kinky.

Benny stood above Jase, watching him struggle, arms folded, grinning broadly.

“Now, young lady, a little time in bondage therapy should take the fight out of you. There is a DRESS CODE in my home that you will follow every second you are here. Tights, bodystockings, leotards, it’s all we’re allowed to wear. You know you love it as much as I do, you big butthead bimbo boy.’

Jase groaned at the insult, and at the weekend ahead of them that Benny alluded to. Oh, he could explode right now but he couldn’t quite get there by rubbing his nyloned bulge on the couch beneath him.

“And stop humping my couch, missy, this is supposed to be a punishment!” he scolded Jase, who ignored him and kept humping. Sweating now, and daring Benny to punish and humiliate him further with his actions, he was grinning now as he humped his tightened, thonged ass up and down. Oooof, this was frustrating, he couldn’t quite get the right angle to take advantage of the friction he was trying to build up.

He was a hosed hogtied hog, really. In tights. The hogtie was what was really preventing him from being able to hump himself to fruition on the couch. Nevertheless, he persisted.

“That’s it!” Benny yelled, mock-angry, and a master of rope for such a young age. Guys had been tying and gagging him since he was out of high school. He was also good at using unconventional materials for bondage fun, which he planned to show Jase at length this kinky weekend.

With just a few deft movements, he released Jase from the hogtie. Jase’s nyloned feet collapsed down behind him on the couch. What a relief, he thought, as he curled and wiggled them to get the feeling back. He was still tied up, though, and uh, what was Benny doing?

Benny was sliding onto the couch, taking a sitting position and slinging Jase’s big body across his lap.

Jase knew what that position meant. Oh no. This was what was probably going to make him cum.

“Now, young lady, I think your horny, naughty bottom needs a paddling to help you see the error of your ways. Trying to stain your pretty tights and leotard. What kind of brainless bimbo are you?”

“No-no, Benny, please, please don’t spank me!”

“Too late, Bubble Buns!”

And Benny began gently smacking Jase’s big yellow hosed buns, buns that were presented so boldly in front of him, good enough to eat in their nyloned encasement. The spanking wasn’t a severe one. It was mostly meant to humiliate and admonish, and make Jase even more hornier than he already was.

SPANK.

“OW!”

SPANK.

“Aw, c’mon, Benny, that’s my ass!”

SPANK.

“Dude, this leotard and tights offer absolutely OW no protection!”

“Precisely,” Benny agreed. And smacked the bouncing ass in front of hm again.

“OW! NO fair! C’mon! I learned my lesson!”

SPANK.

“I don’t think so. And you’re being awfully mouthy. Far too much whining.”

He suddenly stopped spanking the helplessly bound Jase across his lap. Jase untensed, draped across his friend’s lap, never having felt so helpless in his life. Or hot. He was completely vulnerable. Totally tied up. His ass a target for whatever corrective ministrations Benny had in mind for it.

Plus, Jase’s nyloned bulge kept rubbing against Benny’s muscular tighted thighs, and he really was in danger of cumming. The couch hadn’t done it but Benny’s body and hand paddling his vulnerable inviting ass might.

Wait, what was he doing now? Benny was reaching over Jase’s helpless bod, and doing something down by his own feet.

“You might have noticed that I put socks on over my tights.”

“Y-yeah?” Jase tentatively agreed.

“And these socks did NOT come out of my sock drawer, dumb buns.”

“Uh, wh-where did they come from?”

“My hamper, you airhead.”

“And uh, what- what are they for?” Jase asked, although he knew the forthcoming answer.

“Your big loud mouth, dipshit.”

“NNNOOO!!!”

They were slouch socks. Large. Designed to protect both feet and ankles and calves. And Benny was now pinching Jase’s nose shut, which caused him to open his mouth wide. Ben followed this up by stuffing the first dirty sock in Jase’s gaping mouth.

“No-plea-MMMOMMPHH MMMMOOOOOO MMPPHHH!!” Jase began gag-bitching, in astonishing, frustration, and pure horniness as the sock was poked into his piehole with Benny’s finger. This was so hot it was almost dreamlike. It was SO humiliating and yuck, dirty sock.

“Oh yes your big pouty mouth is going to be a washing machine for my dirty socks! That should teach you to sass me, fat ass,” Benny informed him, punctuating “fat ass” with a smack to Jase’s bouncy yellow booty with the purple spandex cleaving his big cheeks.

“MMMRROWWW!!” Jase mmoommphed in surprise, shock and indignation at the spank, wiggling in his snug bondage, the ropes hugging and encircling him, rendering him a package over Benny’s firm lap.

“Hmm, not sure that’s enough stuffing for that big mouth of yours, twinkletoes. That first sock must be getting lonely. Howabout another?” Benny mocked, and began stuffing the SECOND sock into Jase’s mouth atop the first one.

“MMMMMOOOOOOO!!” Jase protested as his mouth was stuffed with sweaty cotton. OOof, his cheeks had become a chipmunk’s, his face red, inadvertent tears had begun streaming from his eyes, from having his mouth stuffed, the taste, being unable to talk, only being able to emit streams of garbled mmommphing.

The two socks gagging him were so big, in fact, that they were now lodged in Jase’s mouth. Like a big plug, the tip of one sock’s toe peeking out. Jase’s face looked like a human kleenex dispenser.

“Hmm, that worked well. I don’t think I even have to tape them in. Those are stuck in there, huh sweetie?” he asked mockingly.

“MMMMMOOMMPPHH MMMUKCK MMMOOO MMPPHOOOO!!” Jase mmmphed, wiggling and squirming, agreeing and in mock anger, he could now feel Benny’s own nyloned boner under his. They were both sweating, they were so turned on. And they planned to eventually reverse roles this weekend. SO HOT.

Benny dropped the roleplay for a sec.

“You ok?” Ben asked, making sure to check in and affectionately patting Jase on his bubble butt presented so beautifully to him over his lap.

“MMMMMM HMMM!” Jase mmmphed through his sock(s) gag, and nodded in the affirmative. He gave a cute little wiggle of his tied up body. More than ok, he was in heaven.

“Good. Man, know what I wish?”

“MMMMoommpphh?” Jase inquired through a curious mmpph. He wiggled his ass, hoping Benny would get back to the taunting and spanking of his ass soon, and maybe put him back in the hogtie and let him helplessly bounce around for a day or two. And finally blow his load.

“I just we’d been able to find a third guy that was into this stuff like we are, to like kidnap us both. You heard about this guy they’re calling the Bondage Burglar, right?”

The sock-silenced Jase moved his lips around his humiliating gag to try and give his stretched lips some relief and shook his head. No he hadn’t but it sounded promising.

“It’s this dude up north that’s been breaking into houses and like, tying and gagging the occupants. But the word is, he’s doing kinky things to them, and like leaving them in crazy outfits and humiliating ties. I mean, I know it’s scary and stuff. But apparently he doesn’t hurt them except for doing damage to their dignity. They end up being found by their neighbors all helpless and embarrassed. Wish he was operating in my neighborhood, you know? He could dom us both, and turn us into simpering bondage sissies for the weekend.”

That was when the doorbell rang.

“Ugh, I gotta move you. Don’t want the neighbors to see you just yet. You’ll love this, though.”

Ben slid out from under him, making sure to trace a probing finger down Jase’s thonged crack to emphasize his helplessness as he left. Unable to see behind him, he heard Benny fumbling with something in the kitchen. (“I’ll be right there,” he yelled to the door.) Something that sounded like wheels?

And then from his peripheral vision, he saw that Benny had wheeled in a flat cart. The kind used to transport boxes in a warehouse. But this time, he wouldn’t be transporting a box, he’d be transporting a boy bimbo in bondage.

Jase groaned into his smelly sock gag as Benny, surprisingly strong, lifted him bodily onto the cart, laying him flat. He’d never felt like cargo so much in his life.

“Aw you look so cute as my precious cargo, you sassy sissy. I’m just going to park you in the bedroom while I answer the door. You get to bounce on my bed in bondage for awhile. If I had time, I’d strap my vibrating wand to your thigh and on a low setting to torture you. But we have all the time in the world for that.”

Benny stopped the cart, gathered the helplessly bound Jase, and tossed him bodily on the bed.

“MMMMOOMMPPHHHHH!” Jase exclaimed in surprise. And bounce he did.

“And I don’t want you tip-toeing around on your tighted twinkle toes just yet my bondage bunny dummy. So let’s replace that hogtie.”

Jase groaned into his gag some more, as Benny re-hogtied him, his nyloned heels practically touching his nyloned cheeks. And the ropes just wouldn’t give, he was encircled and helpless for life it seemed.

“Have fun!” Benny told him cheerily, closing the bedroom door behind him.

“MMOOMMPPHHH!! Jase squealed angrily into his gag. This was hot but so frustrating. When was Benny going to let him get off? He bounced and squirmed in frustration on Benny’s nice soft bed. He’d been turned into an object, really. An object with chipmunk cheeks due to the two giant socks stuffed in his mouth and currently soaking up his spit. Yuck.

As for his captor, Benny whistled happily as he walked to the front door.

“Who is it?”

“Pizza guy!” a cheerful voice exclaimed.

Had Jase ordered a pizza before he got here?

Benny shrugged, and realizing how he was dressed, stood behind the door and opened it.

There was no one there. Just a pizza box on the front stoop. There seemed to be some sort of note on it. Looking around, making sure no one was there or watching that could see him in his kinky tights and thong leotard, the twunk padded out to the stoop and bent down to read the note on the pizza box.

GOTCHA, it said.

Huh?

That’s when the big muscular arms swathed in black spandex grabbed him in an iron grip, and bodily carried him, tighted feet kicking in fear, back into his apartment, slamming the door behind them with the bump of a big bodysuited muscle butt.

One spandex-swathed hand was firmly pressed against Benny’s mouth, gagging him, and the other was curled around his upper body, carrying him like a sack of potatoes. Benny was fit, and struggled mightily, but it seemed to be no use. The intruder had him.

“Hmm, I need to settle you down. What do I use?” a steady, manly voice asked aloud.

His head in the black spandex hood, bright eyes peeking out the eyeholes, looked around the living room. They alighted on the old fashioned vintage phone Benny had on the side table. It had belonged to his grandma. It had a big, long curly telephone cord.

The intruder grinned to himself under the stretchy spandex hood that rendered him featureless and inscrutable. He had work to do.
andykasab72
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andykasab72 »

This is such a good story, I cant wait for the next part!
jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

Thank you so much. I need to get inspired to write Part 2, but that curly telephone cord will definitely play a role.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic