Captive Realtor (M/M) Part 2 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Captive Realtor (M/M) Part 2 Added

Post by cdpattycd »

I had only been a realtor for less than a year. I had only sold two houses and I was right on the brink of giving up. That is until I got the Peterman house. Alex Peterman was a well known playboy and rich kid in town. He had the largest house on the lake even though it was just him and his girlfriend. Alex worked for his daddy who was a lumber tycoon and basically owned the entire town of St. Clark, Michigan. He gave his son Alex fifty percent controlling interest of the company when he was just twenty three. I was given the property because no other realtor wanted to deal with Alex or his daddy.

When I pulled up to the front of the house in my Toyota Corolla, I figured I was in way over my head. There was a Cadillac and a Porsche in the driveway and Mercedes and a Ferrari in the garage. The house was a ten room, six bathroom mansion on a sprawling twelve hundred feet of lakefront and another six acres of land. I stood at the door wearing my JCPenny suit I bought for a hundred and ten bucks. The steps lead to two giant wooden doors. I knocked feeling like I wanted to turn and run but the door opened and I was stuck.

“Can I help you bro?” A tall muscular and handsome young man asked.

“Yes, I am looking for Alex Peterman,” I announced.

“That’s me dude, you must be Jon,” the man said. “I've been expecting you dude, I’m Alex, this is my house. You must be Jake?” he said.

“Um, Jon I am your realtor,” I told him.

“Right sorry Jake, come on in bro,” he said.

I walked inside and was shocked, we stood in a huge open foyer and the ceilings must have been twelve feet high. There were halls to the left and right of us. Alex walked down a middle hall. I noticed his perfect tight ass in his board shorts and was in the midst of a long stair when Alex called.

“Bro you coming in or what?” , “Oh, sorry,” I said and followed behind him.

I walked into a room at the back of the house, the entire back was nothing but a window and had the most amazing view of the lake. There were couches and recliners and big screen televisions. It was a gathering room I assume. There was a foosball and ping pong table on one side and a pool table on the other side of the room. Alex flopped into one of the reclines.

“Pop a squat dude, let me explain what I am looking for,” he said. “I want to move out of here and I am heading to Cali, I am looking to move this place quickly. I am asking for two point five mill for it. How long will it take you to sell her?”

I was a little taken aback at the price, it was a rather small amount and the fact he wanted out faster than I was told. My boss said he didn’t have a time frame and he was in no rush.

“Uh, I can get on it right away, but I was not told about the rush,” I explained.

Alex looked past me and then I turned just in time to see a man swinging, he punched me right in the jaw and I went out like a light. When I came to, I was naked and I was laying in a small room, it seemed like a walk in closet. My wrists were tied behind my back and my ankles were tied together. There was a rope connecting my wrists and ankles, I was hogtied. I could feel something rubbery in my mouth, it felt like a racquet ball. I had several layers of duct tape wrapped around my mouth and head. My jaw was killing me and as my eyes adjusted I noticed another man laying next to me. He was naked, he had a smoking hot body, he was handsome and fit. He was tied up the exact same way as me. He was looking right at me. I assumed he was the real Alex Peterman.

“I see you met Alex,” the imposter said, “He is a little tied up at the moment, hahahaha,” he laughed hard. “I always wanted to say that,” he said.

“You kind of caught us in the middle of something so we need you to lay here and be quiet so we can finish and we will be out of your hair,” he told me. “When we are done we will let you guys go, if you don’t do anything dumb,” he continued.

I tried to say something but it was no use. I was gagged to good. I just slumped my head and laid there, what else was I going to do? I laid there looking at Alex and thought no wonder nobody wanted this property. Alex was as handsome as everyone had said he was so it wasn’t like I was all that upset with being bound and gagged with him. As I continued to admire Alex the man in the board shorts entered.

“Bro, you two look kind of hot all tied up like that, so I thought I’d kill some time while my partner hacks your computer Alex.” he said. “I have a couple ideas of how we can enjoy our time together, but I don’t know if you dudes are into it.”

Alex gave an audible “MMMPPPHHH,” I assume that meant he didn’t want to play.

“Well I can see Al isn’t into it,” he said and laughed.

He gave Alex a jab in the ribcage and Alex moaned at him with a dirty look. Board shorts scooted over to me and leaned down in my face.

“You seem like you have a kinky side, you haven’t even protested being tied up,” he said and gave me the same rib jab but then he gave me a playful slap on my bare ass.

“I bet you dig this shit don’t you? You do don’t you,” he laughed. “Alright man lets do this.”

Board shorts untied the rope hogtying me and then he slid a pillow under my hips, this made me really nervous. I moaned into my gag and looked at Alex who was thrashing around fighting his ropes. Board shorts slid Alex next to me and untied his hogtie rope. Board shorts then untied Alex’s ankles. He then coated Alex’s dick in lube and forced him onto his knees.

“Al, buddy, you’re gonna fuck his ass,” he said but this time not sounding like a man having fun. He had a creepy I mean business tone in his voice.

Alex wailed into his gag, “MMMPPPHHH, MMMPPPHHH,” and thrashed furiously trying to get away. Board shorts now showed anger and violence for the first time. He grabbed Alex around the neck in a choke hold and held him for a few seconds. Alex stopped thrashing as his face turned bright red.

“Alex, dude settle down or I will snap your fucking neck,” he said with that creepy tone again.

He held Alex for a couple more seconds and Alex nodded his head yes. Board shorts let go of Alex and put more lude on his dick and then up my ass. He slid two fingers in and worked the lube deep into me. He then gave me a squeeze on my left butt cheek.

“Alex, get started and if you don’t I am going to chop off your dick and shove it up your ass,” he threatened Alex.

He shoved Alex and he walked on his knees to me and laid his flaccid cock on my ass. Alex was just kneeling there frozen and I thought I felt him shaking. Board shorts hauled off and slapped the back of Alex’s head. It let out a loud thud. Alex fell forward and his head rested on my back, his head ringing and he was dazed. Board shorts grabbed him by the hair and got right into his ear with his mouth and whispered.

“Al, I don’t think you appreciate the situation you’re in here. So I will explain, the people who want what's on that computer want us to kill you. Now me and my partner agreed that we didn’t want to kill you unless you made us. So therein lies the question, Do you want us to kill you?

Al shook his head no, “MMMPPPHHH OOO.” he muttered into his gag.

“Good, I suggest doing as I say for now on then. Now let’s get to fucking ok?”

Alex knelt right up against my ass and began rubbing his limp dick against my ass, he tried putting it in me but it didn’t work. He kept trying and rubbing his dick around my ass but he could not get hard. Board shorts was losing his patience and kept yelling at Alex to fuck my ass. After a few minutes, Alex was crying and then I heard a thumping noise and then Alex fell beside me. Next I felt a tremendous pressure in my ass, board shorts had stuck his massive hard cock in me. I tensed up and growled into my gag, “MMMPPPHHH!” I looked over at Alex knocked out next to me and thought you lucky bastard. Board shorts pumped away at my ass, it felt like someone had shoved a huge pipe up there. He grunted and panted as he railed away. I bounced back and forth violently as he slammed my ass. If I am being honest after the first couple minutes it felt amazing.

“Oh buddy, I’m gonna cum!” He shouted as he blew his hot load in my ass.

“Mmm, damn dude what a tight ass you have,” he said.

I heard him panting and as he re-tied Alex and I into hogties. He gave my ass a little squeeze as he got up. I could feel the cum dripping out of my ass, I was back to being hogtied and staring at Alex. This was an odd realty meeting if there ever was one. I in a way hoped it might take awhile to hack that computer. I wondered what was next from old board shorts.

To be continued ...
Last edited by cdpattycd 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice Story, [mention]cdpattycd[/mention]

Does Mr. Peterman stumble into the little party at his house? :twisted:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Yipe! This is definitely in the non-consensual realm but is quite hot. Our young realtor hero has got himself in a fix, but it seems he maybe isn't all that upset about how things are working out so far. Board Shorts might've had better luck getting Jon to do the deed to Alex rather than the other way round. but I think he got what he wanted. The boys are in some serious trouble here. Please don't make us wait too long to find out what happens.

I wonder if Jon's still gonna get the listing.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Well that story got of to a flying start. Hope poor Jon and Alex are forced to perform for there captors in different ways. Next chapter please.
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

Well that was a wild ride! Nice job
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Part Two

Alex finally came to and as he slowly awoke he began to struggle furiously and moan into his big mouth filling gag. He calmed after a few minutes as it came back to him what the situation was. He looked a me and rolled over to me, he "mmmppphhh''d" and motioned to his wrists with his eyes and head. I rolled onto my side and felt for his hands, once I found them I picked at the knot as best I could. It was tied very tightly. I brushed across Alex's tight ass a couple times and could not help noticing how soft his skin was. I lost focus and spent more time feeling his ass as I pretending to reach for the knot. I am not going to lie, it was such a turn on being bound and gagged with a hot guy and struggling to get loose. All the moaning and gag talk was really making me hard. Alex seemed like he was starting to enjoy the situation as well as he would moan softly each time I grabbed his ass on "accident." As we tried to loosen our ropes the door burst open.

"Well now what are you two doing down there?" Board shorts asked.

He dragged me away from Alex and knelt down in front of Alex. He grabbed Alex's chin and looked him in the eyes.

"Al, this could be so much easier if you'd just hand over the password," he said.

Alex just groaned and shook his head no. Board shorts just shoved Alex's head back and stood up. He paced back and forth and for the first time he showed signs of not being so laid back. He seemed irritated and angry.

"I just took your realtor's anal virginity while you napped, he didn't seem all that thrilled with it," Board Shorts said. "Don't make me continue the prison style of compliance Al old buddy."

Board Shorts waited to see if Alex showed any sign of giving in, he didn't.

"Ok then Al prison rules it is," he said and grabbed me and dragged me out of the room. He came back in and said,

"Al, what happens next is 100% on you."

Boards Shorts slammed the door and Alex could here me growling into my gag as I was dragged down the hall. After a few minutes, Alex could here me yelling and pleading for someone to stop please. Alex wondered what they were doing. He looked around frantically and struggled to get free. He felt terrible that I was dragged into this situation. Ten minutes later Board Shorts walked back into the room, he was sweating.

"Ole Jon won't be shitting right for a month, damn he can take some shit though," he said and tossed a bloody twelve inch dildo in front of Alex.

"So how long do you want him to suffer?" he asked Alex.

Alex "mmmppphhh''d" and tried desperately to force out word. Board Shorts bent and began peeling the tape from his head. Once it was of he tugged the cloth out.

"Ok, ok, please stop I will give you the damn password," Alex said.

"Now that's good news Alex old buddy," Board Shorts said. "What is it?"

"Yourfucked4981!" Alex told him reluctantly.

"Hahahaha, no that's you my friend," Board Shorts said laughing and walking out of the room.

I entered the room and Alex just stared at me with a shocked expression. I laughed for a minute and finally said,

"Fucking rich people man, no matter what you will try to hang onto that money," I said.

"I don't understand Jon, what, why, who are you?" Alex asked and fought against his ropes.

"Oh you will find out soon buddy, but first we are gonna have some fun," I said with a smile.

Alex just laid his head down and was quiet. He still had no idea why this was happening and who I was but he would soon find out and he would probably regret what he did, or least he will learn to regret it.

To be continued.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Wait... what?
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cdpattycd »

Maxroper have to wait and see, remember Jon knows Alex and the Peterman's from the town they live in
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Oh my gosh ,what a twist. love it.
gagged-cowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged-cowboy »

Nice story. I am actually really curious how it will continue.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic