Stuck in the Sauna (F-self, then F-F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arizzle34

Stuck in the Sauna (F-self, then F-F)

Post by arizzle34 »

What's going on everyone?! Hoping you all are doing well and staying as safe as you can. I had a daydream about this story and thought I should write a fun fictional tale about it. Let me know if this is something you are in to or not haha. Thanks again!

Stuck in the Sauna

Part 1:

Zoe Miller was a fit, confident, and smart entrepreneur. She owner her own gym in a little town in Colorado and was in fantastic shape. She has long brunette hair that was usually tied in a messy bun or tight pony tail. Her ass was definitely her best gift, but she wasn't lacking in the chest area whatsoever. Zoe loved her life. She was single and a successful business owner, it was the little gifts in life that she enjoyed. That and rigorous self bondage sessions. The reason Zoe was single is because she loved bondage and tugs so much that she would often drive people away! She not only wanted to be tied up for fun...she wanted to be completely immobilized. Sight, hearing, speaking, moving, everything had to be her way or it wasn't true bondage. Although she has grown bored with her same routine. Work, gym, eat, sleep and repeat. Every now and then she would tie herself up, but the passion had been long gone. Until after a workout an idea popped in her head.

She sat in her gyms sauna pondering if this was even logical. "Could I tie myself up in here? Would it even work out? I'd need some supplies...like lots of rope...tape...mmmmm" As her thoughts went dirty so her pussy began to get excited. It was settled. She would tie herself up in the sauna. Not just tying herself up, but suspending herself in the sauna on full blast. Her sauna had a ring attached to the ceiling that was quite sturdy. She didn't weigh a lot as it was, but wanted to make sure it would hold her. She finished up her session, took a shower and closed for the day and ran to the local store and home to get her supplies. Tonight she would do it. Tonight she would push the limits of her self bondage.

Later...

She arrived back at her gym and opened up shop like normal. Disabling the alarm and leaving lights off she went back to the ladies restroom to get started. Zoe opened up her duffle revealing lots of special items for this evenings session. A blindfold, super duty ear plugs, a roll of silver ducttape, a pair of disgusting used gym socks (her favorite stuffing for a gag), rope, metal handcuffs and her special chastity belt with added on dildo and butt plug. She was getting wet just thinking about being tied up in an intense hot sauna not being able to yell for help, escape, see or hear anything at all. A completely dark area of bliss. "MMMM let's begin..."

To be continued...
Last edited by arizzle34 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Love a good self bondage story. Looking forward to part 2
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great start. Looking forward to what is next and the sock gag
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Part 2:

Zoe set the sauna temp to 150 degrees F for this session. Not the hottest it could go, but it def. wouldn't be cold. Next she attached multiple long pieces of rope to the ring in the ceiling of the sauna. Her goal was to have these ropes be connected to her chest, waist and crotch area and to leave her in a dangling hogtie in the heat filled room. Now that these were secure she want ahead and changed into her sessions outfit. Not only did she love being tied, but she loved athletic clothing. Gymshark, Nike, Alphalete...she loved it all and especially tight fitting clothing like leggings and crop tops. First she lubed up her special chastity belt and inserted the butt plug and dildo in. Once they were exactly where she wanted them she locked the belt and pulled on a very tight pair of teal Gymshark leggings. She also pulled up white Nike crew socks over her leggings. Next game a tight crop top that matched her leggings. She was ready to be tied up and was ecstatic.

Zoe grabbed the rest of her gear and went into the sauna. It was right at 140 degrees so by the time she was done it would be the ideal temp. She started by standing on the row of seats in the sauna where she would be eye level with the ring in the ceiling. This would help her attach her chest harness and rope around her waist. First she took a nice piece of rope and tied her ankles together. Cinching it nice and tight and leaving a little bit behind to attach her handcuffs to. She repeated the same steps with her knees and thighs. Her legs were completely encased in ropes and she was starting to feel hot from both the sauna and her bondage. Next came the chest harness where she placed rope above and below her tits causing them to bulge even more than they already were. Also a crotch rope was made around her waist and pulled snug so the dildo would slide in a little more. She had done it...she was so close to feeling helpless. However, no bondage session is complete without a gag and let me tell you Zoe was ready. She produced a pair of white ankle socks that weren't all that white anymore. She had used these for workout after workout and they started to produce a yellow/sullied look to them and were a bit crunchy from constant soaked with sweat to drying out. She took a whiff and began salivating at the thought of those being forced in her mouth. She placed one and then the other and all the bitter, sweaty, horrible yet wonderful tastes hit her buds and she immediately grabbed the roll of duct tape and placed 3 pieces over top her lips. Once the socks were not able to be removed she look a knee high sock she had also worked out in and placed it over the tape where the heel of the sock would be right under her nose. Forcing her to not only taste, but breathe in the stench. To hold that sock in place she wound layer after layer of tape around her head and hair. "mmmphmm mmmm mphmmm" was all she could produce under her great gag. Next she applied the earplugs and was ready to take the leap of faith.

She had secured the chest harness and crotch rope to the ropes in the ceiling hook. She had attached her handcuffs to the ankle rope and was ready. She clipped one cuff on her right wrist causing herself to hunch over and feel her suspension ropes catch her a bit. She pulled the blindfold over her eyes leaving her in darkness. Next she slowly fell off the seating bench as the ropes caught her from hitting the ground. She had to act quick and swung her legs back so that she could click the last cuff. After fighting with it for a bit she caught it and *click click click*. There she was hogtied, dangling, putrid socks in her mouth and over her nose, in a sweat box being pleasured in her pussy and ass, completely in the dark and can't hear a thing. Absolute bliss. Or was it?

To be continued...
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I wonder if one of her trainers.will find her in the morning, and what she will do to her.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

This is a really hot story (no pun intended!), sometimes the best ideas come from daydreaming - at least that's the case for me. Looking forward to seeing where this goes next!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Thanks for the kind feedback everyone!

Part 3:

Darkness, pain, pleasure, quiet, sweaty...really really sweaty. Zoe swing there so gently letting out soft moans as she tested her bonds. She had been swinging there for about 5 minutes and was completely drenched in sweat. From her hair to her crew socks everything was getting wet and nasty from the hot box. Even her earplugs were starting to swish around from the amount of heat not only from the sauna, but also her tight wrap around gag holding disgusting socks over her nose and in her mouth. She loved everything about it though. Her mind raced at the scenario she was in. Like she had been kidnapped and put in the trunk of a hot car. Every now and then reality would kick back in and she would tug at her cuffs, her leg bindings, her chest and crotch suspended in the air just to be reminded that she was trapped by her own hand. Her pussy was already dripping with her juices and of course sweat. She'd climaxed almost instantly when the ropes held her in her swinging prison. However eventually she knew she would have to get out, she had a business to run and a life to continue living. Another couple minutes passed and she knew her fun was coming to a close. It was time to get free. "GET FREE!!! OH NOOOOOO!!!!"

She remembered that through all the gear she had set up and brought into the sauna she didn't have the key to her handcuffs. They were on the step of the sauna. Her plan was to attach a string to the hook in the ceiling and be able to reach and feel for it when she was ready to be free. Panic set in for Zoe. She could not see, she just gained her hearing as all the thrashing had knocked the ear plugs out, she couldn't yell for help (who would hear her anyways right? haha). She was finally stuck. The feeling she had always wanted. Just maybe not in a 150 degree sauna. She thrashed and wiggled trying to get her feet on the step of the sauna she had plunged from earlier. It was no good. Her hogtie was tight and her socks were so sweaty that getting proper footing would be a challenge. She yelled and grunted swinging by the ropes as loud as she could, but only came out as simple "mmmphmmms" Her wrists were aching from the cuffs, her chest and crotch had already developed rope marks from holding up her body and she was losing a lot of sweat with each passing minute. She began to grow exhausted fighting her bonds, she wished she could see to know if she was getting light headed. Every breath was bigger than the next, too bad it was of a terrible smelling sock. She just swings there. Completely helpless. No one would find her until the morning and by then it may be too late.....

"Zoe, you in here?" A familiar voice said that sounded far away. Zoe had to be hearing things, no one would be at the gym this late. "Zooooeeee? Do you know why the bathroom lights are on? Is the sauna on too? Are you in there?" Zoe heard clicking of heels on the ground approaching the sauna "Oh my god Zoe?!?!" The door flung open and it was the first time Zoe had felt cold air conditioning in 30 minutes. All she could muster were quiet "mmmphmms mmmm" (Who's there? Help...)

To be continued....
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Who's there indeed. Someone who knows her and has keys, so not an evildoer (probably), but still...
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

I love where this is going.
Also, thank you for sharing, your detailed and how you describe her passion is amazing. I like this story and want to keep reading more of it!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Can't wait for the next part. Who found her, I wonder?
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Thanks for all the support guys, it's been fun writing this one! Let's dive right in and find our who this mystery person is.

Part 4:

Last time our favorite gym owner had plunged into a dark and sweaty abyss known as self bondage in her sauna. She had trussed herself up so well and enjoyed everything except the fact that she forgot her only way to escape. She was dehydrated, on the brink of passing out, and definitely thought she was hearing things. Everything was true, except imagining hearing things. One of Zoe's employees named Jane had been yelling her name and seeing if she was here enduring a late night workout. It wasn't out of the ordinary for Zoe to workout after hours and with Jane seeing her car in the parking lot she thought she'd check. Heck, she might might join her. Jane was in a terrible mood, another date that had ended badly. Jane was a personal trainer for Zoe's gym. She had a fiery personality and was definitely a dominant person. Most men didn't like that about her, she'd dominate the conversation and assert that she wasn't gonna be a damsel to men. She strolled into the women's locker room wearing a black leather jacket, with dark jeans tucked into black booties. Her blonde hair had been straightened for her date, and was flowing behind her as she strut through the locker room looking for any sign of Zoe. " I saw your car in the parking lot girl and I used the hidden key to let myself in. I could use a workout/vent partner after the night I had with this pussy of a man." When Jane approached the sauna her mouth dropped at the figure in front of here. Zoe's teal clothing had gone a dark color from all the sweat, her skin was red and her body dangle limp. Jane couldn't even make out her face with the blindfold and heavy tape around her mouth.

"Oh my god Zoeee!!!! Who did this to you?!?!?"

"Mmm mmmm" were the only sounds Zoe could make to signal she wanted out. After letting out these last few cries she passed out.

After some struggling and finding the key on the sauna bench Jane uncuffed Zoe and lowered her down from her suspended torment. Completely untied her and took of her gag and blindfold. She turned the sauna off and forced some water into Zoe's mouth. She applied cold towels all over her body and had stripped her of her drenched clothing and the chastity belt. Thank goodness Zoe was breathing and her temperature was returning to normal. Jane was relieved that her friend and boss was okay, but to say she wasn't curious about this entire situation would be a lie.

"How and why did she do that to herself? Does she enjoy being tied up? Why the sauna? How did she have all this gear? I never knew? This is really getting me excited mmmm She'll have some explaining to do for sure... Maybe I can tie her up?"

Jane loaded up all of Zoe's supplies back into the duffel bag. Then picked up Zoe in her arms and placed her in the back seat of her car laying down so that she could continue to rest. Driving to her house Jane unloaded everything and laid Zoe's naked body onto her couch covering her up. She'd have lots of explaining to do in the morning, but at least she was safe.............right?

To be continued....
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Oooh, now it's getting interesting. Can't wait for more!
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

....AND WE BACK haha.

Part 5:

Zoe slept on that couch for 5 hours. When she woke up everything was a blur. Where was she? How did she get there? She went to scratch her face and hair and noticed her pair of handcuffs around her wrists in front of her. "mmmphmmm" (What?) she also had something in her mouth. She felt around and noticed that she had a ball gag in her mouth as well. Not buckled extremely tight, but enough to make her speech not understandable.

"What is going on? Where am I?!" She thought and then she heard foot steps coming her way.

"So glad you are awake Zoe, I thought you'd never wake up!" Jane said as she approached her boss.

Jane wore a black sports bra, black leggings with white crew socks tucked into the leggings. Her blond hair was in a tight pony tail and she looked like she was about to go exercise. Her facial expression was a bit cranky though as she wanted some answers for Zoe's dumb choices in the sauna.

"Listen to me Zoe, what you did in the sauna was foolish and could have killed you. Why didn't you ever mention bondage and kinky stuff to me? We have worked together for multiple years? Answer me!!!" Jane growled, forgetting that she had silenced her guest. Jane approached Zoe and unbuckled the ball from her mouth letting it rest around her neck.

"Jane, I'm sorry. I have been into bondage for as long as I can remember and no one I have been with in the past has been into it as much as me. I'm sorry to have scared you. How did you find me? Where are we? Why do you have me handcuffed?" There were so many questions Zoe wanted answered.

Jane re-applied the the ball gag and buclked it tighter than before. Causing Zoe's eyes to light up bright and angry. "I still can't believe you never mentioned it to me, but since I know now and I have you as my prisoner you are gonna do as I say. You are in my house and no one is gonna hear you scream. I'm going to have my way with you since you don't have much a choice. I love being the dom one in a pair and can't wait to have my way with you...boss."

Jane straddled Zoe's naked body and began kissing her neck, ball gagged lips, and chest. All while doing this she's fingering her moist pussy from over her leggings getting ready to have a fun quickie with her trussed up boss. Next Jane began to nibble and lick Zoe's nipples causing gentle moans to be heard. As the nipples got harder Jane began to bite and flick them with her free hand. Letting Zoe know that she was hers and wasn't able to choose what happened. As Zoe began to get wet down below Jane focused her attention on that. Licking and kissing her pussy caused Zoe to mmmmphmmm in ecstasy as she hadn't been given this kind of treatment in a long time. Jane continued to work eating her prisoners pussy and rubbing her nipples until Zoe's hips started to buck and her moans got louder and louder. Zoe felt great, she thought she might even cum already...she was getting close...closer...closerrrr and then Jane stopped.

"MmmmppHMMMMPPPPHHH" Zoe yelled, upset she wasn't given her sweet release.

"Not so fast slave. You don't get to cum, until I do!!!" Jane howled and unbuckled her slaves gag. Jane stripped off her clothing revealing her toned body, firm ass and big tits. She laid down on the couch and ordered Zoe to eat her out. She grabbed her by the back of the head and essentially shoved her victims face into her crotch and commanded she lick and kiss immediately.

All of this was a whirlwind for Zoe. She was so close to sexual release and now she was giving oral to her employee. Zoe didn't have much experience eating a girl out so she just did what she thought she would like. Kissing and licking around trying to find the clit. She would take her cuffed hands and rub them on Jane's hips, toned stomach and eventually tits. Doing her best she produced some soft moans from Jane. Something she didn't think she'd hear from her being so bossy. She continued to work and do her very best until she was pushed off by Jane. Jane began to finger herself and caress her body before eventually climaxing. She immediately came down from her high and grabbed her white crew socks from the floor. She balled one up and used it to mop up her juices. The out of nowhere takes that balled up damp sock and shoves it in Zoe's mouth. Shocked by this Zoe tries to spit it out, but Jane is ready and takes the other sock and ties it around her mouth and head in a strict cleave gag.

"How do I taste slave?" Jane smirked admiring her gagged prisoner. She pushed her back down and began eating her out again. Causing her to moan again and ate her out even more vigorously. Zoe couldn't believe how aroused she was with another womans juices in her mouth. Faster and faster louder and louder until eventually she came with the force of a thousand sea horses ;)

Panting was about all Zoe could do. Jane approached her with the handcuff key. Unlocked her and took the gag off and out of her mouth. A few seconds passed as they both stared at one another. Until they embraced quickly and began kissing one another passionately like they were a long time couple. In the back of her head Zoe wondered what had just happened and what was to come.

To be continued...

What would you all like to happen in the next part? Maybe Jane ties up Zoe in the sauna and they have a fun session? Or perhaps Zoe could tie herself up again and Jane find her sweet surprise already trussed up? Thanks for all the support and sorry for any grammatical errors.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

I've enjoyed this story quite a bit. And, while I'd love another self bondage story with these 2, I'd also like to see Zoe finish what she started in the sauna, with a little help from Jane of course.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is Awesome and Very Good Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic